日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 美劇《美少女的謊言》 > 美少女的謊言第三季 > 正文

美少女的謊言第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第7集 漢娜掌握了艾莉森謀殺案的關鍵證據

來源:可可英語 編輯:Alisa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Previously on "Pretty Little Liars".

《美少女的謊言》前情提要
We're going to replacers...Garrett's note
我們準備用自己寫的假字條
with a fake note that we wrote.
把加勒特的那張換掉
You sure this is it?
你確定是這條腳鏈嗎
She never took it off.
她平時從不摘下來
Told them I got an anonymous tip.
我告訴警方,有人向我匿名舉報
They seemed to believe me.
看樣子,他們是信了
The anklet had trace amounts of blood still on it
腳鏈上仍留有微量血跡
Alison's and someone else's.
除了艾莉森的,還有另一個人的血
If only I could remember what happened that night,
如果我能想起那晚發生的事
this would all be over.
就不會有這么多煩惱了
I don't think it's that simple, Em.
事情沒那么簡單,艾米
I met Jenna here yesterday afternoon.
昨天下午我在這見過詹娜
I wanna know more. No, you don't.
我想和她深入交往一下,千萬別
"Hot mama loves tango"?
"愛探戈的辣媽"
I'm going to kill Aria.
我要殺了艾瑞亞
I can explain that.
我可以解釋
Hey there, Ashley. Pastor.
你好啊,艾什莉,牧師
Detective wilden, right? That's right.
威爾登警探,對吧,是的
It's Ted.
我叫泰德
You're getting them again, aren't you? The texts.
你又收到了,是不是,那些短信
What texts are you talking about?
你說的什么短信
Just be an act to keep her out of jail.
她在裝瘋賣傻,以躲避牢獄之災
She can't hurt us anymore, okay?
她再也傷害不到我們了
Bitch crazy.
她就是個瘋婆子
No, mom, you don't have to go over the rules with me again.
老媽,不用再跟我嘮叨那些規矩了
No one is hanging out in my room except for me.
家里除了我沒有任何人
No, Caleb's not coming over. He lost my number.
不,凱勒不會來的,他把我的號碼都刪了
Can we change the subject?
說點別的好么
Yes, mom.
好的,媽
Hey, I'm up, I'm dressed, and I'm fed.
我已經起床打扮好,吃完早餐了
All right, enjoy your conference. Love you.
好的,你專心開會吧,愛你
Morning, Hanna. Is your mom home? Why?
早安,漢娜,你媽在嗎,有事嗎
Cause I'm not supposed to talk to you without a guardian present.
監護人不在場的情況下,我不能跟你談話
Like that's stopped you before.
你之前有照做過嗎
Do me a favor tell your mom we need you to come in for a blood sample.
麻煩轉告你母親,帶你來警局做血樣檢測
Why do you need my blood?
為什么要驗我的血
We have new evidence in the Dilaurentis case,
迪勞倫提斯的案子有了新證據
and the family wants answers.
受害者家屬希望早日能結案
And since the blood on that anklet
而腳鏈上的血跡
doesn't match the guy who's locked up.
與嫌疑人的血樣不吻合
What, so you think it's my blood?
所以你懷疑是我的血嗎
Onegative, same type as yours.
陰型O型血,跟你的一樣
Yeah, and probably a billion other people.
是啊,但上億人都是這個血型
The billion other people weren't
但那些人不會
slipping notes under a woman's hospital bracelet.
從一位女士的病歷手鐲里偷紙條
You have no proof that I did that.
你沒證據證明那是我做的
Multiple witnesses saw you coming out of that room, Hanna.
漢娜,有幾個目擊者看到你從病房出來
Well, they're wrong.
他們看錯了
My blood is not on your evidence.
我的血型并不能說明什么
Then why do you look so scared?
那你為何那么驚慌
That's why "A" wants Garrett out of jail,
這就是A想把加勒特救出來的原因
so I can take his place.
她想讓我蹲監獄
Okay, don't go there.
別這么想
It's already past there, Emily.
事實已經擺在眼前了,艾米麗
He knows about the note, he caught me at church,
他發現了字條,在教堂把我抓個正著
and it's my blood type.
現在又讓我去做血檢
So what? You didn't kill anybody.
那又怎樣,你又沒殺人
Wilden said that Ali's family's been slamming him.
威爾登說,艾莉家讓他吃了閉門羹
Have you talked to Jason?
你跟杰森談過了嗎
No, I can't even look him in the eye,
沒有,我都不好意思見他了
but I'm gonna talk to him today.
但我今天會找他談談
Han, don't worry,
漢,別著急
there's nothing they can do until your mom gets back tomorrow.
在你媽明天回來之前,他拿你沒辦法
So what? I have 48 hours of freedom?
又如何,我要珍惜最后兩天的自由時光嗎
Maybe Spencer's mom can block the court order.
也許斯賓塞的媽媽能駁回法庭的決議
You guys, what if it is my blood?
如果那真是我的血,怎么辦
How?
不可能
Seriously, how could somebody take your blood
說真的,怎么可能有人神不知鬼不覺的
and you wouldn't even know it?
取走你的血樣
Emily has a whole night that she doesn't remember.
艾米麗還丟失了一整晚的記憶呢
Han, wait, you need to
漢,等等,你...
I can't talk about this anymore.
我不想再討論這個話題了
I have to go to school.
我先去學校了
Maybe one of us should call her mom.
也許我們該給她媽打個電話
I don't think her mom will follow with Wilden.
我覺得她媽不會同意威爾頓的做法
This isn't shoplifting.
這可不是入店行竊那么簡單了
Take it from me,
拿去吧
you're always better off with a really good buy.
你真是太會做生意了
Is it just me,
是我的幻覺
or did that sound a lot like...
還是我真的聽到了...
Alison.
艾莉森
Something wrong?
有什么事嗎
Oh, no. Sorry.
不不,抱歉
Wow, you just sound a lot like one of our friends.
你的聲音很像我們的一個朋友
Hope she's brilliant.
希望她人美聲音也動聽
What's her name?
她叫什么
Alison DiLaurentis.
艾莉森·迪勞倫提斯
You were friends of Ali's.
你們也是艾莉的朋友
Me too. I'm CeCe. Spencer.
我也是,我是茜茜, 我是斯賓塞
Melissa Hasting's little sister.
你是梅麗莎·海斯汀的妹妹
Ali talked about you.
艾莉和我說過你
She talked about all of you.
你們幾個她都說過
A lot.
經常提起
How do you know Ali?
你怎么認識艾莉的
Before I moved to L.A.,
我搬去洛杉磯前
our families rented summer homes in Cape May.
我家到開普梅過暑假
We went through an intense couple weeks together.
我們一起度過了一陣激情難忘的日子
I dated her brother, Jason.
我還和她哥哥杰森約會過
She never mentioned me to you guys?
她沒有跟你們說過我嗎
No.
沒有
Well, it was intense for me.
那就是我認為激情難忘吧
She was going through such a rough time,
她那段時間生活得很痛苦
like a broken doll.
像個身心劇裂的娃娃
So why did you move back to Rosewood?
那你為什么又搬回玫瑰鎮了呢
Listen, I hate to make tracks, but I'm already late,
那個,不是我不想跟你們聊,但我要遲到了
and my boss is highstrung and aggressively sober.
我的老板又是個敏感而且極其嚴肅的人
Come and me at the new boutique across the street.
你們可以到對面那家新開的時裝店來找我
Oh, and if you ever feel like doing a little free shopping,
還有,如果你想買免稅衣服
I'll be happy to turn the other way.
我可以幫你留幾件
II think you're thinking of Hanna.
你說的應該是漢娜
She's not here.
但她不在這里
Okay, that's not just me, right?
不僅僅是我這么認為吧
I mean, that chick is freakishly like Ali.
那個女孩像極了艾莉
Or was Ali freakishly like her?
不如說艾莉像極了她
I mean, one hip out, the head tilt.
比如扭臀啊,歪頭啊
Looking straight through you,
眼睛似乎能看穿你
like she knew all your secrets.
似乎她知道你所有的秘密
Aria, hey. What's... that?
艾瑞亞,那是什么
Bills.
賬單
You forgot to tell Vanity Fair that you moved.
你忘記告訴名利場你搬家了
More importantly, what is that?
重要的是這個,這是什么
Uh... nothing. Impulse buy.
沒什么,一時沖動買下的而已
I... kind of have a date tonight.
我今晚有個約會
Excuse me?
你說什么
You heard me.
不是說了嘛
I met somebody, on that website that you made me join.
我要去約會,和上回你幫我注冊的網站里的一個人
Oh, that's awesome!
那太棒了
Well, why didn't you tell me?
之前咋沒聽你提過
Because if I mention it beforehand,
因為如果我提前說了這事
I may be more nervous than I already am.
我也許會比現在還要緊張
You do not need to be nervous.
你不用緊張啊
That is easy for you to say.
站著說話不腰疼
you have dated within this century.
我又不像你在新世紀約過會
So, who is he, where does he live,
那么,他是誰,住哪兒
and what is the hair situation?
還有他毛發的情況正常嗎
Plenty, and it's on his head.
很繁茂,而且長在腦袋上
Excellent. Nice eyes?
太棒了,有著漂亮的眼睛嗎
Yes. Kind of smiley.Think,
是的,眼神還含著微笑
I don't know, like silver fox.
我想想,像銀狐一樣
Ooh, nice.
不錯喲
That's that's what you're wearing?
你要穿那個去嗎
Well, I thought it was.
應該吧
Is it too much for a coffee shop?
去咖啡廳的話會不會太夸張了
Wait, why am I asking you?
等等,我為什么要問你的意見
You wear forks as earrings.
你這種把叉子當耳環戴的人
No, no, no, I like it.
別這樣,我覺得這衣服不錯
I do, and it's pretty daring for you.
真的,而且是個大膽的嘗試
And please, do not wear a scarf with it.
只是,我求你不要再配條圍巾了
What makes you say I would wear a scarf?
你怎么就覺得我會戴圍巾呢
Because I have known you 100% of my life.
因為我認識了你一輩子了啊
Bye.
再見
Toby.
托比
What are you doing here?
你在這里干什么
I didn't feel like leaving another message.
我不想再繼續給你留言了
Why are you avoiding me?
你為什么老躲著我
I'm not.
我沒有
I know there wasn't anyone hounding hanna at that church dance.
我知道那次教堂舞會其實沒有人騷擾漢娜
Why did you lie?
你為什么要說謊
I was with Jason.
我那時和杰森在一起
Why is that a secret?
那為什么不告訴我
Okay, you know that anklet that was turned in to the police?
你知道那個上交給警察的腳鏈么
Well, he didn't find that on his own.
他不是一個人發現的
So, what? You needed something to keep me busy for the night?
那么是什么,那晚讓你需要撇下我一人
Look, he got a tip,
聽著,他找到條線索
and Jason wants to prove Garrett guilty.
杰森想證明加勒特有罪
Yeah, but he ended up doing the opposite.
但是結果相反
Well, I'm not giving up.
反正我不會放棄
I don't think that that anklet proves anything.
我覺得那條腳鏈說明不了什么
He is guilty.
他肯定有罪
And you're sure of this?
你確定嗎
Why are you challenging me?
你怎么不相信我
Because there was a time when you thought I murdered Alison.
因為有那么一段時間你也懷疑是我殺了艾莉森
Remember?
還記得嗎
Evidence can get distorted,taken out of context.
證據會被歪曲,會被斷章取義
It's made me a lot slower to pass judgment.
我現在已經學會三思再做決定了
Better get to class.
你最好快去上課
How's my favorite barista?
我最喜歡的服務生最近怎么樣啊
Busy, but they did take me off of cappuccino probation, so...
有點忙,但他們讓我參加卡布奇諾見習,因此
That's a thing? It is here. What's up?
在哪里呢,就在這里,有什么事
What do you think?
你覺得怎樣
Got it for Jenna.
給詹娜買的
I knew it. I suck at buying gifts.
我就知道,我不擅長買禮物
They all smelled like hairspray,
那些東西聞起來都像發膠
so I got the one with the nicest name.
因此我就買了個名字最好聽的
Why are you buying her anything?
為什么你要送她東西呢
Didn't bring a gift to her party,
因為之前在派對上沒送她禮物
and we have a date.
而且我們在約會
Like, a datedate.
就是一起出去玩玩什么的
And I need you to help me shop.
我想請你幫我物色一件禮物
The candle's great. Jenna will love it.
那蠟燭很不錯了,詹娜會喜歡的
She has a highly developed sense of smell.
她的嗅覺很好
Come on, Emily. I need your help.
拜托,艾米麗,幫幫我嘛
You guys are good friends.
你們不是好朋友嗎
We are? Who told you that?
我們嗎,你聽誰說的
Jenna.
詹娜
She had some nice things to say about Maya too.
她也說了很多關于瑪雅的事情
She didn't even know Maya.
她和瑪雅根本不熟
Not according to her.
她可不是這樣說的
Maya drove her home from school a couple of times.
瑪雅有好幾次載過她回家
Look, I'll let you get back to work,
你去上班吧
but, um, call me on your break.
但得空了給我電話
I mean, don't you just find it a little bizarre
你不覺得有點奇怪
that she never even mentioned her before?
艾莉以前從未提及過她
Hey, can you cheat on a blood test?
你能在血液測試上造假嗎
Okay, stop. That's not gonna happen.
得了,別說了,這根本不可能
What is that?
這是什么
Don't touch it!
別碰
You okay?
你沒事吧
See how it easy it is for me to get your blood?
我要你的血樣簡直易如反掌
"A" was in here?
A來過這里
Hanna, what's going on?
漢娜,怎么了
This doesn't look forced.
這看起來不像是強行闖入
Do you think "A" has a key? What is this thing?
A難道有鑰匙,這都是些什么
I don't know. We have to go check upstairs.
我不知道,咱們得上樓看看
Slow down!
冷靜一點
What is this thing? Does it mean something?
這都是什么,有什么含義嗎
I don't know what it means, Aria.
我不曉得寓意何在,艾瑞亞
Well, then, why is it on your kitchen counter?
那為什么會在你的廚房臺面上
We have to go.
我們得走了
Okay, Hanna, stop, okay?
漢娜,先等等,好嗎
Talk to me. What is this?
跟我說說這是什么東西
Do you remember that earring "A" sent you?
還記得A送你的耳環呢
You buried this with Ali?
你也把這個和艾莉一起埋了么
Just the hand thing.
只是埋了手柄那
Why?
為什么
Mona and I played it before they found Ali's body.
在找到艾莉尸體前,我跟夢娜玩過這東西
Seriously?
真要玩嗎
I know. I didn't believe in it either,
我懂,我也不信這茬
but this summer, me and my cousin contacted a ghost
但今年夏天我跟我表妹感應到了神靈
who knew all kinds of impossible stuff.
他知曉所有的靈異事件
It was way freaky.
非常詭異
I mean, if you're too scared...
要是你怕的話...
Spirits, can you hear us?
神靈們,能感應到我們嗎
Okay, you did that.
你自己動的
No, I didn't.
不,我沒有
Okay, what do you want to ask it?
好吧,你想問些什么
I don't know. Does Sean still have his "V" card?
我不知道,肖恩還是處男嗎
Like we need the spirit world to tell us that?
這種事情還需要問神靈嗎
Let's ask if Alison's coming back.
我們問問艾莉森會不會回來
Mona, don't.
夢娜,別玩了
Why? You know you want the answer.
為什么,你明明想知道
No, I'm not playing this.
才沒,我才不玩這個
Oh, deep down... you still think she's alive.
在你心里還是覺得她活著
I don't want to talk about
我不想說這事
Just put your fingers down, for god's sake.
看在上帝的份上,把手指放上來
I will ask the questions.
我來問
Spirits, do you know what happened to
神靈們,知道艾莉森·迪勞倫提斯
Alison Dilaurentis?
發生什么事了嗎
Okay, you did that.
好吧,這次是你動的
No, I didn't.
不,不是我
A
"A."
L
"L."
I
"I."
Alison?
是艾莉森嗎
V
"V."
E
"E."
Alive?
她還活著
Mona was already "A" by then.
那個時候夢娜就是A
She probably hired somebody to stand outside and scare you.
她很可能雇人站在外面來嚇你
Yeah, well, it worked.
好吧,確實嚇到我了
Wait. Did anyone besides Mona know that story?
等等,除了夢娜還有誰知道這事嗎
This could prove that she's in contact with "A."
這足以證明她跟A有聯系
How else would they know that this keepsake was yours?
不然他們如何得知這個紀念品是你的呢
There's no way to find out who else Mona told.
沒法知道夢娜跟誰說過
She's not allowed visitors.
她禁止探訪
I'm at the top of the notallowed list.
我被列于禁訪名單的之首
Then I'll go.
那么我去
I don't care if I have to scale the walls,
我不管是否要爬墻進去
I am talking to her today.
我今天就要去跟她聊聊
I'm sleeping at your house tonight.
今晚我睡你家去
Yep.
好的
Jason.
杰森
What's up?
怎么了
I, uh, heard you were going to be on the basketball courts.
我聽說你要參加籃球賽
Yeah, I was. Pulled myself out of the game.
曾幾何時是的,我退出比賽了
Why?
為什么
Figured I'd hurt less people running around the block.
不想上場讓太多人受傷
Right. Well, that answers my next question.
好吧,這也回答了我下一個問題
Which was?
什么問題
Are you okay?
你還好么
I'm so sorry that I dragged you into this.
我很抱歉把你牽扯進來
It's not your fault, Spencer.
斯賓塞,不是你的錯
You didn't make me walk into that police station.
又不是你讓我進警察局的
I know, but I thought that
我知道,但我覺得
I know. That this piece of jewelry would have ended this.
我懂,那條鏈子本能結束這一切的
But it didn't, all right?
但事與愿違
Now, instead of being the big hero,
現在,我是英雄沒當成
I'm back to being the big screwup.
結果回到原先的一無是處
Nobody thinks that. Really?
沒人會這么想,真的嗎
Maybe I should let you pick up my father from the airport.
或者我該讓你去機場接我爸
Do your parents think that Garrett is still guilty,
你爸媽還是認為加勒特有罪
or do they think that now it's somebody else?
還是另有其人呢
I don't know what they think.
我不知道他們怎么想
Never have. Well, what do you think?
從不知道,你怎么想的
I think that I'm done looking for answers around here,
我受夠在這里尋找蜘絲馬跡
that's what I think.
這就是我的想法
I'm not a detective, and I'm not a lawyer.
我不是警探也不是律師
Hey, I, uh, I met Cece Drake this morning.
今早我碰見茜茜·德雷克了
Did you know that she's back in town?
你知道她回來了嗎
I heard.
我聽說了
I didn't even know that she and Ali were friends.
我都不知道她跟艾莉曾是朋友
She said that you guys spent an intense summer.
她說你們一起度過了一個激情洋溢的夏天
Everything with Cece's intense.
跟茜茜一起干任何事都很激情
Did it end on a bad note?
最后不歡而散嗎
You could say that.
也可以這么說
Look, I got to, uh, get home and take a shower.
那個,我得回家洗個澡
I'm gonna be late for his plane.
不然來不及接我爸了
Okay.
好吧
These are everywhere in L.A. right now.
洛杉磯現在很流行這個
Rachel Zoe practically gives them out as business cards.
瑞秋·佐伊簡直把它們當名片一樣發
Pretty.
挺漂亮的
Next. No, that's good.
換一個,不,這個挺不錯的
You're a lousy liar.
你真不會說謊
Listen, handsome,
帥哥
we just got in some killer Vera scarves.
我們剛進了一批超美的圍巾
Why don't you go pick out a couple in your price range,
不如你去挑一些價格合適的
and we'll pick the best.
然后我們幫你選出一條最好的
What's her name?
她叫什么
It's obvious whoever he's buying this gift for, you don't like.
很顯然你不喜歡他要送禮物的女生
Jenna.
詹娜
And she got to him before you did?
她比你先拿下他
Try again.
再猜
You like him, right?
你喜歡他吧
We're just friends.
我們只是朋友
And if you don't want to tap that, you're either blind or...
如果你對他沒想法,要么你是瞎子,要么
Ohh.
我懂了
You're the one.
原來是你
The one what?
是什么
With the giant crush on Ali. She told you that?
喜歡艾莉的那個,她告訴你了
If you don't like him, then why do you care if he's with Jenna?
你不喜歡他,為什么介意他和詹娜在一起
Is she a bitch or something?
是她很賤還是有其他問題
She's... something.
她,有問題
Then you should tell him.
你應該告訴他
You'd be doing him a favor.
你這是在幫他
Emily, could you come here for a second?
艾米麗,能過來一下嗎
Would you wear this? No.
你喜歡這個嗎,不
But I'm not Jenna.
但我不代表詹娜
Oh. What about these?
這些呢
Maya had something like this.
瑪雅有一些差不多的
Yeah, she did.
是的
I got these a week before...
我送她的
How do you know she had these?
你怎么知道她有
I don't know.
我不知道
Must have been in a picture she sent or something.
可能是她寄來的照片上看到的吧
What about this?
這個呢
How much are you wanting to spend? You just met her.
你打算花多少錢,你們才剛認識
Would you quit busting my chops?
你就別擠兌我了
I wouldn't even be buying her this gift
要是玫瑰鎮最美的女孩單身
if the hottest girl in Rosewood was available,
或是喜歡男生
or interested in guys.
我才不會送她什么禮物
You totally picked my favorite.
你選的這條我最喜歡了
Can I get you something?
要點什么嗎
Uh, no. I'm supposed to meet somebody here.
不了,我約了人
You want something while you wait?
邊等邊吃點吧
These just came out of the Oven.
新鮮出爐的喲
I can tell.
聞出來了
I should have skipped the perfume
我真不該擦香水
and just worn one of those. What are they?
帶著它們就好了,這些是什么
These are vanilla custard and those are just butter.
這些是香草乳蛋軟凍,那些只是些奶油
Nothing is just butter.
沒有什么只是奶油
I'll take a decaf, please.
給我來杯低因咖啡把
Is Emily here?
艾米麗在嗎
Uh, not at the moment, no.
現在不在
Everyone abandoned me.
大家都不要我了
I'm not usually out here.
我一般不出來
Emily's a sweet girl. How do you know her?
艾米麗是個好女孩,你怎么認識她的
She's my daughter's best friend.
她是我女兒的閨蜜
Oh, cool. Okay. Yeah, she'll be back soon.
好吧,她很快就回來
That's too bad.
那才不好
I was hoping not to have a first date in front of her.
我還希望第一次約會最好不要讓她看見
Ah. Ooh, yeah. Those are never fun.
對啊,第一次約會可一點都不好玩
It's basically a job interview, without the forms.
基本就是不用填表格的面試
There were forms.
我們填過表格了
Well, with any luck,
幸運的話
he's not out of prison just for the night.
希望他不是什么保釋犯
Thank you, 'cause I wasn't really nervous before.
謝謝你,我本來還不緊張的
Ella?
埃拉
Hi. Ted.
泰德
Hello.
你好
Oh, you ordered already.
你已經點單了
Yeah, just a coffee.
就點了杯咖啡
I passed that ice cream cart.
我剛剛路過冰淇淋車
The day's so nice, I thought...
今天天氣這么好,我想著
Oh! Yeah.
當然
Um, I just wanted a sip.
我只是隨便喝點
Just settle down.
平靜平靜
I got you, Nicky. Come on.
我知道,尼基,來吧
Can I help you?
有什么可以幫你的嗎
Yeah, um, I'm here to see someone.
我來看看朋友
Mona vanderwaal?
夢娜·范德瓦爾
Well, let's see.
讓我看看
Her status has changed,
她現在可以接受探視了
But I will need you to leave your purse, your cellphone,
但你要放下你的錢包,手機
any lighters or matches you have...
打火機或是火柴
Oh, and those earrings.
還有耳環
Your earrings.
耳環
Thank you.
謝謝
Mona.
夢娜
You have a visitor.
有人來看你了
Hello, Aria.
艾瑞亞
We need to talk.
我們得談談
Her visits need to be supervised,
她的來客探訪必須有人監督
but you won't even know I'm here.
你們就當我不在就好了
So...
那么...
Would you like to play a game?
想玩個游戲嗎
What did your mom say?
你媽媽怎么說
That you can't block a court order in an afternoon.
一個下午根本不夠阻止法院頒令
She needs time.
她需要更多的時間
But she'll do it? She's gonna try.
但她還是要去嗎,她為盡力而為的
Try?! It's my mom. With her, a try...
盡力嗎,那是我媽媽,對她而言
is as good as a win.
盡力了就有勝訴的希望
Just calm down.
冷靜點
Did Aria get in to see Mona?
艾瑞亞見到夢娜了嗎
I haven't heard anything yet.
現在還沒消息
When did Alison's father get back to Rosewood?
艾莉森她爸什么時候回玫瑰鎮的
Today.
今天
Do you want me to talk to him?
要我和他去說幾句嗎
No.
不用了
Well, maybe you should, Han.
漢,也許應該是你去和他談吧
You're believing everything that Wilden says.
威爾登偵探說的你都能相信
Why don't you find out for yourself?
為什么不自己去一探究竟呢
'Cause I can't.
因為我做不到
And you know what? You're right.
而且,你說的對
Your mom's on it, so there's no reason for me to panic.
你媽媽已經在盡力了,我還有什么好著急的呢
about Jenna.
有關詹娜的事 Your mom's on it, so there's no reason for me to panic.
你媽媽已經在盡力了,我還有什么好著急的呢
about Jenna.
有關詹娜的事
There are things you need to know...
有些事情你必須知道 about Jenna.
有關詹娜的事
Okay.
好的
Before you got here, before a lot of things,
在你到這里之前,在很多事發生之前
Jenna dated Garrett.
詹娜和加勒特交往過
Garrett Reynolds.
加勒特·雷諾茲
I wanted to tell you, but I wasn't sure how.
我想過要告訴你,只是不知道該怎么說
You seem so happy.
你好像很開心的樣子
No, you did the right thing.
不是,你這么做沒錯
I really appreciate it.
我很感激
Wow. Yeah.
天吶,是啊
I mean, she could have been his next victim.
她原本會成為他的下一個受害者的
That's not exactly what I meant. You don't have to worry.
我不是這個意思,別擔心
Jenna brings up Garrett,
要是她提起加勒特
I won't let on that you told me.
我不會告訴她是你說的
But I'm glad you did.
你告訴了我真相,我很開心
You're a good friend.
你是個不錯的朋友
I was there, so they asked me to officiate.
我當時在場,所以他們邀請我擔任主持
Mm. Sounds beautiful.
聽上去不錯
It was.
的確不錯
And soggy.
也挺沉悶的
If you're ever in Phuket in September,
如果九月份要去普吉島
bring an umbrella.
記得帶把傘
What? What's wrong?
怎么了,發生什么事了
Too much church talk, right?
我說了太多教堂的事情,是嗎
No, no, not at all. I'm I'm impressed.
完全不是,我,我挺感動的
I mean, I've never met a pastor
我從沒有見過有牧師
a pastor who heard the call
在薩摩亞島跳布舞的時候
while boogieboarding in Samoa.
感受到了上帝的呼喚
This is really good, huh?
味道不錯
Mr. Dilaurentis.
迪勞倫提斯先生
Hanna.
漢娜
I thought about writing you a letter and...
我本來想給你寫信的
I've gone over what to say in head the past year,
這一整年我都在腦中練習著我要說的話
I just wanted to say that I'm sorry
我只想說,對于我所做的一切
for what I did.
我深感抱歉
You and your family were going through so much,
你們經歷了那么多困難
and I didn't help.
我反而幫倒忙
But I swear to you,
但我向你保證
I had nothing to do with what's happening now.
現在這些事和我沒有任何關系
I didn't touch her grave, and I would never.
我沒有動過她的墓地,也絕不會動
I mean, believe me, no one wants to see Ali be at peace
相信我,我真的希望艾莉能安息...
Don't you
不要再...
A friend would never do what you did.
朋友是不會做出那樣的事的
At the time, it felt like a childish prank.
那時還只是幼稚的惡作劇
Seems like you've gotten crueler with age.
貌似現在的你越來越殘忍了
You need a good foundation.
先要有一個堅固的地基
Start with a good foundation,
打好了地基
and you can build anything.
你就能建造任何東西了
I'm sorry I came alone, but hanna couldn't make it.
抱歉只有我一個人來,漢娜來不了
Lisa, isn't it time for my medicine?
麗莎,我該吃藥了吧
You have about 25 seconds to tell me why you're really here.
給你25秒,說出你真正的企圖
Twenty-four, twenty-three...
24,23
What Hanna buried with Ali
和艾莉一起下葬的
the planchette showed up on her kitchen counter today.
那個占卜板,今天早上被放在她的櫥柜上了
Are you sure it was? Yes.
你確定是那個...確定
How?
怎么可能
It's not the only thing we've gotten back from Ali's grave.
艾莉墳墓里的東西,我們拿到不止一件了
Look, I know that you don't like me.
我知道你不喜歡我
Trust me, the feeling is mutual.
相信我,我也不喜歡你
But think about Hanna.
但是為漢娜想想
She's the reason you did everything you did, right?
你做的一切都是因為她,不是嗎
She truly believed that at one time your friendship was real.
她曾一度相信,你們的友情是真誠的
Our friendship was real.
本來就是真誠的
Okay, then if you care about her if you ever did
好,如果你還在乎她,或者曾經在乎過她
please, Mona,
求你了,夢娜
please tell me who's trying to hurt her.
告訴我是誰企圖傷害她
She's in trouble, and I swear to you
她有了大麻煩了,我向你保證
I swear if you're behind this
如果是你在背后策劃
It isn't me.
不是我
Here we go. Visiting hours are over.
好了,探視時間結束了
Tell Hanna I'm sorry.
告訴漢娜,我很抱歉
You didn't have to come all the way down here.
你不必大老遠趕過來的
What'd she say?
她說了什么
Hardly anything. Her visits are supervised now,
什么都沒說,探訪她必須有人監督
But she wanted me to tell you that she's sorry.
但她想讓我轉告你,她很抱歉
Is it possible that maybe she's not behind any of this?
有沒有可能她根本不是幕后推手
Either way, she knows who is.
不管怎樣她都知道誰才是
Hey. Visiting hours are over.
探訪時間結束了
The nurses change shifts in twenty minutes.
護士每20分鐘換一次班
What? I've been here enough times to know.
怎么了,我來過很多次了
That's not what the look is for. You're sneaking in.
你的眼神可不是這個意思,你要偷溜進去
Hanna...
漢娜
I know that you're freaked out about everything,
我知道近來的一切使你心煩意亂
but you could just come back tomorrow.
但明天來也一樣啊
And do what?
然后呢
Have a nice chat about "A" in the day room?
在休息室閑聊A的事情嗎
Okay, then I'm going with you.
那我和你一起進去
No! Aria, this
不行,艾瑞亞...
Hanna, friends don't let friends
漢娜,既然我是你的朋友
sneak into insane asylums alone.
就不會讓你獨自潛入精神病院
Hey. Hey.
你好,你好
So you deliver now?
在派送咖啡嗎
Oh, no, this is for me.
不,是買給自己的
Americano, straight.
美式咖啡,什么也不加("straight"既指"純"咖啡,也指"直"人)
Well, the coffee, at least.
至少咖啡是
So, did you talk to handsome?
和帥哥談過了嗎
His name's Nate.
他叫內特
That's not an answer.
你沒回答我的問題
Yes, I did, but I don't think it worked.
談過了,但收效甚微
In fact, I think he ended up liking Jenna more.
事實上,他現在可能更加喜歡詹娜了
Well, at least you tried.
至少你試過了
That reminds me, I should give you my number.
對了,應該給你留個我的號碼
Yeah.
好的
So, uh, do you see Ali's big brother around much?
你經常見到艾莉的哥哥嗎
He's around.
他就在鎮上
Is he single?
他單身嗎
Yeah.
是的
How long did you?
你有多久...
Hi, is this Jenna?
你好,是詹娜嗎
The better question is, who the hell are you,
其實我該問你,你他媽是哪根蔥
and why are you going out with my boyfriend?
為什么勾搭我男友
Oh, you didn't? 'Cause I think that you did know,
你說你不知道,我倒覺得你知道
and just didn't care.
只是不在乎
Please stop. Here's what I know:
求你別說了,聽好了
if I ever see you anywhere near Nate,
如果我發現你出現在內特身邊
I will scratch your eyes out.
就挖掉你的眼睛
What are you doing?
你在干什么
She used to be blind.
她曾是個盲人
Well, it needed to be done.
我必須這么做
It's not like we shot a unicorn
我們又沒做射殺獨角獸那樣的壞事
We're helping your friend out.
這是在幫你的朋友
I know, but...
我知道,但是...
Do you want me to call her back,
你想讓我再打給她
tell her that I was kidding?
說剛才是開玩笑的嗎
That's what I thought.
我就知道
Problem solved.
問題解決了
See you around, americano.
再見,咖啡美女
Hey, you're back!
你回來了
Uh, yeah, actually this time I am looking for Emily.
這回我真的要找艾米麗了
I was trying to get in touch with my daughter,
我在找我女兒
and thought Emily might know where she is.
艾米麗應該知道她在哪
Just missed her. How'd the date go?
她剛走,約會進行得如何
Uh... it was fine.
還行
But there's not gonna be another one.
但不會約第二次了
We'll see.
不好說
Well... Tell you what,
那么
just so the night ends on a sweet note.
讓今晚在香甜的調調中結束吧
Here.
這些給你
We can't sell dayold pastry.
反正放了一天的糕點也賣不出去
You can't sell pastries to people my age at all.
糕點就不該賣給我這個年紀的人
What's wrong with your age?
你這個年紀有什么不好
Thank you. Um... and I will take these to go.
謝謝,那我要打包帶走
Your choice. You can stay, if you want.
怎樣都行,如果愿意你也可以留下
Mmm...aren't you closing?
你不是要打烊了嗎
Well, we close when I want to close.
關門時間由我決定
Ownership has its privileges.
擁有所有權就是這點好
You own this place?
你家店是你的
I'm Zack.
我是扎克
Apron fooled you, huh?
被圍裙給騙了是嗎
Wait out here, all right?
在外面守著
Make sure no one comes.
確保沒人過來
Hanna?
漢娜
What are you doing here? Is everything okay?
你怎么來了,一切可好
Well, I'm being set up for killing a friend, Mona.
有人要栽贓我殺了自己的朋友,夢娜
What do you think?
你覺得呢
God, you poor thing!
天哪,你真可憐
You know what? Save it, Mona.
別裝了,夢娜
Alison's dad's back.
艾莉森的爸爸回來了
Yeah. And you're the only person who knows
只有你知道
why he's never forgiven me.
他為什么無法原諒我
Who else knows about the night I saw Alison?
還有誰知道那晚我看到艾莉森的事
Nurse was coming.
護士來了
What she doing back here?
她怎么又來了
She never left.
"她"就沒離開過
You need to give her some answers, so talk.
你必須給她個說法,說吧
Can I?
我可以說嗎
Does she know about that day?
她知道那天的事嗎
Know about what? Cut it out, all right?
知道什么,住口
That's not why I'm here.
我不是為這個來找你的
Is he really still mad at you?
他真的還在生你的氣嗎
Who? What Hanna, what the hell is she talking about?
誰,漢娜,她到底在說什么
I won't say anything if you don't want me to.
你要是不想讓我說,那我不會說的
Say something about what?
說什么
It's really simple: you just take
很簡單的,你只需要
the first letter of each word to spell out a new word.
把每個詞的首字母拼成一個新的單詞
So, like, "She lives under trees" equals "Slut."
舉例說,"她住在樹下"就是"蕩婦"
What? It's a code...
什么,這是一種代碼
So we can talk about people right in front of them.
這樣我們就可以當著某人的面議論他了
Look, I'm sorry, Mona,
對不起,夢娜
I'm just really not in the mood right now.
我現在真的沒這心情
I know, but I thought it
我知道,我以為這樣做
might help you take your mind off things.
能讓你暫時不去想這些煩心的事
Do you have any idea?
你到底知不知道
Dad, don't!
爸爸,別這樣
Do you know what your little joke...
知不知道你的小玩笑
did to my wife? She believed you!
對我妻子意味著什么,她信了你
You gave her hope!
你給了她希望
Stay away from my family!
離我的家人遠點兒
Dad, dad, come on, let's go.
爸爸,別這樣,我們走吧
How could you?
你怎么能這樣
The night that I saw Alison on my patio,
那晚在我家露臺看見艾莉森之后
I called Mrs.Dilaurentis and
我給迪勞倫提斯夫人打了電話
I told her she was alive.
跟她說艾莉森還活著
Then, three days later, they found her body.
三天之后,他們就找到了她的尸體
Look, he still hates me.
他還在恨我
I could just feel it. He's never forgiven me.
我能感覺得到,他永遠都不會原諒我
Another stupid mistake "A" can use to ruin my life.
又一個低級錯誤,A能拿來摧毀我的生活
Where the hell is Mona?
夢娜去哪兒了
Please tell me you still have your keys.
別告訴我你沒有鑰匙
Jason.
杰森
Jason!
杰森
Jason.
杰森
Hey, are you okay?
你沒事吧
Jason, are you drunk?
杰森,你是不是喝醉了
Stop it. The police are gonna be here any minute, okay?
別這樣,警察隨時會到
Maybe they'll lock me up with Garrett.
也許他們會把我和加勒特關在一起
Finally get some justice.
正義終于得到伸張了
Just move over.
快出來
What? I said move over!
什么,我叫你趕緊出來
Why?
為什么
Because this never happened.
因為這一切從來就沒發生過
Come on.
Oh, I'm going to twist Mona's head off.
我要把夢娜的腦袋扭下來
I know, but first we have to find her.
我也想,但我們首先得找到她
You don't think she's still "A," do you?
你現在不認為她還是A了吧,是嗎
That that door, it's always closed.
那扇門,從來都是緊閉的
Children's ward. Dedicated 1931.
兒童病區,始于1931年
Do you think she went in there?
你覺得她去那里了嗎
Those are mine.
這是我的
You gave tweezers to a mental patient?
你竟然給了精神病人一把鑷子
Of course not!
我當然沒有
She probably stole them.
可能是她偷去的
Come on.
進去吧
Hey. Hey.
嘿,嘿
What what took you so long? Can you give me a ride to my car?
你怎么這么久,能載我去拿我的車嗎
It's not here? No, we need to hurry, please.
不在這嗎,不,我們得抓緊時間
What? What's going on?
什么,出什么事了
II had to give Jason a ride.
我,我剛剛幫杰森把車開回去了
You're chasing down another tip.
你在追蹤另一條線索嗎
No, it's not like that. Well, then tell me what is like...
不是那樣的,那你告訴我是什么
Because you're not being...
因為你的行為太不...
Spencer, what's happening?
斯賓塞,發生什么事了
So you are home.
原來你在家呢
What are you doing here?
你來這干什么
We found your vehicle near the scene of an accident.
我們在一起事故現場發現了你的車
Your door was wide open.
車門沒有關
Well, I'm fine,
我沒事啊
If that's what you mean.
如果你是想問我有沒有受傷的話
But you didn't report your car stolen.
但是你的車并沒有報失
We've been here all night, detective.
我們整晚一直都在這里,警探
I picked her up after work today.
下班后我接她回來的
How many times do I have to tell you
跟你說過多少遍了
to lock your doors, Spence?
要記得鎖車,斯賓塞
It's not the 1950s.
現在可不比五十年代了
Yeah. He's right.
是的,他說得對
It's such a terrible habit.
實在是個壞習慣
We'll talk later.
我們以后再談
Spencer, what was that about?
斯賓塞,剛才到底是怎么回事
I told you, I needed to give Jason a ride.
跟你說了,我必須開車送杰森回去
And you just happened to
而你恰好把自己的車
leave your car at the scene of a hitandrun?
留在肇事逃逸的現場了嗎
I just lied to the police.
我剛剛對警察說了謊
There was an accident, that's all.
那是場意外,沒別的了
Accidents don't need to be kept from the cops.
交通意外有必要瞞著警察嗎
Jason was drunk, okay?
杰森他喝醉了
Spencer, I felt like I was finally done with the police.
斯賓塞,我以為再也不用跟警察打交道了
That lie... it's a felony.
那個謊言,是重罪
I understand that, okay? And I'm sorry.
我明白的,真的很抱歉
But if Jason gets caught, he could lose everything.
但是如果杰森被抓了,他就什么都沒了
You can't tell anybody. Please promise me.
你不能跟任何人說,答應我行嗎
Do you hear that?
你聽見了嗎
They used to put kids down here?
他們以前就把小孩關在這里嗎
Wait, over there.
你聽,聲音從那傳來的
What is she doing?
她在干什么
Miss Aria, you're a killer, not Ezra's wife.
艾瑞亞小姐是兇手,不是以斯拉的妻子
Cut it out, Mona.
快停下,夢娜
Where were we?
我們在哪兒
Maya's away, sleeping sweet.
瑪雅走了,甜甜睡
Until Garrett's all rosy, count on me.
加勒特紅彤彤,全靠我
Where were we? Mona?
我們在哪兒,夢娜
Somebody's coming.
有人來了
Look, Mona, I am begging you,
夢娜,我求你了
if you know anything about what's happening to us,
如果你知道,會有什么事發生在我們身上
can you just tell me, please?
求你告訴我好嗎
No one to save Ali from evil.
無人能救艾莉脫離邪惡
Mona, is that you?
夢娜,是你在那嗎
Hanna, we have to get out of here now.
漢娜,我們該走了
Mona? There you are.
夢娜,你在這里啊
It's time to go now, honey.
寶貝,該走了
No.
Come.
走吧
I missed my dolls.
我想我的娃娃了
They're not going anywhere. Come now.
它們不會丟的,走吧
Where were we?
我們在哪兒
Maya's away, sleeping sweet.
瑪雅走了,甜甜睡
Until Garrett's all rosy, count on me.
加勒特紅彤彤,全靠我
Where were we?
我們在哪兒
Did you get my message? Where were you?
你收到我的短信了嗎,你剛剛在哪里
Uh, I had to help Hanna with something.
我剛剛,給漢娜幫點忙
Where are you?
你在哪里呢
At the brew. You're still on your date?
我在咖啡店,你還在約會啊
No, not that one, but, um...
不,不是那個了,但...
I think I may be on a second one.
我應該算是在和另一個人約會
Hold on. What happened to the first one?
等等,第一個約會對象怎么了
It ended.
結束了
I mean, it was nice, but...
我是說,其實挺好的,但是...
he ate ice cream like your father.
他吃冰淇淋的樣子和你爸一模一樣
He scraped the sides
他也是從邊上開始吃
and left a big mound in the middle?
然后把中間堆得高高的嗎
Yes!
就是那樣
Mom! Come on, that's not a reason to end a date.
媽媽,拜托,這不能當作否決他的理由吧
I know, it's not. You're right.
我知道,不能這樣,你說得沒錯
And he's perfectly lovely,
他真的很好
and I can totally see why the website linked us up.
我完全理解為何網站把我倆配對
Okay, what's the problem, then?
那么,問題在哪里呢
Problem is, there is no problem.
問題就是沒有任何問題
He's the right choice.
他就是我的最佳選擇
He's the choice I would have made at 19,
他是我在十九歲時就會選擇的人
but I think I... maybe should be open to more...
但我覺得,也許我現在可以嘗試...
possibilities.
更多的可能性
I don't believe this.
真不敢相信
Mom, two dates in one night?
媽媽,一晚上兩個約會
Yeah, you are definitely wearing a scarf next time.
你下次約會務必圍個圍巾
I'm done with scarves.
我再也不圍圍巾了
Do you want them?
你想要嗎
Mom, can we just
媽媽,我們能不能
can we talk about this tomorrow? I'm exhausted.
我們能明天再聊這個嗎,我累死了
God! You used to be so much more fun.
上帝,你以前比現在有趣多了
And then I grew up. Go to bed, mom.
所以說我長大了,睡了,媽媽
What's up with your mom?
你媽媽怎么了
She's a slut. Let's just go to sleep.
她成蕩婦了,我們睡覺吧
Where were we?
我們在哪兒
Maya's away, sleeping sweet.
瑪雅走了,甜甜睡
Until garrett's all rosy, count on me.
加勒特紅彤彤,全靠我
A code?
代碼么
It's a stupid thing she made up
那是我們還是朋友的時候
back when we were friends.
她自己編出來的傻玩意
Why wouldn't she just come out and say it?
她為什么不直接說出來呢
Because Aria was there.
因為艾瑞亞也在
She doesn't trust her.
她不信任艾瑞亞
So it's my fault?
這么說是我的錯了
You gave the girl a pair of tweezers.
你給了她一把鑷子
Look, Mona pushed me to remember that day with Ali's dad
夢娜設法讓我回想起了艾莉爸爸沖我發火的那天
because that's when she gave me the code.
因為就是那天她告訴我了這個代碼怎么用
Okay, I have a french exam at eight A.M.
我明早八點有個法語測試
Could we just skip ahead to the actual message?
我們能直接說重點嗎
"No one to save Ali from evil."
"無人能救艾莉脫離邪惡"
That's what she kept saying.
她反復說這句話
If you take the first letter of each word, you get...
如果取每個單詞的首字母,那就是
"Not safe."
"不安全"
It's not, like, that complicated.
也不是那么復雜嘛
Yeah, but there's more.
是的,但是還沒完呢
Oh, my god, what's that other poem?
上帝啊,另外幾句怎么說來著
Something about Garrett and Maya.
有關加勒特和瑪雅的
"Where were we?"
我們在哪兒
Maya's away, sleeping sweet."
瑪雅走了,甜甜睡"
www mass
www.mass.
She gave you a website.
她給了你一個網址
What was the rest?
還有呢
"Until garrett's all rosy, count on me."
"加勒特紅彤彤,全靠我"
"Mas sugar"? What does that mean?
"Mas sugar",這是什么意思
MAS, that's maya's initials.
MAS是瑪雅名字的縮寫
Anne was her middle name.
她的中間名是安妮(安妮的英文首字母是A)
I don't suppose crazy slipped you the password as well?
我想瘋子應該沒告訴你密碼吧
Did Mona mean she's not safe,
夢娜的意思是她不安全
or we're not?
還是我們不安全
Somebody's coming.
有人來了
Look, Mona, I am begging you.
夢娜,我求你了
If you know anything about what's happening to us,
如果你知道,會有什么事發生在我們身上
can you just tell me, please?
求你要告訴我好嗎
No one to save Ali from evil.
無人能救艾莉脫離邪惡
No one to save ali from evil.
無人能救艾莉脫離邪惡

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
tracks

想一想再看

n. 軌道(track的復數);磁道;輪胎

 
aria ['ariə]

想一想再看

n. 抒情調,獨唱曲

聯想記憶
interview ['intəvju:]

想一想再看

n. 接見,會見,面試,面談
vt. 接見,采

 
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺點,過失,故障,毛病,過錯,[地]斷層

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 會議記錄,(復數)分鐘

 
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

聯想記憶
panic ['pænik]

想一想再看

n. 恐慌
adj. 驚慌的
vt.

聯想記憶
status ['steitəs]

想一想再看

n. 地位,身份,情形,狀況

聯想記憶
trace [treis]

想一想再看

n. 痕跡,蹤跡,微量
vt. 追蹤,找出根源

 
jail [dʒeil]

想一想再看

n. 監牢,監獄,拘留所
vt. 監禁,下獄

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 1988年英国的白蛇传说| 来自地狱| 惊悚电影| 大丈夫日记| 大红灯笼高高挂剧情介绍| 电视剧《繁华》免费观看全集| 转正意见评语| 吻戏韩剧| 早晚体重一样说明瘦了| 布袋头| 浙江卫视今日播出节目表| cctv16体育频道直播| 礼记二则原文和译文| 廊桥遗梦 电影| 苏西| 秀人网模特安然maleah简介| borderland| 忍者神龟 电影| 冷暖人间第一部| 管路通| 电影在线观看高清完整版免费| 梁修身| 舞法天女之绚彩归来演员表| 阴阳界 电影| 色戒在线观看完整版免费| 人民的名义演员名单表| 萱草花合唱谱二声部| julia taylor| 理发师的情人电影| 哈尔移动的城堡 在线观看| 美国伦理三颗熟樱桃| be小说| 阻击战电影大全| 5.25心理健康日主题班会ppt| 冬去春来电视剧| cctv6 节目表| 十一码复式中奖表图片| 朱莉娅·奥蒙德| 流浪地球海报| 美女亲热视频| 色戒在线收看|