Previously on The Good Wife
《傲骨賢妻》:前情預告
An hour ago, I resigned the State's attorney of cook county.
一小時前,我辭去了庫克縣州檢察官一職
Dad told us he made mistakes.
爸爸說過他犯了錯
Yeah, but not that.
是,但不是那樣的錯
Who first told you of your husband's infidelity, Mrs. Florrick?
第一個告訴你,你丈夫出軌的是誰呢
CNBC. I saw it on the crawl at the bottom of the screen.
有線電視新聞臺,我看到了屏幕下方的滾動新聞
I'm glad you're making A life for yourself.
我很高興你找到了自己的生活
It gives you a break.
它讓你從這逆境中得到喘息
Well, I just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity.
我只想感謝你給我這個機會
It's a real lifesaver.
簡直救我一命
No. Glad you could come aboard.
哪里,很高興你加入
Looks like we share an assistant,
看來我們用的是同一個助理
So tell me when I'm hogging her, okay?
如果我占用她太久了,一定要告訴我啊
And let the best man win.
勝利屬于強者
You told him peter was lonely in prison.
你告訴他彼得在獄里很孤獨
Because he is.
因為他確實很孤獨
Just don't go around me by talking to my kids.
反正別拿孩子跟我兜圈子
Jackie, it'll just have to wait until next week.
杰姬,得下周才行
But peter's expecting them for his birthday.
但彼得期盼著和他們一起過生日
Peter and I agreed I'd bring the kids next week.
彼得和我說好了下周帶孩子們過去
Their first visit is a big deal. I want to do it right.
第一次探訪是件大事,我希望一切萬無一失
And so, you need me for how many nights late?
所以有幾個晚上我需要呆晚點呢
Just a couple, And I shouldn't be too late...
就幾天,而且我應該不會太晚的
11:00 or so.
十一點左右就到
What do you want me to tell Zach and Grace?
你要我怎么跟扎克和格雷斯說呢
Tell them I love them, and I will call them tonight.
告訴他們我愛他們,我今晚會打給他們
And Peter? What do I tell him?
那彼得呢,我要怎么跟他說
Jackie..., Okay, then. Bye.
杰姬,好吧,再見
There she is.
她來了
Alicia, Marne Compton.
艾麗西婭,這位是瑪妮·康普頓
Hi. Hi.
你好,你好
Bowdoin, 2005. Summa cum laude.
2005年于鮑登大學,以最好成績畢業
She worked for three years at Kaplan & Cohick?
她在卡普蘭&考尼克律所工作了三年
Personal assistant to Mr. Cohick.
是考尼克先生的私人助理
Oh. Why'd you leave?
是嗎,那為什么要離開呢
There was an opportunity With habitat for humanity
仁人家園有個工作機會
Building an orphanage in Tijuana.
要在提華納修建一所孤兒院
Peace Corps. Belize.
和平隊的吧,我是伯利茲的
And you know we only have money for one assistant, Marne,
你知道我們只雇得起一位助手吧,瑪妮
So we would have to share you.
所以你得同時為我們兩個工作
Oh, yes. Don't worry.
明白,不用擔心
I'm used to highpressured environments. I like action.
我很習慣忙碌的工作環境,我喜歡行動
To me, it's all about time management.
對我來說,只是合理安排時間的問題
I know you're juggling three or four cases at once,
我知道你們時常會同時負責三四個案子
And it's my job to help catch any balls that get dropped.
所以我的工作就是隨時幫助你們查漏補缺
I love your boots.
我喜歡你的靴子
Where did you get them?, Oh, why thank you.
你在哪買的,謝謝
I got them at saks fifth avenue.
我在薩克斯第五大道買的
They have a sale now, and you can't believe the options.
那里現在正在打折,簡直讓人挑花了眼
Isn't she great?
她很不錯吧
Oh, yes., So, should I make it happen?
對,所以,要不要聘用她
Well, actually, let's bring in a few more people.
我們還是再多看幾個吧
I'll make some calls.
我去多打幾個電話
Sure, but we should do this like voir dire or something.
當然,不過我們該像篩選陪審員那樣
Three peremptory challenges, you know?
先發制人,知道吧
Hey, did you hear about the rumors?
對了,你聽說了那個流言了嗎
Stern is retiring., Our Stern?
斯特恩要退休了,我們那個斯特恩嗎
Yeah. We'll just be Lockhart, Gardner.
沒錯,我們得改名成洛克哈特&加德納律所了
I saw this happen at my dad's firm
我在我爸的公司看到過這種情況
Two partners losing a third.
三個合伙人中走了一個
It was like dawn of the dead.
那簡直就是噩夢
People fighting over turf.
大家都在明爭暗斗
Junior associates lining up against each other.
初級律師們排起隊來互相想擠掉對方
Not us? Oh, hey, I won't if you won't.
我們不會吧,你不會,我就不會
We have such a good working relationship.
我們的工作關系好著呢
Wow. They're still on the lakeshore crash?
天哪,他們還在研究湖岸撞車案啊
I thought we settled that already.
我還以為那案子已經解決了
Nope. Today.
還沒,今天解決
That is our train.
那是我們的火車
It crashed. Your clients crashed it.
出事故了,你們的客戶把它給撞了
Do I need to use simpler sentences?
要不要我用簡單的句子嗎
Yes, Patti. Please. I love it when you patronize me.
是的,帕蒂,我就喜歡你這么哄著我
Cross National Freight
跨國貨運公司
Entrusted your clients to drive our train.
信任你們的客戶來駕駛我們的火車
They drove it too fast.
他們超速了
They derailed it, causing millions in damage.
導致火車沖出軌道,造成了數百萬的損失
Luckily, it was a freight train and nobody died.
幸運的是,那只是一列貨運火車,沒人死亡
Except our clients.
可我們的客戶死了
We should be suing you, and not you us.
應該是我們告你們,而不是相反
Except for this nagging little problem, Patti.
不過有點小問題,帕蒂
That your company overworked my clients
是你方的公司讓我的客戶工作過度了
With doubledigit shifts and 18hour days.
兩班連上,每天十八個小時
Oh, yes, the sexy overtime evidence.
是啊,那個加班的證據
Juries love that.
陪審團就喜歡那個
Except for the fact that my clients are heroes.
可事實上我的客戶們是英雄
Except..., Yes?
而且...,什么
Except for the fact That these three men stayed with your train.
事實上這三個人一直堅守住你們的火車
To keep it from crashing into a residential neighborhood,
不讓它沖進周圍的居民區
Saving untold lives., Untold.
拯救了不計其數的生命,不計其數
I love untold.
我喜歡不計其數
My bet is a jury will, too.
我打賭陪審員也會喜歡
Will,,we're not picking a jury tomorrow.
威爾,我們明天不會選陪審員
Judge Parks is a probusiness constructionist
帕克斯法官是個親企業派的執法者
Who detests nuisance lawsuits as much as I do.
他跟我一樣厭惡討厭的無聊訴訟
He's going to grant my motion to dismiss, and you know it.
你很清楚他會批準駁回訴訟的
And I know you know it.
我知道你很清楚這一點
So what do you want?
所以你想怎樣
Make me an offer.
給我一個賠償金額
Damn it, Alicia, I thought I said 3:00.
該死,艾麗西婭,我記得我說的是三點吧
I'm sorry.
對不起
I love watching you, Will.
我喜歡看著你,威爾
It's like shakespeare in the park.
就像在看公園中的莎士比亞
This is awkward. I tried to keep it
太尷尬了,我本想把時間錯開的
So that you wouldn't cross paths with the widows.
這樣你就不會碰上那些寡婦了
Heartstrings Ouch, ouch being tugged.
心弦,哎喲,哎喲,被撥動了
What time is their 60 minutes interview?
他們那一小時的會面是幾點
5:00.
五點
We may not need a jury.
也許我們不需要陪審團
But, hey, what do I know? It's just 60 minutes.
不過,我咋知道呢,只有一小時而已
We know how much they love highpowered executives
我們都知道他們有多喜歡位高權重的總裁
And hate grieving widows, right?
而厭惡那些哀傷的寡婦,是吧
Mr. Harkin, I'm putting you on speaker.
哈金先生,我把電話開成免提了
Uh, yeah, fine.
好的
Even though it is my belief that we would win a countersuit
雖然我相信我們會贏得一場反訴訟
Against your clients for negligence,
以瀆職罪控告你的客戶
We are willing to pay out their pensions for ten years.
但我們還是愿意支付他們十年的撫恤金
Ten?! You kidding?
十年,你在開玩笑嗎
Does it come with double coupons?
附送雙重折價券嗎
Are you comfortable with that, Mr. Harkin?
您對這個提議還滿意嗎,哈金先生
No. 80 cents on the dollar.
不行,我們只能付80%
You know, sir, these widows Are having trouble paying their rent.
你知道嗎,先生,這些寡婦都快付不起房租了
What?!
什么
One of them is about to lose their house.
她們其中一個都快失掉她的房子了
She has three children., What? Who is that?
她還有三個孩子,什么,那人是誰
I'll get him up to a dollar.
我會讓他加到100%的
You get them to agree.
你負責說服她們
Ooh, I have yoga in half an hour.
哎喲,我半個小時后有瑜伽課
After that, this deal is dead.
到那時,這個提議就作廢了
Their pension for ten years?
十年撫恤金
It's a comeout offer.
這是算好的了
Anything?
有進展了嗎
Pension for ten years.
十年撫恤金
How much do we have in this?
我們能得到多少
Partner hours? 82.
合伙人工作時間嗎,82小時
Will they take it?
她們會接受嗎
I don't know. I don't think so.
不知道,我覺得她們不會
We're bleeding here.
我們在流血
Hey, what was that all about?
剛才那是怎么回事
With Overby?
你跟奧維比在說啥
Oh, Malcolm? You know him?
你是說馬爾科姆嗎,你認識他嗎
He's an old friend. Just catching up.
他是我的老朋友,只是來看看而已
So, uh, don't take a lot of time with it.
別花費太多時間
Just do a basic background check.
簡單調查一下他的背景就行
Malcolm's an old friend.
馬爾科姆是我的老朋友
What am I looking for?
我要查什么
Stability.
可靠性
Kalinda, one last thing.
凱琳達,最后補充一句
I need you to keep this confidential.
我需要你秘密行動
I'll be splitting time with cross national freight.
我要騰出時間處理跨國貨運公司這個案子
I'm not sure that's possible.
我不知道這樣行不行
Well, if will asks,
好吧,如果有人問起
Just say I'm having you do work on SheffrinMarks.
就說我讓你去處理謝弗林公司的事了
I want an apology.
我想要一個道歉
They worked my... Our husbands to death.
他們使我的...我們的丈夫工作致死
They tried to blame them for this accident,
他們想把責任推到他們身上
And now they want to pay ten years on their pensions?
而現在又想支付十年的撫恤金了事
I'm sorry, Mrs. Underwood.
我很抱歉,安德伍德太太
I don't want you to apologize.
我不想要你的道歉
I want them to apologize.
我想要他們道歉
They don't apologize.
他們不會道歉的
Money is their apology.
錢就是他們的歉意
Well, I guess then they must not be very sorry.
那我想他們肯定沒覺得非常抱歉
I think we should take it.
我覺得我們應該接受
II... I need the money.
我,我需要這筆錢
I'm a month away from sleeping in my car.
一個月以后我就要搬到車里住了
My kids They still cry for their dad at night.
我的孩子,他們晚上還哭著要爸爸
Look at these bills. I...
看看這些賬單,我
They're not even paying John's overtime.
他們甚至沒支付約翰的加班費
Because they want to starve us into a settlement.
因為他們就是想餓死我們了事
Let me talk to her again,
我再跟她談談
See what they come back with.
看他們有什么回應
But I think we all know we're in the endgame here.
但我想大家都知道現在已經進入最后階段了
So, you've lost faith?
你已經失去信心了嗎
I believe cross national freight overworked your husbands
我知道跨國貨運公司讓你丈夫工作過度
To the point of exhaustion.
導致精疲力竭
I believe that's why the train crashed,
我相信這是導致意外的原因
But I can't prove it.
但我無法證明
And they can prove the train was moving too fast.
而他們卻能證明火車當時超速了
I'm sorry, Linda.
我很遺憾,琳達
So, you still want these,
那你們還要這些嗎
Denial of overtime claims?
拒絕加班的申請
Yes. Everything you have.
要,你們手上的一切都要
We're trying to build to a...
我們正嘗試...
What?
怎么了
Would you just give me a moment?
稍等一下好嗎
Alicia,
艾麗西婭
This offer is walking out the door in ten minutes.
十分鐘后,這個賠償金的提議就失效了
What?
怎么了
This is the memo in our discovery.
這是我們發現的備忘錄
This is the same memo sent to our clients.
這是發給我們委托人的同一份備忘錄
They left off three names.
他們漏掉了三個名字
You can go to yoga now.
你可以去練瑜伽了
We'll see you in court.
我們法庭上見
The bottom line is
重點是
Cross National Freight deliberately denied us discovery
跨國貨運公司故意向我們隱瞞了
By concealing Mr. Merriman and two other department heads.
梅里曼先生和另外兩名部門負責人
Your honor, no one has been denied discovery here.
法官大人,我們沒有隱瞞任何人
If names were left off documents, it was inadvertent.
如果文件上有名字漏掉了,那也是無意的
Inadvertent? Is that what they're calling witeout these days?
無意,這就是傳說中的修正液嗎
Your honor, that is just...
法官大人,這是
I'm sorry,
抱歉
But I find Mr. Gardener's charges Personally offensive.
可我覺得加德納先生的指控純屬人身攻擊
Mr. Merriman and these other two people
梅里曼先生和另外兩個人
Have nothing to do with overtime.
跟加班的事無關
Then why were they cc'd on a letter denying it?
那他們為什么要在副本中隱瞞
Mr. Gardner, you don't have Enough here to convince a jury.
加德納先生,你沒有足夠的證據說服陪審團
Your honor, with all due respect...
法官大人,我充滿敬意的說...
Don't all due respect me, counselor.
別對我充滿敬意,律師
I'm not your high school gym teacher.
我不是你的中學體育老師
On the other hand, Ms. Nyholm
另一方面,尼霍姆律師
Inadvertent, my ass.
"無意"純屬屁話
Mr. Gardner, how long would it take to depose these witnesses?
加德納先生,你需要多久來重新采集證詞
To properly prepare and depose, I would say one month.
要充分準備進行采集,我認為要一個月
You have three days.
你有三天時間
Three?
三天
But, your honor, that isn't...
但,法官大人,這不是
Now you have two days.
現在你只有兩天
Want to try for one?
要不要只給一天
No, thank you, your honor.
不,謝謝,法官大人
Your honor, if I could just interject here.
法官大人,我想插一句話
These executives are very busy people.
這些管理人員都是大忙人
Even two hours out of their work day...
他們工作之余要抽出兩小時空閑時間都很難
Ms. Nyholm,
尼霍姆律師
You just gave Mr. Gardner back his third day.
你剛讓加德納律師又得回了他的第三天
Would you like to give him a fourth?
還想送他個第四天嗎
No, your honor. I'll stop. Good.
不,法官大人,我打住,很好
We'll meet back here on friday
我們周五再見
To decide whether a dismissal is in order.
再來決定給一份賠償金是否合適
Does anybody have anything to say?
還有人要說什么嗎
Okay.
好的
Next case.
下一個案子
Cancel everything.
取消一切活動
For the next 72 hours, we eat, drink and sleep this case.
接下來的72小時,我們要為這案子廢寢忘食了
I wanna bring you a birthday cake.
我本想給你帶個生日蛋糕的
How's everything at home, mom?
家里怎么樣,媽
Good.
挺好的
She's working too much, but that's about it.
她太熱衷工作了,也就這樣而已
Alicia?
艾麗西婭嗎
What did I say?
我說的是什么
Every time you refer to Alicia, you say "she."
你每次提起艾麗西婭都會用"她"
Do I?
是嗎
Alicia came home last night at midnight,
艾麗西婭昨晚半夜才回來
Left this morning at 6:00.
今早六點又走了
I warned her about Diane Lockhart.
我警告過她小心戴安·洛哈特
No, no, it's the other one, Will Gardner.
不,是另一個,威爾·加德納
I mean, I'm glad they're friends and all,
我是說,我很高興他們是朋友
But he needs to give her a break.
但他也得讓她休息一下
Day and night, she never stops.
她從不休息,不分日夜
Okay, so the goal is this.
好,我們的目標是這樣
I'll depose Merriman.
我負責采集梅里曼的證詞
He's the VP of operations.
他是業務副總裁
That's who I think Patti's hiding from us.
這就是帕蒂在向我們隱瞞的人
The other two What are their names?
另外那兩個,他們叫什么來著
Jonathan Eldredge and Sarah Conley.
喬納森·艾杰奇和莎拉·康利
He's a systems engineer, and she's in industry relations.
他是系統工程師,而她則是業務人員
Okay, whatever you do, just keep the depos going.
不管怎么做,總之要讓盤問持續下去
Just keep asking questions
不停地問問題
So judge Parks doesn't pull the plug on this.
讓帕克斯法官無法打岔
Hopefully, I draw enough blood with Merriman,
希望我有足夠的精力去跟梅里曼周旋
They'll up their offer.
讓他們提搞賠償金額
Remember, the point isn't to go back to court.
記住,重點不是要上庭
The point is to get them to open their wallets further.
重點是讓他們把錢包開得更大
And you're a mechanical systems manager.
你是機械工程經理
Is that correct, Mr. Eldredge? Yes.
對嗎,艾杰奇先生,是的
And this says That you ordered a new publicaddress system
這里說,你為客運車訂購了一個新的
For passenger cars.
公共廣播系統
Could you explain?
你能解釋一下嗎
Standard upgrade.
配置升級
And this says you authorized a new coupling mechanism.
這里還說你授權了一個新的耦合器
Is that right? Yes. Standard upgrade.
是這樣嗎,是的,配置升級
And this says Let's see
還有,咱們來看看
That you replaced the automated lrs,
你更換了自動激光測距系統
"Load regulator system."
"負荷調節系統"
Standard upgrade.
配置升級
Your rail traffic has doubled in the last decade,
你的鐵路運輸量在過去十年翻了一倍
But you've cut your crews in half, correct?
但你卻將員工裁掉了一半,對嗎
There's more automated equipment.
自動化設備更多了
Trains are easier to drive.
火車也更容易駕駛了
And yet it still takes the same amount of time to drive them.
但駕駛起來仍要耗費同樣多的時間
Let the record reflect
讓記錄員記一下
That Mr. Merriman shrugged.
梅里曼先生聳肩了
Let the record reflect, I shrugged, too.
讓記錄員記一下,我也聳肩了
So, Ms. Conley, you're saying you have nothing to do
康利女士,你說你跟
With approving or denying overtime?
批準或反對加班毫不相干
That's right. And what about David Merriman?
對,那大衛·梅里曼呢
Has he ever approved or denied overtime?
他有批準或反對加班嗎
I don't recall.
我想不起來了
Did any of the accident victims work overtime
在這次事故的前一周
The week before the lakeshore crash?
事故中的受害人有誰加過班嗎
I don't recall.
我想不起來了
Did any of them routinely put in for overtime?
他們中有誰曾經常申請加班嗎
I don't recall. Ms. Conley, are you married?
我想不起來了,康利女士,你結婚了嗎
I don't re...
我想不起...
Oh, I'm so sorry, Ms. Conley.
真抱歉,康利太太
I've got three clients who lost their husbands
我剛接待了三位喪夫的委托人
Must have been a freudian slip.
我一定是不小心口誤了
The truth is,
事實是
These three employees had gone 24 hours without rest
事故發生的時候,這三個員工已經不眠不休
When this accident occurred.
連續工作了24小時
No, no, they work hard, sure, but...
不,他們工作確實很努力,但是
You worked them hard, didn't you?
你強制他們努力的,不是嗎
I did my job, Mr. Gardner.
我只是做了我分內的之事,加德納先生
And what was your job, Mr. Merriman? Tell us.
你的工作到底是什么,梅里曼先生,說說看
We pay these people well We expect results.
我們付的酬勞很高,我們期望有所回報
You're a lawyer, you work people hard here at your firm?
你是律師,你會讓你公司的員工努力工作嗎
You bet your ass you do. This is america.
你肯定會的,這里是美國
You work hard, get the job done, whatever it takes.
你得努力工作,不惜一切代價完成工作
I think we should take a break.
我覺得我們該休息一下
Definitely.
肯定得休息了
Let Mr. Merriman recompose himself.
讓梅里曼先生冷靜一下
This guy is a walking disaster.
這家伙是個長了腿的禍害
No wonder they hid him from us.
難怪他們要對我們隱瞞他
You should've seen Patti.
你真該看看帕蒂的樣子
She looked like she was ready to give birth right there.
她就像準備好當場就要生了一樣
How'd yours go?
你那邊怎么樣了
Well, I know more about trains than I ever wanted.
我現在對火車的了解比我想要的多得多
Just keep it going.
繼續查下去
Patti's on the phone with her overlords
帕蒂正在和她的大老板通話呢
Trying to up the offer.
想要增加撫恤金
If she does, can you get the widows on the line?
如果她做到了,你能接通那個寡婦嗎
Yeah, Linda said she'd stay by the phone.
可以,琳達說她會在電話旁邊守著的
Thanks. You kept them together.
謝謝,你把所有事情都安排妥當了
I know that hasn't easy.
我知道那不容易
Oh, I didn't do anything.
我什么也沒做
You can just tell us the number, Patti.
直接告訴我們數額吧,帕蒂
Have you ever known a fishing expedition to be free, Will?
威爾,聽說過為獲自由而進行的審前調查嗎
Three more days for discovery
三天的調查時間
That went both ways. Oh, come on.
對咱們雙方都適用,得了吧
Our clients passed every company drug test...
我們的客戶通過了公司的每一項藥檢
Yes, but this wasn't the company's.
是的,但這不是公司的藥檢結果
This was part of Underwood's application
這是車禍前一周
To renew his health insurance, a week before the crash.
安德伍德要求續保他的醫療保險的部分申請
Amphetamines? That's right.
安非他命,沒錯
Your client was on speed.
你的客戶服用了興奮劑
When I was first starting out, I, uh,
當我首次開始創業時
I got a terrific piece of advice,
我得到了一個極妙的建議
And it's always stuck with me, and this is it.
我一直牢記于心,這條建議就是
Everything that happens in a courtroom...
在法庭里發生的所有事情
Who did you say he was again?
你說他是誰來著
Malcolm Overby.
馬爾科姆·奧維比
Yeah, I think I've heard of him.
是,我想我聽說過他
Back in the time of Clarence Darrow,
在克拉倫斯·達羅的年代
It was a common practice for people to smoke in the courtroom.
人們在法庭吸煙是很常見的
So, do you work with him?
你是他的同事嗎
Currently.
目前是
Rumor is he might be going to another firm.
有流言說他可能要跳槽去另一家公司
I just hope he takes me with him.
我希望他能帶我一起去
...cuban cigar and he starts smoking...
他開始吸古巴夏灣拿雪茄
Would you excuse me?
我接個電話好嗎
It's my mother.
我媽媽打來的
I'll be right back.
馬上回來
What's up?
怎么了
Cross National is throwing an insurance drug test at us for underwood.
跨國貨運拿出了一份安德伍德的保險藥檢報告
Could you check it out?
你能調查一下嗎
Sure, but tomorrow.
當然,但明天才行
Uh, what? Why? What's up?
什么,為什么,怎么了
Diane's asked me to do further work on SheffrinMarks.
戴安要我對謝弗林公司做進一步調查
She what?
什么
I've gotta go.
我得走了
I can tell from your face, it's not good.
我能從你臉上看出來,情況不容樂觀
The company has a drug test.
公司做了一次藥檢
It says Jimmy had amphetamines in his system.
吉米被查出體內含有安非他命
For the longest time
長久以來
I didn't think there was evil.
我以為世上不存在惡魔
I just thought there were people who did good and bad things.
我覺得只有做好事和做壞事的人
But now...
但現在
Sorry.
抱歉
That's the kind of conversation Jimmy and I would have.
我和吉米會談論這樣的話題
Linda, I have to ask,
琳達,我必須得問
Did you know about this?
這件事你知情嗎
Alicia,
艾麗西婭
Jimmy never did drugs.
吉米從不吸毒
There's nothing to know about.
沒什么好知情的
Go through your medicine cabinet.
找一下你的藥柜
Bring me every pill Jimmy's ever taken,
把吉米服用過的每一片藥都給我
Every pill he could've accidentally taken of yours.
每一片他可能誤服的你的藥都給我
Could you do that?
可以嗎
Are we gonna win?
我們會勝訴嗎
We're gonna fight.
我們要奮力一搏
Cole v. Wolensky.
科爾·V·沃倫斯基說的
"Judge may exclude drug test"
"如果測試的手續有誤"
"If there's been a violation of testing procedure."
"法官就可以拒絕將藥檢的結果列為證物"
Judge Parks would rather eat his own foot
帕克斯法官寧愿吃了自己的腳
Than offer us relief on that.
也不會給我們一點好處的
Kalinda have any leads?
凱琳達那邊有什么線索嗎
I...
我
No.
沒有
She's doing something with Diane.
她正在為戴安做事
For Diane? What?
幫戴安,什么事
Something for sheffrinmarks.
謝弗林公司的事
What?
什么
We've got a power vacuum here.
咱們這里現在權力真空了
It makes people do...
讓人們做出
Interesting things.
有意思的事
Did she say anything about Malcolm Overby?
她有提到過馬爾科姆·奧維比嗎
No.
沒有
Well, I'm giving up on law anyway.
反正我快對法律絕望了
I'm sick of it.
我厭煩了
Back to the minors?
又回到年輕的時候了啊
I could've been a contender.
我本來可以追你的
I liked watching you pitch.
我喜歡聽你發牢騷
Yeah, I had some moments.
是啊,我有時候就是喜歡發牢騷
We're the last ones here.
這里就剩咱倆了
Yep.
是的
I should go.
我該走了
Yeah.
好的
Me, too.
我也該走了
Yeah?
您好
Yeah, Mr. Gardener. There's a woman down here
加德納先生,樓下有個女人
Who insists on seeing Mrs. Florrick.
堅持要見福瑞克律師
Oh, Ms. Conley,
康利女士
Did you forget something?
你有什么東西忘拿了嗎
I'm not here.
就當我沒來過
I have a family. I can't get messed up in this.
我有家庭,不能讓這個案子給攪和了
Okay. Let's talk.
好的,我們談談
No.
不
It's wrong what they're doing.
他們做的事是不對的
Blaming them with that drug test.
通過藥檢把責任推給他們
Blaming them for something they...
責怪他們...
Something they...?
他們...
Newbury Heights.
新伯里高地
Wait. What?
等等,什么
Newbury Heights.
新伯里高地
I don't know what you mean. Find out.
我不懂你的意思,去搞懂吧
How old?
多大了
Oh, I'm so stupid.
我真蠢
I should've just shut up.
我應該閉上嘴
I should've just kept walking.
不該去找你的
But that would've been wrong.
但那就錯了
I thought you'd be different.
我以為你會有所不同
I thought after what you went through...
我以為在你經歷了所有...
With your family...
你家里的事情后...
And you come here to my house?
而你卻跑來了我家
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Then go., I can't.
那就走吧,不行
There are three mothers who are widows now, Mrs. Conley...
現在有三個母親成了寡婦,康利夫人
It's not my fault.
那不是我的錯
But it's somebody's fault.
但那是某人的錯
What do you want?
你想怎么樣
I looked into Newbury Heights.
我查了新伯里高地
I couldn't find anything.
什么也沒查到
I went back 50 years.
我查了過去50年的記錄
There's never been an accident there.
那里從來沒出過車禍
It wasn't an accident.
不是車禍
It was a near miss.
是僥幸免撞脫險
And it wasn't one of our trains.
而且是我們的一列火車
Right.
對
Coming into Newbury heights, there's a nine degree curve.
進入新伯里高地,有個九度的轉彎
That's where we jumped the track.
我們就是在那里脫軌的
Just managed to get the brake on before we hit the commuter train.
正好在撞上市郊列車前剎住了車
Did anyone from your company ever identify the problem?
你的公司有人鑒定了問題所在嗎
Sure. Sure.
當然,當然
They identified me.
他們認定是我
Said I was going too fast.
說我當時超速了
But the speed gauge never went above 32 mph.
可速度表上從來沒高于過32英里每小時
I thought it was mechanical.
我想是機械方面的問題
Maybe a faulty pressure sensor.
可能是壓力傳感器出錯了
Isn't the pressure sensor part of the load regulator sensor?
壓力傳感器不是負荷調整感應器的一部分嗎
Trains, you know.
火車方面的知識
Love them.
我很喜歡
So, if you upgraded the lrs,
所以,如果你升級了激光測速系統
Wouldn't you have to replace the pressure sensor, too?
你不用把壓力感應器也換一個嗎
Yeah. Fact is, that's what they did,
要換,事實上,他們就是這么做的
After the near miss,
在那次僥幸免撞逃脫后
they upgraded the lrs.
他們升級了激光測速系統
Standard upgrade.
配置升級
We've been going after the wrong thing
我們一直跟錯對象了
Overtime records and not faulty equipment.
加班記錄和無失誤的儀器
They erased those memos not to hide Merriman,
他們刪減備忘錄不是要隱瞞梅里曼
But the structural engineer, our buddy Eldredge.
而是要隱瞞結構工程師,咱們的艾杰奇伙計
If we can prove he was at newbury heights...
如果我們能證明他曾在新伯里高地呆過
Yep. Previous knowledge. We'll have a case,
沒錯,占得先機,我們就掌握大局了
Even judge parks can't kick.
即使是帕克斯法官也奈何不了了
Here is the deal. We can't let patti know we're changing strategies.
這樣,不能讓帕蒂知道我們改變策略了
I'll keep deposing Merriman.
我繼續去跟梅里曼周旋
You redepose Eldredge.
你重新采集一下艾杰奇的證詞
Be ready in ten minutes.
十分鐘內準備好
Okay.
沒問題
I think I have someone you'll be more comfortable with.
我找到個人,我想你會更滿意
I worked 19 years as an assistant.
我干助理這行19年了
We called them secretaries in my day.
我們那時候管助理叫秘書
And are you comfortable with online research, Mrs. Plack?
你可以適應在線研究嗎,布萊克夫人
Online?
在線
Oh, yeah, everything's computers nowadays.
哦,對,現在一切都電腦化了
Don't worry, I'm a quick study.
別擔心,我學的很快的
Hey, I like your hair this way.
我喜歡你這個發型
Yeah, I do.
我真的喜歡
It looked so dowdy on TV,
電視里那發型看起來太懶散了
Pulled back like that.
像那樣束到腦后
But that must've been a hard day, huh?
不過那段日子一定很難熬吧
What's the smoking policy here, anyway?
對了,這里的吸煙政策是怎么規定的啊
What? I thought you two would have a lot in common.
怎么了,我覺得你倆有很多共同點
That does not count as a preemptory.
這可不算先發制人
Oh, Mr. Merriman's is upstairs.
梅里曼先生在樓上
Yes, I thought I'd sit in on this one today.
是啊,我想我今天該出席這次詢問
Get to know you better.
以便更好的了解了解你
Great.
很好
Please.
請坐
Actually...
實際上
Chairs aren't really my friends these days.
這些天我坐不了椅子
I think I'll just stand.
我想我就站著吧
So you're Will's new one?
你是威爾的新任啊
Yes. I'm his new junior associate.
是的,我是他的新初級律師
Yeah, that's what I meant.
是啊,我就是那個意思
The way you look actually..
你看起來就很像
I guess he finds you a challenge.
我想他發現你是個挑戰
Too many blond gigglers,
金發碧眼,只會傻笑的太多了
And why not go for someone more substantial,
為啥不找個更有內涵的呢
Someone with interesting history.
找個過去很有意思的
Mrs. Nyholm.
尼霍姆律師
I know how this works
我知道事情是怎么進行的
We're going to try and get into each other's heads,
我們想試著讀懂對方的思想
Try and unnerve each other.
想激怒對方
Can I give you a little bit of advice?
我能給你點小建議嗎
After the past seven months, I'm vaccinated.
在經歷了過去的七個月后,我已經免疫了
Fair enough.
很好
Let's get started.
咱們開始吧
Mr. Eldredge, two months before the lakeshore crash,
艾杰奇先生,在湖岸撞車事故兩個月前
You authorized an upgrade of the load regulator system
你核準升級了跨國貨運公司所有列車的
On all cross national freight trains.
激光測距系統
Can you explain why?
能解釋一下原因嗎
There wasn't just one reason.
原因不只一個
It was a change we'd planned for some time.
這次更換我們已經計劃了一段時間了
And what about the lrs in the train that crashed,
那出事的火車上的激光測距系統情況如何呢
Did you replace that one?
你們更換了那一個嗎
I don't believe we did.
我想我們沒有
Thethe upgrade takes some time,
升級要花費一些時間
And we couldn't have all of our engines out of commission at once.
而且我們不能一次就把所有引擎都淘汰了
I understand that.
我明白
Tell me about Newbury Heights,
跟我說說新伯里高地吧
Mr. Eldredge.
艾杰奇先生
What?
什么
Tell me about it.
跟我說說
It's, uh...
是...
I don't know what you mean.
我不明白你的意思
June 21, you went to Newbury Heights
6月21號,你去了新伯里高地
To check out a near miss collision, isn't that right?
去檢查一起僥幸免撞逃脫事故,對嗎
Would you like to take a break?
要不要休息一下
If you were to learn there was a problem
如果你發現你們的火車上
With a piece of equipment on your trains, Mr. Eldredge,
有一個設備出現了問題,艾杰奇先生
You'd replace the part, wouldn't you?
你會進行更換的,不是嗎
Of course I would. And you'd make sure that
我當然會,而且你還會確保
No trains were operating with unsafe equipment?
沒有火車被裝上了不安全的設備,對吧
Look, I know what you're thinking.
聽著,我知道你在想什么
No, you don't.
不,你不知道
I never once...
我從來沒有
My apologies.
真抱歉
We're gonna have to break this off here.
我們得打斷一下這次詢問了
Oh, come on. Objection.
不是吧,反對
Let the record reflect
讓記錄員記一下
Deposition was suspended for medical reasons.
采集證詞由于醫療原因被取消了
And again, II apologize.
再次表示歉意,抱歉
Mr. Eldredge.
艾杰奇先生
Sorry.
我很遺憾
It's okay.
沒事的
Hi, Jackie. It's me.
杰姬,是我
I saw that you called.
我看到你打來過
Dad.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Zach?
扎克
It's you!
是你
I... I missed you.
我...我想死你了
I know.
我知道
Grace.
格雷斯
Go to him.
過去吧
Grace.
格雷斯
Happy birthday, dad.
生日快樂,爸爸
So, you still a fish or what?
所以你仍是條網中之魚還是什么
Yep, still a fish.
是啊,還是條網中之魚
Just like in oz.
就像在《監獄風云》里一樣
They do shakedowns every day?
每天都會臨時整頓嗎
Your honor, Will Gardner. This is my third message.
法官大人,我是威爾·加德納,這是我三次留言了
Defense counsel's interrupted deposition for the day and we...
辯方律師今天打斷了取證過程
Damn it.
該死
He's lying.
他在說謊
What?
什么
He knew exactly what Newbury Heights was.
他很清楚新伯里高地是什么意思
He said he was in the office all day.
他說他一整天都在辦公室里
But you have to swipe that,every time you exit and ente
可每次進出都必須刷那張卡
Which means we can tell exactly
也就是說,我們能準確的指出
What time he came and went.
他來去的時間
I can't get the judge on the phone,
我無法讓法官接電話
But if I hurry, I'll catch him.
但我要是抓緊點,就能碰上他
What are you doing? Getting a court order
你要干嘛,去要一份法庭指令
For Cross National Freight's security records.
要求查看跨國貨運公司的安全記錄
Find kalinda, tell her to meet me down at the courthouse.
去找凱琳達,讓她去法院找我
Oh, listen, I'll call you about that...
對了,我會給你打電話說那個...
Diane has a boyfriend.
戴安有一個男朋友
What's the occasion?
要去什么場合啊
Work.
工作
It's just so pretty.
這太漂亮了
Thank you.
謝謝
What time did you get in?
你什么時候回來的
Late. You were asleep.
很晚了,你已經睡了
Thanks, by the way.
順便說一句,謝謝啊
This should be the last late night for a while.
今天應該是這段時間最后一次晚歸了
I took Grace and Zach to see Peter.
我帶格雷斯和扎克去探望彼得了
You did what?
什么
I took Grace and Zach to see their father for his birthday.
我帶格雷斯和扎克去給他們的爸爸過生日
Jackie, II...
杰姬,我,我
II'm thunderstruck.
我太震驚了
I tried to phone you.
我試過打給你的
You tried to phone me?
你試過打給我
We discussed this.
我們討論過這個問題了
I was taking them next week.
我本來要下周帶他們去的
It worked out perfectly, seeing him.
這次探訪非常順利
They were perfect.
他們相處得很好
Jackie.
杰姬
I am their mother.
我是他們的母親
It is my decision.
我說了算
This of all things is my decision!
這事由我做決定
I'm sorry. It was spontaneous.
對不起,事情自然而然就發生了
You don't supervise my kids spontaneously.
你不能自然而然就管我的孩子
You don't take them to prison.
你不能把他們帶去監獄
You don't just try and phone me.
你不能只是試著打給我
You phone me.
你必須打給我
You respect me as a mother
你要么尊重我這個當媽的
or you leave.
要么走人
I am doing the best I can.
我已經盡我所能了
Well, join the club.
不用你盡力
Overby's firm is well capitalized,
奧維比的公司資金狀況良好
Excellent client base,
有很好的客戶基礎
No ethics charges,
沒有道德方面的起訴
No bankruptcies, no judgments.
沒有破產,沒有受審記錄
But are you sure that's what you're looking for?
可你確定這就是你想知道的嗎
I... Don't know.
我不知道
Should I be looking for something else?
我還應該知道些什么嗎
Well, that's like asking a dentist
這問題就像在問牙醫
Whether you should brush.
你該不該刷牙
See what you can find out.
再找找看
And, Kalinda, again, this is just between you and me.
再強調一次,凱琳達,這事只有你知我知
You understand?
明白吧
Yeah.
明白
Do you know how much you pay jury consultants?
你知道你該付給陪審團顧問多少工資嗎
No.
不知道
$100,000 for three months work.
三個月十萬
That sounds about right.
聽起來挺合理
Do you know how much I make?
知道我的工資是多少嗎
I have a feeling I'm finding out.
我猜你正打算告訴我
A fourth of that.
他們的四分之一
That sounds outrageous.
太不合理了
Yeah, it does, doesn't it?
是啊,確實不合理,是吧
Subpoenaed records of security entrances
通過傳票拿到的五月到八月的
From may to august. Thanks.
進出記錄,謝謝
So, Kalinda, can I ask you...
凱琳達,我能問一下嗎
This thing you're doing with Diane,
你幫戴安做的這件事
Does it have anything to do with Malcolm Overby?
跟馬爾科姆·奧維比有關嗎
No.
無關
It doesn't?
無關嗎
No, you can't ask me.
不,你不能問我
It's just...
只不過
If he's coming on as a third partner,
如果他將成為我們的合作伙伴
Will should know.
威爾理應知情
You can't ask me and I can't tell you
你不能問我,我也不能告訴你
But don't conclude from what I'm saying it's what you think.
但別從我的話里得出你想要的結論
Okay.
好的
Can you be any more specific?
能再具體點嗎
No.
不行
Wait, here's the date, june 21.
找到日期了,6月21日
It would take him about two hours
到達新伯里高地
To get out to Newbury Heights.
得花兩個小時
He leaves the office at 6:42 p.m.,
他于下午6:42出發
And he comes back...
然后
An hour later. That's not enough time.
一小時后就回來了,時間不夠
What about the next day?
接下來那一天呢
Same thing. 9:48 p.m.
同樣的晚上9:48出去
Comes back at 10:33 p.m.
當晚10:33回來
Wait.
等等
That's someone else.
還有一個人
Oh, you're right. That's Sarah Conley.
沒錯,是莎拉·康利
Oh, here he is.
這里又有他了
Eldredge...
艾杰奇
He left and came back a few minutes later.
他出去了幾分鐘就回來了
That's interesting.
有意思
What? Look.
怎么了,看
See, here it is again.
這里又有他
Sarah Conley leaves within a few minutes of Eldredge,
艾杰奇剛走,莎拉就出去了
She comes back a few minutes after him.
他回來后幾分鐘,她也回來了
Same here, 9:30 p.m.
這里也是,晚上9:30
Me, too...
我這邊也有
8:45 p.m.
晚上8:45
And on august 5, the night of the lakeshore crash,
8月5號事發當晚
Same thing.
也是這樣
They're always the last two working together at night.
他們倆晚上總是最晚下班的
Yeah, well, so are we.
是啊,我倆也是
Yeah, but they're leaving and returning
是,但他倆每次進出的時間
Within a few minutes of each other on foot.
就相隔幾分鐘
And you know what's across from their building?
知道他們的辦公樓對面是什么嗎
The Stanford Plaza hotel.
斯坦福廣場酒店
I think they were having an affair.
我想他們倆搞在一起了
Jonathan Eldredge is denying everything.
喬納森·艾杰奇否認了一切
That's not my problem.
又不是我的問題
All the nights you went
但你在晚上
To the hotel with him across the street,
跟他去街對面的酒店開房
That is your problem.
就是你的問題了
Oh, my god.
天哪
Sarah, I don't care about your personal life.
莎拉,我不想干涉你的私生活
That's your business.
那是你自己的事
All I care about is what he said to you
我只想知道事發當晚
The night of the accident, that's all.
他對你說了什么,僅此而已
He wanted to talk; he was so upset.
他想傾訴,他很不安
He said he knew for a while
他說有一瞬間他知道了
There was a problem with the pressure sensor.
壓力傳感器有問題
He'd been trying to fix it quietly.
他想偷偷把它修好
Sarah, I need to demonstrate
莎拉,我必須證明
That Eldredge knew about the problem
艾杰奇在事發前
Before the accident.
就知道這個問題
But there's no document, there's no smoking gun,
但沒有任何資料,也沒有確鑿證據
And I don't have the time to find one.
我也沒時間去找
All I've got is you.
我只能找你
I can't testify!
我不能作證
This isn't about the affair, Sarah.
這跟外遇無關,莎拉
This is about the accident.
這關系到此次事故
The only way I know about the accident
我會知道這次事故就是因為
Is because of the affair, and I will have to talk about it.
我有外遇,所以我得曝光外遇的事
If I don't, they'll bring it up.
我不說他們也會提起
They'll say I'm getting back at him,
他們會說我是為了報復他
That I'm bitter.
我恨他
You know how they'll twist this around.
你知道他們多能歪曲事實
There's no other way.
沒有其他辦法了
I'm sorry, hon. Dylan only wants you.
對不起,親愛的,迪倫只要你
Is everything all right?
沒事吧
Yeah, fine.
沒事
I love you.
我愛你
How old did you say Dylan was?
你剛才說迪倫多大了
Three months.
三個月
It's not just me.
這僅關系到我
It's my husband, it's my other kids,
還關系到我的丈夫,我的其他幾個孩子
It's a baby.
這是個小生命
They have nothing to do with this,
我的家人跟這件事毫無關聯
But if you make me testify...
但如果你要我作證
Please don't do to me what somebody did to you.
求求你,別讓我經歷你所經歷的
Wow, you are really obsessed with him.
你真的對他很著迷啊
Not obsessed. Intrigued.
不是著迷,只是感興趣
So, is he seeing anyone?
他有女朋友嗎
So that's what this is about.
原來是這么回事
You want me to introduce you? No.
要我把你介紹給他嗎,不
I was just... Introduce whom?
我只是,介紹誰
Malcolm Overby.
馬爾科姆·奧維比
Kalinda.
凱琳達
Kalinda what?
貴姓
Kalinda Smith.
凱琳達·史密斯
Uh, I'm a lawyer.
我是律師
My firm threw this party.
這個派對是我公司辦的
What do you do?
你是做什么的
I crash other people's parties.
我專門搞砸別人的派對
So, if I gave you my card,
要是我給你我的名片
What are the chances you'd use it?
你會把它用來做什么
I'd say pretty good.
用在好的地方
Use it however you want.
想怎么用怎么用
So, I take it you have some information.
我想你是有所發現了
Yeah.
是的
I looked deeper into Mr. Overby,
我深入調查了一下奧維比先生
And I don't think he's a good candidate for partnership.
我覺得他不適合跟我們合作
Based on my investigation,
根據我的調查
He appears to be nonexclusive.
他似乎不太專一
Nonexclusive?
不太專一
In pursuit of other options.
吃著碗里的,望著鍋里的
Openly in pursuit.
毫不避諱
Are you sure?
你確定嗎
Positive.
確定
The firm can do better.
我們公司可以有更好的人選
Well, thank you, Kalinda,
凱琳達,謝謝你
For your discretion in this matter.
對這件事的謹慎處理
Always.
隨時效勞
Kalinda, let's talk tomorrow about renegotiating your contract.
凱琳達,明天咱倆說說你合同的事
I'd like that.
好的
This is it.
這些就是
Every pill in our medicine cabinet.
我們藥箱里的所有藥
And this... This is a prescription Jimmy got
這個,是事故前一個月
A month before the accident.
吉米得到的藥方
It's for allergies.
是用來治過敏的
Do you think that could be it?
你覺得有可能是這個引起的嗎
It could be.
有可能
The drug test didn't screen for pseudoephedrine.
藥品檢測沒有查出偽麻黃堿
Not in this dosage.
這種藥量檢測不出來
Thanks, Linda.
謝謝,琳達
Have a good night.
晚安
You, too.
你也是
Was it frightening?
監獄可怕嗎
No.
不
I just... I don't like him in there.
我只是不喜歡監獄里的他
I like seeing dad in a suit.
我喜歡看老爸穿制服的樣子
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
So, you're okay?
你還好吧
Yeah, I mean, I'm mad at him,
我沒事,我雖然生他的氣
But he's still dad.
但他始終是我爸爸
What about you?
你呢
You look sad.
你不開心
No.
沒有
It's just this case I'm working on.
只是我現在處理這個的案子
Might have to do something I don't want to.
可能需要我做一些不想做的事情
Something?
不想做的事
You know, like what happened to us.
跟咱家經歷的這些事很像
Well, you said "might."
你不是說"可能"嗎
Is there another way?
還別的辦法嗎
Not that I can think of.
我還沒想出來
Well, you're a lawyer, right?
你是個律師,是吧
You have to represent your client.
你得為你的當事人考慮
Even if it means hurting another family?
即使那意味著要傷害另一個家庭嗎
Well, if you didn't,
如果不那樣的話
You'd just hurt your client, right?
你就會傷害你的當事人,不是嗎
You have to do your job.
你得做你該做的事
You can't just not do your job.
你不能逃避工作
So three days later, and you still
3天過去了
Have depositions to conduct?
你們還要錄新證詞嗎
Your honor, Ms. Nyholm stomped out
法官大人, 2天前
Of Mr. Eldredge's deposition
尼霍姆女士破門而出
Two days ago, and we have been constrained
打斷了艾杰奇先生的證詞
With questioning Mrs. Conley and Mr. Eldredge ever since.
我們一直沒機會詢問康利女士和艾杰奇先生
As melodramatic
加德納先生剛才的陳述
As Mr. Gardner's account is,
實在太戲劇化了
Your honor, I think the last time
法官大人,我記得我上次破門而出
I stomped out of anywhere was the third grade.
已經是三年級時候的事了
Unless I've grown bigger than I thought.
除非我比我想象得還肥得多
Uh, we ask, your honor,
法官大人,我們請求
For an open deposition, so that you may rule...
證人出庭作證,便于你裁決...
They're going to force her to testify in open court?
他們要她公開出庭作證嗎
If she denies the affair,
如果她否認婚外情
They'll accuse her of perjury.
就可以告她做偽證
Then, everything she says
那么在法庭上她的全部證詞
In court will get thrown out.
將被視為無效
Who are you deposing?
你們要詢問的證人是誰
Ms. Sarah Conley, your honor.
莎拉·康利女士,法官大人
Please don't do this.
請別這么做
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
Mrs. Conley, what did Mr. Jonathan eldredge
康利女士,8月5號晚上
Tell you on the night of august 5,
火車脫軌幾小時后
A few hours after the lakeshore crash?
喬納森·艾杰奇跟你說過什么
Objection, your honor.
反對,法官大人
No foundation.
沒有事實根據
Ms. Florrick has yet to establish access.
福瑞克律師憑空建立聯系
Your honor, do we need to establish access?
法官大人,我們還用建立什么聯系嗎
They work in the same company.
他們在同一家公司工作
But in vastly different departments.
但隸屬兩個截然不同的部門
Sustained.
反對有效
Ms. Conley, where were you on the evening of August 5
康利女士,8月5號那晚
After the lakeshore crash?
事故發生之后,你在何處
I was in a hotel room downtown.
我在市中心一家賓館
Were you alone?
你一個人嗎
No.
不是
I was with Jonathan Eldredge.
我跟喬納森·艾杰奇在一起
Mr. Harkin, can... Can you hear us?
哈金先生,能聽清嗎
No, no, that's good enough.
夠清楚了
Where is your assistant?
你的助理呢
I don't know. She quit.
我不知道,她辭職了
It's very hard to find a good assistant these days.
現在想找個好助理太難了
Mr. Harkin, I'm going to make our final offer now.
哈金先生,我要給出咱們的底線了
Go ahead.
好的
I think you can see this meets
我想你們可以看到
All of your demands and then some.
這滿足了你們所有要求,甚至更多
And one condition that we don't go to trial.
只有一個條件,就是我們不上庭
I think we can handle that.
我想我們能達成共識
There is one other thing.
還有件事
They want an apology.
她們需要一個道歉
Excuse me?
什么
Fine.
好的
Mr. Harkin?
哈金先生
Just settle this thing, will you?
把這件事解決了就行,行嗎
Well, Patti...
帕蒂
It's always a pleasure.
跟你共事總是很愉快
Until next time.
下次見
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克律師
Excuse me. You got a minute?
打擾下,有空嗎
Sure.
當然
This one looks pretty good, and if you don't like this one,
這個看上去不錯,如果你不喜歡的話
I think we need to start looking at the new crop of ivy leaguers.
就得找那些常春藤畢業的新生了
Courtney, this is Alicia Florrick.
考特尼,這位是艾麗西婭·福瑞克
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
I didn't expect you.
沒想到是你
Spur of the moment.
只是突發奇想,就來看看
Sorry I missed your birthday.
很抱歉我錯過了你的生日
The kids said the visit went well.
孩子們說探訪進行得不錯
Yeah, they... They look great.
是啊,他們看上去很好
Zach's almost as tall as I am.
扎克都快跟我一樣高了
Three months, then suddenly, boom.
3個月一眨眼就過去了
Mom tells me you're working on a hard case.
媽跟我說你正處理一個棘手的案子
I guess you're putting in a lot of hours with Will.
你一定花了很多時間去請教威爾
A lot of time to think about things in here.
在這里有很多時間去想事情
A lot of time out there, too.
在外面也有很多時間
He's not what he seems, alicia.
他表里不一,艾麗西婭
Peter, if it's one thing I'm learning...
彼得,如果說我學會了一件事
Nobody is.
那就是沒人表里如一
Gardner acts like he's this good guy
加德納看起來是個好好先生
And he's everybody's best friend,
是所有人的好朋友
But I could tell you a few things about him.
但我可以告訴你他的另一些事
What?
怎么了
Can we...Can we at least acknowledge
我們是不是可以承認
How ironic this conversation is?
這種談話有多諷刺
I love you.
我愛你
I was thinking about our apartment on 81st street.
我一直很想念咱們在81號大街的家
Remember?
記得嗎
No airconditioning.
沒有空調
It was so hot you'd... You'd run around
很熱很熱
In that tshirt you got from the mexican restaurant below.
你穿著件墨西哥餐館搞來的T恤,忙里忙外
All I could think was,
我當時能想到的就是
God, you were the most beautiful woman in the world.
老天,你是這個世界上最美麗的女人
Then?
只是以前
No. Then and now.
不,以前和現在都是
I don't want to lose you.
我不想失去你
I don't know what happened.
我不知道怎么回事
I lost my way.
我迷失了方向
I... I got on a power trip.
陷入權利的漩渦
Don't.
別說了
Don't blame it on that.
別把什么都往那上面推
I'm sorry.
對不起
No, it's me.
對,是我的問題
I understand.
我知道
I understand.
我知道
But don't give up on me.
但別放棄我
Come on, don't give up on me.
拜托,別放棄我