Oh, when he shows up, keep him distracted.
等他出現了 你就纏住他
Make him talk about himself.
讓他跟你吹吹牛
He loves bragging about how great he is!
他很喜歡吹噓自己有多厲害
You two must get along as well!
那你們倆應該合得來
No. Not since I ripped off his leg.
在我扯斷他的腿之前的確是的
You ripped off his le... Maui?
你扯斷了他的 毛伊
What have we here?
看我找到了什么
It's a sparkly, shiny.
這是個閃閃發光的
Wait a minute...
等等
It's a human!
是個人呢
What are you doing down here?
你來這里干什么?
In the realm of the mons... Just pick an eye, babe.
這里可是怪獸王… 看著我的一只眼睛 寶貝
I can't... I can't concentrate on what I'm saying If you keep... Yep, pick one, pick one!
你晃得我都忘了要說什么了 別晃 別晃了
You're a funny looking little thing, aren't you?
你真是個有意思的小玩意兒
Don't! That's my grandma's.
別碰 這是我奶奶給的
"That's my grandma's" I ate my grandma!
“這是我奶奶的” 我奶奶被我吃了
And it took a week 'cause she was absolutely humongous.
那花了我整整一周 因為她實在是太大了
Why are you here?
你在這里做什么?
'Cause you're amazing!
我很崇拜你
And we mortals, have heard of the tale of the crab.
我們人類都知道海底有一只
Who became a legend!
很了不起的大螃蟹
And I just had to know...
所以我只是想知道
How you being so crab... oulous?
你是怎么變得這么了不起的?
Are you just trying to get me to talk about myself?
你就想讓我講講我自己的故事嗎?
Because if you are... I will gladly do so. In song form!
如果真是這樣 我很樂意講講哦 讓我唱給你聽