Stefan!Um, I need to talk to you. Where are you going?
斯特凡 我有話和你說 你這是要去哪
Well, Elena went home sick.I just want to go check up on her.
埃琳娜請病假回家了 我去看看她
Ditcher.I'm kinda worried about her.
跟屁蟲 我有點擔心她
You know what? Of course you are.
是啊 你當然擔心她
Go ahead. I--you know what? We can talk later.
去吧 我們可以以后再談
Uh, talk about what?I might have done something.
談什么 我可能做了件事
What did you do?Told Tyler I'm a vampire.
你做了什么 告訴泰勒我是吸血鬼
What does the Petrova bloodline have to do with Klaus?
佩特洛娃家族的血脈與克勞斯有什么關系
It's really tedious, but.
說來話長
the curse was bound by the sacrifice of Petrova blood.
詛咒以佩特洛娃家祭品的血封印
Witches are crafty with their spells.
巫師的咒語總是暗藏玄機
The doppelganger was created as way to be able to undo the spell.
他們創造了二重身 用來解開咒語
Once the doppelganger reappeared, the curse can be broken.
二重身再現的時候 詛咒就可以解開
So you ran before he killed you.Something like that.
你在他殺死你之前逃走了 算是吧
Help.Please help me.Please. Help me.
救命 求你救救我 求你 救救我
I don't invite strangers into my home.
我不請陌生人進門
No. Trevor, he said that you'd help me.
不要 特雷弗說你會幫我
Damn him. Always making promises I don't want to keep.Let the girl in.
該死的特雷弗 總是許下些我不想履行的承諾 讓她進來
Bring her water and something to eat.
給她些水和吃的
You must be Rose. Thank you.
你一定是羅斯 謝謝