Gossip girl here
"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
這是您了解
Into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
曼哈頓名流們緋聞的唯一渠道
I fired Andrew Tyler, that private investigator.
我已經炒了安德魯?泰勒那個私家偵探
Thank you,but i don't think that that's enough.
謝謝你 但我覺得這還不夠
Where's Bart?
巴特在哪
I'm leaving him. I'm doing it for me. I don't expect anything.
我要跟他分手 我是為了我自己 我不奢求什么
Lily's at the ball with Rufus Humphrey.
莉莉和魯弗斯?漢弗瑞一起在舞會上
You should figure something out and get down here now.
你得趕過來弄清楚這件事
I wouldn't change us,
我不會改變我們倆
Not if it meant losing what we have.
哪怕這意味著會失去我們所擁有的事物
And what do we have, Chuck? You tell me.
那我們之間擁有什么 恰克 你告訴我啊
It was meaningful with you.
這對你意義深重
It--it was the greatest night of my life. Mine,too.
這是我這輩子過得最棒的一晚 我也是
Serena,where's Charles? Mom,what's wrong?
瑟琳娜 查爾斯在哪 媽媽 怎么了
Bart's been in an accident.
巴特出車禍了
"Gossip Girl"
《八卦天后》 第二季第十三集
More towers than Trump,
名下高樓 勝過特朗普
More bucks than bloomberg...
家財萬貫 富于布隆伯格
Bart Bass definitely made his mark on manhattan.
在曼哈頓 巴特毫無疑問是個成功人士
The passing of a public figure can shake a whole town,
公眾人物的過世自然會震撼這所城市
But the real story is always the one happening in private,
而真相往往不為人所知
Away from the headlines,
不會登上家里就能看到的
At home.
頭版頭條
Ah. Come. Eat. You need your strength.
過來 吃點東西 你們得長身體
I'm not hungry. I'm saving room for later.
我不餓 我要留著肚子吃下一頓
In times of great uncertainty, it's even more important
如今的世界是如此變化莫測 因此
That we continue our daily rituals.
我們照常生活尤為重要
You haven't eaten a cheerio since you've been here.
你來這了之后都沒吃過早餐
And we--we know that's gin in your coffee cup.
我們知道你咖啡杯里裝的是杜松燒酒
My point exactly.
我的意思就是
Life must go on as it always has.
生活得朝著原來的方向繼續前進
Come on.
來吧
How's mom?
媽媽怎么樣了
I took her some coffee and some toast.
我讓她喝點咖啡吃點吐司
She didn't sleep very much last night.
她昨晚都沒怎么睡
Or any night since it happened.
從車禍過后就一直沒怎么睡過
All she does is make lists and yell at people.
她光列了單子和對別人怒吼
People mourn in their own ways.
每個人都有自己的悼念的方式
What happens tonight when it's all over
那今晚一切都結束之后會怎么樣
And there's nothing left for her to do?
那時她已經沒事可做了啊
Maybe she'll move into the palace
或許她會搬回大廈里去
And hole up with Chuck. Ah,yes, the bottomless minibar
和恰克一起躲起來 是啊 不停泡酒吧
And the comfort of the twins in room service.
在客房服務那對雙胞胎懷中尋求慰藉
It's a scandal. People mourn in their own ways, mother.
這是丑聞 媽 每個人都有自己悼念的方式
I've been assured by the hotel
酒店向我保證過
That if Chuck isn't alive and well...
如果恰克死了那么
Well... At least he's alive.
至少他還活著
Oh. That's a nice picture.
多帥的照片
Remind me to send a thank-you note to the photo editor.
這倒提醒了我給攝影編輯寫封感謝信
Is that tuna?
那是金槍魚嗎
Grandma,please talk to her.
外婆 求你跟她聊聊
W-we're--we're doing comfort food.
我們要吃的是懷舊食品
Nobody's comforted by a tuna tower.
對著這個金槍魚塔 沒人會覺得舒坦
Fine.
好吧
Darling,where are you going?
親愛的 你這是去哪
Oh,out,uh,for a walk to the park.
出去 去公園走走
Well,is that wise? Well,it's really hot in here with the cooking
這好嗎 這兒在做飯 太熱了
And the... Cooking.
還有那 做飯
I'll--i'll be-- i'll be right back.
我會 我去去就回
Oh,that's a good picture.
很不錯的照片
Lily should send a thank-you note to the photo editor.
莉莉該給攝影編輯寫封感謝信
How is,uh, Charles holding up?
查爾斯怎么樣了
Who knows? He hasn't returned any of my calls or texts.
天曉得 他不回我的電話和短信
But the hotel says they keep sending up food,
但酒店說他們每天都會送吃的過去
So there's something alive in that room.
那么那房間里應該還有生物
Oh,you should try some capers with that
你該試試和著調料吃
And just a tickle of the sliced onion.
再蘸一丁點兒洋蔥末
Maybe i'm underestimating his emotional bond
或許我低估了他的情商
With kim and kristi from room service,
和客服部的金姆和克里斯蒂混在一起
But i just think that at a time like this,
我就覺得這個時候
He should be with someone who cares about him.
他該和關心他的人呆一塊兒
Not enough. Not enough.
不夠 還不夠
That is exactly why we are getting married,
那就是為什么我們要結婚
So that we can always be around to care for each other.
這樣才能在一起相互照顧
That's true.
是啊
It is. Just delivered,ma'am, for your trip to Paris.
是啊 剛送過來的 夫人 是給你去巴黎準備的
Christmas in Paris.
在巴黎過圣誕
How can you even think of your vacation
你們怎么能在巴特入葬的當天
The day that we're putting Bart in the ground?
有心情考慮旅行呢
Because,my dear,in the midst of death,we are in life.
因為 親愛的 面對著死亡的我們還活著
Genius.
真是天才
Maybe Nate's heard from Chuck.
或許內特有恰克的消息
I wasn't expecting to see you.
我沒想到會是你
I know. I was just coming to check in on you
我知道 我就是來過來看看你
See how you were. I'm fine.
看看你怎么樣了 我沒事
I'm just worried about my mom and Eric...
我就是在擔心我媽媽和艾瑞克
And Chuck.
還有恰克
That's,uh,that's nice.
那很好啊
I'm worried about you.
我在擔心你
Thank you so much for being such a rock
謝謝你在過去這么多天
These past few days.
一直都這么堅定的陪著我
It's meant so much having you around,
有你在我身邊對我來說很重要
Yeah,well, it's not a problem.
是嘛 沒事兒的
It just--it feels natural.
我覺得那都是應該的
It does,doesn't it?
確實是的 不是嗎
Hey, Serena.
瑟琳娜
Aaron,hey.
艾倫
Dan. Hey,Aaron.
丹 艾倫
Uh,i-i just wanted to check in, see how you were.
我 我就是過來 看看你怎么樣了
Oh,yeah. I'm--I was just telling Dan. I'm fine.
是 我剛還在跟丹說呢 我沒事
But it-it's good to see you a-and you.
但還是很高興能見到你 還有你
But,um,I'm actually gonna go to the church
不過我要和家人一起去教堂了
With just my family, so I'll see you both there?
那么 我們在教堂見吧
Yeah,sure. Sounds good.
當然 沒問題
Yeah. That's great. See you there.
是的 沒問題 到時見
Okay then. Bye. Bye.
好的 再見 再見
I'm sorry we haven't spoken since the ball.
真抱歉 自從舞會之后我就沒跟你聯系
I really appreciate your messages.
很感謝你發來的信息
All I want to say is that I'm here.
我只是想讓你知道我在你身邊
If you want me to keep my distance,I can do that,too.
要是你想讓我離你遠點 我也會遵命的
I,um,can't imagine what you're going through.
真是無法想象你現在所承受的一切
Well,actually,you can better than anyone else can.
事實上 你比任何人都清楚
Everyone's so concerned about the grieving widow,
所有人都只認為我是個悲痛的寡婦
But as much as I feel shock and loss,
但是除了震驚和悲痛之外
Mostly I feel guilt.
我更覺得愧疚
I'm sure you must be thinking a hundred thoughts right now,
我知道此時此刻你肯定會胡思亂想
But, Lily, you cannot blame yourself.
但是 莉莉 你不該自責
Why not? He was on his way to see me.
為什么不能 當時他正趕來見我
I was...
而我卻
I was gonna end our marriage.
我卻正打算和他離婚
It's okay.
沒事的
You hear me?
聽到我說的話嗎
Um,he left me a voice mail.
他給我留了條語音信息
Oh. What'd it say?
說什么了
I don't know. I haven't listened to it.
不知道 我還沒聽
I've been too afraid,you know, to hear his voice.
我一直很怕聽到他的聲音
Well,do you want to listen to it right now?
那么你想現在聽嗎
I'll stay with you.
我會陪著你
Thank you,but I'll do it myself. I have to get back.
謝謝 但我還是自己聽吧 我得回去了
Lil,I'm waiting for you this time.
莉莉 這一次我會等著你的
Six months,
無論是六個月
Six years,I'll be here.
還是六年 我都會一直等
Blair
布萊爾
Call ignore
忽略來電
My condolences.
請節哀
Skip the sympathy. This is business.
別假惺惺了 談正事吧
My father met with you right before he died.
我爸爸在去世前剛剛見過你
I want to know what you told him that night.
我想知道那晚你跟他說了什么
I worked for Mr. Bass, not you,
我是為拜斯先生工作 不是你
And what I have--you're not the only party interested.
但據我所知 你不是唯一的財產受益人
I'm about to become very rich.
我會有一大筆錢
Yeah,congrats.
沒錯 恭喜了
But there's someone else
但還有另外一個人
Who's about to come into some money,
也會獲得一大筆錢
And I think she might be more motivated than you are.
而且我覺得她知道以后會更加雀躍
Lily? That bitch is the reason my father is dead.
莉莉嗎 我爸就是因為那個賤人而死的
I'll be in touch.
我會和你保持聯絡
You can buy me a drink.
請我喝一杯吧
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I can't stay.
我得走了
If you'll excuse me...
如果你不介意的話
I have to go bury my father.
我得去安葬我爸爸了
They say that when someone dies,
都說人死了之后
Their secrets are buried with them,
他們的秘密也同樣會入土為安
But on the upper east side,
然而在上東區
Sometimes the dead still speak.
死人往往也能開口說話
You have one unheard message.
您有一條未聽留言
Lily,we need to talk,
莉莉 我要和你談談
And not about how my wife is making a fool of me
不是關于你和你的舊情人
With her old lover.
背著我搞鬼的事
I know the real reason you were in that hospital in France.
我知道當年你在法國那家醫院的真正原因
Message deleted.
留言已刪除
Almost there.CU soon.
就快到了 一會見
That was Serena. She'll be here soon.
是瑟琳娜 她馬上就到
Yeah,I got that.
對 我也收到了
Well,I got it first.
我先收到的
Yeah,well, it's probably my service.
好吧 可能我的接受信號不好
4-0-1 area code.
4-0-1開頭的區號
Yeah,that's probably it.
對 很有可能
Hey,Jen. Hey. I just talked to Eric.
珍妮 我剛跟艾瑞克通過電話
Uh,he said they're almost here. That's old news.
他說他們快到了 早就知道了
Hey.
你好
Hey,Eric.
你好艾瑞克
Come here.
過來
I'm gonna go pay my respects to your mom.
我去慰問一下你媽媽
Thank you. She'll really appreciate that.
謝謝你 她會很欣慰的
How you holding up?
你還撐得住吧
Holding.
還可以
Have you seen Jonathan?
你看到喬納森了嗎
No. Why? Are you guys back together?
沒有 怎么了 你們復合了嗎
No. No,I...
不是 只是
Just thought he might want to be here.
我原以為他會過來
Yeah,that'll be fine. Thank you.
那樣沒問題 謝謝你們
I see Daniel and his sister are here.
我看到丹尼爾和她妹妹來了
Will their father be making an appearance today as well?
他們的爸爸今天是否也會現身呢
Ugh. Why on earth would you ask that?
你怎么會問這個
I followed you to the park today.
今天我跟著你到了公園
Of course you did,mother. We'll talk later.
媽 那真是你的作風 我們晚點再說這個
Where is Charles?
查爾斯在哪呢
We should have just driven him to the door
我們只要把他送到門口
And dropped him off on the steps.
放到臺階上就行了
No one should see him like this. He needs to walk it off.
他這樣子不能讓人看見 他得走過去
Okay,walk, Chuck. Bend knee,lift foot.
恰克 走啊 彎膝 抬腿
Maybe we should have just left him at the palace.
或許我們應該讓他留在酒店里
It's his father's funeral. He needs to be here.
這是他父親的葬禮 他必須得來
It shows respect. Respect?
這是對死者的尊重 尊重
My father wasn't showing much of that in his final days.
我爸在臨死前可沒表現出多少敬意
What's he talking about?
他在說什么呢
Who knows? When we found him,
誰知道啊 當我們找到他時
His shoes were on the wrong feet.
他的鞋子都穿錯腳了
Chuck,remember how in the eighth grade,
恰克 記得你八年級的時候喝醉了
You used to help yourself to the decanter
怎么從船長書屋
In the captain's library?
走出來的嗎
Where i first got my taste for single malt.
那時我剛發現純麥威士忌是我的最愛
That's right. And you'd have to go home to a 4-course dinner
你還得回家吃一頓4步驟的大餐
Without passing out in your consomm?
撐著自己不醉倒在你的湯里
I didn't want my father to think less of me.
我不想讓我爸爸小看我
What does that matter now?Chuck
但現在還有什么意義嗎 恰克
Am i gonna have to stick my finger down
用不用我把手指頭伸到你嗓子里去
Your throat?Nate'll hold back your hair.
催吐 內特會幫你籠著頭發
What?
怎么
No,no. Sorry,Blair. You had me and then you lost me.
沒什么 布萊爾 不好意思 你把我都說暈了
Just straighten his tie.
就幫他把領帶打正吧
Thank you,Dan, for being here for Serena
丹 謝謝你為了瑟琳娜來到這里
And for our whole family.
還有為了我們整個家庭
Of course. I-i can't imagine it any other way.
不客氣 我真不敢想象發生的這一切
You are a true gentleman. Your father raised you kids right.
你真的很紳士 你的父親很會教育孩子
Thank you.
謝謝
Dear,they want to know about the wreaths,
寶貝 他們想問花圈
Whether we should...
是不是應該
What the hell are you doing here?! Excuse me?
你還敢來這里呢 你說什么
He's just upset and loaded.
他只是壓力太大而心煩意亂
What are you doing at my father's funeral?
你來我爸爸的葬禮做什么呢
You think he'd want you here?
你想他會愿意你出現在這里嗎
Chuck,if this is about the article,
恰克 如果是因為那篇文章
You know i didn't write it.
你知道的 我沒動筆
Do you think i care about your failed attempt
你認為我關心你想進那挖人短的雜志
At investigative journalism?
希望落空嗎
My father is dead because of your father.
我爸爸就是被你爸爸害死的
What, Chuck? Look, i'm sorry about this...
恰克 你說什么 你爸爸的事我也很難過
Chuck,Dan has been helping us, unlike you.
恰克 丹是來給我們幫忙的 不像你
Helping us? Do you have any idea what his family has done?
幫我們嗎 你知道他的家人做了什么嗎
Daniel,i think maybe it would be best if you left.
丹尼爾 我想最好你可以先離開
No,grandma. That doesn't make sense. It's not fair.
不 外婆 這不公平 沒道理讓他離開
Chuck is Bart's son. He doesn't have to make sense today.
恰克是拜斯的兒子 他今天說了算
It's okay. I-i understand.
沒事 我可以理解
You have no idea. Dan,i want you here.
你根本不了解 丹 我需要你留下
Serena,it's okay. Let him go.
瑟琳娜 沒關系的 讓他走吧
the little things that i can do
我能做的事情微乎其微
that i can do
我無能為力
that i can do
我無能為力
I know you're upset,
我知道你很痛苦
But we all really need each other right now.
但是現在我們真的很需要對方
Don't touch me,whore.
不要碰我 臭婊子
Charles,please.
查爾斯 拜托了
You need to be with your family.
你需要和你的家人在一起
My family?
我的家人嗎
I don't have a family.
我沒有家了
If the lord is our shepherd,
如果上帝是我們的牧羊者
It looks like one of his lambs has lost his way
看起來他的一只小羔羊迷失了方向
Or maybe make that a black sheep.
又或許變成了害群之馬
We bring nothing into the world
生不帶來
And we leave nothing behind,
死不帶去
But that doesn't mean we don't leave
但并不意味著我們死后
A big ole mess when we go.
不會丟下個爛攤子
every time you walk away
每一次你走開
or run away,you take a piece of me with you there
或者跑開 都會帶走我的心
nothing feels right when i'm left here on my own
我被拋下在這里 好不自在
You're back soon.
你這么快回來啦
I wouldn't have thought Bart Bass
我以為巴特?拜斯這樣身份的人
Would be one to have a short funeral.
會舉行個簡短的葬禮
Chuck threw me out before it even started, Cause according to him, uh,my...
恰克在葬禮前 把我趕回來了 因為他說 我
My father "killed" his father.
我爸害死了他爸
What?
什么
Why would he say that?
為什么他那樣說呢
Well,i-i-i don't know,dad.
爸 我 我也不知道呢
I mean,do you--do you have
我是說 你 你有什么
Any wild guesses,any thoughts?
大膽的猜測或想法嗎
Who knows?
誰知道啊
The kid's dad just died. He's upset.
那孩子的爸爸剛死了 他很絕望吧
Yeah,that's what-- that's what cece said.
沒錯 那 那個茜茜女士也這么說的
Cece's in town? That's nice for Lily,to have her mom here.
茜茜在這里嗎 她媽媽可以來 對莉莉是好事
That's right. I always forget that you guys know each other.
對啊 我總是忘了原來你們互相認識
Did you,uh, did you think of going today?
你想過今天要去參加嗎
To the funeral? Nah.
葬禮嗎 不
Why not? I mean,you're one of Lily's oldest friends.
為什么不呢 我是說 你也是莉莉的老朋友啊
No,i know. It's just better this way.
對 我知道 可是我不去會比較好
So how's Serena? Um,that,uh,
瑟琳娜怎么樣呢 那個
That would be a question for her boyfriend Aaron.
那個問題 你該問他男朋友艾倫
You two have been spending a lot of time together
你們倆常常在一起
Since the accident. So?
直到車禍前都是的啊 所以呢
So like it or not,death changes things. It clarifies them.
無論如何 死亡會改變某些事 它可以澄清事實
It brings some people closer together,pushes others...
它可以讓某些人更靠近 更團結
Further apart. I just thought maybe--
而有些人卻會疏遠了 我只是覺得或許
No,we're just-- we're friends.
不 我們只 只會是朋友
Oh,wow. Good.
不錯
Good? W-why is that good?
好嗎 為 為什么覺得這樣好呢
Or bad.
或許不好吧
I don't know. Do you want to be more than friends?
我也不清楚 你還想和她超越朋友的關系嗎
No. We broke up twice, and it's over.
不 我們分手兩次 然后都結束了
It's very much over.
徹底結束了
You don't have to stay that long.
你不需要在那待很長時間
Just let people shake your hand, say hello,you're done.
只要和人們握手答謝 就完事了
You don't have to convince me.
你不需要勸我
Oh,good. Well,i just thought that after what happened
沒錯 我只是想發生過意外后
At the church, you might not want to be here.
你或許不想呆在教堂那里
This is exactly where i want to be.
那里正是我想呆的地方
I have business to attend to.
我還有些生意上的事要處理
Okay,that's fine,but let's just find you a quiet corner,
好吧 讓我們在安靜的角落能找到你
Get some food in your stomach.
吃點東西吧
I'm not in the mood for food.
沒味口
You're really sweet with him.
你真的對他很體貼啊
Me? Sweet? No.
我嗎 體貼嗎 我才不會呢
No,you are. I mean,worrying about him,offering him food.
不 你很體貼 我是指為他擔心和勸他吃東西
It's downright maternal. I'm not maternal.
明顯是你的母性大發啊 我才沒有母性大發
I've just been spending too much time with cyrus,
我只是和賽勒斯在一起待久了
And i'm turning jewish. Come on. I see kugel.
才變得像個猶太人 來吧 我看見面食了
I found that sermon surprisingly thought-provoking--
我發覺這次的布道驚人地令人深思啊
All that stuff about life and death
所有那些關于生命與死亡的訓誡
And our time on earth being so fleeting.
還有生命如此短暫 轉瞬即逝的真諦
Darling,it's a funeral.
親愛的 這可是一個葬禮啊
What was he supposed to talk about,
不談這些還能談什么
The stock market?
難不成講股市嗎
What's the best pizza in town?
嘗嘗這里最好吃的比薩吧
Although,that is quite good.
其實 剛才你提到的布道確實很發人深省
No,I know, but i want to get married.
是啊 我知道 我想結婚
I know. So do i.
我知道 我也想結婚啊
That's why we're engaged.
否則我們干嘛訂婚
No,but i mean now. Tomorrow.
不 我是說現在 明天
Tomorrow?
明天
We cannot get married tomorrow.
我們不能明天就結婚啊
No,you can't.
不 你們當然不可以
Why not? Life is so short.
為什么不行 生命如此短暫
It's all uncertain.
充滿了不確定因素
I don't want to live another day
我只想成為你的丈夫
without being your husband.
與你共度一生
What do you say? -She says that's crazy.
你覺得怎么樣 她覺得你瘋了
It is. It's crazy.
是啊 是有點瘋狂
Well,we'll do it at the apartment,
我們就在家里結婚吧
Just the family.
只有家人見證
Simple,elegant,fast.
簡單 典雅 快速
Well,it is kind of romantic. Mother. -
是啊 這樣還挺很浪漫的母親
I thought you were supportive of this union.
你不是對我們的結合挺支持的嗎
I am,as something that happens in a vague,far-off future
是啊 可那該是在遙遠將來的某天啊
That never really lands on me
到那個時候我都已經上大學了
because i'll be away at college,
也用不著煩這些了
Not as what i'm doing tomorrow at 7:00.
我支持的可不是明天早上七點就開始的婚禮
Candlelight. That's perfect.
用燭光吧 肯定會很完美的
That's not what i was saying.
我剛才的意思可不是那個
No. I don't have anything to wear.
不行 我連合適衣服的都沒呢
Well,uh,what if someone made you something?
等一下 要有人給你定制一套怎么樣
I mean, what'd you have in mind?
我是說 你有什么構想嗎
How about you minding your own business?
你還是去管管自己的事吧
I was thinking something in a jacket,very Y.S.L.
我要夾克衫里穿的有伊夫?圣羅蘭風的服裝
Okay
不錯
Mick and bianca,1971.
和比安卡1971年的婚禮一樣
Great reference.
很棒的參照
Yeah,i hate to interrupt this fascinating chapter
我實在是不想打破你們回顧
In "favorite moments in fashion history,"
"最喜愛的時尚瞬間"
But Jackets are tricky.
但是 夾克衫很難做
I know. But,um,i also know someone who owes you
我知道 但是 我還認識一個欠你一次
An all-nighter, and she would be honored.
通宵工作的人呢 她會很榮幸為你訂制禮服的
Well,i think you should tell her that i said...
那好 我希望你告訴她
Thank you.
實在是太感謝了
Thank you for giving me a chance to make amends.
謝謝你能給我這次補償的機會
Yippee!
太好了
Now where is-- where is Aaron?
艾倫在哪啊
I want you to come to buenos aires with me for christmas.
希望你圣誕節和我一起去布宜諾斯艾利斯
What?
什么
That's a plane ticket. -With your name on it. -
是機票我幫你訂的
I-i don't want to say no, but i-i-i have to.
我 我不想拒絕的 但是我 我必須說不
My family is a disaster.
我的家庭現在正處于困難時期呢
My--my brother is lonely,
我 我弟弟現在很孤單
And my mom is losing it
而且我媽媽就快支撐不住了
And Chuck has publicly disowned us.
而且恰克甚至公開的不認我們了
Are you sure it's your family you don't want to leave,
你確定那是你不想離開的原因嗎
Or is there someone else? -Dan? -
還是因為別人 你說丹嗎
Is my friend,Aaron.
丹和我只是朋友 艾倫
You--you don't have to worry.
你 你不用擔心
I-i'm not--i'm not worried.
我 我一點也不擔心
This trip is my gift to you.
這次旅行本來是我送你的禮物
And you going with me will be your gift to me.
你陪我去則是你給我最好的禮物
But i already bought you a book.
但是我已經給你買了本書作為禮物了
I'll read it on the plane.
我會在飛機上讀它的
Just think about it.
你還是考慮一下吧
Okay.
好的
Excuse me. May I please steal my daughter for a moment?
不好意思 能讓我和我女兒說句話嗎
Mother,if you want to talk, now is not the time.
媽 如果你是想談談的話 現在可不是好時候
What does Chuck know?
恰克都知道些什么
Did you not hear what i just said?
你沒聽到我剛才說什么嗎
He knows something about you and Rufus.
他知道點兒你和魯弗斯之間的事
You should find out what.
你該去查查他都知道了些什么
Mother,i just came from burying my husband.
媽 我剛為我丈夫送葬完
I do not have the time,
現在我沒時間
Inclination or frankly,
不管是和恰克明爭暗斗
the mental capacity to go head-to-head with Chuck.
還是正面交鋒 我都沒空理這些了
And what he knew, he already told Bart,
而且不管他知道什么 他都已經告訴巴特了
So there's nothing to worry about,now is there?
所以現在沒什么好擔心的了 對吧
Let's hope not.
希望沒有
But you won't know until you talk to him.
但是除非你跟他談談 否則你還是不知道
I saw him head up the stairs.
我看見他上樓去了
Hello?
喂
Yeah,this is she.
對 是我
No,i'm afraid that's impossible.
不 我想不行
I'm rather busy right now,
如果你看報紙就肯定知道
Which you would know if you read the papers.
我現在很忙
Jonathan.
喬納森
You came. -I hope that's okay. -
你來了我來可以嗎
More than.
歡迎之至
Can we talk? I have some explaining to do.
我們能談談嗎 我有點事想跟你解釋一下
If you're looking for Bart's will,
如果你現在是在找巴特的遺囑的話
you don't have to worry.
就用不著勞心了
I'm not.
我不是
But you should be.
但是你確實該去找找
I'm going to find your file.
我找的是你的檔案
Well,it's not here,
檔案不在這里
so you can stop ransacking the place
所以你用不著再把這里翻個底朝天了
And look at me.
然后跟我面對面
I can't look at you, Lily.
我不能看著你 莉莉
You disgust me.
你讓我惡心
Charles.
查爾斯
Disrespecting your marriage,
你不尊重自己的婚姻
Betraying my father with Rufus Humphrey.
和魯弗斯?漢弗瑞一起背叛了我的父親
I did no such thing.
我沒有背叛你父親
He was coming to fight for you.
他是為你才去的 去帶你回他身邊
Talk about dying for nothing.
他死得毫無意義
The only reason he got in that car is because you called him.
他上了車是因為你給他打電話了
If you could have just stayed out of it...
如果你當時置身事外的話
But you couldn't, could you?
但你不會的 是嗎
Because you're just like him.
因為你和你爸爸一樣
You have to know everything,
想知道一切 控制一切
Control everyone,trust no one--
卻不相信任何人
Are you saying this is my fault?
你是說這是我的錯嗎
No,it's no one's fault.
不 沒有誰錯了
Yes,it is. It's your fault. His blood is on your hands.
錯 是你的錯 你的雙手沾滿了他的血
I'm so sorry.
對不起
As soon as that will is read
當遺囑被宣讀
And i get my money,
而我拿到我的錢的時候
You will never see me again.
你將不會再見到我
Coat.
外套給我
Where is he going?
他要去哪
Chuck.
恰克
Gotta go. Can't talk.
要出去了 現在不能說話
Go where? Everyone you know is standing in this room.
去哪 你認識的人都在這里
I don't want to be here.
我不想留在這
We want you here. I just lost my stepfather.
我們需要你 我剛失去了我的繼父
I don't want to lose my brother,too.
我不想連我的哥哥也失去了
When are you going to get it?
你什么時候才能知道這一點
We are not related.
我們沒有任何關系
Hey,hey,hey. Just let him go. -No!
讓他走吧 不
Oh,don't even try to cheer me up.
別想讓我振作起來
Oh,i won't.
我不會的
Andrew Tyler was just here.
安德魯?泰勒剛在這
Bart's p.i.? Don't tell me he was here to pay his respects.
巴特的私人偵探嗎 別說他是來致敬的
No,he wanted me to pay him.
不是 他想要我給他錢
He knows about the hospital in france.
他知道法國的那個醫院
What?
什么
That's why Bart was coming to see me
那就是巴特車禍發生的那晚
The night of the accident. Tyler told him.
來找我的原因 泰勒告訴他的
Well,now he's going to tell the highest bidder.
那么現在他會告訴給最高競價人
You have to stop him.
你必須阻止他
Do i? I'm not sure.
是么 我不確定啊
You can't be serious. Well,after all this time,
你開玩笑吧 發生了這么些事情
Now you decide that the--the right thing to do
現在你決定做說出真相
Is to tell the truth? The truth is out.
才是正確的嗎 真相已經泄露了
That changes everything, doesn't it?
一切都改變了 不是嗎
No,it doesn't have to.
事情不必這樣的
There could be no better time for a clean slate.
這是你自表清白的最好時機
There could be no worse time, mother.
這是最糟糕的時候 媽
This is the last thing i want to come out. Pay him.
這是我最不想看到的事情 給他錢吧
Chuck!
恰克
Stop!
等等
Don't go.
別走
Or if you have to leave, let me come with you.
如果你必須離開 讓我跟你走
I appreciate your concern.
謝謝你的關心
No,you don't.
不 你不想謝我
You don't appreciate anything today.
你今天不會感謝任何東西
But i don't care.
但我不在乎
Whatever you're going through,
不管你經歷了什么
I want to be there for you.
我都會陪伴你左右
We talked about this.
我們說過這個的
You are not my girlfriend.
你不是我的女朋友
But i am me...
但我就是我
And you are you.
你就是你
We're Chuck and Blair.
我們是恰克和布萊爾
Blair and Chuck.
布萊爾和恰克
The worst thing you've ever done,
不管你做了什么壞事
The darkest thought you've ever had...
不管你的想法多么陰險
I will stand by you through anything.
我都會與你共同進退
Why would you do that?
你為什么這樣
Because i love you.
因為 我愛你
Well,that's too bad.
那太糟了
Spotted-Chuck Bass fleeing his father's funeral
現場播報 恰克?拜斯逃離了父親的葬禮
And Blair Wordorf shedding tears for the dearly departed.
而布萊爾?霍道夫也為愛人離去而傷心流淚
You know,if you're about to apologize for Chuck,
如果你準備跟恰克道歉的話
It's--it's really all right. I mean,he's upset,
真的很不錯 因為他很沮喪
And there's bad blood. It wouldn't be entirely true to say
而且他也有厭惡感 這不是說我完全
that i get it, but i'm fine not getting it.
理解他發火 但不理解也沒錯
That's really big of you,
你真偉大
But that's--that's not actually why i called.
但這不是我給你電話的原因
Aaron invited me to buenos aires for the holidays.
艾倫邀我去布宜諾斯艾利斯度假
O-okay. W-- well,uh,i've never been,
這樣 我從來沒去過
So i don't know how helpful i can be with travel tips.
我都不知道我能不能付得起旅游中的小費
I mean,i know that it's,uh, summer there,so pack a bikini.
我說 因為是夏天 所以 帶件比基尼
Dan. When we heard about Bart's accident,
丹 當我們聽到巴特的車禍時
We were in the middle of a conversation.
我們正在談話
Right. Right. Yeah. About what it would mean
是的是的 是說關于
If you--you sleeping with Aaron and me sleeping with lexi?
如果你和艾倫睡覺我和萊西睡覺意味著什么
But that never happened, so...
可我們從沒睡過覺 所以
So...
所以
I mean,i guess now it will, right? At least for you.
我想現在會發生了吧 至少對于你來說
Or...
或者
Well,are--are you--are you
你是
Asking me to ask you not to go?
要我讓你不要去嗎
No. Look, Serena,if you want to go, go.
不是的 瑟琳娜 如果你真的想去就去吧
If you don't,then don't.
不想去就別去
I-i-i can't tell you who to be with.
我不能告訴你要和誰去
No,but you can tell me how you feel.
但你能告訴我你的感覺
How do you feel about your boyfriend
你覺得你男友
Who--who wants to take you to south amErica?
帶你去南美洲感覺如何
Well,i mean,he's really great. I like him a lot.
他很好 我很喜歡他
Well, that's your answer then.
好吧 這就是你的答案了
You know what? This--this muffin is apricot,I think.
知道嗎 我想這松餅是杏醬的
Yeah,it,uh,I wanted cranberry. They gave me apricot.
我想要蔓越橘醬的 他們給了我杏醬
I gotta go back.
我得回去換
What do you think?
你覺得怎么樣
Mazel tov.
你很幸運
Blair,I know this is all happening awfully fast for you.
布萊爾 我知道這一切對你來說太快了
I just hope you know how happy I am
我只想讓你明白能和你媽媽在一起
Just to be with your mother,
我有多快樂
But to have you in my family...
但我的家人里有了你
I love you...
我愛你
Very,very much.
很愛很愛
I told Chuck I love him.
我告訴恰克我愛他了
Really? That's wonderful.
真的嗎 那太好了
No,it's not.
不 一點也不好
It's horrible.
糟透了
I thought that...
我原本以為
If I could finally say it, then...
如果我最終能說出來 那么
Everything would change,
一切都會改變的
But he is just as selfish and soulless as ever.
但他還是一樣自私 一樣無情無義
Only a masochist could ever love such a narcissist.
只有受虐狂才會愛上這樣一個自戀狂
Help me.
幫幫我
You don't need help.
你不需要幫助
He just needs time.
他只是需要點時間
Wait. Not enough.
等等 還沒抱夠呢
Don't worry.
別擔心
It'll all be okay.
一切都會好起來的
You'll see,dear.
你會明白 親愛的
Well, how did it go with Tyler?
和泰勒進展如何
Serena's at breakfast
瑟琳娜在吃早餐
and Eric's out with Jonathan.
艾瑞克和喬納森出去了
So we can talk.
不用顧忌
It went very well.
很順利
Oh. Thank you,mother.
謝謝 媽
This was the right thing. I know it was.
這事沒錯的 我相信這點
If you say so. But the closing of this chapter
話是這么說 但這一章的結尾
Leads us to the opening of the next one.
便是新一章的開始
What are you going to do about
你要怎么處理
The fact that you're in love with Rufus Humphrey?
你和魯弗斯?漢弗瑞相戀的事呢
Well,I'm not sure I'm gonna do anything,
我不確定我會有所回應
At least not right away.
至少不是現在
So you are in love with him?
這么說你們真的彼此相愛嗎
I was fishing.
我只是試探下
Oh. Well,you caught me.
好吧 被你發現了
Considering the circumstances,
在現在這種情況下
I have tried with all of my strength to fight it.
我已用盡全力去頑強斗爭
It is a curse I do not wish on my worst enemy.
這是我不愿在我死敵身上施加的咒語
But I love Rufus.
但我愛魯弗斯
So that's why Chuck was so upset.
那么這就是恰克如此沮喪的原因
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Let me explain
讓我解釋下
Don't bother. You love Rufus. You always have.
別說了 你愛魯弗斯 一直都愛
And you married Bart anyway, and now he's dead.
雖然你嫁給了巴特 但是現在他死了
Well,I-I might have,
我以前可能
Uh,fleshed out some of the more subtle nuances,
只顧著去注重男人更多的微妙差異
But,yes,I suppose that's the gist of it.
但是 沒錯 我想這就是要點
So go ahead. How could I? Bart's body's not even cold.
繼續吧 我怎能這樣 巴特尸骨還未寒呢
Whatever horrible things you're gonna say to me,
你還想和我說什么難聽的話
Just go ahead and say them.
繼續吧 說吧
I should have seen this coming.
我早該預料到了
You once asked me--
你曾經要求我
Begged me-- not to be with Rufus
懇求我 由于你和丹的原因
Because of you and Dan.
不要和魯弗斯在一起
Has Rufus told you he wants to be with you?
魯弗斯和你說過想和你在一起嗎
He has.
他說過
Well,this may sound strange coming from me,but...
我這么說也許有點奇怪 但是
If you want to be with him, you should.
如果你想和他在一起 那就去吧
Maybe it's your time now.
也許你的時機到了
After all that you've been through
在你經歷了這么多以后
You should at least try.
你至少該試試
And what about you and Dan?
那你和丹怎么辦
I'm gonna try to make things work with Aaron.
我會試著和艾倫好好相處的
We're going to Buenos Aires for the holidays.
我們要去布宜諾斯艾利斯度假
That is,if it's okay with my mom.
當然 如果我媽媽同意的話
I think it's great.
我覺得挺好的
Hey. Hey. How was breakfast with Serena?
和瑟琳娜的早餐吃得好嗎
Uh,she's flying off to...
她要和艾倫飛往
Buenos aires with Aaron.
布宜諾斯艾利斯了
Uh,well, she hasn't actually decided yet,
她還沒下定決心呢
But he invited her, and she's not sure,so I think
但他邀請她了 她還不確定 所以我想
I tipped her in the direction of saying yes.
我一直在誘導她同意和他去
Why would you do that?
你為什么要這么做
Well,because she asked me not to.
因為她要我別這么做
And--and I realize now,
我現在懂了
Saying it out loud,it makes no sense,but I-I just--
大聲說出我的想法很沒意義 但我只是
I don't want to play some stupid game.
我不想玩什么愚蠢的游戲
Why not? If you play the game, then Aaron ends up
為什么 如果你參與了 艾倫就只能
Dancing the tango alone
獨自去跳探戈了
And Serena would be with you.
而瑟琳娜會和你在一起的
Yeah. Well, when you put it like that...
是的 你要這么這么說的話
You still have feelings for her,right?
你還對她有感覺吧 對吧
Okay,so do you think you could put them into words
那么你能將你的感情組織成句
And speak to her out loud?
大聲對她說出來嗎
Yeah.Yeah, if she doesn't leave first.
能 能啊 如果她沒有先走的話
She's gonna be at Eleanor's wedding.
她會去參加埃莉諾的婚禮
You can carry the garment bag.
你可以這袋衣服送過去啊
Hey. Where you guys going?
你們去哪里
Oh,Eleanor's. And no,we can't stop to talk. We're late.
去埃莉諾家啊 不能說了 我們要遲到了
You're going,too?
你也去嗎
Yeah,um,i gotta--i gotta carry the garment bag.
是啊 我要把這袋衣服送過去
Hey. Where are,um,Jenny and Dan spending christmas?
珍妮和丹在哪里過圣誕
With Alison in Hudson.
去哈德森找艾莉森
Come away with me.
跟我一起走吧
Let's take that trip we didn't take last year,
我們去去年沒去成的旅行吧
Figure things out. I don't want to wait six years.
把事情搞清楚 我不想再等六年
I don't want to wait at all. Tonight?
我根本不想等 今晚嗎
I'll make a reservation at that bed and breakfast in Cornwall,
我來定康沃爾的旅館
And it'll be gray and freezing, but i don't care.
雖然那邊單調乏味 但是我不在乎
We're gonna be okay this time,Lil.
我們這次應該不會有什么問題了 莉莉
I know we will.
我知道
Congratulations. You're the high bidder.
恭喜你 你標價最高
The only bidder,actually.
事實上是唯一的標價
Well,if Lily didn't spend every dollar she has,
如果莉莉不想花掉她所有的錢的話
Maybe it's not worth it.
也可能并不值這么多
I was dealing with her mother.
我在跟她媽媽做交易
She said Lily wanted to stop hiding her past,come clean.
她說莉莉不想隱瞞她的過去 全盤招供
Tell me what's the point in me paying to know something
如果她要把真相告訴大家的話
If she's going to tell everyone anyway?
我花這么多錢來雇你調查有什么意義
Maybe there is none.
可能沒有意義
But you're about to become the richest kid in new york.
但是你將會成為全紐約最有錢的小孩
If i were you,
如果我是你的話
I'd want to make that decision myself.
我會自己決定
It's a pleasure doing business with you.
很高興跟你交易
Oh,it's beautiful.
真漂亮
And so are you.
你也是
You know what could make this moment even better?
你知道怎樣會讓這一刻變得更美好嗎
If i told you i was going with you to buenos aires?
說我愿意跟你一起去布宜諾斯艾利斯嗎
Well,i am. I talked to my mom and everything.
我會去 我都跟我媽媽說了
Hi. Um,is eleanor freaking? I have her jacket.
埃莉諾是不是要抓狂了 我拿了她的外套
Is that Jenny Humphrey?
是珍妮?漢弗瑞嗎
Where are my clothes?
我的衣服在哪里
Yeah,she's freaking.
是 她已經在抓狂了
Oh,Dan,do you mind,um, waiting here for me?
丹 你可不可以在這里等我一下
No,not at all.
好的 沒問題
Uh,i'm coming.
我上來了
I carried the garment bag.
我是送衣服帶來的
I'm gonna go check on my dad.
我去看看我爸在干什么
Okay. I'll see you later. Mm.
好 等會兒見
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Dan, why are you really here?
丹 你到底是來干嗎的
I don't want you to go with him.
我不想讓你跟他一起去
Well,you're too late. I already told him i would.
那你來晚了 我已經答應他了
Tell him you're not.
告訴他你不去了
Dan,it's not our time.
丹 現在不是我們兩個在一起的時候
So what? It's you and Aaron's time?
所以呢 是和艾倫在一起的時候嗎
You guys have a time now?
你們兩個在一起了嗎
It's not about Aaron. It's a-- it's about our parents.
這跟艾倫沒有關系 是我們的父母
What about our parents?
我們父母怎么了
They're in love.
他們兩情相悅
They--they never stopped being in love.
這份愛從未停止過
Oh. Well,that explains a lot.
這樣就說得通了
I already asked my mom not to follow her heart once,
我曾經自私地拆散了媽媽的感情
And i just-- i'm not gonna do it again.
不想再殘忍一次
Even if i did,
即使我這么做了
I don't think she'd go along with me this time.
我想她也不會再聽我的了
So you're g--you're gonna give up on all of this,on us,
所以你要為了你媽
For your mom?
放棄我們之間的一切嗎
We've already tried it and failed twice.
我們已經盡力了 還分手了兩次
Who knows if we'd work any better?
誰知道我們能不能再相處的好點呢
Who knows if we wouldn't?
你怎么知道不會
Look,we've both changed.
我們都變了
Dan,we're...
丹
We're connected. We always will be,but...
我們彼此知心 一直都是
I'm dating someone else now.
只是我已經跟別人在一起了
Serena, we need your fashion advice.
瑟琳娜 我們需要你來給點時尚建議
Hi,Humphrey. What are you doing here?
你好 漢弗瑞 你怎么來了
He--he carried the garment bag.
他送衣服過來
I did. Yeah.
是的
All right. Come on,s.
好吧 上來吧 S
I-i should go.
我該走了
We'll talk after the holidays.
我們放完假以后再聊
I just can't believe...
我真不敢相信
You'd want this to become public knowledge.
你想把這個公布于眾
What is that?
那是什么東西
Oh,it's exactly... What you think it is.
就是你想象中的那樣東西
But my mother Lied to you
但是我媽 騙了你
And to Mr. Tyler.
和泰勒先生
Judging by the look on your face,
看你的表情
I'm guessing it wasn't your idea to come clean.
我想坦白不是你的主意吧
Why on earth would she do this?
她到底為什么要這么做
I don't know. But the next time you see her,i'd ask.
我不知道 下次我見到她的時候會問她的
But until then
但是在那以前
i'm more than happy to further her agenda.
我會找她的計劃去做
Charles,um,
查爾斯
I beg you...
我懇求你
Please don't turn away from the people that love you.
不要傷害愛你的人
They're the only chance any of us has.
我們只能得到這么一點愛
And your father never learned that.
你父親從來都不知道珍惜
I hope that you do.
我希望你能珍惜
...wedding vows of eleanor and cyrus.
埃莉諾和賽勒斯的結婚誓言
Baruch atah adonai eloheinu melech ha'olam.
神佑我主(外語)
two ravens in the old oak tree
橡樹上有兩只烏鴉*
and one for you and one for me
一只是我 一只是你
And bluebells in the late December
晚冬的野風信子
I,cyrus,
我 賽勒斯
Take,you,eleanor,
請你 埃莉諾
To be no other than yourself.
做我獨一無二的愛人
I give you my love.
我會全心全意愛你
I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine.
愛我所嫁 嫁我所愛
I could sleep forever these days
我愿一直沉睡不醒
Because in my dreams...
因為在我夢中有你倩影
Ani l'dodi v'dodi li.
娶我所愛 愛我所娶
But this time fleshed out fuller face
但你的臉龐愈加清晰
In your confirmation dress
穿著你標志的彩衣
It was so like you to visit me
就像來看我的你
To let me know you were okay
告訴我你一切安好
It was so like you to visit me
就像來看我的你
Always worrying about someone else
總為別人操心煩惱
At your funeral, i was so upset
在你的葬禮 我難掩傷心
So up--so upset
如此傷心 如此傷心
In your life you were larger than this
你在世時比這座輪廓清晰的雕像
Statue-statuesque
更加高大
To the Wordorf-roses!
敬霍道夫美女
Congratulations!
祝賀你
What do you think you're doing here?
你怎么來了這里
I see signs now all the time
眼前幻影終于清晰
That you're not dead, you're sleeping
原來你沒有離去 只是熟睡未醒
I believe in anything
我相信奇跡
That brings you back home to me
會帶你回來與我相依
This can't be good. Cece.
又干什么來了 茜茜
Rufus.
魯弗斯
I'm actually on my way out, if you don't mind.
我正要出門 要是你不介意的話
There's something you need to know.
有件事我必須告訴你
Isn't there always when you're around?
哪次不是你一出現就有事
Throughout my whole life,
我一生當中
The only thing i have ever wanted is
最重要的一件事就是
My daughter's happiness.
讓我的女兒幸福
Now the means to achieving this might shift with time,
達到目的的方式與時俱進
But my goal remains the same.
不過目的是一成不變的
Uh,since this is about Lily,
既然是跟莉莉有關
She can be the one to tell me or not tell me.
就應該是她來跟我說 或者不跟我說
I won't allow your meddling to come between us again.
我不想再讓你在中間攪合了
I gave her a chance to tell you. She didn't take it.
我叫她來跟你說了 她自己不來
In fact,she asked me to pay a lot of money
實際上 她想讓我出一筆錢
To make the problem go away.
平息這場風波
But you didn't do that, did you?
但你沒有 不是嗎
The real problem...
真正的問題在于
Is that she's in love with you.
她是愛著你的
Why is that a problem?
這怎么是問題
Because so long as she holds on to this,
她只要一天抱著這個念頭不放
The 2 of you don't have a chance in hell of making it work.
你們倆就都過不好
I want her to have that chance.
我想讓她有幸福的機會
Don't you?
你不想嗎
So I guess the first time we actually sleep together will be on airplane.
那我們真正一起睡會在飛機上
Well, I guess we can load some laundry
我們還能積攢點衣服去洗
My girl's gonna be sporting earplugs and a neck pillow.
我的美眉都變成了運動耳塞和頸墊
Hey,you're gonna be fighting me for that neck pillow
那你還要跟我爭那個頸墊
When your chin is on your chest
你剛才下巴貼著胸口
And there's drool all over your shirt.
口水流的衣服上到處都是
How did you know that i drool?
你是怎么知道是口水
I-i think this is gonna be good--
我想我們會越來越好的
This trip,us,all of it.
這次旅行 我們 一切都是
No regrets?
不后悔
None.
不會
Much better.
舒服多了
Well, thank you for telling me
謝謝你還告訴我
That you're in love with Lily Bass again
你又跟莉莉?拜斯好上了
Or--or still or whatever it is.
不管是怎么樣子
It would have been really useful information to have
這消息對我阻止瑟琳娜到南美去
Before i tried to stop Serena
這事之前
From flying off to south america. I will never be with Lily.
的確非常受用啊 我不可能跟莉莉在一起
I don't understand. Serena just said--
我搞不清了 瑟琳娜說
Serena doesn't know what the hell she's talking about.
瑟琳娜根本搞不清她自己在說什么
Are you okay? What--what--
你還好吧 這是怎么一回事
What's all this stuff and your note?
這些東西和條子什么意思
What, are you going somewhere?
你要去什么地方嗎
Nope.
不
Just out.
就是出去走走
Dan
丹
You can answer that if you want.
你想接就接吧
No,i-i don't--i don't want to. I'm--i'm here now with you.
不用了吧 我跟你在一起呢
I know you still have feelings for him. No,i don't.
我知道你對他的感情 不用了
No,it's okay.
沒關系的
I just want you to give us time, give us a real shot,
我只是希望你給我們一些時間 一次機會
Because i think i might be falling in love with you.
我覺得我可能已經深深愛上你了
Dan. Call ignored.
丹 忽略來電
Hey,it's Serena. Leave a message.
我是瑟琳娜 請給我留言吧
Standing at the punch table swallowing punch
酒桌邊痛飲雞尾酒
'Cause I want to start over, I want to be winning
我想重頭來過
Way out of sync from the beginning
從一開始就是勝利者
I wanna hurry home to you
我想快點回到你身邊
Put on a slow,dumb show for you
用肢體給你表演
Pnd crack you up
讓你高潮
So you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
你會給我最高的獎勵
God,i'm very, very frightening
上帝啊 我緊張的發抖
I'll overdo it
我會太過火
Just tell me one thing.
就告訴我一件事
Was it a boy or a girl?
你打掉的是男孩還是女孩
You know, i dreamed about you
你懂的 我夢中都是你
We hear Chuck Bass isn't the only one
我們聽說過恰克?拜斯不是唯一一個
Who lost someone he loved this week.
在這周失去最愛的人
Our deepest condolences, miss Wordorf.
致以我們最真切的哀悼 霍道夫小姐
X.o.x.o,gossip girl.
X.o.x.o,八卦天后