Trevor said to show you this to prove I am who I say,that you would help me to freedom.
特雷弗說這個能證明我是誰 他說你能幫我逃走
You stole this from Klaus?
你從克勞斯那兒偷來的嗎
It was to be part of the sacrifice ritual.So I--I grabbed it and made my escape.
它是獻祭儀式的一部分 所以我就拿著它逃了出來
People do not escape from Klaus.
沒人逃得出克勞斯的手心
Everyone who tries ends up back in his grasp,and anyone who helps them dies.
所有試圖逃脫的都最終被他擒獲 而協助逃亡者的人只有死路一條
I know the risk you bring on yourself by giving me aid.
我知道你幫我是冒著多大的危險
I am risking nothing. At nightfall,I will bring you back to Klaus and beg him to show us both mercy.No!
我不會冒險 到晚上 我會把你交給克勞斯求他給我們條生路 不要
Back entrance. How convenient.
后門 真方便
That's the point. We can't all have little daylight rings.
這就是重點 不是誰都有都有避光戒指
How do you know this Slater guy's even here?
你怎么確定斯萊特會在
I called him.He's here. He's always here.Good. Just one thing.
我打了電話給他 他在這 一直都在 很好 還有一事
If you are setting me up in any way,I will rip your heart out and shove it down your throat.
如果你敢給我耍花招 我就掏出你的心再塞進你喉嚨里
It's something I'm very good at.
這種事我在行的哦
I'm older than you and stronger.Don't get on my bad side.
我比你活得久 因此更強大 別敬酒不吃吃罰酒
You can trust me.
你可以信任我
Whoa. What about the, uh...sunlight.Double-paned and tempered.
不怕陽光了嗎 雙層鋼化玻璃
UV rays can't penetrate.You see the appeal now?
隔絕紫外線 發現此地迷人之處了吧
That and the free Wi-Fi.Hey. How are you?
還有免費無線網哦 過得還好吧
Good. I saw you come. What are you doin' here?
挺好的 我看到你來了 什么事
Mmm, it's a long story, but I want you to meet.Damon Salvatore.
一言難盡 我想讓你認識下 達蒙·塞爾瓦托
Turned 1864, Mystic Falls, by Katherine Pierce,AKA Katerina Petrova.
1864年在神秘瀑布鎮被凱瑟琳·皮爾斯轉化 也就是卡特琳娜·佩特洛娃