Maui's fish hook.
毛伊的魚鉤
Yeah!
是啊
Sorry!
抱歉
I thought you're a monster, but...
我以為你是個怪獸呢
I found your hook! And you're right...
不過我找到你的魚鉤了 你說得對
This Tamatoa really likes his treasure. Stay!
螃蟹怪的確很喜歡他的寶貝 老實待著
What? No!
什么?不
I... I'm the one who found... Listen...
是我找到了你的 聽著
For a thousand years...
一千年來
I've only been thinking of keeping this hair silky
我一直留著這帥氣的發型
Getting my hook, and being awesome again.
盼望著找回我的魚鉤 然后東山再起
And it's not getting screwed up by a mortal.
我可不想讓一個凡人
Who has no business
進到怪獸的洞里
Inside of a monster's cave except...
去破壞我的好事
Except... Maybe as bait.
除非 她可以做誘餌
Wow! The shiny, glittery cave.
這里真漂亮啊
And just like me.
就像我一樣
It is covered in sparkly treasure.
到處都是閃閃發光的寶貝
Sparkle, sparkle Sparkle. You're not selling it.
閃呀 閃呀 閃呀 你的演技真是太差了
This is stupid! I'm just gonna walk up and get it.
這也太蠢了 我要直接去拿魚鉤
You go up there, he will kill you.
不等你靠近 他就會把你殺了
Just stick to the plan.
乖乖按計劃來