Hey, it's your day to say You're welcome.
給你機會說聲不客氣
Cause I'm gonna need that boat.
我要借用你的船
I'm sailing away... away. You're welcome.
要揚帆而去遠地 不客氣
Cause Maui can do everything but float.
我除了漂浮 什么都最棒
You're welcome. You're welcome.
不客氣 不客氣
And thank you!
謝謝你
Hey, let me out!
放我出去
You lying, slimy, son of a...
你這個卑鄙的大騙子
You're welcome.
不用謝
No! I'm not going to Te Fiti with some kid.
不 我可不想跟著個小孩去特菲提島
I'm gonna get my hook.
我還得找回我的魚鉤
You have yours. And I'm not Maui without mine.
你有一個 但我沒有 毛伊不能沒有魚鉤
Okay, talk to the back.
好了 去我背后安靜會兒
Boat snack!
旅途小點心
Good riddance you filthy pile of pebbles!
再見啦 討厭的石頭島
Oh, no, no, no. Don't look at me like that.
不 別那樣看著我
It's a beautiful cave, she's gonna love it.
那個山洞挺好的 她肯定喜歡
And I'm going to love you. In my belly.
而且我會好好 享用你的
Now let's fatten you up, drumstick!
不過得先讓你長點肉