Previously on "Pretty Little Liars".
《美少女的謊言》前情提要
We have new evidence in the Dilaurentis case,
迪勞倫提斯的案子有了新證據
and we need you to come in for a blood sample.
我們需要你來警局做血樣檢測
My blood is not on your evidence.
證物上的血跡不是我的
Then why do you look so scared?
那你為何如此驚慌
I spoke to your father this morning.
今早我和你父親談過了
You're seeing him?
你們要見面嗎
We made lunch plans. I guess I have you to thank for that.
我們約好共進午餐,這還多虧了你呢
Jason.
杰森
Move over! Why?
快出來,為什么
Because this never happened.
因為這一切從來就沒發生過
We found your vehicle near the scene of an accident.
我們在一起事故現場發現了你的車
We've been here all night, detective.
我們整晚一直都在這里,警探
I picked her up after work today.
下班后我接她回來的
Is this yours?There's still something in it.
這是你的嗎,這里還有酒
I told the doctor how little I had to drink,
我告訴醫生我就喝了一點酒
and he wanted to do a tox screen
他們要我做毒理檢驗
There were traces of milizopam in my system.
我體內有微量的米茲泮
A code?
代碼么
It's this stupid thing she made back when we were friends.
那是我們還是朋友的時候她自己編出來的傻玩意
"Maya's away, sleeping sweet..."
離去的瑪雅,甜甜睡
Until Garrett's all rosy, count on me."
紅彤彤的加勒特,我說了算"
"Mas sugar"
"Mas sugar"?
I don't suppose crazy slipped you the password as well.
我想瘋子應該沒告訴你密碼吧
Mona's trying to help us.
夢娜想幫我們
Why else would she give us this?
否則她為何給我們這個
Emily's still on the phone.
艾米麗還在打電話
She seemed to take it okay, didn't she?
她看上去還能接受,對吧
What, like we should be used to
接受什么,難不成我們該習慣
hearing from ghosts by now?
到現在還被幽魂纏著不放嗎
Spencer, why can't you admit that she trying to help us?
斯賓塞,你為什么不承認她想幫我們呢
Hanna, did you ever stop to think why Mona would want to help us?
漢娜,你有沒有想過夢娜為何要幫我們
Because she's afraid of something
因為她很害怕
Just like we were afraid of her.
就像我們曾經怕她那樣
I don't know. Yeah, you don't know.
我不確定,是啊,你不確定
But the cops are still after my blood.
而警察們正在追查我的血樣
I told you, my mom will handle that.
我說過我媽媽會擺平這件事
I hate needles. Okay, look
我討厭針頭,聽著
Whether this if fake or not,
不管這是真是假
we've got to figure out what's on that site.
我們都得弄清楚這網站上到底有什么
It was Nate. What did he want?
是內特打來的,他想干嘛
I promised to hike up with him to the old boat house.
我答應帶他到舊船屋
Told him it was Maya's favorite spot in Rosewood.
我告訴他那是瑪雅在玫瑰鎮最喜歡的地方
You're not...gonna, like, tell him about this, are you?
你不會告訴他這件事,對吧
If I did that, I'd have to tell him
如果我說了,我還得告訴他
how we know about it.
我們是怎么找到這個的
Em, what do you... want us to do about this?
艾米,你希望我們怎么處理這件事
Do you mind if we try and break into Maya's site?
你介意我們嘗試闖進瑪雅的網站嗎
We have to.
我們必須這樣做
Okay. Um, well,
好的,那么
how do we get past the password?
我們怎么弄到密碼呢
It's just a password There are ways of cracking it.
這只是密碼而已,總有方法可以破解
Thought I had an idea of what it was.
還以為我知道密碼
Guess I don't know her as well as I thought I did.
看來我沒有自己以為的那樣了解她
It's okay.
請進
Will you be home for dinner? Yeah.
你會回來吃晚餐嗎,會的
Well, Mike's got a game, we'll be back by six.
邁克有場比賽,我們會在六點前回來
If you could start the salad...
如果你能先做沙拉...
I can do that.
我來就好
Good.
好的
Meredith got the job.
梅雷迪斯受聘了
The job at Rosewood High. Yes.
玫瑰鎮高中的那份工作嗎,是的
Are you gonna be okay with that?
你能接受嗎
Well, who gets to tell mom?
誰來告訴媽媽
I will tell your mother.
我會跟你媽媽講這件事的
I gotta go.
我得走了
Home by six?
記得六點前回家
I'll start the salad.
我會先做沙拉
I taught her how to make these little origami boats.
我教會她怎么折小紙船
We'd come out here at night with paper and birthday candles,
我們晚上會帶上紙和生日蠟燭來這兒
make them by the dozens...
折很多紙船
Then light the candles and watch them float away.
然后點上蠟燭,看著它們隨水流逝
We used to do the same thing.
我們過去也常做一樣的事情
With...paper balloons.
蠟燭放在紙氣球上
Air, water, fire
氣,水,火
Maya liked all the elements.
瑪雅喜歡這些元素
You see her all the time, don't you? Almost.
你總是會看到她,對嗎,差不多
In this place it's really strong.
在這里感覺尤其強烈
Your friend Jenna stood me up.
你朋友詹娜爽了我的約
I'm sorry.
真遺憾
Gave her a day to call and explain,
給了她一整天的機會電話解釋
then I called her. What did she say?
最后還是我打給了她,她說什么
She said she was sorry, but a situation came up.
她說她很抱歉,但是出了點狀況
Sounded like she thought she was through with someone,
聽起來像是她自以為已經忘記了某人
but she wasn't.
實際上卻沒有
That happens.
事情有時就是這樣
Weren't you scared to come out here at night?
你晚上來這兒不覺得害怕嗎
I wasn't alone I was with Maya.
我不是一個人,瑪雅和我在一起
I never understood how somebody could do that
我從不理解人怎么能做出那種事
kill somebody.
殺死另一個人
Then I saw Garret in the hospital...
但當我在醫院看到加勒特的那一刻
and I realized...
我突然意識到
yeah...I could kill that guy
我可以殺了那個人
kill him with my bare hands.
徒手就可以殺了他
It wouldn't change anything.
這也改變不了什么
He'd be dead. It's a pretty big change.
他死了,就是很大的改變
Don't talk like that, not here. Okay?
別這么說,別在這兒說,可以嗎
I didn't mean to scare you.
我不是故意想嚇你的
You didn't. Good.
你沒嚇到我,那就好
I wouldn't want you to be afraid of me.
我不想讓你害怕我
Okay, marine, drop and give me twenty!
好了水手們,趴下做二十個俯臥撐
Hello. Hello.
你好,你好
Aria, come in and meet my...mother.
艾瑞亞,進來見見我的...母親
Hi.
你好
It's such a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Fitz.
很高興見到你,費茲太太
"Fitzgerald."
是"菲茨杰拉德"
Ezra likes to truncate the name for some reason.
以斯拉不知道為什么總喜歡用縮寫
But call me Diane. Diane.
叫我黛安就行了,黛安
I'm Aria. Yes, you are.
我是艾瑞亞,我聽說過你
I'm so glad to finally meet
我很高興終于見到了
the mysterious girl with the lyrical name.
名字詩情畫意的神秘女孩
Mysterious? Well, elusive.
神秘,是捉摸不定
Ezra's kept you to himself all this time,
以斯拉一直把你藏著
I didn't want to pass up this opportunity.
我可不想錯過這個機會
There's a benefit at the Osgood Museum,
在奧斯古展覽館有一場慈善會
and my mother is honorary trail boss.
我母親是榮譽負責人
Oh, that's great. Yes, it is.
那太好了,對,沒錯
There's a reception tomorrow night at the museum.
明晚在展覽館有場招待會
I'd love it if you both could come.
我希望你們倆都能來
That's kind of short notice, mom. Indulge me.
媽媽,這也太突然了吧,那沒辦法
I love the Osgood.
我很喜歡奧斯古展覽館
The women have you outnumbered.
少數服從多數咯
Okay. Perfect.
好吧,非常好
I'll leave an invitation at the desk. So glad I caught you.
我會把請柬留在桌上,很高興能遇見你
Oh, do you have to go? We can have some coffee.
你要走了嗎,我們可以去喝杯咖啡
Actually, we've got that thing. Do you remember?
實際上,我們還有事兒,你忘了嗎
Right. I completely forgot about that.
沒錯,我完全忘記了
I don't want to disturb your sunday. We'll talk tomorrow night.
我不想打擾你們的周末,明晚再聊吧
Well, it's nice to meet you. You too.
很高興見到你,我也是
I will see you tomorrow night.
明晚再見吧
Yeah. Bye.
好的,拜拜
"Fitzgerald," Huh?"
菲茨杰拉德"是吧
If you want to be a writer,
如果你想成為作家
you don't want an albatross like that around your neck.
你絕不想肩上扛著這么沉重的負擔
Right. And what if your last name was Hemingway?
好吧,要是你姓海明威怎么辦
Then I would be Ezra Hem.
那我就叫以斯拉·海姆
Sounds like you're clearing your throat.
聽著像你在清喉嚨的聲音
You know, you don't have to go
你如果明晚不想去
to this thing tomorrow night if you don't want to.
那你可以不用去的
Are you kidding? I do.
開什么玩笑,我想去
I mean, the Osgood and your mom?
我是說,是奧斯古展覽館和你母親啊
Did you notice how she never sat down?
你沒注意到她一直都是站著的嗎
I noticed her diamonds.
我注意到她戴的鉆石了
Well, in the divorce she got custody the jewelry.
離婚之后她得到了珠寶的所有權
What does she know about us?
她對我們的事知道多少
Well...she knows that I love you.
她知道我很愛你
That's a good start. What else?
這條我喜歡,還有呢
I told her that we didn't start seeing each other
我告訴她,我離開玫瑰鎮高中之后
until after I left Rosewood High.
才開始和你約會的
You lied to your mother.
你對你媽媽撒謊了
Wasn't the first time.
又不是第一次了
I thought you said you can crack it. I can, okay?
你不是說你能破解的嗎,我可以的
I just have not done it yet.
我只不過還沒有破解成功而已
None of the regular workarounds are working.
普通的方法都沒有用
So when do you give up?
那你到什么時候會放棄
That is completely the wrong attitude.
你這是什么態度
Spencer, we have to know what's on this.
斯賓塞,我們必須知道這里面到底有什么
Okay, but it's not a pinata.
好吧,但這又不是個彩飾陶罐
I can't just whack at it with a stick!
拿根棍子敲碎了事
Okay, I think that I need help.
好吧,我覺得我需要幫助
What kind of help?
哪種幫助
II heard that Caleb was back from California.
我聽說凱勒從加州回來了
I haven't seen him, but...yeah, I know he's back.
我還沒見過他,不過他確實回來了
He wouldn't even have to know what this was for.
他根本就不用知道這是做什么的
I could just ask him for
我只要請教他一些
some tips on how to get around a tough password.
破解復雜密碼的竅門
Yeah. You know what, go ahead.
好吧,你去吧
At least one of us might be able to be in the same room as him.
至少我們中還有一個人可以和他共處一室
Okay. I'll talk to him tomorrow at school.
好,明天在學校里我會找他的
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪兒嗎
Hey, Toby. Hanna.
你好,托比,漢娜
Where... who is? Jason.
誰...在哪兒,杰森
Um, can you... wait upstairs?
你可以上樓等我嗎
We'll be finished in a couple minutes. Yeah.
我們幾分鐘就能說完,好
What do you mean, "Where is he?"
什么叫"他在哪兒"
I mean, I was just at his house and he's gone.
我剛剛去他家了,人去樓空
The house is locked, his car isn't in the garage.
房門緊鎖,他的車不在車庫里
So maybe he's just out.
或許他只是出去了
He's not driving around with a bustedup front end.
他不會開著一輛撞壞的車亂跑
That car is evidence. He's not out, he's gone.
那輛車是證據,他不是出去了,他跑了
Across the state line, paying cash to fix his car.
穿過州界線,花錢修好他的車
You covered for him, I covered for you,
你包庇他,我包庇你
and you left us both lying to the cops.
你讓我倆都對警察撒謊了
I was just trying to protect him.
我只是想保護他而已
I think that you're the one that needs protection.
我覺得你才是需要保護的那一個
He's my brother, Toby.
他是我哥哥,托比
And the people you really need protecting from
你真正需要遠離的
are the ones you're related to.
正是和你有血緣關系的人
Before you talk to him, you're gonna listen to me.
在你和他談之前,你一定要聽我說完
Toby, please...
托比,求你了
I'm not gonna ask you to explain anything,
我不會要你解釋任何事的
Because you won't...you just say that I have to trust you.
因為你根本不會解釋,你只會說讓我相信你
Mona's locked up, Garrett is locked up...
夢娜被關起來了,加勒特被關起來了
but you still jump every time your phone rings.
但每次你手機一響,你還會驚慌失措
It's... I know, it's "Complicated."
情況...我知道,情況復雜
So I'll make easy on you I'll find out for myself.
所以我不勞駕你了,我自己去查
Toby, please...
托比,求你...
Hey. I rang the doorbell.
我按了門鈴
My folks are in Scranton.
我爸媽在斯克蘭頓(賓州的一個城市)
Haven't seen you at school.
在學校一直都沒看到你
I missed a few days.
我請了幾天假
Are you okay?
你還好嗎
I felt pretty bad for a while,
前段時間我一直感覺不好
but I'm better now.
但現在好多了
Okay, we have to talk about this. No. We don't.
我們應該把這事說清楚,不必了
You got sick because you drank from my flask.
你是因為喝了我的酒瓶里的酒才病的
I have to explain what that happened,
我得把此事解釋清楚
or at least try to explain.
或至少讓我有個解釋的機會
We can forget about the whole thing. Honestly, Em.
就讓此事隨風而逝吧,艾米
You deserve to know the truth.
你有權知道真相
Can we go someplace and talk?
我們能找個地方聊聊嗎
I can't today.
今天不行
Tomorrow? After school?
明天放學之后可以嗎
Please.
拜托
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好的
So what couldn't you tell me over the phone?
什么事不能在電話里說
Frankly, I shouldn't be telling you anything at all,
老實說,我本該對你守口如瓶
you're not immediate family.
你不是夢娜的直系親屬
But I know how invested you are in Mona.
但我知道你很在意夢娜
Did something happen to her? Not yet.
她出什么事了嗎,還沒
But they're gonna move her to a different facility.
但院方打算把她送到另一個機構去
Where?
送到哪里去
Near Saratoga. In New York.
靠近薩拉托加,在紐約
No, they can't!
不行,不能這樣
Her attending physicians think
她的主治醫師認為
she needs a more intense treatment program.
她需要更高強度的治療
Frankly, I think they're worried about
坦白說,相比夢娜的健康
liability more than Mona's health.
我認為院方更害怕的是承擔責任
They want her under high security. Why?
他們希望夢娜能被嚴密監控,為什么
For one, Mona's outburst in the day room,
比如,夢娜在休息室突然發作
and they realize she hasn't been taking all her meds.
還有他們發現夢娜一直沒有服藥
They think she's been smuggling
他們覺得夢娜讓一名探視者
them out with a visitor.
幫她把藥偷偷帶走了
What visitor? Not you.
哪個探視者,不是你
But Mona's surprisingly popular.
但夢娜的探視者絡繹不絕
They can't send her away. What about her parents?
醫院不能把她送走,她父母是什么態度
They're still in denial.
他們還沒同意
They'll go along with whatever the board recommends.
但他們會接受董事會的建議
Well, talk the board out of it! What?
那就去說服董事會啊,什么
Talk them out of moving her.
說服他們不要送走她
Tell them in your expert opinion you think
告訴他們你的專業意見
she's gonna get much better right here in Rosewood.
說你認為她在玫瑰鎮會恢復得更好
My expert opinion might not mean much.
我的專業意見可能沒什么用
These are the men who wrote the textbooks.
那些人可是權威啊
I don't care about the books.
我才不管權威不權威呢
I can't promise anything, but I'll talk to them.
我不能向你保證什么,但我會和他們談談
You can do it.
你一定行
Your confidence in me is bracing.
你對我的信心很能鼓舞人心啊
Essentially misplaced, but bracing.
雖然是信錯了對象,但我還是很受鼓舞
Excuse me.
失陪一下
This is very impressive.
真讓人眼前一亮呀
My mom doesn't use it much since the accident,
自從車禍之后,我媽就不怎么用這車了
so she let me take it.
所以她就給我開了
You drove it back from California?
你從加州一路開回來的嗎
I have a lot of thinking to do.
我有很多事還沒想清楚
Driving helps.
開車給了我思考的時間
Yeah. I get it.
我明白
Um, listen, I have sort of an abstract computer question.
我遇到了一個有關電腦的抽象問題
I was wondering if you could help me out with it.
你能幫幫我嗎
What's the question?
什么問題
I was wondering what's the best way to get around
你知道如何破解
really tough password protection.
很復雜的密碼保護嗎
That's about as abstract as a brick wall.
還真是和磚墻一樣抽象啊
Yeah, okay. Maybe we are talking about a real password.
好吧,就當我們說的是真實密碼
"Maybe"?
"就當"
There's a particular site that I cannot get onto.
有個網頁我進不去
Whose site is it?
誰的網頁
What should I wear?
我該穿什么呢
I have to look insanely sophisticated for this.
我必須打扮得看起來超級老練
How about a... Hello Kitty Tshirt?
凱蒂貓的T恤如何
Help me, please. This is Ezra's mom.
拜托,幫幫我,她可是以斯拉的媽媽
So what's she like?
她是什么樣的人
Diamonds and Chanel on a sunday morning.
身著鉆石與香奈兒,出現在周日清晨
I think you're in Spencer territory.
這事你得找斯賓塞
That's a good idea.
好想法
So, Ezra's family has some money.
這么說,以斯拉家挺有錢的
Yeah, his mom does.
是的,他媽媽挺有錢的
What?
怎么了
You just said he's been scrambling for work.
你之前說他一直在拼命找工作
I have been with the boy who gets a fat allowance.
若和一個靠父母給大把零花錢的男生約會
It's like having the parent on the date with you.
不就像帶著父母一起約會嗎
Yeah, but if he really needed help,
沒錯,但如果他真的需要幫助
don't you think he'd ask her?
你覺得他會不找媽媽嗎
If it is real,
如果是真的
I have no idea how Mona got it.
那我完全不知道夢娜是怎么弄到的
But if it's fake,
但如果是假的
it's an insanely cruel thing to do to Emily.
那對艾米莉來說實在太殘忍了
I know that we've asked you to do something like this before,
我知道我們以前也求你做過類似的事情
so I get it if you don't
所以如果你拒絕,我也能理解
No, I'll do it.
不,我愿意幫你們
Look, whatever happened, Hanna's important to me.
不論發生什么,漢娜對我都很重要
So if I have a chance to crush the mona monster,
所以既然有機會能打倒夢娜這個惡魔
I'm in.
算我一個
After school? Yeah, after school.
放學后見,好的,放學后見
"Mona's almost gone"?
"夢娜就要走了"
Gone where?
去哪里
The doctors at Radley want to send her to another hospital
拉德里的醫生打算把她轉到別的醫院去
One with thicker bars.
一所戒備更森嚴的醫院
How do you know that?
你是怎么知道的
Wren told me. He did?
任告訴我的,他告訴你的嗎
What does he have to do with any of this?
他為什么要攪和這灘渾水
He thought I should know,
他覺得這件事我應該知道
and he said that Mona's been passing her meds to a visitor.
他說夢娜一直在通過一個訪客往外送藥
Lucas? You're saying that the pills
盧卡斯,你是說艾瑞亞在他包里
that Aria found in his bag might be for mona?
發現的藥片可能是夢娜的嗎
I don't know, Wren didn't tell me, so I didn't ask.
我不知道,任沒有說,我也沒問
And "Hanna's next."
還有"下一個是漢娜"
I don't want to give anyone any of my blood. I need all I got.
我可不想把血給別人,一滴也不行
My mom is handling it. Wait a second.
我媽媽會處理的,等一下
If they send Mona away,
如果他們把夢娜送走了
we're not gonna find out why she gave us Maya's site.
我們就無法得知她為何要把瑪雅的網站告訴我們了
If it really is Maya's site.
如果那真是瑪雅的網站
You're sure your mom can stop this court order on Hanna's blood?
你確定你媽媽能阻止法院取漢娜的血樣嗎
My mom picks her teeth with court orders.
肯定可以,小事一樁
What did you want to borrow?
你想借什么
I want something classy but not frumpy.
經典但又不過時的
Not that you have frumpy.
不是說你穿得過時
Mom?
媽媽
Spencer, she's gonna know you went through there.
斯賓塞,她會發現你翻過她的包的
I can get in and out without leaving a trace.
我不會留下一絲痕跡的
Ooh, jackpot.
找到了
Garrett's file?
加勒特的檔案嗎
Yeah. The works.
是的,開工吧
Get out your phone. We're taking pictures.
拿手機出來,都拍下來
Paige!
佩奇
That drug that made you sick
那個讓你生病的藥...
It didn't come from anybody at the party. It was in my flask.
不是派對里那些人的,是我那個小瓶里的
You know that, don't you? I guess I figured that out.
你早就知道,是不是,我猜到了
When I gave it to you, I didn't know it.
我給你的時候,并不知道里面被下藥了
I swear, I would never do that to you.
我發誓,我絕不會那樣對你的
But somebody did that you.
但是有人那樣對你了
Yeah, somebody did it to me.
是的,那人是想給我下藥
Who?
是誰
I don't know.
我不知道
Do you know when it happened?
那你知道是什么時候發生的嗎
It was the night that somebody dug up Ali's grave.
艾莉的墓被挖開的那天晚上
I drank from the flask and I..
我喝了那個瓶子里的水...
lost time.
然后我就失去了那段時間的記憶
I was at Spencer's, and then I wasn't at Spencer's,
醉倒前我在斯賓塞家,醒來后就不在那了
And I'm trying to find out what happened to me.
我一直在試圖找尋這段失去的記憶
You were with me.
你當時跟我在一起
Part of that night... you were with me.
那晚有段時間...你是跟我在一起的
Maya wasn't just strangled, her triquetrum was crushed.
瑪雅除了頸部的勒痕,三角骨也碎裂了
by a pipe or a metal bar.
被一種管狀物或者金屬棒擊打所致
Or a policeman's nightstick.
也或許是被警棍打的
"Lividity indicates the victim was killed at the scene."
"尸斑顯示受害人在案發現場被殺"
Lividity?
尸斑
It's the way blood settles in the body when the heart stops.
是指當人的心臟停跳后,血液在身體的分布
It means that Maya was killed right there in Emily's backyard.
就是說瑪雅是在艾米麗家的后院被殺的
Look at this.
你看這個
Maya was killed the same night that Garrett was arrested at my house.
瑪雅被殺的當晚,加勒特在我家被捕
Between 10 P.M. And 2 A.M.
介于晚上十點到次日凌晨兩點之間
Which means that he had plenty of time
也就是說他有充足的時間殺了瑪雅
to kill Maya and meet with Melissa.
再去和梅麗莎見面
Poor Maya.
可憐的瑪雅
She was just out there in the backyard the whole time?
當時她一直就在后院
Well, the tenants had moved out,
那時房客已經搬走了
and Emily hadn't moved back in.
而艾米麗還沒有搬回去
The house was empty.
整棟房子是空的
Says that there was no personal property found at the scene.
上面說現場沒有發現任何遺留的私人物品
So if she had a bag, somebody took it with them.
如果她背了包的話,有人把它拿走了
What's this? The prosecution witness list.
這是什么,原告的證人名單
Look at that. Bart Comstock?
看這個,巴特·康斯托克
"Break him and it falls apart."
"把他攻下來,案子就有希望了"
My mom is gonna go after this guy.
我媽媽打算從這個人入手
He must know something or have seen something.
他一定是知道或者看到了什么
Yeah, something bad about Garrett.
是的,加勒特干的壞事
And she thinks that if she can break him, she could win.
她認為如果可以攻下這個人,她就贏了
The address is in Rosewood. Do you want to go there?
他就住在玫瑰鎮,想去找他嗎
Caleb's gonna be here any minute.
凱勒隨時可能到
I'll go on my way home.
我回家的時候順道去一趟
Are you sure? Mmhmm.
你能行嗎,沒問題
I'm just gonna see what's there.
我倒要看看那有什么
You're not gonna tell Caleb about these, are you?
你不會跟凱勒說這些的吧,是嗎
No. It's strictly "Need to know."
當然不會,我只說他需要知道的
Okay, bye.
那就好,拜拜
It was about eleven o'clock, I think. My folks were out.
大概是十一點鐘吧,我父母都出去了
I heard something on the front porch.
我聽見前廊那有動靜
You were sitting on my steps.
你就坐在我家的臺階上
You were drunk. I thought you were drunk.
你喝醉了,我以為你喝醉了
Do you remember me taking you into the house?
你還記得我扶你進屋嗎
I don't remember.
我不記得了
I was holding you up.
開始是我抱著你
Then I wasn't holding you
后來就不是我抱著你了...
You were holding me.
是你抱著我
You kissed me.
你吻了我
Maybe you thought I was someone else,
你可能把我當成了別人
I think I knew that, but I didn't stop you.
我意識到了,但沒阻止你
I didn't want to stop you. It was...like a dream.
我不想讓你停下,因為一切如夢般美好
And then what happened?
然后呢
The dream ended.
夢醒了
I went into the kitchen to get you a glass of water,
我到廚房去給你倒水
And when I came back you were gone.
但回到門口時你已經不在了
I tried to call your phone, but you didn't answer.
我試著打電話給你,但你沒接
Somebody called me at eleven.
有人11點給我打了電話
Then at school, I could tell you didn't remember.
后來在學校,我看得出你不記得了
Or you didn't want to remember.
或者你不想記起
No, I didn't remember. I don't remember!
我真的不記得,直到現在都想不起來
Why wouldn't you have told me this sooner?
你怎么不早點告訴我
I convinced myself that what I did was okay. It wasn't.
我說服自己那么做沒錯,但并非如此
You were there, and I just got...greedy.
看著你,我就突然變得貪婪
It was bad enough when I thought you were drunk,
之前以為你喝醉時,我就很有負罪感了
but when I found out about the flask,
知道酒被下藥后
I felt... worse than awful.
我感覺糟透了
Please, Emily, you have to understand, I didn't
艾米麗,你要明白我沒有...
I'm afraid you're much more impressed
恐怕我的意見
with my opinion than the board.
對理事會作用不大
I couldn't say anything to change their minds.
我無法改變他們的想法
When do they send her away?
什么時候送她走
It's just a matter of paperwork now.
就差下發文件了
Look, Hanna, we may have been going about this the wrong way.
漢娜,我們或許走錯了方向
I'm not the person to speak to them on Mona's behalf.
站出來為夢娜說話的不該是我
You are.
而應是你
Me?
我嗎
Yeah. You've been visiting her for months. You're her friend.
是你幾個月來堅持探望她,你是她朋友
You want me to talk to a bunch of doctors?
你準備讓我去和一群醫生交涉嗎
Not the whole board, just her primary physicians.
不是所有人,搞定她的主治醫生即可
There's an advocacy hearing tonight.
今晚有個意見聽證會
Explain it to them the way you explained it to me.
就像說服我那樣,說服他們吧
No. I can't talk to them the way I talk to you.
我沒法像跟你談話那樣和他們談話
Then you better be prepared to say goodbye to Mona.
那你只能等著和夢娜道別了
Oh. We're not open.
我們還沒開門迎客
First show's at sixthirty.
第一場六點半開始
Oh. I was just coming by for
我只是順道來拿
a schedule for the film festival.
電影節的時間表
Sure. Yeah.
行,拿去吧
Some...great stuff comin' up.
眾多精彩,敬請期待
Lot of that's not on DVD. Thanks.
很多是影碟上沒有的內容,謝謝
It's funny, I've been coming to this theater my whole life,
想想真有趣,我一直光顧這個影院
and I never thought of it as having an address or a number.
卻從沒想過這里會有個地址或電話
You just say, "I'm going to the movies",
只要說"我去看電影"
and everybody knew what you meant.
所有人都知道指的是哪里
Yeah. Like when you say you're going to church.
教堂也是一樣
Yeah, I guess so.
我想也是
Anything else I can help you with?
還有什么事嗎
I'm usually pretty good figuring out passwords.
我向來很擅長破解密碼的
That's because most people don't want good passwords
因為大多數人并不想要安全的密碼
They want passwords they can remember.
只想要好記的
Passwords keep you from going in the front door.
密碼將你拒之門外
I like to look for an open window,
而我會找一扇開著的窗戶
Something that allows you to get into the system
一個能讓你進入系統
and unlock things from the other side.
卻不被察覺的窗口
Like a burglar. That's the idea.
就像竊賊一樣,的確
That's a nice machine.
這電腦不錯
Your folks?
家人給的嗎
My mom.
我媽給的
Hmm. New car, new computer...
新車,新電腦
She just lent me the car.
車只是借我用的
Okay, she didn't lend you that sweater.
這件針織衫總不是借的吧
No, it's a rental.
不,是租的
What? Do you just want me to admit
什么呀,你非要我承認
that my mom bought me new clothes?
我媽給我買了新衣服嗎
That not just clothing.
可不是一般的衣服
That is $400 worth of sweater you have there.
是價值400刀的針織衫
So I should probably wash it on "Gentle" then, right?
那機洗的時候是不是要用"溫和"檔
No! You should dry clean it!
不行,要干洗
If you wash this, you will end up with a sweater for a shih tzu.
水洗的話,這針織衫就只有西施犬能穿了
I have never been a dry cleaning kind of guy.
我就不是會去干洗的那號人
That was then, and this is now.
以前不是,可現在不一樣了
Yeah, I know who you're talking about.
我知道你在說誰
I remember those two girls.
我記得那兩個姑娘
That is a couple you don't forget.
那樣一對情侶可不容易忘記
How's your friend doing?
你朋友還好嗎
It's hard.
挺不容易的
And the roughest part was that we all had to talk to the police.
最受不了的是,我們都得接受警方訊問
Yeah. I know. Listen, they talked to me.
我明白,警方也找我問話了
Why would they talk to you?
他們為什么找你
Well, like I said, I remembered her,
正如我之前說的,我記得她
so that's how I recognized her.
所以認出了她
Recognized her where?
在哪里認出了她
Well, it was late, I was up on the marquee changing the bill,
有天很晚了,我在入口處換錢
and I saw her
就在那時,我看到她
get in the cop car with the guy who killed her.
和那個殺她的家伙一起進了警車
Maya got into a police car with garrett Reynolds?
瑪雅跟加勒特·雷諾茲上了警車嗎
Yeah, right up the block. The night he killed her.
是啊,就在街區這,他殺死瑪雅那晚
She probably thought she was safe. I mean,
她可能沒意識到自己有危險
How could she know that the cop was crazy?
她怎能知道那警察會喪心病狂呢
Just can't trust anybody.
誰都不可信
Yeah, that's for sure.
那是肯定的
These are so deadly.
這東西太好吃了
I think I will have my cupboard locked for all the century.
我想我要把我的櫥柜永遠鎖上
Put the pretzel down and cross your fingers.
放下椒鹽餅,祈求好運吧
We're in.
進去了
You're kidding.
開玩笑吧
"But at my back I always hear"
我總聽見那恐懼的聲音自背后來臨
time's winged chariot hurrying near."
時光之輪無情碾近"
Andy Marvel what a marvel
安迪·馬弗爾,還真是個奇跡
talking to his coy mistress about how they shouldn't waste any time.
跟她那忸怩作態的情婦說別浪費丁點時間
Like you're doing listening to me.
就像你們正在屏幕前聽我說話一樣
Oh, my god. I can not believe that you got us in!
天啊,我真不敢相信你登進去了
This is where I'm going to put things to keep from losing them.
這就是我存儲記憶的秘密小站
I'm always losing things.
我總是丟三落四
So this really is Maya's site.
這真的是瑪雅的小站
Yeah. It is.
是的
If you're looking at me, beware
要是你正看著我,當心了
this site is cursed.
這個網站被詛咒了
It is completely real.
這事千真萬確
Did you find anything?
找到什么線索了嗎
Yeah, that guy Bart Comstock,
有,那個叫巴特·康斯托克的男人
he saw Maya get into a police car with Garrett
在瑪雅被害的那晚
the night he killed her.
看到瑪雅跟加勒特上了警車
Hhe told you that?
他告訴你這事了
That's why your mom wants to squash him.
這就是你媽讓他保持緘默的原因
I'm gonna try Emily again.
我再打給艾米麗看看
Okay, just... please let me know when you get ahold of her.
好的,聯系上她后告訴我一聲
Okay. Bye.
知道,回見
Look, it's not too late to ditch this
現在放棄看展覽
and find a miniature golf course.
去找個小型高爾夫球場還為時不晚
Lyle and Frances Springer.
萊爾·斯普格林跟弗朗西絲·斯普格林
Yeah. My grandparents.
是啊,我的祖父母
As in Springer Preservation Fund
就是斯普格林保本基金
Springer Endowment for the Arts?
和斯普格林藝術基金會的那個嗎
Guilty.
慚愧啊
Hi.
你好
Ezra. All of this stuff belongs to your family?
以斯拉,這些展覽品都是你家族的
Yeah.
是啊
Your family doesn't have money, your family has money.
你家真窮,窮得只剩錢了
Look... I should have figured out a way to tell you about this,
我本該找機會告訴你這事的
but it's kind of hard to work into a conversation.
但有點難以開口
You were cutting off a lot more than a name
當你從菲茨杰拉德變成費茲時
when you went from Fitzgerald to Fitz.
切斷的可不止一個名字而已
All this stuff, it used to be in my grandparents' house,
這些展覽品一向收在我祖父母的屋子里
and the only people that ever saw it were my family
能見上一眼的也就是我家人們
and people they paid to clean up after them.
他們花錢雇人做清理工作
And they were fine with that. But I'm not.
他們是樂此不疲,我卻不以為然
I just always thought that you never talked about your family
我老在想你從未提及你的家人
because you didn't want them knowing about me.
是因為你不想讓他們知道我的存在
I wasn't keep you away from my family.
我不是不想讓我家人見你
I was keeping my family away from you.
而是不想讓你見我的家人
Are you angry?
你生氣了嗎
No... no, I don't think so.
沒有,我沒生氣
But I think that you owe me something for all those ramen noodles.
但我想你該好好補償下我
I think we can negotiate that. Okay.
這賬咱們得好好算算,好的
It's okay.
別害怕
Sorry. I didn't think there was anyone here.
抱歉,我沒想到會有人來
I wanted to see what it was like at night.
我想看看這里的夜景
Yesterday was your first time back here since she died... wasn't it?
昨天是她死之后你第一次來這,對嗎
Yeah.
是的
I upset you... making you come out here.
我叫你來這里讓你心煩了
No. It's not that.
沒有,不是這樣子的
You sure? Yeah.
真的嗎,真的
I'm...I'm glad you made me come back.
我很高興你能讓我回來
"Made me come back." that doesn't sound so good."
我讓你回來"這話聽著不是很情愿啊
I wanted to. You just helped me make up my mind.
我想來,你幫我下定了決心
All right.
好吧
That was yesterday. How about tonight?
這是昨天的事,今晚呢
Do you think it's possible to do something
你覺得在毫無意識的情況下
without knowing you're doing it?
有可能做什么事嗎
I mean, without knowing why you're doing it?
就是不知道目的何在
No.
不可能
I think we're always who we are.
我們就是我們自己
Okay, but suppose you were drunk.
好的,但如果喝醉了呢
People drink to cover up what they want.
喝酒只是為了掩人耳目
It's like when you do things in a dream
就像你在夢里做了某些事
and it frightens you
夢境會讓你害怕
because you didn't think that's who you are.
因為你覺得夢中的那人不是你自己
But it's you.
但那就是你
Even in a dream, it's still you.
即使在夢里,你仍是你自己
You cold? Yeah, a little.
冷嗎,有點兒
Thanks.
謝謝
You looked lonely over here.
你看起來挺孤單的
Oh, I'm fine.
我很好
These are amazing.
這些作品都棒極了
Ezra said that they belonged to your mom and dad.
以斯拉說這都是您父母的
That's right.
是的
He hasn't told you very much about himself, has he?
他沒怎么跟你提他自己的事吧
Well, we're still learning. Yes.
我們仍在相互了解中,也對
Well, you certainly know about
你所了解的他肯定是
the dedicated teacher, the struggling writer.
那個盡責的老師和勤奮的作家
You fit right into that world you get to be the muse.
你融入的很好,你就是他的靈感女神
Oh, no, I wouldn't pretend to be that.
別這么說,我可擔當不起
Don't diminish yourself. You have a very important role in this.
別小瞧了你自己,你對他影響很大
I just...I don't think of myself as playing any role with Ezra.
我并不覺得自己對以斯拉有什么影響
No, I don't suppose you do.
我猜你也沒意識到
What do your parents think about Ezra?
你父母怎么看以斯拉
Well, my mom likes him a lot more than my dad.
我媽比我爸要喜歡他多一點
Fathers and daughters that can be tricky.
父女關系總是很復雜的
Yeah. New man coming along to take away daddy's little girl.
對,新男人搶走了爸爸的小女兒
Your parents are divorced, aren't they? Yeah.
你父母離婚了吧,是的
Yeah, they are. Recently?
他們離婚了,近期的事嗎
Guess you could say that.
差不多吧
As recently as when you started seeing Ezra?
是在你和以斯拉開始約會那時嗎
Seeing him...romantically, I mean.
我的意思是,正式確定關系的時候
You ask questions like you already know the answers.
您似乎是在明知故問
It's really very easy
想要了解一個人
to find out what you need to know about people.
還是非常容易的
Oh. All all due respect,
恕我直言
but my family's not really any of your business.
我的家庭和您無關
Oh, but it's such an interesting family.
但是你家太有意思了
Your brother's arrest record,
你弟弟有案底
your romance with a former teacher,
你和自己前任老師有染
the way your mother moved out over your father's infidelity.
你媽媽因為丈夫的不忠搬走了
You can literally chart all the cracks and strains.
都能拍成好萊塢大片了
Excuse me.
失陪了
Aria.
艾瑞亞
You act as if I've hurt your feelings.
別表現出一副被我傷害了的樣子
It was unintentional.
我絕不是故意的
I just want to make sure that I'm being clear.
我只是想表明我的立場
I may not agree with the way Ezra lives his life,
我并不認同以斯拉自己的生活方式
but I'm not gonna stand by and let you ruin him.
但是我也絕不會放任你毀了他
I love him.
我愛他
Oh, yes.
那可不
It's all romance and sacrifice in your little Paris garret.
你的小世界里滿滿的都是浪漫和犧牲
Except you determine what gets sacrificed, not him.
但被犧牲的是什么,卻由你說了算
You're the one that made it impossible for him
是你讓他無法
to stay at your little high school.
繼續留在你的高中任教
You're the one who got him tossed out of Hollis.
是你害他被趕出了霍里斯大學
I want to make sure you understand your own motives.
我只想確認,你是否知道自己的動機
II don't have any motives.
我沒有任何動機
Everyone has motives.
人人都有動機
Maybe in your world.
或許在您的世界是這樣的
It's not too late for us to have a practical discussion.
我們現在的對話還不算太晚
There can be realworld compensations in your ending this.
如果你能和他分手,我會給你補償
Compensations?
補償
I've got your attention at last.
你終于聽進我的話了
I thought I might.
我就猜到
What did you say to her? What did I say to whom?
你和她說什么了,和誰
I can't find Aria.
我找不到艾瑞亞
Oh. Is she gone?
她走了嗎
She was talking to you the last time I saw her.
我最后一次看見她時,她正和你說話
Maybe it's past your bedtime?
或許到時間睡覺了
It's astounding that you can do things like this
你都做出這種事了
and still not understand why I want nothing to do with this family.
竟然還不了解我和家里疏遠的原因
I really don't know what you think I've done.
我真的不明白你是怎么想的
I had a lovely chat with the girl.
我和那個女孩聊的很愉快
I don't know, maybe she just felt out of place.
我不知道,或許她只是感到拘束而已
You can endow all the museums you want,
你大可以假仁義的為所有博物館捐資
but you're not fooling anybody.
但是你卻騙不了所有人
There's not a generous bone in your body.
你本就不是什么慷慨的人
I believe it would be very therapeutic
我認為讓夢娜待在拉德里
for Mona to stay at Radley.
有益于她的康復的
She needs the continuity of clinical environment
她極其需要持續性的臨床治療環境
so important to fully integrate the socially challenged teen
這種治療對于有社交障礙的人來說
back into the peer community.
能幫助他們再度融入同齡人中
Look, Mona did some terrible things.
夢娜是做了一些很糟糕的事
She did some of them to me, and I'm her best friend.
對我也沒例外,我還是她最好的朋友
II don't know how she could,
我不知道她為何這樣
but I think I understand how angry she was.
但是我能明白她有多憤怒
Mona and I are very, very close, I mean,
我和夢娜很親密
we're like the same person.
好的就像同一個人一般
We started out at the same place.
我們最初有著相同的際遇
And we were so close to becoming those girls
曾經,我們幾乎就是那種
who would sit at a table and guard purses
眼饞著受歡迎的漂亮女孩在舞池中熱舞
while the hot girls were on the floor dancing.
而又只能坐在不起眼的桌子旁發呆的女孩
But Mona made sure we didn't disappear...
但夢娜阻止了我們就此消沉
And I owe her for that.
這是我欠她的
Look, I see her in that robe and those slippers,
我看著她穿著難看的袍子和拖鞋
and I realize that could be me in there.
我意識到,那人也有可能是我
And if it was me, Mona would be sitting here
如果里面的是我,夢娜也會在這
asking all of you to not send me away.
懇求你們不要送我走
So please don't.
所以拜托了
Don't send her to Saratoga.
千萬別把她送去薩拉托加
She dosen't know anyone in Saratoga.
她在薩拉托加舉目無親
There will be no one there to hold her hand.
在那里,沒人會在她身旁支持著她
And no one will care a brown rat's ass for her in Saratoga.
也沒有人會細致入微的照顧她
So please.
求你們了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It wasn't your fault.
不是你的錯
I shouldn't have let it happen.
我不該讓這一切發生
It was wrong.
這是個錯誤
If I ever find out who put that stuff in your flask,
一旦讓我發現是誰在你的酒里下藥
I swear I'll kill them.
我發誓會將他們碎尸萬段
Don't say that. I mean it.
別這么說,我是認真的
I don't want you to say it, I don't want you to mean it.
我不想你這么說,也不要你真去做
I want you to listen.
我希望你聽著
I haven't been with anyone since Maya.
在瑪雅之后,我沒有和任何人交往過
I haven't even thought about it.
我甚至都沒有考慮過
Or at least I didn't think I was thinking about it.
至少我不認為自己有考慮過
I was drunk that night, and I got lost.
那晚我喝醉了,迷了路
Only I didn't really get lost.
但是我并沒有迷失真正的方向
I was looking for something.
我在尋找
I was looking for somebody...
在尋找某個人
And I came here.
所以我來到這里
Don't look away.
看著我
I heard you come in.
我聽到你進來了
Yeah, I got home a little while ago.
是的,我回來一會兒了
Are you okay?
你還好嗎
Aria?
艾瑞亞
Did I ruin Ezra's life?
我真的毀了以斯拉的生活了嗎
What are you talking about?
你在說什么呢
I know that you think he's wrecking mine,
我知道,你覺得是他毀了我的生活
but am I just really screwing things up for him?
但我是否也同時破壞了他的生活呢
Am I responsible?
是我的錯嗎
Am Iam I just destroying everything that I touch?
我身邊的人遭遇,是否都因為我
No. You couldn't.
不,你沒有
You would never hurt anyone.
你不會傷害任何人
And no one could ever be harmed by having you in their life.
任何人的生命中有你,都不會受到傷害
I screwed up, didn't I?
我搞砸了,對嗎
They're probably gonna send her to Mars now.
夢娜現在可能被送到火星去了
You did the opposite of screwing up.
你才沒有搞砸
Based on your testimony, the board has decided
根據你的證詞,理事會決定
to delay any decision to transfer Mona.
推遲遣送瑪雅
She gets to stay? She gets to stay.
她可以留下來啦,是的
Oh, my god!
我的天
I thought you'd be pleased.
我以為你會很高興
I am. Thank you. You're welcome.
我很高興,謝謝你,不客氣
You're making me laugh.
你逗死我了
I'm trying to eat.
我吃吃看
We should not be watching this. Stop it.
我們不能再看下去了,別拍了
There are hundreds of videos,
這里有數百個視頻
and you don't know what they are until you open them.
你不看怎么知道是什么呢
Everything's jumbled up.
這些都很混亂
Yeah, it's more of a junk drawer than a journal.
是啊,這可比雜志上的八卦亂多了
Yeah, but this is real.
是的,但這些都是真的
Mona gave us the genuine article.
夢娜給我們的是真的
How? Why?
怎么可能,為什么
To help us.
為了幫助我們
How much of this did Caleb see?
這些東西凱勒看到了多少
He didn't want to see any of it once he realized what it was,
在他意識到這是什么前,他是沒興趣看的
but he got us in there.
但這是他幫我們進入的
I think Emily's got a very old soul.
我想艾米麗擁有前世靈魂
I feel it when I kiss her.
我在吻她時,可以感受到
I can hear clocks all over the world running backwards.
我可以感覺到整個世界時光倒流
I'm so out of my comfort zone.
聽得我真不舒服
Hanna, don't Just one more.
漢娜,別看了,最后一個
I'm such a coward. I know that.
我真是個懦夫,我清楚這一點
I have to face my fears.
我要直視我的恐懼
I can't hide forever.
我不能再掩飾下去了
I can't keep being afraid.
我要勇敢起來
Call her. Her phone is off.
給她打電話,她關機了
Well, call her again. Now.
那繼續打,快點
We can't watch this without her.
她來之前我們不要再看了
At least it's on this time.
尤其在這關鍵時刻
Just looking at you in that hoodie makes me shiver.
你的連帽衫真讓我不寒而栗
I guess summer's really over.
我想夏天真的過去了