日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 真愛如血 > 真愛如血第四季 > 正文

真愛如血第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第6集 一輩子的記憶都抹光了

來源:可可英語 編輯:clover ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Skinwalkers were said to

據說剝皮行者
be able to gain their powers in one way only.
只有一種方式得到這種力量
They had to kill a member of their own family.
必須殺死自己家族的一個成員
The powers allowed them to transform into other people.
他們就可以變成其他人
I doubt your granddaddy's gonna be much help.
我覺得你爺爺恐怕也無能為力
My granddaddy is a brujo. He has considerable power.
我爺爺是巫醫,法力強大
I'm gonna miss you.
我想你
I miss you, too.
我也想你
Can I ask you a question? Sure.
我能問你個問題嗎,當然
Who the fuck is Tara Thornton?
誰他媽是泰拉·索頓
Who are you?
你是誰
Target is secure.
目標已捕獲
How do we reverse the spell that you cast on my associate?
如何才能撤消你對我同僚施的咒語
I dot know how.
我不知道
You heard her.
聽見了吧
What the hell is he doin' here? I live here.
他怎么在這兒,我住這里
This is the fucker who sold you out to Russell Edgington.
就是這個混蛋把你出賣給羅素·愛丁頓
You hate Eric Northman!
你恨埃里克·諾思曼
Please don't go.
別走
When we meet him, you let me do the talking.
待會兒和他見面后,讓我和他談
Sometimes he can be a little... Oh!
他有時候有點...噢
I've been expecting you.
我一直等著你呢
I am packmaster of Shreveport.
我是什里夫波特的老大
I'm currently exploring free agency.
我現在單干
That doesn't work for me.
我覺得這樣不好
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
I fucked up, Sam.
我完蛋了,山姆
Sometimes I look at you...
有時候看著你
I feel like everything could turn out all right.
我就感覺一切都會過去的
I can't. Hoyt's my best friend.
不行,霍伊特是我的好哥們
Is this a dream?
這是做夢嗎
Okay then.
那來吧
Eric Northman was sent
埃里克·諾思曼
to break up a group of Wiccan practitioners
奉命去驅散一伙研究巫術的家伙
and has not been seen since.
就此失蹤
Look what she did to me.
瞧她對我做的好事
She erased Eric's memory, turned him into a walking shell.
她消除了埃里克的記憶,讓他只剩一具軀殼
You've seen him. Where is he?
你見過他,他在哪里
Do not lie to me! I am your King!
別想騙我,我是國王
Where is he? Sookie's.
他在哪里,蘇琪家
The most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
你是我見過的最美的人
Only 'cause you can't remember anythin' else.
只是因為別的你都記不起來了
Bill! What the hell?
比爾,你搞什么
Both of you, stop it!
你們兩個,住手
Eric, stop!
埃里克,住手
Who is this vampire to you?
這個吸血鬼跟你什么關系
He's...
他是
He's your king.
他是你的國王
My liege.
陛下
Forgive me.
原諒我
You have no right to do this.
你無權這樣做
I have every right. I am his king.
我完全有權,我是他的國王
Well, you aren't mine.
你又不是我的國王
Yes, you made that abundantly clear
沒錯,你當面對我撒謊
when you lied to my face.
已經十分清楚地說明了這一點
You got a hell of a nerve lecturing me on lyin'.
你還有臉指責我說謊
Your Majesty, whatever I'm guilty of,
陛下,無論我犯了什么罪
Sookie had nothing to do with it.
都跟蘇琪毫無關系
She was only protecting me.
她只是在保護我
How touching.
真感人
Silver him.
上銀銬
He isn't resisting. You don't have to hurt him.
他又沒反抗,你沒有必要傷害他
Where are you taking him?
你要帶他去哪里
Sookie, stop. You don't have to do this.
蘇琪,別說了,你沒必要這樣做
You've done too much for me already.
你為我做的已經夠多了
Yes, you certainly have.
沒錯,你是做了很多
That's what this is about?
所以你就抓他泄憤嗎
You've been running around, sticking your fangs
你自己四處招搖,恨不得
and who knows what else into every girl in town.
把鎮上所有女人都咬一口,上個遍
But the second I move on, you arrest him?
我這邊剛有點動靜,你就來抓他
Believe it or not, my entire existence does not revolve around
信不信由你,我存在的全部意義不是糾結
what or who is between your legs.
有什么人什么鬼鉆進你的兩腿間
Don't you dare speak to me that way!
不許你這樣跟我說話
I took an oath to protect the vampires of Louisiana!
我宣誓要保護路易斯安娜的吸血鬼
By handcuffing them in silver?
用銀手銬保護他們嗎
Eric is under the control of necromancers.
埃里克被役亡師控制了
He is a danger to everyone.
他對所有人都是威脅
You don't know what you're talking about.
你胡說什么呢
He's scared and alone. His whole life has been wiped away.
他又驚又怕又孤獨,一輩子的記憶都抹光了
He is a liar, and a master manipulator.
他是個騙子,慣于做戲騙人
And he would do or say anything to make you his!
為了得到你,他會不擇手段
Well, which is it, Bill? Is he a danger to everyone,
請你說清楚,比爾,他到底是潛在的危險
or is he just faking it to get into my pants?
還是為了騙我上床而裝瘋賣傻
If you ever loved me,
如果你真的愛過我
you won't hurt him.
就不要傷害他
This is strictly business.
我只是公事公辦
Vampire business.
吸血鬼的公事
So for once in your life, I strongly suggest you stay out of it.
所以僅此一次,我強烈建議你不要插手
Good night, Sookie.
晚安,蘇琪
I'm not leaving without Eric.
不放埃里克我就不走
If Miss Stackhouse sets foot on my property again,
如果斯塔克豪斯小姐再進入我的莊園
I want her arrested for trespassing.
就以擅闖民宅罪逮捕她
Yes, sir.
是,陛下
Are we clear?
可以了嗎
You can't do this. Bill!
你不能這樣,比爾
Come on, Miss.
走吧,小姐
Move along.
走吧
This is wrong, and you know it!
這是不對的,你很清楚
It smells like death in here.
這里有死亡的味道
It's me.
是我
Pam? Bill found you because of me.
帕姆,比爾找到你是我的錯
I fucked up royally. I'm sorry.
我徹底搞砸了,對不起
Why are you hiding under that?
你為什么躲在下面
'Cause I don't want you to see me like this.
因為我不想讓你看到我現在的樣子
Take it off. No.
摘掉,不
Sookie told me I was your maker. I command you.
蘇琪說我是你的創造者,我命令你
The witch, Lafayette, his boyfriend,
那個女巫,拉法耶,他男朋友
and his skank of a cousin, they did this to me.
還有他挨千刀的表妹,是他們把我變成這樣
Who's Lafayette?
拉法耶是誰
Forget it.
當我沒說
I can feel myself rotting.
我都能感覺到自己在腐爛
I don't know how much time I have left.
不知道我還剩下多少時間
I'm sorry. Are you afraid?
對不起,你是害怕了嗎
Fuck you. Pieces of me are falling off.
去你的,我的身體在一塊塊剝落
I'm pissed.
我要瘋了
I am not gonna die like this.
我不要這樣死掉
We need to get out of here
我們得離開這里
and get the bitches who did this to us.
找害我們變成這樣的賤人報仇
No, no. King Bill believes we are a danger to our kind.
不行,比爾國王認為我們對種族造成了威脅
Let me tell you a little something about King Bill.
我來跟你說說比爾國王是哪門子貨色吧
He's a self-loathing, power-hungry,
他是個自厭自棄,熱衷權欲
pompous, little dork. And you hate his guts.
虛榮傲慢的呆子,你最恨的就是他
That is treason.
這種說法大逆不道
Eric, snap the fuck out of it.
埃里克,別擺出這副德行了
You have no loyalty to Bill Compton.
你根本就不效忠比爾·康普頓
You are a Viking vampire god and you bow to no one.
你是驕傲的維京之神,不向任何人低頭
If someone crosses you, you rip out their liver with one fang.
有人膽敢冒犯你,你動動手指就宰了他
No.
不對
I have been with you over a hundred years.
我跟在你身邊已經一百多年了
We've traveled the world together,
我們走遍世界各個角落
killin', and fuckin', and laughin'.
殺人,行樂,放聲大笑
I don't remember that.
那些我都不記得
Oh, fuckin' hell. You will.
見他娘的鬼,你會想起來的
We'll get your life back, I swear.
我們會找回你的過去,我發誓
I don't want it!
我不想
The things I've done, uh,
我做過的那些事情
I don't wanna remember.
我不愿意記起來
You don't know what you're sayin'.
你根本不知道自己在說什么
I'm not the vampire you think I am.
我不是你以為的那個吸血鬼
Not anymore.
再也不是了
Your Majesty. I'm in the middle of something.
陛下,我忙著呢
Just wanted to inform you that I have the necromancer
只是想告知你,那個役亡師和諾思曼治安官
and Sheriff Northman in custody.
已經處在我的監控之下
Really?
真的嗎
Alive? Of course.
活著嗎,自然
We're holding her for observation
我們要留下她繼續觀察
until the threat can be assessed.
直到確定她的危險程度
As directed.
遵照你的指示
And Eric?
埃里克呢
Sheriff Northman has been infected.
諾思曼治安官受到了咒語的影響
You sure?
你確定嗎
He has no recollection of his estence
他完全不記得自己的過去
prior to the last few days.
只有最近幾天的記憶
He does not understand his position,
他完全不記得自己的身份
or recognize The Authority.
也不認識當權者
I mean, he's extremely unstable, and...
我的意思是,他的狀態非常不穩定
He's dangerous.
他很危險
Can the spell be undone?
咒語能撤消嗎
The witch is not collaborating.
女巫不愿意合作
I believe she intends to use Sheriff Northman against us.
我認為她打算利用諾思曼治安官對付我們
With a weapon like that, she could make a lot of noise.
拿他當武器,她可以大有作為
Your recommendation?
你有何建議
I request a warrant to impose the true death.
我申請判處他死刑
I'm sure you're real broken up about that.
你肯定對此感到很傷心
I'll run it through the appropriate channels and get back to you.
我將通過合適的渠道提交,再給你反饋
And, Bill...
比爾
Yes?
Good work.
干得好
I'll see you at that tolerance thing on the 29th.
我二十九號出差時再來見你
Terry, put it out.
特里,把煙滅了
No smokin' in the boudoir.
別在臥室里抽
Get Mikey outside! Now!
快抱邁奇出去,快
Coby, Lisa, wake up! Fire!
科比,莉薩,快起來,著火了
Mikey? Fire!
邁奇,著火了
Mikey! I'm scared!
邁奇,我害怕
What's goin' on? Where's Mama?
怎么了,媽媽呢
Mikey! Move! Now!
邁奇,快出去,快
Mikey!
邁奇
Mike! Mikey! Where are you?
邁奇,你在哪里
Mikey?
邁奇
Mikey!
邁奇
The place is goin' up. Outside now.
這里要燒垮了,快出去
I can't find Mikey. I'll come back for him.
邁奇不見了,我再進來找他
No! I ain't leavin' without my baby!
不,我不能丟下他
Mikey!
邁奇
Mikey!
邁奇
I want Mikey!
我要我的邁奇
Stay put!
待著別動
No! Mikey! Mom! Mom, he's over here!
不要,媽,他在這里
Arlene. We got him!
阿爾琳,他在我們這兒
Look.
He was already out when we came out.
我們出來時他就在外面了
Oh, Mikey. Mikey.
邁奇,邁奇
Oh, thank God, and little baby Jesus, you're okay.
謝天謝地,我的小寶貝兒,你沒事
How the hell did he get out here?
他是怎么出來的
Don't know. He was just sittin' in the yard.
不知道,他就坐在院子里
Playing with that ugly, old doll.
玩這個又丑又舊的娃娃
So...
這么說
It just started out of thin air?
突然就著火了嗎
Arlene, come on. I ain't sayin' it's your fault.
阿爾琳,別這樣,我又沒說是你的錯
I'm just trying to make sense of this.
我只是想搞清楚
I know.
我知道
At least you all are okay. That's what matters, right?
至少你們沒事,這才是最重要的
Yeah. Uh-huh.
是啊
The ghost of my serial-killin' ex-fiance
我那殺人如麻的前未婚夫的鬼魂
just tried to murder us in our sleep.
想趁我們睡覺時害死我們
We're just peachy.
真他媽走運
I'm sorry, Sam, about all this.
對不起,山姆,這些倒霉事兒
No, that's...
沒事,那是...
Listen up, slumlord.
聽好了,臭房東
If I find out you risked my cousin's life
如果我發現我堂弟差點送命
cheapin' out on smoke alarms and wiring...
是因為你房屋里的報警器和線路...
Replaced all the electrical last year, Andy.
去年我全部翻新了,安迪
I'm gonna go through this dump with tweezers.
我會去現場仔細檢查
If I discover even a toilet seat ain't up to code,
只要我發現有一丁點不合規范
there's gonna be hell to pay.
我就讓你賠光家底
I've had about all I'm gonna take of this shit.
我能拿出來的家底都在這兒了
All right, these people have lost everything.
這些人什么都沒有了
My retirement plan just went up in smoke.
我的退休計劃也泡湯了
Now, I don't know what's goin' on with you,
我不知道你在發哪門子神經
but if you don't shut the fuck up and stop fuckin' with me,
要是你再不閉嘴,還要跟我過不去
I'm gonna turn into a Doberman
我就變成杜賓狗
and chew off your god damn face.
咬掉你這張臭臉
Then I will call Animal Control. Have you put to sleep.
那我就找動物控制中心,給你安樂死
Hey, Sheriff? Can you spare a hand?
警長,能搭把手嗎
I ain't usually a damsel in distress,
我一般不求人
but right now I could really use some saving.
不過這時候我不逞能
This is heavier than it looks.
這玩意兒比看上去重多了
Uh, fightin' crime. It's a hell of a workout.
打擊犯罪,那可是高強度的鍛煉
Where you want it?
要搬到哪兒
Oh, uh, this truck right over here.
那邊的卡車上
Can I help you?
要我幫忙嗎
Uh, you been through enough for one day.
你已經忙了半天了
Your boys okay?
孩子們還好吧
Yeah, they were at their dad's last night, thank Goddess.
謝天謝地,他們昨晚留在他們父親那邊
How 'bout you? You got a place to go?
你呢,你有地方去嗎
Oh, um, I always land on my feet.
我習慣了隨遇而安
Well, thank you, Sheriff.
謝謝你,警長
Andy.
叫我安迪
Thank you, Sheriff Andy.
謝謝你,安迪警長
Hey, next time you're in Merlotte's, I'll buy you a cheeseburger.
下次你去馬洛特酒吧,我請你吃漢堡
You mean, like a date?
就像約會嗎
Oh. I wasn't exactly thinkin' that,
我倒還沒這么想
'cause my house just almost burned down and all.
我的房子剛剛燒光了
Yeah. I'm sorry.
對哦,不好意思
No, I misread the signs.
是我會錯意了
You know what? Sure. What the hell?
要不就這樣吧,有啥不行呢
It's a date.
就是約會
Really?
真的嗎
Huh. Merlotte's?
定在馬洛特酒吧
Mm-hmm. Me and you?
就我們兩個
Yeah, why the hell not? Yeah.
好啊,有啥不行的,是啊
Yeah?
Hey, Tommy.
托米
Uh, Terry and Arlene's is gone.
特里和阿爾琳剛走
Holly's place is gonna take months of repairs.
霍莉的住處要好幾個月修好
Well, shit. Well, I'm on my way.
靠,我這就來
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不,不用
No, there's nothin' you can do about it. Um...
這兒沒什么需要你做的
But I'm gonna be here all day,
不過我整天得留在這里
and I need you to open the bar for me.
你幫我去酒吧開門
You think you're up to that?
你可以搞定嗎
Whatever you need.
你說啥我干啥
Listen, it's a full moon tonight.
聽著,今晚是滿月
I'll be back in time to run with you. All right?
我會趕回來跟你一起出去跑,好嗎
All right.
We'll get through this, Tommy.
沒事的,托米
Yeah. See you tonight.
好,晚上見
Fuck you.
操你媽的
Goat tongue.
這是山羊舌頭
For breakfast?
當早餐嗎
That smells... well done.
聞起來...真不錯
Yum.
美味哦
Hello? Anyone home?
喂,有人在家嗎
I'm looking for Tara Thornton.
我找泰拉·索頓
Well, you found her.
就站在你面前
Long story.
說來話長
Then you better start tellin' it.
那就別磨蹭了,開始講吧
Growing up in this town,
我在這鎮上長大
people look at me, and, I knew what they thought:
我知道,別人看我的眼神里都寫著
Poor Tara Thornton.
可憐的泰拉·索頓
Gonna end up just like her mama.
早晚走上她媽媽的老路,變成個
Drunk.
酒鬼
Crazy.
瘋子
Alone.
孤獨終老
Last year, after all that shit happened,
去年,發生了那些鬧心的破事之后
the self pity,
那種自我憐憫
the fuckin' hatred,
還有他媽的怨氣
it was building up inside me, and
就在我心里根深蒂固了
I knew they were right.
他們想的確實沒錯
So you ran.
所以你逃了
And you thought it'd never catch up to you.
以為離開這里就萬事大吉了
I wasn't thinkin'.
我什么都沒想
I can't tell you how good it felt.
我都形容不出那種感覺有多好
I can do anything, be anybody.
我可以做任何事,成為任何人
So the woman I've been living with,
那么,跟我同居了半年
telling all my secrets to for the past six months,
讓我傾訴所有心事的那個女人
who was that?
又是誰呢
Everything I wish I was.
是我無限向往的人
I thought if I could make you believe in her,
我以為能騙過你
maybe I could, too.
也許就能騙過自己
Well, I'm glad for you, Tara Thornton.
我替你高興,泰拉·索頓
Whoever the fuck you are.
不管你他媽的是誰
I'm glad I could be a nice vacation from your life.
我很高興能成為你生活的調味劑
You know that's not all you were.
你知道事情不是這樣的
You didn't drive all the way from New Orleans
你大老遠從新奧爾良過來
just to tell me to go fuck myself.
不會只想罵我一頓就走人
You're right.
你說的沒錯
I should kick your fuckin' ass.
老娘就該狠狠抽你一頓
Do what you need to do.
只要你消氣,怎樣都行
You've reached Officer Jason Stackhouse.
我是杰森·斯塔克豪斯警官
If this is an emergency, dial 911, and ask for me
如果您有緊急情況,請撥911找我
Peace.
完畢
Jason, I'm in trouble.
杰森,我有麻煩了
It's Bill. He's gone too far this time.
比爾他這次太過分了
I don't know what he's gonna do.
我不知道他要干嘛
I need help, and I got nobody else to ask,
我需要幫助,除了你找不到別人
so wherever you are, please, please call me back.
所以無論你在哪兒,拜托,拜托回我電話
Sam?
山姆
Sam. I know I am the worst waitress in the world.
山姆,我知道我是這世上最爛的服務員
And I'm so sorry, but I can't work today.
對不起,我今天真不能上班
It's a life or death situation.
是人命關天的大事
Another one?
怎么又來了
I promise I'll make up the shift.
我保證到時候都補上
You know what? Don't bother. You're fired.
知道嗎,不必費心了,你被開除了
Excuse me?
你說什么
I don't get why everybody treats you like you're so special.
我就不明白了,憑什么誰都對你特別優待
I mean, you almost never show up. And when you do,
我是說,你要么根本就不來,就算來了
you're always dragging some kind of trouble with you.
也是帶著解決不完的麻煩事兒
Sam, I said I was sorry.
山姆,我說對不起了
You figure you shake that cute, little, blond ponytail and cry,
你以為搖搖可愛的金發馬尾辮,哭哭鼻子
Sam'll let you do anything. Well, not today.
山姆就會百依百順嗎,今天別想了
Get your stuff, and get on outta here.
收拾好你的東西,滾出這里
Go on!
滾啊
Fuck.
Born to love again
為愛重生
I'm a brand new man
我已脫胎換骨
Hey, Jimmy! Table eight's got no setups!
喂,吉米,八號桌沒擺餐具
Come on, this ain't rocket science.
趕緊啊,多大點屁事
Well, hello, ladies. Hi.
你們好啊,姑娘們,好啊
Sam Merlotte.
我是山姆·馬洛特
How's your lunch? Good.
用餐還愉快嗎,還不錯
Anything I can do you for?
有什么需要我做的嗎
I don't know, maybe.
不知道,也許有吧
Uh, be right back.
馬上回來
You all right, Ms. Fortenberry?
你還好嗎,福坦巴里夫人
That no-good brother of yours,
你那個廢物弟弟
he packed up and left me.
卷鋪蓋離開我了
I cared for him like he was my own kin.
我把他當親生兒子疼愛
And he left me, just like they all leave me.
他卻離我而去,他們全都這副德行
Well, I'm sure Tommy cared about you.
那個,我肯定托米是惦記著你的
He don't care about nobody but himself.
除了自己,他誰都不會惦記
You know, I tried to teach him to read.
你知道嗎,我費心巴力地教他識字
What a waste of time.
簡直是浪費時間
That boy's dumber than a bucket of spit, and just as useful.
那孩子蠢到家了,豬狗不如,根本是廢物
Now I know why you shot him.
我現在理解你干嘛開槍打他了
If you see Tommy, you tell him he's dead to me.
你要看見托米,告訴他,我跟他沒關系了
And I want my Bible back.
還有,把我的圣經還回來
Good for nothin' brother of yours.
你弟弟真是廢物一個
Jason?
杰森
You here?
你在嗎
Fuck, Sookie. What the hell you doin' here?
操,蘇琪,你跑來干嘛呢
Leave me alone. Get outta here.
別煩我,趕緊走
Jason, I can hear you in there.
杰森,我能聽到你
But, Sook, this ain't a good time.
蘇琪,今天真的不方便
Didn't you get any of my messages?
你收到我的留言沒
No.
沒有
'Cause I'm the middle of a secret,
因為我正在這兒處理
special, police investigation here.
一件機密,特殊的警務
So I need you to back away from the door.
我需要你離遠點,別靠近門
And get outta the house, and don't come back. You understand?
然后從屋里出去,別回來,你聽明白沒
Andy says you haven't showed up for work in days. I'm comin' in.
安迪說你這幾天都沒去上班,我進來了
Don't you...
你別...
God.
天啊
I should have known.
我早該料到了
This is a sex thing, isn't it?
你這是玩性游戲吧
No. Don't come any closer!
不是,別靠近我
Are you on V again? No!
你又嗑血了嗎,沒
Damn it, listen to me! Get outta here. Now.
靠,聽我說,馬上出去
It ain't safe, Sook, I mean it.
這里不安全,蘇克,我說真的
I'm... I'm dangerous.
我,我很危險
Okay, look.
好吧,聽著
I've had a hell of a mornin',
我今天早上很不順
and my patience is runnin' pretty thin,
我的耐心已經到極限了
so you're gonna tell me what's goin' on here,
你現在告訴我到底怎么回事
or I'm gonna fish it outta your head myself.
不然我就在你腦袋里找答案
Your choice.
你自己考慮
I think
我想
I'm turnin' into a werepanther.
我正在轉化成豹人
A were-what?
什么人
Panther.
It's... It's like a werewolf, except,
就像狼人,只不過
a big-ass cat.
是那種大貓
Well, I got bit and... stuff
我被豹人咬了
by my psycho ex-girlfriend and a werepanther tribe.
還被變態的前女友和豹人部落那個啥了
And they said I would turn into one of them on the full moon.
他們說滿月的時候,我就會變成他們那樣
So you handcuffed yourself to the bed?
所以你把自己銬在床上
Yeah.
But if you turn into a panther,
但如果你真變成了豹子
won't the handcuffs just fall off?
這手銬不就自行脫落了嗎
Oh shit. Shit, I never thought of that.
糟了,糟了,我怎么就沒想到
Sookie, listen to me. You gotta get outta here. Now.
蘇琪,聽我的,你得馬上離開這兒
'Cause I ain't never gonna forgive myself
如果我到時把你的腦袋咬下來
if I bite your head off.
我永遠也不會原諒自己
You aren't making this up, are you?
你不會是在胡編亂造吧
No.
不是
Oh, my God. Jason.
天哪,杰森
Shh. It's okay. It's okay.
沒事的,沒事的
Baby! You're home early.
親愛的,今天回來得真早
Brought you lunch.
給你帶了午餐
What the fuck is he doin' here?
他在這里干嘛
We got off to a bad start. That ain't Debbie's fault.
我們倆見面時不太愉快,這不關黛比的事
She's got a right to a place in our pack.
她有權在我們的組織里擁有一席之地
You joined his pack without talking to me?
你參加了他的幫派,怎么沒告訴我
I knew what you'd say.
我知道你會說什么
Well, so much for rigorous honesty, huh?
這就是你所謂的誠實,是嗎
Get out of my house.
滾出去
Look.
聽我說
Um... I understand if you don't trust me.
如果你不信任我,我可以理解
I mean, after what happened with your pack master in Mississippi,
密西西比那位老大的事情我都知道了
hell, I don't blame you.
我不怪你
Lettin' a vampire overrun his wolves,
讓手下的狼人聽命于吸血鬼
gettin' him hooked on the blood, that ain't no leader.
任憑他吸食我們的血,這種人沒資格當老大
And Debbie here tells me you was the only one with the stones
黛比告訴我,你是唯一一個有膽量
to stand up and fight back.
站出來反抗的
Debbie needs to keep her mouth shut.
黛比要管好自己的嘴巴
All right.
好吧
Look, I don't wanna get in the middle of nothin' here.
我不想干涉你們的生活
And I'm sorry if I alpha'd you a little hard the other night.
那天晚上我態度不太好,抱歉了
But these are perilous times for our kind.
不過我們種族到了最危險的時刻
And this pack needs a wolf like you, Alcide.
我們的組織需要你這樣的狼人,埃爾希德
And I really do hope you'll reconsider joinin'.
真心希望你能再考慮一下我的提議
Debbie, I'll see you tonight?
黛比,今晚見
I was waitin' for the right time to tell you.
我是想等合適的機會再告訴你
Same old Debbie.
果然是老樣子
Just when our lives were gettin' back on track,
我們的生活好不容易走上正軌
you gotta go and fuck it up!
你就這樣把它給毀了
I need community. Isolation is bad for my sobriety.
我需要社交,與世隔絕不利于我戒癮
I don't know nobody here other than Sookie, and she hates me.
這兒除了蘇琪我都不認識,偏偏她又討厭我
You got me. We're together.
你有我啊,我們在一起
I thought that's what you wanted.
我以為這就是你想要的生活
It is.
沒錯
But that can't be all I want.
但我要的不止如此
That's what happened before. You were my whole world.
以前是這樣沒錯,你曾經是我生命的全部
And when I lost you, I lost everything.
可我失去了你,就失去了一切
And it drove me fucking crazy.
我他媽都快瘋了
I need this, Alcide.
我需要這樣,埃爾希德
The pack is shifting together tonight for the full moon.
幫里的狼人會在今晚月圓時一起變身
Come with me, please.
跟我一起去吧
Please.
求你了
Help me, spirit, I beg you.
幫幫我,神靈,懇求您
I can't fight them on my own.
我孤身一人無法對抗他們
I don't know how.
我不知所措
Help me.
幫幫我
I'm so afraid.
我很害怕
I have seen your suffering.
我見過您的苦難
But we cannot let them win.
我們不能讓他們贏
Oh, save me.
救救我
Use me.
請驅使我
Avenge yourself!
為您復仇吧
Hellspawn demon.
地獄的惡魔
Creature of death.
死亡的生物
Fire shall take
烈焰將帶走
your very breath!
你們的氣息
Fire shall take
烈焰將帶走
your very breath!
你們的氣息
Fire shall take
烈焰將帶走
your very breath!
你們的氣息
Fire shall take
烈焰將帶走
your very breath!
你們的氣息
The sun!
太陽
Creature of death.
死亡的生物
...Your very breath!
你們的氣息
Creature of death!
死亡的生物
Fire shall take
烈焰將帶走
your very breath!
你們的氣息
Marnie.
瑪妮
We've seen birds, bunnies, lizards,
我們看見了鳥,兔子,蜥蜴
a kinda rat, and a fucking coyote.
老鼠,還有條該死的豺狗
Can we please just kill somethin' and get this over with?
咱們能不能隨便殺個東西交差
I told you.
我告訴過你
The sacrifice has to come to us.
祭品必須自己過來
What?
怎么
So let me get this straight. We...
那我來理順點,我們...
We're waitin' for a wild animal to walk up to us,
我們在等一只野生動物自己送上門來
and volunteer to die?
自愿受死
Pretty much.
就這意思
Baby. Baby.
親愛的,親愛的
Your granddaddy, he in the house,
你爺爺,他在房子里
chill and warm, laughin' at our dumb ass.
舒舒服服的,笑話咱們兩個蠢蛋
This ain't nothin' but a sick-ass joke he playin' to punish you.
說白了,他就是要懲罰你,才耍這套把戲
You don't think I know that? Huh?
你以為我不知道嗎
That he's an evil, sadistic motherfucker.
他就是個沒人性的大混蛋
That I've spent my whole life fighting not to turn into him.
我一直在努力,就是不想成為他那樣的人
But if that's the price
但如果為了你的安全
that I gotta pay to keep you safe,
那是必須付出的代價
that's what I'm gonna...
我他媽的
...fuckin' do.
就干了
Don't walk away from me. I'm sorry, I... Shh. Shut up.
別丟下我,我錯了,閉嘴
Shut up? Fuck you.
閉嘴,去你媽的
Here it comes. Here what comes?
它來了,什么來了
I don't... Cascabel.
我沒有...響尾蛇
What the fuck is that?
什么玩意兒
Oh, shit!
我靠
Rattlesnake.
響尾蛇
Hello, little rattlesnake. Hello.
你好啊,小小的響尾蛇
And the second I start sproutin' fur,
只要我一開始長毛
I want you to shoot me. Right in the head.
你就開槍打死我,直接爆頭
I'm not gonna shoot you.
我才不會打你
But you promised.
可你保證過的
I promised I'd take care of you.
我保證我會照顧你
What do you think that meant?
你以為那是什么意思
Change my kitty litter?
替我收拾貓窩嗎
Sook, I'm gonna have claws and...
蘇克,我會長出爪子和...
and big fuckin' teeth. I could rip you to pieces.
尖尖的長牙,我可以把你撕成碎片
You won't.
你不會的
Well, you don't know that.
這可說不定
I ain't never been good at controlling my impulses. Come on.
我沖動時從來都控制不了自己,拿著
You're still my brother, even if you are a "Were...
不管怎樣你都是我哥哥,就算你是...
Panther."
豹人
Right.
好吧
Every time I get my head wrapped around one kind of super,
每次我剛剛搞明白一種超自然生物
a new one comes along.
就有新的出來了
Till what happened with Eric,
在埃里克發生這事之前
I thought witches were just in fairy tales.
我以為巫師只在童話里出現
Or at that goth store at the mall
或者是在那種哥特商店
buying pentagram stretch-pants.
買五角星緊身褲的人
Scary.
挺嚇人的
Point is, there is a bright side.
我的意思是,事情總有好的一面
At least you won't be alone.
至少你不是孤身一人
I barely know any regular humans anymore.
我現在認識的幾乎都不是普通人類
Well, I like bein' a regular old, all-American human.
我想就當個原裝正品的美國人
I don't wanna be some freak of nature.
我可不想當什么超自然怪物
Like me.
就像我
Uh, that ain't what I meant, Sook.
我不是這意思,蘇克
I know.
我知道
Most of my life,
很多時候
when I'd say my prayers at night,
我在夜里祈禱時
I'd wish to God to be normal.
都希望上帝把我變成普通人
Then I realized there ain't no such thing as normal.
后來我明白了,世上就沒有什么普通的東西
Everybody's got somethin' in 'em they're ashamed of, or
每個人都有難以啟齒的秘密
can just do without even tryin'.
以及天生就有的能力
You mean, like how I'm extra good at sex? And shootin'?
比如說我的床上功夫和射擊水平嗎
Em, hum.
對啊
But those ain't the things that make us who we are.
不過決定我們身份的并不是這些因素
It's what we do with 'em that really matters.
而是我們利用這些能力去做的事情
Know what I mean?
明白我的意思嗎
Yeah.
是的
Uh, not exactly.
也不是很明白
You can't run from what's inside you.
你不能逃避你的本性
But it might be a blessing, if you let it.
如果順其自然,反而有可能是天賜的禮物
And I'll be here
我會在這兒
to help you
幫助你
any way I can.
盡我所能
Other than shootin' you in the head.
而不是等著給你爆頭
I guess everybody has their limits.
也許每個人都有自己的極限
You wanna grab me a fresh one?
你能幫我再拿一瓶嗎
Comin' right up.
馬上就來
You hungry? I could fix us some steaks.
你餓嗎,我可以做些牛排
Jason?
杰森
Damn it!
見鬼
Jason!
杰森
Last stop in the guided tour of Tara Thornton's glamorous life.
請參觀泰拉·索頓傳奇人生的最后一站
The dump I used to work at.
我以前工作的破地方
Merlotte's Bar and Grill.
馬洛特烤肉酒吧
Servin' up craziness, seven days a week.
忙瘋了,每周工作七天
Oh, look who we got in here, brother.
看看誰來了,兄弟
It suits you.
挺適合你的
You know that ain't a compliment, right?
這不會是在夸我吧
Why not? Hey, it looks comfortable.
怎么不是,這兒看起來挺舒適的
And friendly.
而且很友好
Don't be fooled.
別傻了
Hey!
你好
Tara. Um...
泰拉
Hey, what can I get you guys tonight?
今晚想吃點什么
Isn't this Arlene's station?
這不是阿爾琳負責的桌位嗎
Well, Arlene and Holly both called in.
阿爾琳和霍莉都請假了
Sam promoted me to server.
山姆就把我升級為服務員了
You guys are my first customers.
你們是我的第一批顧客
Yippee! Um...
真好啊
Yeah, well, we'll take two Coronas.
我們要兩杯科羅娜啤酒
And, uh, who made the chili today?
今天誰做辣椒醬
Is it Terry or Big John's? If it's Big John,
是特里還是老約翰,如果是老約翰
we're gonna wanna skip... that.
我們就不要...那個了
What the... Told you.
怎么回...告訴過你了
We ain't even been here five minutes.
我們來這兒不到五分鐘
Fuckin' vampires.
混蛋吸血鬼
Uh... Hey.
你好
Whoa, whoa, wait. Wait a sec. This...
哇,等一下,這是...
I am done waiting.
我等夠了
I've made some stupid mistakes,
我犯過很多錯
but I know this is not one of them.
但這次絕對不算
I know you, Sam. No, you don't.
我了解你,山姆,你并不了解
I... I know you're not perfect. Yeah.
我知道你并非完人
But you are a good guy.
但你是個好人
And you're honorable, and sexy as hell.
你不僅為人正直,而且性感得要命
And I have wanted to do this
從我們見面那天起
since the day we met.
我就想這么做了
How am I supposed to say no to that?
這叫我怎么拒絕呢
You're not.
不拒絕唄
I'm a police officer!
我是警察
And a werepanther! Back off!
還是豹人,閃遠點
Jason. Jason.
杰森,杰森
Jess?
杰西
What the hell are you doin' here?
你來這兒干嘛
I sensed your fear.
我感到你很害怕
What?
什么
Oh, um, it's 'cause I gave you my blood.
因為你喝了我的血
It's like there's this little bit of me
可以這么說,有一小部分我
that's still inside of you, and I...
在你體內,然后我...
I'll always be able to find ya and save ya.
隨時可以找到你,保護你
It's pretty cool, huh?
挺神奇的吧
Uh, uh, no.
不覺得
I got enough goin' on inside me. I don't need
我體內亂七八糟的東西夠多了
you in there, too.
不用你摻和了
Well, you're obviously freaking out.
你顯然是嚇壞了
You must need savin' from somethin'.
你肯定需要保護
Huh? No, I, uh...
什么,不,我...
I just thought I heard somethin' in the woods.
我好像聽到林子里有聲音
Probably just possums, racoons.
可能只是負鼠還是浣熊
Are you kiddin'? It is a full moon.
你開什么玩笑,今天是滿月
Uh, yeah.
沒錯
This place is crawlin' with supernatural stuff.
這地方到處都是超自然生物
Really, it ain't safe for you to be out here alone.
你一個人在這兒很不安全
Yeah, it ain't safe for me to be anywhere.
我在哪兒都不安全
Um, 'cause of the werepanther thing?
是因為豹人的原因嗎
What? How do you know?
什么,你怎么知道
Well, Jason, you screamed it
杰森,你的叫聲
loud enough for the whole parish to hear.
整個教區的人都能聽見
Fuck.
該死
Um, those... Those bites I healed...
我治愈的那些咬傷...
Is that what happened to you?
就是你經歷的事情嗎
You were turned?
你被轉變了嗎
Yeah.
是的
Does that even happen?
這種事會發生嗎
I... I don't know!
我也不知道
I don't know. I think so.
我不知道,我覺得會
Aw, fuck. My heart is just racin'.
該死,我的心跳加速了
Whoa, whoa. I can't breathe.
我不能呼吸了
Everything's out of focus.
視線也模糊了
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, sit down. Come on.
哎呀,別急,快坐下來
Go on. I'm turnin'.
快坐,我要變身了
Sit down. Go on. Right there.
坐下,就坐這兒
Good, um, just concentrate on your breathin', all right?
好的,注意調整呼吸,好嗎
Right there. Yeah. Okay.
明白嗎,好的
And just um, uh, picture someplace beautiful.
你現在想一個漂亮的地方
Or somethin' that makes you feel happy and safe.
或者能讓你感到開心和安全的東西
Good.
很好
Right.
不錯
Good.
很好
All right?
怎么樣
Better?
好些嗎
Yeah. How'd you know how to do that?
是的,你怎么知道這樣做管用
Well, it used to happen to my mama all the time.
過去我媽媽常常這樣
Your mama was a werepanther?
你媽媽也是豹人嗎
No. Um...
不是,呃...
She just had panic attacks.
她有過驚恐發作
Pretending not to notice my dad beatin'
我爸爸常對我們施暴
the crap out of us was pretty stressful for her, I guess.
她裝作不知道,可能心理壓力很大
Well, uh...
好了
You... You should get back to Hoyt.
你該去找霍伊特了
Or work. Or whatever. I'm... I'm fine.
去上班,或者別的什么,我已經沒事了
You know, the night I was made, that...
要知道,我成為吸血鬼的那一夜
was like the scariest night of my life.
可以算我一生中最害怕的夜晚
Ain't no way I'm lettin' you go through that alone.
我決不會留你一個人去承受
Jason! Jason!
杰森,杰森
Please, just come home. We'll deal with this!
快回家吧,我們能解決你的問題
Jason?
杰森
Hey, Sookie.
蘇琪
Did I scare you?
我嚇著你了嗎
What are you doin' here, Debbie?
你來這兒干嘛,黛比
She's with me.
她跟我一起
We're on our way to meetin' with our new pack.
我們正要去跟新的組織會合
Alcide. Oh, we can trust her.
埃爾希德,我們可以相信她
You know, you really shouldn't be runnin' around like this.
你真不應該這樣到處亂跑
Full moon and all.
今天是滿月
You never know what could be out here tonight.
誰知道今晚有啥古靈精怪出來活動
No kiddin'.
說的對
You lose Eric again?
你又找不到埃里克了嗎
No. I mean...
不是的,我是說...
Yes. It's complicated.
是的,說來挺復雜
Werepanthers...
豹人
they're basically like werewolves, right, except cats?
是不是跟狼人差不多,除了外形是大貓
Please tell me she did not just compare us to cats.
沒聽錯吧,她拿貓跟我們相提并論
Sorry, it's hard keeping track of which of y'all hate each other.
不好意思,實在記不清楚你們到底誰恨誰
We tend to stick with our own species.
我們通常只和同類在一起
But most weres have got more
但大多數變種人之間
in common with each other than they like to admit.
有很多共同點,雖說他們不愿意承認
Why you askin'?
你為什么這么問
How does somebody become a were-whatever?
那人類怎樣才能變成什么什么人
They don't.
不能變
Unless one of their parents, or both of 'em, are full-blooded.
除非他父母當中至少一人有純正的血統
So if I got bit... Uh, not me, per se,
那么即使我被咬了,當然不是我
but if somebody I knew got bit...
如果我認識的某人被咬了...
There's no way to turn a human into a were,
人類不會成為變種人
if that's what you're asking.
這就是你要的答案吧
It's hereditary, not a virus.
這是遺傳決定的,不是病毒傳染
You sure about that?
你確定嗎
You wanna tell me what's goin' on?
能不能告訴我發生了什么事
You've already helped me more than you know.
有你這句話,就已經幫了我的大忙了
Go shift. Kill stuff.
去變身吧,去獵殺吧
Do whatever werewolves do. I got this.
盡情去做狼人的事吧,我有家伙
I think Sookie's saying she can take care of her own business.
蘇琪的意思是她可以處理好自己的事
Pack's waitin'. Come on, babe.
大伙等著呢,走吧,寶貝
That was
感覺真是
different
不一樣
than I expected.
跟我想象的不太一樣
What's that mean?
什么意思
Oh. Oh, no, not in a bad way.
不,不,不是說不好
No, it was like we just met.
感覺我們像是剛認識一樣
Like we were strangers.
像兩個陌生人
It's exciting.
很興奮
Must be the full moon.
一定是因為滿月
Yeah. Must be.
沒錯,肯定是
We need to get out there and shift.
我們該出去變形了
Crows. What do you think, huh?
變成烏鴉,你覺得怎么樣
Or eagles.
老鷹也行
We'll fly right up under that moon.
我們在月光下比翼高飛
I think it's
我覺得
time for you to go.
你該走了
Are you okay?
你沒事吧
Was it something I said?
我說錯了什么嗎
You got what you came for, right?
你已經達到目的了,不是嗎
So go.
那就快走
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底是怎么回事
What the hell's wrong with you?
你到底是怎么回事
I said to get out, so get the fuck out!
我叫你滾,你就趕快滾出去
Fuck you, Sam Merlotte.
操你媽,山姆·馬洛特
You crazy asshole.
不要臉的神經病
It ain't gonna happen.
什么都沒發生
What?
什么
I ain't turnin'.
我沒有變身
Those Hotshot fuckers are so dumb,
毒窩那些王八蛋笨到家了
they can't even make a werepanther right.
連個豹人也搞不出來
Uh, you actually sound disappointed.
聽起來你很失望啊
After all this, it kinda feels like a letdown.
折騰了這么久,還真有點兒失望
If...
如果
If you could go back
如果你能回到從前
to bein' the way you were before,
過從前那種生活
would you?
你愿意嗎
No.
不愿意
Don't get me wrong.
不要誤會我的意思
It ain't easy.
當吸血鬼并不輕松
I never see the sun, and
我見不到太陽
I'm always hungry.
總是饑渴難耐
I have all these feelings, and these urges, and I...
充滿了各種各樣的情緒和欲望
I don't even understand 'em half the time, but
很多時候我自己都搞不懂那是什么
it is exciting.
但讓我很興奮
I'm fast. And I am strong.
我速度快,力氣很大
And there ain't nobody can hurt me.
誰都不能傷害我
And I smell and I... I taste things
我能聞到過去聞不到的氣味
in a way that I never thought was possible.
嘗到過去不可能嘗到的味道
It's kinda hard to explain, but
真的很難跟你解釋
my old world was about that big.
我過去的世界好比就這么小
And now...
然而現在
Now it's endless.
它是無窮無盡的
You know, growing up with Sook,
我跟蘇克一起長大
I was sick of gettin' my ass beat
在學校里老是為了保護她
stickin' up for her at school, you know?
而挨揍,真是受夠了,你懂嗎
But a part of me always wondered:
有時候我會想
Why'd she get all the special?
為什么她就那么與眾不同
Why not me?
我就很普通呢
Jason,
杰森
you were, like, a football star, right?
你應該算是一個橄欖球明星吧
Yeah.
是啊
Hoyt told me you slept with every pretty girl
霍伊特告訴我,你睡過了方圓百里內
within a hundred miles.
所有的漂亮姑娘
Look at ya.
瞧瞧你自己
How can you not think you are special?
你怎么會認為自己很平常呢
Yeah, you're right.
好吧,你說的對
Sometimes words just come out of my face,
有時候我這人說話不過腦子
and I got no idea what they mean.
自己都不知道是什么意思
Jason, wait. I... Jess, thanks for
杰森,等等,杰西,多謝你
babysittin' me and all, but, uh,
照顧我,不過呢
I ain't turnin' into a werepanther.
我沒變成豹人
I'm just good old Jason Stackhouse.
我還是老好人杰森·斯塔克豪斯
Yes. Your boyfriend's best buddy.
沒錯,你男朋友最鐵的哥們兒
Yeah, well.
好了
Nice talkin' to ya.
很高興跟你聊天
You, too.
我也是
Hey, could we maybe
能不能
not tell Hoyt about this?
別告訴霍伊特今天的事兒
Yeah, I was just gonna say the same thing.
是啊,我也正想說這個
Good. Yeah, 'cause... We don't want him worryin'.
很好,對,我們都不想讓他擔心
I don't want him to freak out for no reason.
我不希望他無緣無故地發飆
There ain't nothin' to worry about.
沒什么可擔心的
Well...
'Night, Jess.
晚安,杰西
'Night, Jason.
晚安,杰森
Your Majesty.
陛下
You understand why you're here?
你知道帶你來這兒的原因嗎
I've been told I'm under the spell of a necromancer.
據說我被役亡師下了咒
And that I consorted with your human.
還有,我跟屬于您的人類來往
Sookie is not mine.
蘇琪并不屬于我
But you love her.
但是您愛她
Irrelevant.
這與此無關
You are here, Sheriff Northman,
你之所以在這里,諾思曼治安官
because I have been given orders
是因為我接到命令
to sentence you to the true death.
要對你執行死刑
You have anything to say?
你還有什么遺言嗎
According to my progeny, I was a...
我的后裔說,我曾經...
I am
我是
a barbarian thug who's never respected your authority.
我是野蠻的暴徒,從未尊重您的權威
I don't expect you to show me any mercy.
所以我不敢懇求您的憐憫
Surely, you don't wish to die.
當然了,你不想死
No. But I don't wish to live this way, either.
是的,但我也不想這樣活著
The vampire I used to be is a stranger to me.
我不知道過去的我是什么樣子
I have nothing to say in his defense.
我也不想拿他為自己辯護
I will accept my sentence.
我接受死刑
But I have a request.
但我有個請求
Naturally.
情理之中
Release Pam.
請放了帕姆
At the rate she's decomposing, she can't be much of a threat.
以她腐爛的速度,她不會造成什么威脅
At least not for long.
她活不長了
What else?
還有什么想說的
Sookie.
蘇琪
Tell her I was born the night she found me.
告訴她,她找到我那晚,就是我出生之日
And because of her,
因為她的緣故
I went to my true death knowing what it means to love.
在臨死前,我懂得了什么是愛
Tell her, "Thank you."
告訴她,我感謝她
She still cares for you.
她還是很在乎你
I saw it last night.
我昨晚都看到了
After I'm gone,
我死以后
I hope you'll find your way back to each other.
希望你們能重歸于好
Why would you hope for that?
你怎么有這種想法
'Cause she deserves happiness
因為她理應得到幸福
with whoever can give it to her.
我不在乎給她幸福的是誰
The Mayans worshipped the snake, you know.
瑪雅人崇拜蛇,你們知道吧
No, I didn't know that.
我還真不知道
It is a gateway to the spirit realm.
蛇能連通靈界
This. This is the same magic she's using,
而這,這跟她所用的魔法是一樣的
your witch.
你們那個女巫
What? Bloodletting?
什么,血祭嗎
No. I've never seen Marnie do that.
不,我沒見瑪妮這么干過
She's a medium.
她是靈媒
She wants possession.
她想要被附身
And she'll get it. Maybe already has.
她會成功,也許已經成功了
They're always looking for a way in. They?
他們巴不得過來,他們是誰
He's talkin' about spirits.
他說的是靈魂
And it's not Marnie or spirits we need protection from.
我們要對付的不是瑪妮或者什么靈魂
It's vampires.
而是吸血鬼
You don't even know what you need.
你們根本不知道真正需要什么
Fucking idiots.
兩個蠢貨
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
你到底在說什么
Answer me! What's that supposed to mean?
回答我,你這是什么意思
What the fuck?
搞什么啊
Why did you do that?
你這是干嘛
To protect him.
保護他
How?
這算什么保護
You sick fuck. How?
你個變態,這算什么保護
Protect him.
保護他
Maria, Maria. Call a doctor. Call a doctor, Maria. Please! Maria!
瑪麗亞,快叫醫生,瑪麗亞,求你了
I'm gonna die! Maria!
我要死了,瑪麗亞
Tell me what to do, Jesus. Tell me what to do.
告訴我該怎么做,天哪,快告訴我
Tell me what the fuck to do! I don't know what to do!
告訴我該怎么做啊,我沒主意了
What the fuck?
又他媽搞什么
Tio Luca?
盧卡叔叔
Who the fuck is Tio Luca?
盧卡叔叔又是什么鬼東西
Hey, Tommy.
喂,托米
I'm back.
我回來了
You ready to run?
出去跑吧
Tommy!
托米
Tommy?
托米
Hey, Tommy? Oh, shit.
托米,該死
Hey, Tommy. Hey, wake up.
托米,快醒醒
Hey, Tommy, wake up!
托米,快醒醒
Shit.
該死
Tommy? Wake up!
托米,醒醒
Before you start lecturin',
先別教訓我
smoking was more of a Toni thing.
抽煙更像托妮的風格
This'll be my last one.
這是我最后一根
Kinda like saying goodbye to her.
算是一種告別吧
I think I might like Tara better.
我覺得我可能更喜歡泰拉
Why is that?
為什么呢
Well, we just met,
這個嘛,我們剛認識
but it seems like she's been through a hell of a lot,
可她好像已經飽經滄桑
and she's doin' the best she can.
而且盡全力與命運抗爭
She's also really beautiful.
另外,她還很漂亮
And smart.
也很聰明
And good in bed.
床上功夫一流
Oh, yeah?
是嗎
I'm looking forward to getting to know her better.
我期待能更深入地了解她
You are coming home, right?
你會回家的吧
I mean, back to New Orleans?
我是說,回新奧爾良
I want to.
我很想走
But? You hate this place.
但不能走嗎,你討厭這里
You said there was nothing left for you here.
你說過這里沒什么值得留戀的了
Now, that's a rotten thing to say.
現在該來談談一件爛事
Rotten.
很爛
Get it?
像這樣
I had no idea what Marnie was doin'.
瑪妮當時做了什么我真不知道
Spare me the dyke-in-the-woods routine, Tara.
少跟我扯借口了,泰拉
Get out now. But...
你快走,可是...
Get in the car. Drive as fast as you can.
上車,能開多快就開多快
This isn't your fight. It isn't yours either.
這不該你出手,也不該你
Girls, no need to squabble.
美女們,別吵嘛
There's plenty of me to go around.
我保證陪你們玩到爽
Go! Now!
快走
Father Luis.
路易斯神父
What a surprise.
真想不到啊
Coincidence, you think?
你覺得這是巧合呢
Or fate?
還是命運呢
Antonia.
安東尼婭
I know I look different.
我知道我樣貌變了
But you made such a mess of my last body,
可你把我上個身體折騰成那樣
this one will have to do.
我只好用這個了
You mad whore.
你這個瘋婆子
You burnt my maker.
你燒死了我的創造者
This time, you will scream.
這次非讓你尖叫不可
Be my slave.
臣服于我
Yield to me.
聽命于我
Ya little fuck.
你個小雜種
Jason? Come on!
杰森,別鬧了
I love you, but my feet hurt,
我愛你,可我的腳疼死了
mosquitoes are eatin' me alive,
蚊子快把我咬死了
and you ain't even gonna turn into a werepanther.
你根本不會變成豹人
Can you hear me?
聽到我說話了嗎
You ain't gonna be a werepanther!
你不會變成豹人
How?
怎么會
The king set me free.
國王放了我

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
considerable [kən'sidərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 相當大的,可觀的,重要的

聯想記憶
concentrate ['kɔnsntreit]

想一想再看

v. 集中,專心,濃縮
n. 濃縮物

聯想記憶
authority [ə'θɔ:riti]

想一想再看

n. 權力,權威,職權,官方,當局

 
chew [tʃu:]

想一想再看

vt. 咀嚼,嚼碎,損壞
vi. 咀嚼

 
fang [fæŋ]

想一想再看

n. 尖牙

聯想記憶
brand [brænd]

想一想再看

n. 商標,牌子,烙印,標記
vt. 打烙印,

聯想記憶
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聰明的,時髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,輕快的,整潔的

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,聽說,獲悉,將 ... 理解為,認為<

 
impose [im'pəuz]

想一想再看

v. 加上,課征,強迫,征收(稅款)

聯想記憶
reconsider [.ri:kən'sidə]

想一想再看

v. 重新考慮,再斟酌

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 我的幸福婚约| 女王耳光| 《潜艇行动》免费观看| 红灯区免费在线观看| 卢昱晓电视剧| remember11| cad| 青娱乐视视频| 职业兽医医生资格证报名官网| 徐一航的电视剧叫什么| 妈妈的朋字韩剧| 电影青春期| 丛林之王| 亚洲第一区se| 恶魔女狱长| 狗年电影| 情侣不雅视频| 搜狐视频官网| 凯特摩丝| 飞鸟里伊奈| 标准《弟子规》全文| 吉川爱美番号| 初中生物会考真题试卷| 女明星曝光| 砌生猪肉| 视频污污| sexxx| 尘封十三载全集免费观看| 回响电影| 飞天猪| 江苏体育频道直播| 风间由美的作品| 伴生活| 孤战迷城 电视剧| 非法制裁| 赵立军| 金燕子| 张国立电影作品大全| 花月佳期 电影| 斋天仪规全文| 早晚体重一样说明瘦了|