We are about to make hat history. Or as I like to call it, "Hatstory."
我們要書寫帽子的新歷史了。我更愿意稱之為"帽史"
Early man had hours and hours to scratch his weary head. But what about today's busy times? Thank you, squire.
先民們無所事事終日可以自撓頭皮。而今快節奏社會哪來時間撓?謝謝你,小盧子。
Great thing about this? You can wear it anywhere. Hit it, buddy.
這項偉大的發明妙在何處?你可以隨時隨地都戴上。開秀吧,伙計。
Oh! It's like a thousand tiny angels are line dancing on my sca--
我靠!就像成千上萬的小天使在我的頭皮上開舞林大會......
I...it looks like we got a slight malfunction in a rear nogginizer. Oh! Shut her down! Shut her down, buddy!
我去,似乎頭部按摩儀出了點小故障。不要啊!快關了!快關了啊,伙計!
It's not working! - My hair! It's got my hair! Okay! Fine. That--I'm fine.
停不了啊!-一剪沒啊!發如血啊!好吧!算了。我沒事。
Forgot about that feature. It's an exfoliating...scrub. Buddy, can you grab the safety shears?
去他媽的神奇功能吧。簡直是剝頭皮。兒子,給老爸把安全剪拿來。
You know what, Phil? Keep it up. And I admire you and Manny. I know what it's like to stare down skepticism from a loved one.
我告訴你,菲爾,堅持就是勝利。我欣賞你和曼尼。我明白被心愛的人質疑的滋味。
Cam, not now. -Why not now? It's Thanksgiving. Families gather. Issues come up.
小卡,現在不是時候。-有什么不行?感恩節良辰吉日啊。家人團聚。問題爆發。
Only if you bring them up.
問題也是你提出來才有的啊。

It's healthy to get things out in the open. Y'all know my punkin chunkin story, or do you need a refresher?
打開天窗說亮話對誰都好。你們都聽過我的射南瓜軼事吧,要不要我再幫你們復習一下?
We've heard it. -Oh, several times.
我們聽過。-好幾遍呢。
I love it. With Cody and the friends? Yes. So you know how it ends. But the question is, who here thinks I made that up?
我喜歡那個故事。是和科迪還有別的朋友一起的那個嗎?沒錯。所以你們知道故事結局吧。但問題是,覺得我瞎編的舉手。
Oh. Well, doesn't that tell the whole story right there?
看吧,簡直是涇渭分明,清清楚楚啊?
Here we have the skeptics, the dream-squashers...the Pritchetts.
這邊是我們的懷疑派,打壓別人夢想的人,普里契特一家。
And here we have the dreamers, the artists, the visionaries. Sweet Caroline!
而這邊是夢想家,藝術家和有遠見的人。蒼天大地啊!
So we're supposed to believe that you make a-a pumpkin fly across a football field.
難道要讓我們相信你讓一個南瓜飛過了整個足球場。
Yeah. I can prove it to you right now. Let's go to the football field.
對。我現在就能證明給你們看。我們去足球場。
Yes! Let's do this. I'd love to end this.
行!去就去。我希望爭議就此結束。
Yeah! Let's settle this! Dreamers versus Pritchetts! Bravo! Bravo! When I say "Punkin," You say "Chunkin"! -Punkin! Punkin! - No, no, no!
就是!我們去比試一場吧!夢想家對普里契特一家!太棒了!我說南瓜你說射!-南瓜!南瓜!-不,停下來!
Hold it! I did not just cook for eight hours so you people could run off to prove some asinine point that's only gonna make half of us feel bad!
站住!我做了8個小時的飯菜不是為了讓你們跑出去證明些愚蠢的觀點,輸掉的那一方會很難過的。
Come on! Show a little respect.
拜托!尊重下我的勞動成果好嗎。
Turkey smells great, sweetheart.
火雞聞起來很香,親愛的。
Is that turkey? Because something smells like chicken. -Okay, let's settle this. - Yeah. Vamos, vamos! Jay, I drive! -When I say "Punkin," You say "Chunkin"! Punkin! Chunkin!
那是火雞嗎?我怎么覺得聞起來像雞味(膽小鬼)。-好吧,我們一決勝負吧。-太好了。大家來吧!杰,我開車!-我說南瓜你說射!南瓜!射!