Ocean do something, help us!
大海 拜托了 幫幫我們
The ocean doesn't help you. You help yourself!
大海幫不了你 你得靠自己
Tighten the halyard. Bind the stays!
拉緊升降索 綁好支索
You can't sail?!
你不會駕船?
I am self taught?
我是自學的
Can't you shape shift or something?!
你不是會變身之類的嗎?
Do you see my hook? No magic hook, no magic powers.
沒看到我沒有魚鉤嗎? 沒有魚鉤我什么都變不了
Their boat is turning into more boats!
他們的船變成了很多條船
Yup! I just did that.
沒錯 那是我干的
No, no, no, no!
不不
Heihei!
憨憨
Maui! They took the heart!
毛伊 他們拿走了那顆心
That a chicken.
那是只雞
The heart is in the... We have to get him back!
那顆心就在 我們得把它搶回來
Maui!
毛伊
There! Right there!
那兒呢 就在那兒
You're turning?! What are you doing?!
你轉向了 你要干什么
Escaping.
逃跑啊
The heart! Forget it, you'll never get it back.
那顆心怎么辦 別管它了 你拿不回來的
Beside, we got a better one.
況且你已經(jīng)有了一顆更好的了
What do I gonna steer with?!
沒有漿我還怎么劃船
They're just gonna kill you!
他們會殺了你的