Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"
《美少女的謊言》前情提要
Is this what you're looking for?
你在找這個嗎
Ezra is taking on these big responsibilities.
以斯拉現在要肩負更多的責任了
And he needs a job.
他需要一份工作
The park rangers found a body.
護林員找到了一具尸體
It was Toby.
那是托比
No, Spence, it wasn't.
不,斯賓塞,不是他
Will you just tell me that what I saw tonight wasn't real?
你能告訴我今晚我看到的是假象嗎
Please tell me.
求求你告訴我
I'm here to pick up Malcolm.
我是來接馬爾科姆的
Your friend picked me up instead.
你的朋友接了我
She said her name was Alison.
她說她叫艾莉森
They just found a body tonight. Where?
他們今晚剛發現一具尸體,在哪
Exactly where Spencer said it was.
就是斯賓塞說的那里
I don't think that I can do this, anymore.
我覺得我不能再這么做了
Look at all that's happened since you turned me down on
看看自從你拒絕跟我開車上山之后
our little drive up the mountain.
發生的這些事情
You don't have to ask me again, Mona.
你沒必要再問我一遍,夢娜
I'm in.
我加入
She knows we're down here, right?
她知道我們在樓下吧
Maybe she's just as nervous about seeing us as
也許她也和我們一樣
we are about seeing her.
因為即將見面而緊張
Guys, she's the exact same Spencer that we saw last week.
姑娘們,她仍是我們上周見到的斯賓塞
No, the Spencer we saw in Radley was not the Spencer I know.
不,我們看到的斯賓塞不是我熟悉的她
That was before.
那是之前
we're for you, too.
也是為你而來
Do we talk about him?
我們要討論他嗎
Do we bring it up?
會提到他嗎
I don't want to say anything that could put her back there.
我不想說那些事,以免她又被關回去
I know the cops said they found Toby.
我知道警察說找到了托比
But they sent that second body to the state coroner
但他們把第二具尸體送給州驗尸官檢查
for a reason.
肯定事出有因
I mean, maybe there's hope.
也許有希望呢
You know how I feel about hope.
你們知道我不抱希望了吧
Breeds eternal misery.
希望只會帶來失望
We lost Toby a long time ago.
我們很久以前就失去托比了
We just didn't know it.
只是我們不知道而已
Oh, you've got to love the Hastings.
你們真該佩服海斯汀一家啊
I just get released from a mental hospital,
我剛從精神病院出來
and they welcome my friends with tea and crumpets.
他們就有心情用茶和松脆餅招待我朋友
What's the difference between a crumpet and an English muffin?
松脆餅和英式松餅有什么區別
Hanna, does it matter?
漢娜,有什么關系嗎
I'm just making conversation.
我只是想找個話題而已
An English muffin is a baked bread. It's made of dough.
英式松餅是面團做的烘焙面包
And a crumpet is a griddle cake.
而松脆餅是一種薄烤餅
It's made of batter.
面糊做的
How are you, Spence?
斯賓塞,你還好嗎
I'm all right.
還好
You know, you don't have to pretend to be okay for us.
你不用在我們面前強顏歡笑
Yeah, if this was the act you had to pull off to get out of there,
對,如果你是想借此機會出院
then...
那...
Do you remember when you were in the light house, Emily?
艾米莉,你還記得在燈塔那一次嗎
And you had to make that choice?
你得做出選擇
It was either him or you?
不是你死就是他亡
I wasn't as strong as you were.
我沒你那么勇敢
When I saw Toby in the woods,
當我在森林里看到托比
like that, I just gave up.
那樣躺著,我就放棄了
So what changed?
那是什么變了
You seem like you're back to yourself.
讓你又變回了原來的自己
I decided I didn't want to be victim anymore.
我不想再做受害者了
That's not who I am.
那不是我
Here.
給你們
What's this?
這是什么
My parents told all of their friends that
我的父母跟他們朋友說
I went to Radley for exhaustion,
我由于勞累在拉德里修養
so they want to throw
所以現在他們想舉辦晚宴
a soiree to make sure that everybody knows that I'm all better now.
告訴大家我健康地回來了
Could really use some support.
我需要你們的支持
Can you guys please come?
請你們一定要來
Of course.
當然
Sure. Yeah, you know we'd do anything for you.
好的,你懂的,我們愿意為你做任何事
I'm counting on that.
但愿如此
We like your plan. You'll get your reward Friday.
我們喜歡你的計劃,周五你將得到獎賞
Those bitches are finally going to get what they deserve.
小賤人們終于要遭報應了
Did Malcolm tell you what she looked like?
馬爾科姆告訴你了她長什么樣嗎
No, he just said she was a friend of mine,
沒有,他只說是個我朋友
and her name was Alison. That's all I know.
叫艾莉森,就這些
Well, lookyou have to talk to him, find out more.
你得跟他談談,套點東西出來
Yeah, like does she have dark hair, horns, and a tail?
對,比如她是不是深色頭發,長了角和尾巴
Guys, no, we are not using Malcolm to get to Mona.
姑娘們,我們不能利用馬爾科姆接近夢娜
You know, the last time I saw Ezra
我上次見以斯拉時
I could hardly face him.
都不敢面對他
All we have to do is show Mona's picture to the kid.
我們只要給那孩子看夢娜的照片
He'll confirm that Mona took him and the cops will
他會證實是夢娜帶走了他
take our lulu head back to the nut farm.
然后警察就可以把那瘋子關回精神病院
Hanna.
漢娜
Sorry, Spence. My bad.
抱歉,斯賓塞,我不是故意的
I don't know, it seems like a really
不好說,對夢娜來說
bold move for Mona.
這次行動很大膽
The risk being seen like that?
冒著曝光的危險
What are you saying, Spence?
什么意思,斯賓塞
It feels desperate.
感覺像狗急跳墻
Like maybe she's trying to get caught.
感覺她像自投羅網
Okay, well, Malcolm is off limits, okay?
這事不能牽涉到馬爾科姆,聽到了嗎
Gotta get to class.
我要去上課了
I can use some extra money.
我可以賺點外快
Did you not just hear Aria?
你沒聽到艾瑞亞說的話嗎
Em, kids love me. I'll make a game out of it.
艾米,孩子們都愛我,我要賭一把
Hey, Emily.
艾米麗
Whatuhwhat are you doing here?
你來這干什么
Our coach arranged for us to practice here this morning.
我們教練安排我們今早在這練習
But I say if it's water, it's wet, right?
但我覺得到哪都一樣
A pool's a pool.
反正都是練習
I don't think we've met.
我們還沒見過吧
Uh, Shana, this is Spencer.
莎娜,這位是斯賓塞
Uh, you swim for Oakwood?
你是橡木高中游泳隊的嗎
Amongst other things. Will you be at the meet?
還有其他運動,你會參加比賽嗎
Yeah. Wouldn't miss it.
會,怎能錯過
I'll look for you. Good luck, Emily.
到時我去找你,祝你好運,艾米麗
You, too.
你也是
I hate her. Why?
我討厭她,為什么
Because she flirts with everyone but me.
因為她就是沒跟我打招呼
Shana's bad news.
莎娜就是個大麻煩
Wherever she goes, trouble follows.
她走哪,麻煩就跟到哪
Well, it was great seeing you.
見到你很高興
Take care.
保重
Hey. Hey.
你好,你好
Did you have another interview?
你還有其他的面試嗎
Yeah, they called this morning.
是的,他們今天早上給我打的電話
Well, that's good.
那很好
Probably means that they're interested
或許這意味著他們想
in having you back.
讓你回來上班
I don't think it's going to work out for me.
我可不覺得這事行得通
Oh, I'm sorry.
真遺憾
You said you were going to make it all go away.
你說過你會把事情全處理好的
I'm worried that the police have evidence.
我擔心警察手上有證據
Look, I need to see you today.
我今天得見你一面
I've got to go. Bye.
我得掛了,再見
I just got off the phone with your mom.
我剛和你媽媽通過電話
Did you know that Ezra was applying for
你知不知道以斯拉在玫瑰鎮高中
a teaching job at rosewood high?
申請了教師的職位
Yeah, he applied for a job subbing in the district.
沒錯,他還申請在區里做替工
Listen, your mom and I recognize that Ezra
聽著,我和你媽媽都明白,以斯拉
needs to find a way to support his son.
需要找份工作來撫養他的兒子
But he cannot teach in
但是如果你們倆還在交往
rosewood if you two are still seeing each other.
他就不能到玫瑰鎮高中教書
Your leaving us no choice
你讓我們別無選擇
Dad, slow down, okay. He's not getting the job.
爸爸,放心,他不會得到那份工作的
He was offered the position this morning, Aria.
他今早接到了這份職位邀請,艾瑞亞
Ezra asked for the day to decide if he wants to take it.
以斯拉說要考慮一下再決定是否接受
So, Aria didn't tell me that you were interested in the job.
艾瑞亞沒跟我說過你對這份工作有興趣
Oh, well, I didn't tell her because I didn't want
我沒告訴她,因為我不想背負上由于
to feel pressured if you gave me the gig.
怕你不用我而造成的心理壓力
Thank you.
謝謝你
So, Malcolm's seven, right?
馬爾科姆已經7歲了,對嗎
What's he into? Fast cars and fast girls?
他喜歡什么,飆車還是猛女
It's a joke. He's into trains.
開玩笑的,他喜歡火車
Oh! Well, all aboard the Hanna express.
那可都是漢娜的強項
Um, do you have a resume, or anything?
你有沒有簡歷,或者其他什么東西
Honestly, I haven't baby sat since I was 15.
說實話,我在15歲之后就沒帶過孩子
But my mom's in New York, Caleb's out of town,
不過現在我媽在紐約,凱勒又不在
so, I have a lot of time to kill.
所以我特別閑
And I could use the extra money.
何況還能掙點零花錢
Okay. I have an appointment tonight,
好的,我今晚約了人
So, if you're free,
所以,如果你有空
we can give it a test run.
我們可以來一次試用
See if it's a good fit.
看看你們是否合得來
Well, it will be, promise.
一定會合得來的,我保證
I've missed you.
我想你了
They'll all be together this Friday.
他們這周五會在一起
You know what you need to do.
你知道你該做什么
Yeah. What did the doctor say about your eyes?
沒錯,醫生說你的眼睛怎么樣了
Um, I'll have good days and bad days.
我會時好時壞的
Eventually they'll all be bad.
但最終還是會失明
On your darkest days,
在你最黑暗的日子里
you know I'll be here for you.
要知道有我在這里陪著你
Is everything okay?
還好嗎
Why didn't you tell me that they offered you the job?
你為什么沒告訴我他們給你工作機會了
'Cause I don't think I'm going to take it.
因為我不想接受這份工作
And I didn't think you
而且我也不想讓你
should share in the burden of that decision.
承受做出這種艱難決定的負擔
You need a job, Ezra.
你需要一份工作,以斯拉
But you know what would happen to us
不過你知道我要是回到玫瑰鎮高中
if I end up back at rosewood.
對你我意味著什么
Things are different now. People know about us.
情況不一樣了,大家都知道我們的事
Hey, don'tdon't cry. Don't cry.
別,別哭,別哭
We're okay. No, we're not.
我們很好,不,我們不好
Nothing about us feels right anymore.
我們之間再沒有一件事情能讓人感覺良好
I'm sorry.
對不起
It's not your fault. I want to fix this.
這不是你的錯,我想去解決
I know.
我知道
I know, but you can't.
我知道,但是你解決不了
Okay, we've been chasing after what we used to have
自從你發現馬爾科姆的事情之后
ever since you found out about Malcolm, but...
我們就一直在追尋曾經的好時光,可是
I just don't
我只是覺得
I don't think that we can ever get that back.
我只是覺得我們再也追不回那些時光了
Things aren't easy, but they can still be good.
事情是很棘手,但還是可以變好的
It shouldn't be this hard.
不應該棘手到這種程度
If you're not happy anymore...
如果再也不能讓你開心
You know, that's what matters most to me.
你知道,這是我最在乎的事情
Hey, I love you just as much as I always have.
我還是一如既往的愛著你
And that's why I want you to take this job.
所以我希望你能接下這份工作
Aria, wait, wait.
艾瑞亞,等等
I love you.
我愛你
Evening, ma'am.
女士早上好
It's seat yourself, pretty eyes.
請自便,電眼
Hanna got the job.
漢娜得到那個工作了
I know.
我知道
Spencer.
斯賓塞
When I was in Radley,
我在拉德里的時候
Mona told me that you were alive.
夢娜告訴我,你還活著
I wanted to believe her, but until now...
我不相信她,可是直到現在...
Back in the woods,
在樹林里的
was that you?
是你嗎
Were you a part of it?
你也是計劃的參與者嗎
Mona told me after.
夢娜后來才告訴我
And you let me believe that you were dead?
你就任由我相信你已經死了嗎
Everything I've done, was so I could protect you.
我所做的這一切,都是為了保護你
I want to believe that.
我很想相信你說的話
Let me take you somewhere safe.
讓我帶你去個安全的地方
Does Mona know you're here?
夢娜知道你在這嗎
No.
不
She told me you'd be there Friday.
她告訴我你周五會在這
That you'd be my reward for delivering the girls.
你是我交出她們的獎勵
How'd you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
She left me alone in her lair.
她把我一個人留在她的老巢
I kidnapped a sevenyearold.
我綁架了一個七歲的孩子
I'm the reason that Aria and Ezra broke up.
艾瑞亞和以斯拉是因為我才分手的
So, I've earned her trust.
所以她就相信了我
It's not safe for you to be here.
你在這里不安全
I stopped worrying about me a long time ago.
我已經很久沒擔心過自己的安危了
What we had was real.
我們之間的感情是真實的
I've been pretending to work with Mona
我一直假裝幫夢娜做事
so I could keep you safe.
這樣才能確保你的安全
I need you to believe me.
你要相信我
And I need you to follow me.
而且你現在必須跟我走
What happened to Rex?
雷克斯怎么了
Do you want to play a game?
你想玩游戲嗎
Come on, it'll be fun.
來嘛,會很有意思的
My dad said I can watch cartoons.
我爸爸說我可以看動畫片
Fine.
好吧
But you should know that watching tv rots your brain.
可是要知道,電視看多了腦子會爛掉
It's your choice if you want to grow up to be stupid.
如果你選擇長大以后變成傻子那就看吧
Just sayin'.
只是說給你聽
Okay, let's play "Guess who."
好吧,我們來玩"猜人游戲"
I'll show you a picture of a person,
我會給你看一些照片
and you tell me if you know them. Okay.
然后你告訴我是否認識,好
That's Aria.
那是艾瑞亞
See. You're good at this.
看吧,玩這個你很厲害
Okay.
下一個
Do you know her?
你認識她嗎
She didn't take you to the carnival?
不是她帶你去嘉年華的嗎
I went with Aria's friend, Alison.
我是和艾瑞亞的朋友艾莉森一起去的
Is this Alison? Nope.
她是艾莉森嗎,不是
What about this? Nope.
那她呢,也不是
What about this person? That's a boy.
是不是他,他是男的
I am going to go call my friend really quick.
我要給我朋友打個電話,很快就好
Can I play a game on your phone?
我能玩你手機上的游戲嗎
Sure.
當然可以
I struck out.
我沒招了
He's seven. Maybe he's confused.
他才七歲,也許自己也搞不清楚
Hanna. I gotta call you back.
漢娜,我一會兒再打給你
I don't understand, they have the tapes and that can't
我不懂,她們有磁帶,那不能...
No, I do understand, but those bitches
不,我明白,但是那些小賤人
are going to be at the lodge at nine.
九點要到小屋去
Do you understand? Yes, I do.
這下你懂了嗎,是的
Shana is right.
莎娜是對的
I've told her, she didn't listen.
我跟她說了,可是她不聽
Doesn't look like anybody lives here.
這里不像有人住過的樣子
I shuffle between a few motels.
我換過好幾家旅店
Mona doesn't know about this one.
夢娜不知道這個地方
And red coat?
紅外套女孩呢
The only thing I know about red coat is that she's in charge.
關于她我所知道的只是,她是主宰
I know.
我知道
You still don't trust me.
你還是不相信我
Look, I understand
聽著,我明白
why you've been helping Mona.
你為什么一直幫夢娜做事
I made the same decision.
我也做了同樣的抉擇
But if I saw you hurting,
但是如果我看到你受傷害
the way that I know you saw me...
就像你所看到的我一樣
Toby.
托比
No wonder I was a fat kid.
怪不得我小時候很胖
When my dad cheated on my mom and left us to start a new family,
我爸出軌了,離開我們建立了新家庭
I had a box of these a night.
一晚上我掉了一盒這東西
But I would get some peanut butter
但我只要有花生醬和一罐糖霜
and that frosting in a can and have a party.
就能開個派對了
Alison's right here.
艾莉森就在這
What?
什么
She's in this picture.
照片里有她
I don't remember that.
我不記得這張了
It just popped up.
突然出現的
That can't be who you saw.
這不可能是你看到的那個人
That's Aria's friend, Alison.
這就是艾瑞亞的朋友,艾莉森
No, Malcolm, that girl's
不可能,馬爾科姆,這個姐姐已經
I remember her pretty hair.
我記得她漂亮的頭發
That's her, Hanna. With the blue shirt.
就是她,漢娜,穿藍色衣服的女孩
Spencer?
斯賓塞
That's Alison.
那就是艾莉森
He said she was the girl in the blue shirt.
他說是穿藍衣服的女孩
This is crazy.
這不可能吧
And you're saying, that Shana knows Jenna.
而且你說莎娜認識詹娜
And that the both of them are meeting up with Melissa?
還有她們都要和梅麗莎見面
This is crazier than crazy.
這根本不可能啊
I mean, Radley's looking better every day.
拉德里一天比一天好
I'm actually ready to check in.
我真想去住一住玩玩
We're going to figure it out.
我們要查出個究竟來
I've already got it figured out.
我已經知道答案了
Spencer's part of the Ateam. Game over.
斯賓塞是A中的一員,游戲結束
Today it's me and Ezra. Tomorrow it'll be you and Caleb.
今天是我和以斯拉,明天就會是你和凱勒
And then it's going to be your turn Emily,
然后就會輪到你的,艾米莉
So get ready to say goodbye to Paige,
準備跟佩吉道別吧
'cause I promise you, A's going to take her from you.
我敢說A一定會把她從你身邊搶走的
Why would Spencer do this to us?
斯賓塞為什么這樣對我們
Guys, I don't believe for one second
姑娘們,我不敢相信
that Spencer's on the Ateam.
斯賓塞是A成員之一
Okay, if she is working with Mona
那么,如果她真的在幫夢娜
then there has to be more to the story.
那么其中必定有更多故事
We don't know what happened in Radley.
我們不知道在拉德里發生了什么
But spencer went in there at rock bottom.
而斯賓塞在人生最低點進去了
And she came out like a shiny new penny.
出來后變了一個人
Are you thinking shock treatment?
你覺得是休克療法嗎
No. No, I'm saying that
不是,我的意思是
Mona spent a lot of time in Radley.
夢娜在拉德里待過那么長時間
And maybe she made some friends.
她肯定交過不少朋友
And maybe Spencer talked to some of those friends.
也許斯賓塞和她那里的一些朋友談過
Mona asked Spencer to join the Ateam
假面舞會那晚
on the night of the masquerade ball.
夢娜就邀請過斯賓塞加入他們
Did Spencer finally take her up on it?
斯賓塞最后答應了嗎
Yeah, but why now?
沒有,但為什么現在又變卦了
There's a way to prove
有一個證明方法
That Spencer's still with us,
能夠證明斯賓塞還是我們的人
And if Mona's watching,
如果夢娜在監視
it won't put Spencer at risk.
也不會使斯賓塞陷入危機
Really, Hanna? You're in the mood for a dance party?
漢娜,你還有心情開舞會嗎
Look, A was everywhere
在斯賓塞加入A之前
before Spencer joined the Ateam.
他們就已經到處分散了
Do you really think we're meeting in secret?
你真以為我們要私下里見面嗎
Aria.
艾瑞亞
I took the job.
我接受了那工作
You remember what you said at Ali's funeral?
記得你在艾莉葬禮上說的話嗎
You were right. There never was a happy ending for us.
你是對的,我們不會有好的結果的
You know, this doesn't have to be forever.
不會一直都這樣下去的
You're graduating in seven months.
7個月后你就要畢業了
And I wish that I could hold onto that.
我希望我們能堅持到那時候
But, it's too hard.
但是這樣太累了
I need to move on, and so do you.
我要向前看,你也是
Bye, ezra.
再見,以斯拉
The Red Devil is gonna win and here they come.
紅魔隊在這里,他們是來得獎的
Here comes the Shark, close behind.
鯊魚隊緊隨其后
And what a win for the Red Devils!
紅魔隊獲勝
What is this?
怎么是你
You followed me here, that means you don't
你跟著我到這里
know who she is, either.
說明你也還不知道她是誰
And if you don't know who she is,
既然你還不知道她是誰
that means you're still one of us.
這說明你還是我們的人
Look, Spence, whatever it is,
斯賓塞,無論發生什么
no matter how deep you're into this,
無論你陷入了多大的麻煩
you know that you can tell us the truth, right?
你都會告訴我們真相,對嗎
We want to help you.
我們想幫你
Mona came to see me at Radley.
夢娜到拉德里來找我
And when I found Toby in the woods,
當我在樹林里發現托比的時候
she'd planned the whole thing.
她就策劃好了這一切
She wanted to break me so that she could
她想摧毀我,再將我
put me back together. Like her own Humpty Dumpty.
像漢普迪·鄧普迪一樣重新組裝起來
So, Mona made you an offer you couldn't refuse?
這么說夢娜提出的要求讓你無法回絕
She told me that Toby was still alive.
她告訴我托比還活著
Toby's alive?
托比還活著
And it's true.
這是真的
It's true, he's been working with Mona because
這是真的,他一直和夢娜合作
he found out about red coat
因為他發現了紅外套女孩的事
and Mona's the only person who knows who she is.
而夢娜是唯一知道她是誰的人
And you've seen him? Yeah.
你已經見過了他了,對
Last night.
昨晚
He's on our side. You guys, he always was.
他在我們這邊,一直都是
But this party tomorrow, it's a setup.
但明天的派對是個陰謀
Red coat just wants us all to be together.
紅外套女孩希望我們都出現
Why? What's she gonna do to us?
為什么,她想對我們做什么
I don't know.
我不知道
But we're not going to let it happen.
我們得阻止這一切
Okay, whatever it is, we're one step ahead of her,
不管怎樣,我們總算搶先一步
finally, and there are two of us on the inside.
而且有兩個人打入了內部
And when were you going to clue us in on
你打算什么時候
your double agent status, Nikita?
告訴我們你雙重間諜的身份,尼基塔
I'm the one who sent you the picture of me and Ali.
是我把我和艾莉的照片發給你的
And you did exactly what I needed you to do.
你恰好按我計劃行事了
Because Mona watches my every move.
因為夢娜監視著我的一舉一動
You've found a way to get to me without her knowing about it.
你在不讓她知道的情況下找到了我
So, instead of red coat waiting for us tomorrow,
這么說來明天不是紅外套女孩在等我們
we'll be waiting for her.
而是我們恭候她的大駕
And if we're lucky, this will all be over with.
如果走運,這一切都將結束
Luck won't have anything to do with it.
這與運氣無關
All right, good morning.
好的,早上好
My name is Mister Fitz.
我是菲茲先生
And I'm back as your substitute teacher.
我是回來代課的
Uh, if we open up to Chapter One,
倘若我們打開第一章
we'll find out why Hemingway said,
就能明白為何海明威說
"All things truly wicked, start from innocence."
從純真開始,一切都敗壞了
It's perfect timing, actually.
其實這倒是好時機
I need a pickmeup.
我需要人接我
That place is really nice.
那地方真美
It's the Hastings. Were you expecting "Donuts and dogs"?
海斯汀家嘛,你以為就吃甜甜圈熱狗嗎
How can you afford new Miu Mius?
你哪來的錢買新MiuMiu鞋子
Oh! I borrowed them.
我借的
The store gives full refunds for returns.
只要有發票商店就接受退貨
That's if you don't wear them.
如果你沒穿過的話
Doesn't say that on the receipt.
發票上可沒說
They're running late.
他們來晚了
How late?
多晚
They're on their way. That's all I know.
在路上了,我只知道這些
She's expecting all of you to be here.
她希望你們都在這兒
And we will be.
我們會的
You have no idea what she's capable of, Spencer.
你不知道她有多大的能耐,斯賓塞
Trust me. You don't want to disappoint her.
相信我,你會后悔讓她失望的
I saw them getting ready.
我看到她們出發的
And I have the video you asked for.
我也如你要求的錄了視頻
They don't suspect anything.
她們一點疑心都沒有
You guys, I'm serious about not
我真不想把那雙鞋子
taking back those shoes.
送回去
Hanna, quiet!
漢娜,別出聲
We've got to get inside before red coat shows up.
我們得在紅外套女孩出現前進去
If she knows we're onto her,
如果她知道我們有備而來
we'll never find out who she is.
我們就永遠無法得知她的真面目了
Are we sure we trust Toby?
我們能相信托比嗎
Spencer does.
斯賓塞相信他
Do we have a choice?
我們有得選嗎
It's all according to plan.
一切都如計劃進行
How far away are you?
你還有多遠
It's safe for you to land.
你可以安全著陸了
It's finally about to end.
終于熬到頭了
You're getting what you've always wanted.
一切都將如你所愿
She doesn't know the others aren't here yet.
她還不知道其他人還沒到
I told you, they're coming.
我告訴你了,他們在路上
Why don't we for a walk while we wait?
等她的時候我們出去走走吧
I'll take care of Spencer.
我會照顧斯賓塞的
Toby?
托比
I know how you feel, Spencer.
我了解你的感受,斯賓塞
It sucks to be lied to.
被人騙的感覺很糟糕
Get up.
起來
I believed you.
我信任你
I said get up!
我要你站起來
You won't get away with this.
這事你逃不掉的
I'd say "Watch me", but you won't be here to see it.
我想說"走著瞧",但你也看不到了
If something goes wrong,
如果有什么差錯
you know what you need to do.
你知道該干什么
Going somewhere?
想去哪嗎
You're making a terrible mistake.
你們犯了一個嚴重的錯誤
That's not how we see it.
我們可不這樣認為
Because you don't see.
因為你們看不到
You have know idea what's going on here.
你們根本不知道發生了什么
We know enough.
我們知道的夠多了
Who is that?
那是誰
Get to the plane. Wait, Toby!
去飛機那兒,等等,托比
Be careful.
小心點
Remember why we're here, Spencer.
記住我們為何在這,斯賓塞
You see her. She doesn't see you.
你看得到她,她看不見你
What have you done?
你們干了什么
Mona, try your phone.
夢娜,試試你的手機
Nothing.
沒信號
How can you not have a signal? We saw you make a call.
怎么會沒信號,我們看到你打了電話
It's her. Don't you get it?
是她干的,你們還不懂嗎
She can do anything.
她無所不能
She's everywhere and she's nowhere.
她無處不在,卻無蹤可尋
Come on, let's get out of here.
快,我們趕快逃出去
It's locked!
鎖住了
We're gonna die. We're all going to burn.
我們要死了,我們都會被燒死
Shut up, Mona!
閉嘴,夢娜
I'm never going to know who she was.
我永遠都不會知道她是誰
What did you just say?
你剛才說什么
Red coat.
紅外套女孩
I don't know who she is either.
我也不知道她是誰
Are you kidding?
你開玩笑吧
You guys, we have to get out of here.
姑娘們,我們得快逃出去
Ali?
艾莉
Did anyone see her?
有人看到她了嗎
See who?
看到誰
Alison. She pulled me out of there.
艾莉森,是她把我拖到這兒的
She pulled us all out.
她把我們都拖出來了
No, you're hallucinating.
不,你看到的是幻覺
She was here. I swear it.
她剛才在這,我發誓
Ali's dead.
艾莉死了
I saw her, too.
我也看到她了
So did I.
我也是
Ali is red coat.
艾莉就是紅外套女孩
So all of this started when you were at Radley?
這一切都始于你在拉德里嗎
I made a deal with the devil.
我和魔鬼做了交易
And she gave me a way in and out of that place.
她告訴我怎樣出入那地方
At first it was fun, having a partner.
最初有個搭檔挺好玩的
But then the game changed.
但接著一切都變了
She stole you from me.
她從我這搶走了你
So what happened that night?
那晚到底發生了什么
Were you there at the cemetery?
你也在公墓那兒嗎
Did you drug me? Did you take Ali's body?
是你給我下了藥,然后帶走了艾莉的尸體嗎
I don't know who drugged you.
我不知道誰給你下的藥
But I was at the cemetery and so was red coat.
但我在公墓那里,紅外套女孩也在
How could you not see who it was?
你怎么會看不到她是誰
She was wearing a mask.
她戴著面具
She looked just like Ali.
但她看起來就像是艾莉
That's probably what happened tonight.
也許今晚就是這樣
It wasn't Ali. It was a mask.
你們看到的不是艾莉,而是面具
Guys?
姑娘們
Wait, is that?
等等,那是什么
Somebody pulled it out of the lake.
有人把它從湖里撈出來了
Think this through, Ashley.
艾什莉,你好好想一想
How do you live with yourself?
你怎么能這樣
Hey, we're not done here!
我還沒說完呢
We have to get this out of here.
我們得把車拖走
Wait! There's more.
等等,還有呢
It's Jenna.
那是詹娜
And Shana?
和莎娜
They know Wilden?
她們怎么認識威爾登
Guys.
姑娘們
Look at the trunk.
來看看后備箱
You're mine now.
你們現在是我的人了
Kisses.
親親
A
A.