The power of creation!
創造生命的法力
For a crustacean!
就要屬于我了
Where is it? Where is it?
它在哪兒?
We gotta go!
我們快走
Well, what about the heart.
那顆心怎么辦
He can have it.
留給他好了
I've got a better one.
我還有一顆更好的
Yes, I have the ... Wait a minute.
我找到了 等等
I see she's taken a barnacle And she's covered it in bioluminescent algae. As a diversion.
她在貝殼上涂了發光海藻 想要分散我的 注意力
Come back here!
給我回來
Did you like the song?
你們喜歡我唱的歌嗎?
We're alive!
我們還活著
We're ali... Listen
我們還活 聽著
I appreciate what you did down there.
我很感謝你在海底救了我
Took guts.
你很勇敢
But... I'm sorry.
但是 不好意思
I'm tryin' to be sincere for once, and it feels like you're distracted.
我在跟你說真心話 可你好像并沒有認真聽
No, no, no way! Really?
怎么會 不可能 真的嗎?
'Cause you're looking at me like I have a ... Shark head.
你看我的表情就像是看到了一個鯊魚頭
Do you have a shark head? 'Cause I ... Look ...
什么 你有個鯊魚頭嗎 其實我
The point is ... For a little girl, child thing, whatever who had no business being down there.
聽著 重點是你只是個小女孩 小不點兒 總之 你本可以置身事外
You did me a solid.
卻幫了我一個大忙
But you also almost died.
不過你也是死里逃生
And I couldn't even beat that dumb crab!
現在的我連那只愚蠢的螃蟹都打不過
So chances of beating Te Ka, Bupkis.
想要打敗惡卡 簡直是做夢
We're never making it to Te Fiti.
所以我們肯定到不了特菲提島
This mission is cursed.
還是放棄吧
It's not cursed.
不能放棄
Shark head. It is not cursed!
鯊魚頭 絕對不能放棄
Cursed.
放棄吧