Sookie? Help me wrap him up.
蘇琪,幫我把他裹起來
Vampire burrito.
吸血鬼餡玉米卷嗎
Come on. Close the door.
快走,把門關上
I'm riding in the back with Bill.
我和比爾坐后面
Tell me what it is about Sookie Stackhouse
告訴我,蘇琪·斯塔克豪斯
that has piqued your interest.
為何激起你如此強烈的興趣
I'll tell you. Tell me.
我告訴你,說吧
Well, I certainly wasn't expecting that.
我萬萬沒料到,竟是如此緣由
Get out. But I can help.
給我滾,我可以幫忙
Get out!
滾
She's starting to seize.
她有排斥反應
Your friend doesn't have a blood type.
你朋友沒有血型
What? Everybody has a blood type.
什么,每個人都有血型
Exactly.
確實
Go, Tommy! Take it to him, Tommy!
去吧,托米,干掉他,托米
I'm sorry, Sam. I know we let you down.
對不起,山姆,我知道我們讓你失望了
Till I met you, I thought the Merlottes
遇到你們前,我一直以為
were the worst people I'd ever met. Tommy.
馬洛特是世上最壞的人,托米,我們走
You can't stay out of trouble. Who are you?
你似乎總有麻煩纏身,是嗎,你是誰
I'm Claudine.
我是克勞汀
The dark approaches.
黑暗來臨了
She's dying.
她快死了
Thanks to you.
都是因為你
I can help.
我有辦法救她
You have to come with us, Sookie.
跟我們一起走吧,蘇琪
Why? He will steal your light.
為什么,他會吸走你的光
What light? How do I get back from here? Claudine!
什么光,我從這兒怎么回去呢,克勞汀
This could be so much less painful
如果你把那句該死的話說出來
if you just said the fucking words.
現在就不會那么痛了
I hereby pronounce you husband and wife.
我在此宣布,你們結成夫婦
Congratulations, Your Majesties.
恭喜,陛下
The Authority will never recognize...
當權者絕不會承認..
Sookie.
蘇琪
Back off. Keep out of this.
滾開,躲一邊去
I don't take orders from vamps.
老子可不聽吸血鬼的指揮
Get away from her, you piece of shit.
離她遠點,你個人渣
Tara, he saved her life.
泰拉,他救了蘇琪的命
After he almost fucking killed her.
差點殺了蘇琪的也是他
You're alive. Sweet Jesus.
你還活著,謝天謝地
Sook?
蘇克
Say something. You brain damaged?
跟哥哥說句話,傷到腦袋了嗎
I...
我...
I need to speak to Bill, alone.
我要和比爾單獨談談
So he can finish what he started? Hell, no.
讓他接著把你吸干嗎,門也沒有
Tara.
泰拉
Everyone, please.
各位,求你們了
Y'all heard her. Out.
都聽見了吧,出去
You're afraid of me.
你怕我
Can you blame me?
能怪我嗎
I never meant to hurt you.
我絕不是有意傷你的
I couldn't stop.
我當時真的停不下來
I know.
我知道
I can't take back what I've done.
我知道難以撫平對你的傷害
No, you can't.
是啊,撫平不了
I don't know how to start forgiving you.
我不知道怎樣說服自己原諒你
Don't know if I ever will.
也許永遠都說服不了
There's too much.
你虧欠我太多了
I'm not asking for your forgiveness.
我不是來請求寬恕的
I don't wanna be forgiven.
我沒指望你原諒我
From the day we met,
從我們相遇那天開始
it's been one long, bloody fight.
就沒離開過漫長而血腥的戰斗
And I keep waiting for it to be over,
我一直眼巴巴地盼著它結束
for us to be happy,
盼著我們能得到幸福
to start our lives together
開始我們共同的新生活
like a normal couple.
就像一對普通情侶
But it's never gonna happen for us, is it?
但我永遠都盼不到了,對不對
I want you to have all that.
我想讓你擁有那一切
I want you to lie in the sunlight.
我想讓你沐浴陽光
Have children.
子孫滿堂
Grow old with someone.
與愛人白頭偕老
I want you to have the life you deserve.
我想讓你擁有你應得的美好人生
And I cannot give it to you.
但我卻什么都給不了
I love you, Sookie Stackhouse.
我愛你,蘇琪·斯塔克豪斯
And I will love you forever.
我會愛你,生生世世
I love you too.
我也愛你啊
Be safe.
保重
This isn't a room,
這也算房間
it's a fucking closet.
這他媽就是個鴿子窩
Where am I supposed to put my birds? Hadley!
我的鳥兒要放哪里啊,海德莉
You never said she was going to live with us.
你可沒說過她要和我們一起住
She's my wife, Talbot.
她是我妻子,托博
We just acquired the state of Louisiana.
我們剛吞并了路易斯安那
I thought you would've been excited.
你應該很激動才對啊
Excited?
激動
Franklin's brains won't wash off the guest linens.
客房的床單上濺滿了弗蘭克林的腦漿子
I had to bury werewolves under the gazebo.
院子里還有一堆死狼人要我去埋
And that Sookie bitch staked Lorena.
更別提蘇琪那賤人扎死了羅瑞娜的事
I've had enough excitement, thank you.
我他媽都激動過頭了,謝謝
They made quite a mess, didn't they?
我知道他們留了一大堆爛攤子
Well, at least you're safe.
但至少你沒事啊
That's what matters most to me.
對我來說這就足夠了
Words.
就會甜言蜜語
Oh, things may be getting complicated soon.
接下來的事情就麻煩了
I'm afraid I acted somewhat impulsively while I was gone.
我出去的時候太沖動了,惹了麻煩
What did you do?
你干什么了
Spit it out.
快說
I killed the Magister.
我殺了大法官
He deserved it.
他活該
Are you out of your fucking mind?
你他媽腦子讓門板擠了啊
The authority will never stand for it...
當權者絕不會放過這件事...
Fuck the authority.
去他媽的當權者
They won't be able to prove a thing.
他們一點兒證據都找不到
I made sure of that.
我都打點好了
You're acting like a century-old child.
你就像個幾千歲的老小孩
Relax!
別大驚小怪
I've already sent a half million dollar check to the AVL
我開了張50萬美元的支票給美國吸血鬼聯盟
in support of their foolish vampire rights amendment.
援助他們的白癡吸血鬼修正案
You can't buy your way out of everything.
不是你花錢就能擺平一切的
Of course I can. This is America.
我當然能,這是美國
Forgive the interruption, Your Majesty.
抱歉打擾一下,陛下
There's a were-bitch in your study.
你書房里有條狼婊子
Go, while I babysit your wife.
去吧,我來照顧你妻子
What's up, pumpkin.
怎么了,小甜心
They killed my Cooter.
他們殺了我心愛的庫特
Oh, he died a hero.
他真是壯烈犧牲啊
He weren't no hero.
他又不是什么英雄
He just wanted to do some V and have a little fun.
他只想嗑點吸血鬼的血,找點樂子
And they shot him in the heart.
他們卻一槍打在他心臟
Let me go after them.
讓我去追殺他們
I'll rip their fucking heads off!
我他媽要把他們的腦袋揪下來
I like your energy.
我喜歡你這股勁兒
What do you think, Northman?
你覺得呢,諾思曼
Well, I enjoy a good head-ripping
我倒是很喜歡看人頭落地
as much as the next vampire.
畢竟是吸血鬼嘛
But in this case,
但就這件事情
it might be wise to consider the value of the heads in question.
考慮下對象的腦袋價值幾何,也許更為明智
You mean the stackhouse girl?
你是說叫斯塔克豪斯那姑娘嗎
Yeah, she's something special, isn't she?
她不是普通人,是吧
She fucked my ex-boyfriend and made him shoot my fiance.
她跟我前男友亂搞,還打死了我未婚夫
She's a cunt.
她就是個賤貨
But she's a special cunt.
那也是個特殊的賤貨
Ah, don't worry, darling.
別擔心,寶貝
I'll let you play with her first.
我會先讓你玩兒她的
Go.
出去
Respectfully, Your Majesty,
恕我直言,陛下
given the recent turn of events,
就目前的形勢來看
bringing Sookie into this may not be the best idea.
把蘇琪攪和進來實在不算明智之舉
Well, that's exactly why I need her.
正因為目前的形勢,我才更需要她
I may have inadvertently started a war tonight.
我今晚的舉動,可能無意中挑起一場大戰
Miss Stackhouse could be my secret weapon.
斯塔克豪斯小姐可以做我的秘密武器
Well, Sookie's abilities are unpredictable at best.
說實話,蘇琪的能力是不穩定的
And like most humans, she's ruled by petty emotions.
與大多數人類一樣,她容易受情緒左右
I would not trust her.
換作我,絕不會相信她
The real question is can I trust you?
現在要考慮的是,我能不能相信你
You turned on your own Queen.
你背叛了你的女王
And now that I've freed your feisty little ward
既然我已經放了你那個調皮的孩子
How do I know you won't sell me out as well?
又怎么知道你會不會出賣我
Because I have been searching for you for a thousand years.
因為我已經找尋您千年之久
A true leader.
真正的王者
One strong enough to unite us all.
能夠團結所有吸血鬼的強者
I believed my maker, Godric,
我曾以為我的創造者,格瑞克
was such a vampire, but he was weak.
是這樣的人物,但是他如此懦弱
He succumbed to his humanity, and it killed him.
竟屈服于自己的人性,因此喪命
Dispatching the Magister,
干掉大法官
that proved without a doubt that my search...
讓我更加確信,我要找的人
It has finally ended.
就是您
That was rash and foolish.
那是輕率而魯莽的行為
It was brave and uncompromising.
那是勇敢而堅定的舉動
Vampires have yearned for someone to stand up,
數百年來,吸血鬼一族一直在渴望
to the tyranny of the authority for centuries.
有人能站出來對抗強權暴政
Just give me the chance.
給我一個機會
And I will show you
我會讓您看到
just how deep my loyalty runs.
我是多么忠心耿耿
When's papa gonna buy mama a diamond ring?
爸爸什么時候給媽媽買個鉆戒呀
That's what I wanna know.
我也想知道呢
Rene.
雷內
Don't you worry, Chelle.
雪兒,別擔心
I'll take real good care of our baby.
我會好好照顧我們的孩子
Oh, no, you're dead.
不,你已經死了
They buried you.
你已經入土為安了
Death can't keep me from my boy.
死亡也不能把我和孩子分開
You're gonna finish what your daddy started,
你要完成爸爸未竟之事
ain't you, petit boug?
對吧,小雷內
Gonna be just like your old man, you.
將來你會像爸爸一樣
No.
不
He ain't gonna be nothing like you.
他不會和你一樣
You get away from us.
離開我們吧
I'm in his blood, boo.
他身體里流著我的血液
Ain't nothing you can do about that.
任你如何也改變不了
Arlene! wake up, wake up.
阿爾琳,醒醒,醒醒
You're dreaming, baby.
親愛的,你在做夢
Oh, I never thought I'd miss you, but I totally did.
我以為我不會想你,但是我錯了
All right. There's some stuff that I gotta tell you,
好了,我有些事要告訴你
but you gotta promise me you won't get mad.
但是你得保證,你不會生氣
Jessica, there's no time for this.
杰西卡,沒時間了
You must collect your things and leave immediately.
你馬上收拾東西離開
Where we going?
我們要去哪里
We're not going anywhere.
我們哪里都不去
But...look at me.
但是,看著我
As your maker, I release you.
作為你的創造者,我現在釋放你
Well, what's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
It means our ties are broken. You are free to go.
我是說我們沒有關系了,你可以離開了
Well, but, uh, what if I don't wanna be released?
好吧,如果,我不想被釋放呢
You can't stay with me.
你不能和我在一起
Well, I ain't going anywhere. No way.
我哪里都不去,我不會走的
Listen to me.
聽我說
No, you listen to me.
不,你聽我說
I drained someone.
我吸死了一個人
I know, I was hungry and I was sad, and it was an accident.
我很饑渴,很難過,那是一場意外
But I didn't know how to control myself.
我當時不知道如何控制自己
Because you never taught me.
因為你從未教過我
No, I need you. You are the only maker I've got.
不,我需要你,你是我唯一的創造者
I can't take care of you!
我無法照顧你
I can't protect you!
我無法保護你
I'm no good to you.
我對你毫無用處
Well, I'm no good either.
我也沒有用處
And I don't care what you say, I am not leaving.
不管你說什么,我都不會走
I don't wanna be alone anymore.
我不想再孤身一人
I don't wanna talk about it.
我不想說這個
Okay.
好吧
If you need to get back to Jackson, I understand.
如果你要回杰克遜,盡管去吧
I'll be fine.
我沒事的
Sookie, I know you're tougher than a one-eared alley cat.
蘇琪,我知道你比一般的女人更堅強
But I ain't leaving you alone right now.
但我不會丟下你一個人
Besides, I reckon Jackson won't be too friendly tonight.
再說,杰克遜今晚肯定不太歡迎我
There's a guest room upstairs.
樓上有間客房
You're welcome to it for as long as you need.
你想住多久就住多久
Someday it won't hurt so bad.
以后會慢慢好起來的
Is that what you keep telling yourself about Debbie?
每次想起黛比,你都是這樣告訴自己的吧
Andy, what are you doing here?
安迪,你來這里做什么
Just because I let Bill give you his blood,
盡管我允許比爾輸血給你
don't mean I forgive him.
但不代表我就原諒他了
Sook, you need to press charges.
蘇克,你應該起訴
What he did to you, that's domestic... something.
他那種行為,屬于家庭... 什么來著
Actually, it sounds more like assault or attempted murder.
事實上,那應該算襲擊或者蓄意謀殺
I'm not gonna press charges on Bill.
我不會起訴比爾
Your brother's just trying to look out for you.
你哥哥這樣是為你著想
I know, but Bill didn't attack me on purpose.
比爾不是蓄意攻擊我的
He was starving and unconscious.
他不省人事,饑腸轆轆
It's his nature.
吸血是他的天性
That's no excuse.
那不是借口
It's over between me and Bill.
我和比爾已經結束了
There's nothing more to talk about.
沒什么好深究的
Maybe now is not the time.
現在可能不是時候
If you change your mind, we can get a restraining order.
如果你改變主意,我們可以申請禁令
No, screw the restraining order.
不,申請什么禁令啊
If he come near you again, I'm gonna kill him, I swear.
我發誓,如果他再靠近你,我就干掉他
You ain't killing nobody.
你不能殺人
Stop looking at me. She's gonna hear what I'm thinking.
別盯著我,她會讀我的心思
Don't lose your shit on me.
少跟我來這一套
Shut up, brain. Stop thinking. She's gonna find out.
閉嘴,別想了,她會發現的
Jason. Find out what?
杰森,發現什么
What have you done?
你做了什么
Nothing.
沒什么
You got no right being in my head. That's trespassing.
你沒權利讀我的想法,你這是非法侵入
I do so have a right.
既然你跑到我家里來
If you're gonna come into my house
不光揚言要殺人,還試圖欺騙我
threatening to kill people and lying to me.
我當然有權利讀你的心思
Fine. I'll leave.
好了,我走了
Somebody's gotta make that fanger pay
那個尖牙鬼干了壞事
for what he did to you.
總有人讓他付出代價的
That fanger? Jason, that's not who you are.
尖牙鬼,杰森,你怎么這么說
That's now how gran raised you.
奶奶辛苦把你養大,你怎么變成這樣
You ain't a bigot or a murderer.
你不應該盲從,更不能去殺人
I know you love me and you're just trying to protect me,
我知道你愛我,想保護我
but I have seen enough killing and hating.
但是我見過太多的仇恨和殺戮
I can't take any more.
我不想再看了
Jason.
杰森
Please just tell me you ain't gonna do anything stupid.
答應我,你不會去做傻事
You ever gonna tell me what happened to you?
能說說你的經歷嗎
Someday.
以后吧
Just not tonight.
今晚不行
Well, hooker, I need to know. You got a death wish?
死丫頭,告訴我,你不會想不開吧
No.
不
I don't.
我不想死
I fought like a motherfucker to survive.
我拼了命,才死里逃生
Never realized how much I wanted to live till...
我求生的欲望從未如此強烈,直到...
I can't go there right now, Lafayette.
我現在不想回憶那些,拉法耶
Okay.
好吧
You ain't got to go nowhere.
什么都別想
You just stay right here with me.
乖乖和我待一起
Get in here before someone sees you.
快進來,別讓人看見
Make sure that's everything.
別落下東西
Because you ain't welcome back here, you understand?
這里不歡迎你再回來,明白嗎
I want you boys to know I don't blame you.
要知道,我不怪你們
I'd leave us too if I could.
如果可以,我也會離開
And what's stopping you?
有什么離不開的
That son of a bitch done nothing
那婊子養的沒做過一件人事
but knock you up and suck you dry.
只會逼我們做牛做馬,累死累活
That son of a bitch is your daddy.
那婊子養的,可是你老爹
And he's my husband.
也是我丈夫
I know he's no good.
我知道他不是什么好鳥
But love don't discriminate.
但愛一個人,就不會歧視他
That's why...
所以我...
You can hate me if you want,
你盡管恨我好了
but I'll still love you.
但我還是會愛你
Both of y'all.
愛你們
As long as I'm still breathing.
只要我還活著
Tommy.
托米
Take care of my boy, Sam.
照顧好我的寶貝,山姆
Take care of yourself too.
也照顧好你自己
I'm so glad ya'll got each other.
我很高興,你們能相互扶持
Well, let me help you with that.
我幫你提
I'm stronger than I look.
別以為我沒力氣
I believe it.
我信
But if you wanna help,
不過你要是真想幫忙
I could really use some money.
我確實需要點錢
I know I got no right to ask,
我知道我沒資格這么要求
but Joe Lee done spent every cent we had on that fight.
但那場比賽,喬·李輸光了所有的錢
That ain't gonna get us far.
這點錢維持不了多久
I don't give a fuck where it gets you
我才不管你們能維持多久
as long as it's out of here.
趕緊給我走人
Motherfuck.
操
And now you can fly too. Ain't you fancy?
這下你也能飛了,爽歪了吧
Mama, how you get out the hospital?
媽,你怎么從醫院出來的
And what are you doing here?
你在這兒干什么
Hell, I came to protect you.
我是來保護你的
They coming for you.
他們要來找你麻煩
Who? Who coming for me, mama?
誰,誰要找我麻煩,媽媽
The vampires, the witches.
吸血鬼,巫婆
The dogs and the cats, they know.
還有那些阿貓阿狗,它們知道
They all know.
它們都知道
And they are coming for you, baby.
他們要來找你了,寶貝兒
But I got here. I got here.
但是有我在,有我在
You wanna be alone?
想一個人待著嗎
No.
不
I used to do this all the time.
我以前常常這樣
Just lie in the sun till the whole world faded away.
就這么躺在陽光下,感覺整個世界都在逝去
And your gran would yell about you putting on sunscreen.
而你祖母還在大聲囑咐你抹防曬霜
"you're frying like a fritter in a pan."
"你就像鍋里快被煎糊的面餅"
My whole life's at night now.
我現在的生活一片陰霾
You gonna go back to Bill again?
你要回到比爾身邊嗎
No one's ever hurt me so bad.
從未有人如此傷過我的心
I trusted him with every part of me.
我全心全意地信任他
Maybe it's stupid to trust someone that much.
或許如此信任他人,本就是件蠢事
You didn't ask for any of this.
這一切不是你自找的
I knew what he was the minute I laid eyes on him.
第一眼見他,我就知道難逃此劫
I knew he was dangerous.
我知道他很危險
And I ain't gonna lie,
而且說實話
that's part of what I fell in love with.
這也是我愛上他的原因之一
Bill gave you his blood before your first date.
你們還沒正式約會,比爾就讓你喝了他的血
He saved my life.
他是為了救我的命
We both know what drinking their blood does to you.
我們都知道喝了他的血會怎樣
Maybe he glamoured you into thinking you were in love.
也許他是要魅惑你,讓你自以為愛上了他
Glamouring doesn't work on me.
吸血鬼那套迷魂術對我沒用
It might be over between me and Bill,
雖然我和比爾也許沒戲了
but what we had was real.
但我們有過真愛
And I can't just flip a switch and turn my heart off.
我可沒辦法像扭開關一樣,關上心門
You...? You know what you sound like?
你,你知道這聽起來像什么嗎
One of those sad country songs about dumb bitches,
就像那些悲情的鄉村歌謠里唱的傻婊子
who let their men cheat and beat on them
任憑不要臉的男人欺騙踐踏
all for the sake of true love.
還以為那是為了真愛
Let me tell you something.
我不妨告訴你
At the end of those songs,
那些歌唱到最后
the dumb bitches always end up dead.
傻婊子們統統死無全尸
Did you just call me a dumb bitch? I'm sorry,
你居然叫我傻婊子,對不起
but if you go back to that vampire,
但你如果回到那個吸血鬼身邊
that's what you are.
你就是傻婊子
What I can do in my brain,
我腦袋里的很多想法
it's every bit as deadly as Bill's fangs.
跟比爾的行為也沒什么差別
I know what it's like to be afraid of my own body,
我對那種感覺有切身體會,那種擔心害怕
to not be sure what it's gonna do next.
不知道自己的身體會做出什么舉動
I've killed.
我也殺過人
I may not have cheated, but I wanted to.
盡管我沒有出軌,但也有過那種想法
Me and Bill, we ain't so different.
我與比爾其實也沒什么不同
Yes, you are.
不,不是
I saw the look in his eye.
我看過他的眼神
Same as Franklin's.
與弗蘭克林一樣
Cold and crazy.
冷酷,癲狂
Like a rattlesnake.
心如蛇蝎
That isn't the Bill I know.
我了解的比爾不是那樣
Then maybe you don't know the real Bill.
或許你根本不了解真正的比爾
Tara, I don't wanna fight with you.
泰拉,我不想與你爭執
You've been through a lot. I can see you're in pain.
你經歷了太多可怕的事,我能看出你的痛苦
Let's talk about it.
你可以對我傾訴
I can't.
我不能
Because trust me, Sook,
相信我,蘇克
you don't wanna hear what I've gotta say.
你絕對不想知道我的經歷
Morning, Tara.
早,泰拉
Good.
好極了
Maybe you can flirt some sense into that girl,
沒準你能跟那丫頭調調情,替她醒醒腦子
because logic sure as hell ain't working.
講道理顯然已經沒用了
Hold on.
等等
Yeah, I'm coming.
來了
Goddamn it.
該死
Let me unlock the goddamn...
等我打開這該死的...
I need your truck.
我要借用你的車
What happened to your face?
你的臉怎么了
Come right in.
快請進
What did you do, swim here?
你做了什么,游了泳的嗎
It was the only way they couldn't track my scent.
只有這樣,他們才追蹤不到我的氣味
What, is that drug-dealer code for something?
你說啥,是毒販子的什么暗語嗎
Listen, I don't wanna cause you no trouble,
聽著,我不想給你添麻煩
but I had no other place to go.
但實在沒別的地方可去
All's I need is your truck. My truck.
我只想借用你的車,我的車
Yeah, I heard you.
我聽到了
But, Crystal, you ain't getting my truck
克莉斯多,先說說你的臉怎么了
until you tell me what happened to your face.
我才會把車借給你
Can I get a towel?
能給我拿條毛巾嗎
And some whiskey?
再來點威士忌
Got any of those Tru Bloods?
有人造血嗎
Oh! Motherfucker!
噢,操他媽的
That's Tara. She's all barking and...
那是泰拉,她總是大喊大叫...
well, she bites too.
有時也咬人
But at least she ain't a vampire like our hostess.
但至少不像那個女迎賓,她可是真的吸血鬼
Chili's down in Monroe had a vampire bus boy.
門羅的吉利餐廳有個吸血鬼打雜工
He's real fast.
他干活很利落
Well, seems like you're gonna fit in just great around here.
看來你能很好地適應這里的生活
Now, this is nice place to work.
這是個很好的工作場所
Don't let nobody tell you different.
別聽外人的閑言碎語
You mean all the dead waitresses? I heard.
你是說那些死掉的服務生,我聽說了
But I figure, world's been around long enough.
我覺得吧,世界的存在也不是一天兩天了
No matter where you step, somebody's died there.
不管你在哪兒,總有人死的
What an interesting way to look at it.
這倒是個很有趣的看法
Besides, I got two kids to feed.
再說,我還要養兩個孩子
This recession and all, can't afford being picky.
經濟這么不景氣,做活也不能太挑剔
I got two kids too. Lisa and Coby.
我也有兩個孩子,莉薩和科比
And the one on the way?
你正懷著的這個呢
You have a name yet?
起名了嗎
How'd you know?
你怎么知道
Hey, Arlene.
嘿,阿爾琳
Who's this?
這位是誰
This is Holly, your new waitress.
這位是霍莉,新來的服務員
Oh. Don't sleep with her.
哦,不要和她上床
All right.
好吧
Hey...Ahh.
嘿... 啊
It's okay.
沒事的
It's okay, it's just me.
沒事的,是我啊
Tara, it's okay.
泰拉,沒事的
It's okay.
別害怕
I've been promised to Felton since I was four.
我四歲的時候就跟費爾頓訂婚了
Four years old?
四歲
Is that even legal?
那合法嗎
In case you hadn't noticed,
你在突擊行動時沒發現嗎
we don't care much for the law in hotshot.
我們這種人根本無視法律
Well, is it like a church or cult or something?
那是一種什么宗教儀式嗎
Because I've done that, and they washed my brain.
這種經歷我有過,他們給我洗腦
Daddy says God's just a drug,
老爸說上帝就像毒品
like meth or whiskey.
就像冰毒和威士忌
Felton.
費爾頓
Is he the one that did this to your face?
是不是他把你的臉傷成這樣的
After you came and saw me...
就在你來見我之后...
What? This...? This is because of me?
什么,這是因為我
Because I told him I weren't gonna marry him no more.
因為我告訴他,我不會嫁給他
Oh, great. Whew.
哦,太好了
I mean, not great that he punched you in the face.
我不是說他打你太好了
Great that you ain't getting married.
我是說你不和他結婚很好
Goddamn. What is it about you, Crystal?
該死,你有什么特別的氣質,克莉斯多
Why do you make me feel this way?
為什么你會給我這種感覺
What way?
什么感覺
Like I'm home.
就像回到家一樣
I gotta go. Give me your keys. No.
我該走了,把鑰匙給我,不行
But you said... No.
但是你說了...不行
If you wanna go...
如果你想走...
I'll drive you anyplace you say.
無論到哪兒,我都會載你去
But I think you wanna stay with me,
但我認為,你想和我在一起
and you're just scared.
只是有點害怕
You don't know them.
你不了解他們
They don't know me.
他們也不了解我
Moms, I done told you, ain't nobody coming for me.
媽媽,我說過了,沒有人會來找我
Who knocking, then?
那誰在敲門呢
That ain't for me, Mama. Trust me.
不是找我的,媽媽,相信我
Ah, Jesus.
啊,約瑟
You got a lot of people real worried, Ruby Jean.
很多人都在擔心你,露比·簡
That white bitch say,
那個白人小妞說
"sit there. I'll be right back."
"坐在那兒,我馬上回來"
You showed her.
你讓她長見識了
I gotta pee,Jesus.
我要上廁所了,約瑟
Uh...
呃...
One of our new nurses left your mother in the garden.
一個新來的護士把你媽媽留在了花園里
It won't happen again.
不會再發生類似的事情了
For what I pay that place, it better not.
鑒于我付了大價錢,最好不要再發生
Come in, please.
請進來吧
Thank you for coming on your day off.
耽誤了你的休息時間,謝謝你了
I didn't wanna call the hospital in case they...
我沒想給醫院打電話,以防他們...
In case they sent the cops?
以防他們把警察叫來
Yeah. I guess that wouldn't be too good for your business, huh?
是啊,這對你的生意可不怎么好吧
Look, Jesus, about the other night...
聽著,約瑟,關于那天晚上...
Hey. I ain't going back there.
嘿,我不回去
You ain't taking me back.
你不能帶我回去
I ain't crazy. It's them drugs they're giving me.
我沒有瘋,都是他們老在給我吃藥
Mama.
媽媽
You got power, boy.
你有能力,孩子
You always have.
你一直都有
That's why they're coming.
所以他們會來找你
I got to protect you,
我要保護你
but I can't do it if you keep drugging me.
如果總讓我吃藥,我就辦不到了
Mama, give me the knife. Do not touch me.
媽媽,把刀給我,不要碰我
Ruby Jean, you're right.
露比·簡,你是對的
Your son is very powerful.
你的兒子很有能力
But I'm not gonna let anything happen to him.
我不會讓他出什么事的
Okay?
好嗎
Just give me the knife.
把刀給我
Let's watch some TV.
我們看會兒電視吧
Thank you.
謝謝你
TV's all faggots and murderers and whore's, Jesus.
約瑟,電視里全是些色情暴力的東西
Better click it.
你最好按下開關
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不會傷害你的
I need you to deliver a message to your cousin.
我需要你給你表妹捎個口信
I ain't seen Sookie since...
我很久都沒見蘇琪了,自從...
Tell her exactly what I say,
把我的原話轉告給她
and nothing more.
閑話莫提
Janice, listen to me.
珍妮絲,聽我說
Stay there, call Dad.
別亂跑,給爸爸打電話
I'm on my way.
我這就來
Goddamn it. Debbie?
真該死,是黛比嗎
She and her pack of were trash
她帶著一幫狼崽子
burned down my sister's salon.
把我妹妹的美發廳燒了
It's one thing coming after me,
這是我跟她的私人恩怨
it's a whole other thing going after my family.
她竟然轉而報復我的家人
None of this would've happened if you hadn't helped.
如果你沒幫我,就不會發生這種事了
Don't go there.
別那么想
Debbie was crazy long before you came around.
早在我們認識之前,黛比就不正常了
I just gotta find her
我要盡快找到她
before she goes after anyone else I love.
不然她還會繼續騷擾我身邊的人
Sorry, Sookie. I gotta go.
對不起,蘇琪,我要走了
Of course. They're your family. Don't be sorry.
沒事,他們是你的家人,不要感到愧疚
Should come with me.
你應該跟我一起走
No.
不
Yeah, but you...
是啊,不過...
I am not gonna spend my life running.
我可不想一直逃命
That's not a life.
那樣根本不是生活
Russell and his wolves will come back for you at any time.
羅素和他的狼人手下隨時會來找你的
Look, you need to call somebody to come stay with you.
聽著,你必須找個人陪著才行
Your brother, that sheriff.
你哥哥或者那個警長都行
My brother and Andy wouldn't stand a chance
我哥哥和安迪對付羅素這樣的吸血鬼
against to vampire like Russell.
一點勝算都沒有
I can't let anyone else get hurt because of me.
我不想讓別人因為我受傷
I ain't leaving you here alone.
我不能丟下你一個人在這里啊
If I'm in danger, Bill will come.
如果我遇到危險,比爾會來救我的
Sure about that?
你確定嗎
Yes.
當然
You can read minds and shoot light out of your fingers.
你會讀心術,還能從手里射出白光
Who am I to tell you what's best for you?
我哪有什么資格要求你應該如何呢
If I knew what was best for me,
要說我應該如何
I would have fallen in love with someone like you.
也許就應該和你這樣的人相愛吧
Back at you.
彼此彼此
It's too bad we're so stupid, huh?
我們都那么不懂事,太不幸了,對吧
I'm glad I met you, Sookie Stackhouse.
認識你很高興,蘇琪·斯塔克豪斯
You take care of yourself, you hear?
你要保重自己,聽到了嗎
You'll...? You'll come back and see me sometime?
你以后...你有空會回來看我嗎
You can bet on it.
那是肯定的
Keep your eye on Tara. If she needs anything, get it.
留心一下泰拉,需要什么都給她
She starts yelling or throwing drinks, come and find me.
如果她大喊大叫或者摔酒瓶就來找我
Sounds like my kind of girl.
聽起來像是我喜歡的類型啊
Don't you flirt with her, either.
還有,不要跟她調情
She your girlfriend or something?
莫非她是你的女朋友
She ain't my girlfriend.
她不是我的女朋友
She's just going through some stuff
只是剛剛經歷了一些事情
that's none of your business.
跟你沒什么關系
Is Jessica Hamby working tonight?
杰西卡·漢姆比今晚上班嗎
Give it a rest, man. She's way out of your league.
放手吧,老兄,你配不上她
Who the hell are you?
你他媽的又是誰啊
Tommy Merlotte.
托米·馬洛特
You're in my family's establishment,
這酒吧就是我家開的
So you listen to me
你聽好了
when I tell you Jessica's done with you.
杰西卡跟你已經結束了
She's moving on to a real man.
她愛上了一個真男人
You wanna pick a fight,
你要想找人打架
you might want to do it with somebody your own size.
最好挑一個跟你身材差不多的家伙
Little buddy. What do you say?
小家伙,你說呢
Wanna take this shit outside?
要出去單挑嗎
Yes. Hey, hey, hey.
正合我意,喂,喂,喂
Nobody's taking nothing nowhere.
你們誰也別想打架
Hey. Hoyt, I apologize for my brother.
喂,霍伊特,我代表我弟弟向你道歉
Tara, get him a drink on the house, please.
泰拉,給他一杯酒,本店請客
In my office. Now.
到我辦公室去,快點
I hate that dick.
我討厭那個傻逼
Hoyt's not a dick.
霍伊特不是傻逼
And whatever's going on between him and Jessica,
無論他跟杰西卡之間發生什么事情
I want you stay out of it.
我希望你都不要管
You ain't my father, so...
你不是我父親,所以...
Right, I ain't Joe Lee. I care about you.
沒錯,我不是喬·李,所以關心你
I don't wanna see you get hurt.
我不想看到你受傷害
I could take that big crybaby
我兩只手綁在后面
with both my hands tied behind my back.
都能打倒那傻大個
Tommy. Look, I know it's been a fight for you up until now,
托米,聽著,我知道你一直靠打架謀生
but it don't have to be that way no more.
但現在沒必要再那樣了
All right, so how about you just
好吧,你能不能
give trouble a rest for a while
暫時不要惹麻煩
and focus on building a future for yourself?
好好想想,規劃一下你的未來呢
What are you talking about?
你在說什么呢
Well, Merlotte's was my dream.
馬洛特酒吧就是我從前的夢想
I want you to start thinking about one of your own.
我希望你從現在開始思考自己的前途
Get some money saved up.
存點錢
You know, you go to college, make something of your life.
你可以去上大學,干出點成就來
College?
大學嗎
You really don't know me at all, do you?
你真的一點都不理解我,對嗎
That was much better.
剛剛那招不錯
I'm getting fast, aren't I?
我越來越快了,不是嗎
Yeah, but werewolves are faster.
沒錯,但是狼人比你更快
You really think they're coming for you?
你真的認為他們會來抓你嗎
Or sookie.
或者蘇琪
Or both of us.
或者兩個都抓
Well, why aren't you with her, then?
那你為什么不過去保護她
Because she doesn't want me to be.
因為她不希望我去
If she needs me, I will know it.
如果她需要我,我會知道的
All right, she screwed up your proposal, I get it.
好吧,她當時拒絕了你的求婚,我了解
But the whole time she was looking for you,
但是她在找你的這段時間里
she was wearing your ring.
一直戴著你送她的戒指
Jessica, it's over.
杰西卡,都結束了
No way.
沒可能
Way.
真的
But you love her.
你還是愛她的
I do.
沒錯
Which is why I have to let her go.
那正是我要放手的原因
I love Hoyt.
我愛霍伊特
But he's so good and sweet.
他人很好很可愛
He deserves to be with somebody who deserves him.
他應該找一個能配得上他的女孩子
I'm sorry.
對不起
It sucks.
好難過
Who's there?
誰在外面
Sookie.
蘇琪
Hadley? Oh, my god.
海德莉,哦,天哪
Where have you been?
你都去哪里了
Is... ? Is gran here?
奶奶在嗎
I should've called,
我應該打個電話回來
and said I was sorry for running away from that rehab.
向她道歉,當初不該從康復中心逃走
None of that matters anymore.
那些都無關緊要了
You're right.
你說的沒錯
Gran is fine wherever she is.
奶奶無論在哪里都會很好
We're the ones who are fucked.
我們才是命運凄慘的人
I didn't come here to visit.
我不是來拜訪你的
I've got a message for you from Eric Northman.
我來是幫埃里克·諾思曼帶口信給你
How do you know Eric?
你怎么會認識埃里克的
What's he done to you?
他對你做了什么
Nothing too bad yet.
暫時還沒怎么樣
But if I don't tell you this exactly,
如果我沒有如實轉告你
it ain't gonna be pretty.
后果就不好說了
Tell me what?
轉告我什么
Russell is coming for you.
羅素就要來找你
Don't trust Bill.
不要相信比爾
Oh, and I'm supposed to trust Eric?
難道我就該相信埃里克
What does all this have to do with you, anyway?
不過,這些跟你究竟有什么關系
I've gotta go.
我要走了
Hadley, wait.
海德莉,等等
You can't just leave like this.
你不能就這樣走了
I've got to. And so should you. They're coming.
我必須走,你也要走,他們快來了
Russell was powerful enough to kidnap Bill,
以羅素的能力,綁架比爾完全沒問題
and God knows what he's got on Eric.
天曉得他抓住了埃里克的什么把柄
If he wants me, he's gonna find me,
不管我跑到哪里去,只要他想找
no matter where I run.
我肯定逃不脫
Sookie, if they find you,
蘇琪,如果他們找到了你
they're gonna do horrible things.
你的處境會很慘的
I'm so sorry. I hope one day you can forgive me.
我很抱歉,希望有一天你能原諒我
Forgive you for what?
原諒你什么
I'm the one who told them about you. All my fault.
是我把你的事情泄露給了他們,都是我的錯
Hadley!
海德莉
Go ahead, leave, like you've been doing for centuries,
去吧,走啊,幾百年來你不都是這樣嗎
chasing after this or that while I sit here alone.
追這個逮那個,就我一直孤零零地坐在這兒
In a giant mansion with all the blood you can drink
這可是一座豪宅,不管什么血隨便你喝
and all the vampire boys you could possibly want.
帥哥吸血鬼應有盡有,隨便你挑
Oh, poor Talbot.
真是可憐的托博
Are your diamond slippers chafing?
你的鉆石涼拖很磨腳嗎
First the Queen, now a telepath?
先是女王,現在又是會讀心術的人
All you care about's your precious collection.
你關心的只有你珍貴的收藏品
Talbot.
托博
Your majesty.
陛下
Perhaps I have a solution.
我有個法子
I know I'm a poor substitute,
盡管我只是個不夠格的替代品
but I would be honored to keep you company.
但如果能陪著你,我會非常榮幸
I don't know.
我不知道
That sounds like fun.
聽起來很有趣嘛
I am positively jealous.
我顯然是嫉妒了
Fine. Mr. Northman and I
好吧,諾思曼先生和我
will try to find some way to amuse ourselves.
會想辦法消遣消遣,打發時間的
Thank you.
謝謝
I've never been outside of Bon Temps.
我從來沒有出過良辰鎮
Never had no job other than cooking.
除了烹飪沒做過別的工作
You cook?
你會做菜
My sister works at Merlotte's.
我的妹妹在馬洛特酒吧工作
Not food, meth.
不是做食物,是做冰毒
Jason, what am I gonna do?
杰森,我該怎么辦
If I stay here, they're gonna find me sooner or later and kill you.
如果我留在這里,他們早晚會找上門殺了你
That ain't gonna happen.
不會的
No, no, no. That ain't gonna happen.
不,不,絕對不會的
We're together now.
我們在一起了
No one's gonna come between us.
沒有人能分開我們
That is crazy talk.
你在說胡話呢
But I almost believe you.
可我差點就信你了
Is that your stomach growling, or you got gas?
是你的肚子在咕咕叫,還是放了個響屁
It's my stomach.
是我的肚子
I ain't... I ain't eaten since this morning.
我,我從早上開始就沒吃東西
Tell you what. Why don't you hop in the shower?
要我說,你不如去沖個澡吧
Come here. And I'll go get us something to eat.
起來,我去弄點兒吃的
No, jason, I ain't staying here by myself.
不,杰森,我不要一個人待著
It'll just be a minute.
一會兒就好
I'll lock the door.
我會鎖好門
Ain't nothing gonna happen to you.
你不會有事的
Okay? Okay.
好嗎,好吧
Good.
乖
Well. Well, that's pretty fine, isn't it?
長得可真不錯,對吧
I must say.
真的呢
He's looking over here, huh?
他在往這邊看呢
Can I help you?
有什么事嗎
I'm looking for my daughter.
我在找我的女兒
What's your daughter's name?
你女兒叫什么名字
Her name's Crystal Norris.
她叫克莉斯多·諾里斯
Blond, real pretty.
金發,很漂亮
Got a black eye because she's so clumsy,
熊貓眼,因為她笨的可以
she walked into a wall.
不小心撞到墻上了
Well, I haven't seen anybody like that around here.
我沒有見過你說的女孩子
Maybe it's best if you gentlemen were on your way.
各位先生還是去別處找找吧
I know she's been here
我知道她來過這兒
because she took my truck and it's outside in your lot.
因為她開走了我的車,而車就停在你的店外
So quit being a fuck mouth and tell me where she is.
所以你就別扯淡了,快告訴我她在哪里
There a problem here, bro?
有什么問題嗎,老兄
Everything's fine, Tommy.
沒事,托米
Look, I don't know you, I don't know your daughter,
聽著,我既不認識你,也不認識你女兒
but this is my bar, and you ain't welcome here.
這里可是我的酒吧,不歡迎你們來
Listen up, shifter.
給我聽著,變形人
I find out you're lying to me,
要是我發現你在撒謊
I'm gonna rip your dick off, and feed it to my hogs.
我就把你的命根子擰下來喂豬
Hey, hey. No, Tommy.
住手,托米
You heard him, Tommy.
你聽見他的話了,托米
Down, boy.
退下,孩子
You smell that?
你聞到沒有
Yeah.
是的
Yes, sir.
是的
She's snoring like a buzz saw.
她的鼾聲跟電鋸聲有得一拼
Thank you.
謝謝你
You told them I'm letting her spend the night?
你告訴他們我讓她留宿了嗎
They weren't very happy about it.
他們對此可不太高興
But I think it's good, you know?
不過我覺得這很好
She went through a lot to get here.
她歷盡艱辛來到這里
I think it's her way of saying that she needs you.
我覺得她這樣是想告訴你,她需要你
Waving a kitchen knife is a hell of a way to say you care.
原來對人揮舞菜刀是表示在乎對方啊
She wasn't gonna hurt anybody.
她沒打算傷害別人
Ruby Jean has got a flair for drama.
露比·簡天生就是當演員的料
It runs in the family.
這是家族遺傳
What she said before about you being powerful...
她之前說你有能力的那些話...
it's true, you know that, right?
應該是真的吧
When I was 5 years old, that woman told me
我五歲的時候,那個女人說
I could breathe underwater.
我可以在水里呼吸
My little ass almost drowned.
我差點為此丟了小命
So, no, boyfriend, I don't listen
所以呢,親愛的,她嘴里說的話
to most of what come out her mouth.
我一般都不相信
She's schizophrenic,
她有精神分裂
but it doesn't mean that she's not perceptive.
但是并不代表她沒有知覺
Look, just let me say this,
聽著,讓我把話說完
then I'll get off your back, all right?
我就不再煩你了,可以嗎
Dealing drugs is very dangerous for somebody like you.
販賣毒品對于你這樣的人來說是很危險的
All that energy you've got, it can go dark if you let it.
如果你不及時回頭,只會越陷越深
I think you've been hanging around my mama too long.
我覺得你照顧我媽媽太久了
Her crazy is starting to rub off on you.
她的瘋狂勁兒已經開始影響你了
I'll be back in the morning to pick her up.
早上我會回來帶她走
Jesus, wait.
約瑟,等等
The dealing, I ain't got no choice. I don't.
販毒這事,我沒得選,真的
I've been trying to stop for a while now.
我不想再做這種事情
It's not that easy.
但不是那么容易
And if you don't want nothing to do with me, that's fine.
如果你不想和我扯上關系,沒問題
I just wanted to let you know because...
我只是想讓你知道
Checkmate.
將軍
I'm bored.
我玩夠了
Take off your clothes.
把衣服脫掉
A little privacy?
不必那么公開吧
Everybody out.
你們都出去
It's been a long time since I've done this.
我已經很久沒有做過這樣的事了
A man?
和男人
No, a vampire.
和吸血鬼
Anybody here?
有人在嗎
Hello?
有人嗎
Hey! Is anybody in...?
嘿,有人在嗎
Fuck.
我操
Who in the hell are you?
你他媽的是誰
You Crystal's father? Wait, you're the guy from the...
你是克莉斯多的父親,你不就是那個...
I'm the guy holding the gun.
我手里有槍
And I'm telling you Crystal ain't never coming back here.
我就是來告訴你,克莉斯多再也不會回來
And you ain't never going near her again.
你也不要再接近她
Stupid punk.
蠢貨
You got no idea who you're messing with.
你知道你在找誰的麻煩嗎
No, you got no idea.
不知道的人是你
I'm a cop, and I know what you're up to.
我是警察,我知道你干的爛事
So you're gonna leave Crystal the fuck alone.
所以你還是乖乖地離開克莉斯多為好
Or me and the whole sheriff's department
不然的話,我和整個警署
gonna come after you,
都不會放過你
and your hillbilly freak show.
還有那個鄉巴佬怪物
You feel me?
聽懂沒
Oh, yeah. I feel you, boy.
是啊,懂了,小子
Hi.
嗨
Open up, little piggy.
開門啊,小豬
Or I'll huff and I'll puff,
不然我就吹啊吹
and I'll blow your house down.
把你的房子吹倒
I don't wanna kill you, but I will.
我不想殺你,別逼我
I got nothing left to live for anyway.
反正也沒什么值得我留戀的了
You took it all.
你把一切都毀了
You brought this on yourself, Debbie.
是你自作自受,黛比
Take another step and I will shoot.
再往前一步我就開槍了
Why don't you just pull the trigger now?
現在你就扣動扳機啊
What do you care?
你猶豫什么呢
There's people that love you
有人那么愛你
for reasons I ain't even gonna try to make sense of.
我都搞不懂是為了什么
Talking to me about love.
別跟我說愛
How noble and shit.
多么高貴的屁話
Bitch, please.
賤人,拜托
I see right through you.
我已經看透你了
You fuck vampires and werewolves
因為同類拋棄你
because your own kind rejects you.
所以你跟吸血鬼和狼人搞在一起
They know you're nothing but a freak.
他們都知道你不過是個怪物
I've had vampire blood. Lots of it.
我喝過吸血鬼的血,還沒少喝
Me too.
我也是
Your boyfriend's yummy.
你男朋友的血真美味
Hey. Get back here.
嘿,回來
Jessica, stay in the house.
杰西卡,別出去
Since no one was hospitable enough to invite me in,
既然沒人熱情邀請我進去坐坐
I had to wait till you came out. Help.
那我就只能等你們出來,救我
I take it, this is yours.
我收下你的禮物了
Let her go.
放開她
What do you think, Gus? Should I let her go?
你覺得呢,格斯,我該放她走嗎
Well, I take it that's a no.
我認為答案是不
I'll tell you what.
這樣吧
I'll trade you the red one for the blond one.
我用這個紅發妞,換你那個金發妞
How about you and I settle this among men?
這個問題用男人的方式來解決如何
Oh, how very sexist of you, Bill.
你還真是大男子主義啊,比爾
When it comes to killing,
說到殺戮
I have always been an equal opportunist.
我一直主張機會平等
You are 3000 years old and a King,
你作為活了三千年的國王
yet you hide behind guards...
居然躲在你那些衛兵
...wolves...
那些狼人
...a baby vampire.
還有幼兒吸血鬼的后面
You a coward...
你只是個懦夫
...or are you just lazy?
還是你太懶惰
Here you go, boy.
交給你了,乖乖
Rip her to shreds. No.
把她撕成碎片,不要
Oh!
噢
Northman was right about you.
諾思曼說對了
You are a waste of the blood.
你就是一個廢物
Silver spurs. You like?
銀制馬刺,喜歡嗎
Fuck.
我靠
Fuck!
靠
Turn over.
轉過去
Oh, yes, daddy.
聽你的
Russell took my family.
羅素殺了我的家人
Now I take his.
我要以牙還牙
No!
不
Talbot.
托博
Yes.
就這樣
No!
不要啊
Get out of my house, bitch!
滾出我的房子,賤人
Fuck you.
操
Next time I won't miss.
下一次可不會打偏了
Sookie.
蘇琪
I love you.
我愛你
I'm sorry.
對不起
I'm sorry.
對不起
I'm so sorry.
真的對不起
I love you.
我愛你
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
對不起,對不起
I love you.
我愛你
I'm sorry. Please don't kill me. I don't wanna die.
對不起,拜托你不要殺我,我還不想死