Far from the ones who abandoned you.
你以為自己很重要
Chasing the love of these humans.
把所有的愛付出
Who made you feel wanted.
人類他們把你拋棄
You try to be tough.
你裝作堅強
But your armour's just not hard enough.
但你的內心其實很柔軟
Maui! Now it's time to kick your hiney.
毛伊 現(xiàn)在我要把你收拾
Ever seen someone so shiny?
沒有誰比我更閃亮
Soak it in cause it's the last you'll ever see.
沒有關系 最后機會再看一次
C'est la vie mon ami, I'm so shiny!
我就是注定那么的閃亮
Now I'll eat you so prepare your final plea.
在我吃掉你之前 你想不想
Just for me.
求求我
You'll never be quite as shiny
你才不會如此閃亮
You wish you were nice and shiny
你只是善良 不閃亮
I got something shiny for you.
我有個寶貝給你
The heart of Te Fiti.
特菲提之心
You can't run from me.
你跑不了了
Oh, you can?
跑吧
You keep surprising me.
你總能給我驚喜
It's only so far you can get on these two little legs.
不過就你那兩條細腿也跑不了多遠