Hey... Te Ka!
嘿 惡卡
Shark head.
鯊魚頭
Moana!
莫阿娜
Get the heart to the spiral!
把那顆心放進漩渦里
Te Fiti.
特菲提
It's gone.
特菲提消失了
TE KA!!
惡卡
Let her come to me.
讓她過來吧
I have crossed the horizon to find you.
走過千山與萬水追尋你
I know your name.
我了解你
They have stolen the heart from inside you.
他們偷走你心底的自己
But this does not define you.
卻不能夠定義你
This is not who you are.
這不是真的你
You know who you are...
你是誰 你決定
Who you trully are.
誰才是真正的你
Te Fiti.
特菲提
The chicken lives.
小笨雞還活著呢
I'm sorry about your hook.
很抱歉毀了你的魚鉤
Well, hook, no hook, I'm Maui.
其實 不管有沒有魚鉤 我都是毛伊