You have the Petrova fire.More blood?
真有佩特洛娃家遺風 還要嗎
It's a long story,Klaus and I,
一言難盡 我和克勞斯
goes all the way back to England, 1492,after I left Bulgaria.
得從1492年的英格蘭說起 在我離開保加利亞之后
Or was thrown out.Thrown out?
或者說 被掃地出門之后 掃地出門
My family, your true ancestors,they disowned me.
我的家人 你真正的祖先 和我斷絕了關系
My indiscretions were not tolerated at that time.
那個時代 我的輕率之舉是不被容忍的
I had a baby out of wedlock. The shame.It was kept secret?
我未婚生子 家族的恥辱 你生孩子的事被隱瞞了
My baby was given away.
我的孩子被送走
I was banished to England,and I had to learn to adjust.
我被放逐到英格蘭 不得不學會適應新環境
So I quickly became English.
于是我很快變得像個英格蘭人
It was there that I caught the eye of a nobleman named Klaus.
正是那時 我引起了一位叫克勞斯的貴族的注意
I was taken with him at first,until I found out what he was and what he wanted from me.
一開始我被他所吸引 直到我發現了他的真面目 知道了他想從我這里得到什么
And then I ran like hell.
然后我沒命地逃跑
She's here.Katerina!I know you're near!
她就在這 卡特琳娜 我知道你就在附近
I can smell your blood.It's pointless to run.
我能聞到你的血 逃跑是沒用的
Klaus'll find you wherever you are.
你逃不出克勞斯的掌心
This way.There's more blood over there.
這邊 這里血跡更多