Previously on Homeland...
《國土安全》前情回顧
Why was Sandy Bachman murdered?
為什么珊迪·巴克曼會被殺
Was it you?
是你干的嗎
You give the order?
你下的命令嗎
As a favor to the general, I agreed to a chat,
將軍讓我幫他個忙,我才過來跟你聊聊
Mr. Berenson, not an interrogation.
但不接受審問,貝倫森先生
Quinn, I'm at the airport.
奎恩,我在機場
I'm looking at Farhad Ghazi as we speak.
法哈德·加齊就在我眼前
It's done.
搞定了
Good.
很好
You said you found something.
你說你找到一些東西
Several things, yeah.
不少東西
I used the key you gave me
我用你給的鑰匙
to get into Carrie Mathison's apartment.
進了卡莉·麥吉森的公寓
Clozapin?
氯氮平(治療精神分裂藥物)
The place is a fucking pharmacy.
她那兒就他媽是個藥店
I'd say that the new station chief is at least bipolar,
新站長至少患有躁郁癥
possibly beyond that.
甚至更嚴重
You have a real gift for this.
你做這個很有天賦
Hand-off complete.
交接完畢
Hand-off of what, only God knows.
他們交接了什么,只有天知道
It's a hospital, Max-- probably drugs of some kind.
旁邊是醫院,麥克斯,可能是藥
So, you were just going to leave without even saying good-bye?
你打算連再見都不說就這么走了嗎
Aayan's passport has a signaling antenna.
阿亞安護照里有個信號發射器
We're following him to the border.
我們正在跟蹤他去邊境
Yeah?
喂
Hey, it's me.
喂,是我
I had a lot of time to think, and...
我有好多時間來想事情
all I thought about was you.
結果滿腦子想的只有你
I love you.
我愛你
I love you, too.
我也愛你
These men are confirmed associates of Haissam Haqqani.
這些人已確定是海賽姆·哈卡尼同黨
If the target appears, we will take him out.
目標如果出現,我們就干掉他
That's him right there.
就是他
Armed?
準備行動
Arming.
是
What the fuck?
操他媽的
Saul.
索爾
Take the shot.
射擊
Carrie! We're losing our window.
卡莉,就要錯過最佳時機了
It's Saul. Reaper One weapons away.
是索爾,死神一號,立刻開火
That is the ex-director of the CIA-- do not shoot.
那是前中情局局長,不許開槍
Take the shot, goddamn it!
快開槍啊,媽的
Wipe that fucker out!
把那混蛋給我干掉
Are you out of your mind?!
你瘋了嗎
That is Saul down there.
索爾在他們手里
Saul.
是索爾
Mr. Director. Madam Ambassador.
局長先生,大使閣下
Welcome to Islamabad. Good to be here.
歡迎來伊斯蘭堡,很榮幸
I wish it were under happier circumstances.
真希望局勢不像現在這么緊張
When are we expecting the Pakistani delegation?
什么時候會晤巴方代表團
11:30.
11點30
I've got to say, I'm not overly confident
不得不說,讓巴方幫忙
about securing their help in Saul's release.
使索爾獲釋,我沒有什么信心
I thought you should familiarize yourself
您不如先熟悉一下
with the talking points. Thank you.
談判要點吧,謝謝
And I'm assuming you want to meet with your people first?
您應該想先跟情報站的同僚們見面吧
That would be ideal, yes.
是這么打算的
After you.
你先請
Mr. Director, this is John Redmond,
局長先生,這位是約翰·雷蒙德
the Deputy Chief of Station.
情報站副站長
Yes, we've spoken on the phone.
對,我們通過電話
And Peter you know.
彼得你認識的
Peter. Sir.
彼得,局長
When you're done upstairs, let's grab 15 minutes
等你們放下行李,我們用15分鐘
before the meeting starts.
做些會前準備
Excellent. I'll see you then.
很好,到時候見
Where's Mathison?
麥吉森呢
She's sidelined herself, sir.
她想自己靜靜,長官
Explain.
請解釋
She was overruled in the ops room.
她在行動室下的命令被否
She's feeling understandably fragile.
覺得委屈也情有可原
Overruled? You mean when the decision was made
就是拒絕執行將索爾與哈卡尼
not to take out Saul and Haqqani?
一起干掉的命令嗎
Correct.
對
Which side of the argument were you on?
你對這個爭論持什么態度
She was the boss.
她是頭兒
It was her call, in my view.
我認為她說了算
You?
你呢
She was under a hell of a lot of pressure in the moment.
她當時承受著巨大的壓力
Haqqani just executed one of her assets.
哈卡尼剛剛殺掉她一個線人
That another way of saying she wasn't thinking clearly?
也就是說她思維不清了
I'm saying... What?
我是說... 什么
She let her emotions get the better of her?
她讓情感戰勝了理智嗎
No. Quite the opposite, sir-- she took a very hard line.
恰恰相反,局長,她相當冷酷
Which you disagreed with?
而你不同意她
Yes.
是的
Thank Christ. Where is she now?
謝天謝地,她現在在哪兒
In her quarters, I think.
應該在宿舍
Well, go get her. This is no time to sulk.
去找她,沒時間自怨自艾
It's all hands on deck.
全員參加
Any luck with the nurse, Max?
護士那邊有進展嗎,麥克斯
Got a partial read on the name tag.
名牌可以部分識別
I should be able to get a match
醫務人員數據庫里
from the hospital staff database.
應該能查到
How do we know the drugs were for Haqqani himself?
我們怎么知道藥是給哈卡尼的
Because Aayan told me.
阿亞安說的
But he didn't say what they were for?
那他沒說治什么嗎
No, he didn't.
沒說
Yes, I should have asked.
好吧,我應該問的
Go ahead, say it.
直接對我說
What?
說什么
I sent him to his death.
是我害死他的
We all did.
是我們
Carrie?
卡莉
Carrie, it's Quinn. You home?
卡莉,我是奎恩,你在家嗎
Carrie?
卡莉
Carrie?
卡莉
Hello.
喂
Carrie, it's Quinn. Where are you?
卡莉,我是奎恩,你在哪
With Max and Fara.
我跟麥克斯和法拉在一塊
Lockhart's asking for you; he's pissed.
洛克哈特在找你,他很生氣
Oh, fuck.
操
Uh... tell him I'm on the way.
告訴他我馬上過去
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Trying to find Saul.
找索爾啊
What the hell you think I'm doing?
你他媽以為我在干什么
Got it.
知道了
Umme Kalsum.
安穆·卡桑姆
What?
什么
I'll tell you when I see you.
見面再跟你說
Be there in 15 minutes.
15分鐘內到
Call the second you locate her.
一發現她的位置就打給我
Six, eight, ten...
六,八,十
Six, eight, ten, twelve.
六,八,十,十二
An errant strike on a wedding party...
先是在婚禮派對上的錯誤襲擊
the murder of Sandy Bachman...
然后是珊迪·巴克曼被謀殺
and now this.
現在又是這個
Dysfunction does not begin to describe the magnitude of the problem here.
無能可不足以概括現在這一大堆爛攤子
That said,
即便如此
the people in this room represent the last, best hope
這房間里的人仍是救回索爾·貝倫森
of getting Saul Berenson back alive.
最后的,也是最大的希望
Nothing else matters.
其他都無關緊要了
With respect, sir,
恕我直言,長官
the order to keep Mr. Berenson's capture a secret
之前的命令嚴禁泄露貝倫森先生被俘一事
is hobbling our efforts to find him, severely.
這嚴重影響了我們尋找他的進度
Our agency... yours and mine...
中情局... 我們的中情局
is under attack back in Washington.
在華府正遭受各種指責
I won't add fuel to that fire.
我不會再火上澆油了
We're scouring the earth for Haissam Haqqani...
我們在滿世界搜索海賽姆·哈卡尼
that's all anyone needs to know.
所有人只要知道這點就行了
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我來晚了
Where the hell have you been?
你跑哪去了
Can we do this in my office, please?
去我辦公室說行嗎,拜托
We can do it right here.
就在這里說
I have a lead on Haqqani.
我有哈卡尼的線索了
Mr. Director?
局長先生
Hold that. What?
等等,你說什么
He has a serious medical condition...
他有嚴重的疾病
it's a good bet he's headed somewhere
他很可能會去找
proximate to a doctor who specializes in his disease.
專治他病的醫生
What's he got?
他有什么病
Well, I'm waiting for confirmation on that now.
我正在等確切消息
And in the meantime? In the meantime,
那現在呢,現在
John and everyone in the station will be killing themselves 24/7.
約翰和站里所有人會24小時在這里拼命
Yes?
說吧
The ambassador wants you to know
大使想告訴你們
the Pakistani delegation has arrived.
巴基斯坦使團已經到了
All right, Mathison, let's go.
好吧,麥吉森,我們走
Time to look these fuckers in the eye.
該見見這幫操蛋的家伙了
You realize I'm of no intelligence value to you whatsoever.
你知道我對你沒有情報價值吧
Did you say something?
你在說話嗎
I have no value to you.
我對你沒價值
Everything I know is obsolete, out of date.
我知道的都是些過時的消息
Oh... but you have already proven yourself to be of great value.
但你已經證明了自己非常有價值
How so?
此話怎樣
Here, now...
此時,此地
riding in this car, feeling the sun on my face.
坐在這車里,感受著我臉上的陽光
I can't remember the last time
我都不記得上次像這樣
I was able to travel so freely in the light of day.
在光天化日下自由出行是什么時候的事了
Do you have a wife?
你有老婆嗎
Children?
孩子呢
A wife.
有老婆
I haven't seen mine in over three years.
我已經三年多沒見過我老婆了
Too dangerous for her.
對她來說太危險
And for my sons and daughters.
對我的兒女們也是如此
Can you imagine what that's like?
你能想象那感覺嗎
No.
不能
Not knowing if you will ever see them again.
都不知道自己還能不能再見到他們
I can't imagine.
我無法想象
Well, now I know I will.
現在我知道我還會見到他們了
Thanks to you.
多虧了你
Praise God for sending me a human shield.
感謝真主給我送來了一個肉盾
Well, yes,
是的
Minister, of course we understand
部長,我們當然明白
the position you're in with the Taliban.
你在塔利班問題上的處境
Homegrown terrorists are every country's worst nightmare.
本土恐怖分子是每個國家最糟的噩夢
However, we also know...
然而,我們也知道
that you talk to these people from time to time.
你時不時會跟他們對話
We talk, we do not negotiate.
我們對話,但不會談判
In the past, you've provided them with intelligence,
過去,你給他們提供過情報
sometimes even weapons,
有時甚至還會提供武器
as a means of trying to control them.
作為控制他們的一種手段
Our strategy has always been
我們的戰略一直是
to direct their actions away from Pakistan.
引導他們的行動遠離巴基斯坦
Weapons have never been part of that equation.
可從來沒涉及過武器
Bullshit.
胡扯
Well, now is the perfect time for you to exert some of your influence.
現在是您發揮影響力的最佳時機了
That's easier said than done, Madam Ambassador.
說來容易做來難啊,大使閣下
Why is that?
此話怎樣
Saul Berenson is a prize.
索爾·貝倫森是個獎品
A big prize.
大獎品
What could my government possibly promise Mr. Haqqani
我的政府能給哈卡尼什么承諾
in return for his release?
來贖回他呢
How about we stop dancing around the issue, Minister.
我們就別在這問題上兜圈子了吧,部長
Excuse me?
您說什么
What the director is saying...
局長的意思是...
Is that it's time for a little blunt talk.
讓我們打開天窗說亮話
No one on this side of the table believes for a second
我方人員根本不相信
that Mr. Haqqani pulled any of this off by himself.
是哈卡尼先生一人成功謀劃了整件事
What do you mean... exactly?
你說這番話是什么意思
My predecessor was abducted from an international airport,
在巴基斯坦軍方和三軍情報局嚴密
protected and secured by the Pakistani military. And the ISI.
保護的國際機場,我的前任被劫走
We're doing everything we can to find out what happened.
我們正竭盡全力調查此事
And if and where security measures failed.
查證安保措施是否出現了疏漏
And we thank you in advance
我方非常感謝
for your thoroughness in the matter.
你們對此事的周全考慮
The point is, they didn't fail at all.
但重點是,這不是疏漏
They were simply ignored.
他們只是放任而已
I'm not sure I like what I think I'm being accused of.
你這種莫須有的指控似乎有些不妥吧
It's no secret that there are elements
在你們軍方和情報機關里
inside your intelligence service and armed forces
有一批人同情哈卡尼先生
who are sympathetic to Mr. Haqqani.
并不是什么秘密
Just as they were to Osama bin Laden.
就像對奧薩馬·本·拉登一樣
Now, this is totally unacceptable, Madam Ambassador.
這種指控完全不能接受,大使閣下
What's unacceptable is the double dealing your country's
你們國家幾十年來一直是騎墻派
been engaged in for decades.
才是無法接受的
Minister, please...
部長,請不要這樣...
So, here's what's going to happen.
接下來有兩條路
Either Saul Berenson gets returned to this embassy quickly and quietly,
要么將索爾·貝倫森盡快悄然送回使館
or we put Pakistan's $2 billion-a-year aid package
要么我方將立即叫停每年對巴基斯坦
under immediate review.
提供的20億美金的援助
Good day, Madam Ambassador.
再見,大使閣下
Who in God's name
哪位仙人告訴你
told you threats get you anywhere in this country?
能通過威脅手段在這個國家辦事的
Money always talks. You don't have that kind of authority.
錢能搞定一切,你沒有這樣的權力
But I do.
我有
On whose say-so?
誰授權的
The president's.
總統本人
Why wasn't I told?
為什么沒人通知我
I'm telling you now.
現在不就通知你了
A word?
能聊幾句嗎
Saul Berenson said you were smart.
索爾·貝倫森說你很聰明
I believe he called me a "Bright young man,"
實際上他說我是個機靈的年輕人
which isn't the same thing.
我覺得這跟聰明是兩回事
You were one of the last people
在他被劫走之前
to see him before he was taken.
你是最后跟他見過面的幾個人之一
Only because you sent him on a mission to stir up trouble.
那還不是因為你派他去挑起事端
That puts you at the center of this, the epicenter.
所以你現在是核心,整件事的關鍵所在
And Saul wasn't just stirring things up,
索爾不只是去挑事
he was relaying facts-- fast, firm, fundamental facts
他是在傳達事實,確鑿的基本事實
that you cannot run away from. Who's running?
讓你們根本沒法抵賴,誰在抵賴
And the ISI hard-man he told you about,
他提到的那個三軍情報局雇傭殺手
that thug on the ground directing Sandy Bachman's demise?
那個派人弄死珊迪·巴克曼的打手
That very same guy was at the airport
就是索爾失蹤當晚
the night Saul disappeared.
出現在機場的人
Are you all right?
你沒事吧
Do you always talk this fast?
你的語速總是這么快嗎
Oh, am I?
我說得快嗎
I'm talking fast? Very.
我語速很快,非常快
You're upset-I understand.
你很難過,我能理解
No, "Upset" Doesn't begin to cover it.
不,我的心情已經不能用難過來形容了
Well, I want you to know
我只想讓你清楚
I have no idea who this hard-man is that you're talking about.
我不知道你口中說的這個雇傭殺手是誰
His name is Farhad Ghazi.
他叫法哈德·加齊
Check the passenger manifest.
查一下旅客名單
East India Air, flight 223
東印度航空, 223號航班
to Johannesburg.
飛往約翰內斯堡
I will. Or better yet,
我會去查的,或者還是
check the CCTV tapes from the airport that day.
查一下那天機場的監控錄像吧
We've been over every inch of that footage.
那些錄像我們都一幀一幀地看過了
What, you have?
你親眼看過了嗎
Forensics has.
鑒證組的人看過了
ISI forensics?
三軍情報局的鑒證組
Yes. Right.
是的,那就對了
So you see my problem.
現在你知道問題出在哪里了
More accusations.
都是欲加之罪
So prove me wrong-- show me those tapes.
那就證明我是錯的,給我看錄像帶
Fine.
好吧
No, I mean all of them.
全部的錄像我都要
We can go there right now. Go where?
我們現在就可以過去,去哪兒
To the airport. My driver will take us.
機場,我的司機會開車送我們過去
I need 30 minutes. I'll meet you there.
先給我半個小時,我到時候過去找你
Terminal three.
3號航站樓
Right next to Customs.
就在海關旁邊
Hey there.
你好
Sir.
先生
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Drafting a letter of resignation.
我在寫辭職信
You, uh... sure you want to do that?
你確定要這么做嗎
It's not even a question.
沒有任何疑問
My position here is no longer tenable.
我在這兒已經沒有實權了
Why? What happened?
為什么,怎么了
Another example of the State Department being
國務院在外交政策上沒有發言權
dialed out of a foreign policy debate.
又新添了一個案例
Tell me.
跟我說說
Every single one of the White House's assurances to me
每一個白宮給我的保證
just went out the window.
全都作廢了
You're exaggerating, Martha. Am I?
你小題大做了,瑪莎,是嗎
The president's using the aid package to leverage Saul's release.
總統用援助計劃作為釋放索爾的籌碼
So? Without consulting me.
那又如何,都沒跟我商討一下
Without informing me.
甚至都沒通知我一聲
The first I heard of it was in front of the delegation.
我還是從代表團那兒聽來的
And? I was made to look like a complete asshole, Dennis.
然后呢,他們讓我看起來像個混蛋,丹尼斯
Small price to pay, don't you think,
付出一些代價而已嘛
if it gets Saul back?
為了救回索爾
The sheer incompetence.
我完全像個白癡
Andrew Lockhart opens his mouth and proceeds to undermine
安德魯·洛克哈特一張嘴就毀掉了
every important relationship I've made here.
我在這里苦心經營的所有重要人際關系
So rebuild them.
那就再重新建立
You're good, Martha-- you can do that.
你很厲害,瑪莎,你能做到的
But you will not give up your life's work.
但你不能放棄畢生的事業
I won't let you.
我決不允許
I thought leaving here would be music to your ears.
我以為離開這里會讓你興高采烈
Thought you hated Pakistan.
你不是討厭巴基斯坦嗎
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe it's starting to grow on me.
也許我開始習慣了
You asleep?
你睡著了嗎
Hardly.
怎么可能
You're gonna have to talk to me sooner or later.
你遲早得跟我談談的
I get why you did what you did, believe me.
我明白你為什么那樣做,真的
Oh, you do?
是嗎
Yeah.
是的
Which doesn't mean I think you were right.
但不代表我認同你的做法
Taking out Haqqani when we had the chance was the correct call.
抓住機會干掉哈卡尼是正確的決定
Even with Saul in the way?
不惜犧牲掉索爾嗎
Even with Saul in the way.
不惜犧牲掉索爾
Harsh as that sounds.
聽著可能挺刺耳
Sounds pretty fucking harsh.
相當他媽的刺耳
The thing is, Saul would have agreed had he had a vote.
實際上,索爾自己也會同意這樣做的
What makes you say that?
這話從何說起
You don't think he's mortified right now?
你不覺得他現在會感覺羞愧嗎
Humiliated?
感覺恥辱嗎
Mountains are about to be moved on his behalf, lives risked.
人們因為他大動干戈,命喪黃泉
He'd do anything right now to avoid that-- he'd put a bullet
他會竭力避免這種事,如果有的選
in his own brain if he could.
他會對著自己的頭開一槍
It's not Saul I'm worried about.
我擔心的不是索爾
Truth is, I'm grateful not to have him on my conscience, too.
說實話,不為他感到內疚我已經很知足了
I feel shitty enough about Aayan as it is.
阿亞安的死已經夠讓我難受了
Can we just jump straight to gate 46, please?
能直接跳到46號門嗎
Starting at 10:27 P.M.
從10點27分開始
I'm afraid that's not possible.
恐怕不行
Why not?
為什么
The cameras covering gates 40 through 53 were down that night.
覆蓋40到53號門的監控那晚壞了
Down?
壞了
Yes. Is that true?
是嗎,真的嗎
I don't know-I wasn't working at the time.
不知道,我那晚不當班
But it happens. What happens?
那這事常有,什么事常有
The system crashes.
系統崩潰
Software trouble. Software trouble.
軟件故障,軟件故障
What do you have to show us?
有什么能給我們看的
Play it.
播放
So there's nothing from the actual gate
就是說貝倫森先生真正失蹤的地方
where Mr. Berenson actually disappeared?
我們什么都看不到嗎
Apparently not. That doesn't strike you as suspicious?
很明顯,你們不覺得這很可疑嗎
It strikes me as unfortunate.
確實很可疑
What about Farhad Ghazi? You have any footage of him?
法哈德·加齊呢,有他的身影嗎
We were just looking for that before you got here.
你們來之前,我們剛查過
And? Nothing so far.
結果呢,目前沒查到
You warned them we were coming, didn't you?
我們來之前你給他們通風了吧
Excuse me? You heard me.
什么意思,你聽得很清楚
Where did they dump the evidence?
他們把證據扔到哪里了
Hey, where's he going?
他要去哪里
Excuse me.
請等一下
What's in the briefcase?
箱子里有什么
Nothing. Nothing?
什么都沒有,沒有
It's empty? Doesn't look empty to me.
空的嗎,我看不像是空的
Just some paper.
只有些文件
Well, show me. Trust me.
讓我看看,相信我
Nobody in here is hiding anything.
這里沒人搞鬼
You have my word.
我向你保證
Prove it.
證明一下
His lunch.
他的午飯
Find her? We've spoken to her parents
找到她了嗎,我們跟她的父母
and her supervisor at the hospital.
還有她醫院的上司談過
Nobody's seen her for two days.
近兩天沒人見過她
Have the police been notified?
報過警了嗎
Her father was at the station this morning.
她父親今早來站里了
Everybody's very worried.
所有人都很擔心
Yeah, me included.
嗯,包括我
We should keep looking though, right?
我們還是要繼續查吧
No. Why not?
不用了,為什么
Tell her, Max.
告訴她,麥克斯
I'd really rather not.
還是算了吧
Because either she's dead and dumped, Fara,
因為她要么被滅口后拋尸,法拉
or alive and no one will ever find her.
要么是被藏起來,沒人能找得到
So... concentrate on Kiran Jafari instead.
所以,重心轉移到基蘭·賈法里身上
Aayan's friend.
阿亞安的朋友
Girlfriend. If there's anybody else
女友,如果還能有誰
who knows what that medicine is for, it's her.
知道藥是用來干什么的,就是她了
Sir.
長官
What is it?
怎么了
We got a green Mercedes entering Miranshah.
有一輛綠色奔馳車進入米蘭沙赫
It's moving in the general direction of Haqqani's compound.
正在向哈卡尼基地的方向行駛
Get Mathison up here now.
馬上把麥吉森叫來
Look at this.
看這個
It's a goddamn homecoming,
簡直是該死的凱旋游行
right under our noses.
就在我們眼皮底下
Marwand...
馬萬德
My son is apologizing to you.
我兒子在跟你道歉
Come.
過來
We go in.
我們進去吧
Is that them?
是他們嗎
Is Saul with them?
索爾也在嗎
You just missed him. They went inside.
你剛錯過他,他們進去了
Well, what's the plan?
那接下來怎么辦
What are our options?
我們有什么方案
Assets in the area?
那地方有線人嗎
Special ops nearby?
特種部隊呢
John?
約翰
Miranshah's been extremely difficult to penetrate, source-wise,
米蘭沙阿非常排外,極難打入內部
and we haven't had ground teams operating in the area
在丹德達巴科爾空襲事件后
since the airstrike on Dande Darpa Khel.
那里就沒有我們的地面人員了
What about flying in a rescue mission from Afghanistan?
從阿富汗一側進行空降營救呢
To do what?
干什么
Uh, rescue Saul.
營救索爾
Come on, Carrie.
不可能,卡莉
What? That's a major operation.
為什么,這可是重大行動
Many, many weeks of planning, at least.
至少得計劃好幾周
No, no, no. It has to happen today.
不,不,必須得今天救
They'll be gone again as soon as night falls.
夜幕一落他們就會再次消失
Well, you can't just dismiss it out of hand.
不能讓機會溜走
Abbottabad presented far fewer challenges.
獵殺本·拉登都沒這么有挑戰性
That took half a year to pull off.
那都準備了半年
This is Saul we're talking about.
這可是索爾
Three weeks ago, the Pakistani army
三周前,巴基斯坦軍方
lost two helicopters and 80 men in the same neck of the woods.
在那里損失了兩架直升機和八十人
It's impenetrable up there,
那邊根本突破不了
even when they're not expecting us.
突襲都沒機會
So you're saying Saul's fucked?
你是說索爾完蛋了
And we do... what? We just give up?
那我們干嘛,就這么放棄嗎
Go get a fucking drink maybe?
出去他媽喝一杯嗎
You're shouting, Carrie.
卡莉別吼
No-- because we need to figure this out.
不,因為我們得想出辦法
What, am I just talking to myself, here?
我現在是在自說自話嗎
What's gotten into you?
你中邪了嗎
Nothing. Nothing.
沒,沒有
We all get the stakes here.
我們都在想辦法
Right.
沒錯
Yeah... I know.
沒錯,我知道
You know what? I just... I need a minute.
算了,我休息一會兒
Take ten.
多休息會兒
Take whatever you need.
休息多久都行
Okay, thank you.
行,謝謝
Get me a dedicated line to the White House
幫我接通白宮專線
and special ops pitches from Kabul Station, ASAP.
讓喀布爾站盡快把特種部隊的部署傳過來
Maybe there's a way.
也許能有辦法
Fuck.
操
What were they shouting at you in the street?
他們在街上朝你喊什么
It means Arrow of God.
意思是神之箭
From my days fighting with the Mujahideen.
我與圣戰者一起斗爭時的口號
Please, eat.
請吃
Thank you.
謝謝
So many years at war.
戰爭這么多年
Aren't you tired of it?
你不累嗎
I know I am.
我就很累
Well, you could've just left us alone, you know.
那你們可以別管我們做什么啊
After you hit us on 9/11?
在你實施911襲擊后嗎
I don't think so.
我看不行
Please.
拜托
By all means speak freely, but also honestly.
你想怎么說都行,但要尊重事實
We did not fly those planes into the World Trade Center;
我們沒有派飛機撞世貿大廈
Al-Qaeda did.
是基地組織干的
You gave Al-Qaeda sanctuary.
但你庇護基地組織
You harbored Osama Bin Laden.
你保護奧薩馬·本·拉登
Bin Laden was a Saudi.
本·拉登是沙特人
15 of the hijackers were also Saudis.
有15個劫機犯也是沙特人
I don't see you invading that country.
你們并沒有侵略那個國家
We came here to kill or capture
我們是來追殺或逮捕
those directly responsible.
那些直接責任人
And you stayed
你們一直留在這里
and stayed and stayed...
就這么待著,待著
and destroyed our culture and our religion.
摧毀我們的文化和信仰
That's not true.
不是這樣的
America despises what it cannot understand.
美國人蔑視自己不能理解的東西
And your way is better?
你們的信仰就更好嗎
Only Islam offers a formula
只有伊斯蘭教告訴世人
for creating a just and godly society...
創造公正神圣社會的準則
Your version of Islam is regressive and backward.
你對伊斯蘭教的認識腐朽又落后
Whatever the Prophet did, we must follow.
先知的預言,我們必須服從
Subjugate women?
歧視婦女
Slaughter the nonbelievers?
屠殺無信仰者
Strap on suicide bombs?
制造人肉炸彈
I hardly remember reading that in the Hadith.
我不記得圣訓里還有這些
Be careful, my friend.
說話注意點,朋友
You have taught an entire generation
你們教導了整整一代人
to live with one foot in the afterlife.
過著一腳踏進棺材的生活
We do what is necessary to win back our homeland.
我們盡一切可能奪回自己的國土
You just executed your nephew.
你剛殺了你侄子
And before that,
這之前
you sacrificed his family in an airstrike.
你還在空襲中犧牲了他的家庭
How was that necessary?
這些都是必要的嗎
You point your finger at Islam.
你這是指責伊斯蘭教
But if Christianity is to be judged
但如果按照給眾生
by the misery it has caused mankind,
帶來多少痛苦去判斷基督教
who would ever be a Christian?
誰還會信基督教呢
I'm a Jew.
我是猶太人
Yeah, well...
好吧...
Hello.
喂
Hey.
喂
Did I wake you?
吵醒你了嗎
What's going on?
什么事
Kiran Jafari just started
基蘭·賈法里在醫院
a 12-hour shift at the hospital.
剛開始值一個12小時的班
What time is it?
現在幾點了
6:07.
6點07
Pick me up at 6:30.
6點30來接我
Sure, we could always get lucky,
假設我們每次都走運
but risk to reward on this is not good.
但這次成功的幾率實在太小
Explain.
解釋一下
Well, we've got to plan
我們應該假設
on them having a pretty good idea we're coming.
他們對我們的到來做好了充分準備
Which means throwing a lot of manpower at the problem,
這就代表我們得派很多人
which means potential for casualties
這意味著傷亡數量
goes through the roof.
會非常大
Not to mention the fact
更不用提
they could just execute Mr. Berenson at any time,
他們可以隨時處決貝倫森先生
and then what are we doing there in the first place?
如果這樣的話我們為什么要去救他呢
Let me know as soon as you have something
如果你想到了其它可行的方法
you feel is viable.
馬上告訴我
Yes, sir.
是,長官
Kiran!
基蘭
Kiran.
基蘭
My name is Carrie MacPherson.
我是卡莉·麥克弗森
What? We need to talk.
怎么了,我們得談談
Well, what about?
談什么
I'm writing an article about Aayan Ibrahim.
我在寫一篇有關阿亞安·易卜拉欣的報道
You're the journalist?
你就是那個記者
Yes.
是的
I've heard all about you. Well, I...
你的事情我都知道,好吧,我
I need to ask you some questions.
我得問你一些問題
Where is Aayan?
阿亞安在哪里
Did he run away to London yet?
他已經逃到倫敦了嗎
No. Is he still with you?
沒有,他還跟你在一起嗎
No. Well, where did he go then?!
沒有,那他去哪里了
To see... to see his uncle.
去看...去見他的叔叔了
His uncle? To take him medicine.
他叔叔,把藥帶給他
Are you sure?
你確定
Do you... do you know what this medicine is?
你知道是什么藥嗎
What... No, I know nothing about his uncle.
什么藥,關于他叔叔我一無所知
Aa-Aayan... Aayan bought the medicine
阿亞安從一個護士里買了藥
from a nurse right here in this hospital.
就在這所醫院
Her name is... Shit. Fuck!
她的名字是... 操
Fuck, what's her name? Do... do you...
操,她的名字是什么,你知道
Fuck! Do you... do you know this nurse?
操,你認識這名護士嗎
This nurse who sold him the drugs?
把藥賣給他的護士
No. Yes, you do.
不認識,你肯定認識
Umme Kalsum. That's her name.
安穆·卡桑姆,她叫這名字
That is her name. Never heard of her.
就是這個名字,我不認識這個人
Excuse me. What are you doing?!
不好意思,你在干什么
What, are you fucking stalking me?
搞什么,你他媽在跟蹤我嗎
You can't just come into this hospital and harass the staff!
你不能就這樣跑到醫院里來騷擾員工
She knows something.
她肯定知道什么
I need you to leave, please.
你必須得離開
Who the fuck do you think you are? Okay.
你他媽以為你是誰,好吧
I am trying very hard to be patient,
我的忍耐是有限度的
and I really don't want to hurt you.
我不想傷到你
Oh, because you "care" for me? What?
因為你"關心"我嗎,什么
Do I have to listen to that shit all over again?
我又得聽你說一堆廢話嗎
That's it, you leave me no choice.
好了,你讓我別無選擇
Get your hands off me. Get your hands off me!
把你的手拿開,把手拿開
No. No, no, no, no.
不,不行
No. No, I'm fine.
不行,我沒事
I'm fine. Let go of me.
我沒事,放開我
I'm fine! Get off of me!
我沒有問題,放開我
In your estimation,
根據你的分析
are Haqqani and Saul still in that house?
哈卡尼和索爾還在那房子里嗎
Images from the drone are unreadable at this hour, sir,
現在無人機傳回的畫面無法分析
so there's no way of telling.
所以什么都說不準
Do you know where we are?
你知道我們在哪里嗎
Three hours on dirt roads--
在泥土路上開了三個小時
I'm guessing somewhere in the tribal areas.
我猜是在某個部落區域
Eight miles that way
再往那邊開八英里
at the end of the valley...
山谷盡頭
Afghanistan.
是阿富汗
The graveyard of empires.
帝國的墳墓
Come in.
進來吧
Sir?
先生
The ambassador's here.
大使來了
Okay.
好的
Turn on the light, will you?
能麻煩你開下燈嗎
You heard anything?
你有什么消息了嗎
I want you to know that your outburst this morning
我想讓你知道,你今早的情緒爆發
may have seriously jeopardized four years of careful diplomacy.
可能嚴重影響我四年苦心經營的外交關系
Given the circumstances, it was hardly an outburst.
根據當時的情況考慮,這不算什么爆發
And probably not all that surprising to the delegation.
而且代表團應該見怪不怪了
So, have you made any progress on your end?
那么,你現在取得了什么進展
We're in a holding pattern.
我們等待時機
Langley-speak for no, not really.
就是中情局語"沒進展"的意思
It's an actual holding pattern.
確實是等待時機
Would probably be good to have the Pakistanis back on side.
也許讓巴基斯坦人別管閑事是對的
Probably.
也許吧
Yes. Well, in an effort to mend fences,
沒錯,為了修補關系
I've been working back channels all day.
我一天都在通過私下的渠道努力
And there may be a development.
也許現在有了點進展
Which is what? - 15 minutes ago, I received
什么進展, -15分鐘前
a call from the foreign minister,
我接到外交部長打來的電話
saying he might have some positive news.
他說他那邊可能有些好消息
And?
然后呢
He wouldn't go any further over the phone
他不肯在電話里細說
but intimated he was still working on it,
但是暗示我他還在努力
and he'll be here at 7:00, in person, to brief me.
七點他會親自來這里跟我做簡報
I should be at that meeting.
我到時候應該在場
But this time we're gonna do it my way.
但這次要按照我的方式來
Fine.
沒問題
Where-where are we going?
你們要把我帶去哪里
No, please!
不,求你了
Salaam Alaikum.
愿你平安
My apologies.
送上我最真誠的歉意
Hopefully your stay here will be short.
希望你不用在這里久留
What am I waiting for?
我會被怎么處置
For me to take back Afghanistan.
我會帶你回阿富汗
Just as we did from the British and the Russians before you.
跟我們之前同英國人和俄國人做的事一樣
You and who else?
除了你還有誰
You really think you're the only one making a move?
你真以為只有你們采取行動了嗎
Different factions, not just the Taliban,
不同的勢力,不止是塔利班
already gearing up for that fight.
都準備好了戰斗
America is about to exchange
美國準備用
a number of important prisoners for you,
很多重要的囚犯來交換你
who I will return to their provinces.
我會把他們送回他們的故鄉
As heroes.
讓英雄凱旋
As servants of Afghanistan.
作為阿富汗的公仆
Prisoner exchange
這種水平的
on that level--
囚犯交換
they'll never agree to it.
他們絕不會同意的
I told you...
我說過了
I'm not that valuable.
我沒那么重要
The director of the CIA is already in Islamabad.
中情局局長已經抵達伊斯蘭堡
Sent by your president
受你們的總統委派
to negotiate your return at any cost.
不惜一切代價,贖回你
It has already begun.
交換已經開始了
What is this?
干嘛啊
What is this place?
這是什么地方
Where are you taking me?
你們要帶我去哪里
Oh, shit!
我操
Don't!
別
Don't.
別
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
No. No.
不可能不可能
Don't be scared.
別害怕
Hey, don't be scared! No.
別害怕,滾
Get the fuck away from me.
別他媽靠近我
Don't be sca... you're safe.
別害怕,你很安全
Come on, Carrie.
冷靜,卡莉
Come on.
冷靜
Come on, Carrie.
冷靜,卡莉
Carrie, look at me.
卡莉,看著我
Show...
看
Hey, come on, show me those eyes.
來,眼睛看著我
Come on, open those eyes.
來,睜開眼睛
Show me those eyes.
眼睛看著我
See, see, I'm not gonna hurt you.
瞧,我不會傷害你的
No.
不
Fuck! Wake up! Wake up!
我操,快醒醒,快醒醒
Stop it! Cut it out!
住手,別鬧了
No, I...
不,我...
I was there.
當時我在場
I saw you.
我看見你了
You were dead.
你死了
Your mind's playing tricks on you.
你的大腦在欺騙你
You've had a rough night...
這是一個難熬的夜晚
A rough night? Are you fucking kidding me?
難熬的夜晚,你他媽開什么玩笑
It's over now. It's over, I'm here.
結束了,結束了,我在這里
I'm right here.
我在這里
No. No, no, no. I'm here.
不不不,我在這里
You're not.
你不可能
You're not. I know you're not.
你不在,我知道你不可能
Why not?
為什么
Is it so hard to believe?
很難相信嗎
I want to.
我想相信
I w... I...
我...我...
I want... I want to believe.
我想相信
Then do.
那就相信吧
Here.
來
See?
瞧
You...
你...
Yes.
是我
It's really you.
真的是你
Yes, it's me.
對,是我
Why are you so cold?
你為什么冷冰冰的
What's the matter?
怎么了
You are mad at me.
你在生我的氣
I'm not.
我沒有
Yes, you are.
不,你生氣了
I'm not. You hate me.
我沒有,你恨我
You've come back to punish me for what I've done.
你是回來懲罰我的所作所為
You're not making sense again.
你又在說胡話了
I'm making perfect sense.
我沒有說胡話
And maybe you're right.
也許你是對的
Maybe... maybe that is the awful truth.
也許,這就是殘酷的事實
Maybe I just need to say it out loud.
也許我只需要大聲說出來
Say what?
說什么
I was willing to let you die.
我讓你去送死
Listen to me, I don't know what you're talking about.
聽我說,我不知道你什么意思
No one has died.
沒有人死
Yes, they have.
不,有人死了
Yes, they have.
不,有人死了
They have.
有人死了
Not me.
我沒死
I'm here, I'm right in front of you.
我在這里,就在你眼前
I'm right...
我在這里
Come here, come here, come here, come here.
來來來
Come here.
過來
Hey, come here.
過來
I'm here. You're safe now.
我在這里,你安全了
Oh, Brody, Brody, Brody...
布洛迪,布洛迪,布洛迪
Who's Brody?
布洛迪是誰
Who's Brody?
布洛迪是誰