I told you to turn back.
我說了掉頭
I thought we could make it.
我覺得我們能過得去
We?
我們
I thought I could make it.
我覺得我能過得去
We can fix it!
我們可以修好它
It was made by the Gods.
魚鉤法杖是天神做的
You can't fix it!
你不可能修得好
Next time we'll be more careful.
下次小心一點就好了
Te Ka was stuck on the barrier islands.
惡卡只能待在障壁島上
It's lava! It can't go in the water.
它是熔巖做的 不能碰水
We can find a way around.
我們可以繞路過去
I'm not going back.
我不會再去了
What... We still have to restore the heart.
什么 我們還得把那顆心放回去呢
My hook is cracked.
我的魚鉤已經裂了
One more hit and it's over.
再被擊中一次 它就徹底毀了
Maui, you have to restore the heart.
毛伊 你必須歸還特菲提之心
Without my hook, I am nothing.
沒有魚鉤法杖 我什么都做不了
That's not true.
不是那樣的
Without my hook, I am nothing!
沒有魚鉤法杖 我什么都做不了
We're only here because you stole the heart in the first place.
我們走到今天這一步 都是因為你當初偷了這顆心
No, we're here because the ocean told you You're special and you believed it,
不 這一切都是因為大海說你與眾不同 而你也就當了真
I am Moana of Motunui.
我是莫圖魯尼島的莫阿娜
You will board my boat. Goodbye, Moana. Sail across the sea, I'm not killing myself So you can prove you're something you're not!
快上船 我要帶你 再見了 莫阿娜 跨越整片大海 我不能為了證明自己而搭上我的性命
And restore the heart of Te Fiti!
歸還特菲提之心
The Ocean chose me!
大海選擇了我
They chose wrong.
它選錯了人