Previously on Pretty Little Liars
《美少女謊言》前情提要
Wait. I've been here before.
等等,我以前來過這
This is Noel Kahn's cabin.
這是諾埃爾·卡恩的小屋
Based on your testimony,
根據你的證詞
the board has decided
理事會決定
to delay any decision to transfer Mona.
推遲夢娜的轉院
She gets to stay. Oh, my god!
她可以留下來啦,太好了
You own this place? I'm zack.
這家店是你的嗎,我是扎克
Gotta say, she's pretty intriguing.
不得不承認,她挺迷人的
I want to know more. No, you don't.
我想多了解她一些,你最好別了解
So you figured out there's another "A" out there.
你自己搞明白還有另外一個A
Caleb, you don't even know what that means!
凱勒,你都不知道那意味著什么
When you told us about Emily,
你告訴我們那晚艾米麗的事時
you never mentioned that Noel was with you that night.
從未提過諾埃爾和你在一起
What else did you lie about?
你還隱瞞了什么
You got somebody pregnant in high school?
你高中時,搞大了別人的肚子嗎
What happened? My mom happened.
發生了什么事,我媽插手了
Your mom offered her money.
你媽給她錢了
I drank from the flask.
我喝了那個瓶子里的酒
It was the night that somebody dug up Ali's grave.
艾莉的墓被挖開的那天晚上
And I'm trying to find out what happened to me.
我一直在試圖找回這段記憶
You were with me.
你跟我在一起
What's the best way to get around
你知道如何破解
really tough password protection?
很復雜的密碼保護嗎
So this really is Maya's site.
這真的是瑪雅的小站
Beware,this site is cursed.
當心了,這個網站被詛咒了
Mom,it seems has some redwood.
媽媽,這看起來是紅杉吧
Yeah. They sent the wrong one.
他們發錯貨了
All right,let's just move it off to the side
沒事,我們把它挪到一邊
until they can come back and pick it up.
等他們來把這搬回去
A little help here?
能來幫下忙嗎
I think it's perfect where it is.
我覺得它在那兒挺好的
Just move the small plants out of the way
把那些植物挪開一點
so I can slide that one over there.
我好把這盆植物推過去
"Emily, I'm so sorry for everything.
艾米麗,我對這一切很抱歉
"I know we've had a disconnect lately.
我知道我們最近斷了聯系
"I hope you'll give me a chance to explain.
我希望你給我一個解釋的機會
"I have to show you something.
我要給你看些東西
"Don't call my cell. Someone stole it.
不要打電話給我,我的手機被偷了
Meet me at..."
我們在...見
"Meet me." Where?
在哪兒見
I don't know. I can't tell.
我不知道,看不清楚
It looks like it's been washed out by the rain.
字跡被雨水沖掉了
Are you sure that this is from Maya? Positive.
你確定這是瑪雅的筆跡嗎,絕對是
I wonder what she wanted to show you.
我很好奇她到底想給你看什么
The police have said all along that she probably found something
警察一直相信她很有可能
that proved Garrett killed Ali.
找到了能證明艾莉是被加勒特所殺的證據
Which is why she was killed.
所以她也被謀殺了
You guys, we need to slow down,
我們得慢慢梳理一下頭緒
because we have no idea when Maya wrote that note,
還不知道瑪雅是什么時候寫的這張紙條
and it could have been any time after Emily moved in here with you.
艾米麗住在你家的任何時候都有可能
It looks like there's a date on the top right corner. Look.
右上角好像有日期,你們看
Oh, my god.
天啊
Maya wrote this the day she died.
這是瑪雅死的那天寫的
Wow! You brought a lot!
你帶了一頓大餐啊
What are these, cranberries?
這些是紅莓味的嗎
Jalapenos.
胡椒味的
Aren't you gonna be late?
你不會遲到嗎
How much would you have to pay someone
需要付多少錢才能讓一個人
to make them fall off the face of the earth?
徹底從地球上消失
Are you talking about Maggie.
你是在說...麥琪
Clearly, your mom must have given her a lot.
很顯然你媽媽一定給了她一大筆錢
I would imagine. You don't know?
應該吧,你不知道嗎
You you really never asked Maggie?
你真的從沒有問過麥琪嗎
I asked, but she never returned my phone calls or emails.
我問過,但她從沒回過我的電話或郵件
I looked for her for months, Aria.
艾瑞亞,我找了她很久
Eventually I had to accept the fact
最終我不得不接受
that maybe she didn't want to be found.
她可能在逃避我
Why didn't you just tell me about her?
為什么你從未跟我提起過她
Because she's part of a past that I tried to forget.
因為她是我嘗試著遺忘的過去
And when we first met
我不想在我們剛開始交往時
I wouldn't wanna review every skeleton in my closet.
就回顧自己所有的往事
But you could have told me about her
但是當我發現了潔姬的事情之后
when I found out about Jackie.
你就應該向我坦白她的事了
Ezra, we've been for over a year now!
以斯拉,我們在一起都有一年多了
And you took a very long time to tell me about Jenna, and "A."
你也是過了很久才告訴我詹娜和A的事的
This is completely different than that.
這完全是兩碼事
Do you want this toasted?
要不要烤面包
Actually, I think I'll eat later.
我還是晚點再吃吧
I should probably hop in the shower.
我該去洗澡了
I'm cutting you off after this one.
看完這個先停一下
No. There is just so much to look at.
不行,我還有很多東西要看
I've seen it all.
我都看過了
Believe me, I've done nothing the past few days.
這兩天我都沒時間做別的事情
I'm a fresh pair of eyes.
我才剛開始看
There might be something on here
說不定會有
that will help us figure out where Maya wanted you to meet her.
瑪雅約你見面地點的線索
I should give Jeff a hand. He's new.
我去幫杰夫,他還是新手
You haven't been in to see Mona lately.
最近你都沒去看夢娜
I have had a superbusy week.
我這周特別忙
Well, next time you go, let me know,
下一次你去的時候記得告訴我
we could grab coffee.
我們可以一起喝杯咖啡
Look, Wren, what happened the other day...
任,那天發生的事請...
I've been thinking about it too.
我也在想那些事
Actually, um,
其實吧
not much else since then.
也沒什么
It can't happen again.
不會再發生了
Oh. All right.
好吧
Look, spencer's my best friend.
斯賓塞是我最好的朋友
I thought she was with Toby. No, she is.
我以為她和托比在一起,的確如此
But I mean, a best friend doesn't really date an ex.
但是閨蜜不會和姐妹的前男友約會的
And Caleb and I Broke up. Right?
其實凱勒和我分手了,對吧
Look, it's just too soon for me to see anybody else right now.
我現在還沒準備好重新約會
I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
Don't be. I understand.
沒關系,我能理解
If you change your mind, you know where to find me.
要是改變主意了,你知道哪能找到我
How many times have you reread that?
你又看了多少遍了
Too many.
很多遍了
Didn't you and Maya have a spot
你和瑪雅在湖邊有沒有
that you liked to hang out at by the lake?
一個常去的約會地點呢
Yeah. I was just there with Nate the other day.
有的,那天我和內特就在那里
Maybe that's where she wanted you to meet her.
說不定她就想約你去那里呢
We could go together. I could help you take a look around.
我們一起去吧,我陪你去那里找找看
I don't even know what I'm supposed to be looking for.
我都不知道我要找什么
Have you heard from Toby? He called last night.
有托比的消息嗎,他昨晚打電話了
He's waiting on a permit for the loft,
他要等閣樓的許可證發下來
so he took a job in Bucks County.
所以就在巴克士郡找了份工作
Honestly, I'm relieved he's not here,
說實話,他不在這兒我真是松了口氣
I'm not lying to him.
不用費盡心機地去瞞著他了
Yeah. Lying to Toby is like lying to the Dalai Lama.
對,瞞著他比瞞著達賴喇嘛還難
I don't how much more of this "A" I can handle.
不知道A的事我還能撐多久
I mean, I survived Mona with straight A's,
經歷夢娜的事時,我的成績還能全優
and now I'm like failing everything, even physics.
我現在什么都做不好了,連物理都是
Spence, it's gonna be okay. And a "B" is far from failing.
斯賓塞,沒事的,B離掛科還遠著呢
"B" is for "Bad."
B代表成績很糟糕
Hi, guys.
姑娘們
Hey, Paige.
你好,佩奇
Um, I'll talk to you later. Yeah.
我們一會再聊吧,好的
Ready for lunch?
去吃午餐嗎
I can't. Coach Morgan asked me into her office.
不行,摩根教練要我去她辦公室
Oh, wow. Maybe she's gonna ask you
她可能要安排你
to swim the last leg of the relay.
游接力賽的最后一棒
I hope so. I've been dying for that spot.
但愿如此,我期待很久了
Well, if anyone deserves it, it's you.
最后一棒非你莫屬
Thanks. I'll let you know.
謝謝,有消息了告訴你
Mmm. Freshly baked bread, brie and houmous.
鮮烤面包,布里干酪還有鷹嘴豆醬
I don't think I've ever been so spoiled.
沒人給我做過這么好吃的東西
Yeah. I grow those tomatoes in my back yard.
這些西紅柿可是我在后院種的
I kind of have a green thumb... ya know.
我可算個園藝好手哦
Wow. Man of many talents.
你真是多才多藝
Yeah. And, uh, also...
還有呢
I managed to smuggle in a little bottle of prosecco,
我偷偷的帶來了一瓶普洛賽克
if you want a taste.
想嘗嘗嗎
I think we should probably save that for tomorrow night.
還是留著明晚品嘗比較好
I have to teach Shakespeare today,
我今天的課上還要講莎士比亞
and I don't think I should be
我可不想暈暈乎乎的
slurring my way through the iambic pentameter.
跟學生講抑揚格五步詩
Yeah, that's probably a good idea.
那還是留著明晚好了
Hey, mom.
媽媽
Hi...honey.
你來了,親愛的
This is Zack.
這是扎克
I've heard great things about you.
我聽說過你很優秀
You're Zack.
你就是扎克
You you did all this?
這些都是你做的嗎
Yeah, there's plenty left if you're hungry.
是的,你餓了的話這里還有些吃的
No, I'm... i'm good, thanks.
不用了,謝謝
I should go.
我得走了
Um, cannolis waiting to be stuffed.
我得回去給煎餅填餡了
I'll see you tomorrow, babe. Yes, you will.
寶貝,明天見,好的
It was great meeting you. Yeah, you you too.
很高興認識你,我也是
"Babe"?
他叫你寶貝
So? He's cute, right? Very.
他很可愛對吧,確實
Yeah, you just...
但你沒告訴我
didn't mention how different he was.
他這么與眾不同
Different than who?
和誰比與眾不同
Or is "Different" code for "Young"?
還是你覺得他太年輕了呢
No. I I don't have a problem with his age.
不不,我對他的年齡沒意見
Mom, did you tell him yours?
但是你告訴他你的年齡沒
We've been very honest with each other.
我們互相很坦誠
Okay. Well... it's a good start, I guess.
那就好,看起來是個不錯的開頭
We'll talk. We'll talk after school.
待會再說,我們放學了再談談吧
Yeah. Yeah. Talk. We'll talk.
對,我們待會再談
Okay, bye. Yeah.
那么,再見,再見
What's this? Have you taken up scrapbooking?
這是什么,你迷上了剪貼簿嗎
No, I blew up the photos from maya's website.
不是,我把瑪雅網站上的圖片放大了
Uh, all of them?
所有的嗎
Yes. And I organized them by date and location,
對,我把這些按時間和地點排序
And I really think I'm on to something here.
然后我覺得發現了一些東西
Or on something.
還在尋找中的東西吧
You can see details you weren't able to see on the screen.
你可以從中發現在屏幕上看不到的細節
Okay, I appreciate all the effort you're putting into this,
好吧,你對這事的投入讓我很感動
but if I didn't know better,
但是不知道的人還以為
I would think that Maya was your girlfriend, not mine.
瑪雅是你的女友而不是我的
What's going on?
到底怎么回事
Caleb knows about "A."
凱勒知道了關于A的事
What?! How?
什么,怎么可能
He went on Maya's website,
他去看了瑪雅的網站
And he knew I was keeping something from him,
他知道我有些事情瞞著他
so he put two and two together.
于是就把已知的事情放在一起推斷
Did you tell him everything?
那你告訴他了一切嗎
Yeah, enough for him to know that it's too dangerous
差不多,足以讓他知道當A還在外界游蕩時
for us to be together while "A" Is still out there.
我們在一起是多么的危險
So you two are just pretending to not be together?
所以你們就假裝沒有在一起嗎
Yes. And it's killing me.
是的,這樣讓我受不了
So as much as I love you and I really want to help you,
我喜歡你,我也愿意幫助你
I'm doing this for me too.
但我做這事同時也是為了我自己
Hand me some pictures.
給我一些圖看看
Leave it to Maya to make even pajamas look sexy.
只有瑪雅才能把睡衣也穿的如此性感
Yeah, there's a few more like it.
還有好幾張這樣的呢
Those are some of the last ones she posted.
這是她上傳的最后幾張
What is this behind her?
她后面的是什么
I don't know. A shed, maybe?
不清楚,可能是個小棚屋吧
Oh, my god. What?
天啊,怎么了
That's Noel Kahn's cabin.
那是諾埃爾·卡恩的小屋
Wait. Why would Maya be there during the day?
等等,大白天的瑪雅怎么會在那
All of Eric's parties were at night.
埃里克的派對都在晚上
She was in her pajamas, so she must have stayed over.
她穿著睡衣,一定是在那過夜了
I mean, that's... what it looks like.
我是說,看上去是這樣的
I'll call you back.
我再打給你
You have a good time the other night?
你那晚玩的好嗎
Yeah. All my dreams came true.
很好,所有夢想都成真了
Jenna was right.
詹娜說得對
You just can't seem to stay out of other people's business.
你就是沒法不管閑事
You lied to me. Which time?
你騙了我,哪次
Well, I know that Maya wasn't just a random guest at your party.
我知道瑪雅不是你派對的普通客人
Random? No.
普通,當然不是
So she was what? A friend?
那她算什么,朋友嗎
Not exactly. We had a texting relationship.
也不算是,我們經常短信來往
Meaning what?
什么意思
Meaning I hooked her up with weed once in a while.
意思是我偶爾會用大麻勾她上床
Oh. Was this before or after you and Jenna
這是在你和詹娜開始半夜偷偷摸摸
started sneaking around in the middle of the night?
的之前還是之后
It's kind of hot knowing you think I'm capable of murder.
你把我當做兇手的樣子真性感
Hey. Want a cappuccino? I make a mean swirl.
來杯卡布奇諾嗎,我做的花紋很漂亮哦
Let's do it.
好啊
So, um, I found out that the band
我聽說瑪雅喜歡的那個樂隊
Maya used to jam with is playing in town next week.
下周要來鎮上表演
The Owl Kings are back together? Looks like it.
貓頭鷹王重組了嗎,看起來是
I never got to hear them live. Want to go?
我從沒聽過他們現場,想來嗎
So that's the guy she dissed me for.
原來她是因為他而拋棄我的
Trust me, you dodged a bullet on that one.
相信我,你這是躲過了一劫
I gotta get to practice.
我得去練習了
The way she looked past me you'd think she was still blind.
她假裝睜眼瞎沒看見我
I have a gift for you. Excuse me?
我有個禮物要送你,你說什么
I never got a chance to give it to you because you blew me off.
因為你甩了我,所以我一直沒機會給你
Oh. Well, that's nice, but I can't accept it.
這真好,可是我不能接受
You can't accept a birthday gift?
你不能接受生日禮物嗎
Well, considering we never went out,
考慮到我們之前過往不多
I don't think it would be right.
我覺得這樣不好
I insist. Where can I find you tomorrow? I'll drop it off.
一定得給,你明天在哪,我拿去給你
Should I swing by your place, say, around three?
去你家嗎,3點怎么樣
I have to go. Or I can just meet you here.
我得走了,或者我可以在那兒等你
Please move out of my way.
別擋著我的路
Hey, you. Are you heading home?
你要回家了嗎
Yeah. We can walk home together.
對啊,我們可以一起回去
Okay, but we gotta go now because I have a coffee date.
那我們得趕緊走,我約了人喝咖啡
With Zack? No, uh, with Jim. Or maybe it's Luke.
和扎克,不,和吉姆還是盧克
You're not sure who it's with?
你都不確定是誰嗎
Well, I have to check my email.
我得去查下郵件
I mean, it might be Jim on Saturday
可能是吉姆在周六
and Luke today at the Morning Stir.
今天和盧克在晨風小站
So...Zack isn't anything serious?
所以扎克不是認真考慮的對象嗎
He's handsome and smart
他又帥又有才
and he's certainly boosted my ego...
他讓我心花怒放
I'm pretty sure you boosted his, too.
我肯定你也讓他神魂顛倒
Yeah, but something tells me there's plenty of ladies
但我總覺得每天那么多美女
stopping by the coffee shop to inflate it for him.
去他的咖啡店讓他自信滿滿
I don't know about that. He seemed really into you.
這我不知道,但他看起來很喜歡你
Yep. No, I was right. It's Jim today
是,我說對了,今天是吉姆
and then Luke on Saturday and Zack saturday night.
周六盧克,然后周六晚扎克
Slow it down.
慢慢來
You haven't been on a date since the twelfth grade,
高三以后你就沒怎么約會過了
and suddenly you're booking two a day?
現在你一天約兩個
Aria, it's just coffee.
艾瑞亞,只是喝杯咖啡
I'm just saying there's only so much caffeine a woman can take.
我覺得你會不會攝入太多咖啡因了
And I will be sure to order decaf.
我肯定要點脫因咖啡
What happened to not wanting
之前不想接受任何人的勁頭
to add somebody else to the equation?
哪兒去啦
Well, I've broken through that wall,
我已經打破了心理障礙
and now that I'm on the other side,
邁出了勇敢的一步
I can see what's out there,
擦亮了雙眼,見識了世界
And I'm willing to kiss a few frogs to find my prince.
為了找到王子,我愿意先親吻幾只青蛙
Hey! How'd it go with coach?
和教練談得怎么樣了
Not only am I not closing out the relay,
她不僅不讓我游最后一棒
she's not letting me swim in the county meet.
還不讓我參加郡里的比賽
What?! Why?
什么,為什么
Because I got a "C" on my trig test,
因為我三角幾何考試中得了C
which pushed my average below a "B."
導致平均成績達不到B
How is knowing cosines gonna help you with your backstroke?
學會余弦對仰泳有什么幫助
Uhh. I I knew I should have taken wood shop.
早知道我當初應該去學木工活
Paige, you are an amazing swimmer.
佩奇,你是個很棒的游泳運動員
And you're already being recruited.
而且你已經是隊里的一員了
How about you come to my house tonight and we'll watch a movie?
今晚來我家看電影怎么樣
Sure.
好啊
As long as you don't make me watch Rudy again.
但你別再讓我看《追夢赤子心》了
What time are you getting off?
你幾點下班
Five, but I promised Hanna I would go shopping with her.
五點,但我答應和漢娜一起逛街了
So, how about we say eight?
八點可以嗎
I'll pick up the Chinese.
我買中餐過去
Feeling better?
感覺好點了嗎
Not really.
沒有
How about now?
現在呢
Little bit.
好一點點了
And now?
現在你
Getting there.
好多了
I have to get back to work.
我得回去工作了
Oh, darn.
真掃興
I'll see you tonight.
今晚見
This is definitely the spot.
就是這里
It's nothing.
沒什么
All right, come on.
走吧
Damn it.
該死
Can I help you?
有什么需要嗎
Looks like the beer pong got out of control.
看起來像酒桌游戲玩瘋了
There's no way Maya wanted to meet me at this place.
瑪雅才不會想和我在這里見面呢
Well, we're here now, so let's just look around.
既然我們都來了就四處看看吧
Who's that?
他是誰
That's just one of the many men my mom's juggling.
只是我媽媽哄騙的男人之一
You should go say hello.
你應該去打個招呼
Do I have to?
有必要嗎
Well, he's looking right at you.
他正盯著你呢
Hi. Aria, good to see ya.
艾瑞亞,很高興見到你
Oh, that's a cool shirt.
上衣挺酷
Thanks. Yeah, I love The Clash.
謝謝,我超愛碰撞樂隊
Me too. My mom actually saw them live in concert.
我也是,我媽看過他們的現場表演
Oh, yeah? I bet that was a good show.
真的,那一定是場好演出
Hey, look, I'm sorry you walked in on me and your mom.
聽著,很抱歉讓你撞見了我和你媽媽
It's not really the way I wanted to meet
我并不想和我女朋友的女兒
the daughter of the woman I'm dating.
以那種方式見面
Yeah, it's just I've never seen
是啊,我只是沒見過
her kiss anyone but my dad.
她親吻除了我爸以外的人
Yeah. My parents got divorced when I was fifteen,
是啊,我父母在我十五歲就離婚了
So I know the feeling.
我了解你的感受
I didn't want any men around my mom,
我不想我媽媽身邊有其他男人
It was like nobody was good enough for her.
覺得沒人能配得上她
Yeah.
是的
Well, for the record, I think your mom's...awesome.
我想說,我覺得你媽棒極了
She's really funny.
她很風趣
Funny.
風趣
Okay, I'm sure you say that about all of your girlfriends.
你肯定對你的女朋友們都這么評價
"Girlfriends"?
女朋友們
Yeah, no. I'm not seeing anybody else.
我沒和其他人約會
Just enjoying spending time with your mom.
專心地與你媽媽交往
I can see why she likes you so much.
我知道她為什么這么喜歡你了
Oh, but for the record,
不過,我想說
If you hurt her, I will crush your scones.
你如果敢傷害她,我要你好看
Understood.
明白
Did you find anything?
找到什么了嗎
Nothing but stale nachos and deer heads.
只有放壞的玉米片和鹿頭
God, this place creeps me out.
這地方真詭異
Yeah. Let's go.
是啊,走吧
Hold on one second.
等等
Em, there's another door here.
艾米,這里還有道門
Looks like someone's been staying here.
貌似有人住在這里
Em.
艾米
Oh, my God. That's Maya's bag.
天啊,是瑪雅的包
For protection?
用來防身的嗎
I don't think she was gutting fish.
反正不是剖魚肚子用的
Who's L.J.?
L.J.是誰
No idea.
不知道
Why would she have this?
她怎么會有這個
I gave this to Ali for her fourteenth birthday.
這是我在艾莉14歲生日時送她的
Maya must have found it in the box of Ali's things.
瑪雅應該是在艾莉那箱遺物里找到的
Em.
艾米
Maya never left Rosewood.
瑪雅沒離開過玫瑰鎮
Who's out there?
是誰
What do you want?!
你想怎樣
If this is you, Noel, this isn't funny anymore!
如果是你諾埃爾, 這樣一點也不好玩
You're not gonna believe this,
你可能不信
but I think Noel Kahn just
諾埃爾·卡恩剛發給我
sent me the security footage from his cabin
瑪雅遇害那晚
the night that Maya died.
他小屋的監控錄像
So, how did your coffee date go?
你的咖啡約會怎么樣
Drip, drip, drip.
點,點,點
I don't know why you bother going out with other guys.
我不明白你為何還要見其他人
Zack is... is pretty great.
扎克就挺好的
So I have your approval?
這么說你同意了
It helps that he is totally into you.
至少他完全被你迷住了
And what makes you think this?
為什么這么說
He might have mentioned it.
他好像提到過
And I might have said that you felt the same way.
我好像告訴他你也是
Aria! I'm sorry, but this is new territory for me.
艾瑞亞,對不起,我不熟悉這套
I mean, he basically said he's only got eyes for you.
他都坦白自己只在乎你了
What I am I supposed to say?
難道我應該說
"Sorry, buddy, don't get your hopes up.
抱歉老兄,別抱太大希望
My mom is dating half of Rosewood."
我媽和全鎮的人都約著呢
He really said that? Yes.
他真這么說,是的
Look, I just think that
我只是想說
if you see this going somewhere,
如果你覺得這事能成
you should just be straight with him before it's too late.
就應該趁早坦誠地告訴他
I will, I will.
我會的
I just have to move at my own pace.
但我要遵照自己的步調去做
I need to feel comfortable.
要讓自己覺得舒服
Trust me, there were so many things your father and I
我和你爸結婚時
didn't know about each other when we got married.
相互不了解的地方太多了
There's no reception!
沒信號
I think whoever it was just left.
我想那人一定剛剛離開
So what do we do now?
那我們現在怎么辦
I don't know, scream?
我不知道,大聲呼叫嗎
What good is that gonna do? There's nobody around for miles!
有什么用啊,方圓幾里內都沒有人
Hey, do you see that light?
看到那邊的光了嗎
Geez, Em!
天哪,艾米
They're locked!
被鎖上了
Aaaah! Oh, god!
我的天啊
Are you okay? I cut my leg.
你還好嗎,割到腿了
Oh, my god, you're bleeding!
天啊,你流血了
It's gonna be okay. Wait.
沒事兒的,等一下
Oh! I'm gonna be sick.
我要暈過去了
Okay.
好了
It'll be okay.
會沒事的
Come on.
快走
It's ok
沒事兒的
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Hey, Hanna, you are really bleeding,
漢娜,你一直在流血
we need to take you to the hospital.
我們得去醫院
No. No. 'cause then
不行,這樣的話
I have to tell my mom how I got this cut.
我就得告訴我媽我是怎么被割傷的了
It's not a cut, it's a stab wound. You need to get stitches.
這不是割傷,是刺傷,你要縫針
Maybe we should call Caleb.
要不我們把凱勒叫來吧
You know I can't talk to him right now.
我現在不能和他說話
We have to do something. I'm not gonna let you bleed to death.
必須得做點什么,我不能讓你失血身亡
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Hey. It's emily.
喂,是我,艾米麗
So you gonna tell me how you did this?
你打算告訴我是怎么弄成這樣的嗎
I told you.
我和你說過了
I was cutting a carrot and the knife slipped.
我切胡蘿卜的時候刀掉了
And made a gash this big.
結果就弄了這么大的一個傷口
It was a big carrot.
是一根很大的胡蘿卜
Why didn't you just go to the hospital?
為什么不去醫院
This is gonna sound crazy, and...
這聽起來是很瘋狂
I want to talk about it, but I can't.
我也想告訴你,但是我不能說
It's just... not the right time.
時機不對
Hanna, are you in some kind of trouble? No.
漢娜,你惹上什么麻煩了,沒有
All right, no more questions. Thank you.
好吧,不問了,謝謝
All right.
可以了
This is gonna help with the swelling,
這個有助于消腫
but you're gonna need to sleep with your leg elevated,
但你睡覺的時候得把腿架起來
so sleep with a pillow or something under it, okay?
把枕頭什么的東西墊在腿下面,好嗎
Have you eaten dinner?
吃過晚飯了嗎
Uh, the last meal I've had was a rice cake and a yoohoo.
最近的一餐飯吃的是年糕,然后就...
So with that big carrot you hit all your basic food groups.
所以說那根大胡蘿卜打亂了你的正常飲食
I'm gonna give you some antibiotics,
我給你一些抗生素
but you shouldn't take them on an empty stomach.
但不能空腹服用
All right? So...
明白了嗎
Three eggs, two meatballs,
三只雞蛋,兩個肉丸
and a pint of milk.
再加一瓶牛奶
A challenge, but I'm up for it.
是個挑戰,但我會迎難而上
I want to apologize for the way I acted at the brew earlier.
我為之前在咖啡館里發生的事情道歉
You don't have to apologize to me.
你不需要向我道歉
I do. I've never behaved like that before.
我要道歉,我從來沒有那樣子過
I don't know what came over me.
我也不知道自己怎么了
Jenna was a jerk for blowing you off.
詹娜爽約是她不對
It had nothing to do with jenna. I barely know the girl.
這和詹娜沒有關系,我都不怎么認識她
I think losing maya
失去瑪雅
is having more of an effect on me than I realized.
對我的影響比想象中大得多
I just can't seem to get past the fact that she's gone
我沒法接受她已經不在了的事實
and there's nothing I can do to bring her back.
我又沒有辦法能讓她起死回生
Yeah. I feel the same way.
我和你有同樣的感受
This bag... It's Maya's.
這個包,是瑪雅的
I saw a photo she sent me in an old email account.
她用舊的電子郵件賬號給我發了一張照片
It was dated a few days before she died.
是在她去世前幾天發的
I recognized the cabin that was in that picture,
我認出了照片里的木屋
And Hanna and I went there today and we found this.
今天我和漢娜在那找到了這個
I think she was staying there
我想她從離家之后
from the time she ran away up until...
就一直住在那,直到...
You know.
你知道的
She wore this at a bonfire we had
幾年前夏天,在海灘上點篝火時
at the beach a few summers ago.
她就穿著這件衣服
I've wanted to kiss you for a while.
我早就想親你了
I haven't felt this close to someone in a long time.
我很久沒跟誰這么親近過了
Are you making popcorn?
你要做爆米花嗎
No, but I I could.
不是,不過你想吃的話可以啊
No, no. I just thought that that's why you were getting up.
不,不想,我以為你要做才起來的呢
I'm actually kind of tired.
其實我是有點累了
Is there any way we could finish this up another night?
我們改天晚上再看吧,好不好
Are we still fighting without actually fighting?
我們還在冷戰嗎
No.
不是啊
Look, I'm so sorry for the way I acted this morning.
今天早上我那樣對你,真的很抱歉
Your past is your past,
你的過去是你的過去
and I should have respected that,
我應該尊重它的
I shouldn't have pushed you so hard.
我不應該逼你那么緊
Look, I'm okay I found Maggie.
我沒事了,我找到麥琪了
What? She lives in Delaware.
什么,她住在特拉華州
Did you call her?
你給她打電話了嗎
Not yet.
還沒有
I hope I didn't screw up your night with Ezra.
希望沒攪了你和以斯拉的好事
No, it was already screwed up.
沒事,早已經被攪了
Why would Noel give you this video?
諾埃爾為什么要給你這段錄像呢
I'm starting to get an idea. Watch.
我開始明白為什么了,你看
Oh, my god, that's Maya.
老天哪,那是瑪雅
Yeah. And look at the time on the video.
是的,你看錄像的時間
Now look at Garrett's case file.
你再看加勒特那案子的文件
"Key witness in the case against Garrett"
案子的關鍵證人指證加勒特和瑪雅
places him in the car with Maya at...nine P.M."
在晚上九點把車停在門口
But that means that Garrett
那就意味著加勒特
was not the last person to see Maya alive.
并不是瑪雅生前最后見到的人
What
什么
Hi. Hi.
嗨,嗨
I was just in the area,
我剛好在附近
and I thought I might stop
就想著過來看看
by and see if you wanted to have a drink.
你是不是想一起喝點東西
Absolutely. Yeah.
當然想了
I was just stocking some stuff for tomorrow,
我正為了明天營業準備東西呢
sit wherever you want.
隨便坐
Aria tell you I ran into her this afternoon?
我下午遇見艾瑞亞了,她跟你說了嗎
She mentioned it,
她說了
and she also mentioned the conversation you had,
你們的對話內容,她也跟我說了
which is sort of the reason why I'm here.
所以我才決定要過來一趟的
I don't know how to say this, so I'm just gonna say it.
我不知道該怎么說,就直接說好了
Um...I've been dating other guys
和你約會的這段時期
while we've been seeing each other,
我也在和其他男人約會
and I was under the impression that you were too.
我以為你也是呢
Dating guys? Women.
和男人約會嗎,女人
Oh.
哦
Uh, no. Just you.
沒有,只有你
I find that hard to believe.
我覺得很難相信呢
And why is that?
為什么呢
Because you're gorgeous and young
因為你很帥,很年輕
and you have a very full life ahead of you,
而且前面有大好的人生在等著你
and I've kind of already lived one.
而我應該算是已經活過一次了
You're only a couple of years older than me. Try ten.
你只比我大幾歲而已啊,快十歲了
Ella, you're interesting...
埃拉,你很風趣
and smart...and sexy.
很聰明,也很性感
Do you have any idea how
你知道要找到這樣一個
hard those qualities are to find in someone?
同時具備這些的人有多難嗎
At any age? But I know you're recently divorced,
不管多大,但是我知道你剛離婚不久
So if you feel like you need to date other guys
如果你想和其他人約會
and see what else is out there...I...
看看有沒有合適的,我...
No, no. It's not that. I just... it's...
不是的,我只是...
It's just what?
只是什么
I just I didn't expect to meet someone that I liked so much
我只是沒有料到在人生的這個階段
at this point in my life.
還能遇到如此中意的人
I'm not asking you to move in or anything,
我不是在邀請你同居
but, uh, I think we should give this a shot.
但我覺得應該給彼此個機會
I mentioned how sexy you are, right?
我說過你很性感吧
No. No?
沒,沒嗎
Good to see you still have your appetite.
很高興看到你還有胃口
Where are you going?
你要去哪
To put my leg up.
把腿抬起來
Here. Hold onto me.
扶著我
There we go.
坐下
That's it.
就這樣
Hanna...
漢娜
Look, it's getting really late.
天很晚了
You should probably go.
你也該走了
You really saved me tonight.
今晚多虧了你
Anytime.
隨時為你效勞
Hey. How ya feelin'?
你還好嗎
A little bit better. Good. What was wrong?
好些了,那就好,怎么回事
I got sick to my stomach.
我胃不舒服
You seemed fine yesterday.
你昨天看著還好好的
Yeah, it just kind of came on suddenly.
沒錯,來的比較突然
How was your night?
你昨晚怎么樣
Intense.
挺緊張的
Um, Maya's cousin came by.
瑪雅的表哥過來了
Nate? Yeah.
內特,是的
He was really upset.
他很不安
More like a total mess, actually.
事實上是心煩意亂
Kind of like how I was the other night.
就跟我那天一樣
So what'd you guys do?
你們都做什么了
Talked, mostly. Mostly?
主要是聊天,主要
Let's go, ladies. Time to hit the pool.
走吧,姑娘們,該下水了
You need to see this.
你們看這個
Wait. Noel was there that night?
等下,那晚諾埃爾也在嗎
So they were still together then.
看來他們那時還在一起
Yeah. Keep watching.
沒錯,接著看
Oh, my God.
天吶
What the hell just happened?
到底發生了什么
Look.
看
Han, that could not have been Jenna or Noel.
漢,兇手不是詹娜或諾埃爾
They just went inside.
他們進屋了
Then it must have been Garrett. It can't be.
那肯定是加勒特,不可能
He was arrested at my house at midnight.
那晚午夜他在我家被捕
So what does that mean?
那這視頻說明什么
It means that none of them killed Maya.
說明他們都不是殺瑪雅的兇手
With jury selection about to begin,
陪審員選任在即
citizens of Rosewood are bracing for a trial
玫瑰鎮居民即將
that is certain to garner an abundance of attention
迎來這場兇殺案的審判
from both local residents and the media.
這必將引起當地居民和媒體的廣泛關注
For more on the story, here's Lisa Cochran.
更多詳情,請麗莎·科克倫為我們介紹
We're waiting for Veronica Hastings to make a statement.
我們正在等待維羅妮卡·海斯汀的聲明
It was reported earlier that
據早期報道
she was going to speak on behalf of her client
將由她代表訴訟方發言
Wheel of Fortune!
幸運之輪(娛樂節目)