Previously on Pretty Little Liars...
《美少女的謊言》前情提要
I may not agree with the way Ezra lives his life,
我并不認同以斯拉自己的生活方式
but I'm not gonna stand by and let you ruin him.
但我絕不會眼睜睜看著你毀了他
Alison made my dad this collage,
艾莉森給我爸爸做了副拼貼畫
and there was a picture of her on a boat.
里面有張她在船上的照片
That's the one.
就是那張
Cece told you she didn't know?
茜茜跟你說她不知道這事
Why did she lie?
她為什么要撒謊
I haven't told you guys the truth.
我沒跟你們說實話
What truth? Toby and I broke up.
什么實話,我和托比分手了
Are you okay? I'm about to meet my son.
你還好嗎,我就要見我兒子了
Mona sent you, didn't she?
夢娜讓你來的,對吧
Spencer, she recognizes selfdestructive aggressive behavior.
斯賓塞,她知道什么是自毀和攻擊行為
And who's looking cray cray now, Spencer?
現在是誰瘋瘋癲癲,斯賓塞
Die!
去死吧
Stay at my place. No, I
去我家吧,不行
Yes. You'll sleep on our couch.
可以,你就睡沙發吧
We can make that jump.
我們可以從這跳下去
No!
不要
Jason!
杰森
The patient in bed 3, Jason Dilaurentis.
三號床的病人,杰森·迪勞倫提斯
Where'd he go?
他去哪兒了
How you holding up, Em?
你還好嗎,艾米
Don't think I'll be taking an elevator any time soon.
我近期是不會再乘電梯了
Any word from Jason?
有杰森的消息嗎
No. Nothing.
沒有
Okay, so now that the whole N.A.T. Club is out of Rosewood,
N.A.T.社團的人都已經離開玫瑰鎮了
do you think that "A" will retire?
你們覺得A會就此罷休嗎
Or just have more time for us.
或者有更多時間來對付我們了
Way to think positive, Spence.
想法還真積極啊,斯賓塞
I just doubt suddenly everything's gonna be lilacs and daffodils.
我只是不相信一切突然就能風平浪靜了
Guys, let's focus.
別歪樓
Cece lied about knowing Wilden,
茜茜說她不認識威爾登
and then we find a picture of both of them with Ali.
接著我們找到了一張他倆和艾莉一起拍的照
Yeah, a picture that's gone now.
現在照片還不見了
New rule. Next time we see
新規矩,下次再看到
anything that might be important to us down the road,
也許對我們調查這事有用的東西
it goes in the phone.
記得拍下來
Okay, so is it possible that Cece is...
有沒有可能茜茜是...
What are we calling her, red coat?
我們怎么稱呼她,紅外套嗎
I never saw a face.
我從沒見過那人正臉
Yeah, me neither.
我也是
What do you think, Spencer?
你覺得呢,斯賓塞
Blonde? Red coat? Captain of the "A" team?
金發,紅外套,A那幫人的首領
Maybe it's Cece.
也許是茜茜
Pay attention. We need this brain trust firing on all cylinders.
專心點,我們需要你這個智囊想想各種可能性
What happened tonight with you and Wren?
你和任今晚發生了什么
It's nothing. I...
沒什么
Mona and I had a... moment,
我和夢娜,有點摩擦
And, uh, he saw, that's all.
被他看到了,就這樣
A moment that might make her try and cut Emily in half?
是會讓她想把艾米麗腰斬的摩擦嗎
No. No, you guys, this wasn't Mona.
不,不是夢娜干的
We were in a different county.
她都不在這里
Well, then who do you think it was?
那你覺得是誰
We're closed.
打烊了
You're here. I have the keys.
你在這里,我有鑰匙
Yeah, and drinking coffee's not a crime.
喝咖啡又沒罪
What are you doing here?
你來這干什么
Looking for you girls.
找你們
Wait, you were following us?
等等,你在跟蹤我們
Jason Dilaurentis has been saying some nasty things about me.
杰森·迪勞倫提斯說了我一些壞話
Like what?
什么壞話
Don't play dumb, Hanna.
別裝傻,漢娜
It wouldn't be the first time you made up a story.
又不是你第一次編故事了
Well, I don't know what you're talking about.
不知道你在說什么
So why don't you just leave us alone.
請離開吧
It's just a question. No need to get so defensive.
就是問個問題,不必這么針鋒相對
Why don't you ask Cece Drake? Hanna.
你怎么不去問茜茜·德雷克,漢娜
We know about the little boat ride you two took with Alison.
我們知道你倆和艾莉森一起劃船游湖
It's late.
天色不早了
We were just leaving.
我們馬上就走
Care for a ride?
要搭車嗎
It's not safe this time of night.
這個點不太安全
We're good.
不用了
Oh, and Hanna...
漢娜
See you around.
回頭見
Is Caleb having fun with his dad?
凱勒跟他爸處得還好嗎
Yeah. Yeah, I think so.
我覺得挺好
After all the hurdles you went through to get them together,
你費盡心機才讓他們重歸于好
I thought you'd be more enthusiastic.
我還以為你會更熱情一點
They're just stripping fixtures at his aunt's house...
他們就是去他阿姨家弄弄裝修
Copper pipes are not that exciting.
銅管有什么激動人心的
Am I missing something? No.
你有事瞞著我嗎,沒有
Look, Mom, you're gonna be late for work.
媽媽,你上班要遲到了
Just get in the car.
快點兒上車
What is going on? What?
發生什么事了
Hanna, what's going on?
漢娜,怎么了
Nothing.
沒事
That wasn't nothing.
那可不像沒事
II just know the girl who got in his car.
不過是上他車的那個女孩我認識而已
That doesn't explain the look he just gave you.
這不能解釋他為什么那么看你
II don't know, mom, all right?
老媽,我也不知道
Wilden's a freak. He hates us.
威爾登是個怪人,他討厭我們
Hanna, did he talk to you again without me being there?
漢娜,他又在我不在場的情況下跟你談話了
Because Veronica Hasting said he wasn't allowed
因為維羅妮卡·海斯汀說過,不允許他
No, it's fine.
沒有,沒事
Okay. I'll talk to him myself then.
好吧,那我自己跟他談
No!
不用
You're not giving me a choice.
你讓我別無選擇
Well, you can't.
你不能去
We're just trying to figure out why he's always after us.
我們正在試圖查出他為什么總是纏著我們
Okay.
好吧
So we were thinking that maybe Wilden and Ali
所以我們想或許威爾登和艾莉
had a relationship.
有點兒關系
What kind of relationship?
什么關系
Oh, my God, Hanna.
我的天,漢娜
Why did you even go there?
你怎么會那么想呢
Mom, I told you it was a dumb theory.
媽媽,我跟你說那只是一種假設而已
No wonder he's upset.
難怪他會緊張了
You can't go around saying those things about people,
你不能到處這樣議論別人
no matter how much you don't like them.
不論你有多討厭他們
Well, don't worry about it.
不用擔心
It all started when that girl got in his car,
都是由那個女孩引起的
and I already told Wilden.
而且我已經和威爾登談過了
So it's over.
所以都結束了
How do you even know this person?
你怎么會認識這個人的
She was friends with Ali.
她是艾莉的朋友
She's a onewoman rumor factory.
她是那種一個人就能演一臺戲的女人
All right, well, I don't want you associating with her anymore, okay?
好了,我不想你再和她來往了,好嗎
Okay. Never again. Gladly.
好的,再也不會了,很高興
I have to go meet Emily.
我得去見艾米麗了
Oh, my God. You're still in bed?
我的天,你還沒起床
Mom and dad called.
爸媽剛打了個電話
I didn't tell them you've been skipping school.
我沒告訴他們你翹課的事情
Any idea how much longer I'll be covering for you?
我到底要為你打掩護打多久
If they call again, I'm telling them the truth.
要是他們再打電話,我可要說實話了
You told your mom?
你告訴你媽了
Don't worry about it. We're fine. I covered for us.
不用擔心,沒事的,我編了個謊
What were you thinking? You can't tell her something like that.
你在想什么呢,這樣的事不能跟她說
I was distracted by Cece and Wilden, okay?
是茜茜和威爾登讓我分心了,好嗎
It doesn't make sense. I thought she was protecting him.
這說不通啊,我以為她在保護他
Well, what if we were wrong,
要是我們弄錯了怎么辦
and I just set Ali's baby daddy/killer on her tail?
我還把艾莉孩子的父親兼兇手引到她那了
Why would she lie about knowing him?
她為什么騙我們說不認識他
We have to find out the truth... confront her.
我們得查出真相,和她對質
Where? In Wilden's trunk?
在哪里對質,威爾登的行李箱里嗎
He wouldn't grab her in broad daylight
如果他真要傷害她的話
if he was gonna hurt her.
是不會在大白天抓她的
Probably.
也許吧
Have you heard from jason?
你有杰森的消息嗎
He texted. He's laying low
他發過信息,他現在躲在
at a friend's place in Virginia for a while.
弗吉尼亞州一個朋友那里
I kinda wish he took me with him.
我真希望他也帶我去了
Did you tell paige that she almost
你有沒有跟佩奇說過
got two Emilys for the price of one?
你死里逃生的事情
Are you kidding?
你開玩笑嗎
She's worried enough about me as it is.
她已經夠為我擔心的了
Do you think Paige and Caleb have told us everything?
你覺得佩奇和凱勒把所有事都告訴我們了嗎
I mean, with them digging into Mona,
我是說,既然他們調查夢娜
do you think they found out something that we could use?
你覺得他們有沒有找到什么對我們有用的東西
"A" almost killed me. I am not exposing Paige to that.
A差點殺了我,我不會讓佩奇冒這個險的
No, of course not.
那是當然了
But would it hurt to find out
只是了解下她有沒有找到
if she picked up anything useful?
什么有用的東西又不會怎樣
Yeah, II guess we could go and talk to her after school.
好吧,我想可以在放學以后找她談談
How is Caleb, anyway?
凱勒怎么樣了
Everything go okay with the reunion?
重聚之后一切都還好嗎
Yeah. Yeah, mostly.
還好,差不多還行
What part isn't?
差了哪里不行
I don't know. This weird thing happened.
我不知道,發生了一件奇怪的事情
I put a five dollar bill in the church collection box,
我往教堂的募捐箱里投了一張五美元的鈔票
and it had some dice drawn on it.
上面畫有骰子的圖案
And later that day, Caleb's dad had it.
同一天,那張鈔票就到了凱勒他爸的手上
You gave money to a church?
你給教堂捐錢了
Emily, I'm serious.
艾米麗,我說正經的呢
Do you know how much money has writing on it?
你知道有多少人往錢上面畫圖寫字嗎
George Washington has dreadlocks on like half my tips.
我收的小費票子上面的毛爺爺好多都有劉海兒
Yeah, I know, but what if it was the same one.
是的,我知道,不過要是真是同一張呢
The guy's an excon.
那人有前科的
Hanna, do you really think he would steal
漢娜,你真的覺得
from the place that just hired him?
他會在剛剛聘用他的地方盜竊嗎
We need to find out the truth.
我們得查出真相
Hey, Wes.
維斯
Look, I think that we should talk
我覺得我們該談...
Ezra.
以斯拉
When did you get back?
你什么時候回來的
3:00 this morning.
凌晨三點
I crashed as soon as I got in.
我回來之后倒頭就睡了
I just woke up.
剛起來
I haven't been sleeping much the past few weeks.
過去這幾周我都沒怎么睡覺
Yeah, me neither.
我也是
I guess I'm just a little confused on why
我有點困惑,你睡不著的時候
you never called me on one of those sleepless nights.
為何不給我打電話呢
Aria, my life turned upside down.
艾瑞亞,我的生活完全被打亂了
I needed some time to think about things.
我需要時間來思考些事情
Things like us?
我們間的事嗎
For one.
這是其中之一
I mean, not about my feelings for you, obviously.
但顯然,我對你的感情是毋須置疑的
Obviously.
是很顯然
What is that supposed to mean?
這話是什么意思
Ezra, you've been radio silent ever since you left.
以斯拉,你走之后,就一直默不作聲
It's given me nothing to do but fear the worst.
我每天都很擔心
That you'd moved on. No.
擔心你移情別戀了,沒有
Aria, no. If...
艾瑞亞,我沒有
if anything, I was trying to be fair to you
我要是有辦法的話,我一定會對你坦白
and not drag you into the middle of this.
不會讓你卷入這事
I already am.
我已經被卷入了
And I feel terrible about that.
對此我很抱歉
Because this isn't this isn't what you signed up for.
這不該...這不該讓你來承受
That's not your decision to make, it's mine.
決定權不在你,在我
You're right.
你說得對
You're right. I'm sorry.
你說得對,對不起
I shut you out, and that was wrong.
我對你避而不談,這是我的錯
How was your trip?
旅行怎么樣
"Surreal" definitely comes to mind.
我能想到的形容詞只有"太不現實了"
But, uh...
但...
Malcolm's amazing.
馬爾科姆很棒
He's smart, lively, really artistic.
很聰明,活潑,很有藝術細胞
Did Maggie ever tell you why she kept it a secret?
麥琪有沒有說,她為何要保密
She did.
說了
My mother paid her to keep quiet.
我媽媽給了她封口費
That's disgusting.
真可恥
Sorry.
抱歉
No, no, you're right, and believe me,
不不,你說得對,相信我
I gave her an earful over the phone.
我在電話里指責她了
Can I bring you up to speed over dinner?
晚飯時,我再跟你詳細解釋好嗎
I never would have said this prior to meeting you,
我從沒想過見到你時會這么說
but I've actually been craving vegan takeout.
但我太想叫一次素食外賣了
I want you in my life, Aria.
我希望我的生活中有你,艾瑞亞
Every part of it.
每一部分都有你的存在
If you're willing.
如果你愿意的話
I just missed you.
我太想你了
I missed you, too.
我也想你
What happened with Wes?
維斯怎么了嗎
When you came in, you were on the phone.
你進來的時候,在跟他講電話
Said you needed to talk.
你說你們得談談
Oh, right, yeah. No, nothing. We, um...
對,沒什么事,我們...
He helped me with a shoot the other night,
有一天晚上他幫我拍照片
and we messed up some stuff at Cece's store.
我們把茜茜店里的東西弄臟了
It was nothing.
不是什么大事
OK.
好了
I'm gonna be late for school.
我上學要遲到了
Okay.
好吧
Spencer?
斯賓塞
Hey. Sorry.
對不起
I just wanted to spend my free period in the quiet.
我只是想在課間時安靜待一會
I haven't seen you in a few days.
我好幾天沒見你了
Yeah. Bad week.
是啊,這周糟透了
I understand if you don't want me in your classroom.
如果你不想讓我待在你的教室里,我能理解
No, it's okay. I don't mind.
不,沒關系,我不介意
Do you feel like talking?
你想聊聊嗎
Well, I guess you've heard...
我想你已經聽說了
about Mona.
夢娜的事
Mrs. Horowitz wanted you suspended,
霍羅威茨先生想讓你停課
but Mona said it was just a misunderstanding.
但是夢娜說,那只是誤會
Spencer, I've known you most of your life.
斯賓塞,我很早前就認識你了
And you've always been the kind of person
而你總是能
who would bounce back from disappointment.
從低谷中迅速振作起來
I've never seen you this down.
我從沒見你這么失落過
Yeah, well, people change.
是啊,人是會變的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
No, don't apologize.
不,不需要道歉
Breakups are terrible. I get it.
分手是很痛苦,我明白
I should probably get going.
我得去上課了
Um, if you wanna spend any more of your free periods here,
如果你空閑時,還想來我這的話
my door is open.
我隨時歡迎
Thanks, Miss Montgomery.
謝謝你,蒙哥馬利老師
What's up?
在干嘛呢
Just heading home.
準備回家了
Rosewood costume shop?
玫瑰鎮服飾店
Yeah, II thought I'd check in with Shana
是,我想回去的路上找莎娜確認一下
about those queen of hearts costumes on the way.
買紅心皇后戲服的人
You said you were done with this.
你說過你不會再牽涉進這事了
I know. I am.
我知道,我沒再參與了
Liar.
撒謊精
I'm following up.
我想善始善終
She said the inventory could take a few weeks.
她說詳細目錄要花幾周才能出
Great. We'll come with.
很好,我們跟你去
Emily, no.
艾米麗,別
The whole point of this is that I'm protecting you,
我這么做就是為了要保護你
not the other way around.
而不是陷你于危險中
No. Doing things alone is what gets us in trouble. Let's go.
不,你單闖才是陷我們于危險,走吧
Are you this hard on Caleb?
你對凱勒也這么兇嗎
Seriously? You're looking for sympathy
真的嗎,你想從
from the girl who's boyfriend took a bullet in the gut?
男友腹部中槍的女孩那尋求支持嗎
Spencer?
斯賓塞
Is everything okay?
你還好嗎
I know that you're in there.
我知道你在里面
I'm fine.
我沒事
Come on, open up the door.
來,把門打開
You're not the only one that could use a little "Team Sparia".
"斯賓艾瑞亞二人組"需要你
Ezra's back.
以斯拉回來了
Spencer...
斯賓塞
I know that you don't want a friend right now,
我知道你現在不需要朋友
but that doesn't mean that your friends don't need you.
但這不意味著你的朋友也不需要你
I still don't understand why you care about this costume.
我還是沒搞懂為何你如此在意這套戲服
Some girl wore it on the train.
有人穿它去萬圣節火車派對
We kinda tangled, and I wanna know who it was.
我們跟她有點摩擦,想知道她是誰
I'm Shana, by the way.
對了,我是莎娜
Paige forgot her manners.
佩奇忘記給我們介紹了
Emily.
艾米麗
Oh, so it's you in the flesh.
終于見到本人了
I'm Hanna.
我是漢娜
About that costume...
那件服裝...
Yeah, I checked. We can't give out that information.
是的,我查過了,但不能告訴你們
It'd be my ass.
否則我要負責任
You didn't think to mention this on the phone?
你在電話里怎么沒說
Must have slipped my mind.
一時忘了
I didn't realize you'd be bringing your girlfriends.
我沒想到你會帶女朋友一起來
Do you have a restroom?
這里有洗手間嗎
In the back.
在后面
Thanks.
謝謝
So where are the queen of hearts costumes, anyway?
那件紅心皇后戲服在哪里
I wanna see what all the fuss is about.
我想看看它有什么神奇之處
Over here.
這邊
Wow!
天啊
This is really pretty.
真的很漂亮
What is this, silk?
這是什么材質的,絲綢嗎
Try polyester.
滌綸
I'm really into fashion.
我很愛時裝
Okay, I'd love to chat, but No!
好吧,我很想和你聊,但,別
Wait. Um...
等等...
What's this?
這是什么裝扮
Little boy Blue.
小牧羊人布魯
Yeah, I really, really love this color.
是嗎,我挺喜歡這顏色的
I have to get that.
我得去接個電話
While you're with a customer?
你就是這么對待顧客的嗎
What is wrong with you?
你怎么了
Costumes.
這里是服飾店
Let's go.
走吧
Aria.
艾瑞亞
Mrs. Fitzgerald.
菲茨杰拉德太太
I wanted to thank you.
我想感謝你
Whatever you said or did, it worked.
不管你說了什么做了什么,都很管用
Wesley's come home.
維斯利回家了
He's going to be finishing the year at Dillard.
他將完成在迪拉德大學這年的學業
Oh. Uh, I didn't do anything.
我,我什么都沒做
Well, in any event, he's back where he belongs.
無論如何,他回到了他該回的地方
Do you mind if I sit?
介意我坐下嗎
I know we didn't get off on the right foot,
我知道我們的第一印象并不好
but your generosity toward my son
但我很感謝
in the midst of all this does mean something.
在這些事中,你對我兒子的慷慨
Yeah, well, Wes needed a place to stay.
這沒什么,維斯需要個地方住
I wasn't gonna leave him out on the street.
我可不忍心看他睡大街
I meant Ezra.
我是說以斯拉
Wes stayed with you?
維斯和你在一起嗎
I take it you've spoken with Ezra.
我知道你和以斯拉聊過了
I really don't wanna get into the middle of this.
我也真的不想干涉這件事
I know this may sound hard to believe,
我知道這聽起來難以置信
but I was acting in Ezra's best interest.
但是我做的一切都是為了以斯拉好
He was in high school.
他那時才上高中
Just think of yourself, Aria.
想想你自己,艾瑞亞
How would you feel waking up to that kind of responsibility?
突然要擔負起那種責任,你會怎么想
My parents respect me enough to involve me in the decision.
我父母會尊重我,讓我自己做決定
I'm sure they do.
我相信他們會的
I must admit, I admire your courage
我必須承認,我很欽佩你的勇氣
Staying with Ezra while his life turns upside down.
在以斯拉的生活翻天覆地變化后還和能和他在一起
It will change things, to say the least.
至少,這件事會改變一些事情
Especially for someone like Ezra.
特別是對以斯拉這樣的人來說
You know he'll make Malcolm the center of his life.
你知道他會把馬爾科姆作為他生活的重心
And there's Maggie...
還有麥琪
Well, I won't keep you.
那就不打擾了
I love you, too.
我也愛你
Caleb's gonna try and I.D. the credit card numbers
凱勒從他姑姑家回來后
when he gets back from his aunt's house.
會試著查出信用卡賬戶的身份
What's wrong?
怎么了
Do you think Toby would ever cheat on Spencer?
你覺得托比會背叛斯賓塞嗎
Wait, what?
等等,你說什么
It's the only thing I can think of
她最近如此沮喪
that might explain how upset she's been.
這是我能想到的唯一解釋了
Toby is as loyal as a labrador. I don't think he'd cheat.
托比像拉布拉多犬一樣忠誠,我覺得他不會
And neither would Paige.
佩奇也不會
Who said anything about Paige?
誰說佩奇會了
Uh, your face.
你的表情
I was only worried about it
我唯一擔心的就是
when I saw her with Shana.
看到她和莎娜一起的時候
There was some serious tension in that room.
氣氛變得有些緊張
Look, I know, and it's all my fault.
我知道,這都是我的錯
I should have never put that thought in your head.
我不該讓你有那種想法
Are you even sure Shana's gay? She barely looked at me.
你確定莎娜是同性戀嗎,她幾乎都不怎么看我
That's the criteria? I'm just saying.
那就是判斷標準嗎,我只是說說而已
You should have seen those chicks fighting over me at the bar.
你真應該看看那幾個在酒吧為我打架的女人
Anyway, it's like me and Caleb's dad.
就像我和凱勒的爸爸一樣
Just because we've all gotten in the habit of
我們都習慣
thinking the worst of people
朝最壞的方向考慮問題
doesn't mean it true.
但并不意味著那就是事實真相
Is everything okay?
一切還好嗎
Ezra's back.
以斯拉回來了
And so is Miss FitzScary.
還有他可怕的媽媽
Oh, I didn't order that.
我沒有點這個
I did.
是我點的
Boyfriend busy?
你男友很忙嗎
I am not gonna discuss my personal life with you.
我不打算和你談論我的私生活
I'm just trying to make small talk.
我只是找你稍微聊一下
Yet something tell me that I should talk with my lawyer present.
但我有權在我律師不在場的情況下保留我的說話權
No, there's no need to make it official.
沒必要弄得那么正式
All right. You wanna talk? Talk.
好吧,你想聊天嗎,聊吧
Don't get upset. I'm here as a friend.
別這樣,我是以朋友的身份來的
But we're not friends.
但我們不是朋友
We have a history.
我們曾經有一段回憶
A history that's ancient, as far as I'm concerned.
對我而言,回憶已經太久遠了
Listen, I know my record isn't spotless,
聽著,我知道我也不是從沒犯過錯
especially with you,
特別是和你在一起
but I take my job very seriously.
但我很重視我的工作
I don't want anything to get in the way,
我不希望有任何事情介入其中
especially something outrageous.
尤其是一些離譜的事情
Outrageous?
離譜
Teenagers aren't aware of the ramifications of what they say.
小孩子們不懂亂說話的后果
If it's outrageous, why do you seem so nervous?
如果只是些離譜的事,你為什么看起來這么緊張
In a town like this,
在這樣的一個小鎮上
an accusation like that would be the end of me.
那樣的控訴會毀了我
Is there any truth to it?
那些事是真的嗎
Of course not.
當然不是
What do you think?
你覺得呢
I think you bought a glass of wine for the wrong person.
我覺得你的酒送錯了人
Do you mind if I join you?
介意我和你聊聊嗎
No.
坐吧
I was hoping we could discuss our little road trip.
我想談一下之前我們的公路旅行
Look, I was wrong.
聽著,我錯了
You wanted to help me and I used you to get at Mona.
你想幫我,我卻利用你去找夢娜的茬
I'm sorry.
對不起
You shouldn't be.
沒必要
I deserved to be used.
我活該被利用
Look, I'd be lying if I said I came to you
如果我說我單純是為了做心理疏導來找你
purely in the name of mental health.
那是在撒謊
Mona had told me about your breakup,
夢娜告訴我你分手了
and I think...
所以我想
I think that part of me hoped that with Toby out of the picture,
我想其實我甚至有點希望托比出局
that I finally stood a chance.
這樣我才有機會
But it was wrong of me to try and swoop in so quickly.
但是我這么急著追你也造成了一些問題
I let feelings cloud my judgment.
我的理智被情感所麻痹
And I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Thanks.
謝謝
Your anger toward Mona...
你對夢娜的憤怒
is she the one who came between you and Toby?
是因為她疏遠了你和托比嗎
Yeah, you could say that.
可以這么說
Forgive me. It's none of my business.
抱歉,我不該管這么多
I'll leave you.
我先走了
Wren, wait.
任,等等
It may have been about Mona,
也許是因為夢娜
but something good came out of it.
但也有好事發生
It was nice
這感覺挺好的
being with you.
跟你一起的感覺
I'm glad I'm not the only one of us who thought so.
很高興你也這么覺得
Do you fancy taking another stab at dinner?
還想再試試一起吃晚餐嗎
Anywhere but Lewisburg?
除劉易斯堡的任何地方
Since when do you care what that hosebeast thinks?
你何時開始在乎那個神經病的想法了
She wasn't wrong, Han.
她是對的,漢娜
Now with Malcolm and Maggie in the picture,
現在牽涉到了馬爾科姆和麥琪
everything's gonna be complicated.
一切都變得復雜了
God, how did this even happen?
天哪,怎么會這樣
I mean, I'm actually having
我居然在談論
a conversation about my boyfriend's son.
我男友的兒子
It's like my relationship
我的愛情好像
went from high school to minivan overnight.
一夜間從高中變成了房車一家
And nownow I have to go to his apartment
現在...我還得去他家
and have dinner with him and act like everything's okay.
裝作什么事都沒發生的樣子,共進晚餐
Okay, Aria, take a deep breath.
艾瑞亞,深呼吸
Yeah, you have to give it more than ten minutes.
是的,十分鐘是肯定不夠的
You guys have been through so much.
你們倆一起經歷了很多
I know.
我知道
Okay, but don't you think
好吧,但你不覺得
it's a little weird that he didn't call?
他都不給我打電話這事有點怪嗎
I mean, Wes even thought that was strange.
連維斯都覺得奇怪
Hold up. His little brother?
等等,他的弟弟嗎
Aria, is there something that you're not telling us?
艾瑞亞,有什么事是沒告訴我們的嗎
What? No.
什么,沒有
Okay, yes, fine, maybe I went there
好吧,是的,我有過幾秒
for like 2.5 seconds, but no.
心里糾結過,但什么都沒發生
No, I just missed Ezra.
不,是我太想念以斯拉
It seems like you're talking to everyone in that family
好像你和他家每個人都說了話
except for the one that matters.
但卻沒和最重要的那人聊過
It was this beautiful crystal paperweight,
那是個很漂亮的水晶紙鎮
with these lavender petals suspended inside.
里面懸浮著薰衣草花瓣
I never would have pegged you as a thief.
我真沒想到你偷過東西
Well, I was a terrible one.
這方面我的確不擅長
I felt so guilty, as soon as I got home from my nana's house,
我特別內疚,剛從奶奶那里回家
that I actually
我就...
I buried it in the backyard.
我就把它埋進了后院
It's probably still there.
現在可能還在那里埋著
I hate to cut the night short,
雖然不想到此為止
but I promised a colleague I'd cover his shift for him.
但我答應了等等替我同事值班
Oh, go. Save some lives.
去吧,多救些人
I had a lovely night.
我今晚過得很愉快
Yeah, I did, too.
我也是
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I hardly think that's fair.
我覺得這不公平
I'll be on my way.
我馬上就走
Are you sure you don't want to tell Aria
你確定不想告訴艾瑞亞
about how hiding my son from me was in everyone's best interest?
把我兒子藏起來,是為了大家的利益嗎
Best interest. That's what you called it, right, mom?
"大家的利益",你是這樣形容的對嗎
Malcolm's every need has been seen to.
馬爾科姆的所有要求我都滿足他了
Oh, god. You're unbelievable.
天啊,你太不可思議了
I can go...No, no, no. Stay, stay.
我可以去...不不,你留下
We can continue this another time.
我們可以下次再討論
Like when I'm alone?
我獨自一人的時候嗎
So you can try to manipulate Aria out of my life again?
你要再次策劃將艾瑞亞逐出我的生活嗎
Ezra, it's okay.
以斯拉,沒關系的
No, it's not okay.
不,這有關系
I'm so sick of this.
我受夠了
I'm not going to apologize for loving you.
我不想因為愛你而道歉
And I'm sure as hell not
我也肯定不會
going to let you swoop into my son's life
讓你闖入我兒子的生活
and pretend the past seven years never happened.
假裝過去七年的事從未發生過
Well, you've made your feelings perfectly clear.
好吧,你已經闡述的很明確了
You're forgetting something.
你忘了樣東西
The key. I know you had one made.
鑰匙,我知道你刻了一把
I am so sorry that you had to see that.
很抱歉讓你看到這些
Any idea why Shana got in trouble
你知道為何莎娜
for Emailing Confidential Information?
因"郵件保密信息"惹上麻煩嗎
I needed to find out who rented those costumes.
我得找出誰租了那些服裝
So badly you're willing to risk somebody's job?
所以你拿著別人的工作來冒險嗎
It's complicated, okay? Try me.
這事很復雜,跟我說說
There's more to this than you're letting on.
你隱瞞的肯定不止這些
Is it something about Mona?
是關于夢娜的嗎
Did she kill Garrett?
是她殺了加勒特嗎
I don't know!
我不知道
Look, I know you and Caleb are trying to bust her,
我知道你和凱勒想要抓住她
but this might be bigger than Mona, okay?
但這事有可能不止是夢娜,好嗎
She could be working for someone.
她可能是在為別人做事
Someone like who?
比方說,誰
That's what we're trying to find out.
這正是我們要找到的
At first we thought it was Cece,
一開始我們以為是茜茜
but nownow we don't know what to think.
但是現在,我們也不知道該怎么想了
Why didn't you tell me this?
你為什么不告訴我
'Cause I was being protective.
因為我想保護你
Same as you and Caleb.
和你跟凱勒一樣
Now it's your turn.
現在到你了
Shana? Em...
莎娜,艾米
No, we can't be half honest.
不,我們不能有所保留
I saw the way you two looked at each other............
我看到你們之間的眼神了
We dated...
我們交往過
This summer, while you were working in Haiti.
這個夏天,你在海地工作的時候
Three weeks.
交往了三周
If it was over, why would you lie about it?
既然你們結束了,為什么還要撒謊
Because I didn't wanna hurt you.
因為我不想傷害你
Emily, believe me.
艾米莉,相信我
It's over.
我和她結束了
She was a substitute,
她只是個替代品
at a time when I never thought I'd get the real thing.
我一度以為我再也得不到真愛了
I love you.
我愛的是你
Hey, Hanna. It's me.
嗨,漢娜,是我
I just saw Wilden.
我剛看到威爾登了
We need to talk about what you told me earlier, okay?
我們談談你之前告訴我的事,好嗎
Call me as soon as you get this.
看到盡快打給我
Love you. Bye.
愛你,拜
What'd it take to get you out of bed?
是什么終于讓你下床了
I... Just needed some fresh air.
我,只是需要呼吸一下新鮮空氣
Spencer...
斯賓塞
I know it's none of my business,
我知道這不關我的事
but no company is better than bad company.
但是沒人陪總好過壞人陪
What's that supposed to mean?
這話什么意思
I bought Wren that cologne.
這古龍香水是我送給任的
Hey... Don't you wanna give that to goodwill or something?
嘿,為什么不把那個捐到二手店什么的呢
Knowing my mother, there's probably is a tracking device on that.
以對我媽的了解,這上面可能有追蹤器
Does Malcolm know that you're his dad?
馬爾科姆知道你是他爸爸嗎
Not yet.
現在還不知道
It's a big step, but we're trying to ease him into the idea.
這是一件大事,我們會嘗試慢慢告訴他
Well, whatever you decide, I'm here for you.
不管你做什么決定,我都支持你
Thank you.
謝謝
So if my memory serves me correct,
如果我記得沒錯
I'm pretty sure that I won the last movie night coin toss,
上一次電影之夜投硬幣我贏了
which means that we are watching anything but Chinatown.
也就是說,除了《唐人街》看什么都行
One of these nights you are going to
你哪次電影之夜
stay awake through the entire movie.
能夠清醒的看完一部電影
One of these nights is not tonight.
今晚估計也不會
I'm gonna make popcorn.
我去做爆米花
Hey, what's up?
嘿,怎么啦
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down, slow down.
喔喔喔,別著急,慢慢說
No. No, it's okay. I got time.
不,沒事,我有時間
It's Maggie. Is everything okay?
是麥琪,一切還好嗎
Uh, I don't know, uh, but we will figure something out.
我不知道,但我們會有辦法的
What's wrong?
怎么了
My mom owns Maggie's condo, and she's selling it.
我媽買了麥琪的公寓,還打算賣掉
What?
什么
No, no, no, no. Look, that's not gonna happen.
不,不,這不會發生的
Look, you got rights and nothing
你有權利,而且
Nothing's gonna happen overnight.
今晚什么也不會發生
Is here a problem?
有什么問題嗎
Have you been drinking?
你喝酒了嗎
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Just answer the question.
回答我的問題
You know very well I haven't.
你非常清楚我沒有
I know you had a drink at the table.
我知道你剛才桌子上有杯酒
Please step out of the car.
請下車
Where are you going with this?
你到底想干什么
Are you refusing an order from an officer of the law?
你是在違抗一位合法警官的命令嗎
Step out of the car please.
請下車
We need to talk about Hanna.
我們需要談談漢娜
Can you keep Hanna quiet or not?
你到底能不能讓漢娜閉嘴
If you wanna continue this discussion, call my lawyer.
如果你想繼續討論,請打給我的律師
I'm not the only one with secrets.
我不是唯一有秘密的人
You talk, I talk,
你敢說,我就敢
And you could lose a lot more than your boyfriend.
你失去的可不只是男朋友了
Don't threaten me.
不要威脅我
Hey... Let go of me!
嘿,放手
This is nothing compared to what I'll do if Hanna talks.
如果漢娜敢說,我就敢做
I wonder how your lieutenant will respond
我很好奇你的上級聽到你威脅未成年人時
when he hears you're threatening a child.
會如何回應
He's not going to.
他不會知道的
Think this through, Ashley.
艾什莉,你好好想一想
How do you live with yourself?
你怎么能這樣
Hey, we're not done here!
我還沒說完呢
Get out of my way!
滾開
I can't let you go!
不準走
Get out of my way!
滾開
Either you shut Hanna up, or I will!
要么你讓漢娜閉嘴,要么我就去了
Cece?
茜茜
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Anywhere. Fast.
哪都行,只要快點離開就好
Is this about Wilden?
這跟威爾登有關對嗎
Ya think?
還會有誰
Emily, I thought you could keep a secret.
艾米麗,我原以為你能保守秘密
Is there anyone in this town that you didn't tell?
這鎮子里還有誰你沒有告訴的
I saw a picture of you, Wilden, and Ali on a sailboat.
我看到你,威爾登還有艾莉在帆船上的照片
Yeah, she thought he was cute,
她覺得他很有愛
so she asked him if he'd take us for a ride.
所以就問他能不能帶我們玩玩
Then why lie about it? I don't have time to talk about this!
那你干嘛要撒謊,我沒時間解釋
You're not the only one that's scared, okay?
不只你一個人害怕好嗎
Please. If there's something I need to know...
求你了,有什么我應該知道的
I thought Wilden got Ali pregnant
我覺得威爾登把艾莉肚子搞大了
and killed her to keep it a secret.
然后就殺了她封口
So is it true?
是真的嗎
I don't know what's true.
我也不知道
Wilden's sure going out of his way to deny it,
威爾登肯定極力否認
And if there's one thing Ali could do,
艾莉能夠做的
it's tell a good lie.
就是編一個謊言
If you thought he killed her, why not turn him in?
如果你覺得是他殺了艾莉,為什么不報警呢
Oh, to who? One of his pals on the force?
報警,跟他的那些狐朋狗友說嗎
I didn't know who I could trust.
我不知道該信任誰
Jason said he saw you at his house
杰森說那天在他家看到你了
the night Ali disappeared.
就是艾莉失蹤的那晚
He told you that?
是他跟你說的嗎
God, this is so messed up.
天,一切都亂七八糟
Why were you there?
你為什么會在那
Ali called.
艾莉打電話叫我去的
She was freaking out about some videos.
她快被一些錄像帶弄瘋了
Everyone wanted them.
好多人都想要那些帶子
Spencer's big sister more than anyone.
斯賓塞的姐姐尤其想要
When I showed up, she begged me to talk to Ali.
我出現后,她求我跟艾莉談談
So I did. Then Ali left to go get them.
我照做了,艾莉回去拿那些帶子
Next day... she was missing.
第二天,她就失蹤了
Who took that picture?
誰照的照片
You three on the sailboat. Who took it?
你們三在帆船上的那張,誰拍的照
Melissa hastings.
梅麗莎·海斯汀
Melissa!
梅麗莎
Help! Melissa!
救命,梅麗莎
Somebody, please!
有人嗎
Melissa! Can you hear me?!
梅麗莎,聽得到嗎
Melissa, please!
梅麗莎,求求你了
Melissa!
梅麗莎
Please!
求求你了
Melissa!
梅麗莎
Somebody, please!
有人嗎
What happened?
怎么了
What happened?
發生了什么
God, Mom! You almost gave me a heart attack!
天,媽媽,你差點嚇死我了
Mom, what's wrong?
媽媽,怎么了
I think I might have killed detective Wilden.
我剛才可能撞死了威爾登偵探
I'm gonna stay with you tonight.
今晚我陪你一起
Thank God I got your text.
謝天謝地我看到了你的信息
This was revenge.
這是復仇
For what happened with Mona?
為夢娜的事嗎
For hooking up with Wren.
因為我和任一起
You...? It's a long story.
你,說來話長
Why would Mona care about you and Wren?
夢娜為什么在乎你和任在一起
Can you call Hanna and Emily?
你能把漢娜和艾米麗都叫過來嗎
I need them to come over.
我想要她們都過來
Sure. Why?
好的,怎么
I know who's helping Mona.
我知道是誰在幫助夢娜了
I don't want you seeing this.
我不想讓你看到這些
Look, I'm not letting you do this alone.
我不會丟下你一個人的
Mom... where's Wilden?
媽媽,威爾登呢
I don't know.
我也不知道