Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"
《美少女的謊言》前情提要
Your panels came back with high levels of hgh.
檢驗報告顯示大量HGH
Human growth hormone?
人體生長素
Emily, if you're using a performanceenhancing drug,
艾米麗,如果你用過提高成績的藥物
it's going to show up in your tests.
報告里都會顯示出來
Can I just say how nice this is
這感覺真的很棒
reaching for your hand
牽著你的手
and not worrying about who might be watching us.
不用擔心會被人看見
Sorry to interrupt, but it's about Mike.
抱歉,打擾了,我來是為了邁克
How was the dinner party?
晚餐派對怎么樣
It was fine, till the cops showed up to let us know that our son
很好,直到警察來告訴我們
had been arrested for breaking and entering.
我們的兒子因私闖民宅被拘留
Save the date. You're getting married in six weeks.
請柬,你的婚禮在六周以后
I just spoke to your father again.
我剛又和你爸通過電話
He wants you to talk to Isabel.
他希望你跟伊莎貝爾談談
I'm not gonna be a bridesmaid.
我不做她的伴娘
What do you want from me? The truth.
你們想從我這里得到什么,真相
What are you gonna give me?
你們能給我什么
We'll make sure the video stays in a safe place.
我們會把視頻藏在一個安全的地方
Should I be worried about you and this jason guy?
我需不需要擔心一下你跟這個杰森的關系
No.
不用
The truth is, I do care about you.
事實上,我真的關心你
What is this place?
這是什么地方
It's Jason's darkroom.
這是杰森的暗房
Whose face is this?
照片上是誰
Oh, my god, it's Aria!
我的天啊,是艾瑞亞
They're all Aria!
全是艾瑞亞
Why is your phone turned off?
你怎么關機了
I was trying to reach you all night.
我整晚都在給你打電話
I'm sorry. I was avoiding someone's call.
對不起,我在躲某人的電話
I need to talk to you about Jason.
我要跟你說說杰森的事
I need to talk to you about Jason.
我才要跟你說說杰森的事
He kissed me. Aria!
他吻我了,艾瑞亞
I know, it was a mistake.
我知道,那是個錯誤
Look, I was trying to figure out a way to tell you guys.
我有在想怎么告訴你們
I totally don't know how to tell Ezra.
我完全不知道怎么跟以斯拉開口
Do I even tell him?
我到底該不該告訴他
Aria, Jason had pictures of you. Creepy pictures.
艾瑞亞,杰森有你的照片,變態的那種
What?
什么
Spencer and I found a darkroom in his woodshed.
我和斯賓塞在他的木屋里發現了一個暗房
He developed photographs of you sleeping...
他沖洗了你睡著時的照片
Sleeping?! Sleeping or drugged.
睡覺,不是睡覺就是被下了迷魂藥
Okay, well, I'm officially terrified.
好吧,我開始害怕起來了
Good. Okay, it's about time.
很好,你總算害怕了
And for the record, I never bought Jason's whole act
明確告訴你,我不信杰森那套
hanging around here, pretending to be concerned about atrisk youth,
跑到這里,假裝很關心問題少年
using your brother to get to you.
利用你弟弟來接近你
Hold on. He really did help Mike.
等等,他的確幫了邁克
So he could get in your house...
這樣他才能去你家
...and kiss you!
還有吻你
Wait! What?
等等,你說什么
You're kissing him now? No, he kissed me.
你跟他接吻了嗎,不,是他吻我的
Thanks, Em, I really needed that, on top of everything else.
謝謝,艾米,在這節骨眼上講出來
Aria, he's dangerous.
艾瑞亞,他很危險
Fine.
行了
Fine. I gotta go.
我知道了,我要走了
Did you know about this?
你一直知道這事嗎
I knew that they were... connecting,
我知道他們有聯系
but I promised I wouldn't say anything.
但我保證過不能說出來
It's okay.
沒事的
Sometimes you have to hurt someone to help them.
有時為了幫別人,你就得傷害他們
The sign ups for the college fair will be held all day at the cafeteria.
大學咨詢會在餐廳全天接受報名
So... ready for the college fair?
準備好大學咨詢會了嗎
No, I'm not staying.
不,我要走了
I promised that I would pack up the rest of Ian's stuff
我答應過要在梅麗莎回家前
before Melissa gets home.
把伊恩的遺物都收拾好
Toby's gonna help me.
托比會來幫我
So it's a table for one.
那就是我一人吃飯了
Sorry.
抱歉
Morning, sweetie. Where's Emily?
早安,親愛的,艾米麗呢
She got up super early to go to swimming practice.
她老早就起來去參加游泳訓練了
I thought she wasn't allowed to swim yet.
現在不是還不允許她游泳嗎
She's not. She sits by the pool,
她不能游,她坐在游泳池旁
hoping someone will push her in.
希望有人把她推進水里
She is not going to get any better doing what she's doing.
她這樣做一點好處都沒有
Emily needs to heal, inside and out.
艾米麗需要治療,不管心理的還是身體的
Yeah, tell me about it.
可不是嗎
She grinds her teeth in her sleep now.
她現在睡覺會磨牙
It's like lying next to a buzz saw.
我就像睡在電鋸旁一樣
Hanna, compassion.
漢娜,要有同情心
I have it, just not in the morning.
我有,只是早上不行
If I could just... find this... thing.
看看我能不能找到那東西
Here it is.
找到了
Gift certificate,
禮券
for a massage.
做按摩用的
Emily needs it more than I do. What do you think?
艾米麗比我更需要它,你覺得呢
All you ever gave me was a twoforone at the donut hut,
你最多也就給過我一張甜甜圈買一贈一券
which I appreciated,
當然我很感激
and I will give this to Emily when I see her at school.
我會在學校碰到她時轉交給她的
So...
那么
What did your father have to say?
你爸爸說了什么
Nothing much.
沒什么
May I?
我能看嗎
"Dear Hanna,"
親愛的漢娜
I'm so proud to call you my daughter.
我很驕傲能叫你一聲女兒
To have you standing up there with me
你能在婚禮圣壇上與我站在一起
is the best wedding gift I could imagine."
是我婚禮最好的禮物"
Whatever.
隨他便
The ceremony will only be, like, 20 minutes,
儀式大概就20分鐘
so it's not that big of a deal.
也沒什么大不了的
It is a big deal.
這很重要
It clearly means a lot to him that you're going.
很明顯你的參與對他意義重大
I just think people make too much out of weddings in general.
我就是覺得人們太看重婚禮的形式了
I mean, if it needs a tent, it's a circus.
如果搭上帳篷,活脫脫是個馬戲團
Says the girl who got up at four in the morning
這話竟然出自一個早上四點起來
to watch the royal wedding.
看皇室婚禮的女孩之口
I had to pee. For three hours?
我是起來解手,用三個小時嗎
Look, I know that you are thinking about me
我知道你是在為我考慮
and my feelings about all of this.
顧及我的感受
I love you for that.
我很感謝你
But this is a day of happiness for your dad.
但這是你爸爸的大喜之日
I want you to embrace that,
我希望你能接受
in the same way that you would embrace it
就像如果我找到了另一半
if I found someone. Okay?
你一樣會接受,好嗎
I'll try.
我盡量
Aren't you late for school?
你上學要遲到了吧
Oh, it's college fair day. Attendance is optional.
今天是大學咨詢日,可以不去
Or not.
不去也得去
Can I talk to you?
能和你談談嗎
Hey, yeah, look. I wanted to talk to you.
我也有話和你說
Why do you have those pictures of me?
為什么你會有我的照片
What? My friends said they found pictures
什么,我朋友發現
that you took of me sleeping.
你有我睡覺時的照片
How did you even take them?
你怎么拍到的
Did you, like, climb a ladder up to my window?
難道你是用梯子爬進了我家窗戶
Hold up. Your friends are the ones who broke into my darkroom?
等等,是你朋友闖入的我暗房
So what?
那又怎樣
The point is, they found the photos
重點是,她們發現了
photos you didn't want found.
你一直不想被人發現的照片
Man, I swear, this town never changes.
我發誓,這座小鎮從來沒改變過
People would rather sneak behind your back
人們寧愿在背后偷偷摸摸
than ask you a direct question.
也不會正面質問
I'm asking you a direct question right now
我現在就在質問你
why did you take them, and when?
為什么要拍那些照片,什么時候拍的
I didn't. Ali did.
不是我,是艾莉拍的
Why would Ali take pictures of me sleeping?
為什么艾莉會拍我睡覺的照片
Got me. I don't know what goes on at slumber parties.
問倒我了,我搞不清女生睡衣聚會上的事
Look, I found a roll of her film in the house, so I developed it.
我在家里發現一卷膠卷,就洗出來了
Okay, well, why were all the pictures missing
那為什么我朋友回去的時候
when my friends went back there?
照片都不見了
Spencer said the whole darkroom was gone.
斯賓塞說整個暗房都被清空了
That equipment is expensive,
那套設備很昂貴的
so I moved it into the house until I could get a new lock.
所以在我換新鎖之前,先放在家里了
And the prints were gone because I was having them framed.
照片不見了是因為我要把它們裱起來
As a gift. For you.
作為禮物送給你
So...
那么
Anything else you want to accuse me of?
還有什么要控訴我的嗎
Jason, you have to admit,
杰森,你不得不承認
this all looks really bad.
這種事看起來很可怕
Yeah.
是啊
I can see that.
你說得沒錯
Anne?
安妮
What brings you here today?
什么風把你吹來了
I have a meeting with your principal.
我跟你們校長有個會面
An upcoming presentation.
近期將有一場演講
How's Aria?
艾瑞亞怎么樣了
Better, I think. Thank you.
我想好多了,謝謝你
Actually, I was wondering if I could talk to you
其實我想跟你談談
about my son, Mike.
我兒子,邁克
Oh, okay.
好啊
He goes to school here. He's 14,
他在這里上學,今年十四歲
and he's just become very withdrawn.
最近突然變得很孤僻
Doesn't want to go to school,
不愿意去上學
he doesn't really come out of his room.
把自己關在房里
And he was caught breaking into a house.
而且還被抓到私闖民宅
Did he talk to you about it?
他跟你談過嗎
No, he won't talk to anybody,
沒有,他不愿意跟任何人談
but I was hoping that he might talk to you.
但我希望你能讓他開口
Well, I don't usually recommend
一般我不建議
that siblings see the same therapist,
姐弟倆見同一個心理醫生
but why don't I come up with a few people
但我可以找一些其他人
who might be right for him?
也許能幫到他
Shall we get the other box from your car?
你車里的另一個箱子也搬過來嗎
Actually, I was just thinking
其實我在想
we could put one down here,
我們可以把這個放這兒
let the kids scavenge through them
讓學生們自由取閱
like hungry pigeons.
就像喂鴿子一樣
Well, you know the student body better than I do.
你比我了解學生
Here.
來戴上
I'll help you.
我幫你
Em. Hey.
艾米
I wanted to give you this before I leave.
走之前我想把這個給你
Leave? Aren't we checking out booths together?
你要走,不一起去看大學展位嗎
No, you know what? I just had to go to that stupid fitting
不了,我得去試穿伴娘禮服
for my bridesmaid's dress.
真是無聊透頂
What's this?
這是什么
A free massage.
免費按摩
My mom says you need to relax.
我媽說你需要放松一下
I am relaxed.
我很放松
You can't even turn your head. Use it.
你緊張得頭都轉不動了,去吧
Anyways, I gotta go. Mona's waiting for me outside.
不說了,我得走了,夢娜在外面等我
Oh, my god, that was hilarious!
天吶,那太可笑了
I know!
是吧
Are we hanging out at my house before the meet?
比賽前到我家玩嗎
I don't know. I haven't another choice.
說不好,不過我也沒別的安排
I'm there. Me too. What time?
我要去,我也是,什么時候
Nine. Bring breakfast. Or cupcakes!
九點,自帶早飯,紙杯蛋糕也行
Emily?
艾米麗
Thank you.
謝謝
No problem.
不用
Everything all right?
你沒事吧
No.
有事
Can I help?
要我幫忙嗎
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你怎么想的
That I couldn't possibly understand the problems
你覺得我不可能理解
you're dealing with right now,
你現在所面臨的問題
but I might surprise you if you give me a chance.
但如果你愿意試試,也許會有意外收獲
Just because you stopped being my patient
雖然你不再是我的病人
doesn't mean I stopped caring about you.
但我還是很關心你
There are things that we... I...
有些事我們,我
haven't told you.
沒有告訴你
And I need to.
但我需要向人傾訴
Why don't we do this in my office?
到我辦公室談怎么樣
Do you have any time after school today?
今天放學后你有空嗎
Yeah.
有空
So, this is weird, huh?
很怪異吧
Boxing up someone's life.
將別人的人生整理裝箱
This is Ian we're talking about.
我們說的可是伊恩
I think this just became my fondest memory of him.
我想這會是他留給我最美好的回憶
So, I know why I'm not going to the college fair.
我不去大學咨詢會合情合理
Why aren't you there?
你為什么也不去
'Cause I went last year.
因為我去年去過了
You've probably been going since middle school, right?
你從中學開始一直都去的,是吧
Well, you know the Hastings motto
你知道的,海斯汀家族的座右銘
"Why enjoy today when you could be worrying about tomorrow?"
"時刻記得居安思危"
Hey, check this out.
看這個
Ian's old yearbook.
伊恩以前的年鑒
Wait, stop. There he is.
等等,停下,是他
"Captain of the lacrosse team."
長曲棍球隊隊長
Honors Society. Drama Club."
榮譽協會,戲劇社"
Yeah, he was quite the actor.
是啊,他確實挺會演戲的
"N.A.T. Club"? What's that?
N.A.T.社團,那是什么
Never heard of it.
沒聽過
Yeah, neither have I, and I know every club.
我也沒聽過,學校每個社團我都知道
I came close to joining the madrigals!
連牧歌社團我都考慮過加入
Let let me see this.
讓我看看
It's not in the index of clubs.
不在社團目錄索引里面
So maybe it was some kind of mistake.
也許是弄錯了
Okay, then, how do you explain that?
那這個怎么解釋
"Ian N.A.T. Forever. Jason."
伊恩,永遠的N.A.T. 杰森
DiLaurentis?
迪勞倫提斯
"Jason DiLaurentis. N.A.T. Club."
杰森·迪勞倫提斯,N.A.T.社團
Spenc Spencer, what is it?
斯賓塞,怎么了
I just want to see if anyone else was a member.
我想看看還有誰是這個社團成員
Garrett Reynolds.
加勒特·雷諾茲
N.A.T. Club.
N.A.T.社團
Wha? Ms. Montgomery!
蒙哥馬利小姐
Have you considered Hollis College?
考慮過霍里斯大學嗎
They have a wonderful arts program,
他們有很棒的藝術課程
and I think you'll find the teachers are very handson,
老師們也都經驗豐富
and...
而且...
Aria?
艾瑞亞
Aria, wait.
艾瑞亞,等等
What's up? Are you mad at me?
怎么了,生我氣了嗎
No, I'm not mad at you.
沒有,我沒生你氣
I'm worried about us.
只是擔心我們的關系
I just feel like outside forces are kind of taking over.
我感覺有股外力想把我取而代之
Forces? People.
什么外力,某人
Aria, I don't know what else to tell you
艾瑞亞,我不知道還能怎么說
to prove that Jackie's not a threat.
你才能相信,潔姬不對我們構成任何威脅
You know what? You wouldn't know a threat if it sat in your lap
當她坐在你腿上,為你調金湯力酒時
and made you a gin and tonic!
你如何能感覺到威脅
What does that even mean?
這是什么意思
It means that Jackie is interested in you.
意思是潔姬喜歡你
She flirts with you every single day.
她每天都在向你拋媚眼
II just saw. Aria, I work with the woman.
我看見了,艾瑞亞,我們是同事
Look, I'm not blaming her.
我并不是怪她
Okay, it's not her fault.
這不是她的錯
We've left ourselves open to that
是我們自作自受
because she doesn't know that you're in a relationship
因為她不知道你有女朋友
The same way that no one knows that I'm in a relationship.
同樣也沒人知道我有男朋友
Yeah, but it's not a problem
但只要我們自己知道
as long as we know.
這又有什么關系呢
I meant it when I said I didn't have feelings for her.
我是真的對她沒感覺
Well, I meant it when I said I didn't have feelings for Jason,
我也真的對杰森沒感覺
but that didn't stop me from kissing him.
但我還是吻了他
Wait. That that came out entirely wrong.
等等,這么說不對
I didn't kiss him; he kissed me.
我沒有吻他,是他吻了我
I just... I didn't stop him.
只不過,我沒有拒絕
Hey, Ez,
妃子
can you get those last box of brochures out of the car?
能把車里最后一箱宣傳冊搬進來嗎
I don't want to leave the booth.
我不想離開展位
Yeah. Sure.
好,沒問題
College will be a great experience for you.
大學會是一段很棒的經歷
It really helps you grow up.
能幫人真正長大
Really?
是嗎
You'll look back and realize just how naive you were.
回頭再看,你會發現自己當初多么幼稚
So, what do you think?
你覺得怎么樣
Hold on. Let me stop dryheaving first.
等等,讓我忍住干嘔的感覺
Okay, it's not that bad.
不至于那么難看吧
Kate Moss would look like a water buffalo in that.
凱特·莫斯穿上這衣服,也會變水牛的
All you're missing is cud.
你現在就差和牛一樣反芻了
I don't know. I mean, if I tighten the waist
怎么說呢,如果收一下腰
and shorten it a bit,
下面再剪短一點
I think it would actually be really cute.
應該會很可愛
Seriously? Who is this hillbilly your dad is marrying?
開玩笑吧,你爸要娶的是何方村姑
Her name is Isabel, and can you ease up?
她的名字叫伊莎貝爾,能別這么沖嗎
So her taste is a little more classic.
她的品味偏向經典款
Yeah classic ugly.
對,是丑得經典
And you know that.
這點你心里很清楚
So why are you channeling Pollyanna?
那干嘛擺出一副波麗安娜的模樣
Polly who?
波麗什么
Okay, you know, it's important to my dad,
無論如何,這對我爸很重要
and, I don't know, I wasn't exactly a charmer
我第一次見凱特和伊莎貝爾時
the first time I met Kate and Isabel,
對她們并不很友善
and I need to make it up to them.
我想補償她們
So if that means I'm standing up there
所以即使要我站在那兒
looking like sasquatch,
穿得像野人一樣
then so be it.
我也認了
Fine, I get it.
好吧,我懂你意思了
Be nice to her if you have to, but let's face it
既然迫于無奈,你就裝友善吧,但要承認
Your stepmomtobe is a jugblowing hayseed,
你的準繼母就是一個鄉巴佬
and so is her daughter Kate.
她女兒凱特也是
Hanna?
漢娜
Kate! Oh, hi.
凱特,你好
I wish I had known you were coming for a fitting.
我要早知道你來試衣服就好了
My mom just left.
我媽媽剛走
We all could have tried on our dresses together.
我們本可以一起試裙子的
That's too bad. That would have been really fun.
真可惜,那應該很有意思
Oh, my god!
天哪
Is that the new Rebecca Minkoff?
那是瑞貝卡·明可弗的新款包包嗎
I thought they were, like, totally sold out.
我以為全都賣完了
They are.
是賣完了
Um, Kate, this is my friend Mona.
凱特,這位是我的朋友,夢娜
Hi. Pleasure.
你好,很高興認識你
So, what are the chances of me running into you today?
今天真是太巧了會遇上你
Like, one in a million? Why aren't you at school?
真是小概率事件,你怎么沒去上學
Exams. All my classes are AP,
今天考試,我選的都是大學先修課
so I took mine early. How about you?
早就考完了,你呢
Uh, college fair.
大學咨詢會
But I'm gonna pick out my college the same way I pick out my clothes
但我選大學要像我選衣服一樣
from my catalog.
從我自己的目錄里選
That's funny.
真有意思
Uh, listen, um, my older cousins and I
我一會兒要和我表姐
are meeting later at a club for some lunch.
去俱樂部吃午飯
Why don't both of you join us?
要不你們倆也來吧
Oh, we can't. Oh, I'm starved!
去不了,我已經餓了
Great. I'm gonna go write down the directions,
太棒了,我去給你們寫地址
and I will be back in a sec.
馬上回來
What are you doing? You are not starved!
你干嘛呀,你又不餓
You just had a whole bowl of jellybeans.
你剛剛吃了一整杯軟心糖豆
They were complimentary.
人家也是好意
We're not going. Yes, we are!
我們不去,我們要去
You said you needed to make nice with her.
你剛說過,要與她好好相處
Now's your chance.
機會來了
So, take your time and get comfortable.
不用著急,放松下來
You can lie facedown between the sheets
如果你準備好了
when you're ready.
就臉朝下躺著
Sure.
好的
First time?
第一次來嗎
That obvious, huh?
很明顯嗎
Trust me, you'll love it.
相信我,你會喜歡的
You let me know if the pressure's right.
記得告訴我,力度是否合適
We'll start easy and see where you're tender.
開始會輕一點,看看你哪里疼痛
I'll be back in a few minutes, okay?
我一會兒就回來,好嗎
Okay.
好
I just checked a bunch of old yearbooks.
我剛查了一堆舊的年鑒18:09 2011/8/21
That club isn't mentioned in any of them.
沒有一本提到過這個俱樂部
I checked too. It must be some kind of prank.
我也查過了,這肯定是個惡作劇
What, like seniors get away with murder?
什么惡作劇,"學長殺人后瞞天過海"嗎
There's got to be an answer in all of this stuff.
這里一定說明了什么
I mean, Jason, Ian, and Garrett?
杰森,伊恩和加勒特
"N.A.T. Club"?
N.A.T.俱樂部
It's got to mean something!
這一定意味著什么
What's a nice way to say someone's obsessive?
怎么含蓄地說一個人有強迫癥
Wait a minute. Check this out.
等等,看這個
Nos animadverto totus
Nos animadverto totus.
N.A.T.
"N.A.T."
You took latin, right?
你學過拉丁語,對吧
Yeah, and I got a five on my AP,
對,大學先修課讀過,我還拿了滿分
But I don't remember any of it.
但這幾個詞我都不認識
Nos animadverto totus
盡收眼底
"We see all."
盡收眼底
Wait. We know that Ian liked to secretly videotape
等等,我們知道伊恩喜歡偷拍
the girls of Rosewood, right?
玫瑰鎮的姑娘們,對嗎
Uh... yeah.
對
Well, what if "We see all"
難道"盡收眼底"意味著
means that Jason and Garrett were in
杰森和加勒特也參與了
on his dirty little game?
伊恩骯臟的小游戲
But what would that mean,
那又怎么樣
other than that they were perverts?
只不過說明了他們都是變態
It means that maybe Jason killed Alison
還說明了,也許是杰森殺了艾莉森
for the same reason we thought Ian did:
動機與我們之前設想伊恩的一致
To get back those tapes.
為了拿回那些錄像帶
Mind if I sit down?
我能坐下嗎
Oh, come on, you're not still scared of me, are you?
拜托,你不會到現在還怕我吧
Okay, are we eating hay? Because I was promised lunch.
我們要吃草嗎,某人可是答應請吃午餐的
So the plan changed.
計劃有變
Yeah, because you had to open your big mouth
沒錯,因為你管不住你的大嘴巴
and mention your amazing summer at equestrian camp
非得說你在馬術夏令營度過的精彩夏日
which, by the way, was news to me.
話說我以前怎么不知道
Okay, how was I supposed to know that Kate
我怎能料到,凱特居然
would offer to take us riding?
邀請我們來騎馬
Anyways, this'll be fun!
別管那么多,這會很有趣的
Plus, okay, how much are you loving these outfits?
再說了,這身衣服多有型啊
I don't know.
我不覺得
These jodhpurs are cutting off my circulation.
這馬褲勒得我血液循環不暢
I'm over here! Can you grab those helmets?
我在這兒呢,能幫我們拿下頭盔嗎
Yeah. Sure thing.
好的,沒問題
Who's Elizabeth?
伊麗莎白是哪位
I am.
是我
You can call her Bitsy.
你可以叫她貝茨
So, you must be "Margox."
那么你一定是瑪戈茨
It's Margeaux. The "X" Is silent.
是瑪戈,茨不發音
So, Hanna, have you ridden English before?
漢娜,你之前騎過英式的嗎
Oh, no, I'm still learning American.
不,我還在學美式的
You mean western. What?
你是說西部騎乘,什么
Hanna, you're too much!
漢娜,玩笑太過了
Oh. Ready? You bet.
準備好了嗎,當然
Whoa. This thing is, uh...
這東西
bigger than I thought.
比我想象中的要大
Like, extinct animal big.
好像滅絕的古生物那么大
If you don't feel comfortable riding,
如果你不想騎馬
we can always hang out another time.
我們可以以后再聚
Oh, she'll be fine.
她沒事的
Why don't you girls go on ahead
要不你們先行
and we'll join you. I'll show Hanna the ropes.
我們稍后跟上,我來教漢娜控制韁繩
All right. Are you sure?
好啊,真的沒問題嗎
Seriously, I'm like the horse whisperer.
當然,我就是現實版馬語者
Okay.
好的
That feels great.
感覺很棒
These are beautiful.
好美
Yeah.
沒錯
I didn't know Ali was so artistic.
我都不知道,原來艾莉這么有藝術天賦
I barely remember her even taking pictures.
我都不記得,她有拍過照片
It's... strange.
感覺很奇怪
Still getting to know someone after they're gone.
在人去世后,還試圖去了解她
Nervous?
緊張嗎
It's a bad habit.
我的壞毛病
Look, I know this... isn't an excuse, but...
我知道這不是借口,但是我朋友
my friends broke in because they've been through a lot.
會闖進你的房子,因為最近發生了太多事
I think we're all looking for answers.
我想我們都在找答案
That's how I found this roll of film in the first place.
所以我一開始就找到了這卷膠片
Where did you find it?
你哪兒找到的
I was doing renovations in Ali's room.
我當時在重修艾莉的房間
I pulled up her floorboard and found a box of her stuff.
我拉開地板,發現了一盒她的東西
What else was in the box?
盒子里還有什么
Nothing special. Girl stuff.
沒什么特別的,都是女生的東西
Well... then why would she hide it?
那么為什么要藏起來
I don't know.
我不知道
Hiding things became such second nature for her,
藏東西成了她的一種習慣
I don't think she even knew why she was doing it half the time.
我覺得她自己都不知道為什么要這樣做
Something becomes a habit, it's hard to stop, you know?
有些事一旦成為習慣就很難改掉
So, um... Have you found anything else of hers?
你還有沒有找到她的其他東西
No. Just the box.
沒有了,只有那個盒子
You can take a look at it, if you want.
如果你想看,可以去看看
It's back at the house.
就在屋里放著呢
Or you can just wait for the next breakin
或者你可以等你的朋友
from your circle of friends and relatives.
或家人再次破門而入
Should we go in there and talk to her?
我們要不要進去找她
Aria won't listen to anything else that I have to say about Jason.
無論我說杰森什么,艾瑞亞肯定聽不進
But I know who she will listen to.
但我知道她會聽誰的
Huh! Can't be much further.
不會很遠了
How's your ankle?
你的腳踝怎么樣了
That was so weird.
真是奇怪
I've never seen one bite before.
我從沒見過馬咬人
We lost Kate's horses!
我們把凱特的馬搞丟了
They'll find their way back. They're like big dogs.
它們會找回去的,就像狗一樣
I've told you this before.
我告訴過你了
Did you ever even go to riding camp?
你到底有沒有參加過馬術夏令營
So I embellished a little bit.
我小小渲染了一下
Look, Hanna, the key to survival
漢娜,大自然生存法則的關鍵
of any species is adaptability.
就是適者生存
Whoa! When there's a nuclear war,
這樣啊,要是爆發了核戰爭
I guess it's going to be Mona and a million cockroaches,
估計留下的只有夢娜和無數蟑螂
because you even had me fooled.
因為你把我都給騙了
Why are you mad?
你為什么生氣
The only reason I'm even here is for you.
我來這里全是為了你
I've been working it all day
我努力了一整天
to help you get in good with these girls.
試圖讓你和她們處好關系
Who are you trying to help here me or yourself?
你這到底在幫誰,我還是你自己
What is that supposed to mean?
你說這話是什么意思
I just couldn't help but notice that once you found out
我不得不注意到,自從你發現
Kate was more country club than hillbilly,
凱特是高級會所的常客而非鄉巴佬時
You couldn't wait to spend the day with her and her crew.
你就迫不及待地想和她們混在一起
Whatever.
隨便你怎么說
I hope Caleb comes back soon
我希望凱勒快點回來
'cause ever since he left, you've been a total crank.
因為自從他走了,你就變得不可理喻
Ready to begin?
準備好了嗎
What?
什么
My apologies. Scheduling issue.
很抱歉,時間安排有問題
I'll tack on an extra 10 minutes.
我會給你多加十分鐘的
Wait. Weren't you just in here?
等等,你剛才不在這里嗎
No.
不在
Someone was in here.
有人來過了
Spencer, do you... need a ride or something?
斯賓塞,你要搭便車嗎
I have to talk to you.
我要和你談談
Okay, there's something that I need to tell you,
我有件事要告訴你
but... before I tell you that, there's...
但在我告訴你之前
there's something else that I need to tell you.
還有另一件事我要告訴你
Okay.
好
I know about you and Aria.
我知道你和艾瑞亞的事情
Excuse me?
你說什么
Ezra, you don't
以斯拉,你不用
I'm sorry. Mr. Fitz.
對不起,我是說費茲老師
Better. Thank you. Just listen to me.
好多了,謝謝,聽我說
Aria's in danger.
艾瑞亞有危險了
Uh... actually, the box is in the woodshed.
盒子其實是在木屋里
Follow me.
跟我來
You coming?
要來嗎
Um... no, no.
不了,不了
I'll just wait out here for you.
我在這里等你就好
Okay. I'll be back in a sec.
好,我很快回來
What a complete waste of time!
真是浪費時間
I'm sorry I snapped at you.
很抱歉我沖你亂發脾氣
You didn't do anything wrong. It's just...
你沒做錯什么,只是...
Kate and her friends think I'm totally clueless.
凱特和她朋友覺得我什么都不懂
That's not true. Yes, it is.
不是那樣的,就是的
Every time I looked back at them,
每次我回頭看她們時
I got the stinkeye from Itsy.
我就看到里茨鄙視的眼神
Bitsy. Whatever.
是貝茨,管他呢
They both hated me.
她倆都討厭我
Hanna...
漢娜...
Maybe you're just not trying hard enough.
可能還是你沒有盡力
What?
你說什么
Mona, how could you say that?
夢娜,你怎么能這樣說
I practically killed myself today
我今天差點丟了命
trying to make those girls like me.
就是為了能讓她們喜歡我
Why should I even try at all?
我有必要這么做嗎
If it weren't for "Isahell" the skank,
要不是那個姓伊的賤女人
my mom would be with my dad right now instead of home alone,
我媽媽早就和我爸復合了,而非獨守空房
So Kate, her mom, and those little bitches
凱特,她媽媽還有其他賤人
can go to hell, for all I care.
都可以見鬼去了
Hanna...
漢娜
Kate.
凱特
No, Kate, wait.
凱特,等一下
What are you doing here?
你來做什么
Your mother let me in.
你媽媽讓我進來的
I thought we had an agreement,
我以為我們已經達成一致了
but you don't seem to care...
但你似乎不怎么
about that anymore.
在乎那些了
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
Ian's dead.
伊恩死了
Alison's murder has been solved,
艾莉森的案子已經結了
but you're still digging
但你還在找線索
Digging like the hungry terrier you always reminded me of.
你找線索的樣子總讓我想起饑餓的小獵犬
Great. I got it.
好的,我知道了
Now, why don't you leave?
你可以離開了
I know Toby's helping you.
我知道托比在幫你
I know he was going through my room.
我知道他搜了我的房間
You need to stop.
你該停手了
What you're doing is dangerous for you
你做的一切對你來說很危險
and for Toby.
對托比也一樣
You expect me to believe that you care about Toby?
你指望我相信你很關心托比嗎
I do care about him.
我確實關心他
Right. Well, I know all about that, remember?
是啊,我很清楚你對他的感情,記得嗎
Well. I guess I've said all I have to say.
好吧,該說的我都說了
Thanks for stopping by.
感謝你的來訪
And tell Garrett I said hi.
幫我給加勒特帶好
What are you doing here?
你來做什么
I came to get you.
我來接你
Spencer thought after you left the Grille...
斯賓塞認為你離開柵格咖啡廳后...
Spencer? You talked to Spencer?
斯賓塞,你和斯賓塞談過了
She talked to me, and she admitted that she knew about us.
她找的我,她說她知道我們的事
She told you about us? Why would she do that?
她告訴你了,她為什么那么做
Because your friends think this guy Jason is dangerous,
因為你的朋友們覺得杰森很危險
And I do too. They told me about the photos.
我也這么覺得,她們告訴了我照片的事
He had a legitimate explanation for the photos.
關于照片他有合理的解釋
Look, you don't have to worry. He's not a threat.
你不用擔心,他構不成什么威脅
He is to me.
對我來說就是威脅
I don't want to lose you.
我不想失去你
Look... we started out hiding this relationship
我們一開始隱瞞了我們的戀情
so we could have one,
是為了保持這種關系
but if keeping it a secret is destroying it,
但如果隱瞞下去會毀了我們的關系
then I don't want to keep it a secret anymore.
那我不想一直隱瞞下去了
So, what are you saying?
那你的意思是
It's time to tell people about us,
是時候公開我們的關系了
and I think we should start by telling your parents.
我覺得我們應該先告訴你的父母
You want to start with my parents?
你想先告訴我父母
Yeah. I'd rather they heard it from us.
是的,我寧可他們從我們口中得知
I'll be right back. Okay.
我馬上回來,好
You're giving this to me?
你要給我嗎
Yeah. Thanks.
沒錯,謝了
So, I should...
我該...
yeah. I know. You're unavailable.
是的,我了解,你已經名花有主了
She knows about us.
她知道我們的事了
They know about us, and she's looking at yearbooks.
她們知道我們了,她看了年鑒
It's only a matter of time before they figure it out,
如果她們還沒發現真相
if they haven't already.
被她們查出來也是早晚的事了
What do you want me to do?
你要我做什么
It's time to talk to Jason.
該和杰森談談了
Did dad call?
爸爸打電話了嗎
I don't think so, but I just got home.
沒有吧,不過我剛進門
How was the college fair?
大學咨詢會怎么樣
I left early to try on the bridesmaid's dress.
我提前走了,去試伴娘禮服了
Oh, yeah? How was it?
是嗎,怎么樣
Not a great fit.
不合身
Hello?
喂
Hey, Tom.
湯姆
No...
不
I didn't know that.
我不知道
I'm glad it went well.
很高興進展得很順利
I'm sure she would love to talk to her.
她肯定樂意跟她通話
Kate's coming to the phone.
凱特要跟你說話
Hanna?
漢娜
Thank you so much for not saying anything.
謝謝你守口如瓶
I am so sorry...
我很抱歉
Don't apologize.
不用道歉
We're practically family now.
我們已經是一家人了
II just... Actually...
我只是,其實
I'm sorry about what happened to your horse.
很抱歉你騎馬時發生的事
Oh. Yeah, that's okay.
沒關系的
You know, training a horse is an art.
馴馬也是門藝術
You have to work with the animal,
你要學會馴服動物
bending its will until it knows you're its master,
遏制它的意愿,讓它知道你才是主人
taking all the fight out of it
扼殺它所有的斗志
until it truly is broken.
直到徹底毀掉它
That's how you're going to feel when I'm through with you.
跟我相處你就會明白這種滋味了
Welcome to the family...
歡迎加入這個家
Sis.
好姐妹
What's that?
這是什么
It's a box of Ali's things.
艾莉留下的一盒小玩意兒
Jason found it. He gave it to me.
杰森找到的,他給了我
What's in it?
里面都有什么
Oh, as it turns out, it's just...
看來看去,只是
a whole bunch of nothing.
一堆沒用的玩意
What's up?
有事嗎
Oh, I talked to Dr. Sullivan today, about Mike,
我今天跟沙利文醫生說了邁克的事
and I made an appointment for him to see
她給我推薦了一個人
somebody she suggested.
我已經約好了讓邁克去見他
Oh. Good.
那不錯啊
You liked going to see someone, right? Yeah.
你當時不排斥心理治療吧,是啊
Obviously, I wasn't very thrilled about going in the first place,
很明顯,剛開始我對治療也不感冒
but... yeah, I actually started to look forward to it.
但后來還有些期待了
Can you tell Mike that? 'Cause he does not want to go.
你能勸勸邁克嗎,因為他不愿意去
Sure.
沒問題
I'll talk to him. I don't really know if he'll listen to me.
我會去勸他的,但不知道他聽得進去嗎
Well, don't let that stop you.
不要先入為主
I never do.
我從不這么做
And could you maybe possibly tell him
還有,你能不能告訴他
how seeing a therapist doesn't make him a total loser?
見心理醫生并不代表他是徹頭徹尾的失敗者
Mom. I'm on it.
媽媽,我來處理吧
Okay.
好吧
I just... I think he needs this.
我只是,我覺得他需要心理治療
Yeah.
是的
Actually, there was, um, one other thing.
其實,還有一件事
I feel kind of strange even bringing it up,
其實我覺得拿出來說就挺別扭的
but, um...
但是
Earlier this year, there were some rumors
年初的時候,有些關于
about Mr. Fitz
費茲老師的流言
Being involved with a student.
關于他跟一個學生有染
Yeah.
是的
And I just assumed it was gossip
我起初還以為這只是個傳言
because he was young,
因為他很年輕
and clearly a lot of students
而且顯然有一大堆學生
were nursing a crush on him.
都在暗戀他
But maybe I shouldn't have.
但也許我不應該
Shouldn't have what?
不應該什么
Assumed it wasn't true.
臆斷這個流言不是真的
Is there something you want to tell me about Mr. Fitz...
你有沒有什么想告訴我的,有關費茲老師
...and Spencer?
和斯賓塞
What?
什么
Are Mr. Fitz and Spencer...
費茲老師是不是和斯賓塞
involved?
關系不一般
What? No! Why would you even think that?
什么,沒有,你怎么會這么想呢
Because I saw them talking in his car,
因為我親眼看見他倆在他車里說話
and it seemed...intimate.
而且看起來,很親密
Well, they're not...intimate.
他們沒有,很親密
But would it be so bad if they were, though?
但如果他倆的事是真的,影響會很壞嗎
You said so yourself there's barely any age difference.
你剛才說過,他們幾乎沒什么年齡差距
Yeah, but, I mean, that 's not the point.
是的,不過那不是重點
He was her teacher, and if I found out
他曾是她的老師,如果我發現
he abused his power like that, I'd be...
他那樣濫用職權的話,我會
really disappointed.
對他非常失望
Yeah.
知道了
Well...
那
There's there's nothing going on between them, so...
他們之間沒有任何關系,所以
Good.
這就好
You know, I take that back.
我收回剛才那句話
I'd feel more than disappointed.
我不只會覺得失望
I'd feel betrayed.
更多的是背叛
Here.
給你
Small sips.
慢點喝
You know what the worst part is?
知道最糟的是什么嗎
If I had just looked up during that massage,
我只要在按摩的時候抬頭看一眼
we'd know who "A" is.
我們就知道誰是A了
What did the hands feel like, a guy or a girl?
那是雙什么樣的手,男人的還是女人的
II thought like a girl, but...
我之前感覺像女的,但
Now I don't know.
現在我也搞不清了
Do you need to take another shower?
你還想再沖個澡嗎
No, I think five is enough.
不用了,五個已經足夠了
I could use one.
我想洗一個
I've felt gross ever since I discovered
自從我發現伊恩的視頻
Ian's video's might have had more than one cameraman!
可能不止他一人所為,我就一直覺得惡心
That is so creepy.
真是太變態了
What's even creepier is that one of those guys has a gun,
更變態的是,其中一人居然還是
and a badge.
佩槍的警察
And a relationship to Jenna, who hates us,
還和詹娜有一腿,那女人恨透我們了
and hated Ali even more.
更恨艾莉
So, which one is "A"?
那到底誰才是A
That 's the thing ever since we realized
問題就在這兒,自從我們發覺
"A" made Ian's death look like a suicide,
是A把伊恩的死掩飾得像自殺一樣
we've been thinking that "A" and the killer are the same person.
我們就一直以為A和兇手是同一個人
What if "A" is a group of people,
如果A是一群人
all playing together for the same team?
他們是有預謀的呢
Or the same club.
或者有組織的
That's probably Aria,
應該是艾瑞亞
and my guess is she has something that she wants to say to me.
我猜她有話想跟我說
If I'm not back in five minutes, send a rescue team.
如果我五分鐘還沒回來,救援小隊請出馬
It's nothing.
沒事
Hey. How is she?
她怎么樣了
She's... shaken, but she's still standing.
她驚魂未定,但還挺得住
What was I supposed to do? I'm not mad at you.
我能怎么辦,我沒生你的氣
Really?
真的
Yeah.
是的
Good, 'cause I just did it because I was nervous,
太好了,我真是太緊張了才會那么做
and you're you're really tiny,
而且你又那么小一只
and I love you.
我真是愛死你了
I love you too.
我也愛你
And besides, you going to Fitz,
除此之外,你去找費茲
it actually turned out to be a good thing.
其實也變成了一件好事
Made him step up. Really?
終于讓他邁出了那一步,真的
I'm so glad to hear that. Don't be too happy.
真高興聽你這么說,別樂極生悲
My mom thinks that you're the one that's hooking up with him.
我媽以為是你和他有一腿
Wait, what?
等等,什么
I was wondering how long it'd be before you showed.
我還在想你要多久才會現身
In Rosewood, all roads seem to lead back to this house.
在玫瑰鎮,條條大路通此屋
Sorry. I forgot.
抱歉,我忘了
So what's on your mind?
那你是怎么想的
I just want to make sure we're still cool, Jason.
杰森,我只想確保我們都沒事
What does it matter anymore? It's over, right?
還有什么關系呢,都結束了,對嗎
I'm a cop now. Matters more than ever.
現在我是警察了,所以比以前更重要
Sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉讓你久等了
I was trying to reach another patient.
我剛才在聯絡另一個病人
Got a little cold in here.
這里有點冷啊
All right.
好的
So.
那么
What would you like to talk about?
你想聊點什么