This is the first quiet I've had all night.
這是我今晚享受到的第一份寧靜
Well, hi there. You must be Sookie.
你好,你一定是蘇琪了
I had to create a vampire
我必須創造一個吸血鬼
for the one I destroyed to save you.
來彌補為救你而殺死的那個
What the--?
什么...
Have you ever with Maryann?
你跟瑪麗安做過嗎
Oh, you must be high.
你肯定是大麻抽多了
We are forming an elite army
我們正在組建一支精英部隊
called the Soldiers of the Sun.
叫做太陽衛士
And Jason, we need you. Amen.
杰森,我們需要你,阿門
I'm here because of the V right?
你抓我是因為我倒賣吸血鬼的血,對吧
Any buyers in the Dallas area? Yes.
達拉斯有買家嗎,有
And if you think you can get back at me by luring Tara--
如果你以為可以靠誘惑泰拉來報復我...
Get back at you? This is my bar
報復你,這是我的酒館
there are my people this is my town!
我的朋友,我的鎮子
I wanna thank you for saving Sookie's life.
謝謝你救了蘇琪的命
There's a way she can repay me.
我會給她機會還這個人情的
The sheriff of Area 9 in Texas has gone missing
德州第九區的治安官失蹤了
which is where Sookie comes in.
蘇琪的任務是協助找到他
I'll infiltrate the Fellowship of the Sun.
我會潛入太陽會
Gabe! Get off no! Let go!
蓋博,放開我,讓我走
Let her go! Newlin!
放開她,紐林
Enough!
夠了
Go home. It's over now.
回家吧,一切都結束了
Two thousand years is enough.
兩千年,我已經活夠了
It's insanity.
這太荒謬了
Our existence is insanity.
我們的存在本身就是荒謬的
What the hell's happening on my turf?
我的地盤到底他媽的發生了什么
She says God is coming.
她說神要顯靈了
Everybody's waiting so they can catch Sam.
所以大家都等著抓山姆
and take him over to Maryann.
獻給瑪麗安
Tara let Sookie in.
泰拉,讓蘇琪進去
It's all coming from Maryann. What is she?
這都是因為瑪麗安,她是何方神圣
And more importantly how do we kill her?
更重要的是,怎么才能殺死她
What are you?
你是什么人
I need to know how to kill a maenad.
我想知道怎么才能殺死酒神女祭司
She believes if she finds the perfect vessel
她認定如果能找到一個完美的容器
sacrifices and devours part of him
獻祭并吃掉對方身體的某部分
her mad god will appear.
她的酒神就會顯靈
My Lord.
主人
You stay away from Sookie
你離蘇琪遠一點
or I will tell the Queen
否則我就告訴女王
that you are forcing humans to sell vampire blood.
你逼迫人類幫你賣吸血鬼的血
He does not know that you are supplying it.
他不知道我賣的血是你提供的
He better not.
他最好不知道
I will take care of Bill Compton.
我會處理好比爾·康普頓的
Please, Sookie. I need your help.
求你了,蘇琪,我需要你的幫助
You have to let me in.
你得讓我進入你的內心
I murdered innocent people. Put the knife down?
我殺了無辜的人,你先把匕首放下
It's the murder weapon...
這是兇器
Get the hell out of here. Go on.
趕緊跑,快跑
No!
不
Mrs Merlotte
馬洛特夫人
I wanna find the people you adopted me from.
我想找到我的親生父母
You don't wanna know them. They're bad people.
你不會想和他們相認的,他們是壞人
Jessica!
杰西卡
Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?
我能有這份榮幸,娶你為妻嗎
I need minute to clean myself up.
我需要冷靜一下
Yes. Bill Compton, I will marry you...
我愿意,比爾·康普頓,我愿意嫁給你
Bill?
比爾
Bill!
比爾
Bill!
比爾
Bill!
比爾
Madame.
女士
My boyfriend, he's gone. Someone took him.
我男朋友不見了,他被人抓走了
A kidnapping?
你是說綁架
Did you see anyone or anything?
你看見什么人或者東西了嗎
Hoyt.
霍伊特
Sookie Stackhouse.
蘇琪·斯塔克豪斯
That that hot little number you was with
這是剛才在那家田雞餐館
at that frog restaurant?
跟你一起的小辣妹吧
Oh, if she was hot, how come you didn't nab her too?
她要真那么辣,你干嘛不一起綁來
Not telling you anything.
我什么都不會說的
So that's a yes.
就是承認咯
Sayonara, Sookie.
永別了蘇琪
No!
不要
Who the hell are you?
你們他媽的到底是誰
How about you just call us the Fuck You Crew.
你可以叫我們"搞死你小隊"
So he proposes to you and you said what again?
他向你求婚,你怎么說來的
That I needed a minute to think.
我說我要考慮一下
Mm-hm.
好的
Aren't you gonna stop her
你怎么不制止她
from trampling all over the crime scene?
讓她別破壞犯罪現場了
Why aren't you taking this seriously, Kenya?
你怎么這么不當回事,肯雅
My boyfriend's been kidnapped.
我男朋友被人綁架了
It is Deputy Jones.
是瓊斯副警長
And I'd appreciate you addressing me as such.
希望你能用這個稱呼
Now how long were you in the bathroom?
你在洗手間待了多久
No more than a minute or two.
也就一兩分鐘
Was it one minute or two?
到底是一分鐘還是兩分鐘
What difference does it make
這有什么區別嗎
when every second you spend questioning me
你再浪費時間在這些愚蠢的問題上
these bastards are getting further away?
那幫混蛋早跑的沒影了
What if there were no bastards?
要是壓根沒有綁架這回事呢
What if while you were in the bathroom
要是你在洗手間的
for a minute or two
那一兩分鐘時間里
your vampire friend realized
你的吸血鬼朋友意識到
he didn't want to be humiliated anymore and took off?
他不想再坐等難堪,所以走掉了呢
How do you explain the turned-over tables inside?
那你怎么解釋里面亂七八糟的桌子
Because to me that looks like evidence of a struggle.
在我看來,那顯然是掙扎過的痕跡
To me it looks like a man lost his temper.
在我看來,那是男人情緒失控的結果
With good reason.
你能怪他嗎
Come on.
拜托
Just file a missing persons report for me.
幫我報失蹤吧
Please?
求你了
Forty-eight hours that's the rule.
按規定, 48小時內不算失蹤
You want a lift back to town or not?
要不要搭車回家
Merci beaucoup.
非常感謝
Merci beaucoup for nothing.
屁都沒說就謝謝
Because then-Then I just walked outside and--
當時我就走了出去
Oh, I ran outside and then he was laying there.
不,是跑出去,然后看見他躺在那兒
And I heard Tara coming up behind me
后來我聽見泰拉從后面跑過來
and I didn't want her to see that.
我不想讓她看見這一幕
I turned around and tried to stop her
所以我就轉過身攔住她
but she busted on through.
但她推開我跑過去了
And she threw herself on him and it was just so sad.
她一下子撲到他身上,真是痛不欲生
Hey, coz.
喂,堂哥
I know what you're going through.
我知道你經歷著怎樣的痛苦
That first kill
第一次殺人
it's got a way of making you feel like that's all you are.
你會覺得自己就是個徹頭徹尾的殺人犯
But you've got to know
但你要記住
that you are still a man
你還是一個好人
that is capable of goodness
一個善良且正直
and of heartbreak and generosity of spirit.
心胸豁達,富有同情心的人
And if you can cling to that
面對任何事情
with everything you got
你只要記住這一點
you gonna be all right.
就會沒事的
I promise.
我保證
Thank you...
謝謝你
...for that.
對我說這些
I love you coz.
我愛你,表弟
I love you too.
我也愛你
From now on let's tell each other that more.
我們從今往后要多交流
All right Andy.
好了,安迪
Ready for your statement now.
該聽你陳述了
I hope I was helpful Sheriff Dearborne
希望我能有所幫助,迪亞博警長
because last time we did this after Rene I know I wasn't.
上次雷內的事情,我沒能幫上忙
But I have the utmost respect for y'all
但我一直非常尊敬你們
because without law enforcement
因為如果沒有法律約束
we would be nowhere as a society.
社會就不能成其為社會
What the fuck Arlene?
阿爾琳,你胡扯什么呢
This ain't a goddamn beauty pageant.
這又不是他媽的選美比賽
Oh shit.
見鬼
The only man I ever loved
我唯一愛過的男人
was just zipped up in a bag
剛剛被裝進運尸袋
and you don't even have the decency to pretend you give a fuck.
你連假裝在乎一下的禮貌都沒有
I give a fuck.
我在乎的
Tara. But I don't know what I expect.
泰拉,我都不知道為什么生氣
Trash is as trash does.
人渣就是人渣
I'm sorry you fell in love with a serial killer all right?
對于你愛上連環殺手我感到遺憾,行了吧
But honestly who here hasn't? Bitch Eggs wasn't no killer!
可這事我也經歷過,婊子,蛋蛋沒殺人
Tara, he confessed.
泰拉,他認罪了
Miss Thornton please.
索頓小姐,請冷靜
This is a murder investigation not a free-for-all. I don't care
這是兇案調查,不是自由辯論,我不管
what he confessed to. He ain't responsible for it!
他交代了什么,那不怪他
Oh, why? Because of society? Because of slavery?
那怪誰呢,怪社會嗎,還是奴隸制度
Um, sweetheart... You fucking redneck!
親愛的...操你媽的鄉巴佬
I'm gonna take Tara to Sookie's.
我帶泰拉去蘇琪家
Bud if you want to talk to her
巴德,如果你想找她談話
you can meet us over there.
可以去那兒找我們
And we're gonna steal this tequila over here
我們還要偷走這瓶龍舌蘭酒
but I doubt that'd surprise any of y'all.
不過我看你們誰都不會驚訝的
Come on. Hey come on.
走吧,走吧
Stupid-ass racist dyed haired bitch.
傻逼種族主義者,染頭發的婊子
I hate when they make everything about race.
最恨他們這樣,什么都扯上種族
Come on.
醒醒
Come on. No, you stay with me, okay?
醒醒,千萬別昏過去,好不好
Come on.
醒醒
Hospi...
醫...
pital.
醫院
No, I'm sorry. I can't take you to the hospital.
對不起,我不能送你去醫院
Just wait here. Come on.
再等等,振作一下
You're a fucking whore.
你是個臭婊子
I know.
我知道
I know I am.
我知道我是
Fuck.
操
Bill?
比爾
Hey, there.
你好
Is Bill here?
比爾在嗎
No, it's just me hanging out.
不在,只有我一個
Are you all right? Yeah, totally.
你沒事吧,沒事,好著呢
Uh, I mean, I'm...
我是說...
Things are so fucked up with Hoyt
我跟霍伊特鬧了點矛盾
so I've been crying and all but I'm fine.
所以哭了,但我沒事
Bill's been kidnapped.
比爾被綁架了
What?
什么
I thought y'all were just going to dinner.
我以為你們出去吃晚餐了
We were, but he proposed and...
我們去了,他向我求婚,然后...
Oh my God. Wait Sookie.
我的上帝,等等,蘇琪
I... I didn't say yes.
我,我沒答應他
You rejected him?
你拒絕他了
It's not like that.
不是那樣的
Just... If he does come home for any reason
如果他回來,不論怎樣
call me and let me know even if he commands you not to.
一定打電話告訴我,哪怕他不許你打
Oh, you know I can't do that.
你知道我不能違抗他
I don't care. Just do it.
我不管,照我說的做
Shit.
該死
Fuck. Shit.
媽的,該死
Fuck. Shit.
我操,該死
Hey whatever-your-name-is wake up okay?
喂,那個誰,趕緊醒過來
Hey.
喂
Oh, no, no, no, no.
哦不,不不不
Come on.
不是吧
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
Maybe this'll work.
或許這個有用
I can't tell whether my skin is burning up or if it's freezing
我說不出來渾身是發熱還是發冷
but it feels so fucking good.
反正太他媽爽了
Pull over, Jimmy.
吉米,停車
I gotta get me a drag off of this fuck.
我也要來一口
Nope, we ain't stopping.
不行,不能停車
I'm dying over here.
我要急死了
Spit some in his mouth.
你喝一口吐他嘴里
What? That's gay.
什么,太基了吧
And playing with your own titties in a car full of dudes ain't?
在滿是爺們的車里自摸就不基了嗎
It's the only way you're getting any V.
你想喝吸血鬼血就只有這樣
Come on. Come on.
來吧,來吧
Can't fucking believe I'm doing this.
真他媽想不到我還要干這種事
You're the one in charge is that correct?
你是管事的,對吧
Oh, shit.
該死
I got vamper juice all over my good touring gloves.
我這么好的運動手套都沾上血了
If you have any kind of orders to keep me alive
如果上頭要你留我活口
you are about to fail.
看來你是不能復命了
At the rate that you're draining me
你們再這樣喝我的血
I will die.
我會死的
Oh, fuck!
操
Andy, where the hell'd you come from?
安迪,你從哪兒冒出來的
I didn't want anybody to see me so I parked around back.
我不想讓人看見,所以把車停在屋后
Came in through your window.
從后窗跳進來的
What the hell's going on here?
你這是搞什么鬼
Hey, how's Tara?
泰拉怎么樣
She's a fucking mess that's how she is.
她完全崩潰了,就那樣了
Jesus fucking Christ.
我的那個天哪
Don't you freak out on me.
別在我面前發瘋
I killed a man.
我殺了人
No, Stackhouse, I killed him.
不,斯塔克豪斯,是我殺的
That's what I just told Bud
我就是這樣告訴巴德的
and that what both of us have to stick to
我們兩個必須口風一致
because there's holes in our story.
因為這故事有漏洞
Big gaping ones. Like?
很大的漏洞,什么漏洞
If he was really all up in my face with a knife
既然他是持刀沖到我面前
then how come the gun that killed him was fired from over 20 feet away?
射死他的子彈怎么會從20英尺外飛來
Well shit man.
該死的,老兄
Why'd you tell him a story with holes in it?
你為什么告訴他這種漏洞百出的故事
We gotta go back and tell him the truth.
我們得回去對他講實話
You tell anybody anything
你要是說出去一個字
we are both gonna spend the rest of our lives in jail.
我們倆就得在監獄里過下半輩子了
I don't want to go to jail.
我不想進監獄
Then I need to see a lot less conscience
那就不要內疚
and a lot more cojones and I need to see them pronto.
壯起膽子,你給我快點
All right.
好吧
Now listen.
現在給我聽著
Bud Dearborne's a good man he's a good cop
巴德·迪亞博是個好人,好警察
but he is tired and he is old and he don't see the holes
但他腦子轉得慢,歲數也大了,不像從前那樣
like he used to.
能找出破綻
We are gonna get through this
我們會挨過去的
so long as we both act like everything's perfectly normal.
只要我們表現得一切照常就行
I ain't even sure what normal is anymore.
我已經不知道什么是照常了
Well for you normal's going out and getting tails
你嘛,照常就是出去晃,找妞泡
so I suggest you start there.
你可以從這些開始
No, that's the old Jason.
不,那是原來的杰森
I wanna be new Jason.
我想重新做人
Well when this thing blows over
行了,等風聲過去
you can go out and not get laid all you want to
你可以出去晃,不泡妞,想怎樣就怎樣
but for now you gotta be the Jason Stackhouse everybody knows.
暫時,你還得是大家熟知的那個杰森
So conscience off dick on
所以,良心收起,金槍挺起
and everything's gonna be all right.
就平安無事了
Fine.
行吧
Say it with me.
跟我說一遍
Conscience off.
良心收起
Conscience off.
良心收起
Dick what? Dick on.
金槍怎么著,金槍挺起
And everything's... Gonna be all right.
然后就...平安無事了
All right then.
這就行了
That's more like it.
這才像回事嘛
I wasn't here tonight Stackhouse.
今晚我沒來過這里,斯塔克豪斯
Now, I don't remember telling you
我有沒有告訴過你
lavender was my favorite color.
我以前最喜歡淡紫色
I'm in no mood for lesbian weirdness tonight, Pam.
今晚我可沒心情搞女同,帕姆
Where's Bill?
比爾在哪兒
I have no idea.
我不知道
Then where's Eric?
那埃里克在哪兒
He's um indisposed at the moment.
他現在,呃,不太方便
Indisposed doing what?
怎么不太方便
Sookie stop. Don't. Come back.
蘇琪,站住,別去,回來
I know he's in here. Bill!
我知道他在這里,比爾
Holy.
天吶
Sookie.
蘇琪
See anything you like?
有沒有看到什么想看的
I do.
有
I take it Sookie couldn't be stopped.
看來蘇琪真是無人可擋啊
What can I say?
怎么說呢
She overpowered me.
她征服了我
Off you go Pam.
你可以走了,帕姆
Fine.
好吧
Sookie meet my new dancer Yvetta from Estonia.
蘇琪,見見我的新舞者,愛沙尼亞的伊維塔
Yvetta meet Sookie from here.
伊維塔,這是蘇琪,本地人
Hi.
你好
So, what brings you
告訴我,如此芬芳夏夜
to Fangtasia on this balmy summer night?
什么風把你吹到范塔西婭來了
Bill's been kidnapped and I think you did it.
有人劫持了比爾,我覺得是你干的
I didn't.
不是我
Any other theories?
還有別的理論嗎
I'm still on this one thank you very much.
我堅持這個想法,謝謝
Where were you tonight around 11:00?
今晚11點左右你在哪里
Here with Yvetta.
這里,和伊維塔在一起
Doing this?
干這個
For the last six hours?
干了6個小時
You seem surprised.
你好像很驚訝
Is Bill's stamina not up to snuff?
莫非比爾的持久力沒達標
Tell me where I can find Lorena.
告訴我哪里能找到羅瑞娜
If you don't have him she does.
如果不是你劫持的比爾,就是她
Solid theory
嚴謹的理論
but given the tenor of your last run-in with Miss Krasiki
但鑒于上次你和卡拉斯基小姐相處的情況
I think it's better if I dealt with her instead.
還是我替你去找她比較妥當
How do I know you will?
我怎么知道你會去
Because if Bill was in fact kidnapped
因為如果確實有人劫持比爾
by human or vampire
無論是人類,還是吸血鬼干的
I am duty-bound as sheriff of the area in which he resides
我作為他所在地的治安官
to find him.
調查此事,責無旁貸
Even if I do want what is his.
盡管我很想要他的女人
Then do it.
那去找吧
By the way you owe me $10,000.
順便說一句,你還欠我1萬塊
Run dummy!
快跑,蠢貨
I feel so strong!
感覺超爽
Stop it or you're gonna get yourself... Killed.
給我停下,不然你就會...死
Jessica.
杰西卡
You feeling all floaty yet?
你有漂浮的感覺了嗎
Kind of.
有一點
Good.
很好
Tequila and Klonopin baby girl.
龍舌蘭和克諾平(抗抑郁藥物)
A steady diet of that
可是靈丹妙藥
and it'll keep them thoughts away till you is more equipped
能幫你遠離憂慮,直到你有能力
to deal with them.
解決問題
Tara?
泰拉
It's E...Eggs.
蛋蛋他...
Come here.
過來
What happened?
發生什么了
They shot him.
他們射死了他
What? Who?
什么,誰
Andy Bellefleur.
安迪·貝弗勒
Said Eggs came at him with a knife
據說蛋蛋帶了把刀去找他
confessing to killing them women
承認是自己殺了那些女人
and cutting out their hearts.
還挖掉她們的心臟
The fuck he know any of that?
該死的,他怎么知道這些
Oh, my God.
天吶
Tara, he came to me earlier today
泰拉,今天他來找過我
said he needed help remembering
要我幫他回憶
what Maryann made him do.
瑪麗安讓他干了什么
So...
所以...
So I helped him.
所以我幫了他
You fucking did not. I'm sorry.
你他媽的不會吧,我很抱歉
Oh, you're sorry.
你覺得抱歉
You signed his death warrant and that's all you got?
是你害死了他,光道歉就行了嗎
Fuck you!
你去死
Get off her! Get off her!
放開她,放開她
Stop it, Tara!
快停下,泰拉
Is you crazy?
你瘋了嗎
We're in the same boat! Bill's gone too!
我們應該同病相憐,比爾也不在了
What the fuck is wrong with you? That's Sookie.
你他媽的怎么回事,那是蘇琪
She's your best friend in this whole fucking world.
她是你最好的朋友
She didn't need to know! Get out of here!
她用不著知道,出去
I was just fucking leaving.
我本來就要走
Sorry, Sook.
對不起,蘇克
You remember our conversation? Yes.
你記得我們的談話嗎,記得
I asked you to do one thing for me.
我要你為我做一件事
"Bring me Bill Compton."
"把比爾·康普頓給我帶來"
And you said "Done."
你說,"搞定"
So why wasn't it done, Mr.Rubin?
那為什么這事還沒搞定,魯賓先生
I already told you sheriff.
我已經告訴您了,長官
By the time we got to the restaurant
我們到達餐廳的時候
he was gone and there was a cop car and there was--
他已經不見了,那兒有輛警車,還有...
You failed me.
你太讓我失望了
How could you fail me?!
你怎么就成不了事呢
Eric.
埃里克
Find him, Mr. Rubin
把他找來,魯賓先生
or tomorrow's sunset will be your last.
否則明天日落時分就是你的死期
Eric.
埃里克
But sun-up's in a couple of minutes.
可再過幾分鐘太陽就出來了
Well, then I recommend you find a day walker
那你就找一個信得過的日行者
you can trust to find him for you.
讓他去幫你找
What?
什么事
You're losing it.
你這事搞砸了
How is that helpful, Pam?
那該怎么辦,帕姆
You need to call the Queen.
你該給女王打電話
The Queen is the last person I need finding out about this.
不到逼不得已,我是不會找她的
You're not the only one whose fate
可是這件事所關乎的
hangs in the balance here.
不只是你一個人的安危
And what do you think the Queen will do
如果我告訴女王
if I tell her I've lost the one vampire who could link her
一個知曉販血事件的吸血鬼
to the dealing of vampire blood?
不知所蹤,而我對此無能為力
And that I have no idea where he is?
你覺得她會怎么做
And what do you think she'll do
如果別人告訴了她
if she finds out from someone else?
你覺得她又會怎么做呢
Call the Queen.
打給女王
There are times when I seek your counsel, Pam.
適當的時候我會尋求你的建議,帕姆
Now is not one of those times.
但不是現在
Fine. I'm going to ground then.
好吧,那我撤了
Yeah?
誰
Bill Compton. I need your help.
我是比爾·康普頓,需要你幫忙
How'd you find me all the way up here in Arkansas?
你怎么知道我來阿肯色了
You've had my blood remember?
你喝過我的血,還記得嗎
Quite a bit of it.
還不少呢
Right.
沒錯
Oh, come on in.
噢,進來吧
Thank you.
謝謝
May I use your shower?
能借用下浴室嗎
Of course.
當然
There's uh plenty of towels in the bathroom.
浴室的毛巾夠你用了
If you could spare a shirt I'd be much obliged.
如果你能給我一件襯衫,我將不勝感激
I-I really didn't pack anything.
我隨身沒帶什么衣物
It's kind of an impromptu road trip I'm on.
我一時興起就開車過來了
But you could-You could have the shirt off my back
但你可以穿我身上這件
if you want it.
如果你想要的話
I'll take what I can get.
有什么穿什么
Right.
好吧
Nice.
不錯
Well, thank you.
謝謝
I'll take that shower now.
我去洗澡了
Unless you'd care to join me.
愿意一起來嗎
Yeah.
嗯
I think I would.
我愿意
Good.
好極了
We're gonna have a nice time.
我們會非常享受的
I hear the water in Arkansas is very hard.
我聽說阿肯色的水質很硬
Come.
來吧
Don't answer that.
別接
Okay.
好
Hello?
喂
Am I speaking with Sam Merlotte?
請問是山姆·馬洛特嗎
You can just call me Sam.
叫我山姆就行了
This is Audrey Bishop with the Magnolia Chamber of Commerce.
我是木蘭商會的奧德麗·碧肖普
I hope I didn't wake you.
希望沒有吵醒您
I'm really glad you did, Audrey.
很高興你吵醒我,奧德麗
Regarding you inquiry into Melinda and Joe Lee Mickens
您咨詢過梅琳達和喬·李·米肯斯的信息
unfortunately our records
很遺憾,我們的記錄中
show no current address on them.
沒有他們的現居地址
But I can tell you they were evicted
但我可以告訴您,三年前
from their last residence over three years ago.
他們被趕出了當時的住所
Evicted, huh?
趕出去了
So you reckon they've moved on, then?
你的意思是他們離開當地了,是嗎
I didn't say that.
我可沒這么說
I'm not supposed to give out this kind of information
我無法向您提供這類信息
but you know their boy?
但是他們的兒子...
Well, wait, wait.
等等
Wait a minute, they have a son?
等一下,他們有個兒子嗎
Uh-huh. He works over at Cornejo Tires
嗯,他就在79號公路旁的
right off the 79. Name's Tommy.
科爾內霍輪胎店工作,名字叫托米
A couple weeks ago
幾星期前
I bought a set of new radials from him.
我從他那兒買了一套新的徑向輪胎
Turns out they were used as in bald as a baby's behind.
結果是用過的,和嬰兒的屁屁一樣光滑
Uh, thank you so much, Audrey.
非常感謝,奧德麗
Remind me never to mess with
你提醒了我
the Magnolia Chamber of Commerce.
別和木蘭商會的人攪和
My plea--
我很...
If I know my mama
出于我對老媽的了解
she's probably out there
她十有八九會站在那兒
telling all her friends that she did me a favor
告訴所有的朋友,這些年來
by lying to me for all these years.
一直欺騙我都是為了我好
I just feel betrayed.
我感覺被出賣了
I don't know, Bubba.
我不清楚,好老弟
I think I'm with Big Maxine on this one.
你簡直就是翻版的瑪可辛太太
Hey take that back or I'm gonna
嘿,你要再敢這么說
stick a branch up your butt
我就拿根樹枝捅你的屁股
prickly end first.
還是用尖的那頭
Weren't you happier before?
你以前就很快樂嗎
When your daddy was still shot by a robber
以為你爸爸是被強盜射殺
instead of by hisself? Oh, not really
而不是自殺的時候,那也不見得
because before I belonged to her 24/7 365.
在她時時刻刻管著我之前,我也快樂過
But now it-It's like they say
但現在,就像人們常說的
the truth has set me free.
真相還我自由
That sounds like the same religious dog muck
聽起來真像史蒂夫·紐林
Steve Newlin was trying to sell me on.
灌輸給我的宗教垃圾
I'm starting to think the truth, it's poison.
我開始思考真相,真相有毒
Aw you don't really believe that.
其實你是不相信的
Yes, I do.
我相信
Look, man, people are always trying
我說哥們,大家總是想
to fuck up other people's lives by telling lies about them.
通過謊言攪亂別人的生活
You want to really fuck somebody's life up?
你要真想攪亂別人的生活
Tell the truth about them.
就把真相告訴他們
They ain't never gonna be the same.
效果肯定不一樣
somebody must have told the truth about me, then.
那么一定是有人告訴我了真相
My whole life's gone from happy to hell
我的整個人生就在短短幾天里
inside just a couple days.
從天堂墜入地獄
I got no girlfriend
我沒了女友
I got no roof over my head, unless you count my car
無處安身,除非車子也算
which is where I slept last night.
我昨晚就睡在車里了
Yeah, I've been there.
嗯,我也經歷過
Good to know I got friends though.
幸好我還有朋友
Friends are good.
朋友很好
Because I need a place to stay.
因為我需要地方住
I reckon you do.
可以想象
Jason, can I crash at your place for a little while or not?
杰森,我能在你家小住幾日嗎
Of course, man.
當然可以,伙計
That's kind of a nasty way to ask.
這種問法還真是讓人討厭
How is she?
她還好嗎
Sleeping finally.
終于睡著了
So keep it down. I don't wanna wake her up.
小聲點,別把她吵醒了
Thank you for calling me.
謝謝你通知我
This ain't about you and me
這并不表示
building a bridge into our future together, all right?
你我以后能和好如初,懂嗎
You shot a gun at me.
你拿槍射我
But you know what? I don't even have the time.
你要知道,我沒時間理會這些
I got two jobs both of which I need
我兼兩份工,少做一份都不成
one of which I already didn't even show up for today.
今天我已經翹了一份工
And Tara been asking for you nonstop, so--
泰拉還不斷嚷著要你來
She has? Like a moth to flame.
真的嗎,簡直就是飛蛾撲火
Poor thing just want her mama.
只想著撲向媽媽的懷抱了
That's because she knows in times of trouble
那是因為她清楚,遇到困難時
a mama's the only person her baby can turn to.
只有媽媽才是孩子唯一的依靠
Mm. Thank you, God
感謝主
for this opportunity to heal my baby.
給我這個機會為女療傷
Yo, please. None of that.
別來這套
Do everybody a solid and instead of looking up
做做好事吧,別總是主啊神的
at the God and let all the shit happen
任憑這些破事發生
you need to keep your eyes on your fucking daughter
你應該好好照看你的乖女兒
because she ain't right to be alone.
可別讓她一個人待著
I promise.
我會的
Good.
很好
I'll be back around midnight.
我會在半夜回來
Lafayette. I'm late.
拉法耶,我要遲到了
I'm sorry about shooting your gun at you.
我很抱歉曾向你開槍
Bitch, you-me bridge
賤人,我們之間
it ain't gonna never motherfucking happen.
是無法和好如初了
I take it you heard what happened last night with Bill.
我想你已經聽說比爾昨晚的遭遇了
Kenya told me.
肯雅已經告訴我了
She also told me you got a hint out of line with her.
她還說你對她有點出格
If anyone was out of line it was her.
出格的是她
The man I'd be engaged to right now
比爾被劫持走了
if I'd gotten a chance to say yes
如果當時我答應了
was kidnapped last night
我們現在都訂婚了
and Kenya wouldn't even file a missing persons report.
而肯雅甚至都沒寫失蹤報告
Well, how the hell could she, Sookie
那她該怎么做呢,蘇琪
when the person that's missing
失蹤的那個人
ain't even a real person?
甚至都不算人類
Okay, tell me you did not just say that
好吧,告訴我你這是無心之言
because if you did I might have to forget
不然我可要忘記
that I was brought up to respect my elders.
尊老愛幼的光榮傳統了
We are all supposed to respect our elders
我們都應該尊重長輩
and since Bill Compton's got
而比爾·康普頓
about a hundred years on you
可比你大上一百歲
I think he deserves at least a hint of your respect.
我覺得他該得到你起碼的尊重
There's a-- a woman. A vampire actually.
有個女人,確切地說是吸血鬼
Her name's Lorena Krasiki
她叫羅瑞娜·卡拉斯基
and I think she's the one who took him.
應該就是她劫走了比爾
I need you to help me find her.
請你幫我找到她
You have to understand, Sookie.
請你理解,蘇琪
I got dead bodies piling up on me.
我手上堆滿了兇殺案的卷宗
Dead human bodies.
都是人類被殺
So I can't be spending this department's limited resources
我不可能耗費局里有限的資源
following up on hunches about vampire nappings.
跟進莫須有的吸血鬼劫持案
See. I don't think I should have to understand that.
說真的,我理解不了
Because I love Bill just like you love your wife
因為我愛比爾,就像你深愛你的妻子
and your children and your grandbabies.
你的孩子和你的孫子
So to my mind that makes him worth following up on.
所以在我看來,有必要找他回來
Excuse me.
打擾一下
Yeah?
什么事
You Tommy?
你是托米吧
Congrats, bro. You can read.
恭喜伙計,胸牌上寫了
Tommy Mickens?
托米·米肯斯
No, sir.
不,先生
Family name's Harmon.
我姓哈蒙
So, uh
那么
You're not Melinda and Joe Lee's boy then?
你不是梅琳達和喬·李的孩子嗎
Because somebody told me he's working here.
因為有人跟我說他在這兒工作
Oh, the Tommy you're looking for Tommy Mickens
你要找托米·米肯斯是吧
Uh, he quit about six seven months ago.
他六七個月前就辭職了
Said he was leaving town. Didn't say where to.
說他要離開這里,沒說要去哪里
A real piece of shit if you ask me.
沒良心的家伙
Yeah well from what I'm hearing
是啊,我聽說
Pretty much all the Mickens are.
姓米肯斯的都是這樣
Can't speak to that.
這我可說不準
He's the only one I ever met.
我就認識這么一個米肯斯
So sorry I couldn't be more help.
抱歉幫不了你
Oh. Well, thanks anyway.
還是多謝你
You got some nice tires.
你這兒的輪胎不錯
Maybe I'll uh come back and get me some
也許我會回來
on my way back out of town.
換些輪胎上路
Give you good deal if you do.
你要來,一定給你好價錢
I'll think about it.
我會考慮的
Name's Sam, by the way.
我叫山姆,順便說一下
Sam Merlotte.
山姆·馬洛特
God works in mysterious ways Tara Mae.
冥冥之中自有天意,泰拉·梅
Keep talking to her reverend Daniels.
請繼續,丹尼爾斯神父
I think it's helping.
我覺得有效
And this devil woman came to you.
那個邪惡的女人找到了你
She introduced you to a man
又給你介紹了一個男人
and together they tried to pull you down into the pits of hell.
他們試圖將你拉入地獄
But all of it was part of god's plan
但這些不過是上帝的旨意
to lead you back to your mama.
讓你回到媽媽的身邊
And I'm so glad you're back.
我很高興你回來了
Ain't nobody ever gonna get to you again, baby girl.
再也沒有人能奪走你,寶貝
It's just you and me now.
現在就你和我了
Fuck.
媽的
Didn't fucking work.
居然沒用
Oh, it stinks.
開始發臭了
Bill.
比爾
Did you get my flowers?
你收到我的花了嗎
Hoyt?
霍伊特
I hope I didn't wake you. I just--
但愿我沒吵醒你,我只是...
I miss you.
想你了
I miss you too.
我也想你
You do?
真的嗎
Well, that's great.
太好了
So when I can I see you again?
什么時候能再見到你
But I got a haircut you'll like.
不過...我剪了個新發型,你會喜歡的
This is just a really bad time.
現在有點不方便
I actually think I look kind of badass.
我真覺得自己像個壞蛋
Jessica? Uh--
杰西卡
Your highness.
殿下
Magister.
大法官
Mr. Northman.
諾思曼先生
I haven't seen you since the Bill Compton trial.
自比爾·康普頓接受審訊后就沒見過你了
Yes, it's been uh too long.
對啊,真是很久了
May I ask what brings you to Fangtasia?
什么風把您吹來這里了
We need to talk.
我們得談談
You should probably close up.
你該把店關了
We can just use my office.
可以去我辦公室
It's bugged.
被竊聽了
How do you know this? Because I'm the one
你怎么知道,因為就是我
who bugged it.
裝的竊聽器
It's how I know I can trust you.
這樣我才知你可信與否
All right everyone out now!
好了,所有人馬上出去
Except, she can stay.
她可以留下
No. No humans.
不可有人類在場
I need both of you at full attention.
我需要你們二位全神貫注
Trouble abounds in your fair state.
你的管轄區內事端不斷
Tell me.
說說看
It would seem your idyllic little home
你們的田園小家似乎
is competing to become the V capital of the world.
可以評為世界販血之都了
Can you believe it?
你能相信嗎
I am so embarrassed.
我有多尷尬啊
Naturally, I told the magister
當然,我告訴大法官
that you were the only vampire in my kingdom
就此事而言,你是王國內
that could be trusted with this.
唯一可信任的吸血鬼
Anything I can do to be of service.
愿意效勞
Our blood is sacred.
我們的血是神圣的
Wasting it on anything other than procreation
浪費在繁衍以外的任何事情上
is blasphemy.
都是褻瀆
Madness. Desecration.
愚昧,玷污
Have you noticed an uptick
你是否注意到
in users in your neck of the woods?
附近一帶用血者數量激增
Maybe even here in your club?
包括你的俱樂部里
I haven't no.
尚未發現
See, that's surprising to me
瞧,這就讓我覺得奇怪了
As every other sheriff to whom I've spoken has.
我問過的每個治安官都有發現
The amounts are so great, in fact
事實上,數量極其龐大
we can only assume a vampire is responsible.
我們只能假設有個吸血鬼該對此負責
An act of self-loathing so shameful
這種自我放縱的行為極其可恥
that whoever is responsible should fall on his own stake.
無論責任在誰,都必須自食其果
Respectfully, magister
大法官,在下不才
I'm not sure I follow your logic.
好像沒有聽懂您的意思
If your average run-of-the-mill drainers were behind this
如果那些平庸無能的榨血人是始作俑者
It would stand to reason said drainers would need
那么他們需要吸血鬼來放血
vampires to drain
也合情合理
which means there would be missing vampires
這就意味著會有吸血鬼失蹤
and plenty of them.
而且數量很多
How many vampires have gone missing in your area?
你這片區域有多少吸血鬼失蹤了
None, magister.
一個也沒有,大法官
So now do you follow my logic?
現在你聽懂了嗎
I do.
聽懂了
And I will look into the matter.
我會徹查此事的
Good.
很好
And I will expect results.
那我就等你的結果了
You will have them.
我會給您答復的
Hey, Lafayette.
拉法耶
There something different about the chili tonight?
今晚的辣椒有不一樣嗎
Actually, yeah. It was tasting kind of flat
還真有,味道淡了點
So I put a pinch of cinnamon in it. Cinnamon?
所以我加了少許肉桂,肉桂
Yeah, how the hell you smell that?
對啊,你怎么可能聞得出來
I put a half a teaspoon in the whole pot.
一整鍋我只放了半茶匙
Shit.
見鬼
I'm pregnant again.
我又懷孕了
Hey, you forgot your rings.
你忘拿甜甜圈了
Fuck my rings.
滾它的甜甜圈
Hoyt, where you been, bubba?
霍伊特老弟,死哪兒去了
Been crying.
哭死去了
Dude, shut up. I want you to meet our new friends.
別廢話了,來認識認識我們的新朋友
This here is Missy and Jen.
米西和珍
Hi. They're both
帥哥好啊,她倆都是
recent graduates of New York University
紐約大學剛畢業的
currently driving across the south out to California
現在開車穿越南部去加州
where they're gonna start up in veterinary school in the fall.
在那兒上獸醫學校,秋天就開學
Ladies, this here is Hoyt Fortenberry.
姑娘們,這位是霍伊特·福坦巴里
He just moved out of his mother's house.
剛從他媽媽家搬出來住
I like you. You're like a big puppy.
我喜歡你,你像個大狗娃
Oh, my god, you're so right.
天哪,你說得太對了
Sit down, pup.
坐啊,狗娃
Pour yourself a beer.
倒杯啤酒
Uh, you know what, Jason? I'm not really gonna stay--
跟你說下,杰森,我其實不打算待太久
Sit down, pup.
坐嘛,狗娃
So veterinary is cool.
獸醫學挺犀利的哈
Yeah.
嗯哪
With an emphasis in canine psychology.
我們專攻犬科動物心理學
Like shrinks for dogs?
那不等于是狗的心理醫生
Mm. Hey, don't knock it.
嘿,別小瞧它
Yeah, don't. Don't knock it.
就是嘛,別小瞧了
The thing is is dogs' feelings
實際上,狗的情感
and people's feelings aren't really all that different
和人類沒那么大差別
except theirs are harder to figure out.
只不過狗的更難搞清楚
Because dogs can't talk.
因為它們不會講話
Exactly.
一點不錯
See, if Hoyt he really were a dog
假如霍伊特真的是個狗狗
he wouldn't be able to tell us why he's so sad right now.
就不能告訴我們為何他現在如此神傷了
Well, actually, it's because my girlfriend and I--
其實是因為我女朋友和我...
What kind of dog would you say I am?
你們覺得我是哪種狗狗呢
Well, you're no puppy, that's for sure.
可以肯定,你不是狗娃
You got that right, Missy.
這你可說對了,米西
I'm Jen.
我是珍
That's Missy.
她才是米西
Yeah, I know.
是的,我知道
I was looking at you but talking to her.
我眼睛看著你,但在和她說話
Something we do here in the south
我們南方人的習慣
but if you don't wanna learn about our culture, I'm--
如果你不想了解我們的文化,我可以...
I'm happy to do it your way.
我樂意按你們的方式來
You're a lab.
你是個拉布拉多
Correct. I am a lab.
說對了,我是拉布拉多
But now for the hardest part.
但現在最難的就是
What am I thinking about right now?
我正在想些什么
You know in my brain.
我腦子里的東西
I bet you're wondering if you're gonna be able to get us
我敢打賭,你在想今晚能不能把我們
back to your place tonight and if so
帶去你那兒,要是行的話
how out of control are things gonna get?
我們會玩兒得多瘋
You girls are gonna make great vets.
你倆將來肯定是不得了的獸醫
What do you think?
你覺得呢
What the hell? I'm in. Let's go.
管他的,我同意,我們走吧
Sweet. We'll follow you there.
太好了,我們開車跟在后面
Okay.
好的
Yo, J.
喲,杰
You know I ain't all that comfortable with this.
這樣子我不太適應
What? Hoyt, if you and me are gonna be roommates
什么,霍伊特,如果你要跟我做室友
there's a certain amount of pussy overflow
就要知道我那兒必定妞兒多
you just have to get used to dealing with.
你得習慣應付
Come on.
快走
Attaboy, Stackhouse.
好家伙,斯塔克豪斯
When we do find the vampire who's responsible
等我們找到該負責任的吸血鬼
how will you punish him?
你要怎么懲罰他
Or her.
或她
And will it be in public?
會公之于眾嗎
Of course one who is proven guilty
這是當然,犯下此等罪行
of such a crime must be made an example of.
必須殺一儆百以示效尤
This kind of moral anarchy cannot be allowed.
此類道德混亂是不允許出現的
Agreed.
的確
To a speedy resolution.
速速解決
The speedier the better. Magister.
越快越好,恭送大法官
Is it just me or is he really dull?
到底是我傻還是他傻
Your highness.
殿下,什么意思
I mean isn't moral anarchy kind of the point?
我是說,道德混亂就那么嚴重嗎
I can't think of anything more depressing
要我說,沒有比依法辦事
than living by the law forever.
更無趣的生活了
Your highness. Yes?
啟稟殿下,什么
Forgive me, but I don't feel the same sense of relief you do.
請原諒,您如釋重負,我可放不下心
You don't think he believed us?
你覺得他不相信我們
Not entirely no.
不完全相信
Then I suggest you sell everything you have
那么你最好盡快賣掉
as soon as possible. Excuse me?
手頭的貨,您說什么
The pigs at the IRS are breathing down my neck
國稅局的那幫混蛋盯得很緊
and I need money now.
我急需錢用
Sell the blood at half price if you have to.
萬不得已,就半價出售
I don't care what it takes. Just move the product
我不計成本,趕緊把貨出空
and then cover our tracks.
然后銷毀證據
All due respect. Your Highness.
請恕我直言,殿下
I fear you're not considering all the angles.
恐怕您的考慮不夠周全
All due respect, Mr. Northman
恕我直言,諾思曼先生
I'm due a lot more respect than that.
我的話再清楚不過了
And I'm sorry to compromise your manhood like this
很抱歉有辱你的男性雄風
but hell hath no fury like a vampire queen broke.
但你不會想見到吸血鬼女王之怒的
Move the blood.
賣光那些血
There's something I couldn't tell you
還有件事,當著大法官的面
in front of the magister.
我沒有說
Bill Compton has gone missing.
比爾·康普頓失蹤了
Kidnapped, perhaps.
也許是被綁架了
I don't care.
我不關心
Move the blood.
賣掉那些血
He is the one vampire that knows about our arrangement.
他是唯一知曉我們交易的吸血鬼
My side of it at least.
至少知道我與此有關
Then I don't understand why we're even talking about him.
那我們還談他做什么
Let him rot.
讓他自生自滅
I'll show myself out.
我走了
Thanks, Isabel.
謝謝,伊莎貝爾
Anything you can find out is more than I got.
你怎么都比我知道的事情多
All right talk to you soon.
好,過會打給你
May I?
我能進去嗎
Come on in.
請進
Now, why'd you have to go and kill that maenad?
你們為什么一定要殺死酒神女祭司
She's a terrific decorator.
她對于裝潢還真有一套
Any news about Bill?
有比爾的消息嗎
No, but just making my nightly rounds
沒有,我只是在夜間巡邏
And Eric wanted me to give you this.
埃里克讓我把這個交給你
This is too much. It's only supposed to be 10.
太多了,之前說好了1萬塊
We know. Eric wanted to give you a bonus
沒錯,埃里克給你一些
for going above and beyond.
額外的獎金
Well tell him thanks I guess.
那么,替我謝謝他
I'll say you sounded more appreciative than that.
我會轉告他,你對此感激不盡
What was that?
你怎么了
It was Eric calling me.
埃里克在召喚我
I should probably check in.
我要馬上趕回去
He can call you?
他能召喚你
Jessica.
杰西卡
There you are.
你在這兒啊
So, um, you remember how
你沒忘記我們說好了
we talked about doing something after work tonight?
今晚下班后要干的事情吧
Are we still on or...?
我們是繼續還是...
I don't know, Terry.
我不知道,特里
I have to focus on my kids.
我滿腦子都是孩子
Peculiar.
真奇怪
A half-off sale on V.
半價出售吸血鬼血
Even though part of the allure of this shit
也不管這鬼玩意的誘惑力
is how expensive and exotic it is.
有多么大,多么值錢嗎
Well, then sell it for twice the price.
那你就價格翻倍吧
We don't care.
我們管不著
Just so long as it's all gone
只要明天傍晚我們醒來時
by the time we wake up tomorrow evening.
全部售罄就行了
Tomorrow? Is there a problem?
明天嗎,有問題嗎
No, hooker.
沒有,婊子
Look, I can't sell all this shit by tomorrow.
聽著,我可沒辦法在一天之內賣掉這些
I got a cousin in trouble. She needs--
我的表妹有麻煩,她需要...
I don't know what it is about me that makes people think
我到底是哪一點讓別人以為
I want to hear their problems.
我有興趣聽他們吐苦水
Maybe I smile too much.
也許是我總掛著笑容
Maybe I wear too much pink.
也許是我的衣服太多粉色系
But please remember
但是請你記住
I can rip your throat out if I need to.
如有必要,我會撕爛你的喉嚨
And also know that I am not a hooker.
還有,我現在不是婊子
That was a long time long time ago.
那是很久很久以前的事情
All right.
好吧
Yeah?
是嗎
You picking up what I'm putting down?
你記住我說的話了
I is. Good.
是,很好
I'll be back tomorrow to pick up the money.
我明天來拿錢
You know you might wanna start
我想,你上門拜訪前
letting me know when you're gonna be swinging by.
也應該先打個招呼吧
It'd be considered polite. Has Bill called you?
這是該有的禮貌,比爾召喚過你嗎
No. And I told you I would tell you if he did.
沒有,我說過如果他打電話,我會告訴你
Not that kind of call.
我不是指打電話
I was just with Pam and she got all shivery
我剛才看到帕姆全身顫抖
And then she told me that Eric had just called her
她說那是埃里克在召喚她
and she had to go.
然后她就走了
She was shivering?
她全身顫抖
You ever felt anything like that?
你有過那種感覺嗎
Last night.
昨晚有過
It came over me like a wave and it made me feel sick too
就像波浪襲來,讓我感覺很不舒服
just like that time I drank Kahlua.
很像我喝咖啡酒的那次
This isn't about underaged drinking.
現在不是談論未成年人飲酒問題
Bill is missing and without your help
比爾失蹤了,你要是不幫忙
he might never come back.
他可能再也回不來
Now, other than sick, what else did you feel?
現在,除了不舒服,你還有什么感覺
Um, I don't know. Maybe--
不知道,好像...
Maybe I felt a place.
我好像感覺到一個地方
What place? Where? I don't know.
什么地方,在哪里,不知道
Come on.
我們走
But where are we going?
去哪里
You gotta find that place.
你得找到那個地方
And what the hell is that smell?
什么鬼味道
A possum died under the house.
一只負鼠死在底下了
Come on.
快來啊
Stanley, is that you my boy?
斯坦利,是你嗎,兒子
Ma'am my name is Bill Compton
女士,我是比爾·康普頓
And I am badly in need of assistance.
我急需您的幫助
You're not my son?
不是我兒子嗎
No, I'm sorry.
很抱歉,我不是
And you look hungry.
你看起來很餓
I am.
是的
Well, come on in.
那么,進來吧
I'll fix you something.
我給你做點吃的
May I trouble you to use your phone?
我能借用您的電話嗎
I don't have one.
我沒有電話
I had to choose between my oxygen
我得在供氧機和電話之間
and my phone
做出選擇
and since no one calls me anyhow
考慮到平時沒人給我打電話
I chose my oxygen.
我就選擇了供氧機
So, what can I get you to eat?
你想要吃點什么嗎
I don't know if I can ever thank you enough
我對您真是感激不盡
for what you done today. Reverend Daniels
丹尼爾斯神父,謝謝您今天過來
for my baby girl and for me.
幫助我和我女兒
You don't have to thank me, Miss Thornton.
不用謝我,索頓女士
You're a part of my congregation
你是教會的一員
and my congregation is like my family.
教會就如同我的家庭
Still, can I--?
可不可以...
Uh-- um-- uh like my family.
是如同我的家庭
You're so funny.
您真幽默
I could conversate with you forever.
真想和您就這么一直聊下去
Tara Mae, can you say thank you to the reverend
泰拉·梅,快謝謝神父
for coming to see you?
過來看你
Thank you. Reverend Daniels.
謝謝您,丹尼爾斯神父
Thank you, Tara
謝謝你,泰拉
for reminding me of the healing power of god.
是你提醒了我上帝能療傷醫痛
I'm gonna go take shower all right?
我去洗個澡好嗎
Of course baby. Wash it all away.
當然,寶貝,好好洗洗
Lettie mae.
萊提·梅
Do you think Tara could--?
你覺得泰拉可不可以...
Is that you, boy?
是你嗎,兒子
Where you been?
你去哪兒了
Ooh, that's it.
就這樣
Obviously, it's not.
明顯不該是這樣
This thing is softer than when I started.
這玩意比我剛開始的時候還軟
Yeah, I'm sorry. It's just uh--
抱歉,只是...
That's-I mean
這也太...
You're hot and all but this is so underwhelming.
你是挺帥的,不過這也太掃興了
Okay, let's just--
好吧,那就...
Let's just power through this.
那就加把勁
Uh, how about I do you?
干脆,讓我來吧
All right. All right.
好啊,好咧
Ooh, yeah.
很好
Do you guys mind if I join you?
我來跟你們一塊玩好嗎
Hoyt's so hung up on his ex
霍伊特滿腦子都想著他前女友
he won't even watch me play with myself.
連我自慰都不愿意看
Oh, it's all right with me
我沒問題
if it's all right with you.
就看你了
Oh, my god. I can't believe I'm doing this again.
天啊,真不敢相信我又要這么玩了
All right.
很好
Did he already--? Uh, no.
他是不是已經...沒有
Well did you try--?
你有沒有試過...
Yes.
試過
This is what I've been dealing with
剛才的半個小時
for the last half-hour.
我就一直面對著這玩意
Okay, how about you two just, uh
要不你們倆先...
focus on each other for a minute.
跟對方玩一會
He's weird.
真是個怪人
Whatever.
管他呢
Okay, what's his problem?
他到底什么毛病
It's-- it's not you.
不是你們的原因
It's just--
是因為...
Every time I look at you
我每次看著你們
I keep seeing these big old bullet holes in your heads.
都覺得你們腦袋上有個子彈孔
We're out of here.
我們走了
Y'all leaving?
你們要走了嗎
It was real nice meeting y'all.
很高興認識你們
Who are you?
你是誰
That doesn't matter.
這不重要
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Olivia.
奧利維亞
That's a lovely name.
這名字很好聽
Now, listen, Olivia.
聽著,奧利維亞
I was never here tonight.
我今晚沒有來過這里
You will have no memory of me or what I've done to you.
你不會記得我,也不記得我對你做過什么
What did you do to me?
你對我做過什么
Good girl.
好孩子
Now, before I go
在我走之前
can you tell me where I am?
你能不能告訴我,這是哪兒
In my house.
這是我家
And what parish do you live in?
那你住在哪個教區呢
I live in Copiah county. Mississippi?
我住在科派亞縣,密西西比嗎
Yes.
是的
I want you to have this.
我希望你收下這個
It's from Stanley.
這是斯坦利給你的
He came to see you.
他來看你了
He did?
他來了嗎
Yes.
是
He wanted you to have it
他給你這些錢
to show you how much he appreciates everything
是要讓你知道,他感謝你
you have ever done for him.
為他所做的一切
He's a good boy, my Stanley.
他是個好孩子,我的斯坦利
I have to go now.
我得走了
Goodbye, Olivia
再見,奧利維亞
and thank you.
謝謝你
Where Tara? In the shower.
泰拉在哪兒,在洗澡
Alone?
一個人
Reverend daniels came over to talk to her.
丹尼爾斯神父剛來跟她談過
Said she's gonna be just fine.
說她沒問題的
Tara!
泰拉
Damn it, Tara. Open up!
該死,泰拉,開門
Open the door!
把門打開
Tara!
泰拉
We're getting close, I think.
我覺得我們很接近了
I'm feeling nauseous just like I got last night when Bill was--
我覺得惡心想吐,就像昨晚比爾...
Stop!
停車
That's Bill's car!
那是比爾的車
I am a freak of fucking nature.
我他媽就是個怪物
There's a body in here, but it's not Bill.
這有具尸體,但不是比爾
Give me a hand!
來幫我一把
Check him for a wallet or phone
找找他身上的錢包或者手機
anything that might tell us who this fucker is.
看能不能知道這傻逼是誰
No wallet.
沒錢包
No phone.
沒手機
Okay, what is that?
好吧,這是什么玩意
Find it yet?
找到了嗎
Um, I found something that looks like it.
我找到一個類似的
What's it say it is?
怎么說的
Well, it says it's got something to do
說是跟狼人組織
with Operation Werewolf.
有什么關系
Werewolf?
狼人
I should warn you.
我警告你們
I've fed.
我吃飽了