日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 美劇《吸血鬼日記》 > 吸血鬼日記第一季 > 正文

吸血鬼日記第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第13集 回憶里的故事

來源:可可英語 編輯:Alisa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"

《吸血鬼日記》前情回顧
For over a century, I have lived in secret
一個多世紀以來,我都秘密地活著
until now.
直到現在
I know the risk. But I have to know her.
我知道很危險,但我必須要認識她
Elena she's a dead ringer for Katherine.
埃琳娜,她和凱瑟琳長得一模一樣
You have no idea of the future I have planned for us.
你不知道我為我們計劃了怎樣的未來
You, me, and Damon.
你,我,還有達蒙
Our love for Katherine wasn't real, Damon.
我們對凱瑟琳的愛并不是真的,達蒙
Katherine never compelled me. I knew everything.
凱瑟琳從沒控制過我的意識,我什么都知道
It was real for me.
對我來說是真的
I'm going to bring her back.
我要讓她重返人世
Tell me how to get into the tomb.
告訴我怎么進到古墓里去
The grimoire. Where is it?
找那本魔法書,書在哪
Check the journal. Jonathan Gilbert's.
在日記里面,喬納森·吉爾伯特的
Can I borrow your ancestor's journal?
我能借用一下你祖先的日記嗎
I gave it to my history teacher.
我把日記給歷史老師了
Alaric saltzman. Damon.
阿拉里克·薩爾茨曼,達蒙
So the grimoire...That was Emily's, right?
那本魔法書,是艾米莉的對吧
That's what you need to reverse the spell?
要想破處咒語,必須要那本書
I told Damon that I'd help him get Katherine back.
我告訴達蒙我會幫他救出凱瑟琳
But it was a lie. I can't let him do it.
不過是騙他的,我不能讓他這么做
Then don't. And I'll help you. Whatever it takes.
那就別幫他,無論如何我會幫你的
Please!
求求你們
Please, help us!
求求你們幫幫忙
Please, my husband, he's been hurt!
我丈夫,他受傷了
Please help him!
請幫幫他
What are you doing out here in the middle of the night?
你們大半夜的在這兒干什么
It's not safe.
很危險的
No. No, sir.
是的,先生
It's not safe.
的確很危險
And that's how it's done.
就這么簡單迅速
What happens to the bodies?
那些尸體怎么辦
Well, I'll take them into the woods
我會把他們搬到樹林里去
and the other animals will finish them off.
其它動物會把尸體解決掉
Are you sure you're ready for this?
你確定你準備好了嗎
I'm ready.
準備好了
I want you to turn me.
我希望你把我變成吸血鬼
When it's time.
時機未到
Kiss me.
吻我
You should get a taste.
你該嘗一嘗血的味道
Sorry. Don't be.
抱歉,不必
Soon you won't be able to get enough.
很快你就會欲罷不能了
Mmm, good morning.
早啊
I could get used to this.
我會漸漸習慣你的問候
Rise and shine, sleepyheads.
太陽曬屁股啦,小懶蟲們
Damon! Please! What are you doing?
達蒙,拜托,你干什么呢
Oh, stop being smutty.
別卿卿我我的了
Seriously, get out of here!
說真的,快滾出去
If I see something I haven't seen before,
如果圍觀到什么新鮮花樣
I'll throw a dollar at it. Now listen,
我會掏錢的,聽好了
We have some very important business to discuss.
我們有些重要的事要商量一下
And it has to be right now?
非得現在說嗎
Well, we have lots to do, now that we're all friends
我們有很多事要做,既然大家都是朋友
and working toward a common goal.
而且目標一致
So, in order to open the tomb,
為了打開古墓
we need to find the journal
我們得找到那本日記
to get the grimoire to open the spells.
拿到魔法書從而解除咒語
First things first since you are Elena Gilbert,
首先,既然你是吉爾伯特家族的
You're on journal duty.
日記的事情就由你來負責
Since when am I helping?
怎么我也在計劃內了
Well, Stefan's helping,
斯特凡在幫忙
and you've taken up residence in Stefan's bed, ergo...
而既然你們同床共枕,所以...
You don't have to do anything you don't want to do.
你不需要做任何你不想做的事情
I'll look for it today. Good.
我一會兒去找找看,很好
How do we know that this journal
你怎么知道日記里面
will hold the location of the grimoire?
會寫明魔法書的位置
We're really going to take the word of this vampire?
我們真的要相信那個吸血鬼的話嗎
Seemed like a dimwit
他似乎是個白癡
In lieu of any other options.
我們沒有其它的選擇
OK, what exactly is a grimoire, anyway?
好吧,那本魔法書到底是什么東西
It's a witch's cookbook.
是一本女巫的食譜
Every spell that a witch casts
女巫所使用的每一個咒語
is unique unto itself,
都是第一無二的
so every witch would document their work.
所以每個女巫都要記錄下自己的咒語
Yeah. Cookbook.
對,就是本食譜
What about our mystery vampire?
那些隱藏在暗處的吸血鬼怎么辦
Dimwit obviously wasn't working alone,
那白癡顯然不是在孤軍奮戰
so whoever's out there knows who we are.
我們在明,他們在暗
And I don't like that disadvantage, so...
我可不喜歡這種劣勢,所以
Chop, chop.
快點行動起來
You know, I really like this menagethree some team thing.
我真的很喜歡我們3個人的小分隊
It's got a bit of a kink to it.
糾纏在一起真帶勁兒
Don't screw it up.
別搞砸了
He does have
他真的有
Oh, right, yeah.
差點忘了
Ok.
好吧
Oh! No, come here.
別走,過來
We shouldn't...
我們不應該
What are you doing? Stop it!
你干嘛呢,快停下
Make me.
轉化我吧
Yes?
誰啊
Excuse me, Miss Katherine.
打擾了,凱瑟琳小姐
Miss Pearl is here to see you.
珍珠小姐來找你
I'll be down soon.
我馬上就下去
Please ask her to wait.
你讓她稍候
Thank you, Emily.
謝謝,艾米莉
Fun's over. Hmm, no.
享樂要結束了,不要
It's good to see you, Pearl.
很高興見到你,珍珠
Perhaps we could talk outside.
我們還是去外面談吧
Emily, would you please tell Mr. Salvatore
艾米莉,請你告訴塞爾瓦托先生
that I've stepped away?
我出門了
Which one?
哪位塞爾瓦托
Both.
都說一下
How long do you plan on staying with the Salvatores?
你打算跟塞爾瓦托兄弟一起住多久
People talk, Katherine.
凱瑟琳,別人都議論紛紛
You, carrying on with both brothers,
說你同時跟兩兄弟交往
doesn't help the situation.
對眼下的局勢來說更加不利啊
The Salvatores have been kind to take me in.
塞爾瓦托兄弟好心收留我
As far as everyone here knows,
小鎮上的人只知道
I'm a poor orphan girl from Atlanta,
我是亞特蘭大來的可憐孤兒
lost her family in the fires.
家人都在火災中喪生了
A match you lit, no doubt.
毫無疑問,是你點的火
Honey, please be careful.
寶貝,小心點
Honorary Fell came by the apothecary yesterday
費爾夫人昨天來過藥店
With a case of this elixir.
帶來了此種藥水
She asked that it be sold at a reduced rate.
她要求將之降價銷售
I don't follow. Try it.
我不明白,你試一下
What in hell? Vervain.
怎么會這樣,馬鞭草
Why is there
這里怎么會
They know.
他們知道了
They're trying to find us,
他們想找到我們
and they're getting crafty about it.
變得越來越精明了
The townspeople ingesting vervain?
鎮上的人在服用馬鞭草
That's inconvenient.
那可不妙了
It might be time for us to move on again.
或許我們又該換個地方了
No. I like it here.
不,我喜歡這里
I'm not interested in leaving just yet.
我現在還不想離開
Can we go, mama?
我們能走了嗎,媽媽
Is something wrong?
發生什么事了嗎
Hey, it'me again.
嗨,又是我
Anna. Soccer chick and foosball champion.
安娜,足球女孩和桌球冠軍
I'll be at the grill later, if you want,
我待會去酒吧,如果你想
You know, a rematch, or whatever.
重賽,或者別的什么
Who are you calling?
你在給誰打電話
Jeremy Gilbert.
杰里米·吉爾伯特
You're not, like, into him, are you?
你不是喜歡上他了吧
I need him for something. Get over it.
他對我有用,你別多想了
Damn it!
見鬼
Dude, you gotta stop doing that.
老兄,別再犯蠢了
I know. I just I keep forgetting.
我知道,只是我老記不住
You're new.
剛開始都這樣
You'll get it.
會習慣的
You found the Gilbert journal?
你找到吉爾伯特的日記了
Does that look like the Gilbert journal?
這看起來像吉爾伯特的日記嗎
Well, it's old and musty,
看上去很舊又有點發霉
And how am I supposed to know the difference?
我怎么知道有什么差別
I don't know, I figured maybe, just maybe,
我不知道,我想大概,只是大概
You've been paying a little bit of attention since we met.
自我們認識以來,你都不怎么關注這些事情
You know, you don't have to talk down to me.
你說話不必帶著鄙視的口氣
I'm not stupid.
我不笨
Here.
拿著
Drink.
喝了
I don't want you getting itchy around the witch.
我不想你被那個女巫看出破綻
She can sense if you're weak.
如果你很虛弱,她會發現的
When can we go hunting again?
我們什么時候能再出去獵食
This tastes old. I want fresh blood.
冷凍的口感不好,我想喝新鮮的
When we get that tomb open,
墓打開之后
you can kill anyone you want.
你想喝誰的血都行
For now, just stay focused on Bonnie
現在你就集中精力看好邦妮
While I try to get the journal back from Jeremy's teacher.
我去杰里米老師那把日記拿回來
Why did you choose me?
你為什么會選我
I needed someone in a position to be my eyes and ears.
我需要有人來當我的耳目
Small town bartender fit the bill
小鎮上的酒保恰好很適合
There are plenty of bartenders to choose from.
鎮上的酒保那么多
Why me?
為什么選我
You were sad then. You lacked purpose.
你郁郁寡歡,生活失去了目標
You needed me.
你需要我
Do you think Damon really believes us?
你覺得達蒙真的會相信
That we're both trying to help him?
我們兩個都想幫他嗎
I don't think Damon knows what to believe.
我覺得達蒙也不知道該相信什么
Trust isn't something that comes naturally to him.
他不怎么會信任別人
You know...
其實
I realy think that Damon believes
我真的覺得達蒙相信
that everything he's done, every move that he's made,
他的所作所為,他做的一切
he's done for love.
都是因為愛
It's twisted, but kind of sad.
有點扭曲,卻很可悲
There are other ways to get what you want.
想得到自己想要的,可以有其他方法
You don't have to kill people.
不用殺人
Damon has no regard for human life.
達蒙不尊重人的生命
He enjoys inflicting pain on others.
他喜歡從別人的痛苦中獲得快樂
For 145 years,
145年來
every single time that I have let my guard down
每次我卸下防備心理
and let Damon back into my life,
讓達蒙進入我的生活
he's done something to make me regret that.
他總會做一些讓我后悔的事情
I'm not going to make that mistake again.
我不會再犯同樣的錯誤了
So what do you think will happen
你覺得會發生什么事
If the tomb gets opened and Damon gets Katherine back?
我是說如果墓穴被打開,達蒙救出凱瑟琳?
I think that no matter what Damon promises,
我覺得不論達蒙承諾過什么
A lot of people will die.
還是有很多人會死
That's Jonathan Gilbert.
那就是喬納森·吉爾伯特
What's this?
這是什么
What are you guys doing?
你們在干什么
Hey. Just going through some stuff,
只是在翻看舊東西
feeling sentimental.
感懷一下
Dad had this whole family journal from years ago.
爸爸一直收藏著那本家族日記
I thought I'd dig it up.
我本以為可以找到
Jonathan Gilbert's journal?
喬納森·吉爾伯特的日記
Yeah, what do you know about it?
正是,你知道些什么嗎
I just did a history report on it.
我剛用它寫了份歷史論文
Oh. So where is it now?
那它現在在哪
I gave it to Mr. Saltzman. He wanted to see it.
我把它給薩爾茨曼老師了,他想讀一下
I met Barnett and Giuseppe this evening.
我今晚見了巴奈特和吉賽佩
I saw the scepticism in their eyes when I showed them the compass.
當我給他們看指南針時,我看到了他們眼中的質疑
We're supposed to believe that can track one of them?
我們該相信這東西可以定位吸血鬼嗎
What is it, magic?
這算什么,魔術嗎
It's science.
是科技
I'll believe it when I see it.
眼見為實
I've been thinking about this church idea.
我仔細考慮了那個教堂的想法
I believe it could work.
我覺得肯定行
Excuse me, father.
不好意思,父親
I didn't know you had guests.
我不知道你有客人
We'll be done in a few minutes, son.
我們馬上就結束了,兒子
I'll come back.
我一會兒再來
Forgive me, Mr. Gilbert, mr. Lockwood.
很抱歉,吉爾伯特先生,洛克伍德先生
Have you told them?
你告訴他們了沒有
Not yet.
還沒有
Giuseppe, we need all the men we can get.
吉賽佩,我們需要盡可能多的人手
I'll tell them.
我會告訴他們的
You can count on both my boys.
你們可以信賴我的兒子們
Hello?
誰呀
Hello?
有人嗎
Someone there?
有人在嗎
You shouldn't have done that.
你真不該這么做的
Have a seat.
請坐
What is this, compressed air?
這是什么,空氣槍
Did you make it yourself?
你自己做的嗎
Who are you?
你是誰
I'm not going to hurt you...
我不會傷害你的...
Unless you try that again.
除非你還想用它射殺我
Now...
說吧
Who are you?
你是誰
I'm a teacher.
我是個老師
Are we going to have to do this the hard way?
非得給你點顏色瞧瞧你才說實話嗎
I'm also a historian.
我還是個歷史學家
And while researching virginia, I
在調查弗吉尼亞的時候,我
Made a few discoveries about your town.
在你們鎮發現了一些蛛絲馬跡
So you show up like Van Helsing.
所以你像范海辛(狙魔人)一樣出現了
Come on.
拜托
Tell me the truth.
跟我說實話
My wife was a parapsychologist.
我妻子是個心理玄學家
She spent her life researching paranormal activity in this area.
她畢生都在研究此地區的超自然現象
It was her work that led me here.
我是因為她的研究才來的
Where's your wife?
你妻子在哪兒
Dead.
死了
A vampire killed her.
一個吸血鬼殺了她
Where's the Gilbert journal?
吉爾伯特的日記在哪
What do you want with it? Where is it?
你想拿它做什么,在哪兒
It's on my desk. No, it's not.
在我桌上,不,不在
It was on my desk.
剛剛還在的
Anything?
有什么發現嗎
Not yet. Just a lot of gibberish.
還沒,只有很多胡話
Yeah, some people just shouldn't journal.
某些人真不會寫日記
I thought this Gilbert was the brains.
我以為那個吉爾伯特是天才呢
don't you have a date?
你不是有個約會嗎
Yep.
是的
Wish me luck.
給我個幸運之吻吧
I saw her again today
今天我又見到了她
The most beautiful woman in town,
鎮上最美的女人
With a name just as pretty, Pearl.
人如其名,珍珠
Have you thought any more of what I've said?
你考慮過我說的事了嗎
We'll leave soon, Pearl, I promise.
我們很快就離開,珍珠,我保證
I need to take care of a few things first.
我得先處理一些事情
You're going to turn both of them, aren't you?
你會把他們倆都變成吸血鬼,對嗎
Katherine, please.
凱瑟琳,拜托了
Be Careful.
小心點
We'll all be safe, I promise.
我們都會沒事的,我保證
Mr. Gilbert's coming.
吉爾伯特先生來了
Quick, your cheeks.
快給我看看,你的臉
Perfectly rosy.
真粉嫩
Miss Pearl.
珍珠小姐
May I have a moment?
可以占用您一點時間嗎
Yes, Mr. Gilbert.
當然,吉爾伯特先生
I'm still waiting for you
我還在等你
to explain that comet in the sky.
給我解釋劃過天際的那顆彗星呢
Your mother has an admirer.
你媽媽有個愛慕者哦
As descendants of the founding families,
作為創始家族的后代
They'll want to know that they can count on you.
鎮民們必須知道他們可以完全信任你
Of course they can.
當然可以
Is there any doubt?
有什么懷疑嗎
I'm not sure your bother Damon
我不確定你哥哥達蒙
understands the importance of duty.
是否理解責任的重要性
Damon left the confederacy on principle.
達蒙的確脫離了南方聯盟軍
It was his choice
那是他的選擇
and should be respected.
我們應該尊重他
You'll forgive me if I have trouble respecting a deserter.
我可不尊重逃兵,請你們見諒
Well, I never asked for your respect.
我從沒要求你的尊重
Good for you, Damon.
很好,達蒙
Because all I have is disappointment.
因為我對你只有失望
You said the town is in trouble?
你說鎮上陷入麻煩了
There's been too many deaths.
最近死太多人了
It is time for us to fight back and stop these killers.
是時候反擊,阻止那些冷血殺手了
Killers? What are you talking about?
殺手,你在說什么
We live amongst demons.
我們一直和魔鬼共居
You're being cryptic now, father.
你何必說的那么隱晦,父親
Why don't you just say the word?
為什么不把那個詞說出來
Vampires.
吸血鬼
They exist.
他們確實存在
And they live amongst us.
而且就生活在我們之中
But we have a plan to kill them.
但我們已有了消滅他們的計劃
And you're going to help us.
你們兩個都要來幫忙
My father never approved of anyone I dated,
我父親討厭我交往的每一個女孩
which only made me want them more.
那反而使得我更想和她們在一起
Of course.
理所應當
What about you?
你呢
There were a few guys.
我也有不少
Logan isn't the only loser I've dated.
羅根并不是我約會過的唯一挫男
They ever find him? Or is he still missing?
他們找到他了嗎,還是仍然不知所蹤
He's not missing.
他才沒失蹤
He's in the Bahamas working on his tan.
他在巴哈馬群島曬日光浴呢
Very entitled, that one. Marches to his own drum.
怡然自得地享受陽光,過著他最愛的生活
He's foul.
他真可惡
They're all snooty.
他們都很驕傲自大
Hello, Elena.
你好,埃琳娜
Hey. Where have you been?
你好啊,剛才去哪兒了
We're cooking dinner.
我們在煮晚餐
Is Stefan with you?
斯特凡和你在一起嗎
He'll be here soon.
他一會兒就來
How long have you been aware of me?
你什么時候知道我是吸血鬼的
I learned just recently.
最近才知道的
What about your brother?
你哥哥呢
You met Damon.
你見過達蒙了
Who do you think killed my wife?
不然你以為是誰殺了我妻子
Are you certain it was Damon?
你確定是達蒙嗎
I witnessed it.
我親眼所見
If you're here for revenge,
如果你是來報仇的
This is going to end very badly for you.
你可能會落得個凄慘的下場
I just want to find out what happened to my wife.
我只是想知道我妻子身上到底發生了什么
I thought you you said that Damon
你剛才不是說達蒙...
Yeah.
是的
I saw him
我看到他
draining the life out of her.
吸干我妻子的血
He must have heard me coming.
他一定是聽到我的腳步聲
He just...disappeared.
就迅速消失了
So did her body.
她的尸體也不見蹤影
They never found her.
沒人找到她
Damon can never know why you're here.
永遠不能讓達蒙知道你來小鎮的目的
He'll kill you without blinking.
他會輕而易舉殺了你
I can take care of mysf.
我能保護好自己
No, you can't.
不,你不能
I can help you.
但我能幫你
If you let me.
如果你愿意的話
Don't do that.
別再那樣
Do what?
哪樣啊
You know what. That move was deliberate.
你知道的,你剛才是有意的
Well, yeah, I was deliberately trying to get to the sink.
是啊,我是想去水槽那兒
Speaking of Stefan,
說到斯特凡
where is he?
他到底去哪兒了
He's missing family night,
他錯過和家人聚餐的好時光
which I am enjoying immensely.
我可是很享受
Is it real?
是真的嗎
Is what real?
什么
This renewed sense of brotherhood.
失而復得的兄弟之情
Can I trust him?
我能相信他嗎
Yes, you can trust him.
是的,你可以相信他
Can I trust him?
我可以相信他嗎
I'm wearing vervain, Damon. It's not going to work.
我戴著馬鞭草項鏈,達蒙,沒用的
I'm not compelling you.
我又沒有強迫你的意識
I just want you to answer me.
我只是想讓你回答我
Honestly.
誠實地回答
Of course you can.
當然可以信任他
You can trust me, Mr. Salvatore.
你可以信任我,塞爾瓦托先生
I would never cheat.
我從不撒謊
I'm losing over here.
我要輸了
Again!
再一次
She's good.
她打得很好
I almost believe she genuinely likes him.
我都有點相信她真喜歡他
Perhaps she does.
或許真是的
She knows father would have her killed if he knew the truth.
她知道,如果父親知道真相一定會殺了她
Not if we talk to him;
如果我們跟他談談
Explained how we feel.
說說我們的感覺
He could help us keep her safe.
他可能會幫助我們保證她的安全
Have you gone mad?
你瘋了嗎
No, no, father would drive the stake in her himself!
不行,父親會親手拿木錐刺穿她的心臟
That's not true. We can trust him.
不會的,我們可以相信他
No, no, not with this.
不,這件事上不行
Please, pomise me you won't tell him, Stefan.
求你向我保證,你絕不會告訴他,斯特凡
I promise.
我保證
There was a time when I trusted him more than anyone.
曾經我最信任他勝過任何人
Trust breeds trust.
信任是相互的
You have to give it get it.
先得付出才有收獲
Are you lecturing me?
你是在說教嗎
Do you need to be lectured?
你需要說教嗎
I just want her back.
我只想救出凱瑟琳
I'm sure you can understand that.
相信你能理解
I can understand that you would do anything for her, yes.
我理解你為了救她,什么都做的出來
Then you understand what I will do if anyone gets in my way.
那你也很清楚,如果有人搗亂,后果會怎樣
You said you never played this thing before.
你說你從沒玩過
I'm a fast learner. Quick reflexes.
我上手很快,反應迅速
Who are you dodging?
你在躲誰呢
This girl Anna.
一個叫安娜的女孩兒
She can be, uh, persistent.
她十分黏人
Is she hot?
那她漂亮嗎
Yeahyeah, but she can be weird.
是很漂亮,但有點怪
Hot trumps weird, trust me.
漂亮最重要,相信我
He is ridiculously hot!
他帥的一塌糊涂
He's an ass.
他是個混蛋
What are you doing with all this stuff?
你一直翻這些東西做什么
I thought there might be something
我想里面或許有
About my birth parents.
關于我親生父母的東西
Have you told Jeremy?
你告訴杰里米了嗎
I will.
我會說的
When the time is right.
等時機合適的時候
That's Stefan.
斯特凡回來了
Dude!
伙計
Well?
怎么樣
Admit it.
說實話吧
I can't sing.
我唱歌沒天分
No. You were great.
不,你很棒
Come on, totally trashed a Metallica song.
金屬樂隊的歌完全被我毀了
Well, first mistake, Metallica karaoke?
第一個錯誤,就不該選金屬樂隊的歌
Well, at least I could admit it.
至少我承認錯誤
The woman with the tattoos loved you.
那個有紋身的女人喜歡你
Yeah, well, next time, I'm going to throw out my Pearl Jam.
是嗎,下次,我要唱珍珠果醬樂隊的歌
Next time?
下次嗎
Yeah.
So, uh,
那么
What are your friends up to tonight?
你的朋友們今晚在干什么呢
They're all doing their own thing.
他們在忙自己的事
Caroline's at her dad's, Elena's with her boyfriend.
卡羅琳在她父親家,埃琳娜跟男友在一起
Elena Gilbert, right?
是埃琳娜·吉爾伯特嗎
Yeah, I remember. You guys used to hang out.
對,有印象,你們常在一起玩
She's my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友
Yeah, my friends, they all moved away after graduation,
是啊,我的朋友,畢業后他們都各奔東西了
And I didn't.
但我沒有
So we just kind of drifted apart.
所以我們的關系有點疏遠了
Oh. Elena and I are bonded for life.
埃琳娜和我會是一輩子的朋友
I can't imagine it either way.
無法想象我們分開了會怎樣
That tight, huh?
死黨哈
She's my sister. I mean, I'd die for her.
她像是我的姐妹,我可以為她去死
Who took it? I don't know.
被誰拿去了,我不知道
You know what, it's that teacher.
知道嗎,是那個老師
There's something really off about him.
那個老師很古怪
No, he doesn't know anything.
不,他對此一無所知
Somebody got to him right before me.
有人捷足先登了
Who else knew it was there?
還有誰知道日記在他手上
No. Damon, leave him out of it!
不,達蒙,別把他卷入此事
Why, what's the big deal?
為什么,有什么大不了的
Damon!
達蒙
So...
那...
I heard you found a really cool journal from back in the day.
我聽說你發現一本很神秘的老日記
Who else did you show it to? Huh?
你還拿給誰看過了
Don't ask questions, just spill.
別問為什么,回答我
U're kidding me, right?
你們開玩笑的吧
Jer, did you tell anyone other than Alaric Saltzman
杰,除了阿拉里克·薩爾茨曼
About Jonathan Gilbert's journal?
你還把日記的事告訴誰了
Why is everybody so obsessed with that thing?
為什么所有人都對那本日記感興趣
Who else did you tell?
你還告訴誰了
Just that girl Snna. The hot weird one?
只有安娜,那個漂亮古怪的女孩兒
Yeah. Wait, who is Anna?
對,等等,安娜是誰
That's what I want to find out.
我正要查清楚
How do you know her?
你怎么認識她的
I just know her.
就是認識啊
She wants me to meet her at the Grill tonight.
她今晚約我在格爾酒吧見
Perfect. I'll drive.
很好,我開車送你
Come on. Ok.
走吧,好的
Ok, I'm alone.
好吧,現在說話方便了
Give me all the deets, Bonnie. I'm dying.
跟我詳細地說說,邦妮,我快不行了
It's going great. He's a perfect gentleman.
進展得很好,他是不折不扣的紳士
Gentleman, huh? I know!
紳士,我知道
Boring, huh? I just want to grab him and lay one on him.
有點無聊,我真想撲倒在他身上
Why don't you?
那你為什么不呢
'Cause I'm a chicken.
因為我是個膽小鬼
You're a powerful witch goddess.
你可是精通巫術的女神啊
Come on, seize the day, broom Hilda.
快點吧,把握今天,我們的女戰士
Ok.
好吧
I'm going to text you later with more details.
我一會發短信給你詳細說
You better.
一定哦
Where's Damon?
達蒙哪去了
He left to track down Jeremy's friend Anna,
他去追蹤杰里米的朋友安娜了
See if there was anything there.
看是否有情況
Aren't you going to go with him?
你怎么不跟著他
If he gets to the journal before we do, then...
要是他比我們先一步拿到日記,怎么辦
Doesn't matter.
沒關系
What is that? It's a copy of it.
這是什么,日記的副本
How did you get it?
你怎么弄到的
Well, Mr. Saltzman made a copy
薩爾茨曼老師復制了一份
And was kind enough to loan it to me.
還很厚道地借給了我
He did?
是嗎
Not exactly, but I got it.
不完全是,但我拿到了
You just couldn't live without me, huh
沒有我你的世界就不轉了吧
Well, I kinda miss my daily dose of cute stalker chick.
我還真有點想念整天黏著我的少女粉絲了
Oh, funny.
真有趣
Let's play.
開始吧
The sheriff was here earlier.
剛剛警長來過
He bought large volumes of the vervain elixir.
他買了大量的馬鞭草香露
Didn't he try to put his hands on you again?
他是不是手又在你身上亂摸
Doesn't he always?
他不總這樣嗎
She's saving herself for Jonathan Gilbert.
她在為喬納森·吉爾伯特守身
I'm beyond saving. We know that.
遠不止呢,我們都明白
How can you be so calm?
你們怎么能這么平靜
They're getting closer to you every day.
他們獵殺你們的計劃日益逼近
We are the respectable ladies of mystic falls.
我們是神秘瀑布鎮有名望的女士
Thanks to Emily, we walk the streets in daylight.
多虧艾米莉,我們才能在白天穿街走巷
No one will ever suspect us.
沒有人會懷疑我們
Not unless a human tells them.
除非有人向他們告密
I'd sooner die.
我死也不會告密的
And soon enough, you will.
就快了,會讓你死的
Mrs. Fell is approaching.
費爾夫人來了
Thank you, Annabelle.
謝謝你,安娜貝拉
Here's a reference that he wrote about Emily.
這一頁有提到艾米莉
"The Fell family believed it should be I,
費爾家族覺得該由我
"Not them, who protected the witch's spell book.
而不是他們,來保護女巫的咒語書
But I feared she would haunt me from the here after.
但我害怕從此之后她會纏上我
They mocked my fear,
他們嘲笑我的恐懼
but it was Giuseppe Salvatore who"
但是吉賽佩·塞爾瓦托
Is that your father?
是你父親嗎
Yeah.
沒錯
"It was Giuseppe Salvatore who removed my fear.
"是吉賽佩·塞爾瓦托消除了我的恐懼"
"He told me he would protect the secret of the spell book.
"他告訴我說他會保護好咒語書的秘密
He said he would carry it to his grave."
他說他會將之帶進墳墓里"
Stefan.
斯特凡
To what do I owe this pleasure?
你能來,還真難得啊
Did I interrupt your writing?
我打擾到你寫東西了嗎
These are the dull musings of my troubled mind.
我只不過是在胡思亂想罷了
A great mind.
睿智深思
Still. I will carry the real secrets with me
盡管如此,我仍將死守秘密
to your grave.
帶進墳墓
And a full grave it will be.
那將是個裝滿秘密的大墓啊
Now, speaking of troubled minds,
說到胡思亂想
What's on yours?
你在想什么
I have concerns about your plan for the vampires.
我有些擔心你的吸血鬼獵殺計劃
And why is that?
為什么
We are making the sumption
我們都片面地認為
that all vampires are as evil as they've been characterized,
所有吸血鬼都如傳說中那樣邪惡
But what if that's not true?
但如果不是那樣的呢
Do you have any evidence to the contrary?
你有證據嗎
Do you know of any vampires?
你認識吸血鬼嗎
No. No, of course not.
不,不,當然不
But are we to take what others say at face value?
但我們對此不能人云亦云吧
You always taught us so differently.
你總是教導我們從不同角度看問題
Stefan...
斯特凡
These creatures are of the dark parts of hell.
他們是最黑暗邪惡的生物
They have the ability to control your mind,
他們能夠操縱人的思維
Seduce your spirit.
蠱惑人的心靈
They are deadly.
他們是致命的
They must be destroyed.
他們必須被消滅
Those who stand with them,
那些和他們站一邊的
those who bring shame to their families will be destroyed as well.
同情吸血鬼,令家族蒙羞的,也要被消滅
I know where it is.
我知道在哪了
Ok, I give.
好了,我松手
Damn.
該死
You're strong for a little thing.
你人小力氣挺大的嘛
I was wondering how long it would take you to find me.
我之前還在想,你需要多久才會找上我
Why isn't your father buried in your family's tomb?
為什么你父親沒埋在家族墓地里
It wasn't built until well after he died.
他死的時候還沒建好
Are you sure the Grimoire's in there with him?
你肯定魔法書和他埋在一起
As sure as I could be.
十分確定
Great.
很好
Elena.
埃琳娜
I can do this on my own.
我自己能行
And I said I would do whatever I can to help.
我說過我會盡全力幫助你的
I know, and I appreciate that, but
我知道,我很感激你,但是
This town is my home, Stefan.
小鎮就是我的家,斯特凡
My friends and family are here. You're here.
我的朋友家人都在這里,你也在這里
I don't want that tomb opened any more than you do.
我和你一樣不想讓墓穴被打開
I'm sorry that you have to do this.
我很抱歉你不得不做此事
What is that?
那是什么
A gift.
禮物啊
From Damon?
達蒙送的嗎
From Emily, actually.
其實是艾米莉送的
And when will you stop worrying about Damon?
你怎么還是不放心達蒙
I want you all to myself.
我希望你只屬于我
Just as he wants me,
他也想占有我
but I'm the one who gets to make all the rules.
但只有我說了才算數
And why is that?
憑什么呢
Because I'm spoiled.
是你們把我寵壞了的
Yes, you are.
沒錯
And selfish.
我還很自私呢
And because I can do this.
而且我可以這樣
And this.
這樣
And this.
還有這樣
What?
怎么了
what?
怎么回事
Vervain.
馬鞭草
What?
什么
Katherine! Katherine!
凱瑟琳,凱瑟琳
Go get the sheriff. Tell him we have a vampire.
快去找警長,告訴他我們抓到了個吸血鬼
What? No!
什么,不行
Do as I say, son!
聽話,孩子
Nothing that you feel for her is real.
你對她的愛不是真的
She's a vampire, Stefan! A monster!
她是個吸血鬼,斯特凡,她是個怪物
I fed you vervain hoping that it would expose her.
我在你的食物里放了馬鞭草,讓她暴露真面目
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
Your sympathy for their plight.
是你對他們的同情
I didn't raise my sons to be so weak.
我的兒子可不該如此軟弱
The sheriff, now. Go, quickly!
找警長,快一點
Now, son!
現在就去,兒子
How long have you been here?
你來這里多久了
I arrived around halfpast comet,
大概是彗星掠過一半時
watching you
眼睜睜看著你
screw up every chance you had to open that tomb.
把每個打開墓穴的機會都浪費了
How did you know about the spell?
你是怎么知道那個咒語的
I didn't say much back then,
當年我不怎么愛說話
which means I heard everything.
但是我有很仔細地聽
So if you've been here the whole time,
既然你一直都在這里
Then why are we just crossing paths right now?
為什么現在才和我交手
I like to use others to do my dirty work.
我喜歡操縱別人幫我做事
Like Logan Fell?
比如羅根·費爾嗎
Oh, yeah, thanks for that, by the way.
對了,還得謝謝你呢
Little bastard shot me.
那混蛋朝我開槍
Logan was an idiot.
羅根就是個白癡
We slipped him some blood
我們先給他喂了點血
when he started getting all poser slayer with that comps.
當時他還拿著指南針狐假虎威呢
I needed his family's journal. I couldn't let him die.
我需要他家族的日志,所以不能讓他死
What'd you want with the Fell journal?
你要費爾家的日記做什么
I thought it contained the location of the witch's spell book.
我以為里面會記載著女巫魔法書的位置
I was wrong.
但我錯了
According to her journal, Honorea gave the Grimoire
她的日志里說,歐納瑞婭把魔法書
to Jonathan Gilbert.
給了喬納森·吉爾伯特
And, according to this...
而這里面說
He gave it to your father.
他又把它給了你父親
So now you're going to help me find it.
所以你得幫我找到它
Why would I help you?
我為什么要幫你
'cause you and I both want that tomb open.
因為你我都想打開墓穴
Sorry.
抱歉
I work alone.
我喜歡單干
Well the check's paid.
賬單都搞定了
I'm all yours tonight. What do you want to do?
我今晚是你的了,想干點兒什么呢
This.
這樣吧
What's wrong? Nothing. Sorry.
怎么了,沒事,抱歉
I just should have waited until the end of the night to do that.
我想還是等晚一些再吻你吧
I didn't mind.
可以啊
You know, I'm starting to get tired.
你知道嗎,我現在有點累了
Do you want go?
你想離開這里嗎
I was going to say let's have some more coffee,
我是想說,咱們喝點咖啡吧
Get a caffeine buzz, and, I don't know,
攝入點咖啡因,然后呢
Go out, do something crazy.
出門去,放縱一下
Hmm, like what?
怎么放縱呢
Like anything.
怎么樣都行
Ok. I'm going to run to the restroom.
好吧,我去趟洗手間
Ok. All right.
好的,嗯
What?
怎么了
Not many girls can say they've done this.
半夜來挖墳的女孩可不多啊
Is that it?
是那個嗎
Well, what do you know?
真是沒想到啊
This is an interesting turn of events.
真是個巨大的轉折啊
I can't let you bring her back.
我不能讓你把她放出來
I'm sorry.
很遺憾
So am I.
我也是
For thinking for even a second that I can trust you.
我之前居然試圖相信你
Oh. You're not capable of trust.
你是不會信任別人的
The fact that you're here means that you read the journal
你來了就意味著你看過日記了
And you were planning on doing this yourself.
你打算自己一個人動手
Of course I was going to do it by myself,
我當然得自己動手了
Because the only one I can count on is me!
因為我只能信任我自己
You made sure of that many years ago, Stefan.
多年前你就讓我明白了那一點,斯特凡
But you...
但是你
You had me fooled.
竟然愚弄了我
So what are you going to do now?
那你現在打算怎么做
Because if you try and destroy that,
如果你試圖毀滅那書
I'll rip her heart out.
我會把她的心挖出來
You won't kill her.
你不會殺她的
I can do one better.
有個比殺她更好的呢
Give me the book, Stefan.
把書給我,斯特凡
Or I'm stabbing her neck.
否則我就殺了她
And you and I will have a vampire girlfriend.
此后我和你將有位吸血鬼女友
Let her go first.
先放她走
The book.
給我書
I'm not going to give this to you
我是不會把書給你的
Until she is standing next to me.
除非她站在我旁邊
Problem is, I no longer trust
問題是,我不再相信
That you'll give it back!
你會還給我
You just did the one thing that ensures that I will.
你剛才做的事,使得我必須給你
OK
好吧
Now, make sure the two of you stick together.
你們兩個一定要一起嚴密防守
Check those woods over there!
搜索一遍那邊的樹林
God's on our side.
上帝支持我們的行動
Stop! No don't take her!
住手,別帶走她
Do you know what they'll do to you if you're branded a sympathizer?
如果你同情她,你知道他們會怎么對你嗎
You'll be killed along with them!
你會和他們一同被處死
Just let me be killed!
那就讓我死吧
Aspinrins must be downstairs.
阿司匹林一定在樓下
My head supposed to hurt like this?
我的頭很疼,是不是不正常啊
Oh, you'll be fine. That was just
你會沒事的,只是
A small amount of blood.
一點點血而已
It should pass out of your system by tomorrow.
明天就會在你的體內代謝干凈
Are you ok?
你還好嗎
Damon was right. This is, uh...
達蒙是對的,這全是
This is my fault.
全是我的錯
Damon!
達蒙
Damon! Stop, stop.
達蒙,停下,停下
I'll help you.
我會幫你的
We'll get her back. Help me?!
我們會把她救回來的,幫我
Don't you think you've done enough?
不覺得你做得夠多了嗎
You promised you wouldn't tell him!
你保證過不告訴他的
I didn't think this would happen.
我不知道會發生這一切
You did this.
你干的好事
This is your fault.
全是你的錯
I put my faith in my father,
我相信父親
But Damon put his faith in me,
但是達蒙相信我
And I destroyed that.
我卻讓他失望了
This is my fault.
全是我的錯
You didn't do anything wrong.
你沒做錯什么
Don't forget that.
要銘記于心
I'm going to get you that aspirin.
我去幫你拿阿斯匹林
Ok.
You know you're not staying the night, right?
你知道你不能留下來過夜吧
We're just going to hang out
我們只是打算出去玩
For a little while. You're lucky I like you.
一小會兒,幸好我喜歡你
Keep the door open.
不要鎖門
You got it.
一定
Hey, do you have any aspirin
有阿斯匹林嗎
Oh, hey, Stefan.
嘿,斯特凡
Where'd she go?
她去哪兒了
She went to the bathroom. Where'd who go?
她去洗手間了,誰去哪兒了
He has a friend over. Anna.
他有個朋友過來了,安娜
What's happening?
發生什么事了
Get Emily.
去找艾米莉
Stay hidden.
躲好別出來
I'll get us out of here.
我會救大家出去的
Pearl! Jonathan!
珍珠,喬納森
Do you see all this?
看見這一切了嗎
The town's gone mad running after the demons.
整個鎮上都在瘋狂追殺吸血鬼
You!
Jonathan...Please.
喬納森,拜托
I beg you!
求你了
I've got another one over here!
我又發現一只吸血鬼
Mother!
媽媽
This way!
走這里
It'll be all right.
會沒事的
You're going to see her again.
你們會再次相聚的
I already know how to protect them.
我已經知道如何保護她們
I'm going to protect them.
我一定會保護她們的
Elena!
埃琳娜

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
loan [ləun]

想一想再看

n. 貸款,借出,債權人
v. 借,供應貨款,

 
document ['dɔkjumənt]

想一想再看

n. 文件,公文,文檔
vt. 記載,(用文件

聯想記憶
confederacy [kən'fedərəsi]

想一想再看

n. 同盟,聯邦,共謀 Confederacy:(美國南

聯想記憶
troubled ['trʌbld]

想一想再看

adj. 動亂的,不安的;混亂的;困惑的

聯想記憶
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
bother ['bɔðə]

想一想再看

v. 使惱怒,使不安,煩擾,費心
n. 煩擾,

聯想記憶
disappointment [.disə'pɔintmənt]

想一想再看

n. 失望,令人失望的人或事

 
champion ['tʃæmpjən]

想一想再看

n. 冠軍,優勝者,擁護者,勇士
vt. 保衛

 
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 確定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
principle ['prinsəpl]

想一想再看

n. 原則,原理,主義,信念

 
?

關鍵字: 吸血鬼 愛情 恐怖

發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 命运航班| 贾樟柯对毕赣的评价| 北之萤| 繁星诗集1~25篇| 同志电影副歌1080p| 新烈火情挑| 南来北往电视剧剧情介绍| 珠江电视台直播 珠江频道| 新爱情乐园| 猎魔人电影| 欲望之事| 母亲的城堡电影在线观看| 王茜华泳装照片高清| 韩红个人资料| 神经内科出科个人总结| 我仍在此 电影| 赵艳红| 高钧贤| 勇者义彦| 化学奥林匹克竞赛初赛试题| 娟子演的所有电视剧| 詹妮弗康纳利的电影| 第一次美国电影| 动漫秀场| 一声所爱·大地飞歌| 拔萝卜电影| 布谷鸟 电影| 速度与激情15| 电影《追求》| 权志龙壁纸| 老板娘2无间潜行 电影| 魔影| 色在线视频| 红男红女| 喜羊羊与灰太狼之| 夜电影| 树屋轻调| 好好生活演员表| 《致命弯道3》| 手机图标大全| 成家立业演员表|