I know a girl from an island.
有個女孩多么出眾
She stands apart from the crowd.
她來自那個海島
She loves the sea and her people.
她愛海洋也愛家園
She makes her whole family proud.
大家都為她驕傲
Sometimes the world seems against you.
也許世界和你作對
The journey may leave a scar.
旅途上跌倒受傷
But scars can heal and reveal
但傷疤卻見證了
Just where you are.
你的成長
The people you love will change you.
你愛的人能改變你
The things you have learned will guide you.
你學的知識指引你
And nothing on earth can silence.
沒有什么能阻止你
The quiet voice still inside you.
你心中的那個聲音
And when that voice starts to whisper
當這聲音輕輕地問
Moana you've come so far.
莫阿娜 你已成長了這么多
Moana listen.
莫阿娜 現在
Do you know who you are?
你是誰你知道嗎?
Who am I?
我是誰?
I am a girl who loves my island.
我就是我 熱愛著小島
I'm the girl who loves the sea.
這海洋給我生命
It calls me...
與使命
I am the daughter of the village chief.
偉大的酋長是我的父親
We are descended from voyagers.
我們的祖先越洋萬里
Who found their way across the world.
找到這里 然后給我
They call me ...
這啟示
I've delivered us to where we are.
帶領大家找到這地方
I have journeyed farther.
我的旅途漫長
I am everything I've learned and more. Still it calls me.
我沒有保留付出所有 但在心里
And the call isn't out there at all.
我聽到有個聲音悄悄在
It's inside me.
呼喚我
It's like the tide always falling and rising.
像潮水漲退循環的交替
I will carry you here in my heart.
我回把你收藏在心底
You remind me.
給我提醒
That come what may.
路有多難
I know the way!
勇敢面對
I AM MOANA!
我是莫阿娜