What can I say, except we're dead soon.
我只能跟你們說 我們死定了
We're dead soon.
我們死定了
Can you at least try?
你就不能再試試嗎
Giant hawk.
巨鷹
Hey, it's okay, it's okay. We're dead soon.
沒關系 我們死定了
All right, breaktime's over.
好了 休息時間結束
Get up! Why?
快起來 為什么?
You're gonna give me a speech
你又要長篇大論了
Tell me I could beat Te Ka 'cause I'm "Maui"?
告訴我我能打敗惡卡 因為我是毛伊
Take a hike, tiny.
給我走開 小人
How do you get your tattoo's?
你這些刺青是怎么來的?
They show up when I earn them.
我每做一件事刺青就會多一塊
How'd you earn that one?
那塊兒是怎么來的?
What's that for?
上面講的是什么?
That's a man's discovery of Nanya.
那是我幫人類發現了不你市
What's Nanya?
不你市是哪兒?
None ya business.
就是不關你事
I'll just keep asking.
你不說我就一直問
What's it for?
它是怎么來的?
You need to stop doing that.
收起你的破槳
Back off! Just tell me what it is?!
走開 告訴我它是怎么來的
I said back off.
我說了走開
Is it why your hook's not working?
是不是因為它 你的魚鉤才沒了法力?