日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第八季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第八季:第10集 謝耳朵繼續"旗樂無窮"(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:Daisy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Are we sure this is the place?

咱們確定是這里嗎?
The doorman said this is the right building.
看門的說就是這棟樓。
I think if you're pulling up your pants, you're not a doorman.
看到人來就趕緊提褲子的不會是看門的,是野戰的。
Who is it? Uh, I'm looking for a Professor Sharpe?
誰啊?我想找夏普教授。
Hold on. Can I help you?
等等。有事嗎?
Hi. We're from the university. We're trying to get some information about Professor Abbott.
您好,我們是大學的人。我們想從您這打聽艾伯特教授的信息。
We were cleaning out his office and found these books full of numbers. Any chance you know what it is?
我們在清理他的辦公室時,發現了一些寫滿數字的本子。您知道這是什么嗎?
Yes, he was always working on this.
知道,他總是在搞這玩意。
I was thinking it might be some sort of interstellar coordinate system, maybe an updated version of Hubble's law.
我猜可能是某種星際坐標系,或許是哈勃定律的升級版。
I keep seeing the number 90 repeating. That could be the angle of perturbation of a distant galaxy.
"90"這個數字總是重復出現。那可能是某個遙遠星系的攝動角度。
It's the number of calories in a yogurt. That's his food diary.
其實是一份酸奶的卡路里數。這是他的飲食日記。
Really? Yeah, he wrote down everything he ever ate. He was convinced that calorie restriction was the key to living forever.
真的假的?真的,他吃什么都要記下來。他堅信限制卡路里攝入量是長命百歲的關鍵。
Does it work? Seriously?
那管用嗎?你鬧呢?
Well, he could have been hit by a bus. You don't know.
他可能是死于車禍啊,你又不知道。
Sorry it's not more interesting. On the bright side, you didn't have to listen to his stomach growl for 35 years.
抱歉,真相不是那么有趣。往好的方面想,你們不必聽他35年來肚子餓得咕嚕叫的聲音。
So, was there anything that Professor Abbott worked on during his life that came close to an accomplishment?
那艾伯特教授這輩子研究的東西,難道沒有半點算得上是成就的東西嗎?
To be honest, his research never amounted to anything.
老實說,他的研究一無所成。
Oh. You were his colleague. How did your research turn out?
你是他的同事。你的研究結果如何?
Great. Hey, this is the apartment you get when you win a Nobel.
很棒。得諾貝爾獎的人都住這種"豪宅"。
Well, you could be very frugal. I'm getting a little tired of everybody's sarcasm.
你可能是個很簡樸的人啊。我真是受夠了每個人都在說反話了。
I'm not a bully. I mean, maybe I come off a little strong, but that's only because my dad raised me to be tough and not to take crap from anybody.
我不是惡霸。或許我是表現得有那么一點強勢,但那只是因為我父親從小教育我要強硬,不要隨便受人欺負。
No. That's fine, but there's a difference between being tough and telling your friend her new pants look like a saggy diaper.
那當然可以啊,但強硬跟告訴你的朋友她的新褲子像一塊松垮的尿布,這兩者還是有區別的。
I did say that, didn't I? Yeah, you did. I felt so self-conscious, I had to return them.
我的確那么說了,是吧?是的,你說了。我當時超級難為情,我只好把褲子退了。
Where? To Babies R U S? You're doing it again!
退到哪兒?嬰兒用品店嗎?你又來了!
Okay, sorry. Can we just go? I feel like everybody hates me.
對不起,我們可以走了嗎?我感覺大家都討厭我。
Oh, come on, they don't hate you, all right? They're just a little intimidated. All you need to do is show everyone how sweet you really are.
別這樣,他們不討厭你,好嗎?他們只是有點怕你而已。你只需讓大家看到你其實非常親切。
I think I'd rather go. No, come on. You are not going anywhere, all right? I am here for you, and we are gonna fix this together.
我還是走吧。不,坐下。你哪兒也不許去,知道嗎?我在這陪著你,我們一起來解決這問題。
Thank you. Even though your dress is ugly.
謝謝。雖然你今天的裙子很難看。
Well, my little Flag-keteers, it looks like the last episode of Fun with Flags is at an end.
我的小旗友們,最后一集《有趣的旗幟》就要結束了。
If I could, I would run each and every one of you viewers up a flagpole and salute you.
如果可以,你們每個人都是我升上去后愿意敬禮的旗幟。
And if you touched the ground, burn you.
如果你掉到地面,我會燒掉你。
I'd like to take a moment to personally thank Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler, who you may or may not know is the first woman to co-host a flag or banner-related Internet info-tainment show.
我想花一點時間親自謝謝艾米?費拉?福勒博士。你們或許知道,也或許不知道,她是第一位搭檔主持關于旗幟或橫幅相關的網絡寓教于樂節目的女性。
Take that, glass ceiling.
聽見了嗎,玻璃天花板。
And if I may get serious for a moment, hosting this show has been...one crazy ride. With all its ups and downs, I wouldn't give it up for the world. Except for now, when I'm giving it up.
請容許我認真地說幾句,主持這檔節目是一段瘋狂的旅程。一路走來的高興與失落,是我無論如何都不想放棄的。除了現在,我要放棄這節目了。
Before I sign off, I'd, uh...I'd like to share with you all one last use for a white flag. It's good for times like this. Good night.
在節目正式停播前,我想...我想跟大家分享白旗的最后一個用處。像這種時候,可以拿來擦眼淚。晚安。
Cut. Sheldon...that was beautiful. If you didn't press record...I pressed it!
停。謝爾頓,剛才那段話太感人了。如果你沒有按下錄制...老娘按了!
Well, that's it. That's the end of Roger Abbott.
結束了。羅杰?艾伯特的東西清理完畢。
And we still don't know who framed him.
我們仍不知道是誰陷害了他。
I still keep thinking about how an entire life can seemingly amount to nothing.
我一直在思考,一個人的一生怎么能一無所成呢。
I guess the sad truth is, not everyone will accomplish something great.
事實就是這么悲哀,不是所有人都能功成名就。
Some of us may just have to find meaning in the little moments that make up life.
我們中有些人注定要在日常生活的點滴中尋找生命的意義。
That's a nice way of looking at it.
這個看待的方法很不錯。
Yeah for you, not for me. I went to space. I'm covered.
對你而言是,我可不是。哥上過太空呢,此生足矣。
You know what? This bottle was meant to celebrate an achievement. Let's make a pact.
不如這樣,這瓶香檳本來就是要慶祝成就的。我們做個約定。
When one of us gets their first big breakthrough, we'll celebrate by opening this bottle of champagne and toasting Professor Abbott.
當我們中有人獲得人生中第一次重大突破時,我們就打開這瓶香檳慶祝,并向羅杰?艾伯特致敬。
I love that. Yeah, me, too.
我喜歡這主意。我也是。
Then, of course, rubbing our success in Sheldon's face. Oh, well, that's the best part. Oh, yeah.
當然,還包括向謝爾頓炫耀我們的成果。這是最精彩的部分。沒錯。
Dan, could I talk to you for a minute?
丹,我能和你聊聊嗎?
Sure, go ahead. Just want you to know I didn't mean to be rude about your grandson.
好的,說吧。我只是想告訴你,我不是故意侮辱你的孫子。
No, it's okay. No, it's not. Penny told me that everyone's scared of me.
沒關系。不,有關系。佩妮告訴我,大家都怕我。
What? What? Why would she say that? You know she drinks, right? What?
怎么會?怎么會?她為什么那么說?你知道她是酒鬼,會亂說話吧?你說啥?
No, she's right, and I just want you to know that from now on, I'm gonna be much more sensitive. I don't want anyone walking on eggshells around me.
不,她說得對。我要讓你知道,從現在起,我會多體會大家心情。我不想讓大家在我面前如履薄冰。
Oh, well, okay, then, uh, one thing I've been meaning to tell you is that the company is gonna stop paying for our coffee.
那好吧。有件事我一直想告訴你,公司不再給我們提供免費的咖啡了。
No problem. When does that start? Five months ago.
沒問題。什么時候開始?五個月前。
What? ! Yeah. Who's been paying for my coffee? All of us.
什么?!沒錯。那我的咖啡一直都是誰買的?我們大伙兒。
Yeah. It comes from the swear jar we put money in when you curse.
買咖啡的錢來自你一罵人我們就投錢進去的那個臟話罐。
What else don't I know about?
還有什么事是我不知道的?
Uh, well, you know your private bathroom? Yeah?
你的私人衛生間。怎么了?
That was supposed to be for the whole floor. You're kidding.
那應該是給整層樓的人使用的。你開什么玩笑。
No, no. It's okay. It only really affected wheelchair Kathy, and she's back in the hospital now, so it all worked out.
那個無所謂。其實只對輪椅妹凱西有影響,現在她已經回醫院了,所以沒什么問題了。
I feel so bad. Well, then, maybe you shouldn't have named her "Wheelchair Kathy."
我感覺好難過哦。那你就不應該給人家取名"輪椅妹凱西"啊。
Oh, my God! I thought everybody liked me, but I'm just a monster. But a cute one, like that, uh, eyeball guy in Monsters, Inc.
我的天??!我以為大家都喜歡我,其實我只是個怪獸。但很可愛呀,就像《怪獸公司》里的獨眼怪。
No, I'm the worst. I'm a terrible person. Come on, don't cry. It's okay.
不,我最壞了。我是個壞人。乖,別哭。沒關系啦。
It's not okay. How can I even work here anymore?
有關系。我哪還有臉留在這工作呀。
Because this company needs you. It's fine. We don't mind paying for the coffee.
這家公司需要你。真沒事。我們不介意給你買咖啡。
I can't let you do that.
我不能讓你們這么做。
Maybe we could get you an espresso machine for your office.
或許我們可以給你買一臺咖啡機放在你辦公室里。
I guess that would be all right. All right.
這樣也行吧。好的。
See? You don't have to be mean to get what you want.
瞧,你不刻薄也能得到你想要的東西。
You're right. Now where did we land on my bathroom?
此話有理。那我的私人衛生間現在要怎么解決呢?
Hi. Hello. How come you're up so late?
好啊?;貋砝?。這么晚還不睡嗎?
I posted the last episode of Fun with Flags hours ago, and not a single person cared enough to comment. All that effort for nothing.
我上傳《有趣的旗幟》最終集好幾個小時了,沒有任何人在乎到愿意留個言。一切努力都是徒然。
I know how you feel. I spent the day throwing out a man's entire career, and all that's left is an old bottle of champagne and a naked lady pen that Raj took when he thought no one was looking.
我明白你的感受。我今天一天把一個男人一生事業扔進垃圾桶,唯一留下的是一瓶陳年香檳,和拉杰自以為沒人發現就私吞了的一根裸女筆。
It's not the same thing. I don't think you know how I feel at all.
這根本是兩碼事。你完全不明白我的感受。
Sad? Hmm. You do get me. Someone left a comment. Yeah. What did they say?
是難過嗎?看來你真的懂我。有人留言了。他們說什么?
"Too bad your show is done. I kind of liked it." Leonard, did you hear that?
"你的節目結束了真可惜。我還挺喜歡的。"萊納德,你聽到了嗎?
Oh, the people are heartbroken! I can't take this away from the world! Fun with Flags is back!
網友們難過得要死!這世界上不能沒有這節目!《有趣的旗幟》滿血復活了!
Congratulations. Let's celebrate! Sheldon, that wasn't for you!
恭喜。我們來慶祝吧!謝爾頓,那不是給你的!
Oh, no, I'm not going to drink it. I just wanted to hear the pop. Yeah, I knew it was coming. Still scary.
我也沒打算喝啊。我只想聽開瓶那砰的一聲。我知道會砰的一聲,還是嚇死人家了。
LeVar Burton? LeVar Burton! LeVar Burton!
萊瓦爾?伯頓?萊瓦爾?伯頓!萊瓦爾?伯頓!
What are you doing here?
你來干嘛?
You told me not to call, and I didn't know how else to give you the good news. Fun with Flags is back, and you can be in the next episode.
你不讓我打電話給你,我不知道該怎么告訴你這個好消息?!队腥さ钠鞄谩坊貧w了,下一集你可以來當嘉賓。
Wil Wheaton said, get a gate. I don't know why I didn't get a gate.
威爾?惠頓讓我弄個大閘門,我當初真該聽他的話。
You...At least listen to the premise. Since you were born in Germany, I thought we could talk about German flags. How do you feel about dressing up like a swastika?
你真是...至少你聽我說完前提。既然你在德國出生,我們可以聊聊德國國旗。你有興趣裝扮成卐字圖案嗎?

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
touched [tʌtʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 受感動的 adj. 精神失常的

 
jar [dʒɑ:]

想一想再看

n. 不和諧,刺耳聲,震動,震驚,廣口瓶
vi

聯想記憶
salute [sə'lu:t]

想一想再看

v. 行禮,致意,問候

 
calorie ['kæləri]

想一想再看

n. 卡,卡路里(熱量單位)
=calory

 
bully ['buli]

想一想再看

n. 欺凌弱小者,土霸,開球
vt. 威脅,恐

聯想記憶
episode ['episəud]

想一想再看

n. 插曲,一段情節,片段,軼事

聯想記憶
curse [kə:s]

想一想再看

n. 詛咒,咒罵,禍端
vt. 咒罵,詛咒,使

聯想記憶
colleague ['kɔli:g]

想一想再看

n. 同事

聯想記憶
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

聯想記憶
flag [flæg]

想一想再看

n. 旗,旗幟,信號旗
vt. (以旗子)標出

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 白事专用歌曲100首| 程小西| 王紫瑄| 浙江卫视节目回放入口| 女同恋性吃奶舌吻完整版| 豆包简历个人资料| the girl next door| 电影《年龄差》| 老阿姨电视剧免费观看| 凌晨晚餐| 林心如演过的电视剧大全| 任喜宝| 开国前夜 电视剧| 无耻之徒阿曼达| 数控图纸| 电影吻隐者在线观看免费完整版| 囚歌手抄报| 甜蜜都市| 蛇蝎美人第四季| 韩国伦理片在线播放| 男生帅气动漫头像| 美姊妹| 髋关节置换术后护理ppt| 按摩私处| 龙的故乡 电影| 87版七仙女台湾| 李洋演员个人简介图片| 地狱究竟有几层电影| 王紫瑄| 挠丝袜| 寡妇一级毛片| 1905电影网| 简单的应急预案怎么写 | 阴阳界 电影| 456电影456重口味是免费观看| 电影世界冒险记| 遥远的天熊山电影完整版在线观看| 大国医 电视剧| 武林外史电视剧免费观看| 女同性舌吻摸下身| 意乱情迷|