I just think with the earthiness of the rice, you might want something zesty to set it off. I think this might be a job for cumin.
我只是覺得可以加些辛香料來蓋過米飯的土腥味。估計加點孜然能管用。
You know, since we're sharing helpful criticisms...No, no, no, no. nobody's sharing anything. Manny, go change for the party.
既然我們在相互交流批評指正......停停停。誰都別再說了。曼尼,去換衣服。
No, no, no, but I appreciate helpful criticisms. It, uh, it's important for me that I hear the truth. Makes me stronger, less of a mama's boy.
可是我愿意聽取善意的批評。我覺得知道真相十分重要。能令我更堅強,而不只是個離不開媽的孩子。
Yeah, mom, he can take it.
沒錯,媽,他承受得了。
That's what he says, but you don't really know what he feels underneath.
他嘴巴上這么說,可你不知道他內心實際的感受。
Some people are so sensitive, that they hear one criticism, and it kills the spark that made them special.
有些人太過敏感,一句批評就能毀掉他們的才華。
I think I know what's going on here. -Good.
我明白是怎么回事了。-太好了。
This is about you and your mom, isn't it? -Yes, it is. No, it isn't.
是有關你和你媽之間的糾葛,對吧?-對,沒錯。-不,不是的。
Yes, it is! Manny, don't upset me anymore. Go. Go change.
就是那樣!曼尼,別再讓我心煩了。去。換衣服去吧。
What--what should I wear?
我該穿什么???
Ay, you look good in everything!
你穿啥都好看!
Where you going, mom?
你去哪兒啊,媽媽?
Mm, I gotta run to the store. Someone ate all the marshmallows.
得去趟商店。有人把棉花糖都吃完了。
Hey, can I tell you something? I was thinking that maybe after new year's break, we could visit a couple more colleges.
能跟你商量點事嗎?我在考慮寒假以后,我們可以去其他的大學看一看。
Seriously? - I was so hard on you before. I'm sorry. I know I'm no Kenneth. I'm gonna need all the help that I can get.
你說真的嗎?-我之前對你太兇了。抱歉。我明白我做不到肯尼斯那樣。我得盡量取得別人的幫助。
Honey, I am so proud of you. Oh. Oh, thank you. What's this? Oh, okay. - What are you doing?
親愛的,我為你驕傲。謝了。什么呀?好吧。-怎么了?
Oh, uncle Mitch is picking up the marshmallows. Then again, backpacking through Europe could be educational in its own way.
米奇舅舅已經在買棉花糖了。話說回來,去歐洲背包游也有其獨特的教育意義吧。
No! No, no! No, no, no! Do you know what's illegal in Europe? Nothing! You are going to college!
別!別,別!你知道在歐洲什么算違法嗎?啥都不違法!你上大學上定了!
Okay, fine. -Darn right it's fine.
好吧,隨你。-當然是聽我的。
Piece of cake. -My hair's coming out!
小菜一碟。-我頭發都要嚇掉了!
Wow, honey. I-I think you could make these simpler. Just, you know, sort of do 'em flat and on the side.
親愛的。我以為你會布置得簡單點。將一邊平鋪開就可以了。
Hmm. Yeah. Seems like that's how you like me. Flat and on the side. You know what? Sometimes I need to be puffed up and frilly.
就像你希望我成為的那樣。平平淡淡甘居下游。有時我也需要膨脹一下,擺擺架子。
All right, is this one of those moments I'm gonna have to remember later when they ask me if there were any signs?
要是以后人家問起咱倆婚姻破裂前的征兆之一我是否就該想到此時此刻呀?