日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 美劇《美少女的謊言》 > 美少女的謊言第三季 > 正文

美少女的謊言第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第2集 "A"再次擾亂美少女的生活

來源:可可英語 編輯:Alisa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Previously on "Pretty Little Liars".

《美少女的謊言》前情回顧
For us making it to senior year.
敬我們的畢業季
Not all of us made it.
不是每個人都熬到了畢業季
Can you see, or not? No.
你到底看不看得見,不能
The surgery didn't...no, it didn't.
手術沒有...對,沒成功
Garrett reynolds, you're under arrest. For what?
加勒特,你被捕了,為什么
The murder of Alison Dilaurentis.
你涉嫌謀殺艾莉森·迪勞倫提斯
Is Miss Rivers available?
里弗斯女士在嗎
How did you get my number?
你怎么知道我的號碼
Hey. Everything okay?
嗨,你沒事吧
I need a lawyer,
我需要個律師
and your mom's one of the best in the state.
而你母親恰好是數一數二的律師
I'm not going to help you.
我不會幫你的
I think I remember leaving your house,
我只記得從你家出來
and the next thing I know, I'm here.
然后我就在這兒了
You guys, this is a setup. It's not "A."
姐妹們,這是陷阱,這個人不是A
Mona is drooling in her bed at a nut hospital.
夢娜正在精神病院里胡言亂語呢
We don't know that for sure.
我們無法確定她就在那
I've been visiting her. What?!
我一直有去看她,什么
"Mona played with dolls I play with body parts."
"夢娜玩的是娃娃,我玩的是尸塊"
"Game on, bitches."
"游戲開始了,賤人們"
"A"
"A."
The author goes to great lengths to establish Hedda Gabler
作者把海達·高布樂成功塑造成一個
as a strong, proud woman,
強勢,傲慢的女性
someone who could never live
一生不屈服于
with the threat of being blackmailed.
敲詐的威脅
But Hedda was pushed to take a desperate action.
但是海達被迫采取了鋌而走險的方法
And while she may have seen it as brave,
她自以為是勇敢
we see it as tragic.
我們卻將其視為悲劇
What might really be tragic
而更悲劇的是
is if some of you don't start taking some notes.
你們竟然還不動手做筆記
Sorry. Senior year is not all about skipping classes
很抱歉,高中可不全是翹課
and dancing for the security cameras at Walmart.
然后到沃爾瑪監控攝像頭前手舞足蹈
That's what your weekends are for.
這些留到周末去做
You might also want to research some of his other plays
你們還可以去找找作者的其他作品
and see how they were received at that time...
看看當時的反響
Emily, is everything all right?
艾米麗,你還好嗎
Ccan I be excused?
我,我能離開一下嗎
Emily
艾米麗
What's going on? No, no. Just come on.
怎么了,快來
Em, what's the matter? Talk to us.
艾米,怎么了,快告訴我們
What is that?
這是什么
Are those teeth?
牙齒嗎
Please just get rid of it.
趕緊扔掉它
Are they alison's?
這是艾莉森的牙齒
My god, I can't breathe.
天哪,我快要窒息了
It wasn't enough to steal her bones,
偷了她的尸骨還不夠
now we're gonna get pieces of her delivered to us?
還要分成碎塊兒寄給咱們嗎
Guys, these probably aren't even human.
姐妹們,這可能不是人類的牙齒
They're totally human!
這顯然是人的牙
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because I worked at a dentist's office Spencer.
我在牙醫那兒工作過,斯賓塞
For two days, answering phones.
就兩天,也就是接接電話
Yeah, and there were teeth everywhere.
對,但那兒到處都是牙齒
Even the friggin' bathroom key was shaped like a cuspid.
連浴室鑰匙都是牙齒形的
Guys, real or not,
姐妹們,不管牙是真是假
this "A" is working overtime to frame us.
可以肯定的是A迫不及待地陷害我們
First the call to Emily from Spencer's phone,
先是用斯賓塞的手機給艾米麗打電話
then the cemetery photo, and now...
然后是咱們在公墓的照片,現在又
It's all my fault.
這都是我的錯
Em, stop.
艾米別說了
No. That whole night is like a black hole.
不,那個晚上像一個黑洞
I still can't figure out how I got to Ali's grave.
我依舊不清楚如何去的艾莉的墓地
We need to give this to the police.
我們得把這個交給警察
We can't. We already lied to them about the lake house.
不成,湖邊小屋的事我們已經騙了他們
Yeah. That was a huge mistake.
對,但我們做錯了
We keep digging ourselves in deeper.
咱們越陷越深
Burning those photos was one thing
燒掉那些照片是小事
These are teeth. Okay?
但這些可是牙齒啊
We should at least tell our parents. Tell them what?
我們至少應該告訴爸媽,說什么
We have no idea what this "A" knows.
我們根本不清楚A知道些什么
Are you ready to explain
你這是準備
every lie we've ever told since Ali died?
坦白自艾莉死后的所有謊言嗎
You don't have to protect me, okay?
你們不需要保護我,好嗎
I can take the blame for all of this.
我可以擔起所有的責任
Emily, stop.
艾米麗,別說了
You're not in this by yourself.
大家都深陷其中
Yeah, but you know what, if you could remember something else
就是,但如果你除了那輛車
from that black hole besides an old car,
還能回想起其他的事兒
that'd be nice. Hanna.
那樣最好了,漢娜
I'm just saying, it'd be helpful.
我說說而已,沒準會有用的
OK, can we please just get rid of that?
好,但麻煩先把牙扔掉好么
We can't toss this. This is evidence.
不能輕易扔掉,這可是證據
Look. I'll put it in my locker until we figure out what to do.
那先放我柜子里,想到辦法再處理
Like your locker is safe from "A"?
你的柜子A就動不了嗎
Just give it to me. I'll put it in my purse
給我,我把它放我錢包
Hanna.
漢娜你干嘛
Look. I will get it. No, wait!
別急,我來撈,慢著
You can't just dive in there.
你不能就這么伸進去
These things have sensors.
馬桶有感應器
Excuse me? You just have to be really careful.
什么,你得萬分注意
Well, if you would like to...No.
那你要愿意...不
I can't believe that we lost it.
難以置信我們把它弄丟了
It wasn't like we were gonna hand it over to the cops.
我們又不會把它交給警察
I wanted to.
我本來想呢
We could have found out who sent it to us.
那樣我們就能查出寄件人了
There were fingerprints on that necklace.
項鏈上有指紋的
Yeah, mine.
是有,我的
Hanna, you have to go back to Radley. What?
漢娜,你得回趟拉德里,什么
You need to make Mona talk. Spencer's right.
你得讓夢娜說話,斯賓塞說得對
Mona has never been working alone,
夢娜從來不是一個人
and she's probably still giving people orders.
很有可能她仍在給他人發號施令
Find out who else has seen her.
找找誰還見過她
You know what? You guys just ripped me a new one
你們可真搞笑,上周我去看望了她
last week for visiting her.
你們噴得我狗血淋頭
Now you want me to go back there with cupcakes?
這會兒又讓我回去跟她姐妹情深
If we want answers, maybe we should be focusing on Garrett.
如果想知道真相,或許我們應該去找加勒特
I will go back to Garrett,
我可以回去找加勒特
if you will work on Mona.
前提是你得去找夢娜
Will you go today? After school?
今天能去嗎,放學后
Has anyone spoken to her since school started?
開學以來有人跟她說過話嗎
No. I still think it's really shady
沒人,第一天上課她就沒來
that she didn't get back the first day of school.
我就覺得這事疑團重重
It's no shadier than Lucas strolling around
那也沒盧卡斯周六清早4點
on Saturday at four in the morning.
晃來晃去更詭異
Well, maybe that's their witching hour.
沒準那正是他們的下咒時間
Wait! So now we think they're definitely connected?
那就是說他們之間肯定有貓膩
Jenna and Lucas?
詹娜和盧卡斯
Em, you saw them talking back to
艾米,你看到他們在化妝舞會上
black swan person at the masquerade party.
跟黑天鵝那人說話了
Mona could have an entire outfield playing for her.
夢娜可能一直在外圍為她效力
Hey, watch it.
小心點
Here you go, man. That's okay, jenna, .
給你,沒事的,詹娜
Don't worry about it. Is it just me,
沒事,是我看錯了
or she is blinder than she was last year?
還是她比之前更瞎了
Hey. Still working on this?
還在搗鼓這個呀
Yeah, but I can fix it.
對,但我會修好的
The school should be paying you. A lot.
學校該給你錢的,那他們要窮了
What's up? You okay?
怎么啦,還好吧
Um, I do have to meet my mom after school.
我放學后要見我媽
She wants me to help pick out an outfit
她要我幫她挑件
for this bank thingie,
去銀行上班穿的衣服
so can we do dinner tomorrow night instead?
我們可以明晚再一起吃飯嗎
Yeah. Tomorrow night's fine.
好,明晚也行
Great. Well, see you later, sweetie.
真好,那一會兒見,親愛的
Your mom thinks I'm a basket case.
你媽媽肯定覺得我是個廢柴
My mom loves you, Em.
我媽愛你的,艾米
She knows everything that you've been through.
她知道你所經歷的一切
Can she spread the love around the faculty lounge?
那她能把對我的愛分給其他老師嗎
I have to take four makeup exams
我得參加四門補考
or they're gonna make me repeat eleventh grade.
不然就要留級重讀高二
They can't hold you back. Yes, they can.
他們不能讓你留級的,可以的
I was absent all of april.
整整一個四月我都曠了
You're gonna get through this.
你能扛過去的
Maybe.
可能吧
You just need a study partner. A tutor.
你只是需要個學習伙伴,一位輔導老師
Wait! Why don't you just call Ezra?
對了,干嘛不找以斯拉
If your first makeup test is English, he could be your tutor.
如果你第一門補考是英語,那他可以輔導你
Awkward. No, it's not.
好尷尬的,不會啊
Aria, I can't think of him as "Mr. Fitz" anymore.
艾瑞亞,我沒法再把他當做費茲老師了
Okay? I've seen his underwear drawer.
拜托,我都看過他的內衣抽屜了
Those were his socks.
那里只是襪子
Why would his socks have a flap in the middle?
他的襪子中間還有隔板
I'm texting you his number. Aria, I don't
我把他號碼發你,艾瑞亞,我不用...
He's not teaching right now, and it's killing him.
他現在沒書可教,都要把他憋壞了
Seriously, you'd be helping each other out.
你們就算是互幫互助吧
Who is that?
那是誰
Meredith.
梅麗狄斯
Wait. That's your dad's Meredith?
等一下,是你爸爸的那個梅雷迪斯
That's the skank you and Ali caught liplocking in the car?
是被你和艾莉撞見在車里激吻的那個賤人
If my mom sees her here... What's she doing here?
要是我媽媽在這里看到她,她來干嘛
Excuse me.
打擾一下
Are you looking for someone?
你來找誰
Hello, Aria. I forgot you were still a student here.
艾瑞亞,你好,我都忘了還在這里念書呢
Yeah, I am. What are you doing here?
對,還在,你來干嘛
I'm applying for an open teaching position.
我來應征教師啊
Oh, don't worry, hon. I won't put you down as a reference.
親,別擔心,我不會把你寫在推薦人里的
I don't get it.
我就不明白了
Why would she want to work at a school
她干嘛非要來我們學校
where she's gonna bump into my mother every single day?
她可能每天都得跟我媽起正面沖突
And why should my mom have to go through this?
為什么我媽的命這么苦
She's been divorced for, like, 20 minutes.
她剛離婚,還沒多久呢
Aria, breathe. Meredith applied for the job,
艾瑞亞,冷靜,梅雷迪斯來應征
It doesn't mean she got it.
不見得就能應征得上
There's no reason to tell your mom.
沒必要告訴你媽媽
Seriously, though, who is giving that woman a referencemy dad?
說真的,你說誰會推薦她啊,我爸么
Ooh, yeah, I wouldn't tell him either.
要是我,也不會告訴你爸爸
Why? You think he has something to do with this?
怎么,你覺得這事跟他有關
I didn't say that, I just think you're still
我可沒說, 我只是覺得
walking on bit of scorched earth when it comes to us,
咱們還是別引火上身為好
And if you put him on the defensive
而且如果你還在怕他發現我們
He's not in that place anymore.
他已經不反對我們的事了
Then why am I dropping you off three blocks from your house?
那你為何要我把車停到離你家三個街區的這里
Because he's still in that place.
因為他還是反對我們
I hate this. I hate having to sneak around
我討厭這樣,我討厭偷偷摸摸
and avoid saying your name...
不敢提到你的名字
It's like we're going backwards.
我們關系毫無進展
One battle at a time.
各個擊破
We just had a nice dinner with your mom. Okay?
我們剛和你媽媽吃過晚餐,好吧
Let's celebrate what is working.
我們先慶祝一下階段性勝利
It's Emily. Has she called you yet? No.
是艾米麗,她打給你了嗎,沒有
Why haven't you called Ezra yet?
你怎么還沒給以斯拉打電話呢
Call him now. He's free.
趕快給他打,他閑著呢
Emily's gonna be calling you. I might not answer.
艾米麗馬上會打給你,我不見得接啊
Ezra, she's sinking.
以斯拉,她情況很糟
Please?
求你了
So, um...
那個
Did you talk to your mom? No.
你跟你媽媽說過了嗎,沒有
I need you to give me a better reason.
我還需要更有說服力的理由
Other than being innocent?
我的無辜還不夠有說服力
Look, you said you knew who dug up Ali's grave.
你說你知道是誰挖了艾莉的墳墓
How do I know that the person didn't just do that for you?
我怎么知道那個人不是你派的
I didn't touch your friend Maya, and I didn't kill Alison,
我沒動你的朋友瑪雅,我也沒殺艾莉森
And guess what, what was snatched from her grave that night
而且,她的墳被挖了
would have actually proved it.
剛好可以證明這一點
How?
怎么證明
Is your mom defending me or not?
你媽媽要不要為我辯護
Why would she or anyone
為什么她或是鎮子上的其他人
else in this town believe that you're innocent?
要相信你說無辜的
Spencer,
斯賓塞
somebody you know well has you completely fooled.
一個和你很好的人把你耍得團團轉
People lie, but...
人們說謊
medical records don't.
可病例不會騙人
Whose medical records?
誰的病例
Who are you talking about? Alison?
你說誰的,艾莉森
Jenna's?
詹娜的
Wait.
等等
Are you talking about Jenna?
你說的是詹娜
So it turns out that...
結果選了
takes that frizzyhaired girl who dates the quarterback.
那個跟四分衛在一起的卷發女孩
You know, the one who transferred from Ohio?
你還記得么,那個從俄亥俄州轉來的學生
Well, Noel Kahn thinks this dude is a genius
諾埃爾·卡恩覺得他是個天才
Because he can burp the starspangled banner.
因為他可以打嗝哼哼出國歌
Have you... heard from Noel?
最近諾埃爾給你打過電話嗎
Does he ever come visit you?
他來看過你嗎
Has anyone... been to visit you besides me?
除了我以外還有人來看過你嗎
You know what, Mona? If I told the police
你知道嗎,夢娜,如果我告訴警察
That you mowed me down with your car,
是你開車把我撞倒
You would not be here getting a
你不可能待在這里
slice of peach pie every day to wash down your meds.
每天一邊吃黃桃派,一邊治病
You'd be sharing a jail cell with someone calling you "Peach Pie"
你會跟一個叫你"黃桃派"的流氓住一間牢房
while you braid her back hair!
你還得給她編辮子
God, Mona, you owe me!
夢娜,是你對不起我
All right? You have made my life a nightmare! You owe me!
是你讓我活在噩夢中,你欠我的
What's going on?
怎么了
This visit's over. Now.
這次探視到此結束
Hey there.
你來了
Can I get you a cup of coffee?
我幫你叫杯咖啡嗎
No, I'm okay. Thanks, mr. Fitz.
不用了,謝謝,費茲老師
You can call me ezra. No, I can't.
你可以叫我以斯拉,我做不到
But I can try.
但是我可以試試
Have a seat.
請坐吧
So...Aria mentioned
艾瑞亞告訴我
You're taking the English makeup exam this Thursday.
說你這周四要參加英語補考
Yeah, and then chem and history next week,
是的,然后下禮拜考化學和歷史
and Spanish after that.
之后還有西班牙語
Great. Well, I'm glad we can
太好了,我很欣慰
start with a language I actually speak...in.
我們能用我會的語言來交談
But not always so well. Did you like the novel?
雖然我也不太擅長,你喜歡那小說嗎
Yeah, it was okay.
還不錯
Ending was kind of sad.
就是結局有些悲傷
Emily, um...
艾米麗
I'm so sorry about Maya.
對于瑪雅的事,我感到非常遺憾
We don't have to talk about that.
我們不要談這個
No. I know.
我知道
But it's just, I I wanted you to know that.
但是,我想讓你知道
I'm just...sorry.
我真心為你感到遺憾
Your friend Mona deserves to be drawn and quartered.
你朋友夢娜活該被關起來
And given what she's done, I understand you want to punish her.
她做了那些事,我理解你希望她得到懲罰
That's not why I came here.
我不是因為這個來的
I just lost it.
我只是失控了
I've done worse.
我不比你強
I once threw a bowl of soup
有次我去探望我父親
across the room when visiting my dad.
我氣得把一碗湯摔在了房間里
In a place much like this. Worse.
也是這樣一個地方,但條件差多了
Your dad was in the nut house? For years.
你爸也呆過精神病院嗎,呆了幾年
He checked out of my life when I was ten,
他在我十歲離開了我
Traded our family room for the chaos inside his head.
他發病時,毀了我們家房子
He made your friend down the hall seem downright chatty.
跟他比起來,你那個朋友要好多了
She won't even apologize.
她都不跟我道歉
Then you have to accept that, Hanna.
那漢娜你要學會去接受
You've lost someone whom you trusted.
你失去了一個曾經信任的人
And then you might be grieving for the Mona
然后你可能會與過去一樣
you didn't know as much as for the one you did.
同情這個陌生的夢娜
I'm getting really tired of losing people.
我不想再失去任何人了
And this is particularly
那么這就會更難
hard because Mona's right in front of you.
因為夢娜還在你面前
In clinical terms, we call it "Ambiguous loss."
這在臨床術語中稱作"模糊性失去感"
What?
什么東西
There's been a death, but it doesn't involve a body.
一種死亡形態,但人其實還活著
Like when a soldier goes missing,
就像一名失蹤的士兵
Or a relative slips into dementia.
或者不知不覺中變成癡呆的親人
They're gone, but yet, still here.
他們離開了你,但人還在
Here.
給你的
Where did Jenna go when music camp ended?
音樂夏令營結束后,詹娜去了哪里
Did your parents pick her up?
你爸媽去接她的嗎
I have no idea. Why?
不知道,怎么了
Well, that camp ended on August 23rd.
那個夏令營在8月23號結束
I looked it up online.
我在網上查到的
Did she just stay up in the Poconos?
之后她一直呆在波科諾斯嗎
Honestly, I don't know.
說真的,我不知道
I was packing up my stuff before she even went to camp.
在她去夏令營前,我就開始整理東西了
Just eating breakfast there was weird. How come?
連早餐的氣氛都很詭異,為什么
My parents were treating Jenna like one of her snowglobes.
我爸媽像對待雪景玻璃球一樣把她捧在手心里
After the surgery didn't work,
在手術失敗后
It was like they thought
他們擔心
she'd crack if they asked the wrong question.
稍不小心說錯話,她就會崩潰
Come here.
過來
You're a little tense.
你這里有點僵硬
Yeah. I was born that way.
是的,我天生就這樣
Maybe I can help.
或許我可以幫你
Spencer?
斯賓塞
Yeah! In here!
在這呢
Hello, Toby. Hey, Mrs. Hastings,
你好,托比,你好,海斯汀夫人
How's it goin'?
一切還好吧
I've had better days.
我很好
Did your sister call? I've left three messages for her.
你姐打電話來沒,我給她留過三條言了
Uh, no, is Melissa okay?
沒有,梅麗莎還好嗎
I don't think "okay" really applies in her situation, does it?
她現在好不了,不是嗎
Will you be joining us for dinner, Toby?
你留下來吃晚飯嗎,托比
Uh...well, I was
我...
Sure.
好吧
It was weird, but we got past it.
是有點尷尬,不過后來好了
So you're calling him "Ezra" or "Mr. Fitz"?
那你是叫他以斯拉還是費茲老師
Neither. It's a lot easier not to call him anything.
都不,什么都不叫更省事
Oh. That's what your dad does, right, aria?
你爸也是這個方針,是吧,艾瑞亞
Just about.
差不多吧
This whole "don't ask, don't tell" thing is not working.
這套"不問不談"的態度并不解決問題
I did that with my mom forever.
之前我跟我媽也是
But she finally came around.
她最后還是妥協了
By the time I brought Samara over,
我帶薩馬拉回家后
they were bonding over arts and crafts.
她們在藝術和工藝品上很談得來
I don't think my dad is gonna be scrapbookin' with Ezra anytime soon.
我爸永遠不可能跟以斯拉一起制作剪貼簿
What's that?
這是什么
Is that yours?
是你的嗎
What's going on? Whose is that?
怎么了,這是誰的
Do you want to save your parents' marriage, or not?
你到底想不想拯救你父母的婚姻
I don't even know what we're looking for.
我都不知道我們在找什么
If my dad said that meredith's history, I believe him.
如果我爸說梅雷迪斯已是歷史,我相信他
Oh, grow up. They probably do it on that couch. Daily.
成熟點,沒準他們每天就在沙發上親熱
Do you smell cheap perfume?
聞到地攤香水味沒
Ali, there are other students that come in here, okay?
艾莉,別的學生也會來的,好嗎
Yeah, and how many of them like to roll around and sweat on his couch?
那有多少在椅子上翻云覆雨汗浸抱枕呢
Is that someone coming?
是不是有人來了
Which student does this belong to?
這又是哪個學生的
You found that in his couch?
這是在沙發上找到的嗎
Honey, I'm sure she's shed a lot more than that.
親愛的,我猜她不止掉了這個
Probably find her panties in the minifridge.
說不定能在小冰箱里找到她的內褲呢
Oh. So they have been spending quality time together.
看來他們過得很逍遙呀
I hear breakup sex is the best.
聽說跟舊情人滾床單最來勁兒
Why would he lie? He told me that he ended it.
他為什么騙我,他告訴我一切都了結了
Maybe he did, sweetie. But people make up.
也許他做了了結,有人非要送上門來
They backslide.
于是死灰復燃
Aria, if you really want to get rid of this bitch,
艾瑞亞,如果你真的想擺脫這個賤人
You're gonna have to help daddy figure out what she really is
就該幫你爸爸揭穿她的真面目
A vindictive, homewrecking bunnyboiler.
一個滿懷怨恨喪心病狂的小三
Don't look now, but meredeath is having a meltdown.
別急,咱要給這位梅雷迪斯致命一擊
How come you never told us about that? Why would I?
你怎么從沒說過,我怎么說
I felt like complete crap by the time I got home,
到家后,我完全懵了
and I made Alison promise to never tell a soul.
我還向艾莉森保證一個字都不說出去
So why is it in your locker?
那這怎么在你柜子里
You've been hiding it this whole time?
你一直藏著它嗎
No. No. It's just that you guys...
不,不,只是...
Don't you remember when Ali's mom called us before her funeral
記得艾莉的媽媽在葬禮前打電話來
and she asked all of us if we each wanted to put something....
問我們每個人有沒有什么東西
A keepsake in her casket?
想作為紀念放進棺材的
And that's what you put in there?
那就是你放進去的嗎
So real teeth or not,
不管怎么說
that was definitely stolen from Ali's grave.
這一定是從艾莉的墓中偷出來的了
So next, cite an example of the author uses symbolism.
下一題,舉例說明作者象征手法的運用
Emily?
艾米麗
I'm sorry, what was the question?
抱歉,題目是什么
Wharton's use of symbolism?
沃頓如何運用的象征手法
The cat.
From the broken dish.
打碎的盤子
Emily...
艾米麗...
You know this material,
這些知識你都知道
and you've been in highpressure situations before.
你也經歷過壓力大的時刻
When you were swimming, you thrived on them, right?
游泳時你把壓力化為了動力,對嗎
So how did you prepare for a race?
那你是怎么準備比賽的
What did you do minutes before you jumped in that pool?
在你躍入泳池前的幾分鐘都做些什么
Um, I... listened to music.
我聽音樂
Then that's what you'll do before you take these exams.
那你考試前就這么做
Everything you need to know is already in your head.
你需要掌握的知識都在你腦中了
Aria? Is that you?
艾瑞亞,是你嗎
Jenna.
詹娜
I thought I recognized the ringtone.
我認出了手機鈴聲
I was going to call you tonight.
我正想今晚給你打電話的
Why?
怎么了
I lost my accompanist for next week's assembly,
下周的集會我缺個伴奏
and I thought of asking you to play with me.
我想邀請你來跟我一起演奏
I'm a little rusty.
我都有點生疏了
Oh, it's an easy piece.
是很簡單的一章
Just a couple of rehearsals and we'd be good to go.
排練幾次就足夠完美演出了
So you want to come over tomorrow?
那你明天過來嗎
I'd really love to, Jenna,
我很想去,詹娜
but I'm helping my dad with this project he's doing, and
但我在幫我爸爸做課題,而且
he's actually waving at me
他正在街對面
from across the street, so I really gotta go.
揮手招呼我呢,我真得走了
She invited you to that house?
她請你去她家嗎
What'd you say?
你怎么回答的
I said no freaking way. To myself.
我心里想,門兒都沒有
But to her I just said that I was busy.
但我跟她說,我很忙沒空
Did you ever find a note?
你有沒有發現什么字條
Are we sure that earring came from "A"?
我們能斷定那耳環是A放的嗎
I'd be a lot more sure
如果你能從夢娜口中套點話出來
if you could squeeze something out of Mona.
我會更確定的
Please tell me that you're going back there, Han.
漢娜,答應我你會再去的
Are you? Uh, I don't know. I'll call you back.
是吧,不知道,我回頭再打給你
Hey. Took long enough.
去了這么久
They messed up. Gave our order to someone else.
他們弄錯了,把我們的外賣給了別人
Didn't you get my text?
沒看到我短信嗎
Uh, no. I was on the phone with Aria.
沒,我在跟艾瑞亞通電話
I'm starving. Me too.
我餓到不行了,我也是
You got somewhere else you need to be?
你還要去別處嗎
No. No.
沒有
Of course not.
當然不是
Ask whoever that is to call you back, please.
不管是誰,說你回頭再打給他
I I won't answer it.
那我不接了
Everything okay?
一切還好嗎
No. Clearly it's not if my
不,顯然不好,因為我
daughter's making secret trips to the county jail.
女兒瞞著我跑去監獄
There's still a lot of things that I don't understand.
還有很多事我不明白
Yeah, me too, like why would you have anything to do with
我也是,比如我不明白你為什么要見
a man who's accused of murdering two teenage girls?
一個被控謀殺兩名少女的嫌疑犯
Mom, Emily is really hurting,
媽媽,艾米麗真的很傷心
and I just wanted some answers.
我只想找些答案
Did this happen to Maya because she knew too much?
瑪雅的被殺是否因為她知道太多
Did the D.A.'s office send you there to ask that question?
難道是檢察官派你去問這問題的
I didn't think so.
應該不是吧
I'm guessing it'll be answered at his trial.
我想他受審時會回答的
Why are you talking to me like
為什么你跟我說話的語氣
I'm a hostile witness?
好像我是個敵意證人
Maya was my friend, too.
瑪雅也是我的朋友
This is a dangerous man, Spencer.
斯賓塞,他太危險了
He wouldn't be locked up if
如果不是證據確鑿
there weren't damaging evidence against him.
他也不會被關起來
Don't you ever go there again.
不準你再去監獄了
So is Rosewood safe now
那這個危險分子被關起來了
that one dangerous man is locked up?
玫瑰鎮就安全了嗎
Because Garret was already in jail when Ali's grave was dug up.
艾莉的墳墓被挖時,加勒特已被關押了
If you're implying that he's got helpful friends on the outside,
如果你是在暗示他在外面還有幫兇
that's even more of a reason not to see him.
那你就更不應該去見他
People might think that's you.
別人會以為你是他的幫兇
Don't you ever go there again.
你不準再去了
Am I clear?
聽清楚了嗎
I thought you were starved.
我以為你很餓
Guess I'm not.
可能不餓吧
Okay, where do you need to be right now?
你原本到底要去哪
Hanna, we stopped lying to each other a long time ago,
漢娜,我們一直以來都坦誠相待
didn't we?
不是嗎
I was thinking of visiting Mona at Radley.
我在想去拉德里看夢娜
Why now? Just curious.
為什么要現在去,純屬好奇
It's complicated.
情況很復雜
No, it's more than complicated. It is completely whacked.
不是情況復雜,是徹底失控
Look, she is my best friend in tenth grade.
從十年級開始,她就是我最好的朋友
Yeah, and she threw you a few poisoned apples in the eleventh.
是,而十一年級時,她就暗害了你
I don't expect you to understand, all right? I know you hate her.
我不奢望你能理解,我知道你討厭她
I feel sorry for her, okay?
我同情她
But not enough to send her a get well card.
但不足以讓我關心安慰她
Caleb I don't care if she
凱勒,我不在乎
spends the rest of her life in a paper gown
她下半輩子是否要穿著紙袍
making ash trays and pooping in a stall without a door
制作煙灰缸,在沒門的隔間拉屎
as long as she can't get anywhere near you, or hurt you
只要她離你遠遠的,傷害不到你
It hurt me to see her like this, okay?
聽你這樣說她,我很難受
I'm having an ambiguous loss.
我現在是模糊性失去感
You're what?
什么
That's what it's called. Someone dies but they're still here.
是專業術語,就是人死了卻還陰魂不散
Where did you pick that up?
你從哪聽說的
I googled it, okay?
谷歌上搜的
I'm not gonna have this fight.
我不想跟你為這個吵架
Fine. I'll go with you.
好吧,我陪你一起去
What? To radley.
什么,去拉德里
I'll drive you there.
我送你去
By the time we get there visiting hours will be over.
等我們到那,探訪時間都結束了
Then we'll go tomorrow.
那我們明天去
Why would you do that?
你為什么要這么做
Because I love you.
因為我愛你啊
And I don't want us sneaking around each other.
我不希望我們之間總遮遮掩掩的
Dad?
爸爸
Can I talk to you?
能跟你談談嗎
Yeah. What's wrong?
當然了,什么事
Will you sit down? I I need to tell you something.
能坐下說嗎,有件事想跟你說
I know that your office was trashed a couple years ago.
幾年前,你的辦公室被人弄成了一團糟
And I know that I'm not supposed to know that
我本不該知道這事的
because you thought that it was Meredith who did it.
因為你認為是梅雷迪斯干的
But it wasn't her, it was me.
但事實上不是她,是我
Why are you telling me this now?
你為什么現在告訴我
Did seeing Meredith yesterday bring this on?
是不是昨天看到她讓你想起這件事來了
I guess. Maybe.
也許是吧
Do you have any idea how close I came to calling the police?
你知不知道當時我差點就報警了
I thought she wanted to hurt my family. She already had.
我以為她想傷害你們,她已經傷害了
So I did it.
所以我才那么做
I said a lot of harsh things to her at the time.
當時我對她說了很多苛責的話
And now you're telling me that I accused her of something that...
現在你卻告訴我,我譴責她的那件事
you did.
居然是你做的
We both owe her an apology.
我們都應該向她道歉
And I'm not doing that for you.
而且你必須親自去
You ready?
準備好了嗎
Okay, guys, you have 45 minutes.
同學們,考試時間45分鐘
I'll give you a fiveminute warning before I collect the tests.
收卷前5分鐘我會提醒你們
Good luck.
祝你們好運
So... this won't be long.
時間不會很長的
If you need me, I'll be right here, okay?
需要我時就叫我,知道嗎
Hey, Mona.
夢娜
I'm back.
我又來了
I didn't come here to throw any more chairs.
我這次來不會再扔椅子了
I just...
我只是想...
wanted to return the favor.
想來報答你的
I brought the good stuff.
我帶了些好東西過來
How did you get your hands on these?
你是怎么拿到這些東西的
Nobody was home. I found them in Jenna's bathroom.
當時家里沒人,我在詹娜的浴室里找到的
So what are they? They're eye drops?
這都是什么,眼藥水嗎
The doctor prescribed the first bottle to Jenna
這一瓶是去年春天詹娜手術后
last spring after the surgery. So?
醫生開給她的,你的意思是
Thank you. Thanks.
謝謝你,謝謝
You're welcome.
不客氣
Check out the expiration date on the other bottle.
你看看另一瓶的有效期
If the surgery didn't work,
如果手術沒有成功
why is she still renewing that prescription?
那她為什么還繼續用藥呢
Wait. What are you saying? You think Jenna can see?
莫非你認為詹娜復明了嗎
Emily?
艾米麗
Are you okay?
你沒事吧
Five minutes, guys.
同學們,還有最后五分鐘
Okay, time is up.
好了,時間到
Emily... it's not a takehome test.
艾米麗,這不是課后測試
Oh, right. Sorry.
哦對,抱歉
Did you need more time? No, I'm done.
需要延長時間嗎,不,我做完了
Emily, wait.
艾米麗,等一下
Did you study for this?
這些你復習過了嗎
Yeah, I did. But I
是的,復習過了,但是我...
I did the best I could. I really have to go.
我已經盡力了,我得走了
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你好
Do you want to sit?
要坐下說嗎
I'd...really rather not do this here, if that's okay.
我是不想在這說的,希望你不要介意
Well, here is where we are.
既然來了就說吧
Sit.
坐下
Look, I I know that this is ancient history,
我知道這些已經是老黃歷了
but I just needed to clarify something.
但是我需要澄清一件事
After I found out about you and my dad, I was really upset.
我發現你和我爸在一起后,真的很氣憤
And I broke into his office
我闖進了他的辦公室
You don't have to recount all the gory details.
你不用歷數你那光輝事跡的細節了
I spoke to your father this morning.
今早我和你父親談過了
I remember his threats on my voicemail like it was yesterday.
我還清楚地記得他在我語音信箱留下的威脅
Right.
好吧
Well, I'm sorry.
很對不起
Thank you.
謝謝你
Maybe I'll hear that from your father tomorrow, too.
也許明天你爸也會這樣跟我道歉
You're seeing him? We made lunch plans.
你們要見面嗎,我們約好共進午餐
And I guess I have you to thank for that.
這還要多虧了你呢
Is there something else you want to say?
你還有其它要說的嗎
Yeah.
I didn't go to his office with the intention of stealing anything,
我去他的辦公室不是想偷拿東西
I just took the earrings because Wait.
我拿了這對耳環,等一下
Go back. Earrings?
你剛才說什么,耳環嗎
I don't have the other one,
我找不到另一只了
but as soon as I find it I'll make sure that you get it.
但一找到我就還給你
What made you think this belonged to me?
你為什么覺得這是我的
That's not my earring.
這不是我的耳環
Can I help you?
需要幫忙嗎
Yeah, I'm just here to visit Garrett Reynolds.
我來探望加勒特·雷諾茲
He's meeting with his lawyer. It could be a while.
他正和他的律師見面,可能得過一會了
Oh. May I wait?
那我可以在這里等嗎
Suit yourself. Thank you.
請自便,謝謝
Can you give me a list of all previous visitors, please?
請問你能把所有訪客的名單給我嗎
Thanks.
謝謝
No, no, no. I want something compiled for the last five months.
不不不,我想要過去五個月的全部名單
I'll need a little time to put that together.
那我需要一點時間整理一下
Okay. Tomorrow? Yeah, tomorrow works.
好的,明天行嗎,明天可以
Okay, thanks.
好,謝謝
Pardon me. You're with Hanna?
打擾一下,你是和漢娜一起來的嗎
I'm Dr. Kingston. Hanna knows me as Wren.
我是金斯頓醫生,漢娜叫我任
And you are?
你是哪位
Caleb.
凱勒
Her boyfriend.
她男朋友
Very good. So you decided to join her this time.
很好,這次你決定來陪她了
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, Hanna pretty much does whatever she wants,
漢娜要想做什么很難阻止她
so I figured I would get onboard.
所以我覺得還是跟她一起來吧
Indeed. Well, from what I've gathered,
的確是,據我所知
coming here has been a great source of conflict for her.
對于探視的事,她內心很掙扎
She's spoken to you about this?
她跟你說過這些嗎
She has. We talked about patience and compassion.
說過,我們聊過有關耐心和同情的問題
It seems like the other day was a bit of a turning point for her.
看來那天對她來說可能是個轉折點
She's just starting to come to terms with
她開始學會接受
all the anger that's tied to ambiguous loss.
因為模糊性失去感而產生的憤怒
Well, then, best press on.
那么,繼續努力吧
But please give Hanna my best. Nice meeting you.
請向漢娜問好,很高興認識你
Yeah. Same here.
好,也很高興認識你
What was my mother doing here?
我媽媽來這里干什么
Sorry. I can't talk.
對不起,我不能說
My new attorney made me promise.
我向我的律師保證過了
What what are you saying?
你說什么呢
Is my mother your lawyer now?
我媽媽是你的律師嗎
No. There's there's no way
不,不可能
I never even asked her to help you.
我還沒開口請她幫你呢
I couldn't, she still thinks you're guilty.
我開不了口,她仍然認為你有罪
What did you say that made her change her mind?
你說什么讓她改變主意了
I gotta go. Wait.
我得走了,等一下
What about Jenna, though? Could you at least tell me
詹娜是怎么回事,你至少告訴我
I'm done.
我這里結束了
Okay, so the lighting in here sucks.
好了,這里的光線太暗了
But at least you're starting to look like someone I recognize.
但至少現在我能認得出你了
Look, Mona,
聽著,夢娜
I didn't come here to play beauty shop.
我過來不是來玩化妝游戲的
I came here because I know there is a person still in there.
我來是因為我相信你的本性還在
I know you've been hurt, but so have I.
我知道你被傷害了,我也是
And I still am.
而且我現在仍然在受傷
Trust me, you're not the first person to hurt me, Mona.
相信我夢娜,你不是第一個傷害我的人
And you're certainly not the last.
也不可能是最后一個
You're getting them again, aren't you?
你又收到了,是不是
The texts.
那些短信
Hey, Hanna. The nurse said that visiting hours are over.
漢娜,護士說探視時間結束了
Um, yeah, can you, uh, can you give me a minute?
好,能再給我一分鐘嗎
Just tell the nurse that I have to pack up.
告訴護士我需要收拾一下
Mona, what texts are you talking about?
夢娜,你說的短信是怎么回事
What texts are you talking about?
你說的短信是怎么回事
Mona.
夢娜
Hanna, come on.
漢娜,走吧
We're not done with this.
這事咱們還沒說清呢
Okay? Do you hear me?
你聽到了嗎
I'm coming back, Mona.
我會再來的,夢娜
Ella.
埃拉
Sorry to disturb you. Do you have a minute?
不好意思打擾一下,你有空嗎
Sure.
But if this is about Aria
但是如果是關于艾瑞亞的
It's Emily. What about her?
是艾米麗,她怎么了
Well, I saw her after the makeup exam yesterday,
她昨天補考完我見到她了
and she was...distraught.
她看起來心煩意亂的
She thought she did poorly.
她覺得她考砸了
I don't know if Aria's motioned it,
我不知道艾瑞亞給你提過沒有
but I've been helping her prep for these exams, and
我一直幫艾米麗準備考試
What is your question?
你想問什么
I just wanted to know how she did.
我只是想知道她考得怎么樣
She did...fine.
她考得不錯
There's a lot riding on this for her.
她受到了很大的影響
Now, maybe if she could take it again
如果她還能再考一次的話
There's no need for her to take it again, Ezra.
她不需要再考一次,以斯拉
I understand what she's gone through.
我知道她都經歷了什么
Emily did very well.
艾米麗做得非常好
We're all rooting for her to succeed.
我們都鼓勵她成功
Great.
非常好
That's all she said?
她就說了這些嗎
Isn't that enough? No. That is not enough.
這還不夠嗎,不,還不夠
You have to go back to Radley, Han. Alone.
漢,你要獨自返回拉德里
It's not so easy. Caleb is all over me.
這不容易,凱勒一直纏著我
I don't need to know that.
我不用知道這些
Well, Caleb's not finding dugup jewelry in his locker.
凱勒的柜子里又沒有發現被挖出來的首飾
Whose earring did Ali find in my dad's couch?
我爸爸的沙發上到底是誰的耳環
One question at a time.
一個一個的解決
You're not gonna ask your mom
你還沒問你媽媽
why she's suddenly defending Garrett?
她問什么突然間為加勒特辯護了
I mean, seriously, Spencer, what is that?
有沒有搞錯,斯賓塞,怎么回事
He probably told her it's time to lock Jenna up.
他也許告訴她是時候把詹娜關起來了
She was driving that night, guys. I remembered. Clearly.
那晚開車的人是她,我記起來了
Em, we believe you, okay?
艾米,我們相信你,好嗎
But honestly, I don't think
但是說實話
that you remember anything clearly from that night.
我覺得你并不記得那晚到底發生了什么
When we picked you up you kept calling me "Arlene."
我們接你的時候,你一直叫我阿琳
Guys, she can see.
姐妹們,她能看見
She's probably on Mona's payroll.
也許是夢娜雇傭她的
Mona does not have any cash. They won't even let her have floss.
夢娜沒有錢,她連牙線都不允許使用
Okay, let's just do this at lunch.
好吧,我們午餐時再討論
I can't be late again.
我不能再遲到了
I'll be right back.
我馬上回來
I just need to rinse my water bottle.
我要去洗一下水杯
Jenna's coming in here. Where's the earring?
詹娜要進來了,耳環在哪兒
What? Give me the earring. I have an idea.
什么,把耳環給我,我有個主意
What are we doing? Do I get to slap her again?
我們要怎么做,我還要賞她巴掌嗎
No!
不是
Okay, get in the stalls. Go! Go!
好了,進去,快點
I knew it. That is it. I'm going for way more than a slap.
我就知道,我現在不光想賞她幾個巴掌
Hanna, stop. Stop why?!
漢娜,停,為什么
Don't look at me.
別看我
I'm ready to hang a sign "Bitch can see."
我準備打個標語, "賤人能看見"
Guys, she doesn't know that we know.
姐妹們,她不知道我們看到了
Yes, she will in a minute.
她一會兒就知道了
No. We don't let her know that we know. Not yet.
不,我們不能讓她知道,現在還不行
We can use this...
我們可以利用這一點
And we will.
我們來利用這一點
This is all we got.
現在只有這么多
Season hasn't really started yet.
還沒開始換季呢
We usually don't get our shipment till next month.
我們一般下個月才能拿到貨
You want all these hoodies too?
這些帽衫你全要了嗎
You got it.
沒問題
So...you buyin' all these for a team?
那么你是給團隊買的嗎

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
peach [pi:tʃ]

想一想再看

n. 桃子,桃樹,桃紅色
v. 揭發,檢舉

 
crack [kræk]

想一想再看

v. 崩潰,失去控制,壓碎,使裂開,破解,開玩笑

聯想記憶
attorney [ə'tə:ni]

想一想再看

n. (辯護)律師

聯想記憶
witness ['witnis]

想一想再看

n. 目擊者,證人
vt. 目擊,見證,出席,

聯想記憶
recount [.ri:'kaunt]

想一想再看

vt. 詳述,列舉,重新計算
n. 重新計算

 
intention [in'tenʃən]

想一想再看

n. 意圖,意向,目的

聯想記憶
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心煩的,苦惱的,不安的
v. 推翻,

聯想記憶
previous ['pri:vjəs]

想一想再看

adj. 在 ... 之前,先,前,以前的

聯想記憶
complicated ['kɔmplikeitid]

想一想再看

adj. 復雜的,難懂的
動詞complica

 
innocent ['inəsnt]

想一想再看

adj. 清白的,無辜的,無害的,天真純潔的,無知的

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 李泽锋个人资料| 打男生军人光屁股的网站视频| 王子奇个人资料简介| 被出租车司机带到野外c| 孙菂| 六年级下册语文文言文二则| 桐谷| 春风不问路| 数字记忆法编码100| 女同视频在线| 金舟| 金发女郎| 柚子猫卡夫卡的心理暗示在线观看| 38在线电影| 廖亚凡| 男生魔鬼训练压腿| 黄金太阳2| 日本大片网站| 贾宏| 浙江卫视今晚上8点的节目是什么| 五年级上册书法教案| 挠vk| 绝对权力在线观看免费| 出轨的女人电影| 宇宙护卫队电影| 七下英语第二单元作文| 闵度允参演的电影有哪些电视剧| 日本电影小小的家| 战无双| 圆的认识评课| 性感瑜伽| 抖音pc版| 完美的邻居| 爱在西元前简谱| 国产精品久久久久精品三级ⅰ| 翁姆| 春风不问路| 高允贞| 红色诗配画| 大森元贵| 美丽的日子 电视剧|