Previously on "Pretty Little Liars".
《美少女的謊言》前情提要
Oh, careful, Em, they're already pretty strong.
少倒點兒,艾米,這酒勁挺大的
I've gotten really good at this. Forget it.
我很能喝的,瞎說
She was driving that night, guys. I remembered.
我記起了,那晚開車的人是她
You have to promise not to tell.
你們得保證不告訴別人
That you can see?
你復明的事嗎
I am still a target. You owe it to me.
我現在還是目標,這是你們欠我的
All of you!
你們都欠我
My mom was in a car accident.
我媽媽遭遇車禍了
She felt like someone was trying to run her off the road.
就好像有人故意把她撞出馬路似的
Are you Emily Fields? Yes.
你是艾米麗·菲爾茲嗎,是我
I'm Maya's cousin Nate.
我是瑪雅的表哥,內特
What was my mother doing here? I can't talk.
我媽媽來這里干什么,我不能說
My new attorney made me promise.
我向我的律師保證過了
It's Lucas. What is he doing out so late? Shh!
是盧卡斯,他這么晚在外面干什么呢
There's no more "A", So why are you lying to me now?
A已經不存在了,你為什么還要騙我
I feel like I only exist in half of your life.
我覺得我只存在于你生活中的一部分
I'm done, hanna.
我受夠了,漢娜
What do you think Mona said to Wilden?
你們覺得夢娜會跟威爾登說什么
If she knows that we were at Ali's grave that night
如果她知道那晚咱們在艾莉的墳墓那
we would be in jail right now.
咱們現在就已經在監獄里了
I thought Hanna was joining us for dinner.
還以為漢娜會跟我們一起吃飯
Hanna hasn't eaten since Tuesday.
周二開始她就沒吃過東西
Should we grab a pizza and go over there?
我們要買個披薩過去看看嗎
No, unless the topping is Caleb.
沒用的,除非披薩上灑得配料是凱勒
If you guys want to to see her, can you just go without me?
你們要是想去看她的話,別拉上我
I already feel bad enough that I convinced her to tell Caleb.
感覺糟透了,我還勸她告訴凱勒真相
With or without you she was backed into a corner.
你去不去,她都已被逼至絕境
This "A" does not feel like a high school girl playing games.
這個A可不像在跟我們過家家了
Ok, well, if you figure out those rules,
你要是理出頭緒了
can you tell the rest of us?
能告訴我們幾個嗎
You know what? I'm not really hungry.
我還真不太餓
Me either.
我也不餓
My stomach's in a knot.
我的胃都麻木
So's my neck.
我的脖子也是
I haven't been able to brush the back of my head in, like, a year and a half.
我都有一年半沒去推拿我的后腦勺了
Spence, don't let Wilden freak you out.
斯賓塞,別被威爾登嚇到
Ok, if the police really knew that we were lying about the lake house
要是警方真知道湖邊小屋的事我們說了謊
not just the lake house.
不只是湖邊小屋
What about the negatives of that picture,
照片的底片
Ali's missing body, all the things we buried with her
艾莉不見的尸體,她所有的陪葬品
any of that could get us arrested.
任何一件事都足以逮捕我們
It's my neck again.
我脖子又疼了
Are they going to Jenna's? Garrett's.
他們是要去詹娜家嗎,加勒特的家
Well, who else lives in his house besides his parents?
除了他的父母誰還住在這里
I don't think they've been outside since he was arrested.
自他被拘捕后他們可不咋出門了
Having a son in jail for two murders
你要是有個兩宗命案在身的兒子
might keep you indoors.
也會閉門不出
That's his mom. That's Mrs. Reynolds.
那是他媽媽,雷諾茲太太
You guys. What? What is it? What?
姐妹們,什么,是什么東西
What? There, over there.
什么,那里,在那里
There was a hoodie watching.
有個穿連帽衫的人在盯著看
What are you saying?
你在說些什么
You think "A" was out here watching us?
你覺得A在這里監視我們嗎
Are you sure?
確定嗎
Why, why would "A" care about Garrett's mother?
為什么A會來關心加勒特的媽媽
Maybe "A" wanted her out of the house.
也許A是想讓她離開這間房子
Here's your brighteye.
你的咖啡
Oh. Thank you.
謝謝
And the world's biggest bear claw.
還有世界上最大塊的熊掌杏仁餅
What's in here?
這里面是什么
They had that turkey baguette on the menu that you love.
他們菜單上有你愛吃的土耳其面包
You got me two of them.
你給我買了兩塊
And...roasted veggies and pickles.
還有烤蔬菜跟腌菜
Pickles come with.
腌菜是贈品
Ah. Well, let me
讓我還你...
Oh, no. It's my treat.
不用,我請客
What? You'll have something for later.
安啦,下次你買單就好
Okay, you have one lime in your fridge. One.
你冰箱里就剩一個檸檬了,一個
And it's growing fur.
它都爛得發霉了
Thank you, I appreciate it,
謝謝,不甚感激
but you don't have to feed me.
但你不用接濟我的
I have my savings, my tutoring gigs
我有存款,還有輔導費
I'm fine. Really.
我挺好,真的
It's just a turkey
只不過是一塊土耳其...
it's not necessary.
沒必要這樣
I have to get going. I have an interview at 8:30.
我得走了,八點半還有個面試
Hello? Still want a ride? Yeah.
喂,還要搭車嗎,要的
Please, just give me back my stuff!
拜托,把我的東西還我
Paige?
佩奇
Hey, Emily. What's up?
好啊,艾米麗,怎么了
I've been meaning to call you.
我一直想打電話給你的
You have? Why?
你打了嗎,為什么
I was wondering if you were free tomorrow night.
不知道你明晚是否有空
For? I got tickets to see the Katy Perry movie.
干什么,我有凱蒂·佩里的電影票
Hanna's a big fan, but turns out she has other stuff going on.
漢娜可迷她了,但她有別的事要處理
Boy stuff.
男友的事
Come on, a behindthescenes look at miss "firework".
別猶豫了,還有《煙火》的幕后花絮呢
Don't you want to know what makes her sizzle?
你不想看看她炸毛的樣子嗎
It'll be fun. You in?
肯定很有趣,來嗎
I guess.
好吧
I haven't heard from you since
你很久沒和我聯系了,自從
I know. I've had a ton of makeup tests to do,
我知道,當時在準備一些科目的補考
and senior year's been kicking my butt.
高三生活讓我焦頭爛額
If you don't want to go. No, I do.
如果你不想去的話,我想去
That's not it.
不是因為這個
I just thought you were avoiding me.
我以為你是有意躲著我
I wasn't avoiding you.
我沒有躲著你
Mmaybe I was, but not intentionally.
是沒和你聯系,但真不是有意為之
I've just been going through a lot
最近經歷的事情太多
and needed to figure some stuff out.
我需要時間理清思緒
Okay. Let's do it.
好,我們一起去吧
Fresh start, right? Yeah.
重新開始,對嗎,沒錯
You said tomorrow night?
那就明晚吧
You haven't heard?
你不知道嗎
She had more surgery before school.
開學前她又接受了手術
She can see again.
她重見光明了
I'm happy for her. It's pretty amazing.
我真替她感到開心,太不可思議了
Mrs. Welch was slobbering all over her in the parking lot.
韋爾奇夫人在停車場就對她垂涎三尺了
Text me deets about Katy Perry.
給我短信電影介紹
See you tomorrow.
明天見
Congratulations. Thanks.
恭喜你,謝謝
Hey, what are you still doing here?
你還在這里做什么
What are you still doing here?
你又在這里做什么
I'm the mother. I get an answer first.
我是你媽媽,你先回答我
I don't feel well.
心情不好
Have you heard from Caleb?
有凱勒的消息了嗎
Do we know how his mother is?
知道她媽媽怎么樣了嗎
I would if he'd respond to my texts.
他要是回我短信了,我就知道了
Listen, I know you two left things unresolved.
聽著,我知道你們還有問題沒有解決
It's resolved. He left me.
都解決了,他拋棄了我
Hanna, that's just for right now.
漢娜,這只是暫時的
Okay? You don't know what the future might hold.
你無法預料未來會如何
But the future's not gonna hold much of anything
但如果你不接受教育
if you don't get an education. You need to go to school.
未來更加無可預料,所以你得去上學
Do you have plans tomorrow?
你明天晚上有事嗎
Uh...yeah.
有
I'm going to listen to every sad song I've ever downloaded, on repeat.
我要循環聽我下載所有悲傷情歌
My boss volunteered the bank staff to help out
我的老板讓所有銀行員工志愿幫助
at a rummage sale at the church.
在教堂舉行的義賣活動
We're still short a couple of people.
我們還缺一些人手
Oh, no, please don't. It'll be fun.
千萬別喊我去,會很有意思的
You can help sort the clothes.
你可以幫助分類衣服
You love clothes. New clothes.
你最愛衣服了,新衣服
Really?
真的嗎
Fine. Send me to church.
好吧,把我打發到教堂去吧
Hanna.
漢娜
Gonna go to school wearing that?
你就穿這身去學校嗎
Whatever.
無所謂了
Right.
好吧
What happened to keeping a low profile?
她怎么突然這么高調行事了
Staying blind because she's a target?
不是因為被人盯上了所以要裝瞎子嗎
Look at her. How can you miss her?
看看她,根本無法忽視她
She's been gliding around
在校園招搖過市
school all day like a thanksgiving float.
就像一只感恩節花車
We should say something to her. No. Wait.
我們得和她談談,別,等等
Did you get Aria's text about Lucas
你收到艾瑞亞關于盧卡斯
and the photo studio?
和照相館的短信了嗎
Yeah. What was that about?
收到了,那是怎么回事
Aria says that she knows the photographer who owns the studio,
艾瑞亞說她認識開這家照相館的攝影師
and it's on the same block
也是在同一個街區
where she and Hanna saw Lucas on that night.
她和漢娜那晚看到了盧卡斯
So now we think Lucas
所以你們覺得是盧卡斯
took the photos in the graveyard?
拍了在墓地的照片嗎
Well, maybe, but then why was he pounding to get in there?
極有可能,但他為什么要敲碎入口進去呢
I can't think about this now. I have a calculus test.
現在別和我提這個,我還得準備微積分考試
Wait, Em. There's something else.
等等,艾米,還有一件事
My mom left her tablet out on the table this morning.
我媽媽早上把這個留在桌子上了
What is this? They're letting Garrett out.
這是什么,他們要讓加勒特出來
To see his mother. It's called compassionate furlough.
去見他媽媽,這叫人文關懷休假
What has he done to deserve compassion?
他做了什么值得被關懷
She's probably really sick.
他媽媽可能真的病危了
So basically they're giving him a getoutofjailfree card?
也就是說他們給了他張免費出獄卡
This just might be his last time to say goodbye to her.
這可能是他見他媽媽的最后一面
At least he gets a chance.
至少他還有機會見最后一面
Do you want to talk about this later? What's there to talk about?
你想晚點再談談嗎,還有什么好談的
We have no power who cares what we think?
我們沒權沒勢,誰在乎我們怎么想
I do.
我在乎
What if "A" put Garrett's mom in the hospital
如果是"A"把加勒特的媽媽送進醫院
to get Garrett out of jail?
為了把加勒特救出來呢
Maybe the plan is to meet
或許這個計劃就是為了
up with the person who's really helping him.
與真正在幫助他的人碰面
It would explain what Aria saw hiding in the shadows last night.
這也就解釋了那晚艾瑞亞看到的陰影是什么
Em, Mona might not be the only person
艾米,夢娜可能不是唯一一個
in rosewood who owns a black hoodie.
在玫瑰鎮有黑帽衫的人
Don't look. She's coming over here. Who?
別轉頭,她過來了,誰
The float. She's carrying something. Envelopes.
那花車,她手里拿著東西,是信封
What's in them? Anthrax.
里面裝著什么,炭疽病
Hi. Here's one for you, and one for you.
嗨,給你一個,給你一個
I haven't seen Aria or Hanna.
我沒看見艾瑞亞和漢娜
Can I trust that you'll pass them on?
能麻煩你們帶給她們么
What is this?
這是什么
Oh, they're invitations. It's my birthday.
我生日的邀請函
And you recovered just in time.
你康復的真是時候
The doctors say it's a positive outcome.
醫生說結果很樂觀
No. What the hell is this Jenna?
不是這個,我是說你這么做什么意思,詹娜
I thought you needed protection. We had a deal.
我以為你需要保護,我們說好了的
Well, this is the new deal:
那約個新約定
I feel a lot safer when I'm in charge of what happens to me.
我覺得生活在自己的掌控下才是真正安全
Hope to see you at the party.
聚會上見
Can you take a pot of decaf over to the alcove?
你帶壺低咖的去小間
Oh, and please tell me you're free tomorrow night.
拜托你明晚一定要有空
Why?
怎么了
The guest list keeps expanding,
賓客名單越來越長
so might need you to work this birthday party.
生日聚會或許需要你來幫忙
Well, I can't, because I'm on the guest list.
我不行,我也是客人
Oh. That's perfect. You're already gonna be here anyway.
那正好,反正你都要來這兒
How often do you get paid to go to a party?
參加派對,又有工資可拿
But I wasn't gonna come because I have other plans.
但我不打算來,我有別的安排
Well, they better include showing up here and keeping your job.
那最好有來這兒保住你的工作
I thought I put the quinceanera photos in this book.
我記得把成人禮的照片夾到這本書里了
I need a sherpa.
我真需要個搬運工
Oh. Thanks, Emily. Have you met Laurel?
謝啦,艾米麗,這是勞瑞爾
She's taking the pictures at my party.
她負責給聚會照相
Laurel Tuchman, this is Emily Fields.
勞瑞爾·塔奇曼,這是艾米麗·菲爾茲
We are... friends from school.
她是我學校的朋友
Cool. Listen, I'm sorry for the mess,
不錯,我很抱歉這一團糟
I always take up extra space.
我總是占掉很多地方
Oh, no, no. Any more caffeine and my hair will straighten itself.
不,在喝咖啡我的頭發就自行拉直了
This is decaf. Oh, well, then pour away.
這是低咖,那就由你加
Emily, would you mind just closing the curtain a little bit?
艾米麗,能不能稍微拉上窗簾
The light is still too much.
光線還是太強
Sure.
好的
Normally I would have had my assistant send all this over,
通常我會讓助手把這些寄來
but I just got rid of him.
但我剛炒了他
Note to self: don't hire a thief. What happened?
自我提示,不要雇小偷,怎么了
Well, it's a long story.
說來話長
He was stealing supplies, developing his own work.
他偷東西,用來自己另起爐灶
Then he had the nerve to come back
然后他居然還有臉跑來
and demand I give him his negatives.
跟我要他的底片
I told him, "Listen, anything you left,
我告訴他,你留下的任何東西都歸我
It belongs to me until you pay me what you owe me."
除非你還清你欠我的
You know what's going on, right?
你知道了,對吧
They're letting Garrett out.
他們要放加勒特出來
He's gonna be free, walking down the street.
他就要重獲自由,在街道走來走去了
Not really. He'll be handcuffed, Nate.
也不是,他要帶手銬,內特
There'll be a guard with him
會有警員跟著他的
Since the court is gonna be so generous,
既然法庭這么慷慨
how about they grant me permission to... Nate, stop.
讓他們給我保證,內特,別說了
Why aren't you angry?
你為什么一點都不氣憤
I was. I am.
我很氣憤
Look, I know he took away someone we both love,
我知道他殺了我們都愛的人
but he's about to lose someone he loves, too.
但他也即將失去他愛的人
So what?
那又怎樣
He doesn't deserve to see the sky or breathe fresh air again.
他不配重見天日呼吸新鮮空氣
I know. I'm with you on this, okay?
我知道,我完全同意你
But you have to let things play out the way they're meant to be.
但你得讓事情順其自然發展
I'm on the clock, I have to get back to work.
我很忙,我得回去工作了
Can you just hang out here for a bit?
你能不能在這兒等一會兒
You bought him groceries?
你給他買日用品
It was not groceries. It was two sandwiches.
不是日用品,兩個三明治而已
And believe me, I'm still paying for it.
而且,還是我花自己的錢買給他的
You should have seen the look he gave me.
你真該看看他給我的臉色
Well, he's your boyfriend, Aria, he's not a baby squirrel.
他是你男朋友,艾瑞亞,不是松鼠寶寶
Just trying to do the right thing. Totally wrong.
只是努力做對的事,完全錯了
I've been there, done that.
我也曾做過一樣的事
Every time you babysquirrel Ezra
每次你把他當成松鼠寶寶
you're taking away his nuts.
你都在拿走他的堅果
You did not just say that.
你指的真的是堅果嗎(nuts有蛋蛋的意思)
I did. But I don't think that I meant to.
我指的是堅果,不是那個意思
Is that Emily?
是艾米麗嗎
Ezra. Did he find his nuts?
以斯拉,他找到堅果了嗎
He just got an invitation to Jenna's birthday party.
他被邀請去詹娜的生日派對
Wait. Now Fitz is invited?
等等,費茲也被邀請了
Yeah. Apparently Jenna wants to see her favorite teacher
顯然詹娜迫不及待
for the first time.
想要見她最喜歡的老師
What the hell is she up to?
她到底想干嘛
Spencer, how are you able to write a paper during all this?
斯賓塞,你怎么現在還有心情寫論文
I'm not. I'm breaking and entering into my mom's email account.
我沒寫,我在入侵我媽的郵箱賬號
Why?
為什么
Because I want to see what time garrett's being released.
因為我想看看加勒特何時被放出來
You want to stand outside the hospital and protest?
你是想站在醫院門口抗議嗎
No. I want to be inside, so I can see who he's really visiting.
不,我想進去,看看他到底在見誰
And my guess is that face is gonna be a lot easier to read
我猜在醫院的燈光下比街燈下
under hospital lights than a street lamp.
更容易看出他的內心
Okay, great. Thanks.
好的,太棒了,謝謝
They said we could use the Katy Perry movie
他們說凱蒂·佩里電影的票
tickets next weekend instead.
下周也能用
I'm so embarrassed.
真不好意思
I invite you to do something, and then I cancel.
我邀請你去,而我自己卻爽約
I'm sure it will be just as fun in seven days.
下周再去是一樣的
Besides, I get to see you tomorrow night anyway.
此外,不管怎樣明晚我都能見到你
Yeah. Wearing this.
是啊,帶上這個
You bought a clipon tie?
你買了一個假領帶
Kevin said the birthday girl was set on a certain look.
凱文說生日女孩都會有固定的打扮
Fourth grade student council?
那個四年級學生理事會的
I'm not even sure how this works. Can I help?
我還不知道這個怎么用,我來幫你吧
This is harder than it looks.
看來這比看上去要難
You know what, this is too short.
算了吧,這個太短了
I have a real tie that I wore to a costume party.
我有一個真領帶,禮服派對時穿過
Can you check that cabinet and see if it's in there?
你能幫我到那個柜子里找找嗎
Sure.
當然
So, were you surprised that jenna invited you to this?
你驚訝嗎,詹娜邀請你去生日派對
Kind of. We're not exactly chummy.
有一點,我們并不是很要好
We were lab partners once, but she sorta scared me.
我們曾在一起做實驗,但我有點怕她
Is this yours?
這是你的嗎
What?
什么
Careful, em. They're already pretty strong.
小心點,這酒太烈了
Oh, yeah. I I forgot that was in there.
是啊,我忘記把它丟在那了
It's nice. It's a mistake.
很漂亮,它是個錯誤
I meant to toss it,
我是說我應該扔掉
but I was afraid my mom would find it in the garbage.
但我害怕我媽會在垃圾里發現
There's still something in it. Paige,
這里邊還有酒,佩琪
if you want it, it's yours.
如果你要的話,就給你吧
Really. I'm done with that.
真的,我不要了
You sure you don't need a lift? It's not out of the way.
你確定你不用搭便車嗎,反正也是順道
No, I'm good. I still have a few things to take care of here.
不了,我在這邊還有點事要處理一下
I will see you tomorrow.
明天見
Hmm. Must be great to say that and mean it.
嗯,你這么說真是太好了
Take care. Thanks.
保重,謝謝
That's beautiful.
很美
Thanks.
謝謝
Are you an architecture student?
你是建筑系的學生嗎
We'll see. Maybe someday.
不知道,也許以后會是吧
Do you ever... draw people?
你...畫過人嗎
I have.
畫過
But, uh, they tend to look more like buildings.
但,看起來更像建筑
Well, I'm impressed.
你真令我印象深刻
Well, where is my invitation? I want to at least see it.
我的邀請函在哪,至少我得看看
Are you coming from yoga? No, home.
你是剛練瑜伽回來嗎,不是,從家里來的
Why are you dressed like that? Because, Spencer,
你為什么穿成這樣,因為,斯賓塞
I'm too depressed to work a zipper, all right? Get over it.
我難過得連拉鏈都嫌煩,行嗎,別管了
Who's she talking to?
她在跟誰打電話
Emily, who apparently has to work jenna's party.
艾米麗,她得去詹娜的生日派對工作
Seriously?
你說真的嗎
Well, I can beat that.
我可不會去
I have to spend my saturday night
周六晚上我要去教堂
sorting out velour track suits at church.
整理絲絨運動裝
Why? My mom found out that I cut school,
為什么,我媽知道我曠課了
and now she signed me up for a triple shift.
現在她我要我去干活兒
If you thought I was depressed before...
你要是覺得我之前很沮喪
It gets weirder. What's up?
越來越奇怪了,怎么了
Hey, Han, how are you feeling?
漢,你還好吧
I don't think I've seen you in sweats
我沒見過你穿著...
She can't work a zipper.
她連拉拉鏈都嫌煩
Just move on. What did Emily say?
繼續,艾米麗怎么說
So, Paige is invited to the party too,
佩琪也被邀請去派對了
and now Laurel Tuchman is shooting it.
現在勞瑞爾·塔奇曼在負責拍照
Laura Tuckswhat?
勞瑞塔什么
Laurel Tuchman.
勞瑞爾·塔奇曼
The photographer that I took a class from last summer.
就是去年夏天給我上過課的攝影師
Go on.
繼續
Well, Emily may have overheard
艾米麗無意中聽到
why Lucas was banging on that door.
為什么盧卡斯要撞那扇門
Laurel fired her assistant
勞瑞爾解雇了她的助手
because he was using the studio to develop his own prints.
因為他用攝影室沖洗自己的照片
And now he wants the negatives.
現在他想要底片
Where are you going with this?
你想表達什么
To an open grave that he took pictures of.
他拍照的那個被挖開的墓地
And you think lucas dug it up by himself?
你認為是盧卡斯自己挖的
The kid can barely lift his chemistry book.
他還是個一個手無縛雞之力的孩子
Well, he's tall enough to reach the pedals on a backhoe.
他有能力開挖土機吧
Let's just stay with Jenna, all right?
我們只談論詹娜,好嗎
That's who Emily remembers driving that car that night.
艾米麗記得在那晚駕車的人就是她
Why can't she be it? They can all be it.
為什么她不可能,他們都有可能
Spencer's right.
斯賓塞說的對
Why is Garrett being released the same night of Jenna's party?
為什么加勒特的釋放和詹娜的派對是同一天
Exactly. What is the purpose of this party?
就是,派對的目的到底是什么
Is it really to celebrate Jenna's birthday,
是真的只是為了慶祝詹娜的生日
or is it just to get us all in the same room
還是為了把我們集合到一間屋子里
so she can drop a vat of pig's blood on us?
往我們身上大倒臟水
She's not dropping anything on me.
她可潑不到我
I won't be there. No one will.
我反正不去,沒人會去
Who wants to go to that stupid party anyways?
誰愿意去那愚蠢的派對
Me.
我
Wioh, am I done?
我的時間到了么
You've been here barely an hour.
你來這里一小時都沒到
That can't be true.
不可能
Just think of it as the school day you missed.
就當你補上學校缺勤的一天就好了嘛
Have you eaten anything? No.
你吃東西沒,沒呢
That bra over there kind of put me off my feed.
那個內衣讓我食欲不振
They just put some food out. I'll see what I can find you.
他們應該還留了點吃的,我去幫你找找
I can't vouch for the egg salad,
雞蛋沙拉我不敢說怎么樣
but the peanut butter cookie: four stars.
但是花生醬曲奇超級好吃
Hmm. Thanks for the tip.
多謝推薦
Here. Thanks.
你嘗嘗,謝謝
You on your way out?
你準備離開嗎
I finished my shift earlier.
我早就下班了
I just came back to check on my daughter.
只是回來看看我女兒
Who's your daughter?
你女兒是哪位
Hanna Marin. She's sorting clothes.
漢娜·瑪琳,她負責清理衣物
Oh, right. Yeah. She's a terrific worker.
對了,是她,很出色的員工
Um, maybe I'm thinking of somebody else.
或許我看到的是另一個人
Yeah, maybe I am too.
或許我也是
You're with the group from the bank, right? I am.
你是屬于銀行那一撥的,對吧,對的
Yeah, this is an important cause for my boss.
這是我們老板很看重的一項工程
We volunteer every year.
我們每年都會當志愿者
Well, we're grateful to have as many hands as possible.
我們很感激有如此多的人來幫忙
I'm still new here, so just trying to get acquainted.
我是新來的,想多認識些人
Well, you're nametag says "Volunteer coordinator."
但你的名牌上寫的是志愿者協調員
That's more than acquainted; that's committed...Ted.
這不只是認識人的問題,這是你的職責,泰德
Jumpin' in with both feet, I guess.
要全心全意的對待
Good way to meet people... Ashley.
也是一個認識更多人的好方法,艾什莉
So is splitting a cookie with a stranger.
和陌生人分享曲奇餅
We're not strangers we split a cookie.
我們不是陌生人,我們只是分曲奇餅
What does that make us if we split another?
我們要是再分一塊有會怎樣呢
Married?
那么就結婚
Not yet, but I will.
還沒,但是我會的
If I can just bump into her, I will get some answers
如果我恰好碰到她,就能得到一些
about what Lucas was really doing in that studio.
關于盧卡斯在那個工作室里做了什么的答案了
Spence, I gotta go.
斯賓塞,我要掛了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You leave my lime alone.
你丟棄了我的酸橙
I was just going to pet it. You could do that,
我剛才正準備陪它玩的,你可以繼續
or we could head over to New Hope and hang out before dinner.
或者我們可以去新望吃晚餐,順便在飯前溜達一下
We're going to dinner in new hope?
我們要去新望吃飯嗎
Yeah, is that a problem?
對啊,有問題嗎
No...no.
不是
I just thought that we would go
我還以為我們可以就在附近用餐
somewhere around here so we could stop by Jenna's party.
這樣比較方便去詹娜的派對
I thought I mentioned that to you.
我跟你說過這個的吧
You did, but I I didn't think you were serious.
你是說過,可我以為你只是隨便說說
I don't have to go to that party, and neither do you.
我不一定非得去那個派對,你也是
I know I don't, but I'd like to.
我知道我可以不去,但是我想去
Really? Given your history with her?
真的嗎,在你們之間發生了那些事情之后
That's exactly what it is: history.
正式因為這個,那些事情
You were the first one to say that, anyway.
但你是第一個這么說的
Look, it's incredible what she's gone through,
聽著,她的經歷確實很不可思議
and if she wants to include meus
就算她想和我,我們分享
It's the least we can do to be there.
我們至少得去了解一下
That's it. I can't wait.
就這么定了,我等不及了
Wait for what?
等不及什么
This.
這個
Open it.
打開看看
They don't make these cameras anymore,
他們不再生產這種相機了
and it's kind of indestructible, so it probably still works.
但這種相機質量很好,現在說不定還能用
But But nothing.
但是,沒有但是
You're welcome.
不用謝
Thank you.
謝謝你
Come on. Let's go to a party.
走吧,我們去參加派對吧
Okay, so he's finally chosen some flowers,
他最后選了一些花
which are hideous and tacky and mostly carnations,
那些花很丑很俗氣,大都是康乃馨
But there's not really much selection around here.
但也沒其它可選的
Is he handcuffed at least?
至少他是被手銬銬著的吧
Yeah. And he has two guards with him.
對,還有兩個警衛和他在一起
Hold on. What's happening?
等等,怎么了
He's writing a note for the flowers.
他在為那些花寫附言
Why would he be doing that?
他為什么這么做
So she'll know who they're from.
這樣她就知道這花是誰送的了
His mom is in a coma. She's not doing a lot of reading.
他媽媽在昏迷中,根本看不到什么字
I gotta go.
我得掛了
Fine.
好吧
Uh, I'll call you later. Bye, dad.
晚點再給你打,拜拜老爸
I get it.
我能理解
He's despicable and he's hurt people who were close to you.
他很卑鄙,傷害了你身邊的人
But his mother's dying. That's her son.
但是他媽媽快要死了,他也是做兒子的
So two guards weren't enough? They had to send you too?
那兩個警衛還不夠嗎,你為什么非得去
I've still got a missing body to find.
我還有件丟尸案要查呢
It's my job, not yours.
這是我的工作,不是你的
What are you looking for?
你想找什么
I'm just here to pick up the...test results
我只是來拿我的
of my field hockey physical.
曲棍球體檢報告的
You know what? You used to be a much better liar.
你知道嗎,你不像以前那么會撒謊了
Nice tie.
領帶不錯啊
Thanks. I can't wait to take it off.
謝謝,我恨不得趕緊取下來
When you do, can you wrap it for me?
你要是取下來,能不能幫我包起來啊
I forgot to bring a gift.
我忘記帶禮物了
I'm glad you're here.
真高興你能來
I wanted to make sure this night wasn't a complete bust for you.
希望我的到來能讓你今晚不那么難受
Who's that?
他是誰
Nate.
內特
Mmaya's cousin.
瑪雅的表哥
I'll take that.
我拿一杯
I'll be right back.
我一會兒就回來
You've been here a while. You want to take a break?
你在這有一陣了,要不要休息一下
Can I be done?
我可以走了嗎
You could, but if you're taking that jacket with you...
可以,但是你要帶那件夾克走的話...
Oh. No, I was gonna buy that.
不是的,我是打算買下來的
Here. Do I pay you? I only have a twenty.
錢給你就行嗎,我只有二十塊
I'll get your receipt.
我給你開張收據
Wait. Um, do you know where this last box of clothes came from?
等等,你知道最后一箱衣服是哪來的嗎
I don't.
不知道
Why? Does it matter?
怎么,很重要嗎
No. I was just curious.
不是,我只是好奇而已
Em, call me. I'm still at the church,
艾米,回我電話,我還在教堂
and I just found
我剛才發現了...
I thought that you and Spencer got rid of all of your clothes
我以為你和斯賓塞把衣服都扔掉了...
The gray jacket from that night?
那晚的你穿的灰色夾克
It just came out of a donation box. Why is it here?
在一個捐贈箱里出現了,怎么回事
Nate. What are you
內特,你在這...
I was hoping you were gonna be working tonight.
我盼著今晚能在這看到你呢
Were you invited to this? Last minute invitation.
她也請你了嗎,最后一刻發的邀請
I met Jenna here yesterday afternoon.
昨天下午我在這遇到詹娜
I figure it was either come to this or sit in my empty apartment
反正自己在家也是對著空房子捶墻解恨
and punch holes in the wall.
還不如來這看看呢
Truth is, I don't know how long I'll stay.
事實是,我也不知道還能呆多久
I'm not in the mood to party.
現在沒什么心情參加派對
But I gotta say, she's pretty intriguing.
不得不說,她挺吸引人的
Why? What did she tell you?
為什么,她都跟你說什么了
Enough to get me to buy a new shirt.
讓我想買件新衣服了
I want to know more. No, you don't.
我想多了解她一些,你最好別了解
What does that mean? Nothing.
這話是什么意思,沒什么
I should probably pass these around before they dry out.
我得趁這些變干前把它們送出去
What are those?
這些是什么
Dried out.
已經干了
Hi! You made it.
嗨,你來了
I was...flattered for the invitation.
你能請我來,我很榮幸
We both were.
我們都很榮幸
Happy birthday.
生日快樂
I'm sorry, I don't mean to stare.
很抱歉,我不想盯著你看的
I'm just still adjusting and trying to match faces in reality
我還不太適應,還在努力把現實中的面孔
to the ones that I saw in my head.
和我腦海中的對應上
No, it must be overwhelming.
這項工程一定挺大的
Is that Laurel Tuchman?
那不是勞瑞爾·塔奇曼嗎
She's the photographer I took a class from last summer.
我去年夏天上過她的攝影課
She's amazing. I didn't want to leave it to amateurs.
她超棒的,我不想找個外行人來
I wanted someone who could record every single moment.
我希望攝影師能夠記錄每一個瞬間
I'm gonna go say hi. I'll be right back.
我去打個招呼,一會兒就回來
Laurel? Hey, Aria.
勞瑞爾,艾瑞亞
This girl's got some classy friends. How ya doin'?
這女孩的朋友都很漂亮,你最近怎么樣
I'm good. Yeah, I'm still taking pictures.
我很好,我堅持拍照呢
Actually, my boyfriend, he just
我男朋友最近送給我
gave me this vintage camera. It's a Rolleiflex.
一臺復古照相機,是祿來福來的
God, nice boyfriend. When I was I high school,
老天,你男朋友真好,我念高中的時候
I couldn't afford a pinhole and a light bulb.
連無透鏡照相機和燈泡都買不起
Oh, he's not in high school.
他不是高中生
Are those expensive?
那些很貴嗎
Honey, if it works, he must have dropped a precious penny on it.
如果能用的話,他一定是花了大價錢買的
Listen, I'd love to stay and chat, but I gotta keep snapping.
我也想跟你聊天的,但是我得繼續拍了
I'm flying solo.
今晚只有我一個人
Are you here alone without an assistant? Don't ask.
你沒帶助手來嗎,別提了
I'm in the market if you know anyone who's interested.
我在招人呢,如果你身邊誰有興趣就找我
I'm interested. Really?
我有興趣啊,真的嗎
Yeah. Well, call me on monday. Hopefully by then
那好啊,周一給我打電話,希望到時
I'll have gotten rid of what's left of the old one.
我能把以前那位留下的爛攤子收拾了
Is he still there? Well, just his camera bag.
他還沒走嗎,攝影包還在我這
I'm holding it hostage till
在他父母付我錢之前
he gets mommy and daddy to write me a check.
那包就押在我這了
Hey! Need some help?
需要我幫忙嗎
I wish, but you can't.
我倒是想,但是不行
My manager sees me hanging, he'll freak out.
我老板要是看見我閑著會暴怒的
He wasn't upset you were hanging out with Maya's cousin?
你跟瑪雅的表兄閑聊的時候他不生氣嗎
Nate?
內特
No, we weren't hanging out.
不,我們不是在閑聊
We were just
我們是在...
It's complicated.
這說來話長
Hi, Paige. Hi.
你好,佩奇,你好
What's up?
怎么了
Nothing. We'll talk later.
沒怎么,我們過會再說
You know, I'm leaving.
沒關系,我這就走了
I shouldn't really be back here anyway.
本來我就不該來
It's a nofriend zone.
這可是工作人員的地盤
What are you looking for?
你找什么呢
Laurel's equipment. She said it was back here.
勞瑞爾的器材,她說是放在這了
Yeah, it's right there.
是的,就在那邊
What are you doing?
你要干什么
What are you doing?!
你這是干什么
I'm getting into her studio tonight.
我今晚要去她工作室一趟
Toby. Hey, what are you doing here?
托比,你怎么在這兒
Your parents were on their way out. They let me in.
你父母正好要出門,他們讓我進來的
What's wrong?
怎么了
I thought that by getting my own place above the brew
我原以為只要在酒館樓上有了自己的地方
that I could escape my screwedup family.
就能避開家里那些亂七八糟的事
Right. And it does not help
是啊,但如果他們
when they throw birthday parties right below you.
就在你樓下開生日宴會,那就沒轍了
Do your parents expect you to make an appearance
你父母應該是想讓你在這個
at this comingoutofthedark party?
"重見光明"慶祝會上露個臉的吧
They can expect all they want.
讓他們盡管想去吧
I'll wait for the she'sleavingRosewood party.
我要等她離開玫瑰鎮的時候再慶祝
I'm gonna throw you that party.
到時候我會幫你開慶祝會的
Are you okay with me barging in like this?
我這么闖進來沒關系嗎
I mean, did you have plans?
我是說,你有別的事要忙嗎
I, um, I did, actually.
說實話,還真有
I just have this really big French test coming up.
我馬上有一場很重要的法語測試
I have to read that massive book.
我得讀完那本磚頭厚的書
Which means that you should totally stay.
所以你絕對應該留下來陪我
Good. That's what I was hoping you'd say.
沒問題,我正等著你這句話呢
Toby.
托比
How is it possible that you and I are the only two people
想想多么不可思議,這么長一段時間里
that know that Jenna was faking for so long?
竟然只有你和我知道詹娜是裝瞎
I think most people want to buy into a happy ending.
我想大多數人都喜歡往好的方向想
Yeah, but your parents how did she fool them?
沒錯,但詹娜究竟是怎么騙過你父母的
I mean, they were living in the same house.
他們畢竟和她生活在同一屋檐下
Did they just not notice that she was able to see?
難道就從沒注意到她已經看得見了嗎
Did she sleep with her sunglasses on?
難道她睡覺都帶著墨鏡嗎
She told my parents a few weeks ago
幾個星期前她跟父母說
that she started seeing
從今年夏天開始她能看見
shadows over the summer, and then blurry figures.
一些影子,然后能看到一些模糊的輪廓
And they just bought that she
你父母就這么相信了嗎
didn't mention this in her letters home from camp?
她從夏令營寫信回家時為什么不提這事
She said she was scared
她說她是因為害怕
Scared that it might suddenly go back to darkness
害怕萬一又失去這一線光明
and she'd have to live with everyone pitying her even more.
她就得忍受人們加倍的同情
It's so weird.
這可真稀奇
What?
怎么
That the most honest person I know has to share parents
我認識的最誠實的人和鎮上的頭號騙子
with the most deceitful person in this town.
居然會是一家人
Can we not discuss that person?
我們別再談她了好嗎
Hey, where have you been?
你上哪兒去了
Bathroom. Everything okay?
洗手間,一切都還好嗎
You kind of ditched me back there.
你把我一個人扔在那
With Jenna. So can we go?
和詹娜獨處,我們可以走了吧
No. I don't want to be rude.
不,那樣太無禮了
Jenna can see now,
詹娜現在復明了
she'll know we left before the cake.
她會發現我們沒等蛋糕上來就走了
We are not staying for cake. We have a dinner reservation.
我們不能等那么久,晚餐都訂好了
Just a couple more minutes.
再多待幾分鐘就好
Emily had to tell me something.
艾米麗有事要跟我說
Can you wait one second?
稍等一下
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
Looking for a coconut.
找份椰子味的
These vanilla ones are gross.
這些香草味的太難吃了
Would you please stop?
請你別再這樣了行嗎
I'm gonna stop till I find a coconut.
等我找到椰子味的再說
Paige. Can I get you some coffee?
佩奇,你要喝點咖啡嗎
Is she drunk?
她喝醉了嗎
No, I'm not drunk, I'm hungry.
不,我沒喝醉,我是餓了
And your cupcakes taste like old pennies.
你們這紙杯蛋糕太難吃了
Paige, you and I Oh. Really?
佩奇,你和我...不是吧
Finally, you have time for me?
你終于有工夫理我了嗎
All right, let's dance. Let's dance.
那好,我們跳舞吧,跳吧
I can't dance right now. I'm working.
我現在不能跳,我在工作呢
Fine. I'll dance by myself.
好吧,那我自己跳
Are you okay?
你還好嗎
Are you okay? Oh, my gosh.
你還好嗎,天啊
Can somebody get some ice, please? Everybody back up.
可以拿些冰塊來嗎,大家退后
Are you okay? Don't move. Be careful.
還好嗎,別動,小心
Is she one of your friends? Yes.
她是你的朋友嗎,是
We should get her out of here.
我們應該帶她離開這里
Okay, come on.
好的,走吧
Hannah.
漢娜
Hey. Where's Paige?
佩奇在哪
Getting stitches. Um, this is Nate,
在縫針,這位是內特
Maya's cousin.
瑪雅的表哥
Hi. Hey.
你好,你好
Nate, would you mind getting us some coffee?
內特,能幫我們拿杯咖啡嗎
They said it was gonna be a while.
醫生說還要好一會呢
Yeah. Thanks.
好,謝謝
I thought spencer was here. She was.
我以為斯賓塞在這,她剛剛還在
She bumped into Wilden and he scared her off.
結果碰上了威爾登,就被嚇跑了
This was at the church?
這是在教堂發現的嗎
Is it yours?
是你的嗎
Mine had a rip in the pocket that I sewed with a pink
我那件的衣兜破了,是用粉線...
thread.
補的
This is mine.
這是我的
Well, it hasn't been anywhere near a fire.
我們燒衣服的時候沒發現它
How did this get to the rummage sale?
它怎么出現在義賣上了
That can't be a coincidence.
這絕不是巧合
Spencer was right this "A" definitely has an agenda.
斯賓塞說的對,A絕對是有預謀的
When did you take it off that night?
你那晚什么時候脫下它的
Because you didn't have it on at the graveyard, Emily.
艾米麗,在墓地時你可沒穿著它
When we found you you were shivering.
我們發現你時,你凍得發抖
I know I wore it to Spencer's house. That's all I remember.
我只記得我穿著它去斯賓塞家
Did you have it in Jenna's car?
你在詹娜車上時,還穿著嗎
Did you leave it there?
是不是落在車上了
Because if she's our pal now,
她要是和我們是一伙的
why didn't she just give it back to you?
那她為什么不還給你
I don't know. Maybe...
我也不知道,或許...
maybe Jenna wasn't the only person I saw that night.
或許那晚我見過的人不只詹娜
It's my mom.
我媽
I've got to get back to the church
我得回教堂了
or I'll be sorting old pantyhose for the rest of my life.
否則我下半輩子得天天整理舊衣服了
Hey. Where's your friend?
你朋友呢
Uh, she had to go meet her mom.
她去見她媽了
Forgot to ask how you take it.
忘記問你們的口味了
Put cream in both of them.
所以兩杯都加奶油了
Thanks.
謝謝
Oh. Can I help you?
有什么能幫你的嗎
Oh. Yeah, II was just looking for Emily.
是的,我在找艾米麗
She took her friend to the hospital,
她送她朋友去醫院了
and left me holding all of the cupcakes.
把活全留給我一個人做了
I'm sure she's gonna be back. I'm not.
我相信她會回來的,別逗了
Excuse me.
借過
Aria. What is going on?
艾瑞亞,到底怎么回事
Uh...someone said that they just put out some stuffed mushrooms.
聽說他們剛剛擺出些瓤冬菇盒
I don't want a mushroom. I want a dinner.
管他什么瓤冬菇盒呢,我要吃晚餐
I know. And we will leave soon.
明白,我們馬上就走
Are we hanging out here because
是因為你不想吃這頓晚餐
you don't want to have this meal?
我們才在這耗著嗎
I can afford to take you dinner, Aria.
我能請得起你,艾瑞亞
It's not necessary. You just bought me an expensive camera.
不用這么奢侈,你才送我一個超貴的相機
What does that have to do with it?
這和相機又有什么關系
You're spending money that you don't have. I do have it.
你這是在透支,我有錢
I chose the restaurant in New Hope because I wanted to celebrate.
我選擇新望餐廳是因為我想慶祝一下
Celebrate what? The job I got today.
慶祝什么,我今天得到新工作了
You got that editing job? Why didn't you tell me?
你得到那個編輯的工作嗎,怎么沒告訴我
I thought it'd be nicer at a private table
要是周圍沒有戴滑稽帽子的小丑
where we're not surrounded by people with silly hats.
在我們專屬餐桌旁告訴你,不是更好嗎
Oh, crap!
不是吧
Everything okay? It's all wet!
還好嗎,都濕了
I don't have one dry memory card!
我連一個干燥的儲存卡都沒有了
Who's been using my equipment as a coaster?!
誰把我的設備當杯墊了
I could run to your studio and grab you a couple more.
我可以去你的工作室幫你取
I can't ask you to do that.
我可沒要求你這么做
You're not asking, I'm offering. Where are your keys?
你沒有要求,是我主動的,鑰匙呢
You're a doll. And you're officially hired.
你太可人了,你被雇傭了
Tell her to take the job.
讓她接下這份工作吧
Okay. Her studio's down the street, and we'll be right back.
她的工作室就在街上,我們馬上回來
I'll call the restaurant and cancel the reservation.
我打給餐廳取消預約吧
No, don't. Please.
別,求你了
Just call them up, ask them to hold it for a little bit longer.
告訴他們再多等會就好了
I will be right back.
我馬上回來
Lucas.
盧卡斯
I need to get inside.
我要進去
Uh, studio's closed.
工作室關門了
Leave the door open and walk away.
那就把門打開后再走
I can't do that.
我不能那樣做
Then drop the keys and let me find them.
那就把鑰匙扔了,我自己找
Lucas, get out of my way.
盧卡斯,離我遠點
Aria.
艾瑞亞
Lucas. What's going on?
盧卡斯,怎么了
Is everything okay here?
你沒事吧
Did you get what you needed?
你拿到要拿的東西了嗎
Mind if I ask you a question?
介意我問你個問題嗎
Is Paige just a friend, or something more?
佩奇和你只是朋友嗎
We dated for a while.
我們約會過一段時間
Was that before Maya, or after?
是在遇見瑪雅之前還是之后
It was kind of in between.
在那期間吧
I'll be right back.
失陪一下
You get my text?
收到信息了嗎
Why do you think I'm here? Let's go upstairs.
不然我來這干嘛,上樓去
No, I can't.
不行
Nate's here and Paige is coming out any moment.
內特在這,佩奇隨時會出來
But if Wilden left
但是如果威爾登離開了
that probably means Garrett left too.
就意味著加勒特也走了
And we have to see what's on the card he stuck in those flowers.
我們一定要看到花束中的卡片
Hey! Garrett!
加勒特
No! Nate, stop!
不要,內特,停手
Hey! Get off me!
放開我
Let me go!
讓我過去
Get off!
放開
You didn't have to stay.
你沒必要留下等我
I wanted to. You were in there for a long time.
我想留下,你進去了很久
They gave me a few stitches, and they wanted to run a test.
他們給我縫了幾針,還讓我做個化驗
Why? I told the doctor how little I had to drink,
為什么,我告訴醫生我就喝了一點酒
and he wanted to do a tox screen.
他們要我做毒理檢驗
Turns out I wasn't messed up from the alcohol.
原來不是酒精使我失控的
What do you mean?
什么意思
There were traces of milizopam in my system.
我體內有微量的米茲泮
It's a sleeping pill.
是一種安眠藥
The doctor asked if I set my cup down at any point
醫生問我是否把杯子放在了別處
or drank from someone else's.
或是喝了別人的什么東西
Honestly, who knows?
老實說,誰知道呢
It's such a blur. I don't remember anything.
迷迷糊糊的,什么都不記起了
I need to call my parents.
我要給我父母打個電話
My dad's gonna want to talk to the doctor.
我爸肯定要和醫生談談
Here.
給你
I don't want that on me when they get here.
我不想離開的時候還帶著它
Are you home yet?
你回家了嗎
I'm still at Ezra's. He's in the shower.
我還在以斯拉這里,他在洗澡
Call me when you get home.
回家后給我打電話
That might be a while.
那你得等好一會兒了
Why? What's going on?
為什么,發生什么事了
Well, I basically ditched him at Jenna's party,
我在詹娜的派對上冷落他了
so I'm trying to smooth the waters.
所以我要安撫下他
Have you looked at the negatives yet?
你看到底片了嗎
I'm doing it now. It's my first chance.
我正在看,我才有機會看
What are you typing? I'm looking up milizopam.
你在敲什么呢,我在找米茲泮的資料
Is Paige gonna be okay?
佩奇還好嗎
She'll be fine until she realizes the drugs came from my flask.
在發現藥是下在我酒瓶里之前,她沒事的
It looks like these first two rolls are just yearbook stuff.
前兩卷好像就是年鑒照片
"Milizopam. A strong sedative prescribed for sleep disorders.
"米茲泮,治療睡眠障礙的強效鎮靜劑
Also used to subdue aggressive patients and inmates."
同時用于制服激進的病人與囚犯"
Go on.
繼續說
There's a list of side effects when mixed with alcohol.
與酒精同時服用有很多副作用
Top of the list, memory loss.
第一條,記憶喪失
You were totally screwed with.
怪不得你完全忘了那晚的事
Was that flask ever out of your sight that night?
那瓶酒那晚一直在你那嗎
It was probably in there before I got to Spencer's.
可能在我到斯賓塞家之前就在那兒了
Yeah, but why just you? Why weren't we all drugged?
但為什么只有你,為什么我們沒被下藥
Maybe that was the plan, Aria.
艾瑞亞,也許是計劃好的
Lucky I wasn't in the mood to share that night.
還好我那晚沒有共飲的心情
Em...
艾米
Does it say anything about what those pills look like?
有沒搜到關于藥片外觀的描述
"Light blue and ovalshaped."
"淺藍色,橢圓形"
With the letters MZM on them?
上邊有字母"MZM"嗎
Yeah. How'd you know?
有,你怎么知道的
I'm holding three of them...
我手上有三顆
and they were in Lucas's camera bag.
在盧卡斯的相機包里找到的