Well, Tamatoa hasn't always been this glam.
我不是一直那么出眾與美麗
I was a drab little crab once..
我曾經是小蟹一只
Now I know, I can be happy as a clam.
我明白蛤蜊都可以很開心
Because I'm beautiful, baby.
因為我非常的美麗
Did your granny say listen to your heart.
古老的一句 相信你自己
Be who you are on the inside.
只要閃亮 不靠外表
I need three words to tear her argument a part.
我用四個字可以推翻這論據
Your granny lied.
這是謊言
I'd rather be shiny like a treasure from a sunken pirate wreck.
我寧愿要閃亮 就像沉沒海底海盜的寶藏
Scrub the deck and make it look shiny.
擦亮甲板 就讓它閃亮
I will sparkle like a wealthy woman's neck
就像珠寶掛在貴婦的身上
Just a sec, don't you know?
讓我來告訴你
Fish are dumb, dumb, dumb They chase anything that glitters
小魚很愚蠢 看見閃亮的就追逐
Beginners. Oh, and here they come, come, come.
初級班 噢 看他們游過來
To the brightest thing that glitters.
向最閃亮的我追逐
Mmm, fish dinners. I just love free food.
我的晚餐 這免費大餐
And you look like seafood
你是海洋大餐
No! Hey! Crab cake.
不 大蟹餅
I'm back!
我回來了
It's Maui time!
毛伊登場了