Gossip Girl here.
"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
這是您了解
Into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
曼哈頓名流們緋聞的唯一渠道
I broke up with Aron.
我跟艾倫分手了
I needed to make sure that we still felt the same.
我只想知道,我們是否還彼此相愛
Soon as that will is read and I get my money,
宣讀完遺囑以后,我拿到我的錢
You won't ever see me again.
你以后再不會見到我
what are you doing?
你到底在干什么
Or is this not you
還是說跟我15歲妹妹在一起的
With my 15-year-old sister?
那個人不是你
Truth is, I wasn't ready to have a baby.
事情是這樣的,我當時完全沒準備要小孩
I understand why you gave him up,
我知道你當初為什么拋棄他
But it's that you didn't tell me.
可是你為什么不告訴我
You can't ask me to hide this
這么大的事
From Serena. This is too big to keep secret.
你不能讓我對瑟琳娜隱瞞啊
Son, this isn't your secret to share.
兒子,這不是你能公開的秘密
It was my dad. He and Lily are going away for a couple days.
是我爸爸,他跟莉莉要出去幾天
Chuck, your father wouldn't have wanted this.
恰克,你父親肯定不希望你這樣
UnfortuNately, all I know is what he didn't want,
不幸的是,我只知道他不喜歡什么
Which was me.
那就是我
I do. I'll always be here.
我在乎你,我會一直陪在你身邊
When most people lose a parent,
對于大多數人來說,親人過世的時候
they inherit sorrow, loss
會留下些悲傷,失意
And a closet full of outdated clothes.
還有一櫥柜過時的衣服
But on the upper east side,
但是對于上東區來說
Death's sad chapter comes with a silver lining...
死亡的哀樂會伴隨著一層銀邊
Or a gold one,
或者金邊
If your relatives invested wisely in precious metals.
如果你的親人投資了很多金屬的話
Good morning, Jack.
早上好啊,杰克
Blair. Chuck asked me to come
布萊爾,恰克叫我來陪他聽
To the reading of the will for support.
遺囑的宣讀
The only thing he's gonna need support for
他唯一需要人幫忙的
Is the massive influx into his bank account.
是那一大筆匯進他的帳戶的現金流
Charming.
說的不錯
Come out with me tonight.
今晚跟我一起出去吧
I told you I'm not interested.
我說了我沒興趣
Didn't seem that way on new year's.
新年的時候不是這樣的阿
Whatever may have transpired between us,
不管我們之間發生過什么
What's important is what it means to me,
對我來說算什么,才是關鍵
Which is nothing.
那就是,什么都不算
Do you think it would be nothing to Chuck?
那你覺得對恰克來說,也不算什么嗎
Let's ask him now, shall we?
不然我們現在去問問他吧
Let's not.
還是別問了
Aw. No one wants to play today, huh?
看來今天大家都不想玩,是吧
Let's get this over with.
我們趕快了結這件事吧
Courage, nephew.
打起精神來,外甥
I'm going to be running Bass industries,
我要去經營拜斯集團
And you're about to inherit a billion dollars.
而你將會繼承十億的遺產
I know my father.
我了解我父親
There'll be so many strings attached
被這么多線牽著
I'll look like a marionette.
我就像個牽線木偶一樣
He wouldn't miss his last chance
他不會錯過最后一個
to put me in my place.
把我變成傀儡的機會的
Hey!
嘿
Thought you might need some backup.
我想你可能會需要點后援
Thanks. Let's go.
謝謝,我們進去吧
Hey, let's go.
嘿,我們走吧
Okay, wait.
好了,等一下
Come on, admit it.
拜托,你就承認吧
Dad and Lily are totally hooking up
爸爸和莉莉這次去波士頓的時候
On this trip to Boston.
真的在一起了
No. Lily--Lily just lost her husband,
不可能,莉莉才剛失去丈夫
And dad is getting her out of town
爸爸只是帶她出去散散心
So he can clear her head.
好讓她頭腦清醒些
Okay, if that's what you want to call it.
好吧,要是你想這么說的話
Ooh, headphones on.
我戴耳機了
No, come on.
別,拜托
You know it's true,
你知道是怎么回事
And you just don't want to admit it
你只是不想面對現實
Because you and Serena are back together,
因為你跟瑟琳娜又在一起了
And that's the last thing you want
而你們最不希望的就是
Is your parents falling in love again.
你們的父母又再次相愛
Whoa. they're not in love.
他們沒有相愛
How can you be so sure?
你怎么知道
because I-I am.
因為我很確定
I wouldn't have come to this party if I knew I wasn't v.i.p.
如果我不是VIP我肯定不會來這個派對
The important thing is that Chuck knows we're here for him.
關鍵是恰克知道我們是來幫他的
nBlair. Shh. I can't hear.
布萊爾,噓,我聽不清了
Now that we're all settled, please let me express
既然大家都來了,請允許我表達
My deepest condolences.
我最深切的哀悼
As Mrs. Bass is unable to be here today,
既然拜斯夫人今天不能出席
Her interests are being represented by her counsel.
她將會由她的法律顧問全權代理
Now, Charles,
查爾斯
Your uncle Jack Bass is your closest living relative,
現在你叔叔杰克?拜斯是你最近的親人
And, as such, has been named your legal guardian.
所以他將會被任命為,你的合法監護人
Are you comfortable with this?
你覺得這樣安排可以嗎
Curfew?
宵禁時間
None.
沒有
Girls sleeping over?
女生過夜
Yes, please.
可以
I'll allow it.
我允許
With regard to mr. Bass' personal assets,
關于拜斯先生的私人財產
Moving on then.
那就繼續
They will be put in a trust which you, charles,
會投入一個信托基金里面,查爾斯
Will have access to on your 18th birthday.
你18歲生日過后,就可以任意支配
And as for Bass industries?
還有拜斯集團呢
Yes, I was just getting to that.
我正講到那里
29% of the company will remain in the board's hands,
29%的公司股權會留在懂事會手上
And a 20% stake in the company has been left to Lily Bass.
20%的股份給了莉莉?拜斯
Okay, but that still leaves 51%.
好,那還有51%呢
That's the controlling interest.
這才是有多數股權
Charles, Mr. Bass asked me to give you this letter.
查爾斯,拜斯先生讓我把這封信給你
If I don't read it, do I still get my inheritance?
我不看也能得到遺產嗎
Well, yes. Then I'll pass.
可以,那我就不看了
Chuck! Is everything okay?
恰克,事情進行得還順利嗎
Chuck, this letter represents your dad's final words.
恰克,這封信是你爸爸最后想對你說的話
Your dad wrote you a letter? you have to read it.
你爸爸給你寫了一封信,你一定要看啊
Ye, aren't you curious to know what it says?
是啊,難道你不好奇里面都寫了什么嗎
Think I can guess.
我都能猜到
"You're a disappointment of a son.
你是個令人失望透頂的兒子
"I'd die of embarrassment if I wasn't already.
就算我沒死也會被你丟人丟死
Why do you wear so much purple?
你今天怎么穿這么多紫色啊
"Then you'll have the satisfaction of being right.
你不想知道你猜對了沒有嗎
No.
不行
I'll read it.
我來讀
"Dear son,
親愛的兒子
I know I've always been hard on you. True.
我知道我一直對你太嚴酷了,是的
But my goal was always to
可是我的目的一直是讓你
prepare you for this day,
準備好這樣一天的到來
To help you go from being a boy to a man."
教你怎樣從男孩成長為一個男人
The italian au pair took care of that.
這事那個意大利交換生已經辦好了
Chuck, please.
恰克,拜托
"Sadly, there is nothing like the passing of a father
可惜的是,再沒有什么,比父親的過世
"To aid in this rite of passage for his son.
對兒子經歷這成人禮,更有所裨益的事了
"Ultimately, I do feel that I did my job
最終,我想我完成了這個心愿
"And you're prepared for this next chapter of your life.
你也即將迎來人生的新篇章
"Therefore, I'm bequeathing to you
因此,你將合法繼承
The majority share of Bass industries."
拜斯產業的大半股份
Surely that's a mistake.
這顯然是個錯誤
No, it's not. He believed in you.
不,不是的, 他信任你
That son of a bitch.
那個混蛋
Jack! -no Jack's right.
杰克,杰克沒錯
My father can't be one way my whole life
我老爸絕不會一輩子不肯定我
Then all of a sudden, it's okay.
然后突然的,很好
It's nice that he finally decided I'm worthy,
我很高興他終于承認了我的價值
But I don't want it.
但我不想接受
If you want it, you can have it.
你想要么,那就給你吧
Three times this week I planned a dinner with Jonathan,
這周我三次計劃好和喬納森共進晚餐
And every time, Jenny just happened to show up.
結果每次珍妮都跟來了
Well, she doesn't have anyone else.
她也沒其他朋友了
All the mean girls hate her.
那些刻薄的女生都討厭她
You gotta give her time to make new friends.
你得給她交新朋友的時間
But doesn't she understand the whole point
難道她不知道戀愛的要義
Of having a boyfriend is to be alone?
就是要獨處嗎
Yes. seems to be a problem with the entire Humphrey clan.
是啊,這似乎是漢弗瑞家族的通病
Uh, no. Dan is avoiding you
不是的,丹躲著你
Because he thinks our parents are getting back together.
是因為他覺得我們爸媽又走到一起了
You can't really blame him.
你不能全怪他
Well, I happen to know they're not,
巧的是我知道他們并不是那回事
So he needs to stop being paranoid.
所以他該停止胡思亂想了
Okay, so as far as you know... hey. be nice to Jenny.
好的,就我所知,喂,對珍妮好點
Hey! hey, eric! okay, guess what?
艾瑞克,你知道不
Jonathan and I decided that tonight we are gonna have
喬納森和我決定今晚我們要
An edith head film festival.
辦一個伊迪斯電影節
She says edith head, I say hitchcock.
她說的是伊迪斯,我說的是希契科克
Same difference.
再次口味不同
Great. count me in.
太好了,算我一個
Oh, wait. oh, my gosh.
等下,我的天
Oh, did you guys know that you have matching backpacks?
你倆知道你們背的是情侶包么
That's so cute.
真是酷
Dan.
丹
Dan, hey.
喂,丹
Sorry, I'm a little out of it.
不好意思,我有點分神
Look, I know you've been avoiding me,
聽著,我知道你一直在躲著我
But my mom called from boston this morning,
但我媽早上從波士頓打電話來了
And I asked her point-blank.
我問了那個關鍵問題
you have nothing to worry about.
你沒啥可擔心的
Well, who said anything about being worried?
誰說我在擔心
Why, what did she say?
為什么,她說了啥
That there's nothing going on between her and Rufus.
她說她和魯弗斯之間沒什么
Well, isn't that what you were worried about?
難道你不是在擔心那個嗎
Yeah. uh, yeah. I just... I was really convinced,
是啊,是啊,我,只是太敏感了
But you know, if your mom says nothing's going on,
不過你知道,你老媽都說沒啥了
Then that's good.
那就好了
yeah, well, she usually is pretty honest about these things--
是啊,她一般對這種事都是很坦白的
A little too honest, actually.
事實上有點過于坦白了
Supposedly sarkozy was a bad kisser.
比如我估計薩科奇不大會接吻
Yeah, well, that's, uh, that's a relief--
那個,那還真令人寬心
Not the thing about sarkozy. That's kind of disappointing.
沒和薩科奇搭上茬真有點令人失望
So we're good then?
那我們之間好了嗎
Yeah, we are. absolutely.
好了,完全好了
Okay.
好的
I'll see you later.
待會見
Hey, Dan, what's up?
丹,什么事
You do realize the whole reason Serena and I broke up
你明明知道上次我和瑟琳娜分手
Was because she was being so secretive,
就是因為她對我隱瞞了很多
And now I'm the one keeping secrets.
現在成了我對她隱瞞了
Lily's gonna talk to Eric and Serena
莉莉準備一回去
As soon as we get back.
就跟艾瑞克和瑟琳娜說的
In the meantime, you have to wait just like we do.
在那之前,你得跟我們一樣再等等
I-I just--I don't like lying to my girlfriend.
我,我只是不喜歡對女朋友撒謊
You know, Serena has a right to know what's going on.
你看,瑟琳娜有權知道發生了什么
Oh, my god. We have to tell Serena.
老天,我們必須告訴瑟琳娜
What? we don't know what he's lying about.
啥,我們還不知道他在說什么呢
Why are you talking?
誰讓你說話的
Last time I checked you were still on probation.
你還沒有到能說話的地位
We should at least tell blair.
我們至少該先告訴布萊爾
We can't. Blair's with Chuck again.
不可以,布萊爾又和恰克搞在一起了
I'm really getting sick of how much time she's spending with him.
她陪了恰克那么久,久得我都要吐了
but his dad just died.
他的父親剛剛逝世了
Yeah, like a month ago.
是啊,大概一個月以前
Afraid we're on our own for this one, ladies.
恐怕這次我們得靠自己了,美女們
Chuck! stop!
恰克,停下來
It's like he's setting me up to fail from beyond the grave.
感覺好像他死了后還在耍我
Do you really think bart would leave his whole company to you
你覺得如果他不信任你的話
If he didn't think you could do it? It doesn't make sense.
他會把公司留給你嗎,簡直扯淡
My father never trusted me with anything.
我老爹從不信任我
He's trusting you now.
他現在信任你了
he left you his legacy.
他的遺產幾乎都留給了你
I know you can do this.
我知道你做得來的
I wouldn't even know where to begin.
我連從哪開始都不知道
Start by reading the rest of this.
就從讀完這封信開始吧
Is lowly lonely boy cheating on our queen?
卑微的寂寞小子戲弄了我們的女王嗎
Sound unlikely?
覺得不可思議么
Does the name Georgina ring a bell?
喬治娜又卷土重來了嗎
Get out your shovels and start digging the dirt, kids.
孩子們,來盡情的發掘八卦吧
Gossip girl's gonna need a little help
八卦天后需要點小幫助
Getting to the bottom of this mess.
來挖掘出那最不為人知的秘密
Chuck. what's up? forget something?
恰克,怎么了,忘拿什么東西了么
I took a walk around the block, read my father's letter.
我在街上逛了逛,讀了我老爹的信
If it wasn't notarized, I'd think it was a fake.
如果不是有公章的話,我會覺得那是偽造的
Look, I owe you a lot, Jack.
你看,我欠你很多,杰克
You saved my life when I didn't want to be saved.
在我不想被救贖時你幫助了我
Well, you noticed that thai waitress
是啊,你還注意到那個我準備第二天晚上
I was gonna take home the other night had a penis.
帶回家的泰國女招待有小弟弟了
So consider us even.
來說說我們吧
Look, I've decided to follow my father's wishes
你看,我準備遵從我老爸的意見
And take over Bass industries.
接管拜斯公司的產業
Well, we can discuss that when you turn 18.
我們可以等你18歲了再談這個
Anyway, you're in charge in name.
不過,公司還是在你名下
It's better--all the fun, none of the work.
這不更好么,花天酒地,不用工作
I want to start now, learning at least.
我想現在就開始,至少開始學
This isn't an after-school job.
這可不像課后兼職之類的
You have no experience.
你沒經驗
You're not ready.
你還沒準備好
If you want to stay in New York,
如果你想留在紐約
I'll find a place for you in the company.
我會在公司里給你找個活
I know it's going to be a long road...
我知道路漫漫其修遠兮
But I'm ready now.
不過我準備好了
You missed one.
這還一本
Wait, blair. Do you--
等等,布萊爾,你有沒有
What do you want, jack?
杰克,你想要什么
You, obviously.
當然是要你
Hanging up!
我掛了啊
But barring that, to apologize.
別掛,我道歉還不行嗎
This whole process just wasn't what I was expecting.
我沒預料到,事情會變成這樣
I, uh, I want to make it right.
我想辦點好事
Chuck's the only family I've got.
恰克是我唯一的親人
I know. Poor Chuck. Luckily, he has me.
我明白,可憐的恰克,還好他還有我
What do you say we throw him a party
你說咱們給他辦個派對怎么樣
To celebrate him running the company?
慶祝他接手公司嗎
Why not celebrate Bart dying?
還不如慶祝巴特死了呢
That would be just as tasteless.
肯定無聊透頂
Just something to show he has our support.
只是為了表示我們對他大力支持
I'm having dinner with Chuck tonight.
我今晚約了恰克吃飯
He knows he has my support.
他知道我支持他
Blair, you know better than anyone
布萊爾,你比其他任何人都清楚
How rough things have been for Chuck lately,
最近恰克家里出了多少事
And unfortunately, i didn't help the way I reacted this morning.
不幸的是,我沒法阻止今早那樣的事發生
I really want to do something nice to celebrate.
我真的想做點好事,慶祝一下
I'll bring Chuck. you round up his friends.
我帶恰克出席,你叫上他的朋友們
And, blair, let's make it a surprise.
還有,布萊爾,保密,給他個驚喜
Fine.
好吧
Brunch tomorrow at the palace.
明天,旋宮飯店,早午餐
Sorry for the delay.
不好意思耽擱這么久
I was able to track down the adoptive family
巴斯太太,我能做的就是通過你母親的律師
Through your mother's lawyer, Mrs. Bass.
追查收養家庭
Unfortunately, that's as far as I could take it.
壞消息是,只能查到這個程度了
What do you mean as far as you can take it?
什么叫只能查到這個程度
You haven't taken it anywhere..
你還沒怎么查呢
Rufus, please.
魯弗斯,靜一下
With a closed adoption,
針對已結案的收養
The only way the birth parents
親生父母想要
Can track down and contact their child
尋找和聯系子女的唯一方法
Is if he registers with a search service.
就是看子女是否申請了尋親服務
Your son has not done this.
你們的兒子沒申請這項服務
Look, I wasn't aware of my child
我之前根本不知道我有這孩子
Or his adoption when it happened.
更不知道有領養這回事
I have rights, too. I'll find my own lawyer.
我也有自己的權利,我要自己找律師
Rufus, he has a whole life
魯弗斯,我們根本不曾
that we are not a part of.
出現在他生活里
Think of someone other than yourself.
考慮一下別人,別只想自己
What if I try to get in touch with the adoptive parents?
我嘗試聯絡一下他的養父母,怎么樣
I can't guarantee if they're gonna want to talk to you,
我不能確定他們是否愿意跟你們通話
But at least I can ask.
不過至少我可以問一下
Please. tell them we're in town.
請你告訴他們,我們此刻就在波士頓
We can meet them immediately
我們可以馬上跟他們見面
Wherever they want.
他們定地點,定在哪兒都行
Yes, of course.
對,一定
Are you sure this is the best time for a flare-up of Chuck fever?
你覺得這時候用燈紅酒綠能治好恰克嗎
I'm having no such thing. we're just friends.
我也沒試過這種事,我們只是朋友
He's gone through a lot, and...
他最近遇到很多事
He needs someone to be there.
需要有人陪
Anyway, you're the one who told me
無論如何,你是第一個跟我說
To help him out in the first place.
要把他救出困境的人
Hey, what's up with "gossip girl"
八卦天后怎么回事
Putting out a hit on Dan?
要爆丹的料
excuse me?
不是吧
Apparently, "gossip girl" is looking for evidence
顯然,八卦天后正在搜集證據
To prove that Dan's cheating on you.
要證明丹對你不忠
Not that anyone else would ever want Dan Humphrey.
好像誰都想要丹?漢弗瑞似的
No offense.
沒惡意
Wait, let me see that.
等等,讓我看看
"nothing yet on 'lonely boy,'
寂寞男孩的好戲尚未開演
But we did find out
不過我們
"He brown bags it for lunch,
從他棕色的午餐袋中
And today's plat du jour?
發現了今日的特別主菜
"A tuna sandwich.
金槍魚三文治
"Disgusting, but not enough for a conviction.
惡心,不過還不夠治罪
Keep digging, kiddies.
小朋友們,繼續爆啊
Tuna fish? Why does he make it so hard for himself?
金槍魚,他怎么總跟自己過不去(金槍魚:俚語剛泡到手的女孩)
Blair, who did this?
布萊爾,這是誰干的
I see they act alone now.
我發現他們現在愛擅自行動
It's so hard finding obedient minions.
想找幾個聽話的手下不容易
But right now I have to go get ready
不過眼下我得先走一步
For my absolutely nonromantic
我要跟恰克一起共進一頓
Dinner with Chuck. Ta.
肯定不浪漫的晚餐,再見
I'm thinking one paint can of gummy worms
我要買一彩罐毛毛蟲軟糖
And another of swedish fish.
再買一罐瑞士魚軟糖
Is this how you and Nate want to celebrate
你和內特準備就這樣慶祝
Two months of dating
約會兩個月紀念日嗎
With all things gummy?
全是軟糖嗎
Is he dragging you to Chuck's brunch, too?
他有沒有也叫你去參加恰克的午餐會
We're skipping. Nate says our anniversary takes precedence.
我倆不去,內特說我們自己的紀念日優先
Ooh! should I get squirrel nut zippers
你說我是買松鼠果仁
Or some b.b. bat strawberry?
還是買草莓糖
I don't know. candy's candy.
不知道,都是糖嘛
Okay, enough.
好了,夠了
You've been walking around for days
你纏著我好幾天了
With a storm cloud over your head.
愁容滿面
What is going on? it's annoying.
出什么事了,你這樣讓人很擔心
I really can't talk about it.
我真的不能說
Dan, clearly something's up.
丹,誰都看得出來你心里有事
So let me help you.
讓我聽聽給你拿個主意
All right, well, if...
那好吧,如果
If I tell you, you
如果我告訴你,你誰都不能告訴
Can't say anything to anyone
一點都不能說
Not Nate, not Jenny
不許告訴內特,不許告訴珍妮
Especially not Jenny. No one.
尤其不能讓珍妮知道,誰都不能告訴
You swear? Swear.
你發誓,我發誓
Swear on your simple machines 7 inches.
拿"Simple Machines 7 Inches"發誓
Bastard. fine. swear. spill.
真壞,好吧,我發誓,你說吧
You know that trip to boston my dad and Lily are on?
你知道我爸和莉莉去波士頓的事吧
Uh, they... they are...
他們,他們
They are looking for their son.
他們是去找自己的兒子
What do you mean, "son"?
什么兒子
I mean their child, the one that they had together 19 years ago.
他們兩個生的孩子,他們倆19年前生的
What?!
什么
Okay, first of all, lower your voice.
先小點聲
What are you talking about?
你到底在說什么
Lily gave the child up for adoption
莉莉把孩子給別人領養
And dad never knew.
而我爸爸根本不知道
Now I can't say anything to Serena
我現在什么都不敢跟瑟琳娜說
Because Lily wants to be the one to tell her.
因為莉莉想自己親口告訴她
I can't believe you're telling me this
我真不敢相信,這么大的事
Now in a candy store.
你就這樣在糖果店里跟我說
Well, you begged me to, so please help me. Here.
是你讓我說的,來給我出出主意吧
okay. sorry.
對不起
Okay, for starters, stop avoiding her
首先,別再躲著她
Or you're gonna wind up
不然你就是親手了斷
Ruining your relationship all on your own.
你們二人的關系
So unfortunately
所以,很遺憾地告訴你
That means you go to Chuck Bass' brunch.
你得出席恰克?巴斯的午餐會
Oh, no.
不是吧
how could you do it?
你怎么能這樣
How could you cheat on Serena again?
你怎么能又一次欺騙瑟琳娜的感情
I didn't.
我沒有
Brooklyn pig.
布魯克林區的豬
How could you let him do it, v.? V
你怎么能縱容他
You know who I am?
你們認識我嗎
Please. dating Nate archibald
拜托,剛甩了丹?漢弗瑞
After striking out with Dan Humphrey?
就跟內特?阿齊布爾德約會
Talk about failing upwards.
言歸正傳
Who are you cheating with?
你到底要騙誰
Nobody. I'm not ch-- no, I-I'm not.
沒人,我沒有
I'm not doing this again. I can't deal with this.
我不會再做了,我對付不來
You, stay.
你,別走
I'll catch up in a minute.
我待會跟上
All right.
好的
I hope you don't mind. I let myself in.
我希望你不要介意,我自己進來的
I've made my decision, Jack.
我自己做的決定,杰克
I know.
我知道
And I owe you an apology.
我欠你個道歉
The fact is, you're Bart's son,
事實上,你是巴特的兒子
and it is your rightful place.
那是你的合法地位
Your blessing means a lot to me.
你的祝福對我意義重大
Good. Now before we start spooning,
那就好,在我們吃飯前
I want to take you out tonight to properly celebrate.
我今晚要帶你出去,正式慶祝一下
I'm having dinner with Blair.
今晚我要和布萊爾吃飯
Reschedule Blair.
你再和她重新安排時間吧
I can't. She's been a good friend to me.
不行,她是我的好朋友
Yeah, I saw you two talking this morning.
是的,我看到你倆今早談話了
The last time I had a friend like that,
我最后一次有那樣的朋友的時候
I wind up with gonorrhea. Suprax?
我染上了淋病,頭孢嗎
Rocephin.
羅氏芬
I mean, Is this who you imagined Chuck Bass to be--
我是說,你把恰克?拜斯想象成
A man who spends his day at the office
總是待在辦公室的男人
And then goes home to the wife?
下班就回到老婆身邊
it's no coincidence
你父親最成功的時候
Your father had his most success when he was single.
是他單身的時候,這應該不是巧合吧
I, uh, invited a few friends to join us.
我邀請了一些朋友
I guess I'll have to entertain them on my own.
我想我要自己招待他們了
Last chance.
最后一次機會
What's it gonna be, Chuck--
你選什么呢,恰克
business and Blair
生意還是布萊爾
Or cocktails and coquettes?
還是雞尾酒和風塵女子
Serena, hey. Hey.
瑟琳娜,你好,嗨
I just dropped Dan off at the loft if you--
你好,我才把丹送到閣樓,如果你
Oh, no. I came to see you.
不是的,我來是找你的
I'm here on a rather pathetic mission.
我到這兒是有個可悲的任務
I'm boyfriend snooping.
我要打聽我男朋友
I see. Yeah, it's not something I'm proud of,
我明白了,這不是值得自豪的事
But i-i don't know what else to do.
但我不知道我還能做什么
Something's going on with Dan,
丹身上發生了些事情
And I thought I knew what it was, but i-i don't.
我以為我知道,但事實是,我并不知道
I was wondering if he said anything to you.
我想他會不會和你說了什么
No, he didn't. I'm sorry.
沒有,他什么都沒說,抱歉
Oh, I figured if--
我想,如果
If he would've told anyone, he would have told you.
如果他要和別人說,那肯定是你
Um, whatever it is, I'm sure he'll tell you.
不管是什么,我想他告訴你了
Dan's not really one for keeping secrets.
丹不是能保守秘密的人
Yeah, I-I... I used to think that,
是的,我以前也這樣認為
But, um... I-I don't know anymore.
但是,我什么也不知道了
Okay.
好吧
Well, thanks anyway.
無論如何,還是謝謝你
Bye.
再見
When R Lily & Rufus back?
莉莉和魯弗斯什么時候回來
S need to know their child
S必須知道關于他們孩子的事
You stole Dan Humphrey's phone?
你偷了丹?漢弗瑞的手機
Not bad, Nelly.
做得不錯阿,內麗
At this rate,You'll be off probation
以這種速度,你很快就會在第二次婚姻前
Before your second marriage.
結束試用期了
Is that candy?
那是糖嗎
When R Lily & Rufus back?
莉莉和魯弗斯什么時候回來
S need to know their child
S必須知道關于他們孩子的事
It's not fair!
這對他不公平
Lily and Rufus are their parents.
莉莉和魯弗斯是他們的父母
What child is she talking about?
那他說的那個孩子是誰
it--it can't. I mean, that's...
那不可能,我的意思是
Oh, my god.
天啊
make that your first marriage.
還是把握好你的第一次婚姻吧
From Chunk Bass
來自,恰克?拜斯
Sorry, working late. Next time
對不起,工作得晚了,改天吧
Looks like Chuck Bass made his choice.
看來恰克?拜斯做好他的決定了
But careful, Bass. now that you're a big fish,
小心,拜斯,現在你是條大魚了
There are a lot more sharks in this pond.
這片海域里還有很多鯊魚
I can't even pretend to read this anymore.
我現在甚至連假裝讀點什么書都不行了
How long are we gonna sit around here waiting?
我們還要在這坐多長時間
Hasn't even been 24 hours yet.
24小時都沒到呢
Just give it a chance.
再給個機會
Yeah, but they may not make a decision for days.
是的,但是他們可能幾天都做不了一個決定
I've already missed the reading of Bart's will.
我已經領會錯巴特的意思了
Hello?
你好
Yes.
好的
She's right here.
她在這
And what did they say?
他們說什么了
Well, did you tell 'em we're not looking for anything,
你有沒有和他們說我們不是要找回什么
Just a conversation?
只是談話而已
Yes, well, I'm sorry, too.
是的,我也很抱歉
They don't want to meet.
他們不想見面
They don't want us to contact them... ever.
他們永遠不希望我們再和他們聯系
Rufus - well, that's it, then.
魯弗斯,好了,那就這樣吧
I guess I'll go back.
我要回去了
Who are those people?
那些人是誰
Members of the board of Bass industries.
拜斯集團的董事會成員
Jack wanted Chuck to be able to get to know them
杰克希望恰克能認識他們
In a more casual setting.
在一個比較隨意的場合里
so how was your non-date with Chuck last night?
昨晚你和恰克的"非約會"怎樣
He had to reschedule.
他重新安排時間了
Spare me those expressive eyebrows.
別跟我皺眉頭
I can't wait till you get botox.
我迫不及待想看到你注射肉毒菌素了
I'm just saying--
我只是說
You're just saying nothing.
你沒說什么
Chuck is taking this really seriously,
恰克這次真的很認真
And I'm proud of him. end of story.
我為他感到自豪,故事結束
This is Jack.
是杰克
he's pulling up with Chuck.
他和恰克在停車
Now you'll see we're just friends.
你會看到我們只是朋友而已
Dan, it's okay. whatever's going on with you and Serena,
丹,你和瑟琳娜怎么了
It's still good that you came.
你來這還好吧
And you know I wouldn't pass up an opportunity
你知道我不會放棄任何
To celebrate Chuck Bass.
為恰克?拜斯慶祝的機會的
exactly. um, I'm gonna go find Eric,
這倒是,我要去找艾瑞克了
But text me if you need any moral support.
如果需要幫助的話,給我短信
I can't. I lost my phone.
不行,我手機丟了
I'm stuck with dad's old cell.
我現在還在用父親的舊手機
It practically has a rotary dial.
只能打電話
wow. well, good luck.
好運吧
Hey! you came.
你來了
I love brunch. you had waffles and eggs
我喜歡早午餐,有華夫餅和雞蛋
And little kipper-looking things in the same spot.
和腌魚狀的東西
I-i love this meal. it's perfect. I know.
我很喜歡,相當棒,我知道
Not to mention you're here.
更不用說你在這里了
uh, I'd be crazy not to come.
我不來就真是笨蛋了
Excuse me. please be quiet.
打擾一下,大家靜一靜
Chuck and his uncle Jack are on their way up.
恰克和他叔叔杰克馬上就要到了
Where's Chuck?
恰克在哪
Relax. he's in his office.
別激動,他在辦公室
I don't know how much he'll get done after the night we had.
我不知道經過昨晚后他還能不能來
What? I thought that he was working.
什么,我以為他在工作
Blair? we need to talk to you. it's important.
布萊爾,我們要和你談談,這很重要
We put a hit on Dan Humphrey
我們把丹?漢弗瑞的一條爆炸性新聞
on "gossip girl"--
放到了"八卦天后"上
Why are you bothering me about "gossip girl" right now? Go!
為什么你們現在用"八卦天后"這事來煩我呢
we wanted your okay before we release what we have.
我們希望發布后你沒事
Fine. whatever. release it.
好,隨便,發布吧
go breathe somewhere else.
到別的地方喘口氣去
Bombs away, girls.
炸彈投放成功,女孩們
What do you mean Chuck was out with you last night?
恰克昨晚難道不是和你在一起嗎
Jack, where's our guest of honor?
杰克,我們的貴賓呢
Pete, alice, glad you could make it.
彼得,愛麗絲,歡迎光臨
Blair, this is pete holmberg, alice cashman,
布萊爾,這是彼得?霍姆伯格和愛麗絲?卡什曼
Members of Bass industries' board.
拜斯集團的董事們
Nice to meet you.
非常高興見到你們
Chuck's hard at work upstairs, actually.
恰克正在樓上忙工作
You should go see him.
你們應該去看看他
Perhaps Blair could show you the way.
布萊爾可以帶你們上去
Gladly.
樂意效勞
So... what do you and jonathan want to do tonight?
你和喬納森晚上打算去干什么
Actually, uh, jonathan and i
實際上我和喬納森
Were thinking of just hanging out tonight,
今晚只是想待在一起
Just the-- just the two of us.
就我們兩個人
Oh, okay.
那好吧
Come on, Jenny. we hang out with you all the time.
珍妮,我們已經一整天和你待在一起了
So?
那又怎樣
don't act like you're doing me some big favor.
別搞得好像你們在幫我很大的一個忙似的
Okay, you're acting ridiculous.
我覺得你很荒謬
Me? I wasn't gonna say anything,
為什么,我什么也不會說
But ever since you started dating jonathan,
但從你和喬納森開始約會之后
It's like, "my boyfriend this and my boyfriend that."
你總說,我男朋友這樣,我那朋友那樣
It's okay, we get it. You have a boyfriend
這沒問題,我們都知道你有個男朋友
but-- yes, I do,
是的,我是有
and I'm sorry that you don't,
但是我很遺憾你還沒有男朋友
But it doesn't mean I have to invite you out
但是這并不意味著,每次你一有什么想法
every time we have plans.
我就得約你出去
You are so conceited.
你未免也太自負了吧
You are so annoying.
你讓我很失望
So, uh, my question--
我的麻煩
And it's been bothering me for a while--
并且煩了我很長一段時間
Can you reserve eclairs?
對了,你能預訂奶油松餅嗎
I know. cruel, right?
我知道這很痛苦
why--why put them out?
干嘛非要把它們拿出來,對吧
I'm so glad you came. mm-hmm.
我真的很高興今天你能來
What now, people? it's not like I brought a tuna sandwich.
大家都怎么了,我怎么覺得大家看我不是很順眼
Hold on to your floppy cable-knit hats, kids.
抓緊了你們松軟的毛線帽子,孩子們
Lonely boy's secret is out, and this one's a doozy.
寂寞男孩的秘密被捅破了,本消息將會非常搶眼
D. wasn't cheating,
丹并不是在欺騙瑟琳娜
But there's definitely a third party involved.
不過,很顯然第三方已經卷入了事件
Seems d. and s. share a sibling.
看來丹和瑟琳娜還共有一個兄弟
While I'm always a fan of star-crossed lovers,
對于不幸的戀人們,我永遠都是他們的粉絲
At least romeo and juliet didn't share d.n.a.
至少羅密歐與朱麗葉沒有共享他們的DNA
Chuck.
恰克
That is Chuck Bass?
那個人是恰克?拜斯嗎
Yeah. who the hell are you?
本人正是,你是哪位
Pete holmberg. I'm on the board of Bass industries.
彼得?霍姆伯格,拜斯集團的董事
Oh, Chuck, didn't your father teach you?
恰克,你的父親難道沒教過你嗎
Never mix business with pleasure.
千萬不要將正事與娛樂混淆
This can't be true. I need you to tell me this isn't true.
這不可能,你告訴我這不可能
And you knew.
原來你早已知道
What the hell?
怎么回事
Look, I didn't realize you were going to be here. clearly.
聽著,我真的不知道你會上去
???We knew this was your reputation.
我們了解你的一貫作為
When we learned your father had left you the company,
但當我們知道你的父親將會把公司交給你的時候
We had hoped he knew something we didn't.
我們以為他對你另有看法
Apparently, that is not the case.
很顯然,事實并非如此
I don't know what bart was thinking.
我不知道巴特在想什么
How could you?
你怎么能這樣
Did you do all this?
這些都是你策劃的嗎
What?
什么
Throw you a brunch?
為你準備這次聚會嗎
Try to do something nice, supportive? yes.
還是嘗試把事情做好,在背后支持你嗎,是的
I don't need your help.
我不須要你的幫助
stop trying to play the wife.
拜托不要再扮演妻子的角色了
Serena, please.
瑟琳娜,求你了
Look, my dad made me promise not to say anything.
聽著,我爸爸要我保守這個秘密
Your mom wanted to tell you herself, okay?
因為你媽媽將會親自跟你說,明白嗎
That's why I was avoiding you before.
這才是為什么我之前總是避開你
i-i couldn't bear to be around you
我無法承受
if I couldn't be honest with you.
陪在你身邊,但卻不是真誠以對
I'm--i'm sorry. I'm so sorry. okay.
對不起,我非常抱歉
No, I get it, okay? i-i just don't und--
沒事,我明白了,我只是
We should probably call them now and let them know that you know.
我們現在應該找到他們,然后告訴他們你知道了
Don't. just--not yet.
不要,現在還不行
Is that why they're in boston?
他們去波士頓就是為了這個事情嗎
Yeah.
是的
Is this true?
這是真的嗎
Yeah.
是
Yeah, it is.
是的
Well, I guess it makes sense that we fight like siblings.
看來我們總是像兄弟姐妹般的爭鬧是有原因的
Yeah. look, it's obviously a lot to absorb,
是啊,大家都要嘗試著其接受一些事情
But I think we should wait until we get all the facts.
但是我們在知道事情的真相前也只能等待了
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Dan, i-i'm sorry.
丹,對不起
I just need some time to process this.... alone.
我須要一些時間來調整自己
Oh, hey. I was just gonna call down
我剛想下樓
And have our car brought around.
然后把車倒好
I don't think I'm ready to go.
我覺得我現在還不能走
Rufus.
魯弗斯
What, Lily? the family could change their mind.
怎么了,莉莉,家庭會改變你許多想法
We should write them a letter
我們應該寫一封信
And explain that we just want to meet the boy.
并且解釋一下我們剛剛見了那個孩子
The parents don't want that.
他們的父母并不希望這樣
What about what I want?
那我又希望怎樣呢
this works out well for you.
這樣做也是為了你好
You don't want to meet your son.
是你不想見到你兒子的
Oh. you don't think I haven't thought about this boy
你覺得我沒有想過這個孩子
Every day of his life?
他每天的生活嗎
You want to meet him.
你想去見他
Have you thought about what happens after that?
你想過這么做之后會怎樣嗎
What if we find out he's had a horrible life?
如果我們知道他過的很不好,那我們該怎么辦
Or what if we instantly love him,
或者我們看見他之后立刻就愛上他了,又怎么辦
And then it's very clear that we've made a terrible mistake?
如果是這樣的話,我們就再一次犯下了大錯
My only fear is feeling like we failed to try everything.
我所擔心的是我們還沒有嘗試就已經放棄了
Well, we can keep trying from new york.
沒關系,回到紐約后我們還可以再努力
We don't have to stay here.
我們沒必要留在這
why, not, lil? it's another day.
為什么不,就一天
Is that too much to ask?!
這個要求很過分嗎
Yes. yes, it is,
是,是的
because this whole search has been so excruciating,
整個搜尋計劃實在是太痛苦了
I don't want to go through it anymore.
我不想再這樣繼續下去
I don't want to spend another day, yet another minute,
我不會再浪費一天甚至一分鐘的時間
Trapped in this hotel room,
把自己困在這個酒店的房間里
Scared that you're gonna hate me forever,
擔心你會永遠地恨我
When I'm still in love with you.
當我還是愛著你的時候
Lily.
莉莉
I just can't believe you--you don't remember.
我很難想象,你竟然不記得
It--it was our first show in Paris...
那是我們在巴黎的第一場演出
And you decided to stand on the front of the stage...
你決定站在舞臺最前面
No. - and then you got really mad -???
然后你突然大發雷霆
Because the drummer from buffalo
因為水牛樂隊那個鼓手
Tom groped you. no?
湯姆摸了你一把
No. you- -no? okay.
你到底,不記得,好吧
now you're starting to scare me.
你現在真嚇著我了
I just can't believe we were in Paris together,
我只是不敢相信,咱們一起去過巴黎
And we spent the entire time in a dirty club in marais.
但卻一整天都呆在馬萊區一個臟俱樂部里
Maybe we should go back, do it again.
也許我們該回去,再來一次
Oh, I would love that.
我很樂意
Me, too.
我也是
Hello?
你好
Yeah, this is he.
對,是我
All right. thank you.
好的,謝謝你
Thank you so much.
非常感謝
That was Chris Rosson, the adoptive father.
是克里斯?羅森,孩子的養父
He doesn't want his wife to know,
他不想讓他老婆知道
But he wants to meet with us.
可他想見見我們
You're my only family.
你是我唯一的親人了
How could you do this to me?
你怎么能這么對我
You did it to yourself.
是你自作自受
Clearly, I was right, but you aren't ready.
很明顯,我是對的,你還沒準備好
You have your own life, your own company.
你有你自己的生活,自己的公司
Sure. in Australia.
沒錯,在澳大利亞
My dear brother literally placed me
我親愛的哥哥千真萬確的把我
On the other side of the world.
安置在世界的另一頭
I did everything right.
我把一切處理的井井有條
I ran that place without complaint,
我沒有抱怨,苦心經營那里
And it thrived under my watch.
在我的控制下,那里興旺發達起來
And this is how he repays me?
這就是他給我的回報嗎
By giving the company to a teenager
把公司交給一個毛頭小子
Who can't keep his pecker in his pants for 24 hours?
把小雞雞裝在褲里24小時不掏出來,都做不到
At least I can keep mine in service
至少我的小雞雞,能持續勃起
For longer than five minutes. You can have that.
五分鐘以上,你留著你的小雞雞
I'll take Bass industries.
我會收下拜斯集團
It's not yours to take. my father gave it to me.
你憑什么收下,我父親把它留給了我
Actually...
實際上
There is one stipulation attached to your appointment--
對于你的任命,有一項附屬款項
Morality clause.
道德款項
Bart knew his son.
巴特了解他的兒子
He specified that should you in any way act inappropriately,
他指明,只要你有任何行為失當
The board has the option to replace you
董事會就有權任命
With your legal guardian,
你的法定監護人頂替你
Which--wouldn't you know it? is me.
你知道他是誰嗎,我唄
I already talked to the board.
我已經跟董事會談過了
I'm in charge now.
現在是我管事
Are you sure you're okay with this?
你確定你沒問題嗎
Yes. yes, it's time.
沒事,是時候面對了
Thanks.
謝謝
Mr. Humphrey? Miss Bass?
漢弗瑞先生,拜斯小姐
Yes. it's uh, so--so nice to meet you.
是的,見到你很高興
Thank you so much for calling us.
非常感謝你給我們打電話
Uh. please, sit down.
請坐吧
I have something I have to tell you.
我有些事要告訴你
Can I, um,
我能
Can I come in?
我能進來嗎
Have you, uh, have you spoken to mom yet?
你跟,你跟媽媽談過嗎
No. it went straight to voice mail.
電話轉到語音信箱了
Yeah, me, too. are you okay?
是啊,我也是,你還好吧
Not really.
不怎么好
I'm so mad at her for keeping this from us,
我很氣她不把這事告訴我們
But at the same time, I feel incredibly sad for her
可與此同時,我也很為她傷心
And Rufus.
還有魯弗斯
Yeah, I know.
對,我知道
sounds like it's got grandma written all over it.
就好像上面沾滿了奶奶的
It reeks of gin and chanel no. five.
杜松子酒跟香奈兒五號的味道
It is so weird that we have a half...
我們有個同母異父的哥哥,還是什么的
Something.
這真的很奇怪
And so do Dan and Jenny.
丹和珍妮也是
Are you and Dan gonna be okay?
你跟丹不會有事吧
I don't know.
我也不知道
I had enough trouble
媽媽跟魯弗斯在交往
With the idea of mom and Rufus dating,
已經讓我夠頭大的了
But now I share a sibling with my boyfriend?
可現在,我跟我男朋友還有一個共同的哥哥
That's--that's a little more hillbilly than I can handle.
這事太夸張了,我面對不了
It is a little twisted. but so what, right?
是有點扭曲,可還能怎么樣呢,對吧
Well, what if we can't get past it?
要是我們過不了這一關呢
I don't know.
我不知道
But you can't push Dan away right now.
可是你不能為此跟丹分手
Whatever you are going through,
不管你在經歷些什么
He's going through the same thing.
他也在經歷相同的事情
Oh. hey. I was just, uh, I was looking for Vanessa.
嘿,我只是,我在找瓦內薩
Oh, she's just in the back. she's getting ready.
她在里屋,在打扮
We're about to, uh, about to head out.
我們就要,就要出門了
That's right. your anniversary.
沒錯,是你們的紀念日
Yeah. you wanna wait?
對,你想等嗎
Um, no. just tell her I came by.
不,告訴她我來過就行了
Okay.
好吧
Dan, Dan, hey.
丹,等一下
I saw the blast, and I know what you're going through.
我看了那條消息,明白你現在的感受
Really? you found out you and your girlfriend
真的嗎,你發現你跟你女朋友
Share a sibling you never knew you had?
突然有了個共同的哥哥嗎
Well, uh, no. at least not yet.
沒,至少現在還沒
But hey, I do know what it's like
可是我知道
To have the most painful details
讓你最難過的個人隱私
Of your personal life made public.
被暴露在大眾面前是什么感覺的
Yeah.
沒錯
Yeah, it kind of blows.
對,有點像狂風亂舞
And i-i-i know it feels like nothing good can come of it.
我知道經歷那種事
Going through all of that,
好像一切都很糟糕似的
I found out who my real friends were.
可是我找到了我真正的朋友
Yeah. well, I mean, she-- vanessa really cares about you.
是啊,我是說,瓦內薩確實很關心你
I was actually talking about you.
實際上,我說的是你
And I'm...
而且,我
I'm really sorry about what happened with the whole Jenny thing.
我對我和珍妮發生的事情深表歉意
I never meant --oh, you know what? it's--it's okay.
我從沒打算,沒關系,都已經過去了
I mean, this whole thing has actually made me nostalgic
這一切反而讓我對那段時光特別懷念
For the days when Jenny was the problem.
就是珍妮出狀況的那時候
Speaking of which, I should go check on her.
說到這,我該去看看她了
I mean, today's been tough on her, obviously.
顯然,她今天過得不容易
Uh, uh, tell v. that I came by.
告訴瓦內薩我來過
Yes, I-I will, man. sure.
好的,一定告訴
Thanks. -bye.
謝了,再見
It was last year.
那是去年
Andrew was sailing with some friends.
安德魯和朋友一起劃船
They jumped in the water.
他們跳進了水里
Andrew got caught in a riptide.
安德魯被激流卷了進去
We're so sorry. um...
我們感到很難過
Yeah, if we had known, we...
如果我們早知道
Wouldn't have even bothered you.
就不會來打攪你們了
It's my wife.
是我太太
She's had trouble with it.
她不想見你們
It was too painful for her to tell you,
告訴你們這些,對她來說太痛苦了
Because, uh...
因為
Well, it's too painful for her to tell anyone.
不論告訴誰,這都是一種煎熬
This is from the newspaper.
這是報紙的報道
Um, I just need to know.
我只想知道
Was he happy?
他過得快樂嗎
Very.
非常快樂
He always had a smile on his face from the beginning.
他的臉上總是掛著燦爛的微笑
I'm sorry.
對不起
I screwed up.
我把事情搞砸了
It's too late, Chuck.
太晚了,恰克
I have stood by you through all of this,
我一直陪著你共度難關
But I can't watch you self-destruct any longer.
但我不能再看你自甘墮落
Jack set me up.
是杰克陷害的我
There's no one to blame but yourself.
這件事你只能怪自己,怪不了別人
I believed in you.
我相信你
Your father believed in you.
你父親相信你
You...
而你
Are the only one who didn't.
卻唯獨不相信你自己
All I wanted to do was...
一直以來我只想
Just be there.
待在你身邊
But today, when you called me your wife,
但是今天,你稱呼我是你的老婆
You made it sound like the ugliest word in the world.
把它說得像是世界上最丑陋的詞
Blair... please.
布萊爾,你別這樣
I'm sorry...
對不起
But I'm done.
我只能做這么多
Have you, um, talked to Serena?
你跟瑟琳娜談了嗎
Uh, no, and i-i don't expect to anytime soon.
沒,我現在還不想談
Okay.
好吧
Well, I say we could both use a distraction,
我想我們可以娛樂一下散散心
So I say we play boggle or watch a trashy movie.
玩超極拼字或是看一部爆米花電影
I rented "showgirls."
我租了"艷舞女郎"
Oh, no, boggle.
不要,我要玩拼字
I don't think I can sit through "showgirls" again.
我可沒法再看一遍"艷舞女郎"
again? seriously?
再一次,你沒開玩笑吧
Okay, so are we really not gonna talk about it?
好吧,我們真的要避開不談那個問題嗎
No.
不談
You know, and-- and the worst part of it was
你知道嗎,令我感到最糟糕的
That all I wanted to do was spend every minute with you.
就是我想無時無刻和你在一起
I-i couldn't because I had to keep this huge secret.
而我卻不能,因為我要保守這個巨大的秘密
Well, it's--it's okay.
沒關系
I--i wouldn't have known what to do either.
要是我,我也不知道如何是好
You know, i... through all this,
我想了又想
I-i had so many thoughts going through my head,
腦子里閃過無數個念頭
But the one that kept popping up again and again...
但始終有一個問題揮之不去
What--what does this mean for us?
這對咱倆意味著什么
I don't know, but--but we'll figure it out.
我不知道,但我們可以一起找到答案
Because I know no matter what, I want to be with you.
因為無論如何,我都想和你在一起
Me, too.
我也是
And there's gotta be some kind of precedent for this, right?
我們這樣是有先例的,對嗎
Yeah. yeah. there's got-- in literature.
對,在小說里
Uh, toni morrison, maybe,
好像叫托尼?莫里森
Flannery o'connor...
和弗蘭納里?康納
The--the russian aristocrats,
一對俄國貴族
Before they all became hemophiliacs...
在他們都成了血友病患者之前
or "clueless."
也就是一無所知的情況下
Alicia silverstone's character
艾麗西婭?席維史東里的這個人物
dated her ex-stepbrother,
與她的前異父兄弟約會
And they made it work. that's super skeevy.
他們在一起,這真是太奇妙了
Thank you. that makes me feel so much better.
謝謝,我感覺好多了
I'm really... - no, I'm s--
我真的,不,我
Sorry. there. I said it first. ha ha. -thanks.
對不起,這次我先說的,哈哈,謝謝
But, uh, I really should be the one to apologize.
不過我真的應該向你道歉
I mean, you have every right to
你想單獨與喬納森在一起
want to be alone with jonathan.
這一點也沒錯
Yeah, but it doesn't mean you get on my nerves... that much.
但這不代表我就該發那么大的火
It's okay. I want to get on your nerves.
沒關系,我就想讓你發火
Oh, really? -uh, yeah. that's what family does.
真的,是的,一家人不就是這樣
Hey, can we get some sandwiches?
我們能來點三明治嗎
sure. two p.b. and j. coming right up.
好的,馬上就好
The problem with inheritance is
遺傳帶來的問題???
That it's not always as simple as it sounds.
可不像聽起來那么簡單
Sometimes you get more than you bargained for...
有時你比你想象中要得更多
Is it over?
都結束了
They won't be back.
他們不會再回來了
I feel awful.
我感覺糟透了
We had to do it.
這是沒辦法中的辦法
they have money, lawyers.
他們有錢,有律師
They wouldn't have stopped.
不這么做他們不會罷休
We've already lost one son.
我們已經失去一個兒子
We weren't losing another.
不能再失去另一個了
Or you discover that in gaining one thing,
但有時你也會發現,有得
You've lost something else.
必有失
You know, I guess the idea of this child
我想這個孩子
Always made me feel connected to you,
總讓我覺得和你之間還有聯系
And...
同時
I guess...
我覺得
A part of me never gave up
一部分的我從沒放棄過
On the idea that we would
一個想法,那就是
Finally come together eventually.
我們最終還是會走到一起
But...
但
Maybe we weren't meant to be a family.
也許我們本就不該是一家
But every once in a while,
但正是某些時刻
the fates smile upon you
命運會反過來向你微笑
And you get the one thing you really need.
讓你的夢得以實現
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
X.o.x.o.,八卦天后