Previously on Homeland:
《國土安全》前情回顧
Do I know you?
我認識你嗎
No, but I knew your friend.
不,可我認識你的朋友
Who's that? Sandy Bachman.
誰,珊迪·巴克曼
Once you've done all I've asked,
只要完成我的要求
you can leave Islamabad.
你就可以離開伊斯蘭堡
So what's the plan to find him?
那到底打算怎么找他
I'm working on the nephew now.
我們正在從他侄子身上切入
Getting him to admit Haqqani's actually alive.
要讓他承認哈卡尼還活著
He'd have to know he was risking his life by telling you.
他得知道告訴你可是有生命危險的
So, this is where you'll stay.
你就待在這吧
I thought... I thought we were going to London.
不是... 不是要去倫敦嗎
You're safe here.
在這很安全
Farhad Ghazi.
法哈德·加齊
He's Pakistani Intelligence.
他是巴方情報人員
Don't say I never did anything for you.
可別說什么都沒幫到你啊
I'm at the airport.
我在機場
I'm looking at Farhad Ghazi as we speak.
法哈德·加齊就在我眼前
It's done.
搞定了
Good.
很好
Can I touch you again?
能再摸摸你嗎
Why don't you tell me
告訴我
just what it is you're doing in there.
你到底在里面干嘛
I'm recruiting someone. Really?
我在招募線人,是嗎
'Cause to me it looks like you're fucking a child.
在我看來你就是在跟個孩子亂搞
What is it to you anyway?
跟你有關系嗎
Nothing.
沒有
I have to tell you something.
我得告訴你點事
He is alive.
他還活著
My uncle.
我叔叔
He's the only family I have left.
他是我唯一的親人了
Who are you?
你是誰
Who's asking?
誰在問
Your name?
你的名字
Badar Jalali.
巴達爾·賈拉利
From?
哪里人
Rawalpindi.
拉瓦爾品第
Your father?
你父親是
Arman, a civil engineer with the city.
阿爾曼,市里的土建工程師
Your mother?
你母親是
Benazir.
貝娜齊爾
You couldn't find a less inflammatory name?
就不能用個不那么敏感的名字么
Focus.
認真點
I am.
我很認真呢
On this.
臺詞哦
You're a medical student?
你是醫學院學生
Yes, at King's College London.
對,倫敦皇家學院
Why leave your own country to go to school in England?
為什么出國來英國讀書
What's wrong with Pakistan?
巴基斯坦怎么了
There is nothing wrong with Pakistan.
巴基斯坦沒怎么
There's just a thoracic surgeon at King's College,
可皇家學院有位腦外科醫生
Chandler Brown,
錢德勒·布朗
and I'm hoping to study with him.
我想跟著他求學
Is that true? About the surgeon?
醫生的事是真的嗎
Well, he invented transcatheter valve replacement, so...
當然,他發明了經導管動脈瓣置換術,所以...
Good answer, then.
答得不錯
I'm quite resourceful.
我很機智的
You may not have noticed.
你肯定沒發現
I noticed.
發現啦
Open it.
打開看看
This is... a thousand pounds.
這足有... 一千英鎊
Not just.
不止這些
Passport.
護照
Yours.
你的
We leave tonight.
我們今晚就走
Every day here is just another chance for you to get caught,
在這里多待一天你都有可能被抓住
or something to go wrong.
或是出什么亂子
You're ready.
你準備好了
You'll do fine.
你會沒事的
I have a few things I need to finish here before we head out.
走之前,我還有點事得處理
Yeah, so do I. I have my stuff at the college.
我也是,我在學校還有點東西
Just leave it.
別管了
It's all I have left.
我只剩那些東西了
I can get in and out. I've done it before.
我可以溜進去再出來,我以前干過
No unnecessary risks.
別無謂冒險
Promise me.
答應我
We're almost there.
我們就快成功了
Good, you're here.
太好了,你在
I'm not the one who's never around.
是你自己經常不在吧
Don't start, okay?
別廢話,好嗎
I've got something that may require logistical support.
我有點事,可能需要后勤保障
I'll need a small team...
我需要一隊人
three or four people, absolutely discreet.
三到四個人,一定要特別謹慎的
For what?
為什么
It involves Haqqani's nephew.
跟哈卡尼的侄子有關
So, I'm guessing clothing is optional.
那衣服可以穿得隨便點了
What is your fucking problem?
你他媽有病嗎
My problem?
我有病
My problem is that a surveillance operation crashed and burned
我的病就是監視行動徹底搞崩了
because you were nowhere to be found.
就因為你到處找不見人
Really? I seem to recall you showing up on my doorstep.
是嗎,我怎么記得你明明來過我門口的
Fine.
好吧
Whatever you say, Carrie.
隨你怎么說,卡莉
You're the boss.
你是老大
You know what? Forget it.
得了,不用你管了
I'm gonna go find somebody actually willing to do their job.
我會去找個真正愿意好好做事的人
You got a second?
你有時間嗎
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I'm leaving.
我要走了
I can see that. Where?
我看出來了,去哪
London.
倫敦
London?
倫敦
Moving there.
搬過去
For good?
不回來了嗎
How will you move to London?
你怎么搬過去
Where will you stay?
你住哪
With a friend.
跟朋友一起
A friend.
朋友
A journalist is helping me.
有個記者在幫我
I thought it was a journalist making your life difficult.
那個記者不是在騷擾你嗎
Not this one.
這個不一樣
You can't tell anyone.
你不能告訴任何人
Really, if anyone finds out...
真的,如果被人發現
So, you were just going to leave without even saying good-bye?
你打算連再見都不說就這么走了嗎
That's not fair.
這么說不公平
How is it not fair?
怎么不公平了
Were you?
你是這么打算的嗎
So, what am I supposed to do,
那我該怎么做
go to your house, knock on your door?
去你家敲門嗎
The whole reason I'm in this situation is
我會陷入這種境況
because of your father.
都是因為你爸爸
He made life impossible here.
他讓我沒法在這繼續生活
He got me kicked out.
讓我被學校開除
At least in London, I can still be a doctor.
至少在倫敦,我還能繼續做一名醫生
I just, I have to go.
我必須走
Take me with you.
帶我一起走
I-I can't.
不行
Take me with you... No!
帶我一起,不行
I have to go alone.
我得自己走
You mean with the journalist who is helping you.
是要跟那個幫你的記者走嗎
Who you'll be staying with.
你和那個記者在一起
You don't understand. She saved me.
你不懂,她救了我
She?
她
When did this happen?
什么時候的事
When did you meet her?
你什么時候認識她的
How did you meet her?
怎么認識
It doesn't matter. I just did.
這不重要,反正認識了
Do you love her?
你愛她嗎
She arranged for me to go to college in London.
她安排我去倫敦讀大學
Do you?
是嗎
I've only known her a short while.
我和她認識的時間不長
I have to go, Kiran.
我得走了,基蘭
Good-bye.
再見
Mr. Quinn, I was hoping you could help, sir.
奎恩先生,我希望你能幫個忙
I wanted to give this to Redmond; nowhere to be found.
我要把這個給雷蒙德,但到處都找不到他
He was here. I can get it to him when he comes back.
他剛還在,等他回來我幫你給他
If you want.
那最好了
I should probably leave a note.
我留個便條吧
Redmond had to bail me out the other night.
那天晚上雷蒙德來送我回家
Hence the apology.
我來表示歉意
Apparently,
當然
I was up in arms about crazy-ass ball-breaking women.
我是受夠了那些瘋癲女魔頭
My wife, obviously.
當然我是指我的妻子
Your boss, Carrie Mathison.
還有你上司,卡莉·麥吉森
Her name came up.
我想到了她
A conversation you and I have had before.
我們之前有談過
Well, I've had before.
我之前就說過了
You really just nod your head
你只需要點頭
and try to ease me off my barstool.
然后慢慢把我服下酒吧的凳子
You about done there?
你寫完了嗎
Oh, yeah, quite sorry. Didn't mean to offend.
快了,很抱歉,我無意冒犯
Again.
再一次道歉
So, is she? Is who what?
她也這樣嗎,誰
Mathison-- a crazy-ass ball-breaker.
麥吉森,也是瘋癲女魔頭嗎
I heard rumors that she's on her own planet.
我聽有人說她是外星來的
Not, like, lovable eccentric; I mean hard-core chemical.
不是那種呆萌精怪,而是危險的異類
Him, too. Redmond gave me that exact
和他一個表情,我問雷蒙德的時候
same empty stare when I asked him.
他用和你一樣的空洞眼神盯著我
You spooks stick together, huh?
你們還真是團結
Why don't you finish your note, Dennis?
先寫便條吧,丹尼斯
Peter?
彼得
You asked to be informed when farhad Ghazi landed in Johannesburg?
你說法哈德·加齊抵達約翰內斯堡就通知你
Did that happen? Not quite.
他到了嗎,沒有
Plane arrived. He wasn't on it.
飛機抵達了,但他不在飛機上
You sure?
你確定嗎
We had a team of four there waiting.
我們安排了一只四人小組在那邊等著
Did Berenson actually see him get on the plane?
貝倫森親眼看到他登機了嗎
Yeah, that was my impression.
是,我印象中是這樣的
Saul's en route to D.C.
索爾在去華盛頓的路上
Get him for me when he touches down. Fuck.
他一著陸就抓住他
Oh. Uh, note's all taken care of. Thanks.
筆記都做完了,謝謝
So, who was it that saw you?
看到你的人是誰
I don't know.
我不知道
But he definitely followed you?
但他肯定跟著你
I said I lost him.
我說我甩掉他了
You're sure?
你確定嗎
Yes.
是的
I don't think you know how serious this is.
你大概不知道這事有多嚴重
Not for me. For you.
我倒沒什么,而是你
I'm a foreigner. There are limits on what they can do to me.
我是外國人,他們沒辦法太難為我
But you're a national.
但你是本國人
If that was the ISI that you saw,
如果是三軍情報局的人
the same people who roughed you up before,
之前對你動粗的那些家伙看到了你
and they somehow know what we've got going on,
并且知道了我們搞得這些動作
this time, there are no limits.
這次就不會輕易放過你
You will end up at the bottom of a hole.
你可能被扔進一個坑里
Or worse.
或者更糟
We've got to push back our departure.
我們得延期離開
No. Just until things cool off.
不,等風頭過了的
They won't.
過不去的
What do you mean?
什么意思
What else happened?
還出了什么事嗎
When I was back in my room, Kiran showed up.
我回宿舍時,基蘭在那里
What, your friend from school?
你在學校的朋友嗎
More than friend.
不止如此
She was.
曾經是朋友
Did you tell her that you're leaving?
你告訴她你要走了嗎
I didn't have to. She could just... see.
用不著我告訴她,她看出來了
Did you say where you're going?
你告訴她要去哪了嗎
That's why I think we need to leave now.
所以我覺得我們現在就得離開
I've got someone at security in the airport.
我在機場安檢有熟人
They can give me a heads-up if you're on the watch list,
如果你上了監視名單,他們會告訴我
but if you are, then what?
但之后又怎么辦呢
I don't know.
我不知道
There's no safe way to get you out of here.
現在沒辦法安全的帶你離開
My uncle.
我叔叔
If there's a problem,
如果有麻煩
he can get me across the border through Afghanistan.
他能帶我越境進入阿富汗
And deliver you to England?
然后送你去英國嗎
To the infidels.
異教徒的地盤
Do you think he'll do that?
你認為他會這么做嗎
Listen, everything's not simple like you say, okay?
聽著,所有的事都不像你說得那么簡單
He paid for my college. He wants a life for me.
他花錢送我上大學,讓我有自己的生活
He would help.
他會幫忙的
Okay?
好嗎
Are you still angry at me?
你還在生我的氣嗎
I'm not angry. I just...
我沒生氣,只是...
I shouldn't have let my guard down.
我不應該放松警惕
Go! Go!
快走,快走
Go!
快走
Was this really necessary?
有這個必要嗎
You said you wanted it to look convincing.
你說過要演得逼真
Convincing, not broken.
逼真,不是破相
So, what's next?
接下來干什么
Back to the embassy.
回大使館
I meant for the kid.
我是說那孩子
We cross our fingers, see where he goes.
耐心等待,看他去哪里
Good, you made it.
很好,你成功了
What happened to your nose?
你的鼻子怎么了
He punched me.
被他打的
Hold on a second.
稍等一下
Hey. We ready?
準備好了嗎
Yeah, everybody's at station.
所有人都到站里了
How'd it go on your side? He's on the move.
你那邊情況如何,他行動了
This is Fara. John Redmond.
這是法拉,這位是約翰·雷蒙德
Hi. And Max. He put the tracker in place.
你好,這位是麥克斯,是他裝的追蹤器
Well done. You want to come with me?
干得不錯,愿意跟我來嗎
No. Max.
不愿意,麥克斯
Yeah. Sure.
愿意,沒問題
Hey, I need you to do something for me.
我需要你幫我做點事
What do you mean by tracking? What's going on?
追蹤是什么意思,怎么回事
Aayan's passport has a signaling antenna.
阿亞安的護照里有個信號發射器
We're following him to the border.
我們正在跟蹤他去邊境
You mean to his uncle.
去找他叔叔
Well, that's the hope.
希望如此
Why? Do you have some kind of problem with that?
怎么,你對這事有疑問嗎
'Cause he's right at the top of our kill list.
他可是在我們暗殺名單的第一位
The uncle is, not the boy.
他叔叔在,那孩子不在
Well, we're targeting the uncle.
我們要殺的是他叔叔
With a 50-pound warhead?
用一枚50磅的彈頭嗎
I wouldn't want to be standing nearby.
沒人愿意站在那附近
Do you know what I'd like to hear from you for once?
你知道我想聽你說什么嗎,哪怕就一次
I'd like to hear you ask how you can help our effort,
我想聽你問該如何助我們一臂之力
our collective fucking effort, to make our country safe.
幫助這個該死的團隊,保衛國家安全
Do you think you could manage that?
你覺得自己能做到嗎
All I asked was what's happening with Aayan.
我只是問問阿亞安的情況
No. You said "The boy,"
不,你說"那男孩"
like he's some kindergartner instead of a grown adult
好像他是上幼兒園的小孩
who's been smuggling drugs to jihadists.
而不是給圣戰分子送藥的成人
Do you know what else, actually,
我們盯上這個目標后
since we're on the subject?
你猜怎么著
If you or Quinn, or you and Quinn,
如果你或者奎恩,或者你們倆
have got problems with this,
對行動有意見
with what I've done with "The boy,"
看不慣我對"那孩子"的做法
none of it would have been necessary
如果你們能做好本職工作
if you had just done your job.
這些根本都不需要發生
You were supposed to recruit him.
本該是你去招募他
I had to go in after you fucked that up.
你搞砸了之后我才接手的
And so now, if it doesn't offend your sense of right and wrong,
現在,如果這事沒冒犯你的是非觀
this is what I'd like you to do.
我希望你去辦點事
I'll like you to go the safe house,
我要你去安全屋
bag anything that points to him or us and remove it,
把所有指向他或者我們的東西打包挪走
in case somebody noticed there was an incident there
以防有人注意到今早發生了什么事
this morning and goes poking around.
然后進行窺探
Do you think you could do that?
這事你能辦好嗎
You think you could work a Hefty bag
為國效力,弄個大垃圾袋
in the service of our country
以防整個行動被發現
so this whole operation doesn't go bust?
這件事你應該能辦好吧
There wouldn't be an operation if it weren't for me.
如果不是我,根本就不會有這個行動
I followed Aayan, I found out Haqqani's alive,
我跟蹤了阿亞安,我發現海賽姆還活著
so don't treat me like I'm the enemy.
所以別像對待敵人一樣對我
There's a car waiting for you out front.
有輛車在外面等你
Text me when you're done.
辦完給我發短信
So, how we doing?
情況如何
We have a signal. UAV is arriving overhead.
有信號了,無人機已經到位
Well, what's the problem?
那這是怎么回事
Why are we dark? No problem.
怎么什么都看不到,沒問題
We're just waiting on you.
我們只是在等你
Lights up, please.
請調亮屏幕
Reaper on video two.
死神在二號屏幕
That's the bus station at Rawalpindi.
拉瓦爾品第的長途汽車站
Where is he? Max?
他在什么地方,麥克斯
He's boarding at gate three.
他要去三號門登車
Gate three is the 1:00 to Karachi.
三號門的車一點開往卡拉奇
It's the wrong direction.
方向不對
It's the wrong fucking direction.
方向是他媽錯的
Okay, hold on. Gate four?
等等,四號門呢
Gate four is... Bannu.
四號門是去巴努
His uncle has a training camp near there. In Gosa.
他叔叔在那兒附近有個訓練營,在戈薩
He's on his way.
他要出發了
He's got a six-hour bus ride ahead of him.
他得坐六個小時的車
Why don't you get some rest?
你去休息會兒吧
No, I'm fine.
不用了,我很好
There's a couch in the next room.
隔壁有沙發
I'll get you if anything happens.
有事兒我會叫你
Carrie.
卡莉
Wake up.
醒醒
Carrie. What?
卡莉,怎么了
You need to get up.
快起來
Is he already there? No.
他到了嗎,沒
But something's happened.
出事兒了
Fuck.
操
They're checking papers.
他們要查證件
Passport.
護照
Badar Jalali. Badar Jalali.
巴達爾·賈拉利,巴達爾·賈拉利
Carrie. Wait a minute.
卡莉,等一下
We don't have a minute. It's going south. It's not.
我們不能等了,要出岔子的,不會的
No way he's prepped for this.
他不可能有準備的
I know. But...
我知道,不過...
I know him.
我了解他
He's resourceful.
他很機智
Fuck. Wait.
操他媽的,等等
Carrie... Just wait.
卡莉... 先等等
Oh, good. You're still here.
很好,你還在這里
Any luck? Well, we still haven't found Ghazi,
有收獲嗎,我們還沒找到加齊
if that's what you mean.
你想問這個的話
We're reviewing passenger manifests for other flights
我們還在查其他航班的旅客艙單
he might have taken but, so far, nothing.
他可能被抓了,但目前還不確定
Well, keep looking. Yeah, we will, but...
行,繼續找,我們會的,但...
something else has come up.
發生了其他情況
I tried to contact Saul when he landed in D.C., like you said,
索爾航班到華府后,我嘗試聯系過他
but he never got there. What do you mean?
但他根本沒抵達,什么意思
He's not at Langley. Check with his company's London office.
他不在總部,去問問他公司的倫敦辦事處
Maybe he laid over.
他也許去那里了
Already checked. He didn't.
問過了,他沒有
Try his wife in New York.
聯系他在紐約的妻子
I did. Left a message, anyway.
聯系了,她沒接,但我留了言
It's lunchtime there. She's probably out.
那邊是午餐時間,估計出去了
Carrie may have a better number. Ask her.
卡莉可能有更方便聯系的號碼,問她
She's not available at the moment.
她現在沒空
Well, to me, anyway.
反正她沒空理我
She's got something going on in Ops One.
她在行動一室忙著呢
No one's saying what. Very need-to-know.
沒人知道是什么事,保密級別很高
But I'm sure she'd be happy to talk to you.
但我確定她會樂意跟你說
Give Langley a call.
給總部打個電話
Ask them to track the wife. Mira.
讓他們去找他妻子米拉
You sure?
你確定嗎
Yeah.
確定
And keep trying Saul.
繼續給索爾打電話
He's got to be somewhere.
他肯定在什么地方
Let me know when they get back to you.
有任何回復馬上告訴我
I think we're getting there.
貌似到了
Last stop.
最后一站
What is that?
那是什么
Can we get closer?
能再近點嗎
It's a pay phone. Max?
是公用電話,麥克斯
I'm on it.
馬上
Come on. We need this.
快點,我們得聽聽
I said I'm on it.
馬上就好
He's talking to someone. There's nothing on Telecard.
他在跟人說話,通過電話卡查不到
Try TF.
試下免費電話
This won't go on forever. I know. I...
不能一直這樣,我知道,我...
We need to hear this.
我們得知道內容
What's the number?
號碼是多少
I'll get it from the log.
我去電話記錄里找
It's Haqqani.
是哈卡尼
What did they say?
他們說了什么
They're meeting. Where?
他們要見面,哪里
Where they went when he was a boy.
小時候他們去過的地方
Yeah.
喂
Hey, it's me.
喂,是我
Are you there?
你在聽嗎
Yeah, yeah. I'm here.
在,我在聽
I'm here.
我在聽
I was so afraid I wouldn't hear from you again.
我還擔心再也聽不到你的消息了
No, I'm-I'm okay. I got away.
沒事,我沒事,我逃掉了
Good.
太好了
Can you talk?
你方便說話嗎
Well, I don't know who might be listening.
我不知道有沒有人在竊聽
But you're okay.
但是你沒事吧
Well, they gave me 24 hours to leave the country, but...
他們限我24小時內離開這個國家,不過...
yeah.
我沒事
Listen...
聽我說
I had a long ride.
我坐了好久的車
I had a lot of time to think, and...
有好多時間來想事情
well...
結果
all I thought about was you.
我滿腦子想的只有你
You know, you...
要知道,你
you saved me. Not once; many times. And...
你救了我,不止一次,好多次
I just...
我只是
I need you to know that...
我需要讓你知道
I love you.
我愛你
And I can't wait to see you again.
我迫不及待地想再見到你
I love you, too.
我也愛你
Delivery came for you from your protégé.
你的小學徒送了些東西過來
Fara?
法拉嗎
Yeah. Looks like garbage bags filled with trash.
對,看起來像是一堆裝滿垃圾的袋子
Uh, leave it in my office. I'll deal with it later.
放我辦公室吧,我一會去處理
So what do you think?
你怎么想
About what exactly?
想什么
You heard me talking to him. Everyone did.
你聽到我和他的談話了,大家都聽到了
What do you think?
你怎么想
I think you don't care what anyone thinks.
我想你根本不在乎別人怎么想
Say I do.
如果我在乎呢
When you came back from D.C.,
你從華盛頓回來的時候
we all thought Haqqani was dead.
我們都以為哈卡尼已經死了
We were ready to let him rest in peace
我們都已經不再去管他
while he prepared to do
而天知道他在
God knows what.
準備做什么
Now we're about to get him for real.
現在我們卻馬上就要真正找到他了
You made that happen.
是你實現了這一切
I guess that's what I think.
我大概就是這樣想的
Mostly, anyway.
反正基本上是這樣
It's kind of early for you, isn't it?
對你來說有點早,對吧
I'm turning over a new leaf.
一種全新的生活
Up and at 'em.
開始吧
You said you found something.
你說你找到一些東西
Several things, yeah. I used the key you gave me
不少東西,我用你給的鑰匙
to get into Carrie Mathison's apartment.
進了卡莉·麥吉森的公寓
Clozapine?
氯氮平(治療精神分裂藥物)
Clozapine,
氯氮平
Clonazepam, Nortriptyline,
氯硝安定,去甲替林
Lithium. Her place is a fucking pharmacy.
鋰鹽,她那兒就他媽是個藥店
I'd say that the new station chief is at least bipolar,
新站長至少患有躁郁癥
possibly beyond that.
甚至更嚴重
You didn't know, did you?
你不知道這個吧
Despite trying to make me believe
你也就想讓我相信
that you've got the whole place wired--
那里裝滿了竊聽器
that no one breathes without your knowing--
什么都逃不過你的法眼
because you know what else you don't know, I'm guessing?
但你也知道自己還是有局限的吧
That.
那里
What? That building, the yellow one.
什么,那棟樓,黃色那棟
It's a CIA safe house
中情局的一處安全屋
set up by the same nutburger station chief.
也是那個精神病站長搭的
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
I followed her sidekick here.
我跟蹤了她的助手
There was a big cleanup yesterday,
他們昨天貌似完成了什么任務
like the end of an operation.
在做大規模清理
I found these.
我找到了這些
This is the guy who shot the wedding video.
是婚禮攝影的那個人
Aayan Ibrahim.
阿亞安·易卜拉欣
Maybe not anymore.
有可能已經不是了
Badar Jalali, 19.
巴達爾·賈拉利, 19歲
Someone's traveling.
有人要跑路
There were whole bags of this shit there.
那邊有好幾大包這些東西
They've taken a major interest in him.
他們對他很感興趣
You have a real gift for this.
你做這個很有天賦
I guess everyone's good at something.
每個人都有擅長的事
I need to take these to some people right away.
我得立刻把這些拿給別人
I'm sorry I can't stay.
抱歉我得走了
These guys-- who are they?
這些人,他們是誰
Sweep east, let's get a better look.
向東搜索,調整視角
Okay, grab that, there.
看那里
And there.
還有那里
The one in the middle looks like Azir Makdeshi.
中間那個人看著像阿茲·馬赫什
Okay, and check that guy, too.
好,再查查那個人
Bashir Keshan. He's been one of Haqqani's guys for years.
巴希爾·凱沙,他跟了哈卡尼好幾年了
Do we recognize those vehicles?
能分清那幾輛車嗎
What are they doing?
他們在干什么
Looks like nothing.
像是無事可做
They're waiting.
他們在等
Haqqani might be coming here.
哈卡尼可能會來
This may be it.
可能是個機會
What's our protocol?
行動規程是什么
If we engage,
一旦交火
I don't see any way to protect our asset.
就沒有任何辦法保護線人了
These men are confirmed associates of Haissam Haqqani.
這些人已經確定是海賽姆·哈卡尼同黨
If the target appears, we will take him out.
目標如果出現,我們就干掉他
Alan Hensleigh-- you seen him?
阿倫·漢斯林,你看到他了嗎
No.
沒有
Anybody seen Hensleigh?
有人看到漢斯林了嗎
No, haven't seen him.
還沒見到
Hey, what does this mean-- "Saul never got on the plane"?
索爾不在飛機上,這是什么意思
Just what it says. I couldn't find him.
就是字面意思,我找不到他
Langley couldn't find him, either. So I checked.
中情局也找不到他,所以我就查了一下
He never boarded his flight,
他沒登機
and they removed his luggage. So he's still here.
行李也被搬走了,這么說他還在這里
I guess. When'd you find out?
應該是吧,你什么時候發現的
Just now.
就剛剛
Couple hours ago. You should have told me the second you knew.
幾個小時前,你發現后就應該立刻告訴我
Wider, please.
擴大搜尋范圍
What are they looking at?
他們在看什么
Is that him? Is that Haqqani?
是他嗎,是哈卡尼嗎
We need a positive I.D.
必須確認他的身份
Continue to sweep south-southeast.
繼續往東南偏南方向搜尋
Carrie. Hold on.
卡莉,等一下
We're right in the middle of it here.
我們正忙著呢
Saul's missing. He never got on his plane.
索爾不見了,他沒上飛機
We're getting an image here. Zoom in.
有圖像了,放大
That's him right there. Marking target.
就是他,標記目標
Islamabad station, we are eyes on three vehicles.
伊斯蘭堡站,我們盯住了三輛車
HVT is in sight confirmed, Haissam Haqqani.
確定有高價值目標,海賽姆·哈卡尼
Lock target. Time to go to war.
鎖定目標,準備行動
We're locking coords. Arm.
正在確定坐標,準備行動
Arming.
是
What the fuck?
操他媽的
Saul.
索爾
Holy fuck.
操他媽的
Take the shot.
射擊
Take the shot.
快射擊
Carrie. We're losing our window.
卡莉,就要錯過最佳時機了
It's Saul. Reaper One, weapons away.
是索爾,死神一號,立刻開火
That is the ex-director of the CIA-- do not shoot.
那是前中情局局長,不許開槍
Goddamn it, what did I say?
該死的,沒聽到我的話嗎
Miss Mathison.
麥吉森小姐
Take the shot, goddamn it.
快開槍啊,媽的
Wipe that fucker out!
把那混蛋給我干掉
Are you out of your mind?
你瘋了嗎
That is Saul down there.
索爾在他們手里
Saul.
是索爾
Weapons tight. We're standing down.
別開火,放棄襲擊
Which one should I follow?
我應該聽誰的
Sir?
長官