Previously on pretty little liars...
《美少女謊言》前情提要
Guys, over there there was a hoodie watching us. There.
姐妹們,那有個穿連帽衫的人在盯著我們
What if "A" put Garrett's mom in the hospital
如果是A把加勒特的媽媽弄進醫院
to get Garrett out of jail?
為了把加勒特從監獄弄出來
I'm done, Hanna.
我受夠了,漢娜
Are you breaking up with me?
你是要跟我分手嗎
Spencer, you were right.
斯賓塞,你是對的
I'm withdrawing the reward.
我收回這些尋人啟事
The truth always comes out, Jason.
真相總會大白的,詹森
Meet me in the parking lot in 15 minutes.
十五分鐘后到停車場見我
We know that somewhere between being with us and getting to Alison's grave,
你離開我們后,在到達艾莉森墳墓前
you were with Jenna.
這段時間,你是和詹娜在一起
We just have to find out what happened that night.
我們必須查出那晚到底發生了什么
My boss volunteered the bank staff to help out
我老板動員銀行員工
at a rummage sale at the church.
到教堂幫忙義賣
Em, I just found the gray jacket from that night.
艾米,我發現了那晚的灰色夾克
It just came out of a donation box.
在一個捐贈箱里找到的
Are you here without an assistant?
你在這兒沒有助手嗎
I'm in the market if you know anyone who's interested...
如果你知道誰想做我助理,隨時告訴我
I'm interested.
我就想
He's writing a note for the flowers.
他寫了便條夾到花里
His mom is in a coma. She's not doing a lot of reading.
他媽媽還在昏迷中,她根本無法閱讀
Hanna, slow down. You almost tripped over
漢娜,走慢點,你剛才差點
a catheter back there that was still attached to someone.
被別人身上的導尿管絆倒了
312,312
312, 312...
There it is.
就是那兒
We need to have a plan.
我們必須先制個計劃
We have a plan. Exposing "A."
我們有一個,揭露A
Inside voice. Okay.
小聲點好么,隔墻有耳
What is the plan exactly?
計劃到底是什么
We're going to replace Garrett's note
我們把加勒特寫的便條
with a fake note that we wrote.
換成我們自己寫好的
I know that part. I came up with it, remember?
我當然知道這個,還是我想出來的
Yes, I wonder why you were asking me that?
那你還問我干什么
But we still need a place to lead "A."
但我們還需要一個地方引開A
Rosewood church, by the organ in the main sanctuary, tonight.
今晚在玫瑰鎮教堂,通過教堂的風琴
How did you come up with that?
你怎么想到那的
I have been living there since my mom signed me up to
自我媽讓我去那整理氨綸短褲和女式襯褲時
sort through spandex shorts and granny panties.
我就住在那兒了
But won't the church be locked?
但教堂不會關門嗎
That's the point. It's deserted at night.
這才好,因為晚上那空無一人
So when Lucas shows up. It's not gonna be Lucas!
所以當盧卡斯出現時,不可能是盧卡斯
Yes, it will, Han, he had the pills. Fine!
就是他,漢,他有那些藥片,好
Then I'll show up with a paddle
那我就拿著槳
and finish what I started at the lake.
像那次在湖上一樣敲暈他
What happened to the girl who wouldn't get out of her sweats?
這可不像那個溫室里的乖乖女
She traded them for fatigues. I'll write that.
乖乖女也要反抗,我來寫
Are you sure you know how? Yes.
你確定你知道怎么寫,當然
I've been forging my mom's signature since seventh grade in P.E.
我七年級體育課時就開始模仿我媽的簽名了
Wow. This is really good.
簡直一模一樣啊
Are you sure that you want to do it?
你真要這么做嗎
This "A" broke me and Caleb up, do you understand?
A害我和凱勒分手,你能感到我的痛苦么
They're gonna have to pay for that.
他們必須為此付出代價
Mrs. Reynolds?
雷諾茲太太
Blue team to I.C.U.
救護隊去重癥病室
Go! Go! Go go go! Come on!
走,走,快走,快點
Blue team to I.C.U.
救護隊去重癥病室
It's on the border of Box County, i think it's the first exit.
那應該在博克斯縣邊界處,第一出口處
Hmm? Oh. Yeah, I found it.
對,我找到了
Why aren't you going with Laurel?
你為什么不跟勞瑞爾一起去
She's just weird about driving with strangers.
她不習慣和陌生人共一輛車
You're not a stranger, you're her assistant.
你又不是陌生人,你是她的助手
What's up?
怎么了
Laurel was just doublechecking that I had the right address.
是勞瑞爾,確定下我是不是知道怎么去
How bad do you think it would be if I canceled?
你說如果我不去了會有多糟
Canceled on your first day of work?
第一次上班就不去
I don't think you'd get a second.
那以后也就不用去了
Yeah. That's what I figured.
我也是這么想的
I don't understand. Why would you want to do that?
我不明白,你為什么不想去
I thought you were excited about this job.
我以為你挺喜歡這份工作
No, I am.
我是喜歡
I really am. It's just...
非常喜歡,只是
Hanna's still really torn up over Caleb,
漢娜還沉浸在與凱勒分手的悲痛中
so we were all gonna get together tonight
所以我們幾個今晚要聚一聚
to try and cheer her up.
好讓她振作起來
Your friends know it's a great opportunity for you.
她們一定知道這是個多么千載難逢的機會
Besides, we gotta pool our resources together.
而且,我們必須把錢放一起用了
I think we're on our last package of ramen.
我們就剩最后一包拉面了
What is this really about?
究竟怎么了
Aria...
艾瑞亞
You wouldn't have been hired
如果她認為你沒有能力
if she didn't think you were up to the task.
是不會雇用你的
Hey, look up.
抬起頭來
Don't.
不要
Boom. Ezra, seriously.
來,以斯拉,別這樣
Okay, your turn. What?
好了,輪你了,干嘛
I want to remind you that you know what you're doing.
我只是想激發你的工作熱情
So come on, take a picture of me.
來吧,給我照相
Are you happy?
這下高興了吧
No. Keep going.
還不夠,繼續
"The thinker."
"思考者"
Gorgeous.
太棒了
Okay, come on. You gotta give me something else.
繼續,擺個別的姿勢
Running in place? You gotta give me more.
奔跑嗎,再來幾個姿勢
So I went and showed her the place,
我過去給她看了裝修成果
and she said she loved it.
她說她很喜歡
I think I did a good job.
我想我干的不錯
Once I finish putting the beams in the loft,
我剛把閣樓上的橫梁裝好
she said they'd be interested for me doing some custom work for them.
她就說他們想雇傭我做一些定制工作
That's great.
這太棒了
She even gave my name to an architect she knows.
她還把我介紹給她認識的一位建筑師
Thatthat's great. Spencer.
那太好了,斯賓塞
Hmm? You're doing it again.
怎么了,你又敷衍我了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I know that I've been a little bit distracted recently.
我知道我最近有點心不在焉
I just... I have so much on my plate.
我只是,我太忙了
I have this project that's due on monday. Okay. Okay.
這個作業周一就要交了,沒事
I'll let you work. Thank you.
你工作吧,謝謝
I'll just sit next to you and I'll watch you type.
我就坐在你邊上看你打字
I'll be very quiet.
一定不出聲
Okay.
好吧
Mm. That's not...
這就
distracting at all.
不會分神了
Just do you know.
就你有辦法
Hi! Dad! How was your run?
爸爸,跑的怎么樣
It was fine.
還不錯
I miss the days when you ran with me.
懷念你和我一起跑步的日子
I guess
我想
I guess I'll take off.
我還是先走吧
I'll call you later, okay?
稍后再聯系,好嗎
Where's mom?
媽媽去哪兒了
She, uh, had to work today.
她今天要工作
On what case? She got called in early.
什么案子,一早就被電話叫走了
Timesensitive issue.
時間緊急的案子
Dad, you didn't answer my question.
爸爸,你沒有回答我的問題
Don't needle me, Spencer. I'm not the one working on it.
別針對我,斯賓塞,我跟那案子無關
So it is Garrett's case.
那么是加勒特的案子了
I know how crazy you get about this stuff.
我知道你對這案子很上心
So what happened?
那你說到底發生什么了
I shouldn't have brought it up.
我就不該提這事
I brought it up.
我先提的
You're gonna read about it in the papers anyway.
你反正會從報紙上讀到的
Turns out the physical evidence that the
警方原來擁有的
police had on Garrett Reynolds,
加勒特·雷諾茲的實物證據
well, it...it can't be retested.
不能重新測試
Why not?
為什么不行
They either don't have enough
他們的證據要么不足
of it or what they do have has been tainted.
要么就是被感染不能重測
Something along those lines.
差不多就是這樣
Why do they even have to retest it?
他們為什么要重新化驗
If it tested positively the first time
如果首次化驗是陽性的話
All I know is that your mother is pushing for the judge
我只知道你媽媽在努力
to rule the evidence inadmissible,
讓法官判定證據不可采信
and it looks like she's gonna get what she wants. As usual.
而且她好像很快就要得逞了,像往常一樣
But if they can't use it
但是如果他們不能用這個證據
Isn't the prosecution relying on this evidence?
起訴不是憑這個證據才能成立么
Without it they won't have a case!
沒有這個證據根本就不會立案
That's what your mother's hoping.
這正是你媽希望的
Where are you going? Out!
你要去哪兒,出去
Thanks.
謝謝
Hey. Did you get my text?
你收到我的短信了嗎
I haven't had time to sneeze.
我連打噴嚏的時間都沒有
How'd it go? Did Spence replace the note?
怎么樣了,斯賓塞把紙條換了么
No. I did it.
不,是我換的
But you're scared of old people.
你不是很怕接觸老人的嘛
Yeah, and apparently they're scared of me too.
沒錯,而且很顯然他們也很怕我
I touch the woman and she nearly croaked.
我碰了一下她,她就差點死掉
What happened?
發生什么了
Look, I came to give you this.
我是來給你這個的
It's the pickup location of the bag that your jacket came from.
這是那個裝著你夾克的包被撿到的地點
Is this even in Rosewood?
這地方在玫瑰鎮上嗎
No, but I thought we'd go tomorrow and check it out.
不在,但我覺得我們可以明天去找一下
Why not today? Because after you're done working
為什么不是今天,因為你下班之后
we're going straight to the church.
我們要直接到教堂去
Meet me at home? Yeah, I'll see you later.
在我家碰頭,好,過會兒見
So what's up?
怎么了
I need to talk to you about Garrett. His case.
我要和你談談加勒特,關于他的案子
Then you know about the evidence.
你知道了關于證據的事情了
So it has been thrown out?
已經公之于眾了嗎
Not yet, but it will be.
還沒有,不過馬上就會了
Look, I think I might have a way to make sure
聽著,我覺得我或許有辦法
that Garrett's case doesn't fall apart.
加勒特的案子成立
But I'm at a dead end, and at this point
但我現在毫無頭緒,而此刻
the only person who might be able to help me is you.
能幫我的人就只有你
What can I do?
我能做什么
Do you know somebody named April Rose?
你認識叫埃普麗爾·羅斯的人嗎
So you've never heard of her?
你從來沒聽說過這個人嗎
How is it going Hanna?
怎么樣了,漢娜
Would you believe I used to wear a pair just like these?
你相信我曾經也有一條這樣的褲子么
With a suede French vest.
配上法式羊皮背心
Wanted to look like Cat Stevens.
模仿凱特·斯蒂文斯
Well, if I find a hat with a squirrel tail on it,
如果我找到一頂配有松鼠尾巴的帽子
I'll let you know.
我會告訴你的
Um, that's Davey Crockett, and I'd be wearing a raccoon cap.
那是戴維·克羅克,我就要帶浣熊帽了
Looks like you've got an interesting system going.
好像你的分類方法挺有意思的
Oh. Yeah, I'm organizing them into seasons.
對,我把它們按季節分類了
We have fall, winter, spring, summer...
分別是秋季,冬季,春季,夏季的
Resort. Oh. How innovative.
度假穿的,很有創新性嘛
Is your mom coming today?
你媽媽今天來嗎
No, she can't. She had to take the car in.
不,她來不了,她要把車送去年檢
Oh. Well, I guess I'll see you at the party tonight.
好吧,那晚上派對上見咯
What party?
什么派對
I made an announcement about it like 15 minutes ago.
我大約十五分鐘之前剛通知過
The council throws it for the volunteers as a way of saying thanks.
理事會舉辦這個派對向志愿者們表示謝意
Oh. Well, thanks but no thanks. I'm busy.
好吧,謝謝,但我沒時間
Too bad.
真可惜
You haven't partied until
沒有在教堂的娛樂室參加過派對
you've partied in the church rec room.
就不算真正參加過派對
Wait.
等等
Thethe party's tonight?
派對是在今晚嗎
Here? At the church?
在這里,教堂里嗎
Wanna change your plans now, don't you?
現在想來了吧,是么
But to be honest, there were
老實說,當時
so many girls hanging around us at the time
有太多姑娘和我們一起玩了
I could have met her and not even known it.
我見過她可能也不記得了
And by "Us," You mean...
你說的"我們"是指...
Garrett, Ian and I.
加勒特,伊恩和我
Right. The N.A.T. Club. How'd you know about that?
對, N.A.T.社團,你怎么知道的
Do you think that she could
你覺得她有可能是
have been one of the girls that you filmed?
你拍攝的其中的一個女孩嗎
Well, I didn't film any of those videos.
那些錄像不是我拍的
Yeah, but you watched them. Didn't you?
但是你看過的,不是嗎
How did you get that honor without doing any of the grunt work?
你要是沒攙和進去,怎么會看到錄像的
It was my idea.
這是我的主意
Look, like I said before, I was messed up.
像我之前說的,我錯了
High school was just one big blur.
高中也是我的污點之一
Do you think she could have been in one of the videos?
你認為她也在那些錄像里嗎
It's possible.
有可能
Or maybe she was just one of their "employees".
亦或許她只是他們的一個雇員
What does that mean?
什么意思
I think Ian and Garrett were paying girls
我認為伊恩和加勒特會雇傭一些女孩
to set up their friends.
專門去陷害自己的朋友
I don't know. At that time I had kind of walked away from it all.
我也不太清楚,那時我已經退出了
So were you guys the only members?
所以組員就你們幾個嗎
Officially? Yeah.
正式的就我們幾個
But Ian had help.
但是伊恩有些外援
There's no way he could have filmed it all on his own.
他不可能一個人拍那么多錄像
You know at times, I even thought
有時候我甚至覺得
maybe he was filming it for someone else.
也許他是受雇于什么人拍這些錄影帶的
I'll catch up with you later. Yeah.
等下見,好
Hey, Ezra, I'm gonna have to run.
以斯拉,我得走了
Waitright this minute?
等等,現在就走嗎
Not so fast.
別這么急
At least give me a proper goodbye.
至少跟我道個別
Bye.
再見
I can't believe you asked him that.
你竟然問了他這些
We have to find this girl,
我們得找到那女孩
and if anybody knows who she is, it's Jason.
而只有杰森可能知道她是誰
Well, he doesn't.
但是他不知道
He might not have recognized her name,
他雖然不知道她的名字
but he could recognize her by a picture.
但也許知道她長什么樣
I wonder if April was the
我懷疑埃普麗爾是否
type of girl who pimped out her friends.
是那種出賣朋友的雇員
I don't know.
我也不知道
All I know is that the prosecution's case is crumbling,
我只知道那個起訴案快失敗了
and we have to get to this girl before "A" Does.
我們得在A之前找到那女孩
Whatever Garrett wants destroyed
加勒特想要毀掉的東西
could be the only thing left that keeps him in jail.
無非就是能讓他繼續蹲監獄的唯一證據
Do you think Maya found those tapes
你覺得瑪雅發現艾莉的東西同時
with Ali's stuff?
也發現了那些錄像么
It's possible. Maybe that's what Garrett was after all along.
也許是的,或許那就是加勒特一直想找的東西
Maybe April Rose has a tape.
也許埃普麗爾·羅斯有盤帶子
Maybe that's what Garrett wants "A" to destroy.
也許那就是加勒特想讓A毀掉的
What I don't get is why would "A" take direction from Garrett?
我不懂了,為什么A要聽加勒特的吩咐呢
It might be the other way around.
也可能正相反
Garrett might have done whatever "A" told him to
加勒特聽從A做了一切
and that's how he wound up behind bars.
然后就被關進了監獄
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
不好意思來晚了
Finally. I'm starving. Me too.
終于來了,我餓死了,我也是
Do you want to split some cheese fries? No, I want my own.
你想分一份起司薯條嗎,不了,我自己來一份
So, the plan's changed for tonight.
今晚的計劃有變
It's not a plan, it's a suicide mission.
那不是個計劃,那是個自殺行動
The church is gonna be crawling with people,
教堂會被人群塞滿
so we're not gonna be able to figure out who "A" is.
因此我們就無法摸清A是誰了
Emily and I are gonna hide
艾米麗和我到時候藏到風琴后面
behind the organ and just see who shows up.
然后觀察誰會現身
I don't think that you should... spencer,
我覺得你不應該,斯賓塞
it's not about confronting, okay?
這時候不要吵架,好吧
I just want to see who it
我只想看看到底是誰
is so I'll know how to plan a real attack.
這樣我就能做下一步計劃了
"We." When we attack.
我們,是我們的下一步計劃
Just be careful. And wear sensible shoes.
小心點,別穿高跟鞋
Hey, I wear three inches or I wear nothing.
我要么穿3英尺的鞋要么就赤腳
Oh, and order me a side salad. To soak up the cheese.
還有,幫我點份配菜沙拉,我要拿來配起司
What's with you? You're acting like a pod person.
你又是怎么回事,看起來像被勾了魂一樣
Oh. I
我
I was just trying to remember
我只是在回想
how much reward money Jason offered.
杰森當時給出的賞金數額是多少
$50,000. Why?
五萬美金,怎么了
And that was cash, right? Yeah.
全是現金嗎,對
Did he just have all that money lying around his house?
他把那么多鈔票全放在家里嗎
Well, I doubt it.
我表示懷疑
But if someone did, would that be weird?
如果有人這么做,是不是很奇怪
If you had that much cash lying around,
手頭拿那么多現金的人
you'd probably also have a bomb shelter
很可能還怕死的修了個防空洞
and like five years' worth of dehydrated meat.
存了夠五年吃的干糧
Or you're a criminal.
又或者是個罪犯
I do want my own cheese fries.
我的奶酪薯條咋還沒來
Need to talk to you. It's about Spencer.
我想和你談談關于斯賓塞的事
Jason. Please, leave her out of this.
杰森,求你了,別把她扯進來
I need her energy focused on her future,
我希望她能把心思放在自己的未來上
not this trial.
而不是這次審訊
Maybe you should tell your wife that.
這話你該告訴你老婆
Jason, you're wrong about Veronica.
杰森,你誤解維羅妮卡了
She didn't take this case out of spite.
她接這個案子并不是因為怨恨
She doesn't hate you.
她并不恨你
Well, no, I don't think he hates me.
我才不覺得她恨我呢
I think she hates you.
她恨的是你吧
Look...
這么說吧
I don't want my daughter's life derailed any further.
我不希望我女兒的前途受任何阻撓
She needs to find a way to, you know, put this behind her.
她終歸要忘卻這些的
The trial, your sister
這次審訊,你妹妹...
Which sister exactly are you talking about?
你說的是哪個妹妹
Because as it turns out, I had more than one.
事到如今,我妹妹可不只一個
Finally. Let's go.
你終于來了,走吧
Uhhey, let me introduce you to the art of conversation.
要不要給你演示下如何與人交談
"Hi! How was your day?"
你好,今天過得怎么樣
"My day was fine. How was yours?"
不錯,你呢
I'm sorry. I just want to leave.
抱歉,我只是想快點離開
I should say hi to Ted.
我要和泰德打個招呼
Uh, can we not?
別和他打招呼行嗎
That goober is literally trying to be my best friend.
那呆子一天到晚都在跟我套近乎
Hanna, being kind and decent doesn't make Ted a "goober".
漢娜,那叫有教養,不叫呆
I know. It's the fact that he says "howdy"
好吧,但他還跟我說"你好喲親"
and wears clothes made of roadkill.
穿的衣服還那么廉價
What is up with you?
怎么了
Well, now that you mention it, I'm goober's date tonight.
既然你想知道,我今晚要和笨蛋約會
What? When did this happen?
什么,怎么會這樣
He called this morning. And you said yes?!
他早上邀請我的,你竟然同意了
No. Mom. I I'm sorry, you can't go.
媽媽,抱歉,但你不能去
Why not?
為什么
Because I'm going to be there, and that'll be weird.
因為我也會在場,那太詭異了
Hanna, you're not ten years old,
漢娜,你不小了
we don't need to hold hands.
不用一直跟著我
But I thought it might be nice if we could drive together.
不過我希望我們能一起出門
No, we can't, because....
不行,因為
Toby's picking me up.
托比會來接我
he's taking me to the dance.
我和他一起去舞會
Why is Spencer's boyfriend taking you to the dance?
為什么斯賓塞的男友會和你一起去
Is this about you wanting to hurt Caleb?
你想以此刺激凱勒嗎
No, it's
不是
there's this...guy, another volunteer,
是另一名志愿者
And he just won't take no for an answer,
無論我怎么拒絕都沒用
so I thought if I take Toby,
所以我想,如果和托比一起
then maybe he'll finally leave me alone.
他就不會來煩我了
Is this something I should be concerned about?
我該為此擔心嗎
No. He's just some dogooder creep.
沒事的,他就是個樂善好施的怪人
He's harmless.
不會傷害我的
It's actually called "The Thank You Dance"?
那個舞會真的叫"感謝舞會"嗎
Who cares what it's called, Spencer.
管它叫什么呢,斯賓塞
Can you get Toby to come with me or not?
你到底能不能讓托比跟我一起去
Han, it's bad enough that I canceled a date with him
漢,我取消和他的約會已經罪孽深重
without forcing him to go on one with you.
再逼他與你同行更是罪加一等
I don't want him involved. Involved?
我不想讓他去趟渾水,趟渾水
He just has to stand there and eat chips.
他就站那吃薯片就行了
I don't understand though.
我就不明白了
Why couldn't you just come up with a better lie?
你怎么就不想個更好的借口
I'm sorry. I panicked, all right?
對不起,我嚇壞了還不行嗎
It was like my mouth was talking before my brain could catch up.
我腦子還沒轉過來就脫口而出了
You can make fun of me all you want,
你可以盡情取笑我
but this whole plan is falling apart!
但整個計劃就要完了
You don't think that I'm taking this seriously?
你是覺得我沒認真對待嗎
I've spent every waking moment
除了睡覺之外的全部時間
searching for this April girl.
我都在尋找叫這個叫埃普麗爾的女孩
I've been in the library so much,
我泡在圖書館里找資料
I am on a firstname basis with the homeless guy
我還跟一個睡在圖書館
that sleeps next to the microfiche.
縮影膠片邊上的流浪漢互通姓名
What is this? Police academy rosters.
這是什么,警察學院的名冊
I thought maybe April and Garrett went through training together.
或許埃普麗爾曾和加勒特一起訓練過
You think that another cop could help him get away with murder?
你說會有警察幫他擺平這宗命案嗎
Like Wilden?
比如威爾登
I don't know.
我不曉得
Han, I thought that we were done with all this.
漢,我以為一切都結束了
Yeah, me too.
我也是
You know, last year... when things got really bad
去年,生活變得一團糟的那時
I used to fantasize about what my life would be like
我常設想,要是從未遇見艾莉
if I had never met Ali.
我的生活會怎么樣呢
My biggest concern right now would be where I wanted to go to college.
目前我最大的困惑就是去哪兒上大學好
I've had that fantasy too.
我也這么幻想過
Yeah, but every time I go down that road,
但我每次一這么想
I have to remind myself that if I hadn't met her,
我都得提醒自己,要是沒遇見過她
Then I wouldn't be friends with you.
那么我們倆也不會是朋友
So what time should Toby pick you up?
托比要什么時候過去接你
Seven-thirty.
七點半
Okay. Now go, so I can keep looking through all this.
好,你先走吧,我接著看名冊了
Oh, and Spence
斯賓塞
we'll get there, okay?
我們會成功的,好嗎
We've stopped Mona,
當初我們能阻止夢娜
and we can stop this person.
這次也會攔下這個人的
It's now or never.
機不可失
I know. It's the "never" part that I'm afraid of.
我知道,我就是怕失去這次機會
More coffee? I'm done, thanks.
再來點咖啡嗎,不用了,謝謝
She doesn't look so good.
她看上去情況不妙
Better get her home before she passes out.
最好在她暈倒前送她回家
Found April Rose.
找到埃普麗爾·羅斯了
Did you talk to her?
你有跟她談過嗎
It's not a "Her." It's an "It."
它不是個人,是家古董店
You're driving.
你來開車
You want some punch?
來點潘趣酒嗎
Um... oh, no thank you.
不了,謝謝
I don't drink anything that's not shrinkwrapped.
我不喝任何非塑盒密封的飲品
So who am I here to scare off?
那我來這兒是負責嚇唬誰的
What? The creep that's been bothering you...?
什么,不是有個討厭鬼一直纏著你嗎
Oh! Right. Um
對哦
Yeah, it's that guy over there.
就是那邊的那個男孩
Hi, sweetie.
嗨,寶貝
Hi, Toby. Hi, Ms. Marin.
你好,托比,你好,瑪琳女士
Toby, this is Ted.
托比,這是泰德
Howdy. Nice to meet you.
你好,幸會
Me too. You're a very lucky man.
幸會,你很幸運哦
What?! No. No, we'rewe're not um, yeah.
什么,不,不,我們倆不是
We're just friends.
我們只是朋友
What do you say we try to find the grownup beverages?
我們去找點成人飲品咋樣
Don't kill the messenger, but they're not serving alcohol.
別動怒,但他們這不提供酒品
Oh. Right. Church.
對哦,這是教堂
Maybe we should find someone with a beard
或許我們找個大胡子精靈
who can do that whole turningwaterintowine thing.
會幫我們把水兌成酒
If not, would you settle for a root beer?
不然的話,你能滿足于沙士啤嗎
Do you think it will ferment if we let it stand long enough?
要是我們讓它經受久一點,它會發酵嗎
Toby, come on.
托比,過來
Oh. Hi. Good evening.
你好,晚上好
Good evening, folks.
晚上好,伙計們
I'm getting ready to close. Uh...
我都要關門了
How can I help you?
有什么能幫你們的嗎
We just came in to pick up something that might have been set aside?
我們來找某樣被遺失的東西
Were you asked to hold anything?
你有幫別人保管東西嗎
Half this shop.
半個店都是
But I'm not holding my breath anybody's coming back.
但我不期望有人能回來
Well, you see, a friend of ours dropped something off
那個,我們的一個朋友放了些東西
and asked us to pick it up.
然后讓我們來拿
But we don't know exactly what it is,
但我們不知道是什么東西
and our friend can't be reached.
那個朋友現在也聯系不上
Okay, so we can go classic with "When Harry met Sally",
我們可以看經典片《當哈利遇到莎莉》
we can watch "The notebook" for, like, the millionth time.
或者再看一遍已經看爛的《戀戀筆記本》
I don't care. You can decide.
我無所謂,都由你
That's really pretty.
真漂亮
Don't you love finding new places to wear jewelry?
開發新地方戴珠寶真有趣
I'm never taking it off.
打死我也不摘下來
Who gave it to you? No one special.
誰送你的,沒誰
Just another one of the nameless, faceless
又一個仰慕你的
revolving door of boyfriends who adore you?
無名無姓的炮灰男友嗎
No. Just a friend.
不,只是個朋友
I...am going out.
我,要出去了
Are you kidding?
開玩笑吧
My friend has a guy who can get us I.D.s.
我朋友認識一個人能幫我們搞到假身份證
I'm going to a party to pick him up, and then I'll be back.
我去個聚會接他,然后就回來了
This is so typical. Every time we make plans,
你總是這樣,每次我們有了安排
if something better comes along, you totally ditch me.
如果有更好的事,你就會放我鴿子
Why are you spazzing?
你發什么瘋
I'm making sure we have the best summer ever.
我要保證我們度過一個無與倫比的夏季
Instead of languishing at the kiddie table,
我們要和聯誼會的男生狂歡
we'll be mixing up on futons with frat boys.
而不是在兒童桌旁憔悴下去
I gotta go. My friend's here.
我得走了,我朋友來了
Which friend? You don't know her.
誰,你不認識她
You're sure this is it? I'm positive.
你確定這就是嗎,非常確定
She never took it off.
她從不摘下來
Uh, how much do you want for this?
這個賣多少錢
I don't know. I've never seen that before.
我不知道,我從沒見過這個
I just found it on this mannequin.
在人體模型上掛著的
Must have been brought in here in the past couple of days.
肯定是最近幾天送來的
And you don't happen to know who dropped it off?
你知道是誰送來的嗎
It's
是
There's no code, no tags.
沒有代碼,標簽
I can't sell it to you folks. It's a display piece.
我不能賣給你們,這是展示用的
How about if I give you a hundred dollars?
如果我給你100塊呢
It's not my decision to make.
我不能做決定
Will two hundred make it your decision?
200塊呢
Four hundred.
400塊
Where are you?
你在哪兒
I'm sorry, I got held up. Well, get here.
抱歉,我耽擱了一會兒,趕緊來
I can't face "A" Alone.
我不能單獨面對A
Toby's getting suspicious, and Wilden is hovering.
托比已經開始懷疑了,威爾登還轉來轉去
Wilden's there? Okay, I'm leaving in five.
威爾登也在,好的,我5分鐘內出發
Here you are.
你在這兒呢
Do you want to dance?
想跳舞嗎
No, thanks.
不了,謝謝
All right, then.
那好吧
Wait. Toby.
等等,托比
When you reach the summit,
當你抵達頂峰
all you can hear is the wind whistling through the rocks.
聽到的都是風穿過巖石的呼嘯聲
Sounds...incredible.
聽起來,難以置信
I'd love to take you.
我可以帶你去
If...you're interested.
如果你想去的話
How about next sunday?
下周日怎么樣
Well, sunday's kind of a busy day for me.
我周日有些忙
Okay. Sunday after that?
好吧,下下周日
Ah, the thing is, I'm busy every sunday.
是這樣,我每個周日都很忙
I thought Hanna must have told you. I'm a pastor?
我以為漢娜告訴你了,我是個牧師
Well, an associate pastor.
其實,是副牧師
No. She didn't.
不,她沒告訴我
More root beer? Yeah.
再來點沙士,好的
Hanna... why am I here?
漢娜,干嘛拉我來這里
I told you. That guy
不是跟你說了嘛,那個男生...
I know, you told me. But that kid is scared of his own shadow,
那個男生連自己的影子都會害怕
and he's definitely scared of yours.
肯定不敢接近你
So why am I here?
到底為什么讓我來這
Or maybe the question is: why are you?
或者應該這樣問,你為什么要來這
I told you. I wanted to go to a party.
我說過了,我想參加派對
Hanna, I have had naps more exciting
漢娜,我覺得打盹都比這個派對有意思
than this party, and so have you.
你也一樣覺得沒意思
Does this have to do with Caleb? No.
是不是和凱勒有關,不是
In a way.
算是吧
Hanna.
漢娜
I need to talk to you for a second. Now.
我有點事要跟你說,就現在
I'm really sorry, Toby. I'll be right back, okay?
很抱歉,托比,我馬上就回來
Hey. Can you call me?
能給我回個電話嗎
I'm about to leave this church...thing.
我不打算摻和教堂這里的事了
And I need to know why you and Hanna lied to me.
我想知道你和漢娜為什么要騙我
Why didn't you tell me Ted was a pastor?
你為什么不告訴我泰德是牧師呢
He is?
他是嗎
Hanna, I have just replayed the last hour in my head,
漢娜,我回憶了一下剛才發生的事
and I am this close to crawling under a pew.
真恨不得找個地縫鉆進去
Oh, my gosh. You really like him.
矮油,你真的喜歡上他了
It's too late. I blew it.
太晚了,我搞砸了
No, you didn't.
不,你沒有
I made that joke about them not serving booze.
我剛才還開玩笑說他們怎么不供應酒
You like your wine. I wore a dress with cleavage!
喜歡喝酒沒什么,我穿了件低胸裙
Mom, that is practically a turtleneck.
媽媽,這衣服領子算高的了
Hanna, all it takes is one glance at my resume
漢娜,只要稍微了解一下我
to know that I am no angel.
就知道我不是個天使
Who is?
誰又是呢
Oh. Hey, Holden.
霍頓
So, uh, is your whole crew coming tonight?
你們幾個姐妹淘今晚都來了嗎
No. Just me and Hanna. Have you seen her?
不,只有我和漢娜,你看到她了嗎
Yeah, she's, uh...
看到了,她在...
around here somewhere.
就在這附近吧
Hey, relax. Have a cupcake.
放松點,吃個紙杯蛋糕吧
When did you get that tattoo?
你這紋身是什么時候紋的
Oh, it's not a...
這不是...
Is that for a club?
是俱樂部的印章嗎
Not a club so much as a party.
不是俱樂部,是個派對
It changes venues.
總換場地
You know, I
我經常...
actually, I used to see your friend there sometimes.
我以前經常會在那看到你的那個朋友
Wwhat friend?
哪個朋友
Your girlfriend? Maya?
你女朋友,瑪雅嗎
Hey, I gotta go.
我得走了
Oh, there you are. Sorry.
你回來了,不好意思
Just wanted to check on Hanna.
我只是想看看漢娜怎么樣了
And how is she? She's good.
她怎么樣,挺好的
So, do you want to dance?
想跳個舞嗎
I'd love to, but word of warning,
很樂意,不過我得提醒你
my dance moves start at "The running man" and end at the "Roger rabbit."
我只會跳太空步和兔子羅杰
Hey, there, Ashley.
你在這啊,艾什莉
Pastor. Detective Wilden, right?
牧師,威爾登偵探,對吧
That's right, but I'm off the clock.
是的,不過我下班了
So am I. It's Ted.
我也是,叫我泰德
I'm happy to see you here, if a little surprised.
很高興在這看到你,有點意外
That's funny, I was just
那巧了
about to say the same thing to Ms. Marin.
我剛想對瑪琳女士說同樣的話呢
You two know each other? Sure.
你們認識嗎,當然了
We haven't seen each other in a while.
我們有一陣子沒見了
Detective Wilden was an important part of the
威爾登偵探是艾莉森·迪勞倫提斯
Alison Dilaurentis case.
那個案子的主要負責人
Hanna was a good friend of hers. So our paths have crossed.
漢娜是她的好朋友,所以我們就認識了
And they'll probably cross again.
我們可能又會經常見面的
Anyway, have a good evening.
祝你們今晚過得愉快
Now, where were we?
我們剛說到哪了
Oh, that's right. I was just about to humiliate myself
想起來了,我剛想自嘲一下
on the dance floor.
我的舞步呢
I'm sorry, Ted. I just got hit with a searing headache.
抱歉,泰德,我忽然頭疼得厲害
Can I get you some aspirin?
需要我給你拿點阿司匹林嗎
No.
不用
Then maybe we should sit down for a little... Thank you.
那我們坐下來休息一下吧,謝謝
I think I should just go home.
我想我還是回家吧
Uh, sure.
也好
Let me walk you to the car.
我送你上車吧
Hey, can you call me?
能給我回個電話嗎
I'm about to leave this church...thing.
我不打算摻和教堂這里的事了
And I need to know why you and Hanna lied to me.
我想知道你和漢娜為什么要騙我
Hey. How did it go?
情況怎么樣
As well as it could, I guess.
還算不錯吧
I told 'em I got an anonymous tip
我跟他們說我接到了匿名舉報
and they seemed to believe me.
他們看樣子是信了
So when will we know when
那我們什么時候能知道...
No. He didn't say.
他沒說
What do we do now?
我們現在該怎么辦
Now we wait.
只能等待
Um...do you still have those letters?
那些信還在你那里嗎
The ones that helped you figure out that my dad is our dad.
就是那些披露我們血緣關系的信
Yeah.
在
May I see them?
能給我看看嗎
Oh, Spencer. You don't want to do that.
斯賓塞,你最好不要看
It'll just..hurt.
那會讓你很痛苦
What?
怎么了
Nothing. I was...
沒怎么,我只是
just thinking about how different you are from Ali.
在想,你和艾莉是多么不同啊
I mean, the reason that
我是說
you don't want me to see them is
你不想讓我看那些信的原因
the very reason that she would want me to.
可能恰恰會是艾莉想讓我看的原因
I wonder what kind of person she would have turned into.
我真好奇她究竟會是怎樣的人
I mean, I see it with the kids I work with,you know.
我在工作時接觸的那些孩子都有這種特質
And at first they're all attitude,
一開始他們都充滿敵意
but you peel back the layers and,
但等你剝開那些表象
you usually find a person underneath.
你總會發現他們的真實的自我
Yeah, but with Ali,
沒錯,但是就艾莉而言
I'd keep peeling, I just...
我不斷去剝開層層表象
always seemed to find new layers.
卻好像從來沒能看到真實的她
Emily. Where have you been?
艾米麗,你上哪去了
I just had the weirdest conversation with Holden.
我剛跟霍頓聊了聊,情況很詭異
What? When were you with
什么,你什么時候和他...
I remembered something from that night,
那天晚上的事我又想起來了一些
and it might have something to do with Maya.
可能和瑪雅有關
Holden seemed to know, but he walked away.
霍頓好像知道些內情,但他走開了
Well, let's find him.
好吧,我們去找他
I don't know where he went.
我不知道他去哪了
Just go wait by the side door, okay?
那就去側門守著,行嗎
I want to get there before "A" does.
我不想再被A搶了先機
Is this yours?
這是你的嗎
Don't lie to me, Hanna.
別對我撒謊,漢娜
A nurse found this,
有護士發現了這個
and wisely handed it over to the police.
明智地交給了警方
I don't know what that is.
我不知道這是什么
Don't tell me you're here for some peace and quiet.
別跟我說你是來這散心的
I was looking for someone. Who?
我是來找人的,找誰
Why are you helping him?
你們為什么要幫他
I don't know who you're talking about
我不知道你在說什么
Yeah, you do,
不,你清楚得很
but I'll play along.
你想玩的話,我奉陪到底
All that fuss you girls made, pointing the finger at Ian.
你們這群丫頭費勁心機把矛頭指向伊恩
Was that all for Garrett's sake?
都是為了替加勒特開脫對吧
I have nothing to do with that.
我沒做過這種事
I don't get it, Hanna.
我就不明白了,漢娜
Why are you in his corner?
你們為什么站在他那邊呢
My mom's downstairs. Your mom left.
我媽媽就在樓下,你媽媽已經走了
You know, I bet when she
我敢打賭
was your age she caused a lot of problems.
她像你這么大的時候也惹過不少麻煩
But.. .she knows how to get rid of problems.
但她知道該怎么從中脫身
All you do is create 'em.
而你只會惹事生非
I've gotta go.
我得走了
There's people he has to answer to.
他必須給那些人一個說法
You always stand up for him, don't ya?
你總是會為他出頭的,對吧
Did everything go okay at work today?
今天工作順利嗎
Yeah.
順利
No.
不順利
Not at all, actually.
其實一點都不順利
I dropped two light meters, I switched out a wrong lens
我摔了兩個測光器,換錯了一個鏡頭
and I punctured her mounts.
還弄壞了她的鏡頭轉接環
Really? Yeah.
真的嗎,真的
What happened?
怎么搞的
Well, I was a little distracted...
我有點心不在焉
by what I found in your sock drawer.
因為我發現了你放襪子的抽屜里的東西
It that why you ran out of here today?
這就是你今天忽然離開的原因嗎
Yeah. I didn't know what to say.
是的,我不知道該說什么好
I can see how that might look... pretty bad.
我知道這情形看上去不太好
Ezra, where did that money come from?
以斯拉,那些錢是哪里來的
I sold a car my grandfather left me.
我把我祖父留給我的一輛車給賣了
A sixtyseven jag.
一輛67年的捷豹
I was hoping to restore it one day,
我本來希望有一天能把它贖回來
but now someone else has it
但現在被別人買走了
and I have a sock drawer with no socks.
所以我裝襪子的抽屜就用來裝別的了
And they paid you in cash?
他們付的現金嗎
Yeah, I let the guy pay
是的,我同意這個人付現金的
me in cash so he could have a break on taxes.
這樣他可以省去不少稅錢
Um, ookay. Why didn't you just tell me that?
好吧,那你為什么不告訴我呢
Well, I didn't think you'd be going through my sock drawer.
我沒想到你會去翻我的抽屜
I wasn't going through your sock drawer
我沒去翻你的抽屜
Because it's embarrassing.
因為太丟人了
Okay? Six months ago I was a professor,
行嗎,六個月前,我是個教授
and now I'm answering want ads for webzines and
現在我卻在為網絡雜志處理招聘廣告
and reusing coffee filters.
還淪落到重復使用咖啡過濾紙的地步
Can I join you?
我能和你一起看嗎
When you're loyal to a man, Hewie,
休伊,如果你忠于一個男人
you're loyal to everything about him...
你就要忠于他的一切
even his faults...
即便是他的錯誤
even his son.
即便是他的兒子
Good morning.
早上好
Is it?
好嗎
I wanted to talk to you.
我一直想和你談談
Yeah. I figured you and mom would want to have a chat.
我猜你和媽媽會想談談的
Your mom's already left.
你媽媽已經走了
An important piece of evidence
昨晚雷諾茲案件
in the Reynolds case was turned in last night.
收到了一份重要證據
But I imagine you already knew that.
我想你應該已經知道了
Now, Spence, the police have been
斯賓塞,兩年來
looking for that anklet for two years.
警方一直在找那個腳鏈
I didn't know that.
這一點我不知道
They didn't tell the family, and they kept it out of the press.
他們沒告知家屬,也沒公布給媒體
But you and Jason managed to find it.
但你和杰森卻找到了腳鏈
I don't know how,
我不知道你們是怎么找到的
but there it is.
但已經找到了
The anklet had trace amounts of blood still on it
腳鏈上留有微量的血跡
Alison's and someone else's.
艾莉森和另一個人的
That blood has been ruled out as belonging to Garrett Reynolds.
經證實那并非加勒特·雷諾茲的血跡
Whatwhat do you mean?
什么意思
They don't know whose it is,
警方不知道是誰的血跡
but they know it's not his.
但不是加勒特的
That'sthat's not possible.
這...這不可能
Spencer, the judge threw out the case.
斯賓塞,法官已經否決了此案
I'll take you to school.
我送你去學校
Spencer?
斯賓塞