Are you afraid of it? No.
你很怕它嗎? 不
No. I'm not afraid...
我可沒害怕
Stay out of it or you're sleeping in my armpit.
別多管閑事 不然我把你塞進腋窩
You stop it. That is not a heart.
你也閉嘴 這根本不是什么心
It is a curse. The second I took it
而是個詛咒 我一拿到它
I got blasted out of the sky
就被擊落到海里
And I lost my hook!
還弄丟了我的魚鉤
Get it away from me.
讓它離我遠點兒
Get this away?
你是說這個嗎?
I'm Demigod, okay?
我是個半神 知道嗎?
Stop that! I will smite you!
你在這樣 我就揍你了
You wannna get "smote"?"Smoten"?
你真的想挨打?挨揍?
Listen, that thing doesn't give you power to create life.
聽著 那玩意兒根本沒有創造生命的法力
It's a homing beacon of death.
它是死神的追蹤器
If you don't put it away, bad things are gonna come for it.
如果不丟掉它 可怕的事情就會接踵而來
Come for this? The heart?
來找這個嗎 特菲提之心?
You mean this heart right here!
你說的就是這顆心嗎
Come and get it!
快來拿啊
You are gonna get us killed.
你這樣會害死我們的
No, I'm gonna get us to Te Fiti.
不 我要帶你去特菲提島
So you can put it back.
讓你親手把它還回去
Thank you. You're welcome.
謝謝 不用謝
Kakamora.
卡卡穆拉
Kaka... what?
卡卡什么?
Murdering little pirates.
殺人不眨眼的小海盜們
Wonder what they're here for?
不知道他們來這兒做什么
They're kind of cute.
看起來挺可愛嘛