Hello, Elena.You come to watch me wither away?Good-bye, Caroline.
你好 埃琳娜 你是來看我怎樣枯萎的嗎 再見 卡羅琳
As long as I stay on this side of the door, she can't hurt me.Please.
只要我站在門的這邊 她就傷不到我 走吧
Stefan know you're here?
斯特凡知道你來這兒了嗎
I brought you some things.You came to bribe me?
我給你帶了點東西 你來收買我
What is it that you want?
你想從我這得到什么
I want you to tell me about Klaus.
我要你告訴我克勞斯的事
You've been busy.I also brought you this.
你做了不少功課嘛 我還給你帶了這個
It's your family history.
這是你的家族史
It says in here that the family line ended with you.
據上面的記載 你是你們家最后的血脈
Obviously that's not true.
顯然與事實不符
You think that if you brought me some family keepsake,that I'd open up?
你以為給我帶點家族紀念品 我就會敞開心扉嗎
I also brought you this.You don't look so good.
我還給你帶了這個 你氣色不是很好
How long before your body shuts down?10, 20 years?
你要多久才會徹底干枯呢 十年 還是二十年
Must be painful to desiccate and mummify.I can't even imagine.
脫水成木乃伊的過程一定很痛苦吧 我都無法想象