日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 摩登家庭第三季 > 正文

摩登家庭第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第86期:大家齊心協力增加發射的力量

來源:可可英語 編輯:ivy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

This is the coolest thing ever.

簡直是我經歷過最酷的事兒。
Okay, I want to film. Ay, no, wait, I want to be in it.
我要錄下來。不 等一下,我也要露個臉。
Hey, Cam, are you sure this is going to work?
小卡,你確定這樣可以嗎?
Oh, god, you sound just like Cody.
天吶,你說話的語氣和科迪一模一樣。
Do you think this could launch a human?
你覺得這個可不可以用來發射一個人?
Luke...Let's do the pumpkin first. - Okay.
盧克......我們還是先發射南瓜吧。-好。
They're having fun over there, but you know it's gonna end in tears. -Yeah, always does.
他們在那兒玩的真開心,但最后肯定是悲劇結尾。-對,向來都是。
Knock-knock. Who's there? Physics. -Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
敲門敲門,誰啊?物理學。-謝謝 -不用。
Who's gonna be able to launch it?
誰應該來發射它?
I think it should be Cam!
我覺得是小卡!
Oh, no! I think it should be all of us!
哦,不!我覺得應該是我們所有人一起!
All of us! All of us! Just get right here. Whoo!
所有人!所有人!到這兒來。哇!
For the record, I don't squash all of Phil's dreams. Just the ones that are, you know, potentially fatal.
我必須聲明,我沒有打壓菲爾所有的夢想。只是那些,可能會注定悲劇的。
I'm just trying to get the kid ready for life.
我只是想讓那孩子準備好來面對現實生活。

mdjts03s86.jpg

Yeah. -Yes, I-if we didn't do this to them, the world would.

對。-是的,如果我們不對他們狠一點,在社會上也會撞得鼻青臉腫。
Okay, everybody, in final launching positions?
好,大家各就各位,準備好要發射了嗎?
Get ready to eat some crow!
準備接受羞"乳"吧?
It is not as delicious as it sounds.
羞"乳"的味道可不怎么美味哦。
Okay...Uno! Dos! Tres! Three!
好。一!二!三!
What happened, Cam?
怎么回事,小卡?
I don't know. I-I don't know.
我不知道。我,我不知道。
Can we do it again?
我們再試一次行嗎?
No, we only had one pumpkin, and we just chunk it.
不,我們只有一個南瓜而我們剛剛發射掉了。
Well, we were right. - Aw, yeah.
就說嘛,我們是對的。-哈,是的。
I'm sorry, guys.
對不起。
This usually feels a little better, doesn't it? -Yeah. - Huh? Mm.
通常我們贏了應該更開心才對啊,對吧?-是的。-是吧。
All right. I-I hate to admit it, but when they put the pumpkin in, I was kind of hoping it would work. -Yeah. - Me, too.
好吧。雖然我不愿意承認這點但是當他們把南瓜放進去的時候,我有一點希望他們能成功。-是的。-我也是。
All right! Let the gloating begin.
好吧!開始幸災樂禍吧。
You know, it was a pretty good try.
你知道嗎,其實是一次好的嘗試。
We don't need your pity. Let's just get this stuff cleaned up.
我們不需要你們的同情。我們清理一下球場吧。
Well--or if--if maybe we, um...- We launch it from a steeper angle? - Yeah.
或者,或者我們可以,試一下用更大的傾斜角發射?-是的。
Then...maybe if you had somebody else, you know, helping you pull the thing.
然后,如果你們能有多一些人一起幫你們拉它。
But we don't have any more pumpkins.
但是我們沒有多余的南瓜了。
That's the easy part! They're on every porch up and down the block.
那很簡單!街坊鄰居家家戶戶門前都有。
Oh, we can handle that. Come on, kid! - Yeah. Come on. Let's try one. -Okay! All right! Let's do it! I say "Punkin," Gang says "Chunkin"!
我們可以搞定。來吧 -是的。來吧。讓我們再試一次。-好吧!我們再試一次!我說南瓜,大家說射!
There are dreamers and there are realists in this world.
這個世界上有夢想家也有現實主義者。
You'd think the dreamers would find the dreamers and the realists would find the realists, but more often than not, the opposite is true.
你可能會覺得夢想家們喜歡聚在一起,現實主義者又聚成另外的小集體,但是往往,二者喜歡混搭在一起。
Maybe if this works, we should launch my centerpiece next.
如果這個成功了,我們下一個應該發射我做的餐桌裝飾。
It wasn't that bad. -Your rice pilaf was.
它沒有那么糟糕啦。-你做的手抓飯倒是挺糟糕的。
Jay, be careful!
杰,小心點兒!
Okay. All right. -Oh! Oh! Keep going, keep going! Keep going!
好的。準備。-好!好!繼續用力!繼續用力!
You see, the dreamers need the realists to keep them from soaring too close to the sun.
其實,夢想家需要現實主義者提醒他們不要把夢想放飛得過高。
And the realists...Well, without the dreamers, they might not ever get off the ground.
而現實主義者,如果沒有夢想家的話,可能永遠無法將夢想放飛。
Okay! Next one's going through the--the goal thingy, I can feel it!
好!下一個一定會穿過球門,我能感覺到!
Now when Lorna, Cody, and I did this, it was--
當洛娜,科迪和我做這件事的時候,
Less talkin', more chunkin.
少說話,多用力。
Mom, I need to tell you something.
媽媽,我要告訴你一件事。
What is it, honey?
是什么,寶貝?
Ready!
準備!
I distracted Haley while she was driving, and we dented your car.
海莉開車的時候我讓她分心了,我們把你的車撞出了一個凹痕。
Fire!
發射!
Well, girls...Three more seconds, and you would have gotten away with it.
姑娘們,再忍三秒,就追究不到你們頭上了。
Now a human? Come here, Lily. -Luke, no.
現在射人了吧?過來吧,莉莉。-盧克,別犯二。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
fatal ['feitl]

想一想再看

adj. 致命的,毀滅性的,決定性的

聯想記憶
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 買賣,處理,操作,駕馭

聯想記憶
pity ['piti]

想一想再看

n. 同情,憐憫,遺憾,可惜
v. 同情,憐憫

 
potentially [pə'tenʃəli]

想一想再看

adv. 潛在地

 
block [blɔk]

想一想再看

n. 街區,木塊,石塊
n. 阻塞(物), 障

 
lily ['lili]

想一想再看

adj. 純白的 n. 百合花

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 吴汉润| 危险诱惑| 儿子给妈妈过生日,妈妈幸福感言| 电影《遗产》韩国丧尸| 德国老太性视频播放| 最新电影免费观看| 宋景诗| 飞越情海| 砌体工程质量验收规范gb50203---2011 | smc压力表| 决对争锋| 我在皇宫当巨巨| 正义回廊 电影| 午间电影| 三人行菲律宾| 陈慧娴个人资料| 正宗辅星水法九星断语| 宇宙魔方| 最佳的一击电视剧全集免费 | 赵煊| reimei影虎| 满天星三部曲灭火宝贝| 我会读心术免费观看完整版| 大园桃子| 劳力士电话客服电话24小时| 木村多江| 不得不爱吉他谱| 头像女伤感| 周栩然| 雪中悍刀行第一季电视剧免费观看 | 李鸿杰| xiuren秀人网秀人集秀人美女免费| 南来北往连续剧免费观看完整版| 速度与激情:特别行动 电影| 头像图| 《白狼》大结局| 李洋演员个人简介图片| 四川旅游攻略| 杨佑宁个人简历| 嗯啊不要啊啊啊| 李修文|