You killed yourself?Klaus needed a human doppelganger.
你自殺了 克勞斯需要一個人類二重身
As a vampire, I was no longer in use to him.
變成吸血鬼 我對他就沒有利用價值了
But it didn't work.
但自殺也沒有用
You didn't really escape.You've been running from Klaus ever since.I underestimated his spirit for vengeance.
你并沒有真正得以脫身 從那以后你一直在躲避克勞斯的追殺 我低估了他的復仇精神
But living out of a suitcase is better than dying so that you could have your blood spilled over some silly little rock.
不過四處逃亡總比被人殺死 把血灑在什么破石頭上勝強百倍
What's wrong?Afraid I'm right?You don't wanna die?There's another way out.
怎么了 怕被我說中了嗎 不想死嗎 還是有出路的
Better hurry. Your opportunity is going,going, going...and gone.
最好快點 你的機會稍縱即逝 稍縱即逝 沒有了
I made the other choice.
我選了另一條路
What did you do, Katerina?
卡特琳娜 你這是做什么
I would have helped you live.You would have helped me run.
你活著我也會幫你的 你是要幫我逃走
That was never going to be enough.
只逃是不夠的
It was enough for me.Do you not see, Trevor?
對我來說足夠了 你還看不出來嗎 特雷弗
She used you to help her escape and me to turn her.
她利用你幫她逃跑 又利用我變成了吸血鬼
Klaus will see our role in this.
克勞斯會知道我們做了什么的
And for that, I'm sorry.As am I...for this.
利用你們 我很抱歉 我也很抱歉 因為
Please understand.You have just signed our death sentence.Better you die than I.
請理解我 你等于判了我們死刑 你們死總比我死好