You'd be a hero.
你會成為大英雄的
That's what you're all about, right?
那才是你應該做的事情對吧
Little girl, I am a hero.
小姑娘 我已經是大英雄了
Maybe you were but now...
過去可能是
Now you're just the guy who stole the heart of Te Fiti.
現在你就是那個偷走了特菲提之心
The guy who cursed the world!
讓整個世界陷入災難的小偷
You're no one's hero.
你已經不是英雄了
No one?
不是嗎?
But, put this back.
但是 如果你把這個放回去
Save the world.
你就拯救了全世界
You'd be everyone's hero.
就會成為所有人的英雄
Maui! Maui! Maui!
毛伊
You're so amazing!
你好偉大
We'd never make it without my hook.
沒有魚鉤 我們到不了特菲提島
Not pass Te Ka.
因為我們不是惡卡的對手
Then we get your hook.
那就先去找你的魚鉤
We get you hook, take out Te Ka.
找到魚鉤 打敗惡卡
Restore the heart.
最后歸還特菲提之心
Unless you don't wanna be Maui, Demigod of the Wind and Sea, Hero to all
除非你不想做回 從前的毛伊 那個主宰風和海的半神 所有人的大英雄