Bill's been kidnapped.
比爾被人綁架了
Your Majesty, you've had me abducted by werewolves?
陛下,您讓一群狼人綁架我
These are not ordinary werewolves.
他們不是普通的狼人
Eric Northman sent me! I'm here to look after you.
我是埃里克·諾思曼派來的,來保護你
You brought this skank just to make me jealous.
你帶這個騷貨來就是想讓我嫉妒嗎
You're gonna make me a cop, and you're gonna make me one, now.
你讓我當警察,我現在就要當警察
I've been taking care of your mother.
我一直在照顧你媽媽
I think you're the first visitor she's had.
你應該是第一個來探望她的人
Where's Sookie now?
蘇琪現在在哪兒
Jackson, Mississippi.
密西西比州,杰克遜
Let me go!
放開我
It's really you.
真的是你
What about no one telling me my whole damn life I had a brother?
為什么沒人告訴我,怎么就突然多了個哥哥
Those things you can't explain, I don't care about 'em.
那些你不能解釋的事情,我不在乎
This baby's Rene's! It's gonna be evil!
孩子是雷內的,這孩子是惡魔之子
I can't promise you a perfect life...
我不能保證讓你過上多好的生活
Take it to him, Tommy!
干掉他,托米
But I can promise you it'll be better than this one.
但我能保證肯定比這種生活好
Will you be my vampire bride?
你愿意做我的吸血鬼新娘嗎
I won't let you go!
我不要讓你死
Get out!
給我滾
Bill, is it true that
比爾,蘇琪的血
Sookie's blood lets you walk in the sunlight?
能夠讓你曝露于陽光下,這是真的嗎
The blood works for a few minutes.
只能維持幾分鐘
So you turn into a panther. That ain't so bad.
就像你可以變成黑豹,也不是啥壞事
What are you? A witch.
你是什么人,巫師
Russell took my family. Now I take his.
羅素殺了我的家人,我要以牙還牙
No!
不
Where am I supposed to go?
你要我上哪兒去
Not my problem.
關我屁事
You ain't gonna shoot shit.
你不會開槍的,混蛋
Did we find the bag of V?
我們在現場有沒有發現吸血鬼血
Kenya put it into evidence.
肯雅將其收作證據了
Mine is the true face of vampires!
你們眼前才是吸血鬼的真面目
We will eat you.
我們要吃掉你們
No!
不
I'm a faerie?
我是精靈
Your grandfather used to know things.
你爺爺總能知道一些事情
Personal things he never would have told anybody.
這些秘密他從來沒有告訴任何人
She may well be their only chance to walk in the sun.
她可能是唯一能讓你行走在陽光下的機會
You traitor.
你這叛徒
Say goodbye to my woman.
和我的女人道別吧
Somebody gotta take care of everybody that's left.
必須有人來照顧這些人
I drink human blood.
我喝人血
Drink me.
喝我的吧
What, are you gonna shoot me now?
你現在要向我開槍嗎
I wish I could just be a completely new person.
我真希望開始一段嶄新的人生
You will regret this.
你會為此后悔的
He tried to silence me tonight.
今晚他想殺我滅口
You manipulated me into falling in love with you! No!
你竟然設計讓我愛上你,別這樣
I have nothing left to lose.
我已經破釜沉舟了
Sookie, come with us.
蘇琪,跟我們走吧
Would you like to try a Lumiere? They're great!
要嘗嘗露美果嗎,很好吃
Would you like a Lumiere?
來個露美果嗎
I feel nauseous. It'll pass.
我有點惡心,很快就好了
Well done. As you were.
各位請繼續吧
Wait. Are you like, the head of the faeries or somethin'?
這么說,你就是精靈的首領咯
Oh, hardly. No, I'm your...
那倒不算,我是你的
I'm your godmother. You know, it's a...
我是你的教母,就是...
I have a Faerie Godmother?
我有個精靈教母啊
Oh, it's not all fun and parties. Some of us have to work.
我們并非總是吃喝玩樂,有些人必須工作
Okay, if your job is to look after me,
好吧,如果你的工作是照顧我
can I just say you suck?
我能不能說你遜斃了
Do you know how many times I could have used a Faerie Godmother?
你知道我有多少次需要教母幫忙嗎
Well, you're still alive, aren't you?
你不是活得好好的嗎
You're not exactly Miss Trouble-Free, you know.
別以為你天生就福大命大
Come on. Let's enjoy the party.
來吧,好好開心一下
Sookie?
蘇琪
Barry? Yeah.
巴瑞,是我
The bellboy? Yeah
那個服務生,對
How long have you been here?
你來這里多久了
We just got here. Jesus, can you believe this place?
我們剛到,這地方真讓人難以置信
Oh, this is my Faerie Godmother, Lloyd. Hi.
這是我的精靈教母,勞埃德,嗨
Look at everyone.
瞧瞧這兒的人
Do you realize this is like the
你不覺得只有在這里
one place in the universe where we're not freaks?
我們才不被當作怪物嗎
Well, we're going to get a drink.
好了,我們去喝點東西
Once you two are finished chatting, mingle.
等你們倆聊完了,帶你認識新伙伴
Would you like a Lumiere? A light-fruit.
嘗嘗露美果嗎,這是光之果
Yeah.
好啊
Oh, my God!
天啊
Barry, hold on a sec.
巴瑞,先別吃
This is like biting into pure happiness.
這味道讓人感覺好幸福
You gotta try this, Sookie.
你一定要嘗嘗,蘇琪
Yeah, hold on.
嗯,不急
Now, isn't that a beauty?
瞧這個多漂亮
Just turned ripe.
剛剛成熟
Granddaddy?
爺爺
Beg your pardon?
你說什么
Granddaddy Earl.
厄爾爺爺
I'm Sookie.
我是蘇琪
I just saw you last week.
可我上周才見過你
It was your birthday.
你生日那天
Granddaddy, that was twenty years ago.
爺爺,那是二十年前了
Oh, my Lord. It's...
天啊,那...
Your grandma, did she...
你的奶奶,她...
did she pass gentle?
走得安詳嗎
It was peaceful. She lived a happy life.
她走得很安詳,這輩子很幸福
Mama and Daddy, they were in a flood, so I have no idea.
媽媽和爸爸是因為洪水死的,所以我不知道
I try not to think about it.
我盡量不去想這些
It's just me and Jason now.
現在就剩杰森和我了
Twenty years! I can't understand how...
二十年了,這到底怎么...
I swear, I've only been here a few hours.
我發誓我來這里就幾個小時
You've been here all this time?
你一直都在這里嗎
I...
我...
I must have lost track of time.
我肯定是沒時間概念了
It's just, everything seems so...
這兒看起來實在太...
lovely.
太漂亮了
Would you like a Lumiere?
來個露美果嗎
Granddaddy, can you hear me?
爺爺,你能聽到我嗎
Yes. Yes, I can hear you.
能,我能聽到你
This is a trap. We need to leave.
這是陷阱,我們最好離開
A trap?
陷阱
The trap is the world you've left behind.
你剛剛離開的那個世界才是陷阱
Oh, no need to bow. We're all friends here.
沒必要鞠躬,在這兒大家都是朋友
I'm sorry. I just have no idea who you are.
抱歉,我不知道你是誰
You can call me Mab. I am the one who sent for you.
你可以叫我麥布,是我叫人找你來的
Have you had a try of the Lumiere fruit yet?
你有沒有嘗過露美果
No, I haven't had a chance. It's really very good.
我還沒來得及吃,非常好吃
I'm not hungry. Have a taste.
我不餓,嘗嘗吧
I don't want any.
我一點兒也不想吃
The future of our kind is in peril.
我們的種族前景堪憂
A vampire breached our realm
有個吸血鬼闖進我們的圣域
because he'd had a taste of faerie blood.
就因為他喝過精靈血
Your blood.
你的血
In the old kingdom, vampires nearly drank us to extinction.
在古國時代,吸血鬼差點滅絕了我們的種族
They drove us onto this plane.
我們只有逃到這個位面
Well, it won't happen again. I'm staying away from vampires.
以后不會有了,我跟吸血鬼沒有瓜葛了
I can guaran-damn-tee you that!
我可以賭咒發誓
Oh, I know.
我知道
We can't have bearers of the fae on the human plane any longer.
人類位面不會再有精靈的后裔了
We've sown too many seeds with humans.
我們與人類播撒了那么多種子
Now it is time to harvest!
現在是收獲的時候了
Harvest?
收獲
You're harvesting people.
你收獲的是族人
Fruit, please.
吃水果
Get away from me!
放開我
Eat it.
吃下去
Granddaddy, run!
爺爺,快跑啊
Do not let the girl escape!
別讓那丫頭跑了
Get her!
抓住她
Can you keep up?
能跟上嗎
Trying!
我盡力
Try harder!
加把勁
Come with us! We can help you!
跟我們走,我們可以幫助你們
Let me go!
放開我
Do not fear. We can get you home.
別害怕,我們可以送你們回家
Hold them off! I've got the humans!
攔住他們,我找到人類了
Hurry. This way! Hurry!
快點,這邊走
This way!
這邊
You have to jump!
你們必須跳下去
What? No. I don't even know who the hell you are!
什么,我還不知道你是什么人呢
My sister was the one who abducted you
帶你過來的人是我妹妹
because the Crown wishes to
因為我們的王希望
seal off the human world from Faerie forever.
將精靈與人類世界永久隔絕
And you don't?
你不想嗎
It was once our world, too. It is our right to travel there.
那也曾是我們的世界,我們有權穿越過去
Have you eaten the light-fruit?
你們有沒有吃那種光之果
He has, but not me.
他吃了,我沒吃
Only you can go then.
那就只有你能走了
Hurry!
快點
Humans! Do not listen to his lies. Jump and you will die!
人類,別聽他胡說八道,跳下去就死定了
She's closing the portal! Do you want to go home or not?
她要關閉傳送門了,你到底想不想回家
Sook, now! Sookie!
蘇克,快走,蘇琪
Granddaddy?
爺爺
What's wrong?
你怎么樣
It's, uh... I had the light-fruit.
我吃了光之果
But I had to see you home.
但我必須送你回家
Your... your mama and daddy,
你的爸爸媽媽
your granny, are they here?
還有奶奶,都埋在這兒嗎
Yes. Come on.
對,來吧
I never meant to leave you all.
我從沒想過扔下你們不管
We never believed you abandoned us.
我們一直相信你不會拋棄我們
None of us ever stopped loving you.
我們所有人都愛著你
That's good.
那太好了
Your grands gonna give me what for in heaven, I guarantee ya.
我敢說,你奶奶在天堂可不會輕易饒了我
I'm dyin', Pumpkin.
我要死了,小甜心
Granddaddy, no.
爺爺,別離開我
I can feel it.
我能感覺到
Give this to Jason.
把這個交給杰森
Man ought to own a good watch.
男人應該有塊好表
Now I'm happy. I'm where I belong.
現在我很幸福,我落葉歸根了
You be good, Sookie. I love you.
好好保重,蘇琪,我愛你
Just use the one you got up there right now.
就用你手頭那個,快點
What the...
怎么回事
Sweetheart, where do you think you're going?
美女,你到這兒來干嘛
It's my house.
這是我家
Hey, you can't go in there!
嘿,你不能進去
Oh my God.
天啊
Um, excuse me?
打擾一下
Honey, if you don't come back out, I'm calling the police.
親愛的,你再不出來,我就報警了
Do it! Call the cops, 'cause I would love an explanation!
報警啊,我正想搞明白這是怎么回事呢
Hello!
有人嗎
Police!
警察
Jason?
杰森
Sook, Sookie.
蘇克,蘇琪
Oh my God. Oh my God!
天啊,天啊
Look, I can't believe it's you.
我真不敢相信是你
Jason, why are you dressed like a cop?
杰森,你怎么穿的像個警察
Jesus Christ, we thought you were dead!
上帝啊,我們以為你死了
We've been looking everywhere for you.
我們到處找你
We, we figured a vampire must have did it.
我們以為肯定是吸血鬼害了你
Bill or, or maybe that crazy tall one.
比爾,或是那個高個兒瘋子
Hold on, hold on. Stop a second.
停,停,等一下
What is today's date?
今天是幾號
Today is uh, October 21st.
今天是十月二十一
I've been gone two weeks?
我離開了兩周嗎
Uh, Sook...
蘇克...
You've been gone twelve and a half months.
你失蹤了十二個半月
You sold my house?
你賣了我的房子嗎
Your stuff's all still here.
你的東西都還在這兒
Now, I packed it, but I didn't get a chance to...
我打包好了,但是我還沒...
Yeah, I saw.
是,我看到了
Well, at least I didn't throw it away.
至少我沒扔了
Look, Sook, you have been gone for a year,
聽著,蘇克,你失蹤了一年
and it killed me even thinking
只要想到
about all the people who should still be living here,
住在這里的人都消失了
and how they're all gone.
我就悲痛欲絕
I just couldn't take it no more.
我實在是承受不住了
Who bought the place?
誰買了這地方
Uh, a real estate company with a bunch of initials.
一家地產公司,有好幾個縮寫字母
AIK, I think.
好像是AIK
Look, they had the cash,
聽著,他們給現金
they was offering more than I was asking, and I just...
出的價格比我開的還高,我只是...
just wanted to be done with it.
只是想結束這一切
I can't believe you gave up on me.
真不敢相信你放棄找我了
What choice did I have?
我還有別的選擇嗎
Sook, you ain't the type to just skip off without telling no one.
蘇克,你不是那種不打招呼就開溜的人
Plus, you'd been all mixed up with vampires.
再加上,你總和那些吸血鬼攪在一起
Look, we put up fliers,
聽著,我們貼了尋人啟事
we called TV stations.
通知了電視臺
I did everything I could think of.
能想到的我都做了
We even made up a website!
我們還建了一個網站
But after you were gone so long...
但是你失蹤了那么久...
I swear it felt like ten, fifteen minutes at the most!
我發誓,我感覺就十分鐘,最多一刻鐘
The place where I went, time just works differently.
我去的地方,時間的流逝和這兒不一樣
I believe you.
我相信你
I do, but Sook, if you start telling people that
真的,蘇克,但如果你告訴別人
you time-traveled to a land full of faeries,
你來了一次時間旅行,去了滿是精靈的地方
they're gonna put you away.
他們會把你關起來的
Where the hell did you get that?
你從哪兒弄到的
I saw Granddaddy.
我見到爺爺了
He was there.
他也在那里
He wanted you to have it.
這是他送給你的
He swore he'd only been there a few hours.
他對我發誓說,他到那兒也就幾個小時
Jason, he looked just like we remember him.
杰森,他看起來和咱們記憶中一模一樣
Time stands still there, and no one knows it.
那兒時間是停止的,而且沒人發現
It's how I lost a year of my life,
我就是這樣錯過了一年時間
and Granddaddy lost twenty.
而爺爺錯過了二十年
But where, where is he?
那他在哪兒
Well, you didn't leave him there, did you?
你不會把他留在那里了吧
Jason, he's gone. I'm sorry.
杰森,他去世了,我很遺憾
Like, he wanted you to have that watch so that
他希望你留著這塊表
you'd always know that he never meant to leave you.
這樣你就會知道,他從來沒有想過拋棄你
What time you got?
現在幾點了
6:35.
六點三十五
Which means...
也就是說...
My God.
天啊
Sookie!
蘇琪
Forgive me. I know I'm not welcome.
原諒我,我知道我不受歡迎
I have not felt your presence for over a year.
一年多我都感覺不到你
Well, I'm fine.
我很好
You were with Claudine?
你和克勞汀在一起嗎
It's none of your business where I go or what I do.
不管我去哪兒,做什么,都跟你沒關系
Sookie, for over twelve months I was so empty.
蘇琪,這一年多來我是那么空虛
It was as if...
那就像...
I thought you had died.
我以為你已經死了
Well, I knew you weren't dead.
可我知道你沒死
Eric, not now.
埃里克,現在不是時候
I never lost hope.
我從沒放棄希望
Don't you have an obligation at Fangtasia?
你不是在范塔西婭有任務嗎
I don't think so. I believe you do.
沒有吧,肯定有
Pam can handle it. They specifically want you.
帕姆能處理,他們點名要你
Well, I appreciate your concern,
我很感謝你的關心
but we're fine, thank you.
但我們能搞定,謝謝
Eric, go!
埃里克,回去
Apparently, I have to go.
看來不走不行了
But understand this. Everyone who claims to love you,
但請你想清楚,所有口頭上說愛你的人
your friends, your brother,
你的朋友們,你的哥哥
even Bill Compton,
甚至比爾·康普頓
they all gave up on you.
他們都放棄你了
I
而我
never
從來
did.
沒有過
Nice paint.
煥然一新啊
You have gotta be shitting me!
你一定是耍我開心吧
Happy to see you, too, Andy.
我也很高興見到你,安迪
Geez. Are you all right?
天啊,你沒事吧
Yeah, I'm safe, sound.
當然,我很好,安然無恙
We all thought, uh...
我們都以為...
They all thought that I had killed you.
他們都以為我殺了你
Well, when you're up to it, come on down to the station.
等你有空就去一趟警局吧
We'll get your statement, track down whoever it was that took ya.
我們錄份材料,查出那個劫持你的混蛋
Nobody took me.
沒人劫持我
What?
什么
I wasn't kidnapped.
我沒有被人綁架
Don't tell me you skipped town without tellin' no one.
別告訴我你就那樣不辭而別了
You know how many man hours I put into lookin' for you?
你知道我耗費了多少工時去找你嗎
Hey, take it easy, Andy.
冷靜點,安迪
We dragged the fuckin' lake for you!
我們他媽的把湖都翻了個底朝天
Where the hell'd you go?
你到底跑哪兒去了
She was working for me.
她是在為我工作
Vampire business.
吸血鬼的事務
What? Are you kiddin' me? What kind of vampire business?
你在開玩笑嗎,吸血鬼的什么事務
For a whole year, you swore up and down you had no idea where she was!
這一整年,你都口口聲聲說不清楚她在哪里
I deeply apologize for misleading you, Sheriff.
對于誤導了你,我深表歉意,警長
Too many human lives would
如果我不保守秘密
be at risk if I did not keep it a secret.
很多人類的性命就會面臨危險
Now, as you can see,
現在,如您所見
Miss Stackhouse is unharmed.
斯塔克豪斯小姐安然無恙
I'm back. I'm fine.
我回來了,我很好
I will come down to the office tomorrow,
明天我就去警局
and I will explain it all.
把一切解釋清楚
And I will repay the costs of the search effort,
至于搜索產生的費用,也由我承擔
as soon as you issue a statement clearing my name.
只要你發表一份聲明,證明我的清白
Obviously, I did not kill her.
很明顯,我沒有殺她
For thirteen straight months,
整整十三個月
I've had that open case on my books.
有關你的失蹤案一直懸而未決
If it weren't for you,
如果不是因為你
this year's Louisiana Safe Streets plaque
今年"路易斯安那州最安全街區"的牌匾
would be on my wall,
就掛在我墻上了
and not fuckin' Webster Parish!
而不是他媽的韋伯斯特教區
All right, that's enough!
好了,夠了
Andy, this ain't nothin' we can't get into tomorrow.
安迪,這又不是什么十萬火急的事
You owe me a plaque!
你欠我一塊牌匾
Get in the car, you! Get in the car.
你快上車,給我到車上去
I know I've lost an entire year,
我知道我失蹤了整整一年
and I know you must have been worried for me.
我也知道你肯定很為我擔心
But in my mind,
但對我而言
it was only an hour ago
你傷透我的心
that you broke my heart into a million pieces.
也僅僅是一個小時之前的事情
I understand.
我理解
You're safe.
你沒事
That's all that matters.
這才是最重要的
I'll leave you be.
不打攪你了
Oh, no.
不
That's good.
這樣很好
I'm glad you're okay with...
我很高興你沒事...
I'm glad you're okay. Yeah.
你沒事,我很高興
Good night, Sookie.
晚安,蘇琪
You usin' again?
你又嗑了
What? No!
什么,沒有
I had maybe one drop this mornin',
今兒早上好像嗑了一滴
but it's gone. I'm out.
沒了,我戒了
You're out now.
想嗑都沒了
Five minutes.
就五分鐘
The woman who leads that group,
那個領頭的女人可厲害
I've never seen anybody
我從來沒見過
more hooked in to the magic inside of her.
誰能像她那樣施展體內的魔力
It'll be good for you.
這對你有幫助
Ten months.
十個月
Ten good motherfuckin'
多美妙的十個月
months I've gone without a freak-ass vision,
我他媽都沒有那種稀奇古怪的幻覺了
And now you want me to go
現在你想讓我進去
in there and hang out with a bunch of witches.
跟一幫巫師交朋友
In a coven.
參加巫師聚會
It's not a coven.
這不是巫師聚會
First it was your fuckin' meditation group.
先是他媽的什么冥想組織
Then it was... It's different.
然后是,那不一樣
the Dallas Pagan Fair.
達拉斯異教徒集會
It's completely different, Lafayette.
這完全不一樣,拉法耶
Five minutes.
就五分鐘
Ten if they got drinks.
有喝的就十分鐘
Smell like where old air fresheners go to die.
聞起來像發了霉的空氣清新劑
You'll get used to it.
你會習慣的
Now, they're cool. Trust me.
他們都很好,相信我
They even got a beaded curtain.
你瞧,連珠簾都有
Oh, hell no.
不會吧
Hi.
嗨
Look who's here.
看看是誰來了
So sorry we're late.
真抱歉我們遲到了
Oh, no. You haven't missed anything.
沒事,你們沒錯過什么
Is this your, um...
這是你的...
Yeah, this is my partner. Lafayette,
這是我的伴侶,拉法耶
This is Katie.
這是凱蒂
Hi.
你好
Finally broke him down, huh? I've been tryin' for ages.
最后還是搞定他了,我可是試了很久
We are so glad that you joined us.
真高興你能加入我們
Oh, no. Wait. I'm not...
等等,我不是...
Did you tell 'em I was joinin'?
你跟他們說我要加入嗎
That's uh, Marnie. We'll introduce you to her later.
那是瑪妮,我們等會兒把你介紹給她
She look like she could use a nap.
她看起來有點小困啊
Oh, no. She's transported herself to another plane.
不,她正在穿越到另一位面
That's how she can contact the spirits of the dead.
這是她與死者的靈魂聯系的方式
Does she ever find anybody?
她沒有沒找到過誰呢
Well, it's like fishin'.
這和釣魚一樣
Cast your line into the dark,
朝黑暗中甩出魚線
sometimes you get a response, sometimes you don't.
有時候有回應,有時候什么也沒有
On nights we don't,
沒收到回應
there's always vodka.
我們就喝伏特加
Greatest witch ever, huh?
有史以來最棒的女巫,是吧
Don't be an asshole.
別這么刻薄嘛
Me?
我嗎
But what she want me for?
她想要我做什么
Go on. It's okay.
去吧,沒關系的
Uh, how y'all uh, doin'?
大家好啊
Did you ever know anyone named, uh, named Edith?
你認不認識一個叫伊迪絲的人
No.
不認識
Never. Um, I'm pretty sure.
從來沒有,我可以肯定
Maybe in, uh, a short form? Edie?
或者是昵稱,伊迪
No.
沒有
But keep guessin'. You'll get one right eventually.
繼續猜吧,總會猜中一個的
Wait. Hold on.
等等,慢著
Uh, Eddie?
埃迪呢
Could be.
有可能
It's a common name.
這名字挺常見
Well, you lose someone by that name recently?
你最近失去了一個叫埃迪的人,是嗎
We lost touch.
我們失去聯系了
He's got something for you.
他有樣東西給你
A rose.
一朵玫瑰
Go on, take it.
來,拿著
Why would I want a rose?
為什么要送我玫瑰
They drained me, Lafayette.
他們抽干了我的血,拉法耶
But it's okay.
但沒有關系
It was worth it.
這是值得的
I used to have a glass of Merlot with you.
我曾經和你共飲梅樂酒
What the...
這他媽的..
How did you fuckin' do that?
你他媽的是怎么做到的
I, uh...
我...
I didn't do anything.
我什么也沒做
It just came to me. I'm sorry.
是它找上我的,對不起
You told 'em. He fuckin' told you!
你告訴他們了,是他告訴你的
No, no, I swear I didn't say anything.
不,我發誓我什么都沒說
I didn't say a thing.
一個字都沒說
Lafayette!
拉法耶
He was a spirit. I can't live with him.
他是個靈魂,我不能與他共存
It's okay, it's okay.
沒關系,沒事的
Terry! Mama's home!
特里,我回來了
Hey, Mikey, baby.
邁奇,寶貝
Terry?
特里
Terry? Get in here! Now!
特里,過來,快過來
What's up?
什么事
How in the hell did this happen?
這是怎么回事
Coby and Lisa are at their aunt Mona's.
科比和利薩去莫娜阿姨家了
I figure why not let him play with 'em.
怎么不讓他一起去呢
You let him pull their heads off.
他把芭比的頭都給擰掉了
Huh. No, he wasn't doin' that.
不,不是他干的
I just left him here for a sec while I hit the head.
他單獨在這兒沒多久,我撞到腦袋了
Well, how long were you in there?
那你在里面待了多久
I don't know. Two or three minutes.
我不清楚,兩三分鐘吧
Decapitating Barbie dolls.
肢解芭比娃娃
What the hell kind of baby does that?
什么嬰兒這樣殘忍啊
Just boys. Regular, ordinary, curious boys.
男孩嘛,太正常了,男孩都很好奇
When I was a kid, I used to put squirrel heads on lizard bodies
我小時候還經常把松鼠頭安在蜥蜴身上
and invent new animals and...
創造了一種新的動物,而且...
He's a good boy, baby.
他是個好孩子,親愛的
If he's got any of you in him, he's good.
只要他遺傳一點點你的基因,他就是好孩子
It ain't my half I'm worried about.
我擔心的倒不是我的那半基因
Mikey,
邁奇
Mama loves you so, so very much, but you have got to understand.
媽媽很愛很愛你,但你得明白
Killing is wrong.
殺人是不對的
The male wastes no time and goes in for the kill
雄性在意識到它必須保護
when he realizes he has
所擁有的雌性時
to go for the female, who he's protecting.
就會毫不猶豫地大開殺戒
Hey, hon. How was work?
親愛的,工作順利嗎
Just ten hours of layin' hot
不過是連續十個小時
mix asphalt next to a swamp full of mosquitoes.
在滿是蚊子的沼澤旁鋪熱瀝青
How you think it was?
你覺得能怎樣
I'm starvin'.
我餓死了
Well, you got your pizza from Monday still left, I think.
你周一沒吃完的披薩應該還在
Uh, you remember I eat, right?
你應該知道我要吃東西吧
Like food. Be nice to have some in the house.
比如食物,行行好,在家里多備點吃的
And you remember I don't eat, don't ya?
你應該知道我不吃東西吧
Uh, you eat me.
你吃我嘛
I mean, a scrambled egg once in a while
我說,偶爾來份炒雞蛋
doesn't seem like too much to ask.
也不算是苛刻的要求吧
Do you understand how gross human food is to a vampire?
你知道對吸血鬼來說,人類食物有多惡心嗎
It's all dead.
都是死的
Permanently forever dead.
永遠永遠都是死的
Going to the Piggly Wiggly
我去小豬扭扭
for me is like going to the morgue for you.
跟你去太平間的感覺一樣
You think bleeding out
你以為剛開始的時候
into your mouth wasn't gross for me at first?
讓血流到你嘴里對我來說不惡心嗎
You get used to it.
習慣不就好了
I mean, honestly. How hard is it? You crack one into a pan.
說實話,這有多難,就在平底鍋里打個蛋
Fine. You want an egg?
好,你要吃雞蛋是吧
How about a dozen fucking eggs?
那就來他媽的一打怎么樣
What the hell are you doin'?
我說你發什么神經呢
I'm cooking for ya. Just like your Mama.
給你做飯,就跟你媽一樣
Look, don't bring her into this. That woman is dead to me!
別把她扯進來,那女人對我來說早就死了
Yeah, and if her aim were any better,
是啊,要是她瞄得準點
I'd be a pile of goo and she'd be making your eggs.
我就是一攤爛泥,她就能給你炒雞蛋了
Your delicious fucking eggs!
你他媽最喜歡的雞蛋
You know what? I'm not asking you for the moon, Jess!
你知道嗎,我的要求可不過分,杰西
You like 'em runny?
你喜歡幾分熟
I don't give a crap. I'm starvin'.
無所謂,我餓死了
Good. Then God forbid I overcook it!
很好,上帝不準我炒過頭
Yep!
隨便
There. You happy?
吃吧,你高興了吧
How's it taste?
味道怎樣
Mmm. Tastes great.
嗯,味道棒極了
No, you know what? Tastes just fuckin' scrumptious.
不對,應該說是極品美味
Quit it.
笑個屁
No, stop eating.
你別吃了
You'll make yourself...Damn, Hoyt.
你會讓自己...該死,霍伊特
There's nothin' funny...
你這種惡心的
about your disgusting,
糟糕透頂的廚藝
sorry-ass cookin'.
有什么好笑的
For the same game, with four...
同一場比賽中,有四位...
Well, TV sure hasn't gotten any better in the past year.
都一年了,節目還是不好看
Where's your uniform?
你的制服呢
Shove over.
過去點
I'm not lettin' you spend the night alone.
我不會讓你一個人過夜的
So you want with marshmallow or without?
你要加糖的還是無糖的
With.
加糖的
Look, I know you must have been worried for me,
聽著,我知道你肯定很擔心我
but you can't shadow me forever.
但你不可能永遠保護我
No, it ain't that, Sook.
不是那樣的,蘇克
Just... having you back,
只是你能回來
it's about the happiest I've been in my entire life.
是我這輩子最開心的事
And I don't want it to end.
我想一直開心下去
I love you, too.
我也愛你
I'm still mad you sold the house.
不過你賣了我的房子真讓我不爽
You are not gonna let me live that down, are you?
你不會希望我那么悲慘地活在回憶里吧
Tomorrow, I'm gonna call Sid Matt
明天我就打電話給席德·馬特
and see if we can't give those AIK people their money back.
看我們能不能把AIK的錢還回去
I'm keepin' the flat screen, though.
不過這臺純平彩電可以留著
Well, yeah. It's nice.
沒錯,是挺好的
Yes, of course, Fangtasia is for everyone.
當然了,范塔西婭歡迎每一個人
Vampires, humans, men, women, families, pets.
吸血鬼和人類,男人和女人,家人和寵物
Everyone is welcome. Come on down.
不分種族和性別,歡迎你們
The blood is warm and so is the service.
鮮血滾燙,服務熱情
And do human families have anything to fear
對于吸血鬼在社區內經營的生意
with vampire-owned businesses in their community?
人類的家庭有沒有必要害怕呢
No.
沒有
Can you elaborate on that?
你能詳細說明嗎
Human families have nothin' to fear
對于吸血鬼在社區內經營的生意
with vampire-owned businesses in their community.
人類的家庭完全沒有必要害怕
Stop. Cut. That is the man we want.
停,停,他才是我們要的人
What? Pam not so good?
什么,帕姆不行嗎
She was fine, if you happen to be blind and deaf and an idiot.
她很棒,如果你碰巧是個又聾又瞎的傻子
What's idiotic is that
美國吸血鬼聯盟
the AVL believes the public to be so naive.
當公眾是三歲兒童,這才是最傻的
I have proof, scientific.
我有科學依據
People are far dumber than they realize.
人類遠比他們自以為的蠢
It's a post-Russell Edgington world, everyone,
現在是后羅素·愛丁頓時代,各位
and we win back the human public one smile at a time.
我們要用耐心的微笑贏回人類的信任
Now, can anyone here play this game?
在座的各位能不能好好演完這出戲
Action.
開拍
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
晚上好,女士們,先生們
My name is Eric Northman.
我是埃里克·諾思曼
I'm a tax-paying American and
我是美國的納稅人
small business owner in the great state of Louisiana.
在偉大的路易斯安那州開有一家小酒吧
I also happen to be a vampire.
同時,我也是一個吸血鬼
You know, as the oldest member of this community,
各位,作為本社區最年長的成員
I would have been eligible
我在一百一十年前
to take up residence here 110 years ago.
就有資格定居在這里了
But it warms my heart to see the most beloved folks of our town
當看到我們鎮上最德高望重的人
taken care of in the way that they deserve.
受到應有的照顧,我很感動
Now the past year, there's
在過去幾年里
been a lot of inflammatory talk from politicians
政客們經常大肆煽動輿論
warning their constituents not to trust vampires.
警告他們的選民不要相信吸血鬼
But think about it for a second.
但請你們仔細想想
Who would you rather trust?
你更愿意相信誰
A vampire or a politician?
吸血鬼還是政客
I must offer my gratitude
我對良辰鎮商會的
for the generosity and the open-mindedness
慷慨大方和開明思想
of the Bon Temps Chamber of Commerce,
表示由衷的感激
led by the redoubtable Miss Portia Bellefleur.
尤其是商會領袖,尊敬的珀西亞·貝弗勒
The truth is, vampires are
事實是,吸血鬼
as different from each other as humans are,
也同人類一樣,彼此個性有差異
because we were humans,
因為我們也曾是人類
and we ask only to be treated as such.
我們只希望能受到這樣的看待
I am also grateful
同時我也很感激
to be able to honor my wife,
能夠紀念我的妻子
Caroline,
卡羅琳
who was a treasure of this community for over 60 years.
六十多年里,她是本社區的寶貴財富
And many of these trees on this street were planted by her,
這條街上很多樹都是她和綠化組織的
and all the other members of the Arbor Society.
其他成員共同栽種的
And it is my wish that this center will grace our town
我希望本中心能與這些樹木一樣
for as long as these trees have stood around us.
長久地惠澤我們的小鎮
And we welcome you into our world as well.
歡迎你們到我們的世界來
We're always more than happy to serve humans here at Fangtasia,
能在范塔西婭招待各位,是我們莫大的快樂
and I don't mean for dinner.
絕對不會把你們當晚餐
Now then.
那么
We can't have a ribbon cuttin'
剪彩儀式怎么可以少了
without the giant scissors. Mister Mayor.
我們的大剪刀,有請市長先生
Thank you, Mister Compton.
謝謝,康普頓先生
It's kinda nice not bein' the oldest person here for a change.
很高興,我不再是這里最年長的人了
Cut. There you go.
停,就這樣了
It's a disgusting habit.
你這習慣真惡心
It's my victory cigarette.
這是我的勝后煙
I totally let you win.
我放水讓你的
Don't mind me. I don't want to distract from the show.
別管我,我等著看戲呢
Go on. Fuck off.
你給我滾遠點
You take requests? I'll give you ten if you eat each other out.
接活兒嗎,你們互相口交我就出十塊
That's uh, five each.
每個人五塊
I'm a seventh dan in Taekwondo, so no, I don't take requests.
我可是跆拳道七段,不接活兒
But I can crush your spine so bad
不如我把你的腰打折
you'll be suckin' your own dick.
你就可以自個兒口交了
Naomi, it doesn't matter.
娜奧米,別管他
He won't remember any of this tomorrow.
他明天什么都記不得了
I will if I get me some of that chocolate banana swirl.
我要是看了你倆的激情表演,肯定能記得
How about twenty dollars?
二十塊如何
Last time, pervert. We're not fucking prostitutes.
臭變態,我再說一次,我們不是妓女
Everyone's got a price.
人都有價碼
That's it. Fifty?
夠了,五十塊,怎樣
I'm sad for you, buddy.
我為你難過,老兄
Sad that you gotta hassle women on the street.
為你在大街上為難女人而難過
Sad that you gotta make a asshole of yourself for the attention,
為你當混蛋還要嘩眾取寵而難過
and sad that you gotta offer money,
為你還要出錢而難過
'cause there ain't nothin' else about you that's worth lovin'.
因為除此之外,你一無所有
That's for me not reportin' you for solicitation.
錢歸我,我就不報警了
Come on, Toni.
走吧,托妮
Oh, I'm so sorry I missed your wedding.
對不起,我錯過了你們的婚禮
No, it's okay.
沒關系
Oh, we were all thinkin' the worst! Okay, okay.
我們都以為是最壞的結果呢,好了好了
I can't breathe.
我喘不過氣了
Well, especially Arlene.
尤其是阿爾琳
You know where my mind went.
你知道我愛胡思亂想
The man you loved turns out to be a crazed killer...
你的戀人成了瘋狂的殺手...
He wasn't.
不是的
I know, but...He wasn't.
我知道,不過...他不是的
Of course.
好吧
Still, we were gonna name the baby after you.
我們本來打算給寶寶起你的名字
But then it turned out to be a boy,
不過出來的是個男孩
and there ain't no boy version of Sookie.
沒有男孩叫蘇琪的先例
I can't wait to meet him.
我好想見見他
Oh, well, you'll see. He's uh, he's really, real kinda smart.
有機會的,他嘛,他挺聰明的
He is.
沒錯
I'm gonna get my hug in before my gumbo burn.
讓我先擁抱一下,不然我的菜就糊了
Next time, text a motherfucker or somethin',
下次出走,你個賤人要給個信兒
and save us all from a world of worry.
別讓我們都緊張兮兮的
I will. Uh, is Tara working today?
好的,泰拉今天上班嗎
No, she, she moved.
不,她搬走了
What?
什么
Yeah. Where to?
真的,去哪兒了
Honestly, Sook, I don't know. She sent postcards.
蘇克,老實說我不知道,她寄過明信片
A month in Houston, next from Santa Fe.
有時是在休斯敦,不久又換到了圣達菲
But she seemed to be doin' good.
不過她貌似過得不錯
I can't believe Tara would just move away.
真不敢相信泰拉就這么搬走了
After what she'd been through?
她經歷了那么多事
Yeah, okay. I guess I can.
好吧,我想也是
Will you tell I asked for her?
你能轉告她,我在找她嗎
Yeah. Yeah, next time she writes.
好,等她下次寫信來
Vampire business, huh?
吸血鬼事務啊
I'm sorry. I can't say anymore.
抱歉,只能說這么多了
Must have been pretty important
想必是非常重要
to keep everybody grieving over you for a whole year.
讓大家都為你哀悼了一整年
I know what y'all must have gone through.
我能體會你們的感受
No, no, you don't. 'Cause you weren't here.
不,你體會不到,你又不在這兒
Hey, a lot's happened, Sookie. A lot's changed.
這兒發生了很多事,蘇琪,改變了很多
Yeah.
對
You've gotten a lot more prickly.
你比以前更容易發火了
You start part-time.
你先做兼職
Holly and Arlene got kids. They need the shifts.
霍莉和阿爾琳要照顧小孩,需要換班
Are we still not talking?
還是不愿意說話嗎
You set me up.
你給我下套
What reason would I have to purposely freak you out like that?
那你說說,我為什么要故意嚇唬你呢
Tell me why you want me to be in this crazy witch cult so bad.
那你干嘛非讓我參加那瘋狂的巫師儀式呢
You'd rather believe that I would lure you into a cult,
你寧愿相信是我引誘你參加儀式
than the possibility that magic can really happen?
也不愿相信當時確有魔法存在
Marnie found Eddie on her own, man.
瑪妮發現埃迪在她體內,哥們
That's real. It's real magic. It's in her.
那是真的,真是魔法,她有魔力
And it's in you, too.
你也有
I got by just fine my whole life without no fuckin' magic.
我這輩子沒啥狗屁魔法不也過得挺好
When are you gonna stop denying the fact that you've got a gift?
你什么時候愿意承認自己有這種天賦呢
Ever since you realized it,
從你意識到的那一刻起
you've been fighting against yourself.
你就一直跟自己過不去
I care about you,
我關心你
and I hate to see you run away
我不想看你總是逃避
from the thing that makes you special.
不承認與眾不同的那個你
That's why I want you in my crazy witch cult.
所以我才拉你參加瘋狂的巫師儀式
I need a word with Mister Reynolds. In private. Police matter.
我要跟瑞諾茲先生談談,私下談,公務
Listen, we're uh, we're gonna meet again tonight. You comin'?
我們晚上見面吧,你來嗎
I don't know.
不知道
Can I help you, Mister Po-Po?
啥事啊,警察叔叔
Yes, uh, I uh, got a undercover sort of thing on uh, narco.
我在進行非常秘密的工作,緝毒方面的
Need me some uh, bait.
需要放誘餌
Why you tellin' me?
你跟我說這個干嘛
Don't talk to me like I'm a idiot.
少他媽當我白癡
I'm the sheriff of this parish,
我是這里的警長
with a perfectly legal and legitimate need
我有合法正當的理由
for vampire blood.
取得吸血鬼血
Whoa. Whoa, now.
這樣啊,聽好了
I gave my shit to those Deliverance extras over at Hot Shot,
去他媽的緝毒行動,解救計劃
and it damn near cost my life gettin' out of there.
我拼了老命才擺脫這種屁事
So you can check as many orifices as you like.
你想怎么搜就怎么搜
I'm clean.
我絕對干凈
And I'm your Aunt Fanny.
當我是傻子嗎
Andy!
安迪
Don't, don't fuck with me. I know you're slingin'!
別跟我耍花招,我知道你有
Give it.
交出來
Andy, whoa, Andy!
安迪,喂,安迪
Take it down.
冷靜
This man is not a suspect, he's not a person of interest,
他又不是嫌犯,也不是參與交易的人
he is not a witness, and he is not a CI.
不是證人,也不是線人
Right.
對
So we got no reason to be questioning him.
我們沒理由審問他
Right.
好
Right.
行
Sorry.
抱歉
Must have uh, got my drag queens mixed up.
肯定是把你跟那些穿裙子的基佬搞混了
Hey, look.
聽著
I'm not sayin' anything happened just now,
我不管剛才有沒有發生什么事情
but uh, if something did happen,
不過呢,如果真的發生了什么事
it didn't happen.
只當沒發生過
Okay?
明白嗎
Ow! Shitfire.
老天爺啊
I have told you, Sam Merlotte,
我告訴過你,山姆·馬洛特
people of all kinds need to eat.
什么樣的人都要吃東西
Don't even have the decency
門口那么不方便
to make the front door handicap accessible.
也不考慮殘障人士的感受
Biscuits.
小面包
Yes, ma'am.
就來,女士
You gonna be comfy, Hon? You want a tushy cushion?
好坐嗎,寶貝兒,給你拿個坐墊吧
It's okay. I just want to be treated like everybody else.
沒事,我可不希望別人特別照顧我
Extra gravy for ya.
給你們加了肉汁
And two teas.
兩杯茶
Three sugars for me.
給我加三顆糖
Splenda.
代糖
How's that leg today, Tommy?
托米,你的腿怎么樣了
Beats a sharp stick in the eye.
往里面打了一根尖尖的棍子
Tommy, you wanna...
托米,你要不要...
Bless us, Lord, for these gifts we're about to receive,
主啊,贊美您,為即將賜予我們的
and for those gifts you've bestowed upon us.
和已經賜予我們的恩惠
Amen. Amen.
阿門,阿門
Super good today, Sam.
山姆,今天的味道超棒
Thanks.
謝了
How's that physical therapy I'm payin' for?
需要我付錢的物理治療進展如何
Well, could use a couple more months.
可能要幾個月吧
How's that anger management class?
你的憤怒管理課怎么樣了
Might need to go more often.
看來還得常去
Shit.
媽的
Ugh, switch it off.
啊,關掉手機
Babe, what's wrong?
寶貝兒,怎么了
It's uh...
是...
from my dad.
我爸的短信
My grandma passed.
我奶奶過世了
Oh my God. I'm so sorry.
天哪,太遺憾了
He texted that to you?
他怎么不打電話給你
Yeah, they're not the best communicators.
哦,他們不怎么習慣語音交流
Do you need to go home for the funeral?
你要不要回去參加葬禮呢
You know what? I'll probably just send flowers.
誰知道呢,送束花回去就可以了吧
You sure? Toni, your family would want you in Atlanta.
托妮,你家人應該很希望你回亞特蘭大
Nah.
不會
I think I'm better off here.
留在這兒反而更好
Sid Matt, poor thing. He's been
席德·馬特,可憐的家伙
in and out of the hospital nine, ten months now.
在醫院出出進進,折騰大半年了
He tells me, "Portia, the firm's all yours,"
他對我說,"珀西亞,事務所交給你了"
but I think people still
不過我認為
like to see his name on the cards and signs.
大家還是希望招牌上是他的名字
Is the cappuccino okay?
卡布奇諾的味道怎么樣
It's in the ballpark.
還行吧
I had to improvise. No one's ever ordered a cappuccino here.
我也是趕鴨子上架,這兒沒人點過卡布奇諾
So I tracked down your buyer, AIK.
我追查過你的買主, AIK
Turns out their address is a PO box in the Caribbean.
發現他們使用的地址是加勒比的某個郵箱
Phone number is an answering service.
電話號碼也是代客接聽服務用的
I can keep on it, but it may take some time.
我可以繼續追查,不過需要時間
You know my hourly rate.
你知道我是計時收費
I'm sure someone with your skill can do it
我敢肯定,有人只用花一半的時間
in half the time.
干得不會比你差
Honestly, they must have put around
說真的,他們為了那房子
fifty thousand worth of improvements into that house.
七七八八的投入約有五萬塊
They'd at least wa to be compensated for that.
至少他們會希望拿到這部分的補償
Can't we negotiate some kind of settlement, a payment plan?
不能討論一下解決辦法嗎,賠付方案什么的
I'll get a hold of someone at AIK.
我找個AIK的人談談吧
Maybe we can appeal to their sense of compassion.
也許我們能喚醒他們的同情心
Thank you.
謝謝你
There's a lifetime of memories in that house for me.
那座房子對我而言充滿了回憶
Lifetime of misery and murder, she means. Oh, poor girl.
她說的是痛苦和謀殺的回憶,可憐的姑娘
Plus all those nights bangin' Bill Compton.
還有那些與比爾·康普頓共度的良宵
Must have been crazy for him, doin' his vampire business.
肯定為他著了迷,做什么吸血鬼的事務
Wonder if she'll go crawlin' back.
她沒準還是舊情難忘啊
Better not. He hardly mentions her at all.
最好別這樣,他壓根就沒提起過她
Bill okay?
賬單如何
I'm sorry, excuse me?
抱歉,你說什么
Can I send you a bill?
我把賬單寄給你如何
Oh yeah. Sure, of course.
哦,行啊,當然可以
Hey. Name's Matt.
嘿,我叫馬特
Jessica.
杰西卡
Nice to meet you.
很高興見到你
And I was thinkin' that you
我就一直在想
were way too beautiful to be alone here tonight.
你這么漂亮,今晚怎么沒人陪你呢
And I figure it couldn't hurt to ask.
想著過來問問應該沒關系吧
Actually, uh, I'm here with my boyfriend.
實際上呢,我是跟男朋友過來的
Sorry.
抱歉
It's my loss.
真是遺憾
It's uh, O-neg with a twist of B-five.
O型陰性血帶點B5口味兒
You dance with a drink in your hand?
拿著酒杯跳舞沒問題吧
Sorry I lost my temper with you.
實在抱歉,我對你發脾氣了
I know.
我懂
I'm sorry, too.
我也有錯
You glad we came? I know it's been a while.
到這兒來你高興嗎,有一陣子沒來了
Yeah, I'm just, I'm just
是啊,我想
gonna go touch myself up. I'll be right back.
我想去補個妝,很快就回來
Toilets are for humans only. Do I need to explain why?
洗手間只給人類使用,需要我解釋原因嗎
Sorry, I just...
抱歉,我只是
I needed a minute.
我一會兒就好
It's been ages.
已經太久了
Not a letter, a telegram, a smoke signal.
不寫信,不打電報,不發信號彈
We've been worried sick about you.
我們都為你擔心死了
Really? Not really.
真的嗎,還好了
Well, I'm fine.
我很好
Me and Hoyt, we, we moved in together.
我和霍伊特同居了
That tree with the plaid shirt, it has a name?
穿格子襯衣那頭呆鵝有名字嗎
Well, he seems sweet and all, if you're into that sort of thing,
如果喜歡這種類型的話,他看起來味道不錯
but if you're making him bring you here,
不過呢,如果你還要他帶你過來
I've got a hunch it's not enough.
我有預感,他不夠好
Well, it was his idea. You know, like a date night.
其實是他的意思,類似于約會嘛
The way you're eye-fucking fang-bangers from across the room,
你跟那邊的尖牙控眉目傳情的場景
that's especially romantic.
不是一般的浪漫啊
You had no reason to feel guilty. You're a hunter.
你不必感到內疚,你是獵人
You've never been on your own.
你還從來沒獨立過
You live with a human. Monogamously.
跟一個人類生活,還如此忠貞
Sorry. It's just so ridiculous.
抱歉,實在是太好笑了
Don't you think if all I wanted to do was kill and fuck,
難不成你認為我就該只想殺人做愛
that I'd be out there doin' it right now?
而且當機立斷,說干就干
Look, I don't even know what you saw or what you think you saw,
聽著,不管你自以為看到了什么
but when I go home tonight, I'm goin' home with the man I love,
今晚陪我回家的人,是我所愛的男人
and I'm just sorry that you never had that.
而遺憾的是你從來就沒有過
But you know what gets me the angriest?
你知道我最惱火的是什么嗎
What's that?
是什么
I thought I had it licked.
我以為一切都過去了
I finally cleaned out Tommy's apartment.
我把托米的房間都收拾干凈了
Good for you.
那挺好
Oh, well, that's great.
你的心胸很寬闊
No. It brought it all back.
不,那種感覺全回來了
The...the sick feeling.
那種不舒服的感覺
And I knew it was wrong even before I pulled the trigger.
我知道這樣做不對,可還是扣動了扳機
It was like some other person fired that gun,
就好像不是我,是別人在開槍
and there was nothin' I could do to stop him.
而我沒辦法阻止他
Oh, yeah. I've been there.
對,我也有過這種情況
Mmm, me, too.
我也是
All of us.
我們都一樣
Yeah, luckily, I didn't have a gun at the time,
幸運的是,那時我手里沒槍
or I'd have been a widow a long time ago.
要不然我早就是寡婦了
It's primal, Sam.
這是本性,山姆
We wouldn't be who we are if we didn't get emotional.
如果沒有情感波動,就不正常了
You can even measure the cortisol levels in your blood.
你也可以測量下血液中皮質醇的含量
I bet we're all just naturally higher.
我敢說我們天生含量就高
You know what helps the cortisol levels in my blood?
你們知道怎樣控制我的皮質醇含量嗎
Gettin' drunk with y'all.
跟你們喝個痛快
Well, hell. Let's crack open another one then.
好得很,那就再開一瓶酒
Let's crack one open.
再開一瓶就再開一瓶
Oh, I am near to pickled as it is!
我都快爛醉如泥了
You in, Luna?
你來嗎,盧娜
I gotta teach tomorrow.
我明天要給別人上課
Gotta teach?
上課
It's public education. Who's gonna know the difference?
反正是公共教育,有什么區別呢
Emory, no politics! I will break out in hives.
埃默里,別提政治,我渾身起雞皮疙瘩
All right, all right. So are we ready to move on from wine then?
好吧好吧,喝完了酒,準備好干事了嗎
I am.
準備好了
Yes.
是的
Let's hit it.
說干就干
Let's hit it.
說干就干
Can I get unzipped, please?
請幫我解開拉鏈
Uh, that's it. Thank you!
好了,謝謝
I have been looking forward to this.
我就盼著這一刻呢
Please, please.
快點,快點
He's here! It's Jason!
杰森來了
Hey, y'all! Soup's on!
伙計們,開飯了
Yay!
太好了
Y'all come on!
你們快點
Hey, Timbo. Hey, Becky.
汀波,貝琪
What do you have?
你有什么吃的
I did good this time, guys.
這次我做得很好,伙計們
Can I have some?
有我的份兒嗎
Hot dogs, pork and beans, and ice cream.
熱狗,豬肉和豆子,還有冰淇淋
Ice cream!
冰淇淋
You know what we do? We save this for later, yeah.
急什么,這個等會再吃
Uh, Timbo, go put that in the icebox.
汀波,把這個放冰柜里凍起來
Give me some.
給我吃一點
Uh, oh, hey, hey! Don't open it.
等下,別打開
Mister Jason, can I have some?
杰森先生,能給我一點兒嗎
How you doin'? Come on over!
你們怎么了,過來呀
At least let me put it on the stove.
至少先放在爐子上烤熟了再吃
You gonna get sick if you eat raw meat.
吃生肉會得病的
We ain't never got sick before.
我們以前從沒生過病
You want the rest of my hangubber?
要不要我吃剩下的
Yeah, we really need to get your Aunt Crystal back here ASAP.
真得讓你們的克莉斯多阿姨盡快回來
Y'all could use a mama, and I could use a break.
你們有人照顧,我也能休息一下
Didn't you talk to Aunt Crystal?
你跟克莉斯多阿姨說過了嗎
Not yet. But I could think of one or two things
還沒,但是我可以想點什么
I'd like to tell her when I do find her.
等找到她的時候跟她說
Dude.
老兄
Hey, Mister Jason?
杰森先生
The, the ice box ain't cold or nothin'.
冰柜不制冷了
Well, are you sure? 'Cause I just fixed it.
你確定嗎,我可是剛修好
Come on.
走吧
Oh, shoot. You left it open?
你們就這么開著冰柜
Yeah, well, that's our air conditionin'.
沒辦法,冰柜就是我們的空調
No wonder you busted it.
難怪你把它弄壞了
Now I'm gonna have to replace the cooling element.
現在我要換一個制冷元件
Oh, fuck!
我操
Wait! Timbo, what the...
等等,汀波,這是...
I'm gonna suffocate in here!
我在里面會窒息的
Come on.
放我出去
Minerva was much more than a pet to me.
密涅瓦對我來說不止是寵物
She was my friend, my companion,
她是我的朋友,我的伴侶
my familiar.
我的閨蜜
I, I was wondering why she stopped eating,
我一直很奇怪她為什么不吃東西
but now I realize it was her way of telling me that
但現在我意識到那是她的方式
she had more work to do in the spirit world.
告訴我她在精神世界有更多事要做
I've uh, looked up a ritual
我查到一種儀式
to ease her passage there.
能讓它輕松上路
Would you all join me, for Minerva?
你們愿意為了密涅瓦加入嗎
Guardians of life,
生命之守衛
shadows of death, we summon thee.
死亡之陰影,我們召喚汝
Guardians of life, shadows of death, we summon te.
生命之守衛,死亡之陰影,我們召喚汝
Guide Minerva from our realm to yours.
請引導密涅瓦從我們的國度到你那里
Guide Minerva from our realm to yours.
請引導密涅瓦從我們的國度到你那里
Guardians of life, shadows of death, we summon thee.
生命之守衛,死亡之陰影,我們召喚汝
Guardians of life, shadows of death, we summon thee.
生命之守衛,死亡之陰影,我們召喚汝
Guide Minerva from our realm to yours.
請引導密涅瓦從我們的國度到你那里
Guide Minerva from our realm to yours.
請引導密涅瓦從我們的國度到你那里
Restore within her the spirit of life.
讓靈魂回到她體內
And return her to the plane of the living.
讓她返回生靈之位面
Uh, Marnie?
瑪妮
Restore within her the spirit of life.
讓靈魂回到她體內
And return her to the plane of the living.
讓她返回生靈之位面
Marnie, we haven't studied this.
瑪妮,我們沒學過這段
You!
你
Join!
一起來
I'm sorry, after all that trouble, your bird's still dead.
抱歉,我們盡力了,但你的鳥還是死了
It doesn't matter.
沒關系
The King is expecting me.
國王在等我
Gate Two. Miss Pelham is at Garden One on foot toward you.
二號門,佩勒姆小姐從一號花園徒步走來
Copy that. I have eyes on.
收到,我在留意
Your Majesty.
陛下
Good evening, Miss Pelham.
晚上好,佩勒姆小姐
Please, sit anywhere.
請隨便坐
What the hell!
活見鬼
Excuse me!
你來干什么
Such a strange sensation when the reality matches
幻想與現實如此貼近
what you've pictured in your mind so precisely.
這種感覺真奇怪
Is this another dream?
這又是個夢嗎
It's been a year. How much of your blood is left in me?
一年了,你的血還有多少留在我體內
Oh, it's not a dream, I assure you.
我向你保證,這不是夢
Then how are you here? I rescinded your invitation.
那你怎么進來的,我已經撤回了對你的邀請
You don't own the house anymore.
這房子不再是你的了
I do.
是我的
Why would you do that? Why would you buy my house?
為什么這么做,為什么你買下我的房子
Because I always knew you were alive,
因為我一直都知道你還活著
and if I owned the house,
如果這房子屬于我
then I would own you.
那么你也屬于我
Sookie,
蘇琪
you
你
are
是
mine.
我的