日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 真愛如血 > 真愛如血第三季 > 正文

真愛如血第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第6集 第一次約會不上床

來源:可可英語 編輯:clover ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

I mean Sophie Anne no harm.

我對蘇菲·安妮并無惡意
I intend to marry her.
我有意娶她
I need to run.
我得去跑跑
Cool down. I used to get in a lot of fights.
冷靜一下,我經常跟那些家伙廝打
I'm a cop.
我是警察
I don't think you are a cop.
我才不信你是警察呢
I'm Jason Stackhouse and I wanna know you.
我是杰森·斯塔克豪斯,我想認識你
We all know it's your queen behind this, Northman.
諾思曼,我們都知道你的女王是幕后操縱者
I confess. I sold the blood at my Queen's command,
我坦白,我受女王的指使販賣血液
and accused Bill to protect her.
為了保護她,我讓比爾背黑鍋
Unless I give the Magister Compton,
如果不把康普頓交給大法官
he'll murder my progeny.
他會殺了我的孩子
What are you doing here at Merlotte's?
那你來馬洛特酒吧干什么
I just thought that maybe you'd like to go watch a movie or something.
我只想約你一起看個電影什么的
You are trying to discover the origins
試圖弄清你那個人類女友
of your human's mental condition,
這種奇怪超能力的起因和意義
because there is a payoff.
說不定會大有用處
It's a theory beautifully built.
真是完美的理論
But it has nothing to do with me.
可惜與我毫無關系
There is no forever for us.
我們之間沒有永遠
It's only now.
只有當下
That ain't true, it couldn't be.
不會的,那是不可能的
Give me back my boy!
把我的孩子還給我
He ain't going anywhere with you.
他才不會跟你走呢
You don't get it! I own him!
你根本不懂,他是我的
Your Bon Temps piece of ass is right here in Jackson.
你那個良辰鎮的傻村姑就在杰克遜
Where? Where is Sookie?
蘇琪在哪里
We'll celebrate your last night as a human.
我們一起去慶祝你作為人類的最后一天
What? Will you be my vampire bride?
什么,你愿意做我的吸血鬼新娘嗎
Russell wants what he wants and he takes it.
羅素想要什么,都要得到
And this? Oh, some random tribal crown.
這是什么,某個不知名部落的王冠
Viking.
維京人
Bill!
比爾
You've gotta get her out of Jackson as fast as you can!
請你務必盡快帶她離開杰克遜
Grab the girl.
抓住那個女孩
No!
Fantastic!
太神奇了
Well, guess who turned out to be
猜猜看,誰才是
completely unworthy of our trust.
完全不值得信任的人
No. Hm.
不是吧,沒錯
Why? What's happened?
為什么,怎么回事
He's been hiding something very interesting from us all.
他一直向我們隱瞞了一些很有意思的事
Bill!
比爾
Are you serious?
你不是認真的吧
I am almost 3000 years old.
我都將近三千歲了
Eric, get her out of here, please.
埃里克,求你帶她走吧
Eric, what are you doing?
埃里克,你干什么
I wouldn't let go of this if I were you.
換作我,絕不會輕易放她走
I don't know what it is,
雖不清楚她是什么玩意
but I do know it's quite valuable.
但肯定非常有價值
Eric, what the fuck?
埃里克,你搞什么鬼
I've not had the pleasure of tasting it,
雖然我本人無福消受
but all my instincts say
但直覺告訴我
it would be quite extraordinary.
那會是一種非同尋常的體驗
I will never, ever forgive you for this.
我永遠也不會原諒你的所作所為
Mm. I think we're equals.
嗯,這下我們扯平了吧
Oh, but it's wrong. Isn't it?
這樣可不好,是吧
Indeed.
沒錯
Do you care nothing about our home?
難道你一點也不顧及我們家庭嗎
Talbot, not now.
托博,現在不是時候
When?
那什么時候合適
What are you going to do with our Mr. Compton,
你要怎么處置我們的康普頓先生
if I may ask?
我能問一下嗎
Marco, Klaus,
馬爾科,克勞斯
take Mr. Compton to the slave quarters.
把康普頓先生帶到囚室去
There, my dear, you will kill him.
然后你們把他就地解決了吧
No!
不要
But what's...?
但是那...
Do not defy me!
不要違抗我的命令
I am your King!
我可是你們的國王
Your majesty.
遵命,陛下
Take Miss Stackhouse into the library, Eric.
埃里克,把斯塔克豪斯小姐帶到書房
I wanna ask her a few questions
等我先解決了家務事
after I repair the state of affairs of my marriage.
還有幾個問題要問她
Bill, I will get you out of here.
比爾,我會帶你離開這里的
Eric, you save her, I beg you.
埃里克,救救她,我求你了
If you do kill him...
如果你敢殺他
I will kill you.
我就殺了你
Oh, please. Please try.
你倒是試試看啊
Without that sanctimonious little prick,
沒有了那個道貌岸然的小雜種
Godrick, to save you,
格瑞克來救你
I would just love to rip you open
我倒是很樂意把你開膛破肚
and wear your rib cage as a hat.
拿你的肋骨做帽子戴
Please tell me you were just doing that
請告訴我,你剛才那樣做
for the King's benefit.
是想從國王那里拿好處
I don't think anyone plays the King of Mississippi
誰要是敢耍弄密西西比之王
and gets away with it.
后果絕對不堪設想
I certainly have no intentions of trying.
我可沒有膽量去嘗試
Why are you even here?
你到底為什么來這里
I thought you had other things to deal with.
我以為你還有別的事要去做
Yeah, I do, and I need to think.
沒錯,是的,我要好好考慮
So please don't take this the wrong way, but shut up.
不要誤會,請你閉嘴
Eric, please, I'm begging you...
埃里克,我求你了...
Thank you.
謝謝
And what is your vegetable of the day?
今天特供的蔬菜有哪些
That would be the peas.
今天是豌豆
And how are those prepared?
怎么做的呢
Those are dumped out of a can into a big pot and heated up.
就是從罐子里直接倒入鍋中煮出來的
I mean, where do you think you are, lady, Red Lobster?
這位女士,你當這里是紅龍蝦海鮮館嗎
Hey, I am paying good money to eat here.
我可是要花大錢來這里吃飯的
You wanna keep any of that cheap dyed hair
你要想保住這頭俗不可耐的紅頭發
you better stop mouthing off to me.
最好說話的時候注意點兒
Tap the titty. oh, come on.
好好打,哦,別這樣
Well, that sucked.
那一下真臭
And not in a good way.
完全不是這么回事嘛
Lafayette, I got an order. What?
拉法耶,剛有人點餐,什么
Sam and Tommy already done gone.
山姆和托米都走了
Ain't we closed yet? Nope.
我們不是打烊了嗎,沒有呢
Curlers over there wants the chicken fried steak,
那邊有個卷毛想吃炸雞排
extra gravy on the side,
旁邊淋上肉汁
extra mash, no veggies.
加醬,不要蔬菜
Hell, no. You want me to help?
不是吧,要幫忙嗎
Can you cook?
你會做菜嗎
I can do a lot of things.
我會做很多事呢
Oh, lordy.
哦,老天
"and I want a freshly cut lemon in my iced tea,
"我的冰茶要加一片新鮮檸檬
not some dried-out thing that's been sitting around all day."
可不能是晾了一天的干癟東西"
Aah! dagnabbit.
啊,見鬼
Look what I just did.
看我做了什么啊
Oh, I got lemon juice on it too.
上面還沾了檸檬汁
No, sorry. Arlene,
真對不起,阿爾琳
sometimes it just happens.
有時候會突然就這樣
Please don't kill me. I'm pregnant.
別殺我,我懷孕了
That probably just makes you wanna eat me even more.
估計你現在更想咬我了
Oh, god.
哦,天哪
This is why people hate y'all.
這就是為什么人類都恨你們
I just haven't eaten in days.
我很久都沒咬人了
I love how warm you are.
我喜歡你暖暖的感覺
I feel like I'm on fire.
我就像著了火似的
Yeah. Me too.
我也是
That's because we are...
那是因為我們
on fire.
欲火燃燒
I ain't no virgin.
我不是處女
Me neither.
我也不是處男
But you make me feel like one.
但是你讓我感覺這是第一次
Not me.
我卻不是
You make me feel like 110 percent woman.
你讓我覺得自己比女人還要女人
Don't hurt me. Or do.
別弄疼我了,好吧
I don't care.
疼了我也不在乎
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
Huh?
什么
I ain't into any pervert stuff.
我可不會做什么變態的事
What? I didn't mean it like that.
什么,我不是那意思
Then what in blazes was it you did mean?
那你究竟是什么意思
I meant...
我的意思是
Don't break my heart.
不要傷我的心
What did I say?
我說錯了什么
This ain't right.
這樣子是不對的
It ain't.
不對的
I wanted to just get a taste
我只是想嘗試一下
of something I could remember forever, but...
好讓我可以永久懷念,但是...
Goddamn it, I ain't gonna let you see me cry.
該死的,我不想讓你看見我哭
Hey.
Hey, there's no reason for you to cry.
你沒必要哭的
Not when you're with me.
尤其是和我在一起時
I'll take care of you.
我會照顧好你的
What?
怎么了
I gotta go.
我得走了
No. Crystal. Keep it down.
克莉斯多,不要走,小聲點
Hey. I ain't letting you go.
我不會讓你走的
Ain't nobody owns me.
沒有人能管住我
Well, when am I gonna see you again?
我什么時候能再見到你
Never. This can't happen. It's too dangerous.
永遠也不會了,這太危險了
Dangerous? Why?
怎么會危險
Just forget me, for both our sakes.
為了大家都好,忘記我吧
So all that stuff about caring about me, that was just crap?
那些所謂在乎我的話,全是屁話了
I never said I cared about you.
我從沒說過我在乎你
Maybe you dreamt it.
你做白日夢吧
You big phony. Big hat, no cattle.
你這個大騙子,真小人,偽君子
Do you mind? I'm trying to think here.
別說了好嗎,我在想事情
I thought you said my life was too valuable to throw away.
你曾說我的命很有價值,不能隨便死掉
You are valuable, that's very clear.
確實有價值,毋庸置疑
I'm just not sure why.
只是我不知道原因
"Sookie, I'm risking everything to tell you this,
"蘇琪,我冒著很大風險告訴你
because you mean so much to me.
是因為你對我很重要
You make me feel almost human."
你讓我覺得我變回了人類"
You mean nothing to me, understand? Nothing.
你對我根本不重要,懂嗎,一文不值
I'm close to getting something I've wanted
我就要得到還是人類的時候
since I was still human.
就渴望得到的東西
Do not get in my way.
別妨礙我
I hate your fucking guts, Eric Northman.
埃里克·諾思曼,我討厭死你了
I promise I will pay you back for this.
我發誓,這事兒跟你沒完
Sorry to have kept you waiting.
對不起讓你久等了
A husband's work is never done.
丈夫總是有盡不完的責任
Leave us. As you wish.
你出去吧,遵命
Now, tell me what you are.
說說吧,你到底是什么東西
I'm a waitress. Yes, and I am Marie of Romania.
我是個服務員,好吧,隨你怎么扯
I'm a very patient man, Miss Stackhouse.
斯塔克豪斯小姐,我是個很有耐心的人
One can afford to be when one is immortal.
長生不老的人,最不缺的就是耐心
But my patience is not without limits.
但是,我的耐心也是有限的
Oh, god, I hate leaving the kids with Terry this long.
天哪,我真不想讓特里照顧孩子這么久
He's always so frazzled when I get home.
我一回家就會看到他筋疲力盡的樣子
Uh, where's Lafayette?
拉法耶去哪兒了
He and that Jesus guy left.
他和那個約瑟走了
Said to tell you to lock up before you leave.
他讓我告訴你,走之前把門鎖好
Okay.
好的
But just so you know, this necklace is pure silver,
你知道的,這條項鏈是純銀的
and I take garlic supplements too.
我還帶了大蒜備用
Arlene, just because my fangs popped out,
阿爾琳,僅僅是我的尖牙露出來了
doesn't mean I'm gonna use 'em on you.
并不代表我就要咬你
I just wish this awful night was over.
我只是希望這個糟糕的夜晚快點結束
You know every single one of my customers stiffed me?
你知道嗎,我的客人都不給我小費
Well, let me take care of her for you.
好吧,我替你擺平她
Don't... don't kill her or anything.
不要殺她,也不要傷害她
Excuse me, ma'am?
打擾一下,女士
You're not hungry anymore.
你已經吃飽了
Now, I want you take all the money you have
我要你把身上所有的錢拿出來
and leave it on the table
放在桌子上
then head to the ladies', alright?
然后去女廁所,好嗎
She'll be gone soon.
她馬上就會走了
Ma'am?
女士
You okay in there?
你沒事吧
Ma'am?
女士
Thank you so much.
多謝
You are the best waitress I've ever had.
你是我遇見過的最好的服務員
Not such a bad night after all, huh?
今晚還不錯吧
You got a nice tip and nobody got killed.
沒有人死,你還拿到了不菲的小費
See you tomorrow.
明天見
No fucking way.
別做夢了
So what? I was born here.
怎么,我在這里出生
You never wanted to leave?
你從未想過要離開嗎
Ever since the day I was born.
打我出生那刻起
I've been places, I just never stayed.
我就一直到處漂泊,從未安定下來
I've always come back here.
但我還是經?;貋?/div>
You're not done with this place.
你和這地方沒完沒了啊
Feels like it's not done with me. So where you from?
好像是這地方和我沒完沒了,你哪里的
I was born in Catemaco.
我出生在卡特馬可
Catemaco. Mm-hm.
卡特馬可,對
But mi mami dragged me all over the fucking globe.
后來我媽媽拖著我滿世界跑
Texas, Uruguay...
德克薩斯,烏拉圭
Heh. Portugal, you name it.
葡萄牙,哪兒都去過
Montreal. No papi?
蒙特利爾,沒有爸爸嗎
No, I've got one.
不,我有爸爸
It's just nobody knows who he is.
只是沒有人知道他是誰
Mami was raped.
我媽媽被強暴過
Get the fuck out.
不是吧
Yeah.
是真的
Makes all those jokes your mom cracks about me raping her
所以,你媽媽說什么我強暴她這類的話
that much funnier.
顯得特別滑稽
Maybe I was wrong about you.
可能我看錯你了
Maybe I actually can relate to you.
我和你,可能有戲
Why would you think that you couldn't?
你為什么覺得我們沒戲
Does term "Satan in a sunday hat" mean anything to you?
你對那句"戴著禮拜帽的撒旦"有意見嗎
Bitch, my name is Jesus, bro.
混蛋,我的名字叫約瑟
I am the polar opposite of Satan.
我和撒旦勢不兩立
You'd better be.
最好是這樣
Can I kiss you?
我能吻你嗎
Fuck me.
我靠
I shouldn't have asked.
我不該問的
I should have just done it, right?
我該直接上,對吧
I have a rule, though.
不過我也有原則
No sex on the first date.
第一次約會不上床
Okay.
好的
Sometimes I have a hard time keeping that rule.
有時候可不容易堅持這個原則
I think... I think we should follow that rule.
我想,我們還是堅持原則吧
Give us somewhere to go.
我們去別的地方吧
Yeah, right. Sure.
好的,好
Unless...yeah.
除非...嗯
Because I'm feeling something all kind of intense with you.
因為我對你有種很強烈的感覺
Are you? Yeah.
是嗎,是的
I'm not sure I should trust it.
我不知道該不該跟著感覺走
I'm getting kind of hard just looking at you.
光是看著你,我都硬了
Damn.
該死的
Isn't it warm out for a fire? I suppose it is.
外面很冷嗎,干嘛生火,也許吧
I love a good fire.
我喜歡熊熊烈火
There's something primal about it.
它蘊含著某種原始的沖動
Always makes things more dramatic.
總能化腐朽為神奇
Now...
現在
It's time for you to answer my questions, Miss Stackhouse.
斯塔克豪斯小姐,是你回答問題的時候了
Fine. I have some questions for you too.
好呀,我也要問你問題呢
Heh. Oh, honey.
親愛的
There's a fine line between feisty and delusional.
雖勇氣可嘉,但實屬盲目自大
You're not really in any position to bargain.
你可沒有討價還價的權利
You don't know that.
現在還說不好
Oh, now it's getting interesting.
還真是越發有趣了
So I'll answer one of your questions
我回答你一個問題
and you'll answer one of mine?
你也回答我一個問題,好嗎
Heh-heh. Who goes first?
那么,誰先問
Are you the king of all vampires?
你是所有吸血鬼的國王嗎
Heavens no, my dear girl.
當然不是,小甜心
I am merely the King of Mississippi.
我只不過是密西西比州的國王
Do you have a crown? I have several.
你有王冠嗎,有好幾個呢
That's two questions. My turn.
已經兩個問題了,該我問了
What are you?
你是什么東西
You're definitely not human.
你肯定不是人類
My parents were human. How do you know?
我的雙親是人類,你怎么知道
And how do you know they were your parents, for that matter?
你又怎么知道他們是你的親生父母
My grandfather was like me.
我和我爺爺一樣
Which is?
什么一樣
I can hear people's thoughts.
我會讀心術
And shifters', werewolves'.
我能讀人類,變形人和狼人
not vampires'.
對吸血鬼不行
How dreadful that must be.
那肯定很恐怖吧
Oh, you have no idea.
你根本無法體會
I mean, who cares what anyone else is thinking?
誰會在乎別人在想什么呢
My turn.
該我提問了
Is Lorena gonna kill Bill?
羅瑞娜會殺了比爾嗎
If she knows what's good for her.
要是她懂得權衡利弊的話
But she'll take her time.
但也得掙扎一段時間
He's been her drug of choice for centuries now.
幾百年來,她一直迷戀比爾,泥足深陷
She's gonna have a hard time letting go.
要她放手也不是一時半會的事
Please.
求求你
You can stop her.
讓她罷手吧
Why would you want me to?
你怎么會提出這種請求呢
Are you aware that your noble Mr. Compton...
知道嗎,這位高貴的康普頓先生
has been keeping a secret file on you?
瞞著你藏有一份機密文件
On your family?
牽涉到你的家人
What the...? My turn.
這都是... 該我問了
What are you besides a telepath?
除了讀心術,你還有什么本領
And what on earth makes that light come out of your hands?
你究竟是怎么從手上發出白光的
Oh. Don't make me force it out of you.
別敬酒不吃吃罰酒
I don't know.
我不知道
I never even knew I could do it until recently,
我是最近才知道自己有這能力
and I don't know what I am.
也很困惑自己的身份
Maybe I'm an alien.
也許我是外星人
All I know is it's something big, so if I were you
我只知道這種力量很強大,如果我是你
I wouldn't hurt me or anyone I care about.
就不會傷害我,或是我在乎的人
Are there other powers? It's my turn.
還有其它能力嗎,該我問了
Are there other powers?
還有其它能力嗎
Once I threw a chain at somebody
有一次我向別人扔了條鏈子
and it wrapped around his neck by itself,
那鏈子就像來自外星的古怪玩意兒
like that face-crab thing from alien.
自動纏在了那人的脖子上
That's all.
就這些了
Well.
很好
No wonder the Queen is so...
難怪女王會如此
fascinated by you.
為你著迷
There's a Queen? Oh, sweetheart.
還有女王,甜心
You really don't know anything at all, do you?
你還真是一無所知啊
I do miss the 1930s.
我真懷念上世紀三十年代
Such style, elegance.
那種格調,那種優雅
People knew how to behave
大家都很懂規矩
and what was expected of them.
懂得盡各人的本分
They knew how to avoid creating tragedies
知道要怎樣才能避免愛人
for the people they loved.
遭遇不幸
I may not be able to make you feel
也許我沒有能力讓你
anything for me, but...
對我動情,但...
I will make you feel.
我會讓你感覺到的
You have always so enjoyed making others suffer.
你總將自己的快樂建立在別人的痛苦之上
And there's nothing wrong with that.
這沒有什么不對
Especially having been made to suffer as I have been.
特別是以其人之道還其人之身
You haven't suffered at the hands of others
你根本不知道長年累月受人折磨玩弄
for a very long time.
是何等滋味
I am suffering now.
我現在就感同身受
Please...
拜托你
do it quickly.
給我個痛快
Even as you face the true death...
此刻當你面臨真正的死亡
I will be inside you.
是我伴你左右
Not Sookie, me.
不是蘇琪,是我
I wish I had known you before you were made,
我多希望在你轉變之前就認識你
before you turned hard.
那時你還沒有這般冷酷
I would've liked to have seen you smile
我真想看著你綻放微笑
with light in your eyes...
眼中閃耀著光芒
instead of darkness.
而不是如今的幽暗
That would have been something.
那才是原本的你啊
I have no choice.
我別無選擇
William.
威廉姆
Where you been?
你去哪兒了
Tara, I will not be policed.
泰拉,我不想受人調查
Of course not. I'm not pol...
當然,我沒有調...
I just really missed you, Franklin.
我只是很想你,弗蘭克林
Couldn't wait for you to get back.
等不及你回來了
Really? I find that hard to believe.
是嗎,我有點難以置信
You haven't even noticed that I've shaved.
你連我刮了胡子都沒有注意到
I wanted to...
我想要
I wanted to look nice for you.
變得好看些,就為了你
It's our wedding night tomorrow.
明晚就是我們的新婚之夜了
By the way, your friend Sookie,
順便說一下,你朋友蘇琪
she's been brought here.
她也被帶到這里來了
What is Russell gonna do to her?
羅素打算把她怎樣
So that means
這就意味著
my work for Russell is officially over,
羅素交給我的任務正式完成了
Which means you've got me all to yourself.
也就是說,你可以完整地擁有我了
Don't promise me something you can't deliver, now.
先別對我開空頭支票
Untie me.
給我松綁
Two hands are better than none.
雙手并用會更爽
Why, you wicked little strumpet.
哎呀,你這個調皮的小騷貨
I'm gonna drink your blood tomorrow night.
明晚我就要喝你血了
Oh, yes, you are.I want it now.
是啊,我現在就想要
I wanna experience being high on you
我想要邊和你做愛
while making love to you.
邊體驗前所未有的高潮
Knowing it's my last act as human,
要知道這是我身為人類的最后一次了
I wanna have the most amazing sex any human can have
在我向你獻出生命,獻出一切之前
before I give myself to you...
我要享受人間無與倫比的
in death.
快感
Kinky. Yeah.
有想法,是啊
Fucked up. Crazy.
來啊,狂操一把
I'll go there. I bet you will.
那我就來了,等著你呢
Will you? Bring it.
真的,來吧
Bite me.
咬我
Bite into my flesh.
咬開我的皮肉
Taste my blood, my sinew, my bones.
嘗嘗我的血,我的肌肉和骨頭
Open me up.
叫我皮開肉綻
Taste me, drink me, feed on me.
噬我筋骨,吃我血肉
You don't have to ask me twice.
你不必叫喚兩次
Fuck, yeah!
太他媽爽了
Kill me. Kill me hard.
咬死我,狠狠地咬
Kill me.
咬死我
Hey, wait a minute. That's not how you play Kaiserspiel.
等等,凱瑟牌不是這么玩的
Kaiserspiel? We're playing Karnoffel.
什么凱瑟牌,我們玩的是卡諾牌
Oh. I'm sorry.
抱歉
Wow. I haven't played this game in centuries.
我幾百年沒玩這牌了
Russell taught me this game when I was still human.
我還是人類的時候,羅素就教我玩這個了
How long have you been together?
你跟著他多久了
Uh, just shy of 700 years.
還不到七百年
Although sometimes it feels like 7 million.
有時候都覺得有七百萬年了
Well, I hope he knows just how lucky he is.
希望他知道自己有多幸運
Oh, believe me...
相信我
he knows. Get your hands off me!
他明白的,放開我
Carlo! Take this. Let go of me.
卡洛,帶上她,放開我
And have Timothy bring the car around.
讓提摩西把車開過來
Let me go!
放開我
Where are you going now? I have business.
你現在要去哪里,我有事要辦
Again? Yes.
又有事嗎,是啊
Eric! Please, save Bill!
埃里克,求你救救比爾吧
Mr. Northman, would you accompany me this evening?
諾思曼先生,今晚可否陪我去辦事
It would be an honor. You never take me anywhere.
非常榮幸,你從來沒帶我出去過
Because you prefer to be in the company of sycophants.
你倒喜歡跟這些馬屁精混在一起
Deep down, my darling,
親愛的,說實話
you're a very weak character.
你的性格太懦弱了
He's in one of his moods.
他就那樣的脾氣
Well, never mind.
算了吧
We have much more pressing matters at hand.
我們有更緊急的事情要處理
We're gonna see an old friend of yours.
我們先去跟你的一個老朋友會面
Get your creepy hands off me!
別用你那惡心的手碰我
I have powers! I'll use them, I will!
我有超能力,馬上就使出來,等著瞧
Bill!
比爾
Sookie.
蘇琪
Sookie.
蘇琪
Don't worry, Sookie, I'm gonna get you out.
不用擔心,蘇琪,我會救你出去的
Wait until the sun comes up. I'll find you. Be ready.
等到太陽升起,我就來找你,做好準備
Tara?
泰拉
Because we're gonna need all the luck in the world,
我們需要天大的運氣才能成功
but I'm gonna get us out of here.
我一定要把你救出去
I'm not giving up without a fight.
我要孤注一擲,絕不乖乖認命
You have no idea what awaits you on the other side,
吸血鬼的生活肯定超乎你的想象
my beautiful bride.
我美麗的新娘
No more pain.
不會再有痛苦
No more fear.
不會再有畏懼
No more rules.
不會再有規則
Tell me, Eric...
告訴我吧,埃里克
May I call you Eric? Certainly.
我可以叫你埃里克嗎,當然
What exactly is your relationship with Miss Stackhouse?
你跟斯塔克豪斯小姐到底是什么關系
Well, her lover, Bill Compton, is, um...
她的情人比爾·康普頓是...
was a constituent of mine.
曾經是我轄區的公民
I'd keep an eye on that
我之所以留意他們
because I knew she was of interest to my Queen.
是因為女王對她有興趣
So no personal attachments?
沒有個人感情嗎
I do not get attached to humans.
我可不會跟人類談感情
Still, you have to admit, she is quite delectable.
不過,你得承認,她的確很可愛
My tastes lie elsewhere.
我的興趣不在她身上
Lorena thinks you killed one of my werewolves.
羅瑞娜說你殺了我的一個狼人部下
I killed a werewolf. I was not aware it belonged to you.
我是殺了一個狼人,但我不知道是您的部下
To save Sookie? To save myself.
為了救蘇琪嗎,為了救我自己
I was at her house to question her
我當時在她家里查問
regarding Bill's disappearance, and it attacked me.
比爾失蹤的事情,那個狼人攻擊我
Only a very young and very foolish vampire
只有既年幼又愚蠢的吸血鬼
could be killed by a werewolf. You are neither.
才會被狼人殺死,這兩樣你都不是
Only a vampire with no self-respect
只有不懂得自尊自愛的吸血鬼
would allow a werewolf who attacked him to remain alive.
面對來犯的狼人,才會手下留情
They are base, primitive creatures,
它們都是未開化的低劣動物
and I will freely admit that I despise them.
我可以爽快地承認,我看不起它們
You're the first vampire I met who didn't feel the same way.
身為吸血鬼,您的想法真令我倍感意外
Of course I do.
我自有見解
They're more dog than man. Stupider than dogs, actually.
說它們是人,還不如說是狗,比狗還蠢
But it seems beneficial to me
但與其消滅它們
to use them rather than destroy them.
倒不如利用它們,于我大大有益
How exactly do you use them?
那您是怎么利用它們的
I give them the blood.
我給它們喂血
Oh, come, now. I know that you yourself have been dealing,
別這樣,你自己都在做同樣的事情
so don't pretend to be a vampire fundamentalist.
就不要裝出一副吸血鬼清教徒的模樣了
If all the supernaturals would stop
如果所有的超自然物種
squabbling among themselves and unite,
停止內斗,聯合起來
we could conquer humans in a matter of days.
征服人類也就為時不遠了
This is your plan? I prefer to call it my dream.
那就是您的計劃嗎,我更愿意說是夢想
Well, I like this dream.
好吧,我喜歡這個夢想
Throughout history, I have aligned myself with
回顧歷史,我在人類的大舞臺上
or destroyed those humans in power,
縱橫捭闔,與當權者或敵或友
hoping to make a dent in mankind's race to oblivion.
就是希望逐步滅絕人類這個種族
What other creature actively destroys its own habitat?
還有什么物種會樂此不疲地破壞家園
Hey, you're preaching to the choir.
您大可不必教育我了
I mean, do you remember how the air used to smell?
我說,你還記得以前的空氣的味道嗎
How humans used to smell?
以前的人的味道
How they used to taste?
當時那鮮血的口感
I remember everything.
那些我都記得
Preening little fool that he was,
阿道夫雖是個傲慢的小傻瓜
Adolf was right about one thing.
但他確實說對了一件事
There is a master race. It's just not the human race.
這世界上是有一個優等種族,但不是人類
Should we have taken the I-12 exit?
我們不從第I-12號出口走嗎
Oh, we're not going to Shreveport.
哦,我們不去什里夫波特
Oh, don't worry.
不用擔心
We'll deal with your Magister problem in time.
我會及時處理好大法官的事情
Well, this is my, uh, humble abode.
好了,這里就是我簡陋的居所
Wow.
It's amazing.
太棒了
You think so?
你真的這么想嗎
And that...
那個
that is beautiful.
實在是太漂亮了
That's my girl. Tonantzin.
這是我的大地女神
No, that's the Virgin Mary.
不是,那是圣母瑪利亞
Yeah, but it's also...
對啊,這些是
Eleggua and Chango.
艾利瓦和昌戈(印第安神祗)
These guys are pretty fucking hard-core, dude.
他們可不好伺候啊,老兄
What do you offer them? Huh?
你怎么供奉他們的,什么
Lafayette, man, these guys, they have to be appeased, bro,
拉法耶,他們都很饑渴的,老兄
or else they will fuck you up.
搞不好會整死你
Seriously, I sing for Eleggua.
真的,我為艾利瓦唱歌
I put out shots of tequila for Chango.
放幾杯龍舌蘭酒敬奉昌戈
He drink 'em? No, smart-ass.
他有喝掉嗎,沒,精靈古怪的家伙
He blesses 'em,
他賜下祝福
and then I drink them.
然后我都喝掉了
Well, maybe I should put out
好吧,也許我現在應該
a couple of shots for him right now.
倒幾杯酒給他喝
Or...
或者
we could offer him something else.
我們可以給他敬奉別的東西
Evening, faggot.
晚上好,基佬
Ha-ha! Bitch.
哈哈,賤人
First your fucking non-American car, faggot.
先打爛你的非美國車,基佬
We gonna fuck you up, cocksucker.
你完蛋了,不要臉的基佬
Yeah, fucker.
傻逼,來啊
Shit. Last time you fuck with me.
媽的,上次你還敢搞我
Dumb-ass hillbilly. Shit.
你個傻逼鄉巴佬,糟了
Make no mistake, cracker.
別惹我,小樣
You're gonna get my fucking ride fixed.
你負責把我他媽的坐騎修好
How the hell am I supposed...?
我他媽的怎么能...
Ain't my fucking problem.
那關我屁事
Why don't you just sell all that shit I dropped by your house?
我那天丟你那里的東西,你怎么不賣
I ain't selling no vampire blood. It's evil.
我絕不賣吸血鬼的血,那是犯罪
And crystal meth ain't? Lafayette! Lafayette!
賣冰毒就不算嗎,拉法耶,拉法耶
Lafayette.
拉法耶
Calm down, man. You got him.
冷靜點,老兄,夠了
Get the fuck out of here.
快點滾開
Go tell your mama two faggots whupped your ass, bitch!
告訴你媽媽,兩個基佬把你打得屁滾尿流
Come on.
好了
Are you a drug dealer?
你是販毒的嗎
Yeah.
And V?
吸血鬼血也賣嗎
Man, that shit's so intense, it ruins most people's lives.
老兄,那玩意太厲害了,害了很多人
You know what, man? Just take me back to my car.
伙計,送我回我車子那里吧
Whatever you want, bitch.
隨便你,沒良心的
Ah. Ludis! Another hundred dollars.
魯迪斯,又是一百美元
Hadley, Ludis, go down to the circle k.
海德利,魯迪斯,去圓周K便利店
Get me a couple hundred more deuces wild tickets.
給我再買幾百張瘋狂彩票
Mama's feeling lucky tonight.
老娘今晚手氣好
Mama couldn't be more wrong.
你真是大錯特錯
You killed my guards. Only a handful.
你殺了我的衛兵,幾個而已
The rest were surprisingly unwilling to die for you
出乎意料,其余的都不愿意為你而死
and have defected.
臨陣變節了
Hadley?
海德利
Oh. Your human is safe.
你的人類很安全
I'm not here to needlessly slaughter.
我不是來進行無謂的殺戮的
What do you want?
那你想要什么
You, my darling Sophie Anne.
想要你,我親愛的蘇菲·安妮
I want you to accept my proposal of marriage.
懇請你接受我的求婚
I've turned you down countless times.
我拒絕你的次數都數不清了
Why would I accept now?
現在為什么要接受
Because in addition to never touching you,
除了承諾永遠不會碰你
I will settle all your debts.
還會搞定你的債務問題
Oh, come on.
得了吧
The magister will eventually determine it was you
大法官最終會發現
who was selling our blood.
是你在賣吸血鬼的血
I've already pinned it on Eric Northman.
我早把這個推到埃里克·諾思曼身上了
Is that really all you've got?
你就這點能耐了嗎
Well, uh, ooh, there's the IRS.
還有美國國稅局
The American vampire league will let them put you in prison,
美國吸血鬼聯盟會要他們把你扔到監獄里
make an example of you,
殺雞儆猴
assuage the right wing's fears
以此減輕右翼對管理華爾街的
about vampires running wall street.
那些吸血鬼的恐懼
They have no dominion over me. I'm a Queen.
他們無權管我,我是女王
Please.
拜托
I have known some of the finest Queens who've ever lived.
我倒是認識幾個歷史上出類拔萃的女王
You, my dear girl,
而你,親愛的寶貝兒
are no Queen.
可不是女王
Go fuck yourself.
去死吧
No, sweetheart. You go fuck yourself.
不,甜心,該死的是你
Oh, I am older and stronger than you.
我比你年長,比你強壯
I only submitted to you in the past because of respect.
過去聽命于你,只是因為尊敬你
But you framed me.
可你居然陷害我
So I renounce any and all allegiance to you.
因此,我宣布不再效忠于你
I am his now.
我現在是他的人
I refuse to grant you...
我拒絕承認你...
I will rip your head off and throw it in the pool.
小心我擰下你的腦袋,扔到泳池里
And I will have fun doing it.
我很樂意這樣做
Your call.
該你說話了
Very well, then. Eric.
那好,埃里克
So yes or no?
同意還是不同意
Goddamn it. Oh, splendid.
該死,太棒了
Hm. Sun will be up soon.
太陽快升起來了
We'll spend the day here.
我們就在這里度過白天
We'll stop by Fangtasia on our way back to Jackson.
回杰克遜的路上,我們去趟范塔西婭酒吧
As you wish.
遵命
I hope I didn't overstep any boundaries just now.
我希望剛才的行為沒有太過火
No, I, uh...
不,我...
I quite enjoyed that. Thank you.
我很喜歡,謝謝你
It is my honor and my duty...
這是我的榮幸和義務
my king.
國王陛下
I'll make sure your betrothed is properly restrained.
我會確保你的未婚妻受到適當的約束
Hadley! I want my Hadley!
海德利,我要我的海德利
Hadley!
海德利
You should go to ground.
你應該離開這里
And not be with you when the life flows out of you?
當你的生命一點點流走,我卻丟下你不管嗎
I cannot.
我做不到
And what will you do then?
然后你會怎么做
Find another man that you deem honorable?
再找一個你認為品行高尚的人
So that you can turn him into a violent,
這樣你可以把他變得
hateful thing like yourself,
和你一樣丑惡無情
destroying whatever it was you loved about him to begin with?
不管當初愛的是何種品質,總之統統抹去
Yes, it's all my fault, isn't it?
是呀,都是我的錯,不是嗎
You never enjoyed killing those humans,
你就從未享受過殺人的樂趣
writhing naked in their blood,
赤裸裸地在血泊中打滾
making love to me as the light died in their eyes.
看著他們生命流逝,與我翻云覆雨
Oh, no.
從未
I forced you to do all that.
是我強迫你做這一切的
No.
You did not.
你沒有
Be a man...
拿出大丈夫的氣概
... and admit you liked it.
承認你喜歡這樣
Just as you liked enticing all those starving men
就像你喜歡用自己的肉體
with your flesh,
誘惑饑渴的男人
Luring them into your maker's clutches
把他們引誘到你創造者的手掌中
so that he could murder them,
好讓他盡情殺人
and defile their bodies in unspeakable ways as you watched.
親眼看著他用可恥的方式玷污他們的血
I am not István.
我不是伊斯托凡
Really?
是嗎
He made you his mirror,
他照著自己創造你
just as you tried to make me yours.
就像你希望我和你一樣
He is the reason that a girl
就是因為他
who once marveled in the beauty of all life,
一個熱愛美好生活的女孩
now delights in
現在竟然以
bringing pain and horror to every moment.
給人帶去痛苦和恐懼為樂
You never embraced our nature.
你從未接受你的本性
Your nature was never mine.
是你的本性,不是我的
I welcome death.
我歡迎死亡
Because only then
因為只有那時
will I be truly free
我才能完全擺脫
of the disease that is you.
你這個毒瘤
Come on, peaches. We gotta get us some.
走吧,小妞,我們來喝點
Oh, sorry, ma'am.
抱歉,女士
We kind of thought you would've retired for the day.
我們以為你白天不會出現
Aren't you supposed to be patrolling the grounds?
你們不是應該在院子里巡邏嗎
Yeah, well,
是的
We was just gonna keep an eye on your prisoner for you,
我們要幫你監視這個囚犯
make sure he didn't get away.
保證他不會逃跑
Really?
真的嗎
And I suppose feasting on his blood
你們應該沒想過
never crossed your minds.
喝他的血吧
It's my fault, ma'am.
這是我的錯,女士
I begged Coot to let me get some.
我求庫特讓我喝點
And I got a bone to pick with this asshole.
我和這混蛋有過節
He jumped me last night, killed three of my wolves last week.
他昨晚和我干了一架,上周還殺了三個狼人
Come on. Let us just have a little taste.
求你了,我們就嘗點味道
It's just going to waste all over the floor like that.
這樣流到地板上都浪費了
Of course.
當然
Suck whatever's left
把他所有的血
right out of him.
都吸干吧
Fuck, yeah! drink directly from the source, right?
太爽了,直接從身上吸血,是吧
Oh, fuck. This is for Louie, fanger.
太爽了,這一腳是為了路易,尖牙鬼
And Darryl.
還有達爾
And Jimmy.
還有吉米
This is just 'cause I fucking feel like it.
這一腳就是老子想踹你
You mind? I'm trying to eat here.
不介意吧,我想吃這里
Oh, come on, baby.
過來,寶貝兒
Let's turn this here dead man into a fucking raisin.
讓我們把這個死人徹底喝干
Yeah.
好啊
That is simply not true.
那絕不屬實
You can't hypnotize away the facts, Miss Flanagan.
你不能無視事實,弗蘭根小姐
Ratification would send a bad message
法案的通過會給我國的青少年
to our nation's children.
傳遞錯誤的信息
It would be tantamount to full-on government endorsement
會令他們以為政府全面認可了
of deviant vampiric behavior.
非正常的吸血鬼行為
The American people are too smart for this fear-mongering.
美國民眾絕對能理智對待這種謠言
It's not fear-mongering.
這可不是謠言啊
Please. We have all seen that leaked fundraising presentation
拜托,我們都了解過泄漏出來的籌款信息
which outlines an aggressive strategy
其實就是極具侵略性的計劃
that's designed to capitalize on fear and misinformation.
目的在于煽動民眾的恐懼和誤解情緒
Oh, yeah. Uh-huh. It's all a vast right-wing conspiracy.
好吧,這都是左翼的陰謀詭計
It's no accident at claims of how we intend
沒有任何的案件表明
to prey on America's children...
我們虐殺本國青少年
Thanks for letting me crash here last night.
多謝昨晚留我過夜
You gonna tell me what the hell's going on
你跟喬·李之間
between you and Joe Lee?
到底是怎么回事
Why he came after you last night?
他昨晚為何來找你
You scared of him? I ain't scared of him.
你怕他,我才不怕他
I just hate him.
只是恨他
He's a drunk. Gambles away any money we ever get.
他酗酒,我們賺的錢都被他賭光了
Fuck him.
真該死
He the one scarred you up?
你身上的傷都是他打的吧
He wishes. Don't lie to me, Tommy.
他倒是想啊,別撒謊,托米
I ain't lying. He ain't never laid a hand on me.
是真的,他根本碰不到我一根手指
He knows better.
他心知肚明
Well, there's something messed up between you and him.
你跟他之間肯定有什么事
Now, you may not wanna talk about it,
也許你想跟我聊聊
but we're gonna talk about it.
你必須跟我說說
Okay.
好吧
But I'll talk about it when I'm ready.
等我想好了再說
Fair enough, long as it's today.
很好,最遲不過今天
Good morning.
早上好
I brought y'all a mess of my secret-recipe corn fritters
我給你們帶來了我秘制的玉米餅
fried in bacon grease.
用培根油煎的
You ain't had good till you've had these, Sam.
山姆,你肯定沒吃過這么好吃的
Oh, well, thank you, Melinda.
多謝,梅琳達
When you gonna start calling me mama?
你打算什么時候才喊我媽媽
Well, soon as it starts to feel comfortable.
時候到了自然會喊
Well, you take your time, darling.
好的,慢慢來,親愛的
We got a lot of road to cover, you and me.
反正我們來日方長
You mind if I have a little heart-to-heart with my youngest?
能讓我跟小兒子談談心里話嗎
Um...
It's okay.
沒事的
I'll just take these fritters with me.
那我把煎餅拿走了
Put 'em on the lunch menu.
加到午餐菜單里
You wait and see.
你會發現
Folks will be lining up for them, Sam.
客人們都會慕名前來,山姆
"it's okay"? It's okay for your own mama to talk to you?
你親生媽媽跟你說話會有什么事
He's just looking out for me. Yeah?
他只是在關心我,是嗎
Well, who the hell's looking out for me and for Joe Lee?
那誰他媽來關心我和喬·李呢
I don't give a shit who's looking out for him.
誰關心他關我屁事
List to me, little boy.
給我聽著,小子
You wouldn't be here if it weren't for him.
要不是他,你根本就來不到這世上
I was ready to end my pregnancy
我當時打算流產
because it would take me off the circuit for too long.
否則會有很長時間不能回場子
It was Joe Lee who said I ought to go ahead and have you,
正是喬·李讓我堅持下來,這才有了你
case you turned out to be a shifter like me.
這樣才有了你這個變形人
Wow.
真不錯啊
What a saint.
多好的人啊
He wanted to use me just like he'd been using you.
他只是想利用我,就像他利用你
That man ain't never left me no matter what, and he could've.
無論如何,他可沒有拋棄我
You're the one that never left.
是你自己不愿離開
He ain't leaving because we're his goddamn meal ticket.
他不走是因為我們是他的長期飯票
Yeah? And what would we do without him, huh?
那要是沒有他,我們該怎么辦
You ever think about that?
你想過沒有
My back's done shot from all the years I spent in the ring.
我在場子里那些年,腰背徹底毀了
I ain't able to work now.
我現在沒能力工作
You wanna just leave me to rot in an alley somewhere?
你想把我丟在路邊,讓我自生自滅嗎
Course not, mama.
當然不是,媽媽
I did it till I couldn't do it anymore, and now it's your turn.
我已經不能繼續干了,現在該你了
It ain't right.
這不對
The world ain't right, you selfish little shit.
這個世界都不對,你這個自私的小混蛋
Without you, we ain't gonna survive. We can't do it.
沒有你,我們活不下去,活不了啊
Yeah, but maybe with Sam's help...
也許山姆能幫忙
You can't trust Sam.
你指望不了山姆
He may be blood,
他跟我們有血緣關系
but he ain't family.
卻不是這個家的人
And he ain't never gonna be.
他永遠都不會成為家人
He looks down on us.
他看不起我們
Thinks he's better than us.
覺得自己比我們好
Yeah, well, maybe he is.
也許他就是強過我們
Yeah, well, maybe the fuck he is.
是啊,他就是強些
But you think he's willing to take care of us
你以為他知道真相后
over the long haul once he knows the truth?
還會長久地照顧我們嗎
Me and Joe Lee's all you got, son, all you ever will have.
我和喬·李是你僅有的親人,這改變不了
And in your bones, you know that to be true.
你骨子里都清楚這個事實
Fuck.
Who the hell are you?
你他媽的是誰
Ahem.
I'm here to see Crystal.
我來找克莉斯多
What for?
干嘛
That's between me and Crystal.
那是我跟克莉斯多之間的事情
Is that so?
是嗎
All right.
很好
Babe.
寶貝兒
Somebody here to see you.
有人來找你
Hey.
Who the hell are you?
你他媽的是誰
What? Crystal, it's me, Jason.
克莉斯多,是我啊,杰森
What is this, some kind of joke? I ain't never laid eyes on you.
這是怎么回事,耍我啊,我可從沒見過你
But...
可是...
I don't know who put you up to this or why,
我不知道誰讓你來的,有何目的
but I don't think it's funny.
但這一點都不好玩
And I'd appreciate it if you'd leave and my fiance alone.
你能不騷擾我和我未婚夫,我就謝謝你了
Fiance?
未婚夫
You heard the lady, asshole.
你聽見了這位女士的話了,混蛋
Now, why don't you get off our land before we kick you off?
那就快滾,別等著我們趕你走
Yeah, dumb-ass.
沒錯,蠢貨
What's taking so long? Yeah.
怎么還不滾,是啊
Hey, bitch already said she ain't know you.
小婊子已經說了她不認識你
Sorry, ma'am.
對不起,女士
Must have confused you with somebody else.
我一定是認錯人了
You showed him.
他見過你
Whoever the hell he was.
天知道他是誰
Hi. You got that little blond girl in there?
喂,金發小妞在里面嗎
What's it to you?
關你屁事
Talbot's serving her blood for dinner,
托博給她提供的晚餐是鮮血
and she's only supposed to be eating almonds.
但她應該吃杏仁才對
That's what it is to me. Nobody told me about almonds.
所以我來送餐,沒人跟我說過什么杏仁
If she ain't eating almonds, Talbot ain't gonna be happy.
如果她不吃杏仁,托博就會不高興
If Talbot ain't happy, Russell ain't happy.
如果托博不高興,羅素就不高興
If Russell ain't happy,
如果羅素不高興
you dogs ain't getting any vampire blood.
你們這些狼崽子就得不到吸血鬼的血
Now open up the goddamn door.
現在給我把那扇該死的門打開
Great. You fell asleep and let her escape?
很好,你剛才睡著了讓她逃了
No.
沒有
Come on. What the hell are you doing?
走吧,你到底在做什么
Killing vampires and saving your ass.
殺死吸血鬼,救你出來
I'll fill you in later. Now let's get the hell out of here.
過一會兒再說,我們先離開這個鬼地方
Eggs over easy, sausage, white toast.
他們點了雙面煎蛋,香腸,白吐司
And he wants them eggs runny, Lafayette, not...
蛋要半生不熟的,拉法耶,不要...
I know what over easy mean, goddamn it.
我知道雙面煎是什么意思,操
Well, you're in a sorry mood today.
看來你今天情緒不佳
That's right, I am in a fucking sorry-ass mood.
確實,我他媽非常不爽
You got a fucking problem with that?
你他媽有意見嗎
No.
沒有
Hey, Arlene, have you seen Tommy?
嘿,阿爾琳,你見過托米嗎
No, and I got two tables need busing.
沒有,我還有兩桌客人要招待
Oh, and, Sam?
對了,山姆
I thought you had a no-pet policy on those apartments.
我以為你出租的公寓禁止養寵物
I do. Oh, I see.
正是,哦,我知道了
Unless it's your kinfolk?
你的親人可以例外
I don't appreciate you letting them have that dog
我不贊成你讓他們養狗
when Coby and Lisa can't have a hamster.
而科比和莉薩連倉鼠都不能養
What dog?
什么狗
That mean-ass looking pit bull
一條很丑的斗牛犬
that your mama and daddy brought out that house
今天早上你爸媽從房子里帶出來
and piled into their van this morning.
然后又塞進他們貨車里
Like you don't know. I got kids, Sam.
你不會不知道,山姆,我還有孩子
I can't be having some killer dog...
不能讓這樣一條危險的狗...
Damn, everybody's ignoring me today.
靠,今天所有人都無視我
Tommy?
托米
Tommy?
托米
Goddamn it.
該死的
He's got werewolves patrolling the grounds by day.
他讓狼人白天在院子里巡邏
But if we can get to one of his cars, hotwire it...
但如果我們能夠進到他車里,發動起來
I've gotta find bill. What? He was covered in blood.
我要去找比爾,什么,他滿身是血
He was gonna let them kill me.
他們要殺我,比爾都坐視不管
I ain't risking my life to save his dead ass,
我不會冒著生命危險去救他這個死人
and neither should you.
你也不許這樣做
He may not be dead, and they forced him to do that.
他本來不會死的,是他們逼的
That's not who he is. I am not leaving here without him.
那不是他的本意,我不會丟下他走掉
Then you're a fucking idiot. Just find us a way out of here.
真他媽白癡,趕緊想辦法逃出去吧
Thanks for getting here so fast.
謝謝你這么快趕到
What the hell's the goddamn emergency?
什么緊急情況
Well, listen.
聽好
I need to know if there is any dogfighting
我想知道在雷那爾教區
in Renard parish.
是否有人斗狗
Hell, no. We don't allow that. What about nearby?
當然沒有,絕對禁止,附近呢
I can't share official intra-parish intelligence with civilians.
我不能隨意透露教區內部的官方消息
Andy, lives are at stake.
安迪,性命攸關
And speaking of, I already saved your sorry ass once,
說起來,我還救過你一次
so you owe me.
所以你欠我的
I heard about some raids over in union parish recently,
我聽說最近在聯合教區
down towards the north end of Bernice.
直到博尼斯北部,有暴力事件
Okay, thanks, buddy.
好的,謝謝你,兄弟
Hey, Arlene, get the sheriff anything he wants for breakfast,
阿爾琳,警長想吃什么早餐就給他上
on the house.
店里請客
Where the hell'd you learn to drive, Sam Merlotte?
你是怎么開車的,山姆·馬洛特
Get out of the vehicle, please.
請下車
What?
什么
Get out of the fucking vehicle, boy.
他媽的給我下車,小子
Don't make me say it again.
別讓我說第二遍
Hey, you can't... Ma'am, nobody's talking to you.
嘿,你不能,女士,沒和你說話
I'm gonna give you one last chance
我打算給你們最后一次機會
to get out of the vehicle before I start to get mad.
再不下車,我就發飆了
What the fuck, dude?
我們怎么了,老兄
I'll tell you what the fuck!
我會告訴你怎么回事的
Oh, my god. Hey.
天啊,嘿
Ma'am, you wanna keep it quiet?
女士,你不想私下處理嗎
Careful, that's my throwing arm.
當心,那是我用來投球的胳膊
You should have thought about that,
光天化日之下做這種下流的事情
before you decided to engage in lewd behavior in public,
你早該考慮這個問題
which, in case you didn't know, is against the law.
也許你并不知道,但這是違法的
You ain't no fucking cop, man.
你他媽的又不是警察
Not yet, but I'm gonna be one real soon.
目前還不是,但是很快就轉正了
And I got my eye on you.
我會注意你的
I ain't doing nothing you never did yourself.
你又不是沒做過這樣的事
Yeah?
是嗎
But here's the difference between you and me.
盡管如此,我們還是有區別的
Something about you is wrong.
你肯定有什么問題
And when I find out what that is,
等我查出來了
I'm gonna fuck you up good, boy.
就讓你嘗嘗甜頭,臭小子
You got it? I got it. Fuck.
知道了嗎,知道了,操
Good.
很好
Now get the fuck out of here.
現在離開這里
Fucking freak.
真他媽變態
You got that right.
你說對了
This is fucking intense.
簡直爽歪了
This is how it's always gonna be with me, baby.
和我在一起就是這樣,寶貝
Oh, yeah.
是的
Oh, god. You taste like fucking life itself.
天,你真是生龍活虎
I would do anything for you.
我愿意為你做任何事
Will you take me to 4-ever young and buy me anything I want?
你會讓我永葆青春,要什么買什么嗎
Better. I'll steal it for you.
比那更好,我會偷來給你
I love you, you fucking lunatic.
我愛你,你這個瘋子
Not more than I love you, you hot bitch.
我更愛你,你這性感小蕩婦
Hotter than hell.
性感無敵
Hottest bitch in town, and I fucking own you.
鎮上最性感的賤人,你是我的
Trash.
人渣
Fuck.
Hey. Don't be afraid. I'm not one of them, I swear.
嘿,別害怕,我不是他們的人
I'm a good guy. What do you want?
我是好人,你想要什么
I'm looking for Sookie Stackhouse.
我在找蘇琪·斯塔克豪斯
You got a car? Yeah.
你有車嗎,有
Bill?
比爾
Please, say something.
拜托你,說句話啊
Bill?
比爾
Please, don't be dead.
拜托,不要死
Not after everything we've been through.
我們一起經歷了這么多
I won't let you go, I won't.
我不要讓你死,不要
Sookie.
蘇琪
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我要帶你離開這里
I'm gonna make you well if it's the last thing I ever do.
我要讓你好起來,就算死了也無所謂
Because I love you, Bill Compton,
因為我愛你,比爾·康普頓
and I am not about to let you go.
我不想你死掉
Well, isn't that heartwarming?
還真是感人
This is all your fault.
都是你的錯

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
assuage [ə'sweidʒ]

想一想再看

vt. 緩和,減輕,鎮定

聯想記憶
beneficial [.beni'fiʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 有益的,有利的

聯想記憶
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,聽說,獲悉,將 ... 理解為,認為<

 
conspiracy [kən'spirəsi]

想一想再看

n. 陰謀

聯想記憶
allegiance [ə'li:dʒəns]

想一想再看

n. 忠誠

聯想記憶
restrained [ri'streind]

想一想再看

adj. 克制的,受限制的;拘謹的 v. 抑制;約束(r

 
intelligence [in'telidʒəns]

想一想再看

n. 理解力,智力
n. 情報,情報工作,情報

聯想記憶
renounce [ri'nauns]

想一想再看

v. 棄絕,放棄,否認

聯想記憶
dealing ['di:liŋ]

想一想再看

n. 經營方法,行為態度
(復數)dealin

 
ratification [.rætifi'keiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 批準,認可

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 丁丁历险记电影| 时来运转电影| 孙源| 陈若| 希崎| 小镇姑娘电影| 李美凤三级| 小小少年电影简介| 矢部享佑| 无常电影| 大悲咒朗诵正版念诵| 赵依芳| 吉泽明步 番号| 以家人之名小说原著| cctv神断狄仁杰第四部免费观看| 五年级上册口算题| 范艳华| 燕子门| 林正英复仇电影| 张颜齐| 西安今天出大事| 谭老板 电影| 礼运节选高中原文| 在线电影免费| 音乐僵尸演员表| 《禁忌2》在线观看| 色,戒在线观看| 小贝流浪记动画片全集| 恶搞一家人| 一直很安静简谱| 孤独感爆满的头像| 捉迷藏剧情全解析| 暗恋桃花源剧本| 青山知可子冲绳草莽英雄1969| 快乐学习报| 杭州电视台生活频道| 帕米尔的春天简谱| 欠条怎么写才有法律效果| 荡寇电视剧演员表| 金靖演过的电视剧有哪些| 龙的新娘电视剧全集|