《國土安全》前情回顧
Sandy had a dark asset providing targeting information
珊迪有位秘密線人向他提供
on terrorists in the border region. So?
邊境區恐怖分子的情報,所以呢
He was out there trading top secret information
他將最高機密做交易透露給
to god knows who. Oh, please.
不明身份的人,夠了
In exchange for a few successful drone strikes.
換來幾次成功的無人機襲擊
So, what was that about with Lockhart?
你跟洛克哈特說什么了
I'm going back to Islamabad.
我要回伊斯蘭堡了
As station chief.
去做站長
Good morning. Ambassador.
早上好,大使
Aayan, those were your relatives that were killed
阿亞安,在美國人轟炸的婚宴上
in the wedding party the Americans bombed.
遇害的是你的親戚
The Americans, they're murderers, okay?
美國人是殺人犯
But what we did to that man, how is that any different?
但我們對那個人的所作所為又有何不同
Kid who shot the wedding video--
婚禮攝像這小伙子
turns out he's a nephew of Haissam Haqqani.
是海賽姆·哈卡尼的侄子
I need a favor. Put this someplace safe for a while.
幫我個忙,把這個放在安全的地方
Yeah. What is it? Just, um...
行,是什么東西,就是些...
personal things that I don't want taken.
不想拿的私人物品
I'm quitting my job.
我要辭職了
Something happen?
出事了嗎
A lot of things happened.
出了很多事
Fuck me.
我操
It was premeditated-- the whole thing from start to finish.
整件事從頭到尾都是預謀好的
There was a guy in the crowd with an earpiece
人群里有個人
coordinating the whole thing.
戴著耳機在操控一切
Jesus, Quinn.
天吶,奎恩
This changes everything.
這會讓形勢大變
It means I really need you now.
我現在真的很需要你
You don't know who you can trust yet,
你不知道可以信任誰
so you need to set up a second station somewhere,
所以要找個地方新建一個情報站
with your own people, independent of the embassy.
由你的心腹運作,獨立于大使館之外
Are we up on the kid yet?
你們找到那孩子了嗎
Yeah. He's back at school.
找到了,他回學校了
You're in trouble, Aayan. Who are you?
你有麻煩了,阿亞安,你是誰
My name is Carrie Macpherson.
我叫卡莉·麥克弗森
Fara Sassani works for me.
法拉·薩桑尼是我手下
I'm her London Bureau chief.
我是她倫敦分社的主任
You don't understand.
你不明白
I cannot talk to you. What are you scared of?
我不能跟你說話,你在怕什么
Who's threatening you?
誰在威脅你
Because I can protect you, Aayan.
我能保護你,阿亞安
I can even get you out of Pakistan
我甚至可以幫你離開巴基斯坦
if that's what you want.
只要你愿意
How?
怎么離開
Vampire hours. Jesus Christ.
晝伏夜出啊,天吶
You scared me.
嚇我一跳
You ever sleep?
你睡覺了嗎
You ever knock?
你敲門了嗎
What are you looking at?
看什么呢
Just trying to familiarize myself
就是熟悉一下
with the local ISI agents.
巴三軍情報局的特工
Well, you won't find him in that database.
通過這個數據庫你可找不到他
Who?
誰
Farhad Ghazi.
法哈德·加齊
Why not?
為什么
He's not proper Pakistani intelligence.
他不是巴正式的情報人員
He's a local hood that they outsource
只是當地一個惡棍
the strong-arm stuff to.
受雇干些臟活
Farhad Ghazi, huh?
法哈德·加齊,對嗎
I never forget a pretty face.
我對什么人都過目不忘
Don't say I never did anything for you.
可別說什么都沒幫到你啊
Aayan.
阿亞安
Is your father here?
你爸在嗎
No, it's okay.
不在,沒事
Do you have the bag I gave you?
給你的包還在嗎
Kiran?
基蘭
Kiran, do you have the bag?
基蘭,包在嗎
Baba found it.
被我爸發現了
Kiran, can I...?
基蘭,我能...
I need the bag, please.
我需要那個包
Where is it?
包在哪里
Kiran, tell me.
基蘭,回答我
He destroyed it.
被他毀了
He smashed everything.
砸得稀巴爛
How could you let him do that?
你怎么能讓他那么做
I tried to stop him.
我想阻止他
I begged him to stop. I'm sorry.
求他別那樣,對不起
Kiran, you have no idea what you just did.
基蘭,你不明白你干了什么
Who are the medicines for, Aayan?
那藥是給誰的,阿亞安
Saul.
索爾
Carrie.
卡莉
Is there somewhere we can talk?
能談一下嗎
Put the bags in the car.
包放車里
I'll be a couple of minutes. This way.
我還有幾分鐘,這邊
So?
什么情況
You still have contacts here
你和這邊的情報圈
in the intelligence community, right?
還有聯系對吧
Sure.
當然
Have you been in touch with any of them on this trip?
這次過來和他們有接觸嗎
No. But I can always pick up the phone.
沒有,不過隨時可以打電話
It's more than a call.
電話不行
I need you sitting across from someone.
我需要你和他們見面談
Carrie, my plane leaves in less than...
卡莉,我的飛機還有不到...
Saul.
索爾
Sandy's death was no act of mob violence.
珊迪的死可不是什么民暴事件
It was premeditated.
是早有預謀的
What?
什么
The ISI killed him.
三軍情報局的人殺了他
Straight out.
干凈利索
Look.
你看
This was taken that day at the scene.
這是當天在現場拍到的
Name's Farhad Ghazi, he's a real creep
他叫法哈德·加齊,是個狠角色
with a long history of wet work for their counterterrorism unit.
長期為他們的反恐小組干黑活
Who else knows about this?
這事還有誰知道
Just you, me and Quinn.
只有你我和奎恩
Well, you can't keep this to yourself.
這事你不能瞞著
Langley needs to know.
得讓局里知道
White house needs to know.
得讓白宮知道
So, what, we lodge a formal protest?
怎么著,我們提出公開抗議嗎
Yes. So Pakistan issues a formal denial,
對,然后巴基斯坦公開否認
We expel a bunch of their diplomats,
我們驅逐幾個他們的外交官
They expel a bunch of ours,
他們也驅逐幾個我們的人
And in the end, nobody's held accountable.
到最后,沒人會被追責
Accountability isn't in the job description, Carrie.
追責可不在你的工作范圍內,卡莉
Sandy was one of ours, murdered by one of theirs.
珊迪是我們人,被他們的人殺了
That's a huge fucking deal.
這他媽可不是小事
Something's going on.
肯定有什么事
Something's always going on.
隨時都在發生各種事
No, not like this.
不,這不一樣
Quinn called me last week, concerned.
奎恩上周給我打了電話,他很擔心
About what?
擔心什么
You.
你
Me?
我
He's the one who wigged out.
發狂失控的人是他啊
Well, maybe that was the more appropriate response.
也許他的反應更合理一些
Well, maybe he should keep his opinions to himself.
也許他就不該瞎操心
So, you gonna help me or not?
你到底幫不幫我
Hey, Quinn. Hey, Fara.
奎恩,法拉
You're early.
你真早
Tailwinds.
今天順風
Carrie's not here yet.
卡莉還沒來
Okay.
好吧
I just put on some coffee.Want some?
我剛煮上咖啡,你要點嗎
Sure.
好啊
This free?
這間能用嗎
Yeah.
可以
So, catch me up.
跟我說說情況吧
Did Carrie identify the guy with the earpiece?
卡莉確定戴耳機那人的身份了嗎
She did.
確定了
She's with Saul now, laying out the operation.
她現在去找索爾了,部署計劃
So Saul rattles a general's cage or two
所以,索爾設兩個陷阱
and we wait to see who delivers the message to our foot soldier.
然后我們坐等對方上鉤嗎
His name's Farhad Ghazi.
他叫法哈德·加齊
How is she?
她怎么樣
Carrie? Good.
卡莉嗎,挺好的
Amazing, actually.
說實話,非常好
You got this place up and running in record time.
你真是把這打理得前所未有的有活力啊
All her.
都是她弄的
Honestly, I don't know when she finds the time to sleep.
說真的,我都不知道她哪有時間睡覺
He's here.
他來了
Who?
誰
The medical student.
那個醫學院學生
Aayan.
阿亞安
I will only speak to Carrie Macpherson.
我只跟卡莉·麥克弗森說話
She gave me her card.
我有她的名片
Carrie's not here right now.
卡莉現在不在
But she's on her way.
但她在路上了
How long?
還要多久
Ten minutes at the most.
最多十分鐘
Please, she'll want to see you.
請等等,她一定會想見你的
Come on, Aayan. You can wait in my office.
來吧,阿亞安,你可以在我辦公室等
You don't have to talk to anyone else, if you don't want to.
只要你不想,就不用跟任何人說話
Okay. Okay. This way.
好吧,這邊
Make yourself comfortable.
請隨意
I'll get you a glass of water.
我去給你倒杯水
She left the embassy immediately
她直接離開了大使館
and went straight to the hotel where Saul Berenson is staying.
徑直去了索爾·貝倫森待的酒店
She spent 20 minutes there.
她在那待了20分鐘
Then she had her security detail
然后讓她的安保人員
drop her off at Faisal Avenue in G-8.
把她送到了G8區的費薩爾大道
I lost her shortly afterwards.
沒過多久就跟丟了
Shortly?
沒過多久
She's good.
她很在行
Gave no sign she'd even made me.
她應該沒看到我跟著她
You think anybody on her detail will play ball with us?
你覺得她的特遣隊里會有人愿意跟我們合作嗎
Well, they just got here.
他們才剛來
Find out.
去試試
And that, uh, photo of Farhad Ghazi...
還有那個法哈德·加齊的照片
I'd never seen it before.
我以前沒見過
Looked like a frame grab of some kind...
看起來像是從視頻里截取出來的
see if you can track down where she got it from.
你看能不能查到從哪來的
Yeah.
好
Where is he? In my office.
他在哪,在我辦公室
Did you really mean it when you said
你說能讓我離開巴基斯坦
you could get me out of pakistan?
是真的嗎
You let me tell your story, I'll get you to London.
你讓我報道你的故事,我就送你去倫敦
You can do that, though?
你做得到嗎
You can? My paper can.
你能行嗎,我的文章可以
We get sources out of tricky situations all the time.
我們經常會幫線人遠離復雜的局面
Okay. Good.
好吧,好
But, um, I need 80,000 rupees first.
不過,我先要八萬盧比
That's nearly 500 pounds.
那可相當于五百英鎊了
What for? Can't tell you.
你要來干什么,不能告訴你
Then I can't give it to you.
那我就不能給你
I knew this wasn't for real.
我就知道不是真的
Aayan?
阿亞安
Is this the man that threatened you?
威脅你的是這個人嗎
Because if it is,
如果是的話
You're in a lot more trouble than I thought.
你的麻煩可比我預想的大很多
He works for state security.
他是國安局的人
He's nobody you want in your life under any circumstances.
你這輩子無論如何都不該跟他扯上聯系
What is going on, Aayan?
到底怎么回事,阿亞安
You need to tell me.
你得告訴我
Is he blackmailing you?
他敲詐你了嗎
No, it's not like that.
不,不是那樣
He's got nothing to do with why I need the money.
我要錢跟他無關
You have to tell me why you need it, then.
那你得告訴我到底為什么
I can't.
我不能說
I can't.
不行
But 80,000 rupees will fix it,
但不管是什么事
whatever it is?
八萬盧比就能解決了嗎
It might.
應該能
Okay.
好吧
Come with me.
跟我來
Fara, I need 80,000 rupees from petty cash.
法拉,我要八萬盧比的現金
At least let me send somebody with you,
起碼讓我派個人跟你一起吧
in case there's a problem.
以防有什么問題
I have to do this alone.
我必須一個人解決
Thank you.
謝謝你
Be safe.
注意安全
And if you really want out of Pakistan,
如果你真的想要離開巴基斯坦
you have to be back here as soon as possible.
就得盡早回到這里
Okay.
好
Thank you.
謝謝
Go. Max is already in the van.
快去,麥克斯已經在車上了
Why are you looking at me like that?
你那什么眼神
Fara filled me in on the kid.
法拉給我講了那個孩子的事
And...?
然后呢
Getting anybody asylum these days is no easy matter,
這年頭提供政治避難都很難
much less a place at medical college in London.
更別提讓他進倫敦的醫學院了
Yeah, I'm aware of that, Quinn.
是,我知道,奎恩
So you have another play?
所以你另有打算嗎
He's an iron in the fire.
他站在風口浪尖上
He knows something he's not saying.
他掌握了一些信息,但沒有說出來
Our man with the earpiece paid him a visit last week.
視頻上戴耳機的人上周找過他
He did?
是嗎
Anything else you want to know?
你還想知道什么
I'll get my things.
我去拿我的裝備
Strategically, United States concerns
戰略上來說,美國擔心
about the endgame in Afghanistan,
阿富汗戰爭收尾工作
Islamabad's persistent attachment
伊斯蘭堡與暴力極端勢力
to violent extremist groups
仍然存在糾纏不清的關系
and the fact that Pakistan may lurch
巴基斯坦可能出現
into greater internal instability--
更大的內部不安定
thus threatening the security of its nuclear arsenal--
威脅到核軍火庫的安全
all means that an easy alliance between our two countries
這一切都說明我們兩國之間的聯盟
is not in the cards anytime soon.
在短期之內是不太可能的了
So why bother?
那么為何如此大費周章呢
Why don't the U.S. and Pakistan stop
美國和巴基斯坦為什么
driving each other mad and break ties altogether?
停止相互對抗,達成和解呢
That's your topic.
這就是你們的論文題目
No more than five pages.
不要超過五頁
Thank you.
謝謝
Professor Boyd.
博伊德教授
I enjoyed your lecture.
你的課講得很好
Thank you.
謝謝
I'm sorry, do I know you?
不好意思,我們認識嗎
No, but I knew your friend.
不認識,不過我認識你的朋友
Who's that?
誰
Sandy Bachman.
珊迪·巴克曼
He was hardly a friend.
我跟他不太熟
That's not what he told me.
他可不是這么和我說的
Who are you?
你是誰
I'm someone who benefitted greatly
我是從你們的友誼中
from your friendship.
獲益巨大的人
And I am here to tell you
我來是為了告訴你
that's not about to end now that he's dead.
雖然他已經死了,但還沒結束
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我根本聽不懂你在說什么
Oh, I think you do.
我覺得你聽懂了
I'm sorry, you must have me confused with somebody else.
抱歉,你一定是認錯人了
Do I?
是嗎
Who else would be providing Sandy
還有誰能直接從大使的桌上
with classified documents
拿到機密文件
straight from the ambassador's desk?
交給珊迪呢
I really have to go.
我真得走了
Saul Berenson.
索爾·貝倫森
General. Oh, no, no.
將軍,不,不
I'm retired. Please, call me Bunny.
我退休了,叫我邦尼就好
Bunny.
邦尼
It's good to see you again.
很高興又見到你了
Yes, it is.
是的
Tongues are wagging all over the club.
這里流言四起
Fraternizing with the enemy.
說我們與敵為善
You hate us so much?
你們有這么恨我們嗎
No American has set foot in here
自從你們搞了阿伯塔巴德偷襲之后
since your raid on Abbottabad.
就沒有美國人踏足這里
We could go someplace else.
我們可以去別的地方
Nah.
不用
Fuck 'em all.
讓他們去死好了
So where are we?
現在什么情況了
We bugged his landline, his computer.
我們竊聽了他的電話,監控了電腦
Hidden cameras...
裝了隱藏式攝像頭
He's on his cell phone.
他正在打電話
Why are we not hearing the other side of the conversation?
為什么我們聽不到電話另一頭的聲音
We couldn't get close enough.
我們無法靠得足夠近
He was on the move all morning.
他來來回回走了一早上了
We need his cell phone.
我們要拿到他的電話
That's where the call will come in.
那人會打電話進來
And we have to be able to trace the caller.
然后我們得追蹤到打電話的人
Come on, guys.
拜托,各位
This is the asshole who killed Sandy, for Christ's sake.
我的天,這混蛋殺了珊迪
We're gonna have to get within five feet of his phone
我們得在他手機1.5米的范圍之內
in order to clone it.
才能復制他的手機
Gotta do it while he's asleep, then.
那必須得等他睡著了才能行動
There must be another way.
一定有別的辦法
Not if he stays in that apartment, there isn't.
如果他待在公寓里,就別無他法
It's not like when we were fighting the cold war.
我們又不是在冷戰期
No, the Russians were tough, but...
不,俄國人很堅強,但是...
They didn't saw our heads off on the internet.
他們沒在網上看到人頭落地
Blow up innocent people.
炸死無辜群眾
Fly airplanes into the twin towers.
用飛機撞雙子塔
Come on, Saul.
拜托,索爾
What?
怎么
We both know 9/11 was a hoax.
你我都知道911事件是個騙局
An Israeli-American excuse
以色列和美國打著這個旗號
to launch a crusade against the muslim world.
對穆斯林國家發起討伐
Honestly,
實話說
I don't know what to say when I hear
聽到像你這樣有深厚知識與經驗的人
men of your deep knowledge and experience talk like that.
說出這樣一番話來,我都不知道該說什么好
President Bush lied about Iraq.
布什總統在伊拉克戰爭的事情上說了謊
Why not 9/11? Because it's nonsense.
那911為什么不能,因為這不可能
Oh... Like saying
就像
Bin Laden's not dead.
撒謊說本·拉登沒死一樣
Abbottabad was a CIA plot
阿伯塔巴德偷襲
meant to embarrass Pakistan.
是中情局為打壓巴基斯坦而做的謀劃
So... Tell me, saul.
那么... 說吧,索爾
What do you want from me?
你想要我為你提供什么
I want a favor.
我要你幫個忙
Somebody to talk to at the ISI,
引薦一位三軍情報局的人
somebody high up you trust.
級別高而且你信得過
What's this about?
你打算做什么
Can't say.
不能說
My advice, then, is to drop it.
那我的建議是,放手吧
Now is not a time to be trusting anyone
現在這個時候不能信任
inside the intelligence directorate.
情報局里的任何人
Well, surely there must be somebody
我相信一定有
I can reach out to there.
我能夠接觸的人
Don't do it, Saul.
別,索爾
It's not even your business anymore.
這些事都已經與你無關了
Go home.
回家
Spend time with your wife.
陪陪妻子
Garden.
照料花圃
I don't have a garden.
我家沒有花圃
But I seem to remember
但我似乎記得
I do have an outstanding credit with you.
我們之間還有一筆"信用貸款"
It's a little late in the game to be calling in a chit.
游戲進行到現在再拿代金卷出來有點晚了
What do you mean?
什么意思
It's over, Saul.
游戲結束了,索爾
You have lost.
你們輸了
The Americans are being driven out of Afghanistan
美國人被迫撤出阿富汗
just like the Russians were.
就像當年的蘇聯人
The Taliban has won and they know it.
塔利班贏了,他們心知肚明
And they will dictate the terms of the settlement.
他們將擬定和解細則
Well, then...
那好吧...
You can afford to be a little gracious, can't you?
展示一下你的善良總可以吧
Max, the taxi's stopping.
麥克斯,出租車要停下了
Pull over.
停車
This is Ommaya. The teaching hospital.
這是奧馬耶醫學院,附屬醫院
Yeah.
是的
What's he doing here?
他來這里干什么
We gotta be hearing this.
我們得聽聽他們的對話
Fara, he knows you.
法拉,他認得你
I'll keep out of sight.
我不讓他看到我
You there?
你到了嗎
I'm here, yeah.
是的,到了
I can't get any closer.
我不能再靠近了
He's giving her the money he got from Carrie.
他把卡莉給的錢給了那個女人
What'd he tell her to do?
他讓她干什么
Don't know, I can't hear.
不知道,聽不見
Looks like she told him to wait.
她好像讓他等著
Then we wait, too.
那我們也等
Clone's accepted.
接受克隆了
Jesus.
天吶
Get the fuck out of there, Quinn.
快他媽出去,奎恩
Go, Quinn.
去吧,奎恩
Call was local.
是本地通話
Friend asking if Ghazi wanted to go clubbing.
加齊的朋友找他去夜店玩
At least we know it works.
至少我們知道它好使了
Come on, Bill, there's got to be something.
拜托,比爾,怎么會沒事做呢
I'll do freshman composition,
我可以批新生的作文
adult night classes, anything.
教成人的夜校,什么都行
No, no, I understand.
不,我懂
I thought that might be the case.
我以為是這個原因
Look, can we compromise with just an office?
這樣,你給我留一間辦公室就行
It doesn't even need to be on campus...
不在校園內也沒關系...
Just so I could sell it to Martha.
只要能騙過瑪莎就行
Come on, Bill, please.
拜托,比爾,求你了
I'm going out of my mind here.
我在這里都快瘋掉了
Sure.
當然
Sure, think about it.
當然,你考慮一下
You don't need to decide right now.
你不用現在就做決定
I'll-I'll wait for your call.
我等你電話
And thanks again, Bill.
再次感謝,比爾
Yeah.
好的
Fuck!
操他媽的
I thought you'd gone to bed.
我以為你已經睡了
I have to talk to you.
我有事要跟你講
I'm almost finished.
我快忙完了
Secdef is being a total pain in the ass.
國防部長真是很難纏
Martha, I need to talk to you now.
瑪莎,我得馬上跟你講
Something wrong?
出什么事了
No. No, the opposite.
沒有,恰恰相反
I finally got some good news.
我終于得到一個好消息
What?
什么消息
G.W. has offered me my old job back.
喬治華盛頓大學請我回去
They have?
是嗎
My period of exile is over.
我的放逐生活結束了
Bill Nicholas himself called.
比爾·尼古拉斯親自來電
When was this?
什么時候的事
This afternoon.
今天下午
He was up early.
他起得挺早啊
Martha, I'm not lying to you.
瑪莎,我沒有騙你
Talk to him yourself if you don't believe me.
你不相信可以自己去問他
He wants me back as soon as possible.
他讓我盡快回去
So what does "As soon as possible" Mean?
"盡快"是什么意思
Early next week.
下周一或者周二
Faculty meetings have already started.
教員會議已經開始了
So you're just gonna leave?
那你就這么走了嗎
You're going to abandon all your teaching commitments
丟下你為之付出的教學事業
and everything else?
還有其他所有事情
Come on. I can't say no to this.
拜托,我沒法拒絕
Yeah, but do you think our marriage can survive
你覺得我們的婚姻能夠再承受一次
another separation?
兩地生活嗎
I think that our marriage could put my career first for once.
我覺得我們的婚姻可以遷就我的事業一次
We tried that.
我們試過了
You ended up plagiarizing
結果你寫的書
an entire chapter of your book.
有整個一章都是抄襲的
That will not happen again.
這種事不會再發生了
Plus, there's Toby to consider.
況且,你也該考慮下托比
Don't bring him into this.
別把他扯進來
He's away from home for the first time.
他第一次離開家
One of us should be there for him, don't you think?
總得有人照顧他,不是嗎
Or both of us?
或者兩人一起
You know damn well I can't leave in the middle of my tour.
你很清楚我不能在任期內離開
I have spent my whole life following you around.
我一輩子都跟著你到處走
This is a ridiculous conversation.
這段對話太離譜了
Is it?
是嗎
Well... I've already said yes.
我已經答應那邊了
Figured as much.
我料到了
I'm leaving next week.
我下周就走
Fine.
可以
Fine.
好的
I thought you should know.
我就是通知你一聲
Now I know.
通知收到了
You did the psych eval, too?
你也做了心理評估嗎
I just have my very last polygraph, then I'm out.
再進行最后一次測謊,我就可以離職了
Jesus, Quinn.
天吶,奎恩
I guess I'm even more grateful that you're here now.
那我更要感謝你來到這里了
Anything for you, Carrie.
一切為你,卡莉
Is that the real reason you didn't come with me to Kabul,
這才是你沒跟我去喀布爾的真實原因吧
You already had one foot out the door?
你已經一條腿跨出中情局了
Mostly I just didn't want to live in a bunker
我主要是不想活在地堡里
and kill people by remote control.
靠遙控殺人
That's harsh.
這話真傷人
Ever since that kid in Caracas,
自從在加拉加斯誤殺了那孩子后
covert operations have been over for me.
我就跟秘密行動沒有關系了
I thought they were, anyway.
至少我是這么認為的
You have to let yourself off the hook for that one, Quinn.
你得讓自己從那件事里走出來,奎恩
At least I know his name.
我還記得他的名字
Carlos Cedeno.
卡洛斯·切德諾
I don't even remember half the others.
我殺的人,有一半都記不住了
You took the fight to the enemy,
你是在與敵人作戰
and saved lives in the process.
同時救了很多人
Or just made more enemies.
或者只是樹敵更多
Either way, I was pretty far down the fucking rabbit hole.
不論怎樣,我的雙手都沾滿了鮮血
Come on, Quinn.
別這么想,奎恩
I'm serious.
我說真的
It was like a drug.
這就像毒品
You know, going from one mission to the next like that.
你懂的,那種任務一個又一個
You want to believe you were such a bad guy?
你想自視為壞人
Go ahead.
隨便你
I was a bad guy.
我確實是個壞人
Stop it.
得了吧
Why are you doing this?
你為什么要這樣
Maybe because you need to hear it.
也許你也應該吸取點教訓
What I need, Quinn, is your help.
奎恩,我是讓你來幫忙
Not your goddamn foot on the break.
不是想聽你說要金盆洗手的
So, who's on doom watch,
誰繼續死亡監視
and who's going back to the embassy?
誰回大使館休息
Quinn?
奎恩
Uh, you go, I'll stay.
你休息,我繼續
You sure?
你確定嗎
All right.
好吧
Good night, then.
那晚安了
Good night.
晚安
Fara...
法拉
Fara.
法拉
Night shift's coming out.
要值晚班了
I need a bathroom.
我去上個廁所
Not yet, you don't.
你先別去
There's that nurse.
那護士出現了
Where's Aayan?
阿亞安呢
Hand-off complete.
交接完畢
Hand-off of what? Only god knows.
他們交接了什么,只有天知道
That's a hospital, Max.
旁邊是醫院,麥克斯
Probably drugs or some kind.
可能是藥物之類的
Medicine.
藥
He's running.
他離開了
Hurry. Hurry, hurry, hurry.
快,快,快
Can we call off the dogs, please?
別讓你的走狗跟蹤我了,行嗎
Good morning to you, too.
你也早上好
I have enough trouble shaking ISI tails
三軍情報局的人就很麻煩了
without having to worry about losing my own people as well.
我還得操心如何把自己人也甩掉
The idea was to watch your back,
這是為了保護你
so you didn't wind up like Sandy.
免得你落得珊迪一樣
Then why not come right out and tell me about it?
那為什么不直接跟我說
We knew you'd say no.
我們知道你不會同意
Well, now I am saying no.
現在我還是不會同意
Okay.
好吧
I don't see you having much trouble
我看你進出大使館
getting in and out of the embassy.
不怎么費事
There's a tunnel.
因為有個隧道
A tunnel?
隧道
It starts under the economics section.
入口在經濟工作區下面
Dumps you out into the Itwar Bazaar.
直接通向停戰集市
Why didn't you say something?
你怎么早不說
You never asked.
你又沒問
What the fuck is this?
這他媽是干什么
Bunny sent you.
邦尼派你來的
General Latif asked me to spare you some time.
拉提夫將軍叫我來陪您
What do you want?
您有何貴干
Talk to you about Sandy Bachman.
想跟你談談珊迪·巴克曼
What about him?
他怎么了
His death.
關于他的死
Actually, his murder.
事實上,是他的謀殺案
Answer me something, if you would.
您可以回答我一些問題嗎
Of course.
當然行
Who's speaking here?
您以什么身份來的
Is this Saul Berenson, the private citizen?
普通公民索爾·貝倫森
Is it Saul Berenson, ex-director of the CIA?
還是前中情局局長索爾·貝倫森
Is it Carrie Mathison?
還是代卡莉·麥吉森而來
Who is speaking, please?
請表明您的身份
Why was Sandy Bachman murdered?
為什么珊迪·巴克曼會被殺
You tell me that, and I'll tell you who's speaking here.
你先告訴我,我才告訴你
Usually the simplest explanation is the correct one.
通常最簡單的解釋就是正確答案
Which is?
答案是
He was recognized on the street
他在街上被認出來了
and killed in anger over a drone strike.
被無人機轟炸引發憤怒的人群打死
Official story.
這是官方解釋
The truth.
是真相
With one important omission.
但你們有重大疏忽
What?
什么
There was an ISI operative on the ground that day.
那天現場有個三軍情報局的特工
In the crowd.
在人群中
Not just by chance.
那肯定不是巧合
He was conducting the whole bloody orchestra.
是他在導演這場血腥屠殺
You know this how?
你怎么知道的
I've seen the evidence.
我看到了證據
It's compelling.
鐵證如山
What evidence?
什么證據
An eyewitness, a photograph? Show me.
有目擊證人,還是照片,給我看看
Photographs can be forged, eyewitnesses paid for.
照片可以偽造,證人可以收買
You're a bright young man.
小伙子,你是個聰明人
This would explain a lot.
這能解釋很多事
About what?
解釋什么
The timing of the leak of Sandy Bachman's picture to the press,
向媒體泄漏珊迪·巴克曼照片的時機
the fact that the other two intelligence officers
車里另外兩個情報官員
in the car weren't also killed.
沒被殺的原因
As a former official of the United States,
作為美國前官員
you're drawing some pretty damn unofficial conclusions.
你在下一些非常不官方的結論
Wouldn't be the first time
這不是你們局里
your service has targeted one of our people.
第一次瞄準我們的人了
Or vice versa.
彼此彼此
Was it you?
是你干的嗎
You give the order?
你下的命令嗎
As a favor to the General,
將軍讓我幫他個忙
I agreed to a chat, Mr. Berenson,
我才過來跟你聊聊,貝倫森先生
Not an interrogation.
但不接受審問
Good day.
再見
Where's our guy?
我們的人呢
Went out for breakfast.
吃早餐去了
He's back now. He's on the Internet.
他回來了,在上網
Well, I just got off the phone with Saul.
我剛和索爾通完話
Consider the pot stirred.
他已經攤牌了
If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen today-- and soon.
如果要發生什么事兒,就是今天,很快
Hey, Quinn-- can I talk to you for a second?
奎恩,能和你說兩句嗎
About last night...
關于昨晚
Forget it.
別提了
No...
不
You didn't want to come back here.
你并不想回來
I get that now.
我現在知道了
So, thanks for coming in spite of that-- it means a lot.
謝謝你即使不愿意也回來了,這很重要
Not to mention we'd be nowhere on this if it wasn't for you.
而且,如果不是你,我們肯定毫無進展
We may still be nowhere.
我們還是毫無進展
You know what I mean.
你懂我的意思
So, we good?
所以沒問題了
Yeah, we're good.
沒問題了
You see him?
你看見他了嗎
Yeah, he's just as stuck as we are.
他和我們一樣被堵在這里
He's getting out of the car.
他下車了
We're gonna lose him.
我們要跟丟了
Don't do anything stupid.
別做傻事
It's not worth it.
不值得
Quinn!
奎恩
Target's getting a call.
目標在接電話
Qadir.
卡迪爾
Salaam alaikum.
你好
Hello?
喂
Quinn, what did she say?
奎恩,她說什么
His laundry's ready for pick-up.
他干洗的衣服洗好了
He's killing his comms.
他在掐滅信號
That was an exit code.
那通電話是撤退暗號
Who was the caller?
打電話的人是誰
We're not getting it.
沒查到
Quinn!
奎恩
Nothing, no trace.
什么都沒有,追蹤不了
Well, how is that even possible?
怎么可能
He's running.
他要跑路了
Fuck!
我操
Fuck!
我操
We have to take him.
我們得抓他
What? We take him now.
什么,馬上去抓他
You fucking kidding me?
你他媽玩我吧
We don't have a choice.
我們別無選擇
He walks out that door,
如果他跑了
out walks our only chance
我們把珊迪的死和三軍情報局
to connect the ISI to Sandy's murder.
聯系起來的唯一機會也沒了
It's way too dangerous.
太危險了
What? He's one guy, there's four of us.
什么,他一個人,我們有四個人
He's a trained hood who knows he just got made.
他訓練有素,剛知道自己被盯上了
We can do it. Not without somebody getting hurt.
我們沒問題,肯定會有人受傷
All right, fine.
好吧,好吧
We'll do it without you.
你不去,我們自己去
Parvez, Qadir, come on. No!
帕爾韋茲,卡迪爾,走,不行
get your hands off me!
放開我
For all you know, he's got backup on the way!
我告訴你,他的支援馬上來了
Backup? Did you hear one word
支援,你在那通電話里
about backup on that call?
聽到任何有關支援的事了嗎
Fara's on the line.
法拉打電話來了
Not now.
現在沒空
She says it's urgent.
她說有要緊事
I can't talk to you.
我沒空跟你聊
Haissam Haqqani's alive.
海賽姆·哈卡尼還活著
What?
什么
Haqqani is alive.
哈卡尼還活著
What, it... that's impossible.
什么,這不可能
He was killed in the air strike.
那次空襲把他炸死了
Well, I just saw him walk out of a Madrassa
我剛看到他和阿亞安·易卜拉欣
with Aayan Ibrahim.
從一所伊斯蘭學校出來
He was with Aayan?
他和阿亞安在一起
Yes, they embraced,
對,他們擁抱了一下
and then Haqqani drove off in an SUV.
然后哈卡尼開一輛越野車走了
Are you 100% sure?
你百分之百確定嗎
Check your e-mail. I just sent you a video.
看你的郵件,我發了一段視頻給你
Guys, he's leaving the apartment.
各位,他要離開公寓了
You want us to go after him?
要我們跟著他嗎
Just wait. We're gonna lose him.
等著,我們要跟丟了
Then we lose him. We may have a game-changer here.
丟就丟吧,我們有更重要的事
Is that Haqqani?
那是哈卡尼
Yeah.
對
But we killed him.
他不是被我們殺了嗎
The Taliban said we killed him.
塔利班的人說我們殺了他
Fara, are you still there?
法拉,你還在嗎
I'm here.
在
I'm assuming you couldn't follow him.
你應該跟不上他了吧
No, I'm on foot.
是,我沒車
What about Aayan?
阿亞安呢
Heading back the way he came.
順著來路回去了
Okay, get back to the office
好,你盡快回辦公室
as soon as you can in case he shows up there.
以防他去找你
And, Fara, good work.
法拉,干得漂亮
What the fuck, Carrie?
這他媽怎么回事,卡莉
Tell me what you're thinking right now.
告訴你現在在想什么
That Sandy's death actually makes sense for the first time.
珊迪的死終于有了合理的解釋
He was killed in order to protect Haqqani,
他的死是為了保護哈卡尼
who either survived the air strike
他要么幸免于那次空襲
or wasn't there in the first place.
要么根本就沒有出現在婚宴上
He wasn't there.
他不在婚宴上
They played us from the very beginning.
從一開始,我們就被玩了
But why do any of it?
但是為什么要這么做呢
Because that's when we stop tracking terrorists,
因為之后我們就停止追蹤恐怖分子了
when we think they're dead.
我們以為他們死了
I get why the Taliban wants us to think that,
我明白塔利班的意圖
but why the ISI?
三軍情報局又是為什么呢
That's a great fucking question.
真他媽問到點子上了
Hello, professor.
你好,教授
Please come in.
請進
I don't like asking twice.
我不喜歡說兩次"請進"
I am the husband of the american ambassador,
我是美國大使的丈夫
and you-you are risking a serious diplomatic incident.
你們這樣很有可能引起嚴重的外交事件
What do you want?
你想干什么
I've told you already.
我已經告訴你了
And I've told you I'm not the guy.
我也說了我不是你要找的人
Plus, I'm leaving, as you can see.
況且,我要回國了,你也看到了
Actually, you're not.
恐怕你不會走了
You've had a change of heart.
你改變了主意
I demand to make a phone call.
我要求打一個電話
Of course.
可以
Go ahead.
打吧
But here's what happens if you do.
你打了電話之后會發生下面這些事
A packet arrives at the FBI headquarters
華盛頓的聯邦調查局總部
in Washington, D.C..
會收到一個包裹
Inside are the documents you stole from your wife's computer
里面是你從你妻子電腦里偷來的文件
and a timeline implicating you in their theft.
還有你偷文件的具體時間
You're arrested for treason
你會因叛國罪被捕
and your wife's career is destroyed by association.
你妻子的仕途也會一同葬送
Who are you?
你是什么人
Call me Tasneem.
我叫塔斯尼姆
Beyond that, it's better you don't know.
你知道這個就夠了
Dennis?
丹尼斯
Here's my promise to you.
我向你保證
Once you've done all I've asked,
只要完成我的要求
you can leave Islamabad
你就可以離開伊斯蘭堡
without any further obligations.
我再也不會煩你
A free man.
成為自由身
Neither the FBI nor your wife
不管是聯調局還是你的妻子
will ever know.
都不會知道
What's this?
這是什么
This is how we begin.
任務這就開始了
Don't worry.
別擔心
Aayan will be back.
阿亞安會回來的
How can you be sure?
你怎么知道
Because he's desperate.
因為他無路可走
And because he would've gone with Haqqani if that was an option.
如果可以他早就跟哈卡尼走了
Are you coming, Max?
走嗎,麥克斯
Coming.
走
So, Max is gonna take me to the safe house.
麥克斯帶我去安全屋
You wait here in case Aayan shows up.
你在這里等著,以防阿亞安出現
Okay.
好
And if he does show,
如果他真的來了
bring him by; I don't care how late it is.
帶他過來,多晚都不要緊
And in the meantime, should I get started
我是不是得趁現在
on a passport and visa for him?
給他準備護照和簽證
No. Why not?
不用,為什么
He's not going anywhere, Fara.
他哪兒都不會去,法拉
But we promised him safe passage to England.
但我們答應把他安全送到英國的
That's before we caught him aiding and abetting a known jihadi.
那時我們還不知道他為圣戰分子提供幫助
Haqqani's his uncle, Carrie.
哈卡尼是他叔叔,卡莉
For all we know, that medicine is for one of his cousins.
我們都知道,那藥是給他堂兄弟的
Do you know what a stalking horse is?
你知道什么叫幌子嗎
It's a decoy used to hide behind while hunting your quarry.
就是為了追捕獵物而打的掩護
I don't understand.
我不明白
We're gonna hide right behind Aayan
我們要躲在阿亞安這根藤后
all the way back to his uncle.
摸到他的叔叔
But he'll never agree.
他不會同意的
Let me worry about that.
這個就不用你操心了
You just get him to the safe house.
你負責把他送到安全屋就行了
Aayan,
阿亞安
Come in.
進來吧
See you tomorrow.
明天見
Everything okay?
一切都好吧
Yeah.
嗯
I guess, yeah.
應該是的
You did what you needed to?
該辦的事都辦了嗎
Anything else I can do to help?
還需要我幫忙嗎
No, I don't think so.
不用了
Thanks-- thanks for the money, though.
謝謝,謝謝你的錢
I'll pay you back.
我會還你的
Here, let me take that.
把那個給我吧
No, it's... it's okay.
不用了
So this is where you'll stay.
你就待在這吧
I-I thought we were going to London?
不是要去倫敦嗎
We are, once I get you a passport and a visa.
要去的,等護照和簽證辦好就走
But you-- you said right away.
但你之前說馬上就走
Well, this is right away.
這就是馬上啊
We're talking about two days,
我們說的是兩天
three at the max, then we're gone.
最多三天,肯定走
Three days... Aayan,
三天,阿亞安
you're safe here.
你在這很安全
I'm gonna move into a hotel tomorrow.
我明天就搬到酒店
I'll give you some privacy,
給你留點私人空間
but for now, let's...
但今晚
let's make up the couch.
你就在沙發上將就一下吧
What do you say?
可以嗎
Okay.
可以
I'll be right back with some sheets and a pillow.
我去拿床單和枕頭,馬上回來
All right.
好了
Come on, give me a hand.
過來,幫幫忙嘛
Here.
這邊
You take that end.
你拉那邊
Sorry.
不好意思
Yeah.
很好
There.
好了
You must be exhausted.
你肯定累壞了
You should get some rest.
好好休息吧
Look, I know it doesn't feel like that right now,
我知道你現在感覺不太好
but it's all gonna work out.
但一切都會好的
The worst is over.
最壞的事情都過去了
You deserve a little...
上帝會對你
grace.
施以恩寵的
Hey, what is it, Aayan?
怎么了,阿亞安
Something I didn't tell you.
我對你隱瞞了一件事
I should've told you.
我應該告訴你的
What?
什么事
I got kicked out of my, uh,
我被醫學院
my medical school.
開除了
When did that happen?
什么時候的事
Yesterday.
昨天
For what reason?
為什么
They're claiming I stole medicines from the hospital pharmacy.
他們說我偷了醫院藥房的藥
I didn't do that.
但我沒有
That's a lie.
他們冤枉我
It's okay.
沒關系的
No, I-I didn't do it.
有關系,根本不是我干的
I believe you.
我相信你
What about King's College?
我還能去皇家學院嗎
Won't this affect my chances of getting in?
這件事會不會影響我
No.
不會
Really?
真的嗎
Really.
真的
How's that possible?
怎么可能
Trust me.
相信我
I'll make them understand.
我會讓他們明白的
Hey, try not to worry so much.
別擔心這么多了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Nothing.
沒什么
Is that okay?
可以嗎
I don't know.
我不知道
You've never done this before?
你沒有經驗嗎
No.
沒有