Trevor was a good man,helped me with my dissertation on sexual deviance in the baroque period.
特雷弗是個好人 當初他還幫我寫巴洛克時代異常性取向的論文
I was going for my psych PHD.
當時我正在攻讀精神病學博士學位
Slater's been in college since '74.
斯萊特從1974年開始一直在讀大學
When I was turned,I have 18 degrees,3 master's, and 4 PHDs.The point?
被轉變為吸血鬼的時候 我已經拿下了18個學士學位 3個碩士學位和4個博士學位 有什么用
Exactly. I mean, what is the point?
是啊 有什么用呢
What should I be doing with my eternity?If you have an answer, please enlighten me.
我該怎樣度過這永恒的生命呢 您要是有答案 請給我點啟發
We need your help.
我們需要你的幫助
If someone wanted to get in touch with Klaus,how would you hook 'em up?
要是有人想聯系克勞斯 該怎么找他出來
Craigslist.Really? Seriously.I respond to a personal AD that gets sent to somebody who
用分類廣告網站 當真 當真 我回復了一條個人廣告 聯系到某個人
knows somebody who knows Elijah,who's dead,and that's where my connection ends.
這個人再傳信給一個認識以利亞的人 可是以利亞死了 我的信息鏈也就斷了
Man, you are bad.I told you.
天哪 你打得還真爛 早跟你說過了
All right. Well, feel free to cheat if you need your dignity back.
沒關系 要是想找回點面子 隨你作弊
Come on. Hit the ball.
得了吧 快打球
All right, hey, I got winner, guys.I got winner.
好了 伙計們 我來贏你們 我來贏你們
Get ready. This slaughter's almost over.
準備好 這局馬上結束
So where's your dad?Um, I'll see him back home.
你爸爸呢 他先回家了