You know the ocean used to love when I pulled up islands. 'Cause your ancestors would sail our seas. Find them!
其實大海讓我拉來那些島嶼是為了讓你的祖先們在航海時發現它們
All those new lands, new villages...
然后在島上建立村莊
It was the water that connected them all.
所有的島嶼和村莊都因為大海而連在一起
And if I were the ocean
如果我是大海
I think I'd be looking for a...
我也會選擇一個
Curly haired, nonprincess.
卷發的酋長女兒
To start that again.
讓一切都從頭開始
That is literaly the nicest thing You've ever said to me.
你從來沒有對我說過這么感人的話呢
Probably should've saved it for Te Fiti.
也許你應該等到了特菲提島再說
I did.
已經到了
Moana of Motunui. I believe. You have officially delivered Maui. Across the great sea.
莫圖魯尼島的莫阿娜 我想你已經成功地帶著毛伊跨越了整片大海
Moana! Moana! Moana! You're so amazing!
莫阿娜 你好偉大
It's time.
時間到了
Go, save the world.
去拯救世界吧
What... What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Finding you a better way in!
找一個更合適的入口
We won't make it! Yes, we will!
我們過不去的 過得去
Turn around! No!
快掉頭 不
Moana,stop! No!
莫阿娜 停下 不
Are you okay? Maui?
你還好吧?毛伊