The ocean chose you for a reason.
大海選擇你肯定有它的理由
If you start singing, I'm gonna throw up.
如果你要唱歌的話 我真的會吐的
So, not seeing entrance.
我沒看到什么入口
Yes, because it only appears after a human sacrifice.
因為只有拿人獻祭以后 入口才會出現
Kidding!
開玩笑的
So serious!
真沒幽默感
Don't worry. It's a lot farther down than it looks.
不用擔心 它比看起來要深得多
I am still falling!
我還在降落
You can do this.
你能做到的
Go!
跳
And he's sticks the landing.
毛伊完美落地
What? Dumbdumb, she's not even here.
什么 你傻了吧 她根本沒下來
No mortal's gonna jump into the realm of mon...
凡人可不敢跳進怪獸王國
Well.... She's dead.
她 死定了
Okay, let's get my hook.
好了 我要去找魚鉤了