Relay this message to your king.
給你的國王傳個口信
It is Antonia Gavilan de Logrono.
我是洛格羅尼奧的安東尼婭·加維蘭
And I am returned.
我又回來了
What is your business with Antonia?
你跟安東尼婭有什么關系
He's a medium!
他是靈媒
What the fu...
搞什么
Do you remember the last 24 hours at all?
昨天的事情你還記得嗎
Got what you came for, right? So, go...
你已經達到目的了,那就快走
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't forget that.
如果真有那事,我怎么可能忘
Oh, fucking hell.
見他娘的鬼
I don't care how it happened!
我沒興趣知道怎么回事
It fucking happened!
事情都他媽的發生了
I want you gone forever.
我要你永遠不再出現
We welcome you unto our land.
歡迎你們來到我們的土地
She's slipping away from me.
她一直躲著我
Jason. Is this a dream?
杰森,這是做夢嗎
It'll kill me, if I lose her.
失去她我會死的
I'm barely hangin' on to my own life.
我要照顧這條賤命已經夠嗆了
I do not want to be responsible for yours, too.
我可不希望還要為你的性命負責
I can avenge our torment.
我能為我們的苦難復仇
But I cannot do it alone.
但我一個人辦不到
What do I have to do?
你要我做什么
Alert every vampire in your area.
通知你們管轄區內的每一個吸血鬼
They will do as we do...
照著我們的辦法做
Bind ourselves with silver to keep us in our coffins.
用銀器捆住自己,關在棺材里
There's a witch spell comin'...
有個女巫要施法
It's supposed to make all the vampires walk out into the sun.
逼迫所有的吸血鬼都出去見太陽
Oh, Jesus.
壞了
The sun!
太陽
Jessica!
杰西卡
Jessica!
杰西卡
Ahhh! The sun!
太陽
Jessica!
杰西卡
No! No!
不,不
Jessica.
杰西卡
Oh my God.
我的天哪
You just saved my life.
你剛剛救了我
I'm sorry.
對不起
Jessica!
杰西卡
Jessica!
杰西卡
Jessica!
杰西卡
Jessica.
杰西卡
Oh, no. Bucky.
不,巴基
I got her.
她沒事
Thank you.
謝謝你
Did I do that?
是我干的嗎
You were not yourself.
你當時失控了
His family?
他家里人怎么辦
They will be well compensated.
他們會得到很好的賠償
All the guards know the dangers inherent in their job.
這里的守衛都知道工作的危險性
But I knew his little girl.
可是我認得他女兒
Jessica, you were spellbound.
杰西卡,你被咒語控制了
You did not kill Bucky.
不是你殺了巴基
The witch Antonia did.
是那個女巫安東尼婭干的
We need to get her back in the cell.
得把她送回牢房里來
They may have only temporarily
他們可能只是暫時停止施法
broken the spell in the hope that we drop our guard.
好讓我們放松戒備
We will not be safe until nightfall.
夜幕降臨前我們都不安全
He's right.
他說的對
I don't want to die.
我不想死
I don't want you to die, either.
我也不想你死
I gotcha.
小心
I'm so sorry, Jess.
對不起,杰西
I know it hurts.
我知道這很疼
Please make sure it is secure.
要確保萬無一失
I clearly underestimated her strength earlier.
我之前顯然低估了她的力量
Better for a little pain now, than to be able to escape again
現在疼一下,總比待會兒役亡師再施法時
if the necromancer resumes her sorcery.
掙脫鎖鏈強百倍
Think good things.
想想開心的事
Hot summer days,
炎熱的夏日
barbecuin'...
野外燒烤
Uh, no. Um...
不不
Good things a vampire would think of.
想想能讓吸血鬼開心的事
The moon.
月亮
Never gettin' cold. Tru-Blood.
永遠不受涼,真血
Jason.
杰森
Yup?
嗯
We will be indebted to you forever,
我們欠你很大一份人情
but right now Jessica and I need to get some rest,
但是我和杰西卡現在需要休息
if only for a few minutes.
哪怕只是幾分鐘
We need to regain our strength.
我們需要恢復力氣
All right.
好的
I realize, as a law enforcement officer,
我明白,作為一名執法者
that you might feel the need to report this,
你或許認為有必要將此事上報
but vampires killing humans is
可我現在實在是不能
not something that I can afford to have documented.
讓吸血鬼殺死人類的事件留下案底
Not to mention...
更不要說...
Yeah.
好
It's probably for the best,
為了我們大家好
that I don't report that.
我還是不要上報
It's also probably for the best
同樣為了我們大家好
that nobody has to know
沒必要讓人知道
anything about your boy that I shot outside.
我開槍打了你外面的人
In the shoulder.
打在肩上
Unquestionably.
自當如此
You won't want to make any sudden movements when they enter.
他們進來的時候你不要亂動
Freeze! Man down.
不許動,有人負傷
Put your hands up where we can seeem! Got a man down.
把手舉到我能看見的地方,有一人負傷
Now!
快點
Now, my source didn't know
我的消息來源不知道
why the vampires and witches would want a war,
吸血鬼和女巫為何要打起來
or who started it.
也不知誰先挑事
And personally, I don't fuckin' care.
就我個人而言,關老子屁事
But here's what I think.
但我是這樣想的
Those witches are fuckin'
跟吸血鬼鬧事
idiots for gettin' mixed up in vampire shit.
那群女巫就是他媽的白癡
Did you tell him?
你告訴他了嗎
Of course not.
當然沒有
Because those dead fuckers are hardcore.
因為那些死家伙可是心狠手辣
They will kill you and not blink an eye.
殺起人來眼睛都不眨
Even we're no match for 'em.
連我們都不是他們的對手
Yo, speak for yourself.
說的是你自己吧
Yo, don't be a fuckin' moron!
別他媽的犯傻了
Dumb ass.
豬頭
You don't think a vampire
不等你反應過來
wouldn't rip you to pieces in a heartbeat?
吸血鬼就能把你撕個粉碎,不服嗎
I'd fuckin' put up a fight at least.
我他媽的至少不會坐以待斃
No, you wouldn't. You would be dead.
不,你沒機會,因為你早就死了
Wouldn't fight nothin'.
連出手的機會都沒有
It might hurt our pride to admit that,
承認這一點也許傷了大伙的自尊心
but it'll save our lives and the lives of this pack,
但能夠救我們的命,挽救整個狼群
which is why this pack will stay the fuck out of it.
所以我們的組織絕不摻和那攤子破事
Unless you want to go it on your own, hot dog.
要去你自己去,熱狗
I'd like to see that.
我倒是想看呢
Luna, it's me.
盧娜,是我
Which one of you?
哪一個你
The one who just kicked my little brother out of my life for good.
剛趕走了弟弟的我,我叫他永遠別來找我了
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
你覺得這能讓我好受些嗎
It's not supposed to make you feel anything.
沒想讓你覺得怎樣
I just wanted to let you know.
只是告訴你一聲
I wish you would have told me your brother was a skinwalker.
你怎么不早告訴我,你弟弟是剝皮行者
I wish I would have known.
我要早知道就好了
Who did, who did he...
他到底殺了...
Our mother and father.
我們的爸媽
I'm not gonna lie to you, they deserved it.
我不騙你,他們那是咎由自取
They abused him his whole life.
他從小受他們虐待
They fought him in dog fights.
逼他去斗狗
Oh my God.
天哪
Yeah. And you want to know something else?
還有一件事希望你知道
I could forgive him for killing our folks,
我可以原諒他殺了我們的親人
but I can't forgive him for what he did to you. I can't.
但不能原諒他那樣對你,不能原諒
Sam!
山姆
Hey, Emma.
艾瑪
My Barbie who's a pony likes you,
我的馬兒芭比喜歡你
but my Barbie who's a cat doesn't like you.
可是貓咪芭比討厭你
She doesn't like anybody.
她誰都不喜歡
Oh.
這樣啊
You should hear how Cat Barbie feels about yours truly.
你應該聽聽貓咪芭比怎么評價你
I could use some help makin' dinner.
我要做晚餐了,你正好可以幫忙
No. Sam's playing with me.
不行,山姆要陪我玩
And by help, I mean playing with Emma.
我說的幫忙,就是陪艾瑪玩
Nothin' would make me happier.
樂意之至
Hey, Emma.
艾瑪
Let's see if we can get Cat Barbie to like me.
看看能不能讓貓咪芭比喜歡我
You can try, but she won't.
你可以試試,但她不會喜歡你
Yank it off, it's better.
直接扯掉就可以
Oh. Well, won't it pull some of you off with it?
可是會不會連你的皮肉扯下來
Yeah, but that's okay.
會,但沒關系
It doesn't hurt as much as the silver,
沒有銀鏈放在身上那么疼
and it heals faster.
而且很快會痊愈
Thank, thank you.
謝謝,謝謝你
But, you said it would heal faster.
你說過很快就會痊愈
Yeah.
是
I'm just realizing I haven't fed since...
我忽然想起來,很久沒有喝血了
Since my Faerie Godmother?
自從吃了我的精靈教母后
Right.
對
You want a Tru-Blood?
要來一瓶真血嗎
Oh, no. Tru-Blood isn't gonna help with this.
不,真血沒用
Uh, I just need a rest.
我休息一會兒就好
You need to feed.
你需要喝血
There is no one.
沒血可喝
There's me.
有我呢
Please don't say this if you don't mean it.
如果你是隨口一說,就不要講出來
I do mean it.
我是說真的
Now, you know my blood's special, like...
你知道我的血很特別,就像...
Like the Faerie Goddess.
就像那位精靈教母
Just a fraction of that,
只是一部分
and I'm trusting you not to lose control.
我相信你不會失控
Take something silver, hold it in your hand,
拿起銀鏈子,拿好了
and silver me should I do anything unwanted.
如果我的行為出格了,就用銀鏈子推開我
I'm trusting you, Eric.
我相信你,埃里克
I won't betray you.
我不會背叛你
Ever.
永遠
I may remind you of that someday.
總有一天我會提醒你的
But I'm, I'm not injured.
可我,我沒有受傷
We will be one.
我們要合為一體
Oh my God.
天啊
Where you been? I've been worried sick.
你去哪兒了,我擔心死了
No, I know. I just had to, uh...
我知道,只是...
I had this uh, strange feelin', like I thought I lost you.
我有種強烈的預感,你要離開我
Forever.
永遠離開我
Hey, when was the last time you took a bath, huh?
你多久沒洗澡了
Hey, hey.
喂喂
I can't live without you.
我不能沒有你
Now, I know we've been havin' problems,
我知道我們之間出了點問題
but I think I got that figured out, too.
但我已經想明白了
Hoyt, I, uh...
霍伊特
I, I want to move out.
我,我想搬出去
You want us to get a new place?
你想換個地方
I think that's a great idea, 'cause we'd start over.
好主意,剛好我們可以重新開始
No. Uh...
不是
I don't want to live together anymore.
我不想跟你一起住了
Sorry, I, I'm not, I'm not made for this. I have a...
抱歉,我天生不是這種人,我...
Fuck.
靠
A hunger in the very center of me,
我內心有一種渴望
and this, you, you and me, I can't...
而你,我跟你,我不能...
It's not enough.
這樣不夠
I wish it was,
我原以為可以
because I love you and I don't,
因為我愛你,我不想
I don't want to hurt you, but it's not enough.
不想傷害你,但這樣不夠
It just isn't.
這樣不行
I'm sorry.
對不起
You don't mean that.
這不是真話
Hoyt, I do.
霍伊特,是的
I really do. It's over.
我真的這樣想,我們結束了
It's...
這...
You're too good for me.
你是這么好的姑娘
I was too happy.
我那時幸福死了
I should have known I could never be this happy.
我就知道我不配得到這樣的幸福
Of course you can be happy. You just...
你當然能夠幸福,只是...
You aren't gettin' all of me, because of what I am, and you...
我不能全身心都屬于你,因為我是吸血鬼
You deserve someone better than me.
而你,應該找個比我更好的人
I don't want someone better than you. I want you!
我不要比你好的人,我只想要你
If I can't have you, I don't want to be alive.
如果不能擁有你,我也不想活了
I need to go.
我得走了
Get out of my way.
讓開
I will die without you, I will.
沒有你我會死,真的
My God, just listen to yourself!
天啊,聽聽你說的什么話
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
對不起,對不起,對不起
And I'm sorry that I said that your blood is shit. It's not!
我很抱歉之前說你的血是鬼東西,說錯了
It's not, and I, I will drink it every day if you want.
不是的,如果你要我喝,我可以每天都喝
But love me.
只要你愛我
Please, please, please love me.
求你了,求你愛我
If you don't love me, I will die.
如果你不愛我,我就會死
Then die!
那就死吧
God,
天啊
you are so fuckin' hot when you got blood all over you.
你渾身是血的樣子太美了
Stop it.
別說了
I want you to bite me and fuck me at the same time.
我想讓你一邊咬我,一邊跟我做愛
Right here.
就這兒
Okay.
沒問題
Yeah.
來吧
Come to daddy.
到爸爸這兒來
Jessica?
杰西卡
Jessica.
杰西卡
Yeah?
怎么了
I'm Rita. I'm a donor. The King sent me down for you.
我是志愿者麗塔,國王派我來為你服務
Yeah, sure.
好的
Thank you.
謝謝
Dead vampire.
死了的吸血鬼
Should I call the coroner or sanitation?
我該叫法醫還是清潔工來
Bet you it's gonna rain tonight.
今晚肯定會下雨
I can always feel it where that panther tore my throat open.
我的喉嚨有豹子撕裂的舊傷,預報可準了
What up, Andy?
怎么了,安迪
So you're back on the force now?
你總算歸隊了
Got here as fast as I could.
我盡快趕了過來
Rosie said there was a vampire suicide?
羅西報告說這里有吸血鬼自殺了
Wasn't a suicide.
不是自殺
Yeah, I know that.
我知道
No evidence. Searched her house, no note.
沒證據,搜過她家了,沒有遺言
Yeah, can you believe it? Beulah Carter was a goddamn vampire.
你說誰能信,比尤萊·卡特居然是吸血鬼
Oh, no.
不是吧
Andy.
安迪
Andy!
安迪
Whoa.
喂
You serious? You would eat a pile of dead vampire Beulah Carter?
你瘋了,吸血鬼比尤萊·卡特的腐尸你也吃
Off the ground?
趴地上舔
You are one sad, sorry freak, bubba. Get a fucking grip!
你這可悲可憐的變態,哥們,有點自制力
Jesus, tits, and God America, Jason.
天啊地啊我的娘親啊,杰森
What the fuck is happenin' to me?
我他媽的是怎么了
I'm only good on the V, dude.
不嗑血就不行了,哥們
It's the only time I ever feel like I'm not watchin' myself
只有嗑了血才覺得擺脫了束縛
not livin' up to people's expectations,
不用背負別人的期望
and hatin' those people for havin' expectations,
才能痛快地恨那些對我有期望的人
and thinkin' about hittin' 'em in the head with a bat.
盡情地想象拿棍子掄他們腦袋的快感
Uh, sorry, man. I stopped listenin' about halfway through.
抱歉,哥們,我沒聽見你后面說什么
So, no one in the neighborhood knew she was a vampire.
這么說,所有的街坊都不知道她是吸血鬼
I must say I did wonder about her.
不得不說,我懷疑過她
She kept to herself, like a vampire would.
她不跟人來往,跟吸血鬼沒兩樣
Or a serial killer. Ooh.
殺人魔王也是這樣
That's the most famous vampire in town right there.
那個就是這鎮上最有名的吸血鬼
Wonder if he knew she was one of his own.
真好奇他知不知道她的身份
Mrs. Fortenberry.
福坦巴里夫人
Vampire Bill.
吸血鬼比爾
Did you know Beulah Carter was a vampire?
你知道比尤萊·卡特是吸血鬼嗎
Because all of us vampires know each other?
因為您覺得所有的吸血鬼互相都認識嗎
Uh, are, are vampire suicides common?
吸血鬼自殺是否常見
Sadly, yes.
很遺憾,確實常見
Many vampires feel alone and confused,
很多吸血鬼感到孤獨和困惑
programmed to despise themselves
又受到媒體上那些滿含仇恨
by all the hateful and
和煽動性質的
incendiary anti-vampire rhetoric in the media.
反吸血鬼言論影響,他們逐漸自我厭棄
Ooh, that's good. Can I get you to say that again?
說的真好,能再重復一遍嗎
Of course. I actually have a statement prepared.
沒問題,其實我準備了一篇發言稿
Oh, I don't know if I can take a statement.
我想應該不需要那么長的發言
I am very telegenic.
我很上鏡的
This will get a lot of play.
這會讓你們的收視率猛增
It's an excellent opportunity for you to impress your producers
這是絕佳的機會,讓制作人對你刮目相看
with your eye for great TV.
知道你有挖猛料的本事
Lenny, can we get a really good tight shot of him,
蘭尼,鏡頭一定要跟緊他
and make sure you really play up the eyes.
務必聚焦在他的眼睛上
It's a miracle.
真是奇跡
What is?
什么是奇跡
You.
你
Your blood.
你的血
It's amazing.
太令人著迷了
So is yours.
你的也是
It's snowing.
下雪了
Why is there a bed?
那里怎么會有床
Can we make love in it?
我們可以上去做愛嗎
Like maybe never stop.
感覺可以永遠不停
Why would we ever want to?
怎么可能想停下呢
Bill, why would a vampire commit suicide?
比爾,吸血鬼為什么會自殺
Well, see uh, I can only guess
這個,是這樣,我只能猜想
that the pervasive anti-vampire hatred that has persisted
自羅素·愛丁頓犯下那樁可怕的罪行后
since the heinous crime perpetrated by Russell Edgington
反吸血鬼的仇恨情緒愈演愈烈
had something to do with it. Mmm.
與此多少有些關系
And that hate is a powerful force,
那種仇恨是一股強大的力量
but hate never wins out.
但最終獲勝的不是仇恨
Not in the long run.
從長遠來看的話
And we will never succumb to it.
而我們也永遠不會屈服于仇恨
As Christ himself said,
正如基督所言
Here, here. Let me, let me show you.
給我,我來,我給你弄
So that is it?
就這種結果
A single vampire dies! Four centuries ago,
死了一只吸血鬼,四百年前
all vampires within twenty miles burned!
方圓二十英里內所有的吸血鬼都燒死了
Wait a minute.
等一下
You made that vampire go out into the daylight.
是你讓那個吸血鬼走到陽光下燒死的
We did, Tara. We did.
我們,泰拉,是我們
So we're not just protecting ourselves,
就是說,我們不僅僅是保護自己
we're actually killing vampires.
而是在殺死吸血鬼
Killing them is the only way to protect ourselves.
我們保護自己的唯一方法,就是殺死他們
At least in my time, they remained hidden.
在我生活的時代,至少他們還不敢露面
Now they walk among us,
如今他們公然現身
shameless in their lust, their hunger.
無恥地展示他們的貪欲
They laugh at the miracle of life.
他們這是在恥笑生命的奇跡
We must restore the sacred
要拯救這傷痕累累的世界
power of creation to this wounded earth.
我們就必須恢復造物主的神圣力量
That is our only hope.
這是我們唯一的希望
Snuff them out!
除掉他們
Once and for all!
斬草除根,一勞永逸
Nothin' would make me happier
看到那些死鬼永遠消失
than to see those dead fucks gone for good.
是我這輩子最高興的事了
I can empower you. I can teach you.
我能賦予你力量,我可以教你
MoonGoddess Emporium.
你好,月神商場
Tara?
泰拉嗎
Uh-huh.
是
What are you doing there?
你在那兒干嘛
What do you want, Bill?
你要干嘛,比爾
To speak to Antonia Gavilan de Logrono.
跟洛格羅尼奧的安東尼婭·加維蘭說話
She's on.
她聽著呢
Lady Antonia.
安東尼婭女士
Vampire.
吸血鬼
On behalf of all vampires in Louisiana and throughout the world,
我謹代表路易斯安那州乃至全世界的吸血鬼
I apologize for what was done to you.
為你曾經的遭遇,向你道歉
It was a crime of unspeakable magnitude,
那是任何言語都難以描述的行徑
for which there can be no forgiveness.
罪孽深重,無可饒恕
But there can, I believe, be peace between us.
但我相信,我們雙方有尋求和平的可能
Peace?
和平
What peace? One of you came here
什么和平,你們當中的一員
to Marnie's place of worship. You molested her.
闖進瑪妮做法事的地方,騷擾她
You bit her like an animal.
當動物一樣咬
I know.
我知道
I sent him,
他是我派去的
and it was a tragic mistake.
造成了非常遺憾的誤會
One I deeply regret.
我對此深為悔恨
It was a mistake borne out of arrogance,
由于我們的傲慢以及對您的無知
and ignorance of who you were.
才鑄下如此大錯
It does not matter who I am.
知不知道我是誰并不重要
Every soul is entitled to live freely.
每一個靈魂都有自由生活的權力
You are an affront to God when you deny that.
否認這一點,就是對上帝的侮辱
I can only tell you that
我只能說
there are many of us who believe as you do.
我們很多吸血鬼與你有同樣的想法
And we wield considerable power among our kind.
而且位高權重
Oh, the rulers of vampires, they are my allies?
吸血鬼的統治者,居然是我的盟友
I understand your doubt.
我理解您的疑惑
Let us meet. Just the two of us.
見面談談吧,就咱們兩個
In peace.
和和氣氣
Unarmed.
不帶武器
And let you bewitch me like you did Marnie?
讓你像魅惑瑪妮一樣魅惑我嗎
I can only glamour humans.
我只能魅惑人類
You are far beyond that.
你可不算普通人
I know what I am asking,
我知道這有點難
for you to trust in the possibility of peace.
讓你相信尋求和平的可能
I realize how difficult
我也很明白
that is after all that you have experienced,
你經歷過那么多苦難,一時很難接受
but it's the only way for us to
但這是我們雙方
avoid so much useless death, for both our kinds.
避免不必要傷亡的唯一方法
Where?
地點
The cemetery in Bon Temps.
良辰鎮的墓地
Midnight.
午夜
I am in your debt.
感激不盡
We can go.
可以走了
Oh, hey there, Miss Fortenberry.
你好啊,福坦巴里女士
Ma'am, this an official crime scene.
夫人,這是警方控制的犯罪現場
I can't let...
我不能...
Don't you ma'am me, Andy Bellefleur.
別喊我夫人,安迪·貝弗勒
I taught you in vacation Bible school.
我在假期圣經學校教過你
Actin' like you don't even know who I am.
裝得好像你不認識我似的
Ready to go?
能走了嗎
Not yet.
再等一會兒
I like being here.
我喜歡這兒
I think I made some friends tonight.
今晚交到了不少朋友
Couple of really nice bitches.
幾頭很不錯的母狼
Feels like I belong.
感覺找到了歸宿
Well, if you belong, so do I.
你的歸宿,也就是我的歸宿
Alcide.
埃爾希德
Marcus.
馬庫斯
I'm glad to see you here.
很高興你能來這里
Glad to be here.
我也很高興
Debbie.
黛比
Hey.
你好
Yeah, I liked what you said tonight,
我很贊成你今晚說的
about stayin' out of anything involving vamps.
那些別招惹吸血鬼的話
Right. It's a no-brainer.
沒錯,這是常識
You'd think.
是嗎
Yeah, I was a little hard on Chuck,
我對恰克有點嚴厲了
but what good does it do to
但要那小子自以為
let him think he can go up against a fanger?
能跟尖牙鬼對著干,又有什么好處呢
That dumb kid's gonna get his ass kicked enough as it is.
那笨小子自然要被痛扁一頓
It's a real nice place you got here, Marcus.
你這地方可真不錯,馬庫斯
Thanks.
謝謝
Yeah, the backyard's gone to seed since the ex-wife moved out.
自從我前妻搬走,后院就荒了
Oh, here we go! Boy's got him now.
加油,狠狠地揍他
Oh, fuck!
混蛋
No!
住手
Hey! Hey! Hey!
嘿,嘿,嘿
Who the fuck do you think you are?
你以為你是哪根蔥啊
He's a fuckin' member of this pack, you asshole,
他是咱們狼群中的一員,混蛋
who puts the needs of his pack
他把狼群的利益
above the needs of his own selfish fuckin' ego!
放在個人榮辱的前面
You ain't goin' nowhere, buddy,
不要亂來,伙計
not till you let go of that anger.
先消消氣再說
It's still snowing.
還在下雪啊
Feels good, doesn't it,
雪花在皮膚上融化時
when it melts on your skin.
那感覺多好,對嗎
But there aren't any clouds,
但是沒有云啊
and I can feel the sun on my face.
而且能感覺到陽光照在我臉上
How could that be possible?
這怎么可能
All is possible.
一切皆有可能
You and me,
你和我
possible.
是可能
Loving you,
愛你
possible.
也是可能
Loving you,
愛你
loving at all, actually.
愛本身就很神奇了
I never thought I could after...
我以為我不會再愛,自從...
But here I am.
但我現在愛著你
All is possible.
一切皆有可能
Terry?
特里
What?
什么事
You can't just leave him alone like that!
你不能把他扔在這兒不管啊
What the hell am I supposed to do, darlin'?
親愛的,你到底要我怎么辦
Half the Baptist church choir just came in.
半個浸信會唱詩班剛進來了
You know how much food those people put away!
你知道這些人的胃口有多大
Well, Rene's ghost could be anywhere in here.
雷內的鬼魂隨時可能出現在這里
Do you see this mirror I put up here over the stove,
沒看見我在爐子上放了面鏡子嗎
so I can see him in it?
這樣我隨時能看見他
I ain't a complete stranger
我是明白人
to keepin' my eye out for trouble, okay?
絕對會保持警惕的,放心了嗎
Okay. You don't have to yell at me.
放心了,可你不用朝我嚷嚷啊
I'm not yelling. I am stressed out.
我沒嚷嚷,我只是壓力太大了
Aw, hell.
見鬼
Fuck this shit.
瞎了狗眼
Paul McClatchy.
保羅·麥克拉齊
You must be Mrs...
您一定是...
Maxine Fortenberry. Thank you for meetin' me here.
瑪克辛·福坦巴里,謝謝你約我過來
You buyin'?
你請客嗎
Uh, I can.
沒問題
'Cause I am starvin'.
我餓壞了
Ain't nobody workin' here?
這兒沒人管嗎
Hey!
嘿
I'll be right with you, Miss Fortenberry!
我馬上過來,福坦巴里女士
Service in this place fuckin' sucks, and you know why?
這兒的服務差勁死了,你知道原因嗎
'Cause Sam Merlotte's a fuckin' asshole.
因為山姆·馬洛特是個大混蛋
Okay.
好吧
So, remind me what we agreed on.
好了,再說一遍我們的協議
Well...
好吧
Twenty per acre for ten years, is that up front?
每英畝兩萬,簽十年,這是預付的吧
Twenty? Well, I, I don't remember discussing anything about...
兩萬,我可不記得有談過...
Okay, what can I get y'all tonight?
好了,今晚你們吃點什么
I'll have two Miller tall boys,
我要兩聽米勒啤酒
with two shots of tequila and some hot sauce.
兩杯龍舌蘭和一些辣椒醬
Really?
真的嗎
And some crawfish fritters with ranch dressin'.
一些小龍蝦沙拉
And also, some of that private
還有,把山姆私藏的
stash of succotash that Sam keeps hidden for hisself,
豆煮玉米給我來一點兒
'cause he's selfish.
因為他實在太自私了
Um...
呃
What you want, Paul?
你來點什么,保羅
Oh, I'm fine with my iced tea.
我來杯冰茶就好
And don't go out back to smoke and
還有,不要跑出去抽煙
leave my food to dry out under the heat lamps, neither.
把我的食物撂下不管,烤干了也不拿來
Yes, ma'am.
是,夫人
So, twenty a year, huh, for ten years?
那么,每年兩萬,十年對吧
That's two hundred grand.
總共是二十萬
All up front, right?
提前預付,對吧
Mrs. Fortenberry, I don't know
福坦巴里夫人,我不知道
what your son told you,
您的兒子是怎么跟您說的
but my initial offer was up to $10,000 an acre.
我最初出價是每英畝最多一萬
No way. You agreed to twelve.
沒門,你答應的是一萬二
First of all, according to
首先,從雷納德教區
the Reynard Parish Tax Assessor's Office,
估稅員辦公室的統計來看
your property is only .57 acres,
您擁有的土地僅為半英畝多
which means $5,700.
也就是五千七百元
Second, it's on a year-to-year basis, our option to renew.
第二,此條約一年一簽,我們有續約權
Third, a neighbor of yours, a Miss
第三,您的鄰居
Beulah Carter just died, leaving an unpaid mortgage.
比尤萊·卡特夫人剛去世,抵押貸款未付清
We could pick up her house
我們以低于
for not much more than I'm offering you.
支付給您的價格,就能拿到她的房子
Fifty-seven hundred.
才五千七啊
Well, ain't there anything
那么,就沒什么法子
I can do to get you to sweeten the deal?
能讓你多加點錢了
No.
沒有
Fuck.
操
Well,
好吧
can I get a check tonight?
我今晚能拿到支票嗎
Yes, ma'am.
當然,夫人
What's wrong?
怎么了
Hoyt, I,
霍伊特,我
I really love you.
我真的很愛你
But?
可是呢
I think we made a mistake moving in together.
我覺得我們當初就不該同居
I mean,
我是說
we were each other's first real relationship,
我們當時都沒有戀愛的經驗
and I just think we moved too fast,
我只是覺得我們進展太快了
and maybe we should spend some time apart.
也許應該先分開一段時間
Why don't you just tell me
你為什么不直接說出來
the thing goin' on inside you you don't want me to know?
你心里面有事不想讓我知道
There's nothin'.
沒有
Bullshit.
放屁
Why don't you tell me the fuckin' truth?
你他媽的為什么不說真話
Okay.
好吧
I am a vampire,
我是吸血鬼
and I'm only just now realizing that
我到現在才發現
maybe I'm not supposed to be
可能我壓根就不適合
in a monogamous relationship.
這種兩廂廝守的生活
After a year of you lettin' me think that we were happy?
都一年了才說,我一直以為我們很快樂
We were happy.
我們是很快樂
I know there's someone else.
我知道你有別人了
Aw, man. You fucked someone else?
靠,你跟別人上床了吧
No.
沒有
You bitch! Goddamn it, you broke my fuckin' heart!
你個賤貨,他媽的,你傷了我的心
I never meant to hurt you!
我從來沒想要傷害你
This whole time I've been stickin' up for you!
這段時間我一直在維護你
I've been gettin' beat up for you!
甚至為你挨揍
And you know what?
但你知道嗎
You don't deserve me.
你不配
And I sure as hell don't deserve you. Hoyt, I...
我也肯定配不上你,霍伊特,我
I deserve someone who's not gonna be a fuckin' virgin for all of eternity!
一個永遠不能破處的女人跟我就是不配
Yeah.
沒錯
I deserve someone I can have a normal life with.
我要一個能正常過日子
With kids. And daylight.
為我生孩子,白天能出來的女人
And someone who's not gonna look...
而不是無動于衷地看著...
at all the love that I have
我付出了全部的感情
to offer and just say, "Sorry, not good enough."
卻只是說"不好意思,這還不夠"的人
And someone who's not fuckin' dead!
也不是他媽的死人
Hoyt.
霍伊特
Just get out.
滾吧
Hoyt, please.
霍伊特,不要
Get the fuck out.
給我滾出去
I take back my invitation.
我收回邀請
My mom was right all along. Maybe God really does hate fangs.
我媽到底還是沒看錯,上帝確實討厭尖牙齒
Hoyt... And you know,
霍伊特...你知道嗎
so do I.
我也一樣
You fuckin' vampires!
去你媽的吸血鬼
Fuck! Fuck you! Fuck!
操,去你的,操
Wish you could stay this way forever.
真希望你能一直這樣
Then let's run away.
那我們私奔吧
From everything.
逃離這一切
And I will be this way forever.
我就會永遠這樣了
I don't need to know who I am.
我不需要知道我是誰
We can't just run away, those witches attacked you.
我們不能就這么跑了,那些巫師襲擊了你
And other vampires I care about.
我還擔心別的吸血鬼
My king?
我的國王
Yes.
是的
Your king, who released you so you could be with me.
你的國王,他放了你,我們才能在一起
He's good, this king.
這位國王人真好
I understand your love for him.
我能理解你對他的愛
We have an obligation to stand by his side and fight with him.
我們有責任站在他那一邊,跟他并肩作戰
No, the obligation is his.
不,那是他的責任
As king, he has no choice.
作為國王,他別無選擇
Let's just leave this place while we still can.
趁我們還有機會,離開這里
This is my home,
這里是我的家
and we cannot just leave Bill to die.
我們也不能扔下比爾,不管他的死活
It's not right.
這樣不對
There is no right, or wrong.
世間本無對錯之分
These are human notions.
那都是人類的觀念
And I am human, mostly.
我就是人類,大部分算
And so were you, and I've never seen you as human
你也一樣,這段時間以來
as you've been these past few days.
你表現出了從未有過的人性
It's what I've fallen in love with.
正因為如此,我愛上了你
But, you're also a warrior, and you don't run from a fight.
而且你是一位勇士,絕不會臨陣脫逃
You'd never forgive yourself.
否則你永遠無法原諒自己
I just want to be with you,
我只想和你在一起
only you.
只跟你
Forever.
到永遠
There's no such thing as forever.
從來就沒有什么永遠
Hey. I'm just callin' to give you a heads up
嘿,我打來就是跟你說一聲
I'm gonna stop by and tuck my baby girl in, okay?
我一會兒路過,哄女兒睡覺,就這樣
No need to call me back.
不用回電話了
You headin' out?
你倆要走了
Yeah, I got a foundation to pour first thing in the mornin'.
是的,明天一大清早我還要開工
Well, you two get home safe.
好吧,你倆路上小心點兒
Word is, somethin' big's goin' down tonight with the witches and vampires.
據說今晚女巫和吸血鬼之間要發生大事
And thanks for helping me wrangle them pups tonight.
另外謝謝幫我擺平了那些小崽子
Thanks for the hospitality.
謝謝你的款待
You got alpha in you.
你有當首領的潛力
You know that.
你知道的
Strong, but mature.
強壯,而且成熟
It's all about keepin' the peace, not control.
關鍵在于言行服眾,而不是打壓
It's honorable.
那才值得尊敬
Yup. That's him.
沒錯,他就是這樣
You can move up in this pack.
你在組織里可以混得很好
Oh, I ain't into the whole political thing.
對權力地位之類的事我沒興趣
Okay, you got your own path.
好吧,尊重你的選擇
I'm just sayin', door's open.
我只想說,這兒隨時歡迎你
Good night. See you.
晚安,回見
I think we're gonna like bein' in this pack.
我覺得我們會喜歡這個組織的
Yeah, it's too soon to tell.
現在說還太早了
Oh, come on.
噢,別這樣
You remember how good things were in Jackson when we were kids?
還記得我們小時候在杰克遜有多快活嗎
Everyone looked out for each other.
大家都相親相愛
Bein' in a pack could be a good thing, you know, for us both.
所以加入組織對我們倆來說是好事
Maybe.
也許吧
I need this, Alcide.
我很需要,埃爾希德
It's a miracle I'm not dead,
我沒死,這是奇跡
you know, but I got a second chance,
對我而言就是第二次機會
and I don't want to screw it up.
我不想再搞砸了
But you gotta help me.
但我需要你的幫助
Of course I'll help you.
我當然會幫你
You gotta stay away from Sookie.
那你就離蘇琪遠點
I told you, you got nothin' to worry about.
我跟你說了,你沒必要擔心
You're a member of this pack, now, and Marcus was crystal clear.
如今你是狼群的一員了,馬庫斯又明事理
We stay the fuck out of that vampire-witch business.
我們不去管吸血鬼和巫師那攤子事
And Sookie comes with vampires.
而蘇琪總和吸血鬼糾纏不清
That's just part of her baggage.
那就是她生活的一部分
Can't argue with that.
確實如此
You promise?
你保證
You'll stay away from her?
保證不管她的事
I promise.
我保證
Come on.
走吧
Where my sister?
我妹妹呢
I sent her home.
我送她回家了
Just don't go in there.
別進去
My baby. I, I want my baby, me.
我的寶寶,我要我的寶寶,給我
Mavis, please.
梅維斯,別這樣
I buy him this doll. I save all my monies.
我給他買了娃娃,辛苦攢下的錢
He's gone.
他走了
He's better off.
這樣對他更好
My baby don't be no better off!
我的寶寶不能這樣
My baby be dead!
我寶寶死了
And you, the killer of your own flesh and blood!
而你,就是殺死親生骨肉的兇手
What kind of devil you are? You...
你還有沒有良心啊,你...
Mavis, there was no way we could have that...
梅維斯,我們根本沒辦法...
He was alive!
那是人命啊
I carry him.
我懷了他
In me.
生了他啊
We gotta call the preacher man.
我們要去叫牧師來
No funeral.
不能辦葬禮
Why?
為什么啊
Because it's better for everybody if nobody knows he ever existed.
這樣就沒人知道他的存在,對大家都好
Better for you.
是對你更好吧
Because I am negresse.
就因為我是黑鬼
And because I'm a married man,
因為我是有婦之夫
and I work for my wife's father.
而且我在我岳父手下干活
Please, just bring me where he is.
求你,就帶我去看看他吧
Please! Can't bear it.
求你了,我辦不到
Just let me hold him one last...
就讓我最后再抱抱他
Just let me hold him!
讓我再抱抱他
Oh, fuck no!
我操,不是吧
Sorry to keep you waitin', and uh,
抱歉讓你們久等了,而且
I don't have much time, so what can I do for you?
我時間不多,直說找我有什么事吧
We're here to fight with you.
我們是來跟你并肩作戰的
Fight with me?
跟我并肩作戰
Against the witches.
對抗那些巫師
Sookie, this is not your battle.
蘇琪,這跟你無關
It's yours, and it's Eric's, so it's mine.
但跟你和埃里克有關,所以跟我有關
She has a warrior's heart, Your Majesty.
她擁有一顆勇士的心,陛下
She wants to fight for you,
她希望為您而戰
as do I.
我也一樣
I want peace.
我要的是和平
But you're prepared for war.
但您在積極備戰
Of course.
那當然
But I'm not convinced we will win.
但我沒把握可以贏
Well, war isn't about whether you think you can win,
所謂戰爭,并不取決于贏的把握有多大
it's about being willing to die for something
而是要看愿意為之犧牲的
you believe is worth dying for.
決心有多強
Perhaps I'm a little less inclined to
可能我沒你那么強烈的愿望
gamble with Sookie's life than you are.
拿蘇琪的命去冒險
That is not our decision.
我們沒做這樣的決定
Thank you, Eric.
謝謝你,埃里克
And now maybe you can both look at me and allow me to speak for myself.
現在你倆可以都看著我,讓我說說想法嗎
I can help.
我能幫上忙
I have powers. Now, granted,
我有力量,盡管現在
I may not be in perfect control of those powers,
我還沒辦法自如地操控這種力量
but they've saved me and others from some pretty dire circumstances.
但它已經好幾次幫助我和別人脫離險境了
Sookie, you could die.
蘇琪,你可能會沒命的
Well, call me crazy,
那就當我瘋了吧
but I'm willing to die if it means
可如果有人以仇恨的名義
keeping an entire group of people I know and love
要殺掉一群跟我相知相愛的人
from being eradicated in the name of hate.
我就不能袖手旁觀,我愿意為之犧牲
Thank you.
謝謝你們
My liege.
榮幸之至,陛下
My...
陛...
Bill.
比爾
That's cute.
好可愛
Daddy's mad.
爸爸生氣了
Who's he?
這人是誰
Friend of mine. Sam Merlotte.
我朋友,我是山姆·馬洛特
You not get my message I was stoppin' by to tuck Emma in?
你沒收到我的消息嗎,我說了來哄艾瑪睡覺
I haven't checked my phone since I got home from work.
我下班回來后就一直沒看手機
Been busy makin' dinner.
忙著做飯
For some shifter you ain't told me about.
給這個我不認識的變形人做飯
Technically, you're not
嚴格地說
supposed to stop by unless I agree to it first.
你不經過我同意是不能過來的
Yeah, well, apparently,
好啊,很顯然
you're too busy cookin' for shifter Sam, which,
你忙著給變形人山姆做飯
technically, you're supposed to
問題在于,嚴格地說
tell me about before you invited him here to your house
你應該先告訴我,再請他來家里吃飯
and introduced him to our daughter.
介紹他給我們的女兒認識
Hey, I just showed up, and it wasn't planned.
我只是順道過來,事先沒說
So, he gets to show up uninvited, but me,
那么,他可以不請自來,而我
the father of your daughter, does not?
你女兒的老爹,卻沒有資格
I got a problem with that.
我對此很有意見
Luna, you want me to leave?
盧娜,需要我離開嗎
No!
別走
You like Mama's new friend, baby girl?
你很喜歡媽媽的新朋友啊,小丫頭
He's nice. He plays Barbies with me.
他很好,他陪我玩芭比娃娃
Yeah, well, I got a feeling he plays Barbies all by himself.
是吧,我猜他一個人在家也玩芭比娃娃
Okay.
好了
We are gonna get ready for bed.
我們準備睡覺了
Okay. Okay.
好的,好
Do not start anything, Marcus.
馬庫斯,別惹事
It's bad for Emma, it's bad for me, it's bad for you.
對艾瑪不好,對我不好,對你也不好
'Cause I will personally call
不然我就私下里
your parole officer and tell her all about it.
給你的假釋警官打電話,把情況都告訴她
Hey, I got no beef with you.
嘿,我跟你沒什么過節
If we need to take this outside, let's do it.
如果你要出去解決,那也行
You just pissed on the wrong boots, my friend.
你要惹事可找錯了對象,朋友
Come in.
請進
I broke up with Hoyt.
我跟霍伊特分手了
What the fuck? Hoyt's my best friend in the whole world!
你說啥,霍伊特是我最好的朋友
And he has been since the first grade!
從一年級開始我們就是鐵哥們
Well, I don't love him anymore.
我不愛他了
I don't. I mean, I do, but not in the way that I want.
我是說,我還愛他,但不是我想要的方式
So you just break his heart?
那你就傷了他的心
I don't want to hurt him,
我不想傷害他
but I can't help the way I feel.
但我沒法控制我的感覺
No, I don't want any part of this!
不,我不想摻和你們的事情
Jason, I know you feel the same way.
杰森,我知道你也有相同的感受
It's like my blood that's inside you. It talks to me!
你體內有我的血,我很清楚你的想法
You gotta get outta here.
你給我出去
What? Yeah.
什么,沒錯
I take back whatever invitation you got to come in my house.
我收回對你進入我家的邀請
But you kissed me back!
可你也吻了我啊
I know.
我知道
Nobody benefits more from Steve Newlin's disappearance
在史蒂夫·紐林的失蹤事件里受益最大的人
than Steve Newlin himself.
就是史蒂夫·紐林本人
That's typical.
這很典型
That's a typical liberal response.
這是典型的自由主義的回答
Blame the victim.
指責受害人
Dere be my boyo.
我的小寶貝
Lady Antonia?
安東尼婭女士
I am no lady.
我不是女士
I am peasant,
我是鄉下人
and proud of it.
而且以此為自豪
I come in peace.
我為和平而來
Do you?
真的嗎
I know you are not alone.
我知道你不是一個人來的
Nor are you.
你也不是
Tara?
泰拉
A sad testament to our inability to trust each other.
很遺憾,看來我們都無法信任對方
But I still believe that we can achieve a peaceful resolution.
但我仍然相信我們能達成和平的解決方案
Describe this peaceful resolution to me.
給我解釋一下你所謂的和平解決方案
We will never harm you again.
我們永遠不再傷害你
Anyone who has done so has been commanded to desist,
凡是傷害過你的人,我們斷然予以阻止
or they will face the true death.
違者必被判處死刑
In return, I only ask that
作為回報,我只要求
you remove the spells from my two subjects here.
你撤消對我的兩位同僚所施的咒語
You say you are willing to execute
你說你愿意處死
those who have harmed me, but you bring them to me,
那些傷害過我的人,現在卻把他們帶過來
and you ask me to remove spells I placed on them in self-defense.
還要求我撤消為了自保而施展的咒語
All for a promise that I'll never be harmed again.
只給我一句口頭承諾,保證我不再受到傷害
Yes.
是的
I have your word for this?
你說話算數嗎
I swear it.
我發誓
Bill, she's casting a spell!
比爾,她在念咒語
Demoness!
女魔鬼
Now!
出來
You may have dominion over us, but you do not over the living.
你雖然能操縱我們,但是無法控制活人
Surrender now and no one will be hurt.
立刻投降,我保證不傷害任何人
I got a stake with your name on it, motherfucker!
我這根棍子是為你準備的,婊子養的
You dropped somethin'.
你的東西掉了
Sookie. Sookie, you in there?
蘇琪,蘇琪,你在嗎
You smell like shit.
你身上臭死了
I'm not gonna miss you one bit.
我一點兒都不會想你的
I forbid you!
不準動她
You gotta fuckin' be kiddin' me.
你他媽的耍老娘是吧
I command you, do not harm her.
我命令你,不準傷害她
Now or ever.
永遠禁止
If you do, I will personally execute you!
你敢違令,我就親自處決你
This is so fucking lame!
老娘憋屈死了
Why did you save me?
你為什么要救我
You know why.
你知道原因
Move! Move!
前進,前進
I'm not a vampire, you idiot!
我不是吸血鬼,你個笨蛋
Thank you.
謝謝
Sookie.
蘇琪
Sookie.
蘇琪
Take that, fanger!
嘗嘗這個,尖牙鬼
Yeah, you're scared now!
你現在害怕了
We meet again.
我們又見面了
Oh, fuck.
見鬼