So I take it I was right.
看來我猜對了
What I told you about the tomb under the church is true.
之前告訴你的教堂下墓穴的事是真的了
Yes. It was right. Thank you for the tip.Yeah. It's nice to meet you.
是 千真萬確 多謝提示 很高興見到你
Maybe.What's goin' on, Rose?Where's, uh, Trevor?
但愿吧 羅斯 有什么事嗎 特雷弗呢
Rose never ended up taking you back to Klaus, did she?No.
羅斯最終沒能把你交給克勞斯 對吧 沒有
But not because she had a change of heart.
但不是因為她改變了主意
It's nightfall.Time to go.
太陽落山了 該走了
When did this happen?Mmm. In the woods.I tripped.
什么時候的事 在樹林里的時候 我拌倒了
That's a lie. I would have smelled it.
說謊 我之前怎么沒有聞到
I'd rather die than go back to Klaus.
我寧愿死也不愿被克勞斯抓回去
Please just let me die.
求你讓我死吧
If you die, then Trevor dies with you.No. No!
若你死了 特雷弗會同你一塊兒死 不要
Where is she?You set us both on a path of death.
她在哪兒 你讓我們走上了不歸路
I only hope that Klaus sees the honor in returning that girl to him.
我只希望克勞斯能看在 我們送她回去的份上網開一面
He will sacrifice her.Then so be it!
他會殺她作祭品 那就殺好了
I love her, Rose.He'll kill you.
羅斯 我愛她 他會殺了你的
He will not stop until he has all of our heads.
他不殺死我們不會罷休
Then we shall run until we die.
那我們就無休止地逃亡吧