Joey: I don't know. Some fat guy's sleeping with the store manager.
不知道,好像有個胖子和店經理有一腿。
Joey: He's not even jolly, it's all political.
他一點都不逗,這太具政治性了。
Monica: So what are you gonna be?
那么你扮什么?
Joey: Ah, I'm gonna be one of his helpers. It's just such a slap in the face, y'know?
當他的一個助手,真是恥辱。
Rachel: Hey, do you guys know what you're doing for New Year's?
你們打算如何過新年?
All: Oh, no! Rachel: Gee, what? ! What is wrong with New Year's?
蒼天!怎么了? 過新年有什么不對嗎?
Chandler: Nothing for you, you have Paolo. You don't have to face the horrible pressures of this holiday.
你當然沒事,你有保羅,不用面對新年帶來的壓力。
Chandler: Desperate scramble to find anything with lips just so you can have someone to kiss when the ball drops! ! Man, I'm talking loud!
不用焦慮地見嘴就上,就為了在落球儀式時有個親吻的對象。天啊,我太焦慮了。
Rachel: Well, for your information, Paolo is gonna be in Rome this New Year, so I'll be just as pathetic as the rest of you.
告訴你吧,這個新年保羅會待在羅馬,所以我和各位一樣悲哀。
Phoebe: Yeah, you wish.
想得美。
Chandler: I got an idea, dinner.
我倒有一個主意,吃晚餐!
Ross: It's perfect, we will put it between lunch and breakfast.
好極了,我們可以把它放在早飯和午飯之間。
Chandler: It's just that I'm sick of being a victim of this Dick Clark holiday. I say this year, no dates, we make a pact. Just the six of us...dinner.
我只是再也不想做被新年典禮冷落的受害者了。所以我們不如一起約定,拒絕一切約會,就我們6個共進晚餐。
All: Sure. I'll do that. Alright.
好吧。我同意。不錯。
Chandler: Y'know, I was hoping for a little more enthusiasm.
反響可否再熱烈些?
All: Oh, Wooh!!
喔,哇哦!
Rachel: Phoebe, you're on.
菲比,輪到你了。
Phoebe: Oh, oh, good.
好的。
Rachel: Okay, hi. Ladies and gentlemen, back by popular demand, Miss Phoebe Buffay. Wooh!
女士們先生們,應大家要求,我們再次請上菲比?布菲小姐。
Phoebe: Hi, thanks, hi. Um, I wanna start with a song that means a lot to me this time of year.
謝謝大家,我想用一首對我意義重大的歌曲開場。