Ok. Now I'm leaving.
行了 我該走了
Wait. Um...No, no, no. Caroline,You have 2 seconds to come clean.
等等 不不不 卡羅琳 給你兩分鐘時間講實話
What do you mean?
什么意思
I'd believe the whole innocent act a little bit better if I didn't know how good you were
要是不知道你多么擅長受托牽制別人
at providing a distraction on demand.
我可能真會相信你這套無辜表演
Where's Elena?I can't tell you.
埃琳娜在哪 我不能告訴你
You can't tell me? Are you kidding me?
不能告訴我 開玩笑呢吧
I'm sorry, but I I can't tell you.
對不起 但是我 我就是不能告訴你
Caroline, Elena was kidnapped,
卡羅琳 埃琳娜被綁架過
she could have been killed,and you're seriously not gonna tell me where she is?
差點兒被殺死 你真不打算告訴我她在哪嗎
She's not in any danger.
她現在沒有危險
I would not have let her put herself in danger.
我不會讓她身陷險境的
Put herself in danger where? What do you
哪有險境 你到底
She's with Damon, isn't she?Eww. No.
她和達蒙在一起 是不是 沒有
Then where, where is she?Listen. If you're my friend,
那她在哪 聽著 你如果真是我朋友
like you've been pretending to be all day,then you'll tell me where she is.
像你今天一直假裝的這樣 那就告訴我她在哪
Stefan, I am your friend,
斯特凡 我當然是你的朋友
but I'm also Elena's friend, and I'm sorry,
但是我也是埃琳娜的朋友 對不起
but I'm not going to tell you where she is.
我不能告訴你她在哪
So how much of your little story is true?
你講的到底有多少是真話
I have no reason to lie, Elena.
埃琳娜 我根本沒必要撒謊
I have no reason to do anything but sit here and read and rot.
我沒必要做任何事情 除了坐在這里 看書 等著腐爛
Ok, so you mean it's even partially true.
好吧 那么你說的起碼有一部分是真話
That's the reason why you came back, isn't it?
所以你才回到這來 是嗎
Because you wanted to be the one to hand me over to Klaus.
因為你想親手把我交給克勞斯